Speaker 1: One eight hundred d ui away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred douy away dot Com or call eight hundred do you y Away.
Speaker 2: Today we call a guy who's having his house completely remodeled by a contractor. It's been two months so far and they've had to move out during the renovation, but periodically they'll get updates on how it's going. And today he's gonna hear from the window guy with some unusual news that I don't think he's gonna be thrilled to hear.
Speaker 3: You're gonna hear it though. In your phone. Tap right now, it's another.
Speaker 4: Hello, okay, boss, move in.
Speaker 5: To the left.
Speaker 4: Hello, little more, okay, almost Saturday. Hello on the phone said, gentle, Oh God, that's not good. I can hear you.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, Hi, I need to speak with the homeowner. James.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's me.
Speaker 2: Hey, James, this is huge organ I'm working with your contractor. Victor there, we're the ones installing the windows on your house today.
Speaker 4: Okay, was that my window that just broke? Oh?
Speaker 2: You heard?
Speaker 3: You heard that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 2: You know, I don't worry about that. Let me focus on that. I have a different problem. I was, well, not a problem. I just needed to speak with you because I'm letting you know we're giving you thirty percent off what was originally quoted to you?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Why, Well, we just wanted to do the right thing because we did make.
Speaker 4: A tiny air what kind of what kind of error? Sorry?
Speaker 2: You know what error makes it sound like a negative thing. I like to think of it as a unique opportunity that most homeowners would never get.
Speaker 4: Just spit it out, like, what are you talking about? So o happened? What's going on? So?
Speaker 2: You know you had twenty four windows on your order to replace them. Yeah, and and you actually got a complimentary upgrade because every single one of them are one way windows.
Speaker 4: The hell is a one way window?
Speaker 2: You've seen those giant buildings with that right where you can see out of them, but nobody can see in.
Speaker 4: And I don't want that in my house. I want the windows that I ordered.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why you're getting thirty percent off, because that's what you have Now.
Speaker 4: So you're saying that I get thirty percent off because I have windows that I can see out and nobody else can see in.
Speaker 2: Well, kind of we reverse kind of we reversed it so people can see in, but you just can't look out.
Speaker 4: That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: No one else is doing that.
Speaker 4: Ye, there's a reason nobody else is doing it.
Speaker 2: I know somebody who works at architectural digests and they're like, what this is groundbreaking?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know someone who lives in reality and wants normal windows. Where are the windows I ordered?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you where one of them is. It's in the skylight over your guest bathroom.
Speaker 4: Put it in the other twenty three Well, no.
Speaker 2: You got to focus on the guest bathroom. We did it absolutely perfectly, no flaws, and one of the plumbers said he could even see a plane fly overhead.
Speaker 4: Awesome, So he did one twenty fourth of your job.
Speaker 2: Well, look, you're not thinking of the positives of the one way windows. That way, if you're coming home and there's intruders inside, you could see them, but they couldn't be able to see you.
Speaker 4: Did you just hear what you just said?
Speaker 2: That is the see that would save you money on a security system that you don't need.
Speaker 4: What would make you think that that's a good idea? And I would want that in my house. Look, whatever you have done, whatever you're doing, just stop, reverse it. Put it back to how it was.
Speaker 3: Oh no, we can't reverse it. Once these bad boys are in, they're in.
Speaker 4: For good, winning, They're in for good.
Speaker 3: It's perma glue.
Speaker 2: I mean you've seen the commercials for it on TV, right, you know they're famous jingle Perma Who used Perma Perma perma glue?
Speaker 3: That's what you do. It's perma glue.
Speaker 4: What in the world are you talking about.
Speaker 2: It's the latest construction thing, perma glue.
Speaker 4: You know what I am done with you. You're moron, Victor.
Speaker 3: Of a Victor signed off on all these things, though, I can assure you.
Speaker 4: Victor on the phone, all.
Speaker 3: Right, just please hold hello. This is Victor. No what No, I am contractor for the for the house. Who is this?
Speaker 4: Who the hell are you bringing on a stupid sake accent?
Speaker 3: No, I am Victor, the contractor.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: I am here to tell you we have these one way windows, the same as.
Speaker 3: The kgb uses.
Speaker 5: Or your family very.
Speaker 3: Safe, very very safe.
Speaker 4: What the hell was that?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 5: That was the old radially quit man that we are using to with these prank phone call on you. What your wife Sienna says? You just got punked? Like ashdon't kucher, What.
Speaker 4: The hell are you talking about.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about a prink call on the radio. You're on Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. This is a phone tap. What Yeah, yeah, dude, your wife Sienna set you up.
Speaker 3: Oh god, yeah, she said that you guys.
Speaker 2: Moved down to the house a few months ago during the renovations and it's been really stressful, so she wanted to just have some fun with you.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it has been awful. That is hilarious.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's awful, but not as awful as having normal windows you can see in and out of. Okay, down to twenty one windows, but.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna have any windows left. The week up every morning was phone taps weekday mornings on the twenties Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.