Speaker 1: It's Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning. And honestly, we work so hard on this show. All of us are constantly writing or editing, and I never really get a chance to bond and connect with any of you about what you're doing in your downtime. And when you try, get in trouble talking to you.
Speaker 2: The boss like where's jeff Sorry.
Speaker 1: And trust me, like, I'm not avoiding you on purpose.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I try to tell you about my kids the other day and I saw a glazed overlook and suddenly you said, oh, sorry, Broke, I gotta go, dude. Something I want to know about interesting things going on in your life, like what are you watching on TV right now? And better yet, what should our listeners be watching or avoiding? Like, Broke, what shows are you into at the moment?
Speaker 2: Well, I never finished the Morning Show. I was really into that for a while. I just can't complete a series. TV watching is not my jam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'd rather force your kids to play board games late into the yard.
Speaker 2: Play Clue last night always.
Speaker 1: Whether or not they want to, they have to play.
Speaker 2: Oh and Sleeping Queens. Have you played that game?
Speaker 1: Don't want to know? Game alexis which trashy reality dating disaster show. Are you binging?
Speaker 3: Obviously?
Speaker 1: Love is Blind show?
Speaker 2: Not on joke like Juice here right, because because.
Speaker 3: It's all about physical looks right now, right, you don't even know you have to watch?
Speaker 1: Are you watching anything? Are you just crying for money on your video game stream? Follow joking is on? I literally did bald?
Speaker 2: People are so nice anyway?
Speaker 1: Okay, so when I'm not crying on stream, I think the latest most topical thing I watched was Last of Us?
Speaker 2: Was it good?
Speaker 3: It is so good? Did they do better beating the game than you did?
Speaker 1: They screamed a lot less. I got to hear the zombies. Jeff, what do you I'm on a big Henry the Eighth kick right now?
Speaker 3: What the heck?
Speaker 1: I'm watching the old show the Tutors.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, is that a PBS show?
Speaker 1: No, it's show Time. Yeah, it's really old, right, it's like from twenty tend a lot of ud.
Speaker 2: I thought you were going to be like something current.
Speaker 1: No, I'm all about Henry the Ape and the six wives and killing he killed six ones? He did, Yeah, he just got bored for it. He wouldn't give them a son, so he was like you know what I'm done with the next.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we really talked about Henry the.
Speaker 1: I can see why, Jim, what a time to be.
Speaker 2: They just let him.
Speaker 1: It's so great. Anyway, did you watching anything on TV right now?
Speaker 3: No, jeff I simply focus on the shot collar question and that alone.
Speaker 1: He's sitting at silence and wait for the next one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when I'm not on air, I'm just thinking about the next shot collar questions.
Speaker 2: Silent because if.
Speaker 1: He didn't, then we would murder you and replace.
Speaker 2: You with It would be right to do that. Let's get to it.
Speaker 1: Let's get to the shot collar question of the day.
Speaker 3: Get out your green mimosas and day old soda bread because we're on the cusp of Saint Patti's Day weekend.
Speaker 2: To celebrate properly.
Speaker 3: Sure, I could ask you a bunch of questions about Ireland or Jeffrey's infected blarney stones, but no, Instead, we're gonna do something extra festive that I know Alexis is going to love.
Speaker 2: It's a special Saint Patti's Day fill in the pun edition of plenty of twenty bathrooms.
Speaker 3: All right, it's simple. I'll give you a sentence with one word missing. And you just have to fill in the blank to complete the funny Irish pun.
Speaker 2: You get it wrong, You're out. I want only Alexis to play this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is gonna be harder than you think, though.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 3: We're starting with Brooks. Okay, brook your Special plenty of twenty Saint Patti's Day filling. The pun question is OI had one too many green bees? Now I'm suffering from blank vision?
Speaker 2: Oh, instead of beer goggles leprechaun vision green beers.
Speaker 1: No, they just have to be like ironic and funny.
Speaker 2: Yes, spotty vision. What's the beer? What's the beer? Guinness vision?
Speaker 1: God, that's bad.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna gons vision.
Speaker 3: That's incorrect. The answer, OI had one too many green beers. Now I'm suffering from dublin vision.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I was focusing on your really terrible accent. That sounds a little more stress mistaken. That was a very good accent.
Speaker 1: Rock Agree, Alexis rate that pun one to ten negatives?
Speaker 3: Negative?
Speaker 2: What one for?
Speaker 3: Let's go to Alexis zero Alexis your special plenty of twenty Saint Patti's Day filling. The pun question is what's an.
Speaker 2: Irish baby's favorite song? Oh?
Speaker 1: Irish Baby's favorite song. I know it my word. I would probably go with the lullaby song, not like the modern one shot Godenum styles Twinkle.
Speaker 2: Rock a Bye Answer, alexis beer, Okay, go with that rock a bye beer, Rock a Bye beer incorrect.
Speaker 3: He was looking for patty cake for Saint Patty's patty Cake.
Speaker 1: These are hard. Also, fun is like a frat song.
Speaker 3: I don't know why they started young there they indeed do.
Speaker 2: We're over to but Jose, it's your turn.
Speaker 1: I'm nervous.
Speaker 3: Jose, your Special plenty of twenty Saint Patti's Day. Phil in the pun question is, yeah, what did the leprechauns say when the video game ended?
Speaker 2: Game? What game?
Speaker 3: Clover? Clover?
Speaker 2: Is correct?
Speaker 1: Jose, Jose is so good at puns, Alexis what do you rate that one?
Speaker 2: All right, Jose, you're still in it for another round.
Speaker 1: We're on to Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: Jeff your Special plenty of twenty Saint Patti's Day.
Speaker 2: Phil in the pun question is, well, there's no going back now.
Speaker 3: We've reached the blank of no return.
Speaker 1: Okay, the communists, we've reached the point of no return. We've reached the we've reached the the Shamrock of no Return. No, we've reached the Chile of no Return. I like none of this works. It does has got to be pointing there.
Speaker 3: Uh, final guess you know to give me schle of no return, Jeff when she Lee is incorrect.
Speaker 2: We're looking for the.
Speaker 3: Pine times of no return, a measurement of beer drinking that means, Jose, you've won the plenty of twenty Saint Patti's they fill on the pun edition of plenty of tlenty.
Speaker 1: Jose wins the pun questions, so he gets the cheese, Who gets shocked? And whoever it is is going to be singing ninety nine bottles of beer?
Speaker 2: I was full of brook.
Speaker 1: I grabbed the shot collar for myself.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say, Alexis, because yeah, Wow, you.
Speaker 2: Need more in your life.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I can't believe we printed out the lyrics to this song.
Speaker 1: But this is like the rockabye beer song that you always wanted.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Ninety nine bottles appere on the wall, nine nine bottles of beer, take her down passages on ninety eight bottles of beer?
Speaker 1: Did you have to look at the lyrics for the nineties to make sure to messages. That's your shock collar question. Another day for Saint Patty's Day. Your phone TAP's coming up in just a few minutes.
Speaker 3: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,