Speaker 1: Time now for Junior with today's sports talk.
Speaker 2: What you got Junior?
Speaker 3: Okay, uncle timing to me, I show this. If you had half a million contract and you want to help your team, would you restructure your contract?
Speaker 4: Would you do that for the team?
Speaker 2: Half a million? Yeah? Five hundred yeah? Half?
Speaker 3: Would you instructure your contract?
Speaker 2: You go to get your money straight first, Yeah, I'll do that.
Speaker 4: Half a million?
Speaker 3: I mean talking half half a bill is really? Would you restruct your contract to help your team? I don't know what Pat Mahme's doing that. He got half a billion dollar contract. He said he gonna restructure to help the team because he want to win another Super Bowl, so he gonna give up. Uh, he gonna restruct his contract to free of twenty one million dollars to bring in new players. I don't see why I would do that. I don't know why. I don't love a team that mure Junior.
Speaker 4: Now, when he say he gonna restructure, he not giving twenty one back. He's just moving around the way he received it.
Speaker 3: But would you do that for the team though?
Speaker 4: You be surprised how creative they can be with finances. He moving that money around, he coming out on top and you got five hundred million and we're talking twenty one million. That ain't even ten percent.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, Junior, if our heart give me your half. Um, I'm not finna give you none of that.
Speaker 1: June, you're not gonna restructure what?
Speaker 4: That's so selfish? Y'all better get in there and restructure your damn set.
Speaker 3: Well just say this though, tell me, did you see who this Texas saying?
Speaker 2: Now we finally showed up.
Speaker 3: Inf we got running back Joe Mixon from the Cincinnati Bengals. Don't he coming to the Texas? Man, we got Joe Mixing? What we got to run it back?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Now, hurt.
Speaker 4: I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I don't want to bloat, but you know, y'all are y'all aren't free agency to y'all? Did sign James Winston? Y'all y'all about to sign in Winston? Yeah, that's what the Cleveland Brown crab leg, Yeah, crab leg Winston, that's who they finished signed. You got your missing.
Speaker 2: Though, Steve, y'all feel y'all better hide all them crab y'all.
Speaker 3: He is on the water though.
Speaker 2: Well, he tell y'all this, he wanted a backup quarterback.
Speaker 3: You got a good one in Cleveland.
Speaker 2: I ain't mad at Jamis said, y'all ain't slow down. Now.
Speaker 4: Texas got a good team, but they ain't that y'all. Hey, uh the boy from uh Titans was out there, Henry Henry was out there. Yeah he was, but he.
Speaker 2: Y'all got crab legs and massages, that's what. Because I don't want you at the top of the yard.
Speaker 3: Just get it out the crab legs and.
Speaker 1: Okay, Steven is mad at the top of the yallar man on social media needs advice crop out of his boss. We'll talk about it right after this.
Speaker 4: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 2: H