Speaker 1: One eight hundred d uy Away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred d uy away dot com or call eight hundred do you wy Away.
Speaker 2: This is a new one for us.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: We call a woman who works as a marketing rep for all sorts of companies that set up public displays. And apparently she's been really stressed about a soft drink campaign and the beverage people wanted in all the grocery stores with a certain design.
Speaker 4: At the end of the I know what you're talking about now, got public displays of affection? No, no, here's an Eiffel tower of six packs.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So she's in charge of this and if anything goes wrong, she's going to be held responsible. That's why maybe we'll throw like a tiny little wrench into it, small like one of those like IKEA sized wrenshes.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not memorable if you go smoothly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So we're gonna do it in your phone tap right now.
Speaker 1: Another Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, this is Hannah.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 2: Hi, Hello, Hello, Hello? Is this the Is this the soft drink marketing rep?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm one of them.
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 4: I'm doing the displays in the in the grocery stores. My name, my name's Bob, Bob Frapples.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hi, Bob, how can I help you?
Speaker 4: I'm really sorry, bother you I got. I got transferred over after talking to a whole bunch of people.
Speaker 3: Bob, can you please speak up?
Speaker 1: You're really really talking quietly right now?
Speaker 2: Oh that was me speaking up?
Speaker 4: Hy But okay, according according to my chart that I'm holding it, I'm supposed to be finishing at display on the my fortieth store.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, that sounds about right. How many have you done so far?
Speaker 2: I'm I'm still at the first store.
Speaker 3: What you're joking? No, you haven't finished one yet.
Speaker 4: In my defense, the design I got for this display is like a really challenging.
Speaker 1: Challenging Yeah, how it's a triangle shape. Just stuck them in a triangle.
Speaker 2: Yeah I get that.
Speaker 1: Okay, then just do it.
Speaker 2: But which one like I saw? Sles?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's just a regular triangle. Bob Okay, remember in kindergarten, the ones with the point at the top.
Speaker 4: The point is at the top, you said, what were you thinking?
Speaker 1: You weren't thinking.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I.
Speaker 4: Was doing a triangle but upside down? What Yeah, it would have looked cool. Okay, you're three days behind. If a client finds out, they could cancel the account. Do you understand?
Speaker 2: How serious is it? You sound mad?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm a solution driven person.
Speaker 1: Don't call me back until they're all finished. Go do it. Go make the triangles.
Speaker 2: Do you understand just.
Speaker 3: The right triangle or you don't understand it's a triangle?
Speaker 2: Do you understand? I think so?
Speaker 1: Go?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yes, Hello, Hi, it's Bob. Yeah, remember.
Speaker 4: I remember you?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well I.
Speaker 1: Told you not to call me until it's done.
Speaker 2: So it's done.
Speaker 1: What great? Move on, get to the next door.
Speaker 2: You are very.
Speaker 4: Behind, right, That's why I need some like people, extra people.
Speaker 2: Bob, Could you send big, strong people?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Apparently I'm at the wrong location. These people don't know who I am.
Speaker 1: You're at the wrong store, you're is that what you're telling me?
Speaker 3: You're at the wrong store right now?
Speaker 2: I guess I got my directions mixed up?
Speaker 4: How is that possible?
Speaker 1: Are you an idiot?
Speaker 4: I was distracted. I was googling triangle shape you, oh my, trying to do my job.
Speaker 1: And you didn't notice that you're setting up soda cans in the wrong place.
Speaker 2: It didn't even cross your mind. Nobody looked at you weirdly, like you didn't notice.
Speaker 3: No, you're at the wrong store.
Speaker 4: No one looked at me, funny, because I was adding to the store, not like stealing.
Speaker 3: I just I don't know what to do with you right now.
Speaker 4: If you could just send like eight people down to help me lift up the triangle.
Speaker 1: This is literally the dumbest thing I have ever heard.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, if.
Speaker 4: You're thinking about the combined weight of the cans, I've already thought of that, And no, I think if I drink half of these it's going to help us in the transportation.
Speaker 1: I am not.
Speaker 2: Thinking about the weight of the cans.
Speaker 3: I am thinking about the fact that you are ruining this chop. Just sleep, you know what, Leap, You're never gonna work with us again. My coworker Jen is gonna handle everything, going for it.
Speaker 1: Go get out.
Speaker 4: She already did she set you up for this? Prank phone calls. She's pretty inot.
Speaker 3: What Yeah, she said, what are you kidding?
Speaker 2: Is this a joke? Yeah, this is a joke.
Speaker 1: My gosh, this is Jose from.
Speaker 2: Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. We're doing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 3: Oh thank god, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Jed said, you've been stressed out about this new soda campaign.
Speaker 2: You guys are doing one to have some fun.
Speaker 3: It's so stressed about.
Speaker 4: Apparently in a meeting you said no one can mess up a triangle or something, and she just took that and ran with it.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: Thank god, this is a job.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, if.
Speaker 4: I could make a suggestion about maybe like a sideways Oh god.
Speaker 1: I can't handle it. Wake Up. Every morning was phone taps weekday mornings on the twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning