Speaker 1: But there's this one time at the height of my career when I had just bought the latest car, did that Escali, the first one in East Africa with twenty four in spinning wheels, that I had passed outside the nightclub when a young man my age walked up to me, pulled me out of the car and slapped the hell out of me, and pulled up the gun and put it on my face and asked me why I was showing off, as if I did not know that the Canja had owners. Well, that was the beginning of my realization that my money, and my sexes and my stardom did not matter if there was no freedom.
Speaker 2: Freedom.
Speaker 3: Bobby Wye and his wife Barbie are not only a loving young couple literally in their forties, they have shown an entire country that you can find for what you believe in. They're providing inspirations simply by existing.
Speaker 2: It's the greatest suspersion.
Speaker 4: Then the tainment can Naci win carry champion, the carri Chappi is the be a championa champion and carri Chappi and the champion and carry chappion and carried Shepi.
Speaker 3: The greatest sporsion entertainment can Nacki Whear. So today's guest is Bobby Wine his beautiful wife Barbie Uh. And I think many of you know of Bobby Wine. He is known as a very popular singer, a singer from Uganda who has basically taken his music and turned it into activism and ultimately he ran for president in Uganda. Now, the story that I'm bringing you today perhaps is it necessarily mainstream news, and it reminds me of how we have so much going on in the world, but we only know about what the media tells us, which is why I say the media is so powerful. Like we know about the Israel Ojamas War, we know about what's going on in Ukraine, but do we know about what's going on in Ganda? And the answer to that question is simply no. In October twenty twenty three, National Geographic released a documentary film entitled Bobby Wine The People's President. It's streaming on Disney Plus, Hulu and YouTube. You guys can find it. But by way of background, it chronicles five years from twenty fourteen to twenty twenty one. Bobby Wine it his wife are followed in their pursuit to provide some sort of democracy in that country. But the film gives us an inside and very honest look, very graphic look at Bobby Wine's personal pursuit to change the country that he loves his homeland. It is arguably very revealing in terms of dictatorship. But what I find very interesting is that the world knows nothing about it. There are so many atrocities happening in this country, in this world rather and we know nothing about it unless the media covers it, or you have someone like Bobby Wine who uses this platform in his voice to give a voice for the voice less. He and his wife have risked their lives, and that's not a joke. Several assassination attempts on his life, he says, as you'll hear in this particular episode of Naked, he is here by the grace of God, he believes. But I wanted to share this story with you, not only because the documentary is amazing and it's honest, and it's the education that we need. I want you to imagine that there is something happening outside of your home, where you live, the country that you live in. We complained every single day about what I feel is a privilege. I'm sitting here telling you this while I'm in my apartment in New York, my second home, and I'm complaining because the heat's not hot enough for me. Went out And it's a real privilege to complain to someone knowing that it will be fixed and repaired and I can go about living my day and have my own personal freedoms. It's something that I don't even think twice about. But imagine a country where eighty five percent of the people are under the age of thirty and it's being run Their president who currently runs that country is a dictator. He tries to assassinate folks who try to oppose him in elections. He changed the law so if he could stay in power, and the people of that country are frustrated. They want him out. And the one person who came close to defeating the president, in fact he did, was Bobby Wine. And they stole the election. Not some Donald Trump stole the election. They literally stole the election from him because he won and no one was there to help. So with that being said, I want to introduce you to Bobby Wine, the People's President Champion.
Speaker 2: And Kary Chappion and Carried chap.
Speaker 3: I would like to begin just before we talk about the docuseries that people can watch on Disney Plus and Hulu and YouTube. I would like to begin with if you both could tell me if you could describe what's happening in Uganda right now, the political state of your home, and what you hope for in terms of a better future.
Speaker 1: Well, I wish I would present my country in better light, but the reality is that Uganda is a young country that continues to suffer under the yoke of a thirty seven year old military dictatorship by general you're in seventy, who's been in power for thirty seven years, have been taken power violent today in nineteen eighty six, when I was for years. But besides that, I also want the world to know that Uganda is a beautiful country with resilient people, the second youngest country in the world, with young people that are determined to reship and redefine their destiny and to free up themselves and be able to create a country that will make them proud to call it home, how.
Speaker 2: To call it rule.
Speaker 3: You have, even your wife, have created a voice for those who have no voice. And you are very very determined, if not relentless in brain in the process and barbicane. You talk to me about how you and your husband first met and how you decided to take on this adventure sure of being an activist with him.
Speaker 5: I wish telling you of how we are doing with the activism was as easy as telling you the story.
Speaker 2: Of how we met.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we met on stage. I was an actress.
Speaker 5: I studied basic does and drama in secondary school for six years. So I had just won an alcoholage at the National Theater as one of the best actors that year in our secondary school. And one of the vigil letters was their professor, their teacher at university. So she had written a play and she invited me to act in that play. So when I came from my secondary school to go and do the acting at the National Theater, I met him there house No so I realized that he was the best at university because during that time he was at university studying music and drama, majoring in drama. So he had also come to take part in the play. This play was called Lady Will was titled Lady Will You Marry Me? And he was acting as the president and I was given a role to act as the first Lady.
Speaker 6: He was mister mouse, and was he was mister cart and I was Lady Mouse.
Speaker 3: So it was.
Speaker 5: It was the political play where the cat was the president, and this president chose to marry the mouse and made high first lady. But you don't want to know how the story ended. This politician was a liar. He hit me it would yeah.
Speaker 3: That was not when he was the whole mounted Could we ring right now?
Speaker 2: I want to read the professor ROTHI we already find the play in real life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you did really define the play and the highly political play, very highly political, where this cat promised that the cat family was going to work really hard towards making equal opportunities for the cats and the mice, and there was never going to be this hunting of each other, and that everyone would live in harmony. And he to write with his presidency. Actually that was twenty one years ago, Yes, that was twenty interestingly answering to jump in. But interestingly, the speech that I gave in that play as a young boy twenty one years ago, trying to ask for support from the.
Speaker 2: Animal kingdom, the rats and they might to come together.
Speaker 1: The speech that I give in that play is more or less the speech that I give when I was being nominated for president, promising a new country for the generation.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, life imitating art, art imitating life. How whatever you would like to say. But I love that this story you have me defined what it's supposed to be in a beautiful way. I think that a lot of people would know you. Not a lot of people, but people know you for your activism but the end that you are a politician. But they also know that you are talented in many other ways by be outside of acting. Your music has been described in again a conversation, I'm just having some say, and I hope this is not offensive to you, but some would say you are the Bob Marley of your country using.
Speaker 2: The and that is a flat tat I feel flat.
Speaker 3: Well, let me tell you your friend Charlotte Marie was explaining on for that. To me, it was like I would call him about Marley, and I think that's beautiful. I think as apropos and and and it's beautiful to see how you were seeing. What did you use your music to do initially when you first started singing. Was it to change lives? Was it to speak for those who didn't have a voice, or was it no.
Speaker 2: It was a bad boy. It was rock. It was it was bad boy. It was about the girls and the music and the weed and the party.
Speaker 6: I know, I know that he was called the Ladies Wine.
Speaker 3: Oh okay.
Speaker 7: That the Ladies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was fancy. It was all bad boy music and I was having fun and it was making me lots of money. Actually got very successful.
Speaker 1: But there is this one time at the height of my career when I just bote the latest carded that escally, the first one in East Africa with twenty four in spinning wheels, that I had packed outside the nightclub, when a young man my age walked up to me, pulled me out of the car and slapped the hell out of me, and pulled up the gun and put it on my face and asked me why I was showing off, as if I did not know that the country had owners. Well, that was the beginning of my realization that my money and my seccess and my stardom did not matter if there was no freedom. The humiliation that I faced reminded me of the humiliation that had been with lensing other people going through and I had been deceitfully shielded from me because I was friends with the powerful a mighty. But when this happened, I realized that if there's no justice, if there's no freedom for everybody, even my pseudo freedom was a city was alive. That day, my music transformed that I started singing about justice. My music started being activism music, revolutionary music. In fact, I cod named it eighty attainment, not entertainment, so that I was the transformation that I went through and for then for the next ten years, I sang about injustices and the realities, until twenty seventeen, when I realized that thinging about it alone was not enough.
Speaker 2: I had.
Speaker 1: Social capital, I had a social acceptance, and many of my friends, who had by that time nicknamed me the Ghetto President. They pushed me to go on an even more formal platform to talk about these things. And I looked back at Bob Marley, who had been singing about things. I looked back at Mohammad Ali, I looked back at Tupac, and I was doing the same thing. But I had to take the chiga. That's why I say that if the Parliament cannot come to the ghetto, the ghetto will go to the Parliament and they get to win. To the Parliament and pass the parliament. Now the ghetto wants to go to the Ugana and White House.
Speaker 2: That's right. I love that.
Speaker 3: I think that it is fair to say that the People's President. The docuseries chronicles the last five years of your life, in your life, and I believe when people watch us, if they have not already watched it, they'll have a culture, better understanding and great respect for the courage of the people of Uganda. Barbie, this question is for you, I wonder as his wife, I know that you've been through a lot. Your entire family has been through so much. You were just recently arrested for no reason, Bobby, So talk to me, Barbie, about how you keep the family stable, if you will, in terms of uh of being strong when sometimes it seems fearful. Okay.
Speaker 5: So they say that you don't know what to do for a situation until you're in that situation. Nobody prepared us for this. Nobody who wonders about what we're going to find there. We've found ourselves fighting against a bigger than life situation. So it has always been survival, survival, survival, So every day we are walking towards staying alive, but in the In the film, you just see that the camera following us our family. There are so many untold stories of very many bold with women, very many women who are not just cheerer leaders, but who are at the front line, women that if that camera followed them, you just be amazed by their strength. Ours or mine is nothing to look at compared to what those other women have done. So I am just this image that has been put in a place where the camera focuses on what we go through.
Speaker 6: But what we go through is not even half one the women at the front line go for. So what you see is just a little bit of what happens in our country.
Speaker 5: So I just give it up to all those other women who are strong and who I get the strength from, because I get the strength from those very women who are surviving at the front line. I am in the comfort of my home, just praig that my husband will come home, But they at the front line, demanding for their president, putting their lives on the line. So they give me so much strength to play my small part. And I'm just blessed that our children are strong individuals. They watched everything happened, and none of them ever seemed to be abandoned to be one of them took the challenge by like with grace, and I'm very glad that they did. And they also saw some children lose their parents in this struggle, like proper dead. They went for some of the barriers and these children are their friends. So I think they also derived the strength from these kids who had actually lost their parents but were strong. So they felt like they can't start big childish when someone has actually lost their parents. So we pray together with the right we will get our strength from the stronger individuals in the struggle. We have family that's there for us whenever we are not able to do some things. You know, Africa, we have big families, so we have each other rely on. Yeah, basically it's a mixture of so many things, but the main point is as the riving the strength from those other women that are actually going head on.
Speaker 2: You do it together.
Speaker 3: It's the collective. You guys are working together. I think that's beautiful. Hey, everybody, we've got to pay some bills, you know that, So this is really an important message. We'll do me a favor. Fast forward if you have to, but stay, stay here and listen and find out ways in which you can support Bobby and his wife Barbara. He'll be right back in just a few moments.
Speaker 4: Every champion and Cary champion is to be a champion, a champion and carry champion and carried chat. Be a champion and carried chappion and carried chatt is his sport and entertainment.
Speaker 2: Get naked word.
Speaker 4: Every champion, the carby champion is to be a champion, a champion and carried champion. Nigger hut a champion and carried champion and carried chat afraid entertainment.
Speaker 2: Get naked word.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to naked We still have Bobby and his wife Barbara. I appreciate y'all. Bobby, can you talk to us about your touring twenty one presidential bid in Uganda where we believe that you want to race, but it was stolen from you and there was still so much hope even in that, even in that theft, because the possibility of what could be is real. How do you describe that entire time while running for president in your country?
Speaker 1: WHOA in one statement, it's going to hell and coming back. Well, you know, it was the most bloody experience in my life. It is the most fraudulent election. I believe in history. You know, we went through an election that was more like the Wall. I campaigned putting on a bullet proof vest and a ballistic helmet. I watched my close friends being run over by military tracks. I watched my friends being shot and killed. I watched the young ladies being abducted by the military and the police, and up to now we don't know where they are. I buried so many of my friends. But I also saw, like never before, a spirit of and wavering desire for freedom. I saw the right of a generation. I saw solidarity from all corners of the art.
Speaker 2: I saw hope. I still see hope, hope against hope. I I I died and resurrected. Yeah. Yeah, we did it. Yes, we did it.
Speaker 3: I I know that my even in reading your story and and talking about it with the film The Dark Series, there was attempt to assassinate you and they ended up killing your driver.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Many attempts, many many.
Speaker 6: Yeah, film shows one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the film shows only one attempt, and that is in twenty eighteen when my driver was shot and killed and I survived that. But there were three more attempts during the presidential election when bullets were shot in my car.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I used not to have so much faith, but those survivors made me believe that there's a higher power.
Speaker 2: That's right. I agree.
Speaker 3: What what do you all plan to do when you look when you look at this film and all that you've accomplished, and that's just five years and I'm sure they left out as mentioned so much more. But it does give you a really good idea of the battle and the struggle that is happening in Uganda. But you say there is still hope, Barbi, What does the future look like for you all? What would you say it's next?
Speaker 6: The future is very very bright.
Speaker 2: That's right, baby, that's right.
Speaker 1: The future right, we are going to win. We are going to be free, but I don't know how and when, but for sure, we are convinced that we are going to be free because looking at what other people have gone through, looking at what the people of South Africa have gone through and how they overcame it under the able leadership of Nelson Mandela, what the people in America, especially the black people have gone through. And looking back in the days of Malcolmics and doctor Martin Luther King, oppressed people have never stated op pressed forever and that good has never lost to evil. So we are sure we are going to win. We are sure because we are on the right side of morality, the right side of history, and we believe God is on now on site.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and we know that the young people of Uganda are not going to give up. Yeah, they are young. Our country is one of the youngest countries in the world. Over eighty percent of our population is below the edge of thirty. That they are all very vigilant and they're fighting for their widow gret godness, Wait.
Speaker 3: Eighty eighty five percent or under the age of thirty in Uganda.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, they've never seen another president. I mean I am forty one and back home, I am an old man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're that trust me.
Speaker 2: Wait.
Speaker 3: So here's what's interesting to me, and this is that when you are in your twenties or right there, even in your thirties, you're very active and you're very aware. And once the people have the knowledge, they then have power. These are all things that we hear and say. But I do understand that's a very activated age. This president that is the only president that they know. Do you feel is if there is a contingency or a group of people that really want him in because he.
Speaker 7: Serves a purpose, or is he ruling with fear. He is ruling with fear, with fear by the barrow of the gun. But yes, every dictator in the world has the people that benefit from his dictatorship, those within the country and those outside the country. Now those within the country are first his family and they polite to coelite that benefit from the massive corruption, and of course the foreign elements which benefit from the massive natural.
Speaker 2: Wealth that we have.
Speaker 1: Our country is reaching gold and recently the biggest depositing in the world was discovered in Uganda, is reaching oil, in uranium and many others.
Speaker 2: So we believe that there are.
Speaker 1: Those forces that benefit from the exploitation of our resources that helped General seven stay in power. So yes, he rules with fear, but she also rules with the support of those that are unfairly benefiting from the wealth of our country.
Speaker 3: You went to Ukraine when the war began or sometimes during war, and you Li Liken Prout and the to the President of Uganda in terms of the way in which he rules. Was there a solidarity that you sent with the Ukrainian people? That you recognized and as if it's the same with your people in Uganda.
Speaker 1: Yes, I went to Ukraine because I believe that wrong is wrong wherever it is, and I wanted to stand with the people of Ukraine. But also, of course it was such a risk to go there, but I wanted to also get the moral authority to tell the international community that of the African lives matter too. You know, the way they stood with Ukraine when they're fighting for self determination is the way they should stand with Africa. They should judge all dictators with the same standards. You know, if General seven, who was a European president, doing that European people, he would not be president today. But on the eighteenth and nineteenth of November twenty twenty in massacred more than one hundred and fifty innocent people, including women and children and the elderly on camera, and this was filmed by international journalists. Only a few weeks later, he was receiving billions of money. General seven receives up to a billion US dollars annually from the United States. Now that should not be because it is that money that is keeping us under subjugation. We said it numerously that We are not asking for americas help. We're not asking America to come and save us. We are only asking them to stop sponsoring our oppression.
Speaker 3: You know, that's so well said. Don't sponsor the oppression. Don't and by the way, don't ignore it. You mentioned that, and I think of it so often. You think of the world that we live in and the lighter the skin and the more protected you are. And it's so unfortunate because we see it day in and day out with the companies that the US chooses, that mean seen in the countries that the US chooses to support. I and this is for everyone who was listening. I really, I really encourage you to go out and watch this docu series again. It came out in October. It is on YouTube, It is on Disney Plus, which I think is I think is interesting, and then it's also on Hulu. Good for you guys to get all of that distribution. That is huge because it can reach a lot people.
Speaker 6: I'm very grateful to not Geo.
Speaker 3: For doing Yeah, that Geo, which is it's amazing. And Richard, tell me your working relationship with that Jill. How did this all this film come about?
Speaker 5: No body, it's not jail. This is not a supposed advert, Okay, just believe me. This is a genuine response to how they have dealt with our film from the beginning, giving it all these opportunities, all these exposures are indebted telling us story all over the world and giving it prime space.
Speaker 6: We are in dated we have and.
Speaker 1: If i'm as if I may mention, also believe me there are so many oppressed people across the world, the many painful stories. They are painful stories in the Congo or that have been ongoing, many painful stories in Somalia, in Soudan and other places. We're only honored and likely to see that the case study in Uganda got this opportunity, and I hope that our story will be an inlet to the attention of all other stories across the world of people. We hope that this is not only a focus on our operasion. And I've always said it that once we free up, we will always use our country as a launch part for the freedom of all other people. So we're only grateful that we've got this opportunity with na Jeo to tell our story, and we hope our story inspires all other people, especially young people of our generation to believe in freedom, and not only to believe, but to go out there to risk it all to make sure that they change the fortunes of their nations and to say that they see a day of freedom and liberty in their lifetime.
Speaker 3: Amen, I received that. I'm activated, I'm ready, I'm ready. Where we're going, I'll let go, oh fallow.
Speaker 4: Every champion and carry champion is to be a champion, a champion, and carry champion and carry chat be out a champion and carry Champion and carry Champion entertainment.
Speaker 7: Getting naked Weird.
Speaker 4: Erry Champion and carry Champion is to be a champion, a champion and Carrie Champion, Nigger kitty shot, a champion and carry Champion and Carrie chap.
Speaker 2: Entertainment.
Speaker 3: Get naked Weird. Barbie you said this, and I and I and I'm curious because I listened to how passionate Bobby is and Barbie you on your Instagram you had this. I was just, you know, perusing, and you had something that I thought was beautiful and it was simple and it was your daughter. And I think she might have been singing. I don't know she was singing, but you said, give me motherhood any day, and I thought that was a really beautiful, beautiful and and I wonder, are you aware that you're raising activists and if they if they decided to pick up, we're bobbing left off. How does that make you feel?
Speaker 6: Just ask me how it is making me feel.
Speaker 5: I have a fifteen year old who is vocal about international issues. I won't tell you Instagram handle, I will not tell it anybody because sometimes we are now in the crisis of trying to tell her, you know, in two year, can't take some time.
Speaker 6: You need guidance from us.
Speaker 5: But she has a view or what is happening in Israel and Ghazand, what is happening in Ukraine, what's happening is that? What's happening in Barandi? What's happening about the oil in Uganda and Tanzania? She is so you know, an apple doesn't fall far away from.
Speaker 2: It makes you. I named that after my mother, so it shouldn't surprise us.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, so we already knew coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I think every child should be just left to be who they want to be with the guidance. As an adult and as a parent, you just try to guide how you know, based but within the confines of yourself and letting them growing and fly and go, because you don't want them to stay with a closed linde like yours. Because every child is born in their generation and generation has a way they deal with things. So you don't you don't impose your faults and children.
Speaker 3: No you don't. Yeah, No, you're so right. And by the way, that's very generous of you. I don't know too many parents who like to have let their children have freedom and figure themselves out. They kind of try to tell them what they do. So that's very loving of you both. Before I let you go, Babby, I am curious for those who are listening and those who know of your work, how can we support how do we support the people of Yougandha and what we hope will soon be a democracy, a free nation?
Speaker 1: There, ladies, First, before we even as any support, want to appreciate the attention that we have got so far. It is because of the attention of the world, especially the international community, that I am still alive. Have been rested many times, but the only thing that kept me alive at the international outcries that forced the regime to spit me out.
Speaker 2: So we appreciate.
Speaker 1: We would hope to have continued attention on your gandha, to have the wild pay attention to us and whenever possible to amplify our voices, kindly follow me on Facebook, on Instagram and on TikTok Bobby Why because social media is our only boys. We are blocked from our traditional media. Back on a musician, but my music is abolished and my name is banned the radio, and people are arrested and they disappear for just playing my music. So social media is our only way. Please amplify our voices. To the citizens of the European Union and the United States, we request you to kindly amplify our voices by reaching out to your leaders, your congressmen and women and asking them to change the policy in Uganda, asking them to stop sponsoring terror, to spons stop sponsoring dictators, because dictators are only kept alive by international money which is actually borrowed in our my name, which we and my children and my great grandchildren are going to pay. The national date in Uganda pristans at chuch and saying rate that it would take with the GANNA taxpayers ninety to seven years to pay, and that money is being borrowed and it's used to oppress us. So if you, the citizens of the United States and the European Union, who have the leary of protesting for a right, who have the privilege of being listened to by leaders, kindly ask your leaders, twitch to them, post to them, immail them, and ask them to influence a change in the policy in Uganda. What are we asking for. We're asking the international community to put coalitions of respect for democracy, respect for the rule of law, and respect for human rights in exchange for cooperation with Uganda, not to continuously just keep paying a dictator that uses the money to commit crimes that are contrary to the values that bring us together, that will keep us safe. The rest we shall do ourselves. That's all we're asking for the United States.
Speaker 3: And you want and you want, I want to make sure I'm getting this right. You want people to follow follow you on all social outlets because that is the way in which you were able to share what's going on back home, because exactly then and if you don't have you need people to really support this platform for you and.
Speaker 2: Sure, okay, amplify our voices. Definitely. Bobby had some asks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, after direction and the abductions. We have turned into a charity.
Speaker 5: And the National Unity Platform, the political party is spending so much money on maintenance of prisoners because they have to visit them to take them political prisons. We have very many political prisoners in different prisons of the country. So the Nationality Platform has to fund all the all the families of the missing, the families of the dead and the families of those in prison. So and it is very expensive. So we will carry drives of donations once in a while and we run these drives on Bobby's social media platforms. So yeah, when people follow then they will know when that time comes and then we would ask them to donate towards the course. Also, Iran a charity where most of those children are. Our charity pays their school fees and looks after them during school time. It's called Carrying hat U Ganda. When you google me and the charity that Iran, if you go to our website, there is a place for donations that also will help us.
Speaker 3: Keep this this this two jenin is it Caring hearts Uganda dot com? What website? What is the website?
Speaker 6: Caring hats Yugandha dot.
Speaker 2: Org dot Org.
Speaker 3: It's always order, okay. Bobby Wine and Barbie, thank you so much, so very much for the work. Thank you for using your voice to speak to those who cannot speak, and for your courage because I know it's not easy for the folks. Again, you are listening. Nat Geo did the docu series. It's available on Disney Plus. It is also available on Hulu as well as YouTube. That means there's no way in which you cannot watch it. If you don't have a streaming service, you have YouTube, I'm sure, so go check it out and support that. Thank you guys so much. Again. Again, you guys, you should go out and support Bobby Wine the People's President. The documentary is streaming on Hulu, on Disney Plus, on YouTube. There's absolutely no way in which you cannot find it, So go out and support. I gotta say this again, it really takes a lot of courage to decide that you want to go out and speak for those who can't speak for themselves. And Bobby and his wife are not even in their home country anymore because they can't be. They've been exiled. If he will, they cannot return. He talked about this in the podcast three attempts, three assassination attempts on his life, and he is still here today and still fighting. I encourage you to follow him on all of his social media platforms so that he can help get that message out to you and others, and maybe in some form or fashion that people of Uganda can have justice. I am done. I am not going to complain about not having heat. I am not going to complain about the New York look cold because from my perspective and from someone else's perspective, I'm living a good life. I can't complain. We really can't. When you think about what's happening all over this world, we really truly can't complain. Today's podcast is teaching me correct to Thank you for listening. I'll talk to you all next week.