Speaker 1: Some donkey today is just so himself, Charlotte, Man, I was ready for I never heard him.
Speaker 2: Donkey say it again, Charla.
Speaker 1: I'm a duncan un Charlotte. True, yes, donkey today.
Speaker 2: For Friday in March fifteenth, go to a twenty six year old man named Michael Christine Green. I don't even feel like calling this human a man. Okay, he's a human, all right. Michael is a former Mississippi police officer the m I crooked letter, crooked letter, I hump back, hump back eye.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something about Mississippi.
Speaker 2: See a lot of you young in to know Mississippi because of David band A big crit and Carlos Miller. But if you're born in nineteen hundred and seventy eight like I am, then you know Mississippi because of the movie Mississippi Burning.
Speaker 1: Okay. When I was a young lad, that movie felt like a horror film.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I would feel watching it now, because I never revisited it because of how it.
Speaker 1: Made me feel as a young lad.
Speaker 2: If you feel like having your peace disturb this weekend, watch Mississippi Burning Okay.
Speaker 1: Stars Gene Hackman, William Dafoe.
Speaker 2: They played two FBI agents who are investigating the disappearance of three civil rights workers in a fictional town called Jessup County, Mississippi, and nobody in that town left with them.
Speaker 1: Okay, not the residents, the police, the KKK. They was all on some.
Speaker 2: Don't come down here snooping around these parts asking no questions. Okay, that movie was terrifying. And then let me know, my black ass had no reason in Mississippi ever. Mind you, I'm from South Carolina, and South Carolina damn sure not know Wakanda, but at least it wasn't Mississippi.
Speaker 1: I don't believe I've ever been to Mississippi to this day.
Speaker 2: Really, I don't think so, because there's levels of the racism, there's levels of the white supremacy, and some folks really think we still in the early early nineteen hundreds, from nineteen hundred to nineteen thirty nine to segregation era, and I can only imagine that when you're a cop in Mississippi, you probably think this is the eighteen hundreds and slavery is still a thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, Mississippi is a.
Speaker 2: Place that didn't a bottleance slavery legally until February seventh, twenty thirteen.
Speaker 1: You heard me right.
Speaker 2: Slavery was not officially abolished in Mississippi until February seven, twenty thirteen. I don't got time to argue with you negroes about any of this. Google is your friend, But twenty six year old Michael Green clearly didn't get the memo. See Michael pleaded guilty Thursday the forcing a detainee to lick urine off the floor of his jail cell.
Speaker 1: Let's go to WRIEG News three Memphis for the report.
Speaker 3: Police Former Pearl Police officer Michael Christian Green, formerly known as Michael Christian Bradshaw, pleaded guilty.
Speaker 4: That's why we're here today. We want to show transparency.
Speaker 3: According to the DOJ's court filing, Green commanded and a risky to drink urine from the floor of a holding sale. Green's bond was it at ten thousand dollars today with a maximum penalty of one year in prison.
Speaker 4: Do we hold our officers to a higher standard than this? And it's upsetting to having to be exposed to incidence like that, but we're going to do the right thing.
Speaker 2: Michael Christian Green just simply needs his ass beat there's nothing more to it. And when you look at his shot, he has one of the most punishable faces ever created.
Speaker 1: His face was made for punching on.
Speaker 2: Okay, made for punching on, and that's what needs to happen to a human like this.
Speaker 1: Listen, y'all, y'all know, I'm all for therapy, I'm all for healing.
Speaker 2: I love meditation, but we have to stop acting like boxing isn't a great way to improve your mental health and well being.
Speaker 1: These are scientific facts, okay.
Speaker 2: Stretch reduction, increase, confidence, resilience building, boxing makes individuals feel better equipped than.
Speaker 1: Handle life's challenges.
Speaker 2: Therefore, there's nothing wrong with boxing somebody in their mouth, Okay, one time for the eight four to three Low Country all day. I don't understand humans who do this type of cruelty to other humans. Why does your brain even work like that? And then you wonder why police officers have such a bad reputation. And what I also don't understand is this police officer, Michael Green, had only been on the force for six months, but he had a history of abusing power at other departments. When you're a police officer, you should never abuse your power simply because you already have all the power.
Speaker 1: Cops are not civilians.
Speaker 2: They got badge, the guns, They have the upper hand and damn near every situation. Okay, because civilians tend to respect officers more than some officers respect civilians.
Speaker 1: And Michael Green is proofd for that.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine getting arrested for causing a disturbance at a Sam's Club, Because that's what happened to this person got He got arrested for causing a disturbance of the Sam's club. And while you in the holding cell, the officer overseeing you makes you lick up urine. And the only reason you peed in the corner of the cell to begin with was because this officer is ignoring your request to pee. You was asking this officer to please use the restroom. The officer's violating your civil rights by not letting you, so you pee in the corner. Then he comes in, threatens to beat you with a phone, and tells you to lick your pee up. He would have had to beat me. I'm not knocking that brother for the choice he made, but I'm not licking up no p Okay. Imagine you just finished eating asparagus and then someone tries to make you lick up asparagus, sented, pissed. And then the sick ass cop Michael Green recorded it on his phone for what and for who?
Speaker 1: Probably other officers.
Speaker 2: Because if your mind automatically goes to a fear factored child challenge in regards to an inmate you watching over, then trust and believe it's a common practice. Okay, they probably got a group chat for this type of foolishness. And then when you hear when you hear the man gagging, that's what the story said. He said, Michael Green heard the man gagging, he gonna tell him, don't spit it out.
Speaker 1: What type of super freaky officer of the so called law are you? Perverted ass popo?
Speaker 2: Oh and if you must know, Michael Green was white and the victim is Latino.
Speaker 1: Then he was allowed to resign. How is a man like this allowed to resign?
Speaker 2: He should have been fired and he should never be allowed to be a police officer ever again. He shouldn't be allowed to be in a position of.
Speaker 1: Power anywhere ever. Again. Okay, it's over.
Speaker 2: He blew that privilege for life, and he faces up to one year in prison in a ten thousand dollars fine, and he was ordered to surrender his Mississippi Law Enforcement certification.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, that's not enough. Nope, nope, nope.
Speaker 2: I believe in situations like this, I for an eye are in this case P for a P. I propose that we make Michael Green consume nothing but coffee, garlic, onions, asparagus, and curry for a whole day, and then make him lick his own pe up. Then we need someone else to drink the same concoction and let said person pee on Michael Green. Yes, drip, drip, drip, close eyes, let me see your face. Okay, your body is a porter potty. Yes, you're gonna get this coffee, garlic, onion, asparagus, curry concoction and liquid form. Not only am I going to pee on you, You're gonna take.
Speaker 1: A shot of two of your own urine. See.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, just sometimes we have to give people a taste of their own medicine, or in this case, a taste of their own urine. Please give Michael Christian Green the biggest he huh.
Speaker 1: Now look at this man, Now, look at this man.
Speaker 2: Tell me that ain't one of the most punishable faces you've ever seen on the human Oh yeah, Wow. Come on, man, you should see this man punchable, pissable face. He was born to be punched in peed on.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, show the people online. Sydney got the Sydney got the camera.
Speaker 2: Go long line, Look TikTok before y'all get bad. Look come on, hold up, enjoy, enjoy this type of content before it's over.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, all right, well, thank you for that. Donkey of Today, Yes, indeed.
Speaker 2: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull Lamb and stuff. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the Bull.
Speaker 1: You get the horns. Wake that ass up in the morning Breakfast Club