Speaker 1: According to People magazine, fifty nine year old Lenny Kravitz was honored with a Hollywood Walk of Fame star on Tuesday at a ceremony with loved ones by his side, Zoe Kravitz, his daughter, of course, and Denzel Washington. I didn't know they were boys like that a longtime friend. Each gave speeches at the event. Take a listen to Denzel showing love to his buddy Lenny.
Speaker 2: He's a friend.
Speaker 3: I wrote down the definition of friend.
Speaker 4: I looked it up web stood.
Speaker 3: A person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically exclusive of sexual relations.
Speaker 2: Well, oh lord, A companion. A companion, it said, A boom companion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they each other up after that, Denzel, Yeah did you know that, Steve that Denzel and Lenny Kravitz, Well, boys like that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, oh okay, cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm cool with den I know Lenny. We took some pictures in Paris. A couple of times. I run up been to him. I ain't got his number, nothing I got then number, we holler. Then then Denzel kind of isn't it. I don't like to say that about people, but he kind of because he called with straight foolishness. He called with straight foolishness.
Speaker 4: And to be all out of character because you're going this Denzel Washington Hall where you're at?
Speaker 5: And you got to take his call and then and then he'd be flexing.
Speaker 4: He'll show you where he at. Gut where I am? I see it? Dog know you wish you was here?
Speaker 5: Hall, it's not Yeah, that's a great French drift.
Speaker 4: How long y'all being friends? You in Gizil?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Probably eighteen years? Maybe, Wow, I've known.
Speaker 6: Him before that, but uh, that's cool. He got toys like you. He got the boats and the and the and the jets and all that. Of course, you don't want to say it was a little rich question. I'm yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, well let me say that he's been he's been doing this a little bit longer than me. So another buddy made you go over there, and you go over there, flex back with him. If you want to ask, be broke, I love you go you play with somebody else.
Speaker 4: He ain't struggling. He's comfortable, for sure. No call its way past comfortable.
Speaker 5: Where you at?
Speaker 4: If he wave where you at, you just well, I'm comfortable. These other check other, I love it. Yeah, he'd a damn near flat line. He's so comfortable. Well, let me say this.
Speaker 1: In addition to Zoe and Denzel, stars like Marla Gibbs was there, Channing Tatum and Burning White Seve was there. So Lenniar studded for his star in the Hollywood Walker Ban. So congratulations to Lenny Kravitz and other entertainment news. According to CNN, Flashy Brooklyn pastor Lamar Whitehead was convicted Monday in federal court of using parishioner's retirement savings to try God and trying to extort other church members. Whitehead known for his you know Louis Vatan suits. You see him rocking the Louis Finde all those designer luxury designer labels and.
Speaker 4: Extravagant trying to jump or no yea yes yeah.
Speaker 1: Remember he made headlines Back in twenty twenty two, he and his wife were robbed of one million dollars worth of jewelry at their church. He's also made false statements to the FBI. Each one of Whitehead counts carries a maximum sentence of twenty years, and except for lying to the FBI false statements, that's about five years, says sentencing is July first, and he plans to appeal.
Speaker 4: Do y'all remember this guy?
Speaker 6: Dog?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Dog, appeals don't work with the feds.
Speaker 4: God, they don't come down there unless they got you.
Speaker 5: The fans is not. That's a different knock on the door. Police knock on your door. You know you got tickead, you got bench one, you know, time for questioning.
Speaker 4: The FBI knock on your door. That they haven't they pretty much have everything.
Speaker 5: No, no, they got it, dog, they ain't got No, they ain't got time to waste.
Speaker 4: If you see their FBI all a t.
Speaker 5: A yeah, alcohol, tobacco, firem jim initial them blue jackals, they yellow right, yeah.
Speaker 4: The wind breaker f B. And you ain't never they ain't never in a rush. They know what they're coming there for. Yeah, they built their case, that's for sure. Yeah, they're not in the rush. All right.
Speaker 1: Well, and finally entertainment news quickly, we gotta check in with the Duke of Attingham.
Speaker 4: He has to go all they got sex?
Speaker 5: Why does the guy that cherry?
Speaker 4: What's going on? Okay?
Speaker 1: First of all, the Queen Camilla, she has a Barbie doll?
Speaker 4: What's up with that? What have you heard about that? I'm saying, very very unattractive doll. Shocking. Oh my god. The Bobby people must have lost their mind.
Speaker 5: We got tired of making cute doll. Let's make someone. Let's make someone to see if the children will love this.
Speaker 1: Run wait, Duke, what's up with Princess Kate fixing his pictures and stuff?
Speaker 4: We run out of time. Come back tonight. I'll be back on the next night. This is important, Okay.
Speaker 1: All right, Duke holl Tight coming up at twenty minutes after the hour. Well, we'll get more information about the royal family with the Duke right after this.
Speaker 4: You're listening hard Morning Show.