Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour and entertainment news Lenny Kravitz receives his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Flashy Bishop Whitehead from Brooklyn is found guilty, and our very young Earl Duke of Attingham is here to tell us what's going on with the royal family. They have been in the news a lot. We'll talk about these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it's time to ask the clo close yup Cloak. Capri in Paramus says, I went on a date to a bar that my ex boyfriend goes to all the time he was there, he came over to say hi, and he shook my date's hand. Later, my ex texted me and said, I look beautiful and happy. Did my plan work?
Speaker 2: Is my ex jealous? Well, I don't know if he's jealous. He wanted to say something to you, acknowledge you. Maybe he's a class guy. But he wasn't afraid to go over to the guy because I obviously he felt like he was just as good, if not better than that guy. Like it ain't like he was over there looking at the rock, you know, was you know, looking across the room at the Rock. He was probably looking over there and more like a Tommy type, you know. Yeah, well I'm more reproachable than the Rock. Yeah, yeah, I would think I had a better chance if it don't go right with you than the Rock. You know, it go wrong with the Rock, you know. I know you're a little badger in all this here, but you know.
Speaker 3: But I'm sexy though down now. I don't know if he were rent upon.
Speaker 2: That's why a lot of people don't see a lot of people don't see that. That's what I was saying. A lot of people don't say I had nobody and Junior, Junior really he's still mad about Bob shopping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so go ahead, Conor, Yeah, yeah, he's back, all right, Rosanna and san Antonio. I'm married to the most unconventional woman on the planet. She started hanging our clothes outside to dry, like back.
Speaker 3: In the day, and she's trying to scale.
Speaker 1: Back our whole lifestyle. I'm not a caveman, and I'm sick of it. How do I tell her?
Speaker 2: Well, just like just like you text us, just tell her. But obviously there's something going on financially. She trying to save money. She don't want to run to dry. Now, things are real bad when you don't want to cut the dry home. Come on now, because I don't know what that costs to run. And I'm not trying to be bougie, but if you can't cut your dry that drought and I ain't and we was po. I ain't never heard my mama say that.
Speaker 3: What cut that draw? And there he was, you was and you near.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know we had to shut the door for we let all out. But you know, I ain't never heard my mama say, turn that draw. You got to dry the clothes.
Speaker 3: Now, you got clothes out on the clothes? Where all that though?
Speaker 2: Because whoof Yeah, something going on. I can't help you. It's a financial decision she'd have made.
Speaker 3: Okay, you ready for the next one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Judy in Brentwood says, I've been married for eighteen years. My husband has started getting lazy with his hygiene and he will go for two days and not shower. He said, where's forty eight hour deodorant? So it's all good. It's not though, and he smells like onions. Why can't he smell it? Oo?
Speaker 2: Oh no, you can't smell yourself. That's the key to that's the key to being funky. You can't not your mouth. Yeah, you can smell your knowles if you catch it right, Like you reach up on the shelf for something, you go, okay, that dog now, and then you look round make sure ain't nobody there? You know, but like your breath, you don't really know. You can be knocking folks out and not even know it, because it's there. It's there. You're gonna have to have a talk with him. You're gonna have to be persistent, and you gotta be insistent, and you gotta just let him know, Hey, this ain't working for me. I don't know what's going on, but it is not working for me. And then prove to him that it's not working. How does she do that? Don't touch me, get your hands off me quick? Bring you breathing on me? Why you breathing on me? You know, questions like that kind of because you take us out?
Speaker 4: Can Yoda and a forty eight doll I don't even know if I know which one is? Fourty eight dollars degree fielders go to day. I ain't seen it work. I'm not willing to test it.
Speaker 2: Feud. I got cards and my walking paths to you all day. I can't test it. Yeah, I use old spice high endurance, high endurance. In some days it has an endured.
Speaker 3: As I put on.
Speaker 2: High endurance and turned it into low tolerance.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you work the test. You putting everybody to test do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I don't recommend it. Dog.
Speaker 1: So Judy just needs to tell him, huh a shower.
Speaker 2: I always feel good when I take a shower energy. I'll be tired sometime, but I just feel good, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, freshened you up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all those things here Judy telling man what's going on?
Speaker 3: Eighteen years?
Speaker 2: Girl, you could tell them all right?
Speaker 1: Here we go, Jilani and Tupelo says, I need to know if I'm being petty or not.
Speaker 2: I date a man.
Speaker 1: The love's calling me pet names, and that's my pet Peeve. I've been called boo Bay, sweetness, and sugar all in the same. Why can't he call me Lannie? Am I asking for too much?
Speaker 2: Damn man? What is that? A man calling you sweet little names? You don't want that? That's your pet, Peeve. Somebody calling you a sweet name, that's your pet Peeve. Sister for real, for real, sister, she doesn't like it.
Speaker 1: She doesn't like boo babe, a babe, boo, sweetness, sugar.
Speaker 2: I call it, call her by name, Lonnie. Okay, all right, okay, I tell you what going in there and telling him to stop calling you that. Just going in there and telling I think she's being extremely petty. But then you know what, so many people what the woman want to be called her name? But damn, man, what's what's the matter? You know everybody, marge, you got pet names. You know, I got a pet name for it.
Speaker 1: She know.
Speaker 2: I mean, damn you with somebody for a long time. I think it's being petty. But you have every right to want what you want. But if that's to fight, you don't picked. Do you know how many fight you're gonna have to pick? Damn? That's that's that's irritating you. Kindness lady, going in there, you're going in that telling.
Speaker 1: So maybe you you can break it down to her as to why he is doing that.
Speaker 2: Why is he calling her a pet I mean maybe he just being a fabe. Babe. This is my babe, this is my boo, this is my whatever it is. I don't say boo. I don't like to turn boo myself. But hey boo, that ain't my tam. But you know, Marjorie got her pet name. She know what I'm calling her. That's it aintybody. Nobody else did I call it that, but she knows.
Speaker 3: So you have exclusive for your wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wish, I wish I would be walking around my house and hear somebody else calling it, but it's exclusive, right yeah, yeah, So I don't see why you're upset. But if that's you, that's your pet peeve, then you could go ahead and tell it to it. But now when he stopped calling you that, okay, that's what shere. Yeah, somebody else might like to be called back.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, thank you Clo. Coming up at right top of the hour Entertainment News right after this.
Speaker 2: You're listening Hardy Morning Show