Speaker 1: You combine a popular Irish holiday with a room of inebriated idiots and sprinkle in a touch of music trivia, you get.
Speaker 2: Griffin Round, where I play the instrumental of a famous song you've definitely heard before, and my co hosts, who technically work in the music industry, just have to name that song. And of course, because Saint Patrick's Day, every tune you hear will have something.
Speaker 1: To do with the Irish holidays. So think how many songs do I know that have chalaile somewhere in the title, cause I may play two or three of them. Okay, oh boy, could it be Blarney Stone, Blarney Stone, Barney Stone, the actual rock in Ireland. We're gonna find out how much you guys know about Irish music trivia. Start the game off with Alexis, name this Saint Patrick's Day theme tune?
Speaker 3: Oh oh yeah?
Speaker 2: What is one?
Speaker 1: The only person in the world who wouldn't know this song? Come on now, yeah, I'm gonna subtract points. If you don't give me, give it to me.
Speaker 3: I'm ready, oh.
Speaker 1: Waited gold one point for Alexis. Next up is brook Brook. You'll win twenty bowls of soggy lucky charms. If you can name this song broken dreams? Broken Dreams is correct? And how does it have to do with Saint Patrick's dream Across this broom day?
Speaker 3: It's okay, so this is friend.
Speaker 1: Didn't understand the ref and I'm still gonna give you the point. There bro be better next time, Jose, Time to put on your shamrock thinking cap and name this song. Oh, twenty four, Karen? Is that your answer?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Forty one?
Speaker 3: Wait, hold on now, I'm overthinking it.
Speaker 1: Twenty four k twenty.
Speaker 2: Four Karen, Alexis twenty four carrot Magic, twenty four kart magic.
Speaker 1: And how does that relate to Saint Patrick's daye Alexis.
Speaker 3: Magic and gold and magic.
Speaker 1: Double quiz. We're through round run. Alexis is surprisingly in the league with two correct has one Jose zero Alexis. We're back to you. There's a one percent chance the name Clover is in this next song? What is it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can you think of the song title? Oh my god, I'm not going to give you forever.
Speaker 3: Lucky daft that one.
Speaker 1: This song is on your Irish bedroom playlist?
Speaker 3: Can't you name it?
Speaker 2: Oh? The bedroom playlist does give me slow.
Speaker 1: She never uses the bedroom playlist.
Speaker 3: That's why you got five seconds it is, guess I think that it's poor Leo pass.
Speaker 1: Can you steal?
Speaker 2: I don't know if I can't jem what.
Speaker 3: It sounds like an eighties keyboard.
Speaker 1: Dough close as can you steal it? No? All right, forget it. It's hold me closer, tiny dancer because Leprechauns are little tiny dance and Brittany Jose twenty tiny green men will come and tickle your feet if you can correctly name this tune, Oh kiss Me kill Me by sixpence none the richer.
Speaker 3: You kissed the Blarney stone.
Speaker 1: Well you also it's kissed me. I'm Irish too. I thought it was pinched Oh kiss me sixpence in Irish band. They're from somewhere over there. I don't know. I'm focused more on the kissing one point four jsexis still in the lead with Joy correct onto the third and final round now of Saint Patrick's Day Music Trivia. Last round, did you know the name con Man by the way actually came from lepre Kahn o people, but that's not true. But the song is the truth.
Speaker 3: Can you name it?
Speaker 1: Somewhere with Rainbow. I didn't expect you. They get that one over the Rainbow by Israel Medical Rainbows, of course, find the pot of Gold Leprechauns him Brooke fun facts. Leprechauns worked as cobblers, and I could find no songs about cobblers, so name I can't instand.
Speaker 3: Oh, I had the time of my life, time of my life. I need the actor from the movie Patrick Swayzey.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm just looking for Saint Patrick Swayze, and I'm gonna give it to you anyway. Wow, you get three points on that run.
Speaker 3: To tie it up with Alexis.
Speaker 1: Alexis, if you give me attitude, don't chet me, this is your chance to tie it up with the rest of them for triple the points. This Saint Patrick's Day theme song. Oh oh yeah, run up the hill, running up down Patrick Redhead, you chase the leprechauns and you run the gay. One of those points for Brooks questioning me means Hosey and Alexis are now tied to the lead. Weird don't dare question the host of the show tie breaker around the first person to name this Saint Patrick's Day theme song is going to take it home, let's hear it, consolation and shocking victory. Alexis is the Saint of useless music, trivia, knowledge, drunk extra posts for being drunk. That was riffing around Saint Patty's Day edition. You're phone tap is coming up right after this.
Speaker 2: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.