Speaker 1: Listen to your shirt every single day, Yo, breakfast clue God, Jenny Good breakfast club? What that ass up on the breakfast club?
Speaker 2: Brady, you can't say breakfast club without these breathless club.
Speaker 3: You're like this rare air.
Speaker 4: She got platforms and partners all over the place with us.
Speaker 5: Your man is so high.
Speaker 6: People want to be invistaned with the breakfast flock.
Speaker 1: I don't think white people how popular you guys are.
Speaker 5: DJ Envy just hilarious. Charlmagne the God.
Speaker 1: You guys really are like the hip hop early morning and late night talk.
Speaker 6: Ya Ya, I know what y'all talking about.
Speaker 7: Yo, good morning.
Speaker 8: Us say yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 7: Yo yo yo jess hilarious.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Charlamagne the God, Peace.
Speaker 1: To the plant in this Friday.
Speaker 9: What's happening? Another day to serve man? How y'all feel out there?
Speaker 3: I'm good. I overslapped, I slept, I woke up at four fifty five.
Speaker 1: You made it on time. That's all that matters, brush you, Chief.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. I was supposed to do makeup and everything. I had a nice, cute little off that little fresh face looking fly things.
Speaker 1: Okay, you don't need makeup.
Speaker 3: Some people did, but I don't need it. You look tired, definitely.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I stayed the late last night too. I was up watching a movie. Me and the wife was up watching the movie last night? Which one or movie?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 1: The Society of Magic Negroes. I think that's what's called. What do you mean?
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 1: What you did.
Speaker 6: Was nothing much?
Speaker 9: I ain't in the American Society of Magical Negroes.
Speaker 1: Where's that beeping noise?
Speaker 6: Long clock?
Speaker 1: Who's a long clock?
Speaker 6: Not my alarm clock. I'm not in today, so you know when I'm not in, I set two alarms and make sure.
Speaker 1: This is your house arrest day. What's wrong? What you're doing? Why where are you at?
Speaker 6: My daughter has a dance competition in her first dance. It's like nine a m.
Speaker 9: Why did they do that? The US say, anything happened to my daughter yesterday? She had a concert yesterday. It was at nine am? Like, don't they know we got work to do?
Speaker 6: But the man still Yeah, but that was That's the reason why I'm broadcasting here so I can get to her first dance at nine a m. So they're up getting ready, and you know, there a long clocks going off and they're putting on their makeup and doing their hair and doing all that other stuff. So I enjoyed it, Like I said, I am a dance dad, and I enjoyed no. How you know, I wasn't wearing that.
Speaker 9: You got on a slip yep, and ain't got no haircut.
Speaker 1: You ain't wearing no hat in your house.
Speaker 6: Well that's right, I need it. I need a haircut, and I ain't got not knowing on about it.
Speaker 9: You just grabbed a T shirt and the hat and sat down.
Speaker 1: Okay, I ain't mad at it?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 9: Well, pac Man Jones will be joining us this morning, Yes, pac Man Jones. He's actually rapping up and he's got he's got a song out called Standing Business. Everybody in nam Mama got a song called standing on Business.
Speaker 3: And now it's all the country boys to all the country boys. That must be something that's swarming through the South.
Speaker 9: Though, Hey man, God bless them all. We'll talk about it when pac Man Jones comes this morning. All right, and let's jump right into the Bronx. This is a world premiere. This is Cardi B's new single. It's called Miami, and we got front page news next to the breakfast club.
Speaker 6: Good morning.
Speaker 9: Y'all can say what y'all want about Bardi, but you can't say she's not consistent. Listen, Cardy is just one of those people who knows how to make records, and she dropped when she won't. I'm not mad at it. Yeah, it's really that simple. And she slewed the diamond from Crime Mob on that red like that.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 6: Drop a bomb for Cardy b I love it.
Speaker 3: I love every bar in it, all it, it will be mad all of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well morning, everybody, we are the breakfast club. DJ n vjes hilarious, Charlamagne to gotta let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 3: What up tairs, what's going on? Heavy Friday fans? Let start to god djess les.
Speaker 1: He said, good morning.
Speaker 6: Let's jump right to Mississippi.
Speaker 3: Okay, once again Mississippi is in the news. Appearrel Mississippi police officer played guilty after a video show the officer bullying an arrestee into licking his own urine off the floor. Take a listen.
Speaker 11: Former Pearl police officer Michael Christian Green, formerly known as Michael Christian Bradshaw pleaded guilty.
Speaker 12: That's why we're here today. We want to show transparency.
Speaker 11: According to the DOJ's court filing, Green commanded an a risky to drink urine from the floor of a holding cell. Green's bund was that at ten thousand dollars today with a maximum penalty of one year in prison.
Speaker 13: Do we hold our officers to a higher standard than this? And it's upsetting to having to be exposed to incidence like that, but we're going to do the right thing.
Speaker 1: Speaking of consistent Mississippi has been consistently racist for years. Okay, I was born in nineteen and seventy eight. I remember Mississippi burning.
Speaker 3: Remember Fanny Lay Fanny Liu Hamer told us about Mississippi as well. So let me break down to you what happened. This might even need to be donkey today. We might need to roll this back twice. So a man that goes by the initials b E. He's not releasing his name, but that's what he goes by. He was arrestling for a the surbance at the store. Now, once the man was in the jail cells, security footage showed that he knocked on the cell, asking Officer Green, telling him he needed to use the restroom. After he had to wait for some time, they never let him use the restroom. He went to the back of the cell to urinate in the corner, which makes sense. The man got to relieve himself, so the security camera showed Officer Green telling Bee that he would beat him with the phone. Now, according to the court document, our officer Green said, you getting ready to go in there, and you're gonna lick that piss up, do you understand me? Green took the man back into the cell, told him to get on the ground and suck it up. Then he used his phone to take videos of Bee doing this. What kind of boid?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: What is that about? He used his phone to take a video of him doing it on the ground and licked up his own yearine. He told the man multiple times. The man was gagging. B He was gagging multiple times, he told him, and you better not spit it out. So Officer Green did play play it. Guilty guilty to the charges of deprivation of civil rights. His bomb was set at ten thousand dollars. He's scheduled to go to court June twelve. He faces a maximum of twelve months in prison, and the judge did order him to surrender his law enforcement certificate in the state of Mississippi.
Speaker 1: Good, why would you ever want to treat another human like that?
Speaker 3: That's crazy?
Speaker 9: Like, like what goes to your mind that you say you want to make a human do something?
Speaker 1: It's self deprecating?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 3: And then recording it? What is the record?
Speaker 6: What's that?
Speaker 1: Who you're showing it to?
Speaker 3: They got the power to do it. When you have power to do something like that, people use it for the wrong things, and so you have power to do it.
Speaker 1: And also, yeah, you're just gonna have to beat me up, mister officer. Yeah, you have to beat me up.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be worse to beat you. They're gonna kill you.
Speaker 9: You're gonna well, I'm not looking no people, brom I'm not drinking my own urine just because you want me to.
Speaker 3: Now that is sick in the head for real.
Speaker 6: So all right, well that is front page news. Now we're were talking next hour test.
Speaker 3: Okay, so in the second hour Texas in Minneapolis, I need you to tune in. Both of them are losing two different things. If you are in Texas, your days are watching porn hub are over with. So there's no more porn hull. This is important to a lot of folks. Guys. No more porn hub in Texas due to a new age restriction law. So this is actually about a law, and I want to tell you about it. And if you're in Minneapolis, Minneapolis, starting May first, no more Uber and Lyft because they have to adhere to the new city minimum wage loss. So a couple of laws I want to tell you about in Texas, Minneapolis at the seven o'clock out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cutting off porn hull access. That's worse than the TikTok bank.
Speaker 3: This is major.
Speaker 9: We need to we need to discuss this.
Speaker 1: If you're on the ballot come November.
Speaker 3: Now, that's let's like make the cops get on that.
Speaker 7: Literally, get it off your chest.
Speaker 6: Eight hundred five eight five five one. If you need to vent, hit us up right now, phone lines wide open. It's the breakfast club Good morning, the.
Speaker 14: Breakfast clubs is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 5: Wake up. Whether you're man or blasts.
Speaker 3: Time to get up and get something.
Speaker 5: Call them man. Eight hundred and five eighty five one O five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 7: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 15: This tingo from Spottenburg. I just hey, Jess, I want.
Speaker 16: To tell you congratulations on your pregnancy.
Speaker 3: Thank you baby.
Speaker 16: But this for this is for Charlemagne and everybody know I love me Charlemagne. I always deceived, Charlemagne.
Speaker 15: What what's this coming about?
Speaker 16: You don't care what nobody said about Bartie.
Speaker 6: She consistent, She is consistent.
Speaker 15: She had a Charlmagne.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but think about all the singles that she's put out in those six years, the wops and the ups and the press.
Speaker 1: She's always putting that bonk Hohle said flocked. I mean, Bongles was still a record.
Speaker 16: I just don't think. And this is for Jess also because I remember while back, y'all said they all Meeky Minot's friends fans are y'all. I'm forty eight and I consider myself a bar, but I also like I'm a clawl bar. I'm like all female rappers.
Speaker 17: But it's just like y'all making excuse for Cardy every time.
Speaker 16: And I get y'all like Cardy say she could no come on now, look, come on, Charlommade.
Speaker 17: It just seemed like y'all, Nicky a lot of flags. Just like when y'all heard she made that come in about having Cat Williams on her tour, y'all trying to ride and say, I.
Speaker 18: Think it was Jess actually come in.
Speaker 19: I guess her ticket seal is not doing good.
Speaker 17: She's selling down every where she go.
Speaker 16: But nobody never mentioned that.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no, man, Now you're hardness is showing.
Speaker 20: No.
Speaker 3: I did not say that. I said, usually big artists like that they throw comedians on their ticket when the show is not selling. And in this economy and at this time, it's okay for a tour not to be selling. I didn't say her tour is not selling. I didn't have any proof of that. I said that maybe what's going on because I'm on the show like that April fifth at the Buckley Center. I'm going shows with comedians, rappers, R and B, singers and DJs. So that happens like.
Speaker 1: That, I'll be on that show and and and and.
Speaker 3: I might give you that well thank you.
Speaker 9: And also, according to a lot of press release, Nicki Minaj's do tours, her best selling toy to day just twenty five sold out arena show so I like Nikki music, but we can't see they and act like Cardy don't be consistent. Man, she puts out the rest and we can't.
Speaker 6: Bongos was a number one record too, by the.
Speaker 3: Way it was, and we and we can't stay and act like ma'am that that Kat Williams And you know, Nikki saying Kat Williams need to be on the tour was a shocker. That wasn't a shocker. Oh she gone, Oh she going. That was a shock for me.
Speaker 9: And you know, I think the problem, you know, you know what, you know what Cardy is a Carty is competing against herself because she has five number one records.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there was a period I think it was I don't know.
Speaker 9: I think it was wopping Up came out and both of them hit number one within a month of each other. And I think people just always expect her to have a number one record when she drops. But she got five number ones and like like like a like another set of top tens. I can't remember how many it is, but she makes good records.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And Dongo's debut at number fourteen on Billboard. It was number one on the Rhythmic Charts. And I think on the hip hop charts or rap charts as well. But the sad thing about it is people feel like they can only like one, which is the sucky thing, right, Yeah, like Cardi and Nikki. If they put out both records, they put out good records. Nicky got two dope records out right now with f the club up and everybody up was damn the number one records, number one in the club.
Speaker 1: So Carty got eleven top ten hits.
Speaker 9: If you got five number ones and eleven top ten hits, you're very consistent.
Speaker 3: Very She's just strategic. That's that's what she does. She don't just drop because everybody else dropping. She real strategic ra She said, time we'll get it.
Speaker 6: Off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 14: Good morning, the Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 15: This is done?
Speaker 6: Netta from Atlantic City, Hey, Donetta from Jersey City.
Speaker 1: I love Atlantic City. I was in Atlantic City last week.
Speaker 19: Shut up.
Speaker 21: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 15: I want to shout you all off, first of all, and I want to get off my stec that I appreciate y'all having Teresa on the show yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yestera my mom almost.
Speaker 15: A year ago, and it's still hard to like really get over it. And just to know that she saying how she's still with me in spirit, it means a lot.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow, I'm glad that. I'm glad you got that from that conversation.
Speaker 19: I really did.
Speaker 15: I'm interested in getting her book. Also, if y'all send me some books, I would really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: YO, send her a pack, Eddie, put her on hold. I send you.
Speaker 9: We got to meek A Mallory state of emergency up here. We gotta need a copack, Shallow Waters. I got Doug Melville Invisible Generals.
Speaker 1: We gotta pack.
Speaker 3: Well, what kind of books do you like? What kind of books do you like? Okay, load you up now, I'm.
Speaker 9: Gonna hold you up. I got a book in print, Black Privilege Publishing. I'm gonna send you everything we got hold on Okay, just stop rolling, y'all. I'm just saying, Hello, who's this tie?
Speaker 15: It's Tie from podcast?
Speaker 18: Good morning, Hey, I called yesterday and d day and be hung up on me.
Speaker 15: So I'm calling back.
Speaker 3: What's up girl?
Speaker 6: It was accident.
Speaker 15: The nine year old anyway? So I just can I put my podcast out there?
Speaker 1: Yes, ma'am?
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 15: So it's hood Talk podcast that's out of Dayton, Ohio side of my work. Shout out to the postal workers.
Speaker 18: We are having an event and it's talk hood Bingo. And it's on six card.
Speaker 15: Four to two North Union Rousing. That's Clayton, Ohio.
Speaker 16: Y'all be there.
Speaker 15: It's four twenty, so no smoking in the building.
Speaker 6: But so you're having it on four twenty. It's called hood bingo.
Speaker 1: Yes, how are you gonna say no smoking on four twenty?
Speaker 6: That's what I'm saying on outside? Oh outside, no indoor smoking, okay?
Speaker 1: And then then the Ohio yep.
Speaker 9: And then the next week you come into the Black Effect Podcast Festival April twenty seventh in Atlanta, Georgia.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you bring me a nine year old.
Speaker 15: We are excited. It's going up for hood Talk podcast. This here, so y'all follows Dayton, Ohio.
Speaker 18: I know y'all listening hood Talk podcast that's helping others overcome out.
Speaker 3: You bringing the baby. Okay, you bringing a nine year old?
Speaker 18: No, that wouldn't mind.
Speaker 3: Oh, she said, the nine year old? Then what I thought that.
Speaker 15: Was because DJ and Be hung up on me yesterday.
Speaker 18: He said he was trying to get to the nine year old that call.
Speaker 1: Yes, the Trump the nine year old Trump supporter.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, man, I just want to year old's opinion.
Speaker 9: Well, have a good gratch on your event and I'll see you April twenty seventh at the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival. Make sure you go get your tickets for the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival, happening in Atlanta, Georgia, hosted by b Dotting Pretty V with Wallow and Gilly and Jess Hilarious and horrible decision just to dame a few Go to event bright dot com, a Black Effect dot Com slash podcast festival to get your tickets right now, all.
Speaker 6: Right, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. We got just with the mess coming up? Are we talking about?
Speaker 3: Yes, we do. These children may have to stop eating flaming hot Cheetos and some other things and stay to California. Uh huh uh in the public school. So We'll get to it when we come.
Speaker 6: All right, it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club, mourning everybody your stej n V jess hilarious, Charlamagne, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to Jess with the mess.
Speaker 3: Jessica, Robert mood just don't.
Speaker 4: On the breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Right. Flaming hot Cheetos, the Rito's, taxis and all of that could be banned in California public schools under new bill. So Jesse Gabriel, he's an assembly member. He proposed a new bill that would stop public schools from serving those those snacks because they contained synthetic food dyes like red forty and yellow six, which are found in takis, the ritos, and flaming Cheetos is I just named. They also are found in the Kellogg's fruit loops and they actually die your poop. They listen, I got a little cousin this pool. Be read every time you eat a bowl of fruit loops. But his mother don't ever stop from eating himselfs.
Speaker 1: Poop use a little color?
Speaker 6: I agree, Okay, no it's not, but isn't most foods I have?
Speaker 7: Just the dyeing it A lot of the foods that these kids.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes it is, but it's stronger and some of it is stronger in in the other foods. And this chemical has been banned from makeup for more than thirty years, so they used to use the same chemical and makeup brands. Last year, California became the first state to ban for chemicals and foods that have been linked to cancer. So actually, I'm loving this for California. They need to like pass this on to other states. Jesse Gabriel said. The goal here is to encourage companies to make minor modifications to products sold in California if they want their products to be sold in California public schools. So y'all either fix it or wayne selling it, you know, and that's gonna hurt the money, Like that's gonna hurt their company or whatever.
Speaker 9: I agree with you, Jess. I think they should ban flaming hot Cheetos period. I don't think you should do anything that there is not an organic version of in real life. Meaning if someone says jalapeno pepper flavor cool, we know what those are, but what the hell is flaming hot?
Speaker 1: Why is it a flavor?
Speaker 3: And I don't know but you know it now they got flaming hot funions. So now you're broughly thinking and you got heartburn.
Speaker 9: Crazy, you wouldn't even eat fire. Somebody gave you flaming hot on the plate, it would just be a bunch of flames. You would put that in your mouth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I'm also I'm pregnant. I'm amitting this. I love flaming hot cheetos, right. So I tried to eat them like two weeks ago, and I felt terrible. I threw them up. My stomach was hurting for like hours. So it's like, no, we don't even eat them if you're not pregnant. Please all right. Other products that could be affected by Gabriel's new proposal include Jolly Ranchers, sour Patch Kids, and Mountain deer. Oh they tried it. I know they ain't saying mountain d because of my excent.
Speaker 9: Mountain spell it like they're from Baltimore. Why that's a Baltimore big Why you do that.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna move on to the next door because now you're being clowned out. All right, look fifty cents. He reveals that Power Book to Ghost will end with upcoming fourth season on Thursday, he put this on Instagram that he shared teaser for the next season of The PowerBook Ghost power Book two goes. The post added the final season will be split in two parts. The first is scheduled to premiere on June seventh, and the second September sixth. Some cast members they was a little irritated about it. They claimed they found out about the series ending the same time as the rest of the fans, so they found on Instagram with us and Michael Rainey Junior, who stars as Tarik in the series, added to one of the staff writers criticisms that the network adored the show and had been pretending to hear their pitches when they knew the writing was on the wall. He actually had a video that he posted about it. I found out the same time.
Speaker 4: But don't trip, y'all.
Speaker 12: A lot of new summon me.
Speaker 3: And Janny writing, Mo writing, Hey guys, a lot of.
Speaker 7: Motion, man.
Speaker 6: Not the only time, They're not the only time, y'all gonna see me and Gianna in the scheme.
Speaker 1: Man, we got our own stuff.
Speaker 6: And to make it feel me, I mean, they do tell him, but like I don't know, I guess sometimes they just want to do bro, that's just what it is.
Speaker 3: I'd be feeling bad for Loo Rico.
Speaker 6: People love the show. People love the show so much. I wonder if this is a way for fifty to go to another network because he, you know, talks about stars so much for that possible.
Speaker 9: But actually, if you really think about it, this is really the tenth season of Power because this is a spin off of the original Power Show, which was on for six seasons. Tenth seasons is a long time for a show.
Speaker 3: And like I told you, I'm like some things just got to end. It's okay because they then it ends up like getting phony and phony and a lot of things get phony before it ends. So it's like, you know, a lot of people post have been dead and all that, you know what I mean. But he was really he was his feelings about this, he posted on his Instagram, don't ask me nothing. I don't know what's going on in them offices. They be tripping final season on the way though, I guess. And then he said, my fellow writers said it best we knew, but not the way we should have. But didn't for these post something to.
Speaker 1: Say, said Michael Raney and answer this phone. All he would have known. Yeah, but listen, I want my shows to have a beginning of middle in it.
Speaker 9: And most writers that I know, when they create these shows, they already have an arc that you know, they'd be like, oh, this is right the fourth seasons fast season. Power has been on technically for ten seasons.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But you know, if you're an actor and this is something that you're eating off of and you just found out when the public finds out, yeah you know. I mean like this, this could be paying your rent, this could be paying your mortgage, you're calling on for your kids. So you just hoping that it's it's coming back. They said they love the show. Everybody seems like it's all good, and then I don't run it. I like, yeah, but it has gone for a long time.
Speaker 9: Yeah, let's not act like season six of Power when we saw Ghoals get killed like that was dope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. There was something. There was an ending to it.
Speaker 3: But it was kind of open end because we ain't because we still I still don't think he did. Just like we throw and raising Canaan Nick was dead and he was standing there at the end of the season finally like psych I ain't dead. You're like you know.
Speaker 1: So I think it was there the whole time, and that's why his name was Ghosts.
Speaker 3: Bye. Okay, so that's just with the mass for the first hour. I had another story, but I get to it in a second.
Speaker 6: You know. I'm on the first episode, right, yes, of Power, Hi gonna put you on there, but don't put me on there? Oh all right, well thank you.
Speaker 4: That's just what.
Speaker 1: Episode. But I was in it.
Speaker 3: I did be in math. I'm telling you. That's because I did the wrong. Oh my gosh. I worked with Vivica Fox and now he won't work with me.
Speaker 1: Not that petty is it?
Speaker 3: What are we talking about here?
Speaker 1: Jesus yo.
Speaker 3: He told me he got something for me, and I went so did another side of I was working with Tanisa. He probably like, girl, are putting you on none of this? Oh my gosh.
Speaker 9: They got the h They do have the Power origin story coming. So it's gonna be young Tommy and young Ghosts. It's gonna be ghost before he was a ghost, this when he was human.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, well, Envy hit him up since y'all cool and ask him what's going on?
Speaker 6: Alright? Alright, all right, now, when we come back, we got front page news testling, figure out you joined us and then pac Man Jones of being the building. It's the breakfast logan morning Porning. Everybody is the j ind Jeff Lyrius, Charlomagne a guy. We are to breakfast club. Let's get in some front page news warning Tess.
Speaker 3: Good morning, DJ and Gas. Charlemagne the guy Jess. Hilarious.
Speaker 6: Let's jump right into it. Something that was had Charlemagne pissed off. Porn hubs cutting off site act in the Texall.
Speaker 3: What this is what Charlomagne always talks about getting the couch involved, so literally and figuratively, maybe this is the way of those who are voting for the couch can get involved. The porn industry is now being forced to comply with the age verification law. Take a listen and I'll give you some more information.
Speaker 10: On the other side, well, Texans are now blocked from the adult website porn Hub. The site cut off the access over its objection to a new state law that requires age verification measures to protect miners from being exposed to obscene materials. The pornography media platform joined the federal lawsuit against Texas leaders after the bill passed back in September, but the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals allowed the law to take effect. In a lengthy statement, porn Hub set in part quotes, as we've seen in other states, such bills have failed to protect minors by driving those users from the sites which do comply to the thousands of websites with far fewer safety measures in place who do not comply. State Senator Angela Paxston, who introduced the bill, wrote on social media quotes after insistent fighting against it, the pornography industry is being forced to comply with the law.
Speaker 3: And let me tell you a little bit about the law for you guys chime in. So this new law, now y'all know, dann Will, this ain't gonna work. This new law requires folks to issue their government issued identification to adult websites. Now, y'all know, people are not trying to give their ID and their information to a porn website, especially you know, those who like to partake in fetishes and all that type of stuff. Nobody's trying to be outed for that. So porn Hub said they don't have a problem with the age verification, but they think it should be a device based age verification that will make the Internet safer while still respecting the privacy, and have said we believe that the only effective solution for protecting miners and adults alike is to verify users age on their device and to either deny or allow access to the age restrict the materials and websites based upon verification, opposed to having a turnover your government.
Speaker 9: I date, I mean all people going, all kids going to do is lie about how old they are if they get asked.
Speaker 1: They don't do age ravcation on pornhub. Now do that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 9: Yeah, because I always go on porinnhub and I think to myself, how easy these kids got it?
Speaker 7: Do you know?
Speaker 9: When I was a young lad, we had to hide Playboys and Penthouse magazines and our traffic keepers and you couldn't even keep the whole magazine and the traffic keeoples. You just had to have a few pages out the magazine because if you had the whole magazine, it would look too obvious.
Speaker 3: And I remember, like in my time, yours was way obviously obviously, way way way way way for my time. But I used to sneak and watch my mother and my father tapes like their VCR in tapes that you put in the VCR, so that was it.
Speaker 6: None of them though, No, hell no, that's crazy, she said, She said, I have to go sneak and watch my mom and dad tapes him.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, no boxes it tapes by Jesus. But what do y'all think about them happen to submit? So you know, like normally you'll see you know, I don't know this based upon research, but you know how normally you have to click the thing. I'm eighteen and older. But again, this law is saying they want them to give their I D like upload my driver's license.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean.
Speaker 9: I mean, there shouldn't be a problem with it unless you're going on there to look at something crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know, ain't nobody trying to give the ID to say I want to watch animals.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: If you're not looking at something crazy, like if you're looking at like you just say the animal point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you probably don't want people to know you do.
Speaker 6: Everybody's gonna put their I D when it comes to watching any of.
Speaker 1: That about your damn mind you.
Speaker 6: Texas, because it's there's mad of the sights.
Speaker 7: Yeah, on the sight.
Speaker 6: No one is talking to porn her. But there's other states Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, Utah, and Virginia. All those states you can't watch.
Speaker 1: Point up is great.
Speaker 3: Porn hub is clowned out now if they try to do all that. I mean, we got ax videos y'all. We got all types of other sites though, so you know, is just the easiest, even if it's not an animal porn like something to be embarrassing people. They want the privacy of their porn. So I wouldn't want to put my.
Speaker 1: I D I'd be wondering how private it is.
Speaker 9: Like I wonder if you like when you go to pornhub and you click on videos, like if they ever was to go through your laptop of your phone, they would know you.
Speaker 3: Was absolutely wouldn't. But just the fact that I got a handover my ID though, just the fact that I got a handover my ID to you know, don't. I mean, it's a certain way to track us. I mean, I think that's just another way of tracking people.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful point Hub. Me and my wife enjoy porn.
Speaker 6: Hubb all the truth like that would be like people in Jersey like this type of porn. People in this county like this type of porn. People in this area like this. So they do calculating counting and release the data.
Speaker 3: Well, y'all let us know in the comments protect porn, and we're pushing and protect porn on the ballot.
Speaker 6: Now, let's jump right into the lifting Uber drivers. What's going on with this?
Speaker 3: This is really important to Minneapolis City Council voted ten to three to obride Mayor fri'es veto of the ride hauling pay raised ordinance as a result of As a result of that, Uber said, Hey, find somebody else to do it, then we'll just lead. Take a listen.
Speaker 7: This is a huge victory.
Speaker 5: As drivers. We feel like we've punched the bully.
Speaker 1: In the nose.
Speaker 22: The Minneapolis City Council, voting ten to three to overturn Mayor Jacob FRI's veto of their ordinance to raise paid the minimum wage for Uber and Lyft drivers.
Speaker 20: Did the council did what we were supposed to do today. We passed policy and response to the needs of our residents, and that is our focus and that is what we delivered.
Speaker 22: On both right share companies say the increase is too much, so they're shutting down operations.
Speaker 23: May first, people that use ride share service need to be prepared. Drivers that are employed through rideshare need to be prepared. This is not just about Minneapolis. I think there are repercussions to the entiresion where our whole state needs to be prepared.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 3: Mayo Frosd say is that the data does not support the pay increase at fifteen dollars and fifty seven cents, and that there are way better ways to increase the wages plus benefits. The activists disagree. They's basically saying we're gonna call you a bluff Uber and Lift. We don't think you're going nowhere. We think you just bluff and take a listen to Mayor Fry and then the activists give their response.
Speaker 23: We should be following what the data says, not simply responding to the politics.
Speaker 22: Drivers at today's vote don't believe Uber and Left will actually pull out, and council members say if they do, there's a solution.
Speaker 20: There's a lot of industry that is occurring right here in the Twin Cities.
Speaker 5: So why would Lift or Uber want to leave?
Speaker 1: Should they leave?
Speaker 20: We've been in touch by several right Share businesses and startups that are more than happy to pay the city's minimum wage.
Speaker 1: And fill the void. Should they make that decision?
Speaker 23: Now I've heard some people talk about getting a new ride share company up and running. That is not a thing at the level of service that we need in this short period of time.
Speaker 1: I think it's beyond whack.
Speaker 9: When corporations that are making billions of dollars, and I don't know how much money they making in Minneapolis, but I know they making a lot of money, why you don't want to pay drivers.
Speaker 1: A decent, decent wage.
Speaker 9: Like it's so strange to me, Like, this is a public service that uber and lyft drivers provide.
Speaker 1: It's a service that actually saves lives.
Speaker 9: Think about people that be drunk, you know what I'm saying, and need ride shares. Just pay the drivers a decent wage. Why is that so difficult? Why do these people make millions and billions of dollars but fight to not pay people minimum wage?
Speaker 6: Not right? Agree, That's the main thing that a lot of the uber drivers and lift drivers be complaining about is that they don't get paid. They and they say that the company gets all the money and they get such a small percentage, and that's what they complain about all the damn time.
Speaker 3: So just want to give this a little point. You know, I'm always talking about organizing, how important it is organized at the city level. This was just really neat to see, you know, folks, if you go look the story and look at the video footage, how the city came together and said, no, we're going to do something different, and we're gonna make the mayor follow us. Don't forget, Minneapolis is where George Floyd, you know, was murdered, and so in that city after all of that happened, folks really started organizing around issues. So this is just proved guys, how if you don't like the way something is going in your particular city. We talk about federal a lot, the President and you know Congress, But if you don't like the way something's going in a city, organize some folks around the push the mayor to go in the opposite direction. So this is just one of those examples, whether you agree with it or not. I love to see when the people rise up and say, you know what, we're gonna do something different than this is a result of it, and I like that they're calling their bluff to say ooh wekay. You say you're gonna leave, Let's just see what happens. But you know, we got to look and see how that always said, I don't know if a small ride sharing company can handle the load, but hey, if you want to open up a ride sharing company, head to Minneapolis. Look like you may have some opportunities. This will be effective on May first.
Speaker 6: All right, well, thank you, Tedz.
Speaker 9: Absolutely make sure you follow that Tesling figure O on all social media platforms, and make sure make sure you subscribe to the straight Shot Chase of podcast hosted by Tesling figure O. And you know, just just tear it up in here because she felt her baby and U stuff yeah for the first.
Speaker 3: Of them, for the first time. That is so crazy.
Speaker 1: That's the first time.
Speaker 3: Kick yeah literally first manifested earlier this week show, you said, have you felt the baby yet? It look it happened right now and I wasn't, but I felt. I just felt just now, I'm clam she was listening to me.
Speaker 1: Hey, little niece.
Speaker 6: Front page congratulation. We come back. Pac Man Jones will be joining us. We're gonna kick it with pac Man Jones when we come back to old Wolf. It's the Breakfast Club on the Morning.
Speaker 5: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Morning.
Speaker 6: Everybody's Steve j n V, Jess Hilarius, Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the Belding pac Man Jones.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, brother, Yes, sir, smell me, appreciate for having me back.
Speaker 1: How you doing King, I'm doing good Man.
Speaker 4: You gotta know the quaints been good.
Speaker 1: Okay, this shit you found, you gotta know.
Speaker 4: I I haven't dropped the album yet.
Speaker 2: I've dropped the first single, which was Since I've been up on the University, which was Ferrari Kidd.
Speaker 4: It did really good.
Speaker 2: But Standing on Businesses, I think this is gonna be the one to let people know I'm serious about what I'm doing and I'm not.
Speaker 4: Just an athlete trying to rap, you know what I mean. So yeah, I'm eager to see how the people take this.
Speaker 2: And I got Shock on the remix of Standing on Business is gonna d Yeah, I got probably gonna drop that next one, My next one I'm gonna drop. I got Jody Brees packing Breeze, I got Bootsy on the song.
Speaker 4: So I got a.
Speaker 2: Lot of work that I've been working on and it's good though, it's good true story.
Speaker 4: I'm real good at putting words together.
Speaker 2: I think talk sit behind the mic like you guys do four days a week, so man, but I like doing it and I'm really good at it. I would not be wasting my time and my heart earned money if I didn't really think I can push the needle with this.
Speaker 1: Why music right now?
Speaker 9: Because I mean, you know, you could, like you said, you could start a podcast, you could write a book.
Speaker 1: Why is music the best way to tell your story right now?
Speaker 2: I got a podcast? Well, I'm on Pat McAfee. I got my own podcast under Cover of Dolls. I got my own show thating online. But this is what my passion is. And I was talking Pat the other day.
Speaker 4: He's like, bro, me listen to this music? Why not you?
Speaker 2: And he is real about certain things. I know he's white, but he's not a normal white guy. And I get paid a lot of money to do what I like to do, which is talk behind the mike. I'm not talking about rapping and critiquing, critiquing other people, so let them critique me a little bit.
Speaker 3: Now, Yeah, when did you know? Because you said you just you don't want to be labeled as an athlete that just want to wrap? When did you know you want to wrap?
Speaker 2: I was rapping and then so I had a label the year I got suspended that was called NSL National Street League. The NFL sue me were coming up with National Street Lead and made me shut it down because it was too much like the National Football League. Wow, as far as the SIMWA, I still have the tattoo right here, and I had to shut it down.
Speaker 4: So I focused all my energy and football.
Speaker 2: At that time, because it was the main thing that I had going on was getting paid ten million dollars to play football, Like why would.
Speaker 4: You want to do this right now?
Speaker 2: And then you gotta realize back then it was a shield like if we don't have we didn't have all these platforms to voice all opinion.
Speaker 4: Back then, it was like, hey, you got to do it this way. You can't do it now.
Speaker 2: Anybody got a platform if you're doing it the right way. And I'm talking about for athletes saying that really, because normally you be so scared to say something is you don't want to get fine, or a team that you're playing with don't want you rapping.
Speaker 4: They don't want you doing that. But now it.
Speaker 2: Is a whole different game far as athletes and being able to market yourself doing the pods, saying whatever you want to say after the game. So somebody can't take the only two words that they like out of the interview. Oh, he said, he hate playing with it, And that's the only two parts. When you can go right after the game on any platform, and if you say it right and you're doing it right, you can kind of change the narrative of how other people can spin it.
Speaker 9: So did you see Nick van xlll tweet yesterday? He said, it's a shame some form of players in the media have turned into the folks they didn't like while they were playing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do you think about that?
Speaker 2: I've never gave about what anybody said about me, you know what I mean, because I know who I am a person.
Speaker 1: I don't think you talk about you in particular.
Speaker 2: But I'm find me as I'm saying when I was playing, you give what I'm saying. Like, I got a job to critique anybody they play sports about how they play sports. Now when they come to me talking personal about them, that's different. And now if I say you suck you. If you suck that bro, you gotta take that up on yourself. And I think that's the big part that some people don't realize, Like, if you sign up for this bro, you.
Speaker 4: Signed up to get talked about.
Speaker 9: Until you talk about telling somebody they can't rap. That's one of the toughest conversations we have in the black community. You'd be like, that song sucks that you can't rap. It's like that hurts people.
Speaker 3: And then now you're a hater, Like instead of just taking it as a critique, you a hater.
Speaker 2: If you run a bad route, I'm gonna tell you that was that was a terrible route right there.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing like who got the song. Let's let's listen to this song like Bang Bang.
Speaker 7: So bad.
Speaker 1: I want to hear it right now. Let's listen to it and give him market.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he can't wait to say it's tray. I can't wait because you want somebody.
Speaker 4: Critique.
Speaker 1: I don't want to tell him that. I want the record to be good. He can't wait. I want the record to be I don't want to tell him the record is whack.
Speaker 4: I'm not no.
Speaker 2: I want you to tell me if it's what I mean if it is you personally. I did not like what's the uh the boys?
Speaker 4: I didn't like this. Still no business with him and Snick.
Speaker 9: You know you're gonna have some with Drew and t I t I son King because King said he started standing on business.
Speaker 4: I can't good kid.
Speaker 1: And Drew skid comedian. I don't know how serious Drew was being.
Speaker 2: I know they know I'm in a whole different way. Yeah, you ain't like that record, you tell me.
Speaker 4: I'm saying it was a good record.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't say that, Okay, but would you would you rather and listen to that?
Speaker 1: I didn't even listen to it, to be honest with even looking to the record.
Speaker 2: And let's say something because if it was you, something you would have had.
Speaker 4: Man, you need to listen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn Drew ski damn Yeah.
Speaker 9: Let's hear how long standing on business s O B Yeah, I hear a lot of Memphis influence like Dolphin money bag.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 7: It's a cool record.
Speaker 1: Only part I don't. I don't like the auto tune part.
Speaker 2: That's the only part of too much, Just that one point he goes when he sings it no business.
Speaker 1: That's the only part. Did you hear that, Hey, what.
Speaker 4: Standing no business?
Speaker 7: I don't understanding no business, but a.
Speaker 4: Cool recordar man.
Speaker 2: This was just what needs to be dropped right now because that's what's going on. But this is by far not my best line of work. These next six songs I got are real real, They a real deal. Like I got this one song mental health with a kid named Cold on there.
Speaker 4: It might win an award.
Speaker 6: We got more with pac Man Jones when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning. Everybody's j n V Jesse, Larrius Chlamaine the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with pac Man Jones.
Speaker 1: And you say you got a song about mental health.
Speaker 9: I'm glad because a lot of times, man, when former football players and football players discuss their mental health, people don't want to talk about the mental health.
Speaker 1: They just want chalking up the ct.
Speaker 4: Oh no bron. The health is big.
Speaker 2: Like some people do stuff just to get clout or try to take something and run with it for a foundation or something like that.
Speaker 4: But like be on health is big.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm telling you I've talked to we had this conversation last time, like I've been to McClain hospital, Like for months, I talked to a strint every other day.
Speaker 4: I do group therapy.
Speaker 2: I have an outlet, guy Sully, that I talked to probably out of a day, probably talked his dude four or five times. I ain't gonna say he saved my life, but he's a big part of why my mental is where it is right now because I deal with a lot of stuff like bipolar, stress disorder a d D. But where I'm at now like having the out lets to talk about stuff and making sure I know what my triggers are.
Speaker 4: That's the biggest things.
Speaker 2: Like some people can get depressed or get in the funk and don't realize like damn, this the same pattern.
Speaker 4: And I think I've done a.
Speaker 2: Good job of knowing what my problems are, and every now and then it'll flake off because I am.
Speaker 4: I am hot temper.
Speaker 2: That's what happened at the import What happened that the airport was I couldn't really talk about it at the time, but the person that I got into it with, whatever the person was, tried to like they didn't know who I was, and I really didn't say nothing to him, but I did call him a piece. But if it be anybody else, bro, they wouldn't have said in there, bro just because.
Speaker 1: He because he was pack Jones. Yeah, okay, it was.
Speaker 2: It was about a seat, seat plug charger charger. So I had about two seats, so I actually dude, he or she was they like yo, yeah. I was like, yo, can I move my seat because I'm headed to Monday night and I need this iPad to work. Everybody like, oh, You're so mad about the seat. It wasn't really mad at all. He took it and ran with it. I was like, all right, whatever then, bro, whatever whatever you're gonna do. So he was like, well, we're gonna turn turn the plane around. If you can't wait till you get up, Bro, I need I need to charge it.
Speaker 4: So if you got to.
Speaker 2: Turn the plane around, say about two seats. Bought two seats up because I don't want to be bothered, first of all. Second of all, I really do need this I pad.
Speaker 4: And it got kind of heated.
Speaker 2: Said a couple of words that I maybe regret saying to the police.
Speaker 4: Not the guy under the plane.
Speaker 1: He was crushing the police up. They tried to see he was drunk.
Speaker 2: Wasn't drugg it up. As you see what I ended up pleading to a disoarly coming down.
Speaker 1: That's forty dollars and terroristic threats, they said.
Speaker 2: I didn't eleven bro, it was nine eleven. When nine eleven when it happened. This was nine eleven. I was headed to New York to do the uh.
Speaker 1: Giants eleven just gamen bro, come up?
Speaker 2: Wow, how are you gonna tell me? You just gonna get me dis early conked up? It was like six charges they tried to throw.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so every time you fly, you buy two seats so you ain't got to deal with people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, normally, Now I fly a like proper. I got some good people around me that that really loves me, and I did pretty decently saving a little bit of money, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I'm always flying.
Speaker 2: I hate sitting by people because you never know, Like if I don't have nobody right there to vouch for me, you're already get spind Yeah, and these days everybody want to mean or try to figure out a way to.
Speaker 4: Get some money.
Speaker 3: Where you ever placed on like no fly lists, like they ain't never tell you how does that work? No, Okay.
Speaker 9: You know it's interesting with all the negative press you get, like they don't talk about the positive things you do, like you raising your former teammate Chris Henry's kids after he passed away.
Speaker 1: How's that been going.
Speaker 4: It's going good, man, Bubba. So let me tell you.
Speaker 2: So he first got to Cincinnati, nobody knew he was. They know he was Chris Henry something two and a half years Nember one player in the country. Wow, number one player in this grade level in the country two and a half years ago.
Speaker 4: Now he's number one.
Speaker 2: Player in the country as a sophomore, saying he had which is the oldest she had no offers.
Speaker 4: I think she had one or two. She's going on Ohio State.
Speaker 2: Baby boy, he's still getting his feet wet, but he's a salute dog. My whole house superstars like man just went to Cali. He's going to Modern Day, Modern Day, which is the number one school in the country. If you know sports. I think I've done enough with them, Like they've outgrown Cincinnati. Now it's time to go and see what the money looking like on the other side of the fence. I hate it start talking about money, but that's where we're at right now with high school sports. My daughter is going to Mississippi State, full ride, big money she got, she's running track.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Zanaya.
Speaker 2: Then I got Trendy and Juni, which are the two young dogs my youngest daughter thirteen, this great absolute dog. She does track in soccer. And then little Junie.
Speaker 4: He's the future.
Speaker 2: He runs eight miles on the trail mill right now, it's six years old. He probably he read Nationals last year, but he was five running six and seven, so this year he'll probably win it this year.
Speaker 9: You're doing phenomenal job. What made you want to take in Chris's kids? Like, what was y'all relationship like that? You said, Man, now I gotta do this for my guy.
Speaker 2: Well, men, Dougie was best friends bro. That that was every morning I'm pushing his ass because he was a little bit. I've always been first up, like we can go out all night.
Speaker 4: We got to be at practice at six thirty.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting there in the weight room at five thirty, waiting on everybody like this with the medicine ball. So I pushed him every day and we pushed each other, and that was probably one of the best things that could have happened for me at that time with me and him going to school with each other because Chris, he was a dog. Som was a dog. He was what he was underrated coming into college because of all this stuff because he passed SAT at the time, but he was top five players coming out of New Orleans. And me and Doogie Bro we was together all three years. I told him, I was like, Bro, I'm standing, I'm getting out of here in three to this day. He helped me fift thousand dollars get to see that one because we had a bet who was gonna go first. But yeah, man, I was just trying to do my part at the time. When I did it, kids wasn't getting no recognition. I'm like, damn, these kids six six, you know, and I will always send them box Looths clothes, whatever they wanted, like three four times a year. Men sister talked and I was like, Yo, you need to bring them, bring them the Cincinnati. Let's reclass them so they can get with the kids that's in their grade and let's push them. Let's do this for three four years and see how good we can do this. And bro it pushed everybody around them everybody in the household. Like I truly, truly am so honored to have to have that task, is what I'm saying. Like, because that's a lot, bro Like eight people in the house absolutely Croperbill go from two thousand a month to a thousand a week. You go out to eat at Jeff Rubis, it used to be five hundred, it's fifteen hundred.
Speaker 4: You're buying Christmas used to be four five thousand and twenty thousand, am.
Speaker 2: And like I've never when I did the bro my intentions was to get zero out of this and steal my intention. That's why I've done the things that I've done for them, to let them blossom, not as in for us. Hey, let's keep these kids right here and try to milp the kelf. And it's a lot of that going around. Of course, it's a lot of that going around. But like I think I've blossomed, I've trimmed them really well. It's time for them to blossom now. Talk to him every day. He's good though, and he's making me really good paper.
Speaker 6: We got more with pac Man Jones when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, It's the Breakfast Club. Mvs. Hilarius and Charlamage. He's still kicking with pac Man Jones, Charam.
Speaker 1: What do you think about it?
Speaker 9: Let's talk about some sports we did by Russell Wilson going to the steelers Burg First, I forget God, for God, Jesus christ Man, you can't give an objective take all, right, that's just favorite team.
Speaker 2: By the way, Well, let me tell you this, but AFC North have just got hugged.
Speaker 4: Did you know that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: You did?
Speaker 19: You do?
Speaker 4: You know what? Derreck him?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Baltimore and she's from Baltimore. That's crazy. Gonna be the worst team in the division. Who who they gonna be? They ain't gonna beat Cleveland, They ain't gonna beat Cincinnati. Ravens.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: It's funny though, y'all got a funny situation. What what do you what do you think? What are you gonna do with?
Speaker 3: No matter that this is about you?
Speaker 6: Her son helps out with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my son helps me out with sports. And he's eleven.
Speaker 4: By the way.
Speaker 9: Damn If Russell Wilson goes to Pittsburgh and stinks it up, what does that do for his legacy?
Speaker 2: Well, depending on how you look at Russels now, you gotta realize Russell was good and Seattle and he had the best defense that that that leisure doing defense was probably second, second or third best defensive all time. I would say I love Russell as a person. I love him. Let me say this, I have no problem with him as a person. Russ have a couple of flaws, and the flaws or he like to hold the ball to play a coverage gotta get to him. Russ had a lot of good weapons around him. Marshawn Lynch was one of the best running backs of all time. So you got guys like that, that's taking the whole load off of you.
Speaker 1: You think he's more of a system player.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rust is Andy Dawton. Everybody not saying that he's a bad player him, Baker Mayfield. It's only like a handful of guys when you like, God damn and that's Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Matt staffor you can flat out throw the ball. Jared Golf can throw the ball. It's just certain tools that he got there flowed. But but I'm saying that can stit on the opposite hash and throw the ball.
Speaker 4: He can do that. Joe Burrow, he can do that.
Speaker 6: Mahomes.
Speaker 2: Mahomes him and Aaron Rodgers to me have the best arm that I've seen in person. Jaykle throw it too when he was out there, but they just it's effortlessly.
Speaker 6: We think about what the Giants did getting rid of trading or I should say, not sign and Saquon letting him go to Philly. What was your thoughts on that.
Speaker 2: I didn't think Saquon would end up in Philly, that's first and foremost.
Speaker 4: But is is like we haven't really had.
Speaker 2: A chance to see him do too much, Like we haven't seen him play for a whole season, not one time.
Speaker 4: Do I think he's a really good.
Speaker 2: Back, Yeah, I do, but I haven't seen the dialogue to say he's top top, top top.
Speaker 6: He good back though, and Cam Newton, Cam Newton talks about he could get back in the league. He thinks he has enough to be a starting quarterback in the league. You know he talks about this. It's not all those quarterbacks not better than him.
Speaker 2: Cam is my brother, with your thoughts, is my brother first and foremost. But playing football, he's not better than the starting quarterbacks that are playing right now.
Speaker 4: That's just my opinion. I don't think he's he could be a backup door? Was he better than them? Yes?
Speaker 2: He was right now today As far as being a starter seventeen.
Speaker 4: Weeks, nah, backup, backup.
Speaker 2: Can don't want to be no backup man, That boy Ken don't want to be no backup.
Speaker 4: That's my boy bro.
Speaker 2: I can't even imagine him sitting behind Baker Mayfield and being okay.
Speaker 1: With you think he's not better than nobody right now?
Speaker 6: How many teams in the league.
Speaker 4: Sixteen seventeen weeks?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you think that's twenty quarterbacks better than him in the league right now?
Speaker 2: Think about how he has himself already have money tied up in him, like, because you gotta realize, if you drafted, you gotta play getting paid.
Speaker 4: You gotta pay. Let's look at the team that that need quarterbacks right.
Speaker 6: Now, Giants.
Speaker 2: Giants definitely need quarterback. Y'all probably gonna draft one, huh.
Speaker 6: I think so.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: They gave Daniel you On so much money, Like you said, they gave him so much money.
Speaker 4: That was a bad choice.
Speaker 2: Patriots who got the first overall pick, Chicago Falcons, Well, Falcons just got Kirt Vikings all those like you think of those teams. They're still still still he think don't start right now.
Speaker 4: For I forgot Cam right now is better than Russell Wilson.
Speaker 2: I'll take Cam over Rush, and I'll take him over Ken, So he would he would have probably been a better fit for Pittsburgh, probably had Rudolph. Rudolph came back and played. He got boot out of the stadium. Before that, he was channing his name.
Speaker 1: You think he better than Justin Field.
Speaker 2: Fields is a good quarterback, but he hasn't been in the right situation. I ain't gonna say he better than Fields. Not right there, Justin Fields is a good quarterback. I just don't think he had a shot. Like they don't put him in the right situation. Like if you look at it, it's no play action.
Speaker 4: If you asked me and shot.
Speaker 9: Damn well, your records standing on business gonna be so hard stupid.
Speaker 1: You got a disrecord ready for when Juice Ky come come at you with one.
Speaker 4: I'm really good at this.
Speaker 2: So if drews Ski coming with me at this this track, I would have a respond.
Speaker 4: In an hour.
Speaker 6: Dang okay.
Speaker 3: And when I say I'm good at this, would you consider a remix with somebody who got somebody that.
Speaker 6: You did a remix with a shock.
Speaker 3: I'm doing I'm doing that one. SOB you got shot?
Speaker 1: Are you a shock?
Speaker 2: Get such a good relationship because you know, he was going through the airport and I had to, you know what I mean, fend him to defend shack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he ain't had no security with him. No, I was just security somebody trying.
Speaker 4: To fight him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, shot you playing, well, you're gonna try to fight Shock?
Speaker 1: He is playing?
Speaker 2: Yea when I knocked the dude out in the airport, he was trying to fight shot Man.
Speaker 1: Stopped playing man. Now you gotta make me google now, ain't nobody I never heard that one?
Speaker 20: Now?
Speaker 9: Yes, yeah, go ahead, because what you knocked out a man for shock? I ain't never heard that one.
Speaker 4: Who the hell?
Speaker 6: Try to fight?
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Oh, he's playing?
Speaker 1: Airport employee picks fight with pac Man.
Speaker 9: Jones calls his pac Man to drop his popeyes, tried to attack man, gets ko, get you arrested by police for attempting to assault packed man, and then gets fired.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you dropped it.
Speaker 1: Chickens about you.
Speaker 4: Got your chicken?
Speaker 9: Shock said, I can tell this story now real pac Man twenty four was really sticking up for me when he had that altercation at the airport. You said that on Pat McAfee show last year.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: So what happened if employe was talking to Shock?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I talked him, hold on by, I got him. He was a big, big button.
Speaker 3: He was bout five six six Oh wow?
Speaker 7: Right right?
Speaker 9: But why Shock don't even bother nobody Shock? So you and Shock wasn't even cool like that?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: Shock been cool okay, been like a big brother for me since I first first gotten got in the lead. We got a mutual acquaintance that introduced us. Shot the money mark smell me. Okay, So y'all a lot of big friends that I just don't be name now.
Speaker 1: So y'all in the airport, dude, what was dude saying? The Shock?
Speaker 4: He was just talking.
Speaker 6: I was like, hold on, bro, he probably seen you didn't know who you was.
Speaker 7: I thought you was just shocked.
Speaker 19: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, little little ball with a little Popeye's bag. Never dropped the chicken bag though, or you didn't drop it, so that wasn't true. They said you dropped the back chicken.
Speaker 1: Shaq didn't try to stop you, or he didn't know you was gonna.
Speaker 2: Actually he didn't know I was actually gonna do it, but it's too late then he was.
Speaker 4: He was already on the ground.
Speaker 2: He actually was trying to go get on the plane and they was like, no, we can't let you on the plane. So I had to go back and get the chicken bag and finish my due diligence to this guy that was messing with shout.
Speaker 1: He went back to beat them up some more.
Speaker 6: I just.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, And what did shot get you for that? Because Shaq is known for being a very generous person. I know he do something do something you way? Was it money or just to gifts? The way you smiled and rubbed your hands though you.
Speaker 1: Look like you're gonna be okay for a long time. You can't do that, you know what.
Speaker 9: Somebody that would shock than I said.
Speaker 7: The ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 6: Back Man Jones pick up the single stream its standing on businesses out today.
Speaker 2: Listen to this podcast that's right, Yes better online on the Covered Dog, shout out to the Boys, Petting the Boys.
Speaker 6: And it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning balling everybody, your stej Envy just a charlamage the God we are the Breakfast Club let's get to just with the message.
Speaker 16: He's just real, just go out the middle, just don't do is gonna bring the numbers on the breakfast club.
Speaker 24: Stop.
Speaker 3: Okay, very popular story and it's very sad. Man shot in the head on packed uh pack Brooklyn train during rush hour. So just because they're using these men's ages, they're not saying their names. They didn't, you know, really identify anybody by their name. I'm just gonna give them alleged names.
Speaker 19: Don't know.
Speaker 3: Nobody is confused. Right, So Billy was he got on the train. Bob was already on the train right.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: When Billy got on the train, Bob just started coming at him. Witnesses had said this, like, you know, they witnessed this. He just started coming at him or whatever. Right, so they started fighting, like scuffling or whatever. Right now, Christina, this is a woman allegedly, you know, Christina, she she didn't get on with Billy. She not there with Bob. I think this is just somebody who was like helping because.
Speaker 6: They weren't there together. She was because this is not what I had.
Speaker 4: Girlfriend.
Speaker 3: We literally just we we read this newspaper and we got this.
Speaker 1: He's asking, he's saying, He's like, oh, they weren't there together.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, they weren't there. I thought he was telling me, no, no, they weren't there together. Oh yeah, yeah no. So she took out a knife and she just started stabbing the guy. This is the aggressive this is Bob. Yeah, she was stabbing Bob. So Bob like, yo, you stabbed me. You stabbed me in a and you can see the blood throw a shirt. It's also a video of that circling around right. So he takes out his gun like he's about to shoot her, and Billy yanks the gun from him like real quick, took it from him and starts shooting. That's when the door's open and the commuters come on and everybody start running. There was a total of four gun shots that rang out and he shot the guy. The guy's in critical condition and he was last gard He was undergoing surgery. So nobody is deceased or whatever. But according to the NYPD chief, the two guys didn't even you know, Billy and Bob didn't even know each other for real.
Speaker 9: So what happened to the thousand National guardsmen that they were putting on the subway tracks to keep everybody safe.
Speaker 3: I don't even think that was in effect yet.
Speaker 6: Oh they weren't on that train and they didn't check that guy's jacket. But that was about to be twelve told me because I thought that I thought that she was his boyfriend, and that's why she was protecting him. So she just pulled out allegedly pulled out her knife and just started poking him just because.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I read listen, I did my due diligence. Me and little just read this newspaper. Man Brandon just got this this stuff offline. Even I'm overseeing this all right. And then even in the news report, it don't say anything about allegedly Christina being with any of them. She was just helping. But the guy who was already on the train, he was the aggressor, Like you know, Billy just going, you know, about his day walking on the train. Bob just targeted him and just was like.
Speaker 9: And this is why when people come to New York, they don't want to ride the train? Are they do want to ride the train. And I'll be looking at them like, are you crazy?
Speaker 3: How you pull out a gun and somebody take it from you and shoots you and shoot you And.
Speaker 1: Was the point of shooting him if he was already stabbed, he was.
Speaker 3: No, because he had pulled it out like he was raised.
Speaker 9: Once you take the gun from the person and he's already stabbed, he's not a threat.
Speaker 3: Well, he just had beat Billy up, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: He won't get get back.
Speaker 6: But the crazy thing about all that is, like you said, they still have the guy in custody because I thought it was self defense. I thought it was an opening case. But they still had him in custody, which seems like there's more to.
Speaker 1: No self defense in New York City.
Speaker 6: If somebody comes that you would a gun, you take that gun, and yeah, that self defense. You didn't come with the gun, you didn't come with the fire.
Speaker 4: Wrong.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's how it works in New York. I could be wrong, man, I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, all right. Well, moving on unsealed lawsuit shows, Wendy Williams guardian argues Lifetime documentary was exploitive and Wendy lack capacity to enter into contracts. So yeah, so the guardians Sabrina Morrissey or Morsey, however you said, filed a suit last month in New York Supreme Court looking to stop the show before it aired. But they did this like a few days before February twenty fourth and twenty fifth, like, so we thought it would have been too late. But the judge, actually his name is Peter Moulton. He cleared the way for the project to be aired, so he could have stopped it if he wanted to, but he didn't want to, and he said blocking the release of the project would be an impermissible prior strength on speech that violates the First Amendment rights of the Constitution. Basically was you know, in favor of Lifetime. He didn't want to silence whatever they had going on. And the complaint Morrissey a Morse argue that the trailer for the project portrays her in an extremely demeaning and undignified manner and correctly states that she is broke, So that was, you know, supposed to have been a lie and allegedly and Cruey implies that her disoriented demeanor is due to substance abuse and intoxication. A spokesperson for A and E Network, which Lifetime is under, said, we look forward to the unseiling of our papers as well, as they tell a very different story so it's gonna be ongoing case or whatever.
Speaker 1: I mean, but we all got eyes.
Speaker 9: I mean, you know, we all could look at that that docuseries and tell she wasn't in the state of mind to sign no damn paper.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, So that's what this is basically all boiling down to, like, nah, she wasn't even the right state of mind when she supposedly had signed it.
Speaker 9: And by the way, saying, don't nobody care, Wendy not in the right state of mind. The arrest was asking for money this week. Her ex husband was asking for money this week. Needed not nobody give a.
Speaker 3: Date talk about when his clown ass was like, I've been struggling for the past twenty three months. I'm like, nobody, kid, she's been struggling for the last twenty three months.
Speaker 1: But that's just think about that.
Speaker 9: We all just watched this docu series and saw her go with she was going to and I arrest said nope, give me me, and her ex husband said nope, give me me.
Speaker 6: Damn.
Speaker 1: She ain't got nothing to get, she.
Speaker 3: Don't have nothing to give. Nope, they ain't even give.
Speaker 1: Her supposedly, Lord have mercy.
Speaker 3: So we well know, but that's just what the mass for whatever?
Speaker 1: No, it's for hour two.
Speaker 3: Crazy, but we ain't got no damn hour three because it's Friday.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, because Nlis Moone comes in with, yes.
Speaker 3: For this is my bag for this week. I'm tired.
Speaker 1: I got morning sickness hitting there.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: She thought the baby kick for the first time this morning.
Speaker 3: Now got past brown.
Speaker 4: So oh my.
Speaker 1: Gosh, oh my goodness.
Speaker 6: All right, man, who giving that?
Speaker 19: For?
Speaker 1: After the hour?
Speaker 9: We need that police officer from Mississippi named Michael Green to come to the front of the congregation.
Speaker 1: We would like to have a word with his nasty, freaky ass.
Speaker 6: All right, we'll get to that next. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, you're.
Speaker 5: Checking out the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Charltegde some donkey to days, just sa himself watching Charlotte.
Speaker 4: Man was ready for you. I read donkey other day.
Speaker 1: Again, Charla, I'm a donkey.
Speaker 12: Yes, that's Charlotte Lane the same.
Speaker 6: That's true.
Speaker 9: Yes, donkey today for Friday in March fifteenth goes to a twenty six year old man named Michael Christine Green. I don't even feel like calling this human a man. Okay, he's a human.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 9: Michael is a former Mississippi police officer. The m I crooked letter, crooked letter, I hump back, hump back. I let me tell you something about Mississippi. See a lot of you young into know Mississippi because of David band A, Big crit and Carlos Miller. But if you're born in nineteen hundred and seventy eight like I am, then you know Mississippi because of the movie Mississippi Burning. Okay, when I was a young lad, that movie felt like a horror film. I don't know how I would feel watching it now because I never revisited it because of how it made me feel as a young lad. If you feel like having your piece to serve this weekend, watch Mississippi Burning. Okay, it starts Gene Hackman William Dafoe. They played two FBI agents who are investigating the disappearance of the three civil rights workers in a fictional town called Jessup County, Mississippi, and nobody in that town left with them. Okay, not the residents, the police, the KKK. It was all on some don't come down here snooping around these parts afking.
Speaker 1: No questions.
Speaker 9: Okay, that movie was terrifying, and then let me know my black ass had no reason in Mississippi ever. Mind you, I'm from South Carolina, and South Carolina damn sure not know Wakanda, but at least it wasn't Mississippi. I don't believe I've ever been to Mississippi to this day. Really, I don't think so. Because there's levels of the racism, there's levels of the white supremacy, and some folks really think we still in the early early nineteen hundred, from nineteen hundred to nineteen thirty nine, to segregation era. And I can only imagine that when you're a cop in Mississippi, you probably think this is the eighteen hundreds and slavery is still a thing. I mean, Mississippi is a place that didn't abolish slavery legally until February seventh, twenty thirteen.
Speaker 1: You heard me right.
Speaker 9: Slavery was not officially abolished in Mississippi until February seventh, twenty thirteen. I don't got time to argue with you negroes about any of this. Google is your friend. But twenty six year old Michael Green clearly didn't get the memo. See Michael pleaded guilty Thursday, the forcing a detainee to lick urine off the floor of his jail cell. Let's go to WRIEG News three Memphis for the report.
Speaker 11: Police former par police officer Michael Christian Green, formerly known as Michael Christian Brandshaw, pleaded guilty.
Speaker 12: That's why we're here today. We want to show transparency.
Speaker 11: According to the DOJ's court filing, Green commanded an a risky to drink urine from the floor of a holding sale. Green's bond was set at ten thousand dollars today with a maximum penalty of one year in prison.
Speaker 12: Do we hold our offshore to a higher standard than this?
Speaker 13: And it's upsetting to having to be exposed to incidents like that, but we're going to do the right thing.
Speaker 9: Michael Christian Green just simply needs his ass beat. There's nothing more to it. And when you look at his muckshot, he has one of the most punchable faces ever created.
Speaker 1: His face was made for punching on.
Speaker 9: Okay, made for punching on, and that's what needs to happen to a human like this. Listen, y'all, y'all know, I'm all for therapy, I'm all for healing. I love meditation. But we have to stop acting like boxing isn't a great way to improve your mental health and well being.
Speaker 1: These are scientific facts, okay.
Speaker 9: Stretch reduction, increase confidence, resilience building, boxing makes individuals feel better equipped to.
Speaker 1: Handle life's challenges.
Speaker 9: Therefore, there's nothing wrong with boxing somebody in their mouth, Okay, one time for the eight FOURT to three low Country all day. I don't understand humans who do this type of cruelty to other humans. Why does your brain even work like that? And then you wonder why police officers have such a bad reputation. And what I also don't understau is this police officer, Michael Green, had only been on the force for six months, but he had a history of abusing power at other departments. When you're a police officer, you should never abuse your power simply because you already have all the power. Cops are not civilians. They got badgers, guns, They have the upper hand and damn near every situation, okay, because civilians tend to respect officers more than some officers respect civilians, and Michael Green is proof for that. Can you imagine getting arrested for causing a disturbance at a Sam's club, because that's what happened to this person got He got arrested for causing a disturbance of the Sam's Club. And while you in the holding cell, the officer overseeing you makes you lick up urine.
Speaker 1: And the only.
Speaker 9: Reason you peed in the corner of the cell to begin with was because this officer is annoying your request to pee. You was asking this officer to please use the restroom. The officers violating your civil rights by not letting you, so you pee in the corner. Then he comes in, threatens to beat you with a phone and tells you to lick your pee up. He would have had to beat me. I'm not knocking that brother for the choice he made, but I'm not licking up no pe.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 9: Imagine you just finished eating asparagus and then someone tries to make you lick up asparagus, sented piss and then the sick ass cop Michael Green recorded it on his phone for what.
Speaker 1: And for who? Probably other officers.
Speaker 9: Because if your mind automatically goes to a fear factor challenge in regards to an inmate you watching over, then trust and believe it's a common practice. Okay, they probably got a group chat for this type of foolishness. And then when you hear when you hear the man gagging, that's what the story said. He said, Michael Green heard the man gagging. He's gonna tell him, don't spit it out. What type of super freaky officer of the so called law are you? Perverted ass popo? Oh and if you must know, Michael Green was white and the victim is Latino, then he was allowed to resign. How was a man like this allowed to resign? He should have been fired and he should never be allowed to be a police officer ever again. He shouldn't be allowed to be in a position of power anywhere ever.
Speaker 1: Again. Okay, it's over.
Speaker 9: He blew that privilege for life, and he faces up the one year in prison and a ten thousand dollars fine, and he was ordered to surrender his Mississippi law enforcement certification.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, that's not enough. Nope, nope, nope.
Speaker 9: I believe in situations like this, I for an eye are in this case P for a p I propose that we make Michael Green consume nothing but coffee, garlic, onions, asparagus, and curry for a whole day, and then make him lick his own p up. Then we need someone else to drink the same concoction and let said person pee on Michael Green. Yes, drip, drip, drip, close eyes, let me see your face.
Speaker 1: Okay, your body is a porter potty.
Speaker 9: Yes, you're gonna get this coffee, garlic, onion, asparagus, curry concoction and liquid form. Not only am I going to pee on you, You're gonna take a shot of two of your own urine.
Speaker 1: See. Sometimes, just sometimes.
Speaker 9: We have to give people a taste of their own medicine, or in this case, a taste of their own urine. Please give Michael Christian Green the biggest he huh.
Speaker 1: Now, look at this man.
Speaker 6: That was the man.
Speaker 9: Tell me that ain't one of the most punshable faces you've ever seen on the human Oh yeah, wow, Come on, man, you should see this man punchable, pissable face. He was born to be punched in pete on.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yes, I can't believe.
Speaker 6: Yes, show the people online. Sydney got the Sydney got the camera, long line.
Speaker 1: Look TikTok before y'all get banned. Look, come on, hold up, enjoy this type of content before it's over.
Speaker 4: Excuse me?
Speaker 9: All right, well, thank you for that donkey of today. Yes, indeed fresh all right, well.
Speaker 7: It's Friday, so you know what that means.
Speaker 1: It's freaking.
Speaker 6: Yes. And the freaky freaky, freaky Friday question comes from our freaky freaky freaky producer. He went into one, why do you still watch porn after a certain age? And what is your search of choice? That is the question eight hundred five eight five point five one. Why do you still watch porn after a certain age? And what is your search of choice?
Speaker 9: Is this a judge free zone? Are we just absolutely we created this morning?
Speaker 6: Tell you got something on your child.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I really don't know why I watch it.
Speaker 3: Hey, I I haven't.
Speaker 1: Thought about it, but I'm gonna give it some thought.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I mean I watch it because I do what I want to do. But I also watch it because it's it's easier to find now. Like I said, back in the days, and when I was, you know, searching for it, it wasn't as easy now. Got to keep my toy in the bed, you know. And then I got two phones, so I could be watching one category on one phone, watching another one another phone. So it's just it's the freedom of it, and it's so many more categories out here, y'all be shot.
Speaker 6: I think I think one phone in one hand and the phone the other hand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and I ain't tell you about the laptop neither. So listen, that's why you're pregnant, crazy little world, it sure is. Yeah, that's all right.
Speaker 6: Well listen, we'll take your calls when we come back again. Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. Why do you still watch porn after a certain age? And what is your choice? Let's discuss. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Good morning, you're checking out the Breakfast Club owning.
Speaker 6: Everybody is DJ Envy Jesse, Hilarious, Charlamage, the guy. We are the breakfast Club. Now if you're just joining us, it's Friday, so you know what that means.
Speaker 1: It's freaky freaky freaky bodyday.
Speaker 6: And the freaky freaky freaky Friday question comes from our freaky freaky, freaky freaky producer.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 6: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. He wanted to know, why do you still watch porn after a certain age and what is your search of choice? Let's start with you, freaky freaky freaky one.
Speaker 4: Lama.
Speaker 9: Well, first of all, I want to say, find you a partner that also enjoys porn. I think that porn is a great, uh, you know, thing for couples to do together. And I never thought about why I still enjoy porn, but it just came to me. And I think that you have to ask a couple more questions. You have to say, why do people sight see why do people go on safaris? Because we like seeing nice things, We like seeing nature at work. That's why I like watching porn. Because sex is beautiful. There's nothing more beautiful than watching you know, two human beings physically express, you know, their love, their lust for each other. So it's just an enjoyable thing to watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would. I would have to agree. Find your partner that you can indulge watching with. And I think it makes uh, it makes life fun and entertaining. And not only that, when I'm on the road and I'm lonely and it's just me in my hand, it makes things happen.
Speaker 1: That we didn't need. And that was just a little bit too much information.
Speaker 3: I definitely understand. I understand me. I mean, y'all y'all are like, this is this sounds like very experienced married men. Yes, find you a partner. It is great, you know, to watch the point with But I watched it by myself. Well, but you're gonna watch it with me or not. It don't matter, like because I always people be like, oh, that's cheating if you watch.
Speaker 7: No, it's not.
Speaker 3: No, it's not. No, it's not. And don't be putting my wife in this. Don't be doing it. O. I like to watch for my wife just to be safe.
Speaker 7: Don't be putting her.
Speaker 1: We really do.
Speaker 3: Now, what if somebody heard Joe walk up her like you've been watching poem with Leonard, They're gonna be like, oh, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 1: My wife's been to the other twenty six years. Yeh okay.
Speaker 9: By the way, we've been together so long that we used to watch on VHS.
Speaker 3: That's what I was saying. That's what it was, Chess.
Speaker 1: DVDs now digital.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, well, what does y'all go to category? Because that was the second question to y'all keep trying to dodge.
Speaker 1: That ebony ebony. Oh my god, yes, I'm gonna stop there.
Speaker 3: Okay, what about yours?
Speaker 1: What about MV.
Speaker 6: I like Latino shall side not Latin on black. I like homemade play too much.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Hey, what's your name? My name is? What you watching? Why you watch it?
Speaker 20: Well?
Speaker 18: First of all, I just gotta say I'm single now. So my goal to his wesbite tights. I love him, he push, I go to and I do up single.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 18: I'm sorry. I didn't know that you have to be a certain age to watch for him, right.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that either.
Speaker 9: I mean I would think that as soon as as soon as those hormones start kicking in for men and women that regardless of what age, they're gonna start going to look for some stuff to say.
Speaker 6: That's right, were's supposed to be eighteen eighteen to night exact part.
Speaker 18: And when he can't, and when he can't finish the job, I'll be having it. You know what I'm saying. Finish it for him? I go to, you know, my little and I watched what I watched.
Speaker 15: Him pop off.
Speaker 9: Yes, I'm not gonna lie. That hurt your man feelings, and you should let that man know.
Speaker 18: I don't tell him. I don't tell him why.
Speaker 1: He can't he think he finished you gotta let him know.
Speaker 18: I told him I would even ask for more stuff. I was like, I want more, I I want more I but he doesn't want to get He didn't want to get me more. So you know we're no longer together anyway. I'm single, So you know, I got to do what I gotta do.
Speaker 3: What every once in a while, gotta do what you gotta do. And a lot of people not ready for their feelings be burger like that said, So I feel you that part.
Speaker 1: I don't know why women do that though.
Speaker 9: Let's just say somebody came over to your house to do some renovations or something right and they didn't finish.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't let them just walk out the house.
Speaker 3: That's that's totally that you finished house.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying eight hundred five eight five, one oh five when the question is why do you still watch porn after a certain age and what is your search of choices? It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning on everybody. It's DJ n V Charlamagne to godess hilarious. We are to Breakfast Club now if you're just joining us, It's Friday, so you know what that means.
Speaker 9: It's freaky, freaky Freaky Friday, and the.
Speaker 6: Freaky freaky Freaky Friday question comes from my freaky freaky freaky producer. It's why do you still watch porn after a certain age? And what is your search of choice? All right, a lot of people on the lines. Let's go to a caller. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 1: Everybody?
Speaker 19: Chuck man, I'm a chucky? What's Charlotte? What's up? Did that heaview? This is what? This is my problem.
Speaker 1: You gotta say good morning to jests too.
Speaker 8: You're so rude, bro, jump what's hey?
Speaker 12: Look?
Speaker 19: I mean calling and listen to the breakfast club and past fives and of course one it's about me. It's the only time I get on the line.
Speaker 1: Man, ain't nobody saying nothing about me?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 6: Here chuck drive, So don't let that man do what he want to do. Go ahead, brother, keep.
Speaker 9: Going, keep going. Ask crazy if you need to shut up this morning? That was crazy? Yeah, keep doing. Let that brother do what the go ahead? Brother, keep going, keep you going.
Speaker 19: What The question of the day was, why do you steal white porn?
Speaker 4: Right? Yes?
Speaker 19: Well, I feel like some people wait up, drink they coffee, had a little breakfast, But I feel like watching the little board is a great way to start your day.
Speaker 1: You know, the best part of waking.
Speaker 19: Up the.
Speaker 9: Whoa, all right, you wanted them to keep going the best part of waking up in my butt?
Speaker 1: That's crazy in my cup, that's your fings. It was even worse because you drink it.
Speaker 6: But no, let's go to the phone line.
Speaker 7: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 19: This is anonymous?
Speaker 1: You're in the radio, sir. You cann't even George, you can't see you already.
Speaker 7: My name is Brob.
Speaker 3: It's how is that right?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 1: How y'all doing less black and Holly favorite?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 19: So I know the topic was why you still watch one something of the nature or.
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Sir? All right?
Speaker 4: Well yeah, so I.
Speaker 15: Watched Corner because you know, sometimes.
Speaker 19: You know, you just gotta damn it. I'm I'm on the radio, huh.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I like watching the.
Speaker 1: Feet things like what like what job?
Speaker 8: Then then stucking on toes.
Speaker 3: And things like that, sash price and okay, ain't nothing wrong with that?
Speaker 18: Yeah, no boy?
Speaker 3: What hey y'all?
Speaker 9: So you've been going on point up and you like type you and standing on business like down?
Speaker 18: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 3: You know, okay, standing on a business okay, all right, cool, A good one.
Speaker 9: You go to some women? Man, I don't talk to these dudes about no poem.
Speaker 7: Now, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 4: It's your boy?
Speaker 19: Love you.
Speaker 9: I do not want to talk you, love you. I want to talk to you. I want to talk to you about the subject.
Speaker 1: Fine. Some women, please, love you?
Speaker 9: Sorry, love you. I don't know if you your first time listening to loving love you. The person who calls up here, he got a sixteen in penis or something like that.
Speaker 3: That's what he That's what he said, or you saw it, that's.
Speaker 1: What he'd be saying.
Speaker 7: Hello, who's this Mike?
Speaker 3: Oh, niggas is out? What's up?
Speaker 4: Oh lord?
Speaker 3: What's up? Why are you still watch porn? And what do you like to watch?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 8: They keep me from cheating, you know, like me and don't cheat. And if you don't want to cheat, just you know, get it over with.
Speaker 3: Hey, what some of your categories?
Speaker 8: It depends what mood on man. I might look up thick latinos, thick black women. You know, i'mighty whatever, I'm been moved on.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Just you know, hey, I know that's right, all right?
Speaker 1: We know what man, I don't want to talk to you.
Speaker 4: You have with that. You just beat.
Speaker 7: Right. What's up? Charla Man?
Speaker 9: You know why because because when you said that, it feels like over the radio you're reaching out your hand to get me down right.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: Y'alln't want to give you?
Speaker 6: Well, what's the mall of the story? Guys?
Speaker 3: You can watch whatever you want to watch. You're not too old to watch porn. You may be, you can be too young, but you can't be too old to watch it and listen. I ain't y'all know the science disclosed. None of my categories, I can't do it.
Speaker 1: What's your category?
Speaker 3: A any cream pie bang? I like all that Jesus role play. I like when when the husband come home and find like the gardeners banging his wife. Like I like that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm into like the the lesbian like scissor and I do like that. I'll be like, what what you know?
Speaker 7: What I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, I'm like, let me say, like I like the little sissoring.
Speaker 9: It's probably myself, okay, I usually type usually ebony lesbian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely the yeah, because I know when they put out the straps and start I be like, Okay, I'd.
Speaker 9: Like to see the studgs in action. I'm not gonna lie them. Studgs be getting busy. Man, I got a new respect for Studge lately.
Speaker 3: I bet you did.
Speaker 1: That's because I feel like the l g.
Speaker 9: B t Q community treats Studge the way the Democratic Party treats Black men. Like we know they there and they are a large population, but they don't get.
Speaker 1: Acknowledged the way that they should.
Speaker 3: That's why I've been honoring one every day.
Speaker 9: You have been this week week for Women's History Month. Yes, we lot dollar Studge out there. Man, your toxic asses.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 9: And if a stud get a hold of your girls, she probably ain't coming back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so they start fighting and crying together and all of that, and then the periods coming. But all right, I'm going back when I was.
Speaker 1: Fighting all the stupid stuff like you.
Speaker 3: He stole under your bed?
Speaker 1: All right, Oh my god.
Speaker 6: When we come back past the aux Nilo will be joining us. She's gonna be putting this onto some of the newest music out. So don't go anywhere. It's the Breakfast Love, Good morning morning, everybody. It's d j NV just hilarious. Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast club. Let's get to pass the awks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, DJ comes comes, spend.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: Envy the voice today?
Speaker 5: Big Nila, n y l A, what up girl?
Speaker 1: What records we got from Atlanta this morning? Why do you think they're from Atlanta? They're not from Atlanta because you are not Lanta now and everybody knows it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. I hope Orlanta knows it because I'm ready.
Speaker 1: But uh, if you can't spell nyl ny or.
Speaker 25: La, right right right, But all right, I'm gonna start off with this Rhapsody record. So we thought Rhapsody was dropping a new song, but instead she gave us T shirts and then we're on a QR code on the back you scan it, and then it showed the release date of her new album. So she's dropping her first album since five years, called Please Don't Cry on May seventeenth, and the first single on it, well, technically I think Asteroids was the first single on it, but I guess the next single on it is called stand Talk.
Speaker 26: Used to make me Aggie want to blackout like the AGGI fans, I suffer from anxiety, got this property tie and me trying to meditate your calm. My heart is racing like an ambulance. So I ain't got no answers. You can believe what you choose. I'm trying to focus on sleeping at night without waking up pan against steps lost to father. I'm trying to be here for my friend is in them me sautur fives.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to be here.
Speaker 26: For my friends in them bring my spirits and I ain't looking in the mirror, s candy Man.
Speaker 3: Do I write hook push fight life like this handiking?
Speaker 9: Oh, I gotta go order my Rhapsody Merchant when she's spitting, there's enough to me. Rhapsody ben spitting. There's nobody I like hearing rap more than Rhapsody. Rhapsody gets busy male female Penis v Jianny.
Speaker 1: It don't matter.
Speaker 9: She's just a dope ass lyricists.
Speaker 3: Know why you had to bring up saying it don't matter what her agenda is.
Speaker 1: She's just one of the best, if not the best.
Speaker 3: I'm with you.
Speaker 25: She also announced that Erica is going to be on the project hip Boy produced on the project. Little Wayne's on the project Nico Brims, I definitely want to hear that busy.
Speaker 1: I'm going to order me some rhrapsity merchandise right now.
Speaker 3: That was strategic what she did. What she everybody she was dropping a single when she dropped the T shirts with the QR coder. Yeah, that's very it was smart.
Speaker 1: We ain't doing like things like that no more.
Speaker 25: So that's next. We've got Tierra Whack. Her album World finally dropped today. I only got to listen to half the project, so don't kill me. But so far, I like misbehave a.
Speaker 21: Lot backstage at a bad bit. I'm an agassie on the gas. I'm a mesh. If you got a big boy, you're my old lash. I'm an alien humanitarian. I'm about to rest the boar burying man from a west taker. I ain't bother right now, they're gonna listen.
Speaker 1: That's my baby right there, La. Actually I hit tiera whack up.
Speaker 9: I'm like, yo, you need to come up here and let's talk about that uh world wilde Wack project because I'm I'm a fan of Tierra Whack too.
Speaker 1: Who the hell said Girl Rapper was over? They tripping?
Speaker 25: Don't No one said girl Wrappers over? And you know that well, no one said girl rap anyway.
Speaker 1: People saying that the last couple of weeks, and I was like, why would they say that? I think?
Speaker 25: All right, anyway, next I'm gonna go with this new Familli record. It's actually not new, but the remix with and Cardi b Is. It's called Never Lose Me.
Speaker 24: Full, I Get a City, Beleave. Really you wish I could sell your person? I'm solved, But didn't you done that bus tonight? They lets get last to Night to me up, bub bla, No mind, dude, he's feeding in deep.
Speaker 3: It's not on my booty.
Speaker 1: He touching on me.
Speaker 3: I get goofy, that's on the buffs.
Speaker 1: I can bowlgy for no, but I yes.
Speaker 9: Don't you think labeling people female rappers as opposed to just calling them rappers are female artists as opposed just calling them artists limits them in some way?
Speaker 1: But all I heard was just three dope artists just I guess.
Speaker 3: But they're all females.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you don't say male rapper like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You don't hear a song these days you kind of have to. You might have to, yeah, saying that because I'd be like male raping money bag yel because you just never know to put it in there.
Speaker 25: I get where you're going with it, though, Like talent is just talent, talent correct, and.
Speaker 1: Now if you appreciate it more when you just label it talent.
Speaker 6: How much you on that, But you don't know what people identify it. So I wouldn't say male or female rapper because somebody might come back and be like, I don't identify as that.
Speaker 3: A lot of these people should identify as artists.
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 3: I want to get into the last one I did.
Speaker 25: For it today because Haley dropped and I'm a really big fan of Haley just because, uh, they grew up in hip hop culture. But I feel like her sound is more worldly and it's just kind of refreshing to see like different types of black women. You know, we have Rhapsody to flow, Millie to tear a wax. So I just want to do it Haley real quick and then I'll get out.
Speaker 3: And it just put me in a whole different move looks. So today my baby kicked today for the first time, and she just made me think of that. It's just like her little voice, a little tone because I was just over here, like I can't wait to listen to you know Rhapsody, and then I just heard her little apple little voice and I was just like, oh my god, peace my baby kicked.
Speaker 1: That's that song right there. It sounds like it plays at the end of a movie where there was a lot of water in its record.
Speaker 3: I guess it's cinematic, yes, but I do love her. I love her style. Her voice is very different from what's going on today.
Speaker 25: Yes, refreshing as hell, and she dropped the video for it that's really dope. But just to get into my church nose real quick, I got certified Vibe.
Speaker 3: Live going down tonight in Brooklyn.
Speaker 25: Here is going to be there Billy b girl called honey Baby, who I'm really excited to see, and then some openers who I hand picked myself, just girls who I follow who freestyled really well or I see you just have like a really dope presence. So it's going down today Cafe here Zuli in Brooklyn six pm to ten pm. And then we just have like some special goodies thanks to our partner's two loss who came through to help support the event with the early arrival suggested, Hey, thank you NAA thank you got envy?
Speaker 4: Are you in Atlanta.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not Alanta. My daughter has a dance competition this morning in about fifteen minutes. I'm out to go.
Speaker 1: Check that out right now, love it? And the ration all got no T shirt. I'm on the website. All I see is EPs and they probably sold out. He might be sold up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, let's get to the Mix's the Breakfast Club. Good morning.
Speaker 14: It's Women's History Month and we're celebrating the most influential women in history.
Speaker 6: Check out this phenomenal woman morning. Everybody is dj n V, Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the Guy. Y'all to Breakfast Club. It's still Women's History Month.
Speaker 3: We reping today, jest, we are repping my best friend Sena. Right, this is my best friend of like twelve years, and I got a funny story about her, and she listens to us every morning. So don't ever play with her, y'all, life, but listen. So I met Shena when my son was about maybe like he was like a couple months, but I met her. I was trying out, you know, gay, right, and it was this little stud around my way that looked like Lil Wayne's. So I liked her, right, So you know. Her name was Kim, and I liked her name is Kid. God, she ain't ye nothing, so yeah, her name is Kid right, and she was real fine. She was like Lil Wayne, like back in the day before everything happened, and I was like, I want her right. So Sena was Kid's best friend, and Kia she saw me and she liked me or whatever. So we started dealing with each other the whole time. Why does girl have a wife? Oh she did not know that she was old. We always went for the older people.
Speaker 4: So she Kid was.
Speaker 3: Probably like twenty five twenty six. I was twenty so I really really liked time and you.
Speaker 1: Was a rookie.
Speaker 3: I sure was.
Speaker 1: She had about nine ten vibrated for you.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But you know, I was trying to experience it everything. And the whole time, her wife pulled up in front of my house and told me everything, like oh yeah, I'm married, showed me the ring, everything, and I was like, oh no, wow, so lucky she ain't jump on your little bitch is lied just like this lie. But she I was young. She know our wife was older than her wife was like thirty dance So I was like whoa, what the hell was going on? You know, she was saying I was a little young with a snap or whatever she wanted me to, but she was, you know, and she was just like, no, don't let you know everything. So Shana was there to consult me. Now, me and she and had never messed with each other. Everybody's speculates, Oh Shana and Jess, they was dealing with each other. I have never ever messed with that girl. Kid was telling them. I mean, Sheena was telling that girl the whole time, like, yo, you need to tell that girl like you just as young. She she don't know what she's doing. She experienced, you know, she just curious and you're playing games with her whatever you you'd be around her, you'd be around her parents and around our son and all that. You know, you need to let her know like you married and all that and stop cheating on your wife. And so I was heartbroken. And that was like my first heartbreak for real by a damn girl. And I just I was like, you know what, I'm never gonna try this game again. Oh my god, I said, I'm never going to try this gay ass again. Right, Well, you know, you can be say anything, right so Shine became my best friend over the years in Pery and that's how it went. And she been my best friend ever since. And the girl was mad because I took Shana from her like her best friend, because that was her best friend.
Speaker 1: So you just came in and ruined a bunch of studs life for no goddamn reason.
Speaker 3: Her stupid ring, a bunch of studs. You messed up with stud marriage, stole best friends.
Speaker 7: You are.
Speaker 4: You are terrible.
Speaker 3: But I love studs and that's why I do too, And that's why on the one every day this week, and I love you seeing a girl all the studs out there, man, salute the shena, don't I do?
Speaker 19: Like like she and a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can fight and she definitely can't shoot you because she she carries allegedly but legally legally yes, oh yeah, okay legally.
Speaker 9: There is a good picture of her standing behind you and she got her arms dropped around you.
Speaker 1: What's that y'all do? Like a little couple.
Speaker 3: I know was in a video like he was in the comments like why she looks like she wants to be the baby for us? Like, first of all, don't play with but that's my girl, Yo, I love her so much, Luther. Yeah, okay, And you're not going to salute the Shena because you know I just said.
Speaker 6: Shout to Shina. I hate y'all, man, I hate this place. When we come back, we got the positive notice the Breakfast Club, good boarding, owning everybody's e j Envy, Jess, Hilarry, Charlamagne, the Guy. We are the Breakfast Club. It's time to get up out of here. You guys have a great weekend. Shot the pac Man Jones for joining us today too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, pac Man Jones. Man.
Speaker 9: Make sure you go check out pac Man's new single Standing on Business. And I want to remind y'all to make sure to go get your tickets for the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival, happening Saturday, April twenty seventh at Pullmanyards in Atlanta. You know, people be hitting me up like yo, when Friday come, I'm gonna get my tickets. So make sure you go get your tickets. Today, a lot of great podcasts hitting that stage. Just Hilarius will be there fixing people's mess live on that stage with her podcast Carefully Reckless, Willowing. Gilly gonna be on that stage the Paul Minds Podcast, Dre and LEXI gonna be on that stage. Mandy and Weezy Horrible Decisions is gonna be on that stage. So make sure you get your tickets for the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival. We sold out last year, we were on pace to sell out this year, so we'll see you Saturday, April twenty seventh. Go to event bright dot com or Black Effect dot Com Slash Podcast Festival to get your tickets.
Speaker 6: All right, well, leave us on a positive note.
Speaker 9: Listen man the positive notice. Simply this, This is something else I want you all to remember this weekend. As you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become. I don't have time, energy, or interest, Okay, and and and addressing anything negative or negative people. I'm not about hating my haters. I'm too busy loving the people who love me. Have a blessed, blessed weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh he shut up?
Speaker 9: What you mean?
Speaker 3: Go ahead take us out breakfast club bitches.
Speaker 6: You y'alla finish or y'all domp