Speaker 1: It's Friday. You found our podcast. We're so glad you're here. And today is so amazing because it's Jeffrey's song of the week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, the best parody that you'll hear well, at least today. All right, it's coming up right here in this podcast.
Speaker 3: It's Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. And honestly, we work so hard on this show. All of us are constantly writing or editing, and I never really get a chance to bond and connect with any of you about what you're doing in your downtime.
Speaker 4: And when you try, you get in trouble.
Speaker 3: And I am talking to you the like where's jeff And trust me, like, I'm not avoiding you on purpose business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, I try to tell you about my kids the other day and I saw a glazed overlook what you said?
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, Broke, I gotta go, dude.
Speaker 3: Something I want to know about interesting things going on in your life, like what are you watching on TV right now? And better yet, what should our listeners be watching or avoiding? Like, Brooke, what shows are you into at the moment?
Speaker 2: Well, I never finished the Morning Show. I was really into that for a while. I just can't complete a series.
Speaker 1: TV watching is not my jam.
Speaker 3: You'd rather force your kids to play board games late.
Speaker 1: Into the play last night, always.
Speaker 3: Whether or not they want to, they have to play.
Speaker 1: Oh and Sleeping Queens? Have you played that game?
Speaker 3: Don't want to know? Game Alexis which trashy reality dating disaster show? Are you binging?
Speaker 1: Obviously? Love is blind.
Speaker 3: Show?
Speaker 5: Not on.
Speaker 1: Ju here.
Speaker 2: Right because they're all because it's all about physical looks right now? Right?
Speaker 3: You don't even know.
Speaker 1: You have to watch it?
Speaker 3: Are you watching anything? Are you just crying for money on your video game stream?
Speaker 4: Follow joking as I literally did. People are so nice anyway.
Speaker 6: Okay, so when I'm not crying on stream, I think the latest most topical thing I watched was of Us?
Speaker 5: Was it good?
Speaker 4: It is so good?
Speaker 1: Did they do better beating the game than you did?
Speaker 4: They screamed a lot last I got to hear of the Zombies?
Speaker 1: What, Jeff, what do you watch it?
Speaker 3: I'm on a big Henry the Eighth kick right now?
Speaker 4: What the heck?
Speaker 3: I'm watching the old show the Tutors.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, is that a PBS show?
Speaker 3: No, it's show Time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's really old.
Speaker 3: Right, It's like from twenty ten.
Speaker 1: A lot of I thought you were going to be like something current.
Speaker 3: No, I'm all about Henry the Eighth and the Six Wives and kill.
Speaker 4: He killed six ones?
Speaker 5: He did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he just got bored for it. I wouldn't give them a son, so he was like, you know what, I'm done with the next. Yeah, we really.
Speaker 1: Talked about Henry the.
Speaker 4: I can see why.
Speaker 3: What a time to be They just let him. It's so great. Anyway, you watching anything on TV right now?
Speaker 8: No, jeff I simply focus on shot collar question and that alone.
Speaker 4: He's silence and wait for the next one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: When I'm not on air, I'm just thinking about the next shot collar questions.
Speaker 3: Silent because if he didn't, then we would murder you and replace you with.
Speaker 7: And you would be right to do that. Let's get to it.
Speaker 3: Let's get to the shot collar question.
Speaker 8: The other day, get out your green mimosas and day old soda bread, because we're on the cusp of Saint Patti's Day weekend to celebrate properly. Sure, I could ask you a bunch of questions about Ireland or Jeffrey's infected blarney stones, but no, instead we're gonna do something extra festive that I know Alexis is going to love. It's a special Saint Patti's Day. Fill in the Pun edition of Plenty of twenty Puns.
Speaker 1: Alexis the puns or bathrooms?
Speaker 7: All right, it's simple.
Speaker 8: I'll give you a sentence with one word missing, and you just have to fill in the blank to complete the funny Irish pun.
Speaker 7: You get it wrong, you're out.
Speaker 1: I want only Alexis to play this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is gonna be harder than you think, though.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 7: We're starting with Brooks.
Speaker 8: Okay, brook your special Plenty of twenty Saint Patti's Day Filling the pun. Question is I had one too many green bees? Now I'm suffering from blank vision.
Speaker 2: Oh, instead of beer goggles leprechaun vision green beers.
Speaker 3: No, they just have to be like ironic and funny.
Speaker 1: Yes, spotty vision. What's the beer? What's the beers? Guinness vision? God, that's bad. I'm gonna go.
Speaker 8: Guns vision. That's incorrect. The answer, OI had one too many green beers. Now I'm suffering from Dublin vision.
Speaker 2: Set of double I'm sorry, I was focusing on your really terrible accent.
Speaker 7: It sounds a little more stress mistaken. That was a very good accent rock.
Speaker 3: Alexis rate that pun one to.
Speaker 1: Ten negatives negative?
Speaker 7: What one?
Speaker 1: Let's go to alexis zero?
Speaker 8: Alexis your special plenty of twenty Saint Patti's Day filling. The pun question is what's.
Speaker 7: An Irish baby's favorite song? Oh, Irish Baby's favorite song?
Speaker 9: I know it.
Speaker 4: Word.
Speaker 3: I would probably go with the lullaby song, not like the modern one.
Speaker 8: Godnum styles twin rock a bye answer alexis beer, Okay, go with that rock a bye beer by Beer incorrect. Boy was looking for patty cake for Saint Patty's patty Cake.
Speaker 4: These are hard, but they're also fun beer.
Speaker 3: It's like a frat song.
Speaker 1: I don't know why they started young there they indeed do.
Speaker 8: We're over to But Jose, it's your turn, all right, I'm nervous man. Jose your special plenty of twenty Saint Patti's Day phil In The pun question is yeah, what did the leprechauns say when the video game ended?
Speaker 5: Game?
Speaker 7: What game?
Speaker 1: Clover?
Speaker 7: Clover is correct?
Speaker 3: Jose, Jose is so good at puns, Alexis, what do you rate that one?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 7: Jose, You're still in it for another round.
Speaker 3: We're on to Jeffrey.
Speaker 8: Jeff your special plenty of twenty Saint Patti's day.
Speaker 7: Fill in the pun question is.
Speaker 8: Well, there's no going back now, we've reached the blank of no return.
Speaker 3: Okay, the communists, we've reached the point of no return. We've reached the we've reached the the shamrock of no return. No, we've reached the of no return.
Speaker 7: I like.
Speaker 3: None of this works. It has got to be pointing there, Uh, final guests, you to give me of no return, Jeff when.
Speaker 8: Slee is incorrect. We're looking for the pint time of no return, a measurement of beer drinking. That means, Jose, you've won the plenty of twenty Saint Patti's.
Speaker 7: They fill in the pun edition of plenty of plenty.
Speaker 11: Of Jose wins the pun questions, so he gets the cheese, who gets shocked, and whoever it is is going to be singing ninety nine bottles of beer.
Speaker 6: I grabbed the shot collar for myself. I'm gonna say, Alexis.
Speaker 2: Because yeah, Wow, you.
Speaker 4: Just need more in your life.
Speaker 1: I think I don't think so. I can't believe we printed out the lyrics to this song.
Speaker 3: But This is like the rock a Bye beer song that you always wanted.
Speaker 2: All right, ready, ninety nine bottles of beer on the wall, nine nine bottles of beer, Take her down?
Speaker 1: Passages, ninety eight bottles of beer.
Speaker 3: Did you have to look at the lyrics for the nag? That's your shock collar question? Another day, Patty's day, Brook.
Speaker 5: And Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. And Alexis, I'm gonna show you a picture. All you have to do is tell me what it is and don't help her if you see the photo. Okay, look at this photo.
Speaker 1: What is that a cucumber?
Speaker 3: Oh, it is not a cucumber.
Speaker 1: What zucchini?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 7: I'm kidding. You really got that wrong.
Speaker 1: Maybe it looks like literally they don't.
Speaker 3: It makes sense broke, because a new study out of France just asked young people ages fifteen to twenty four to look at a photo simply tell them what that was. One out of five young people could not identify a zucchini. The why eighteen percent were like Alexis and said cucumber.
Speaker 4: It's then that you have to look for the big novice.
Speaker 2: No, not only that, it's totally it's so dark green, there's no lines on it.
Speaker 1: No, guys, I'm worried. Is the end of the world and you need a forage for your own food. You're not gonna know what You're gonna die. I'm going for a zucchini.
Speaker 3: Two percent of people in the survey said aubergine, oh, which is how fancy Europeans say eggplants are.
Speaker 1: I know those are purple, right.
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 3: Sometimes. But even though young people suck at identifying vegetables, people over twenty four didn't really do a whole lot better. Oh really, Ten percent of old people also confused the zucchini with a cucumber.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's because they didn't have their glasses on.
Speaker 3: And eleven percent didn't even know what a zucchini was. What, I never heard of it before?
Speaker 7: So why are we eating?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: Why does all this matter? Because the French government thinks it's a direct reflection of how bad modern food education is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I don't think they're wrong.
Speaker 3: They consider it a major public health issue if people can't even identify different vegetables, and they also say it's part of the reason fifty nine percent of young French people eat fast food at least once a month.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they should come over here and look at our numbers in America.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's an extreme diet. Yeah, over there, it's a health crisis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you on a fast is that why?
Speaker 3: So you know we got a lot to work on over here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we knew to the zucchini.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's honor it with a brand new Laser Stories right after this. It's the radio segment that was almost a billionaire. Wow he was back in nineteen ninety seven. He actually invented Google, but he only did it with one Oh, so it was Google. Nobody even knew what that meant, so Google Goggle would be two gens, so ended up with nothing. See even cause confusion today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we all know with Google.
Speaker 3: It's Laser Stories, a segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser. There's other googie nubies, just dumb. This first Laser Stories Out of Michigan. Police responded to a burglary alarm the other day when forty two year olds Cody Bellamy tried to break into a former prison. Yes you heard that correctly, not out He attempted to break into a non operational prison.
Speaker 1: Wait, there's nobody there.
Speaker 2: I felt like maybe he was looking for a buddy or a former lover, and that was.
Speaker 3: A closed down prison. So police showed up and found out what the deal was. Turns out Cody was actually going to be incarcerated the next day, so he thought he'd get his sentence started early by checking in a day before.
Speaker 2: I overachiever that Cody always been smart.
Speaker 3: And that's when officers told him that's not how it works, and he was at the wrong prison anyway. The one that he broke into was the Standish Correctional Facility, which closed way back in two thousand and nine.
Speaker 4: To not tell, he's like, this was easy to get into.
Speaker 3: They also found that he'd driven a twenty fifteen Lexus to the prison, and when the police looked inside, they found stolen jewelry, cash, burglary tools, and an unregistered firearm.
Speaker 7: Hey, nobody got to.
Speaker 2: Nay, Like, you're going to jail anyway, you know, you might as well get a couple of.
Speaker 7: Things in well.
Speaker 3: When officers asked what was the plan with all that, he said he was going to park his car in the prison parking lot for three years and then drive off with all of his stuff when he got out. Stupid question, cops.
Speaker 2: Obviously the typical parking policy in a prison, I.
Speaker 3: Would assume, So yeah, just lock her door so nobody breaks in. Cody was then arrested and hit with four new charges, including breaking and entering and possession of burglary tools.
Speaker 4: They take him to his next sentence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, public transit.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: This next laser stories out of Illinois, a mom woke up in the middle of the night because her baby was crying, so after soothing the child, she tucked him back into bed. Yeah, let's go to your next laser story. There's more to him. The thing is, she had trouble falling back asleep to pass the time. She opened the lottery app on her phone and it showed that she just won one point four million dollars.
Speaker 1: No matter what, she just woke up the whole house.
Speaker 3: Then the baby did wake up because of all the joy is screaming and yellows.
Speaker 4: Wake up baby, celebrate with mom.
Speaker 3: Now. The unnamed mom matched all five numbers in the Lucky Day lotto, using all three of her children's birthdays as lottery numbers.
Speaker 4: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: The winning numbers were six, eight, sixteen, seventeen, and twenty.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she's almost going to be able to recoup the cost of raising them.
Speaker 3: After choosing to remain anonymous. Lucky Mom was written in all caps in this section for the winner's name.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: When she went to lottery headquarters the next day to collect, she was quoted as saying she thinks that winning this much is quote absolutely whack a dudle.
Speaker 2: What out?
Speaker 1: That's like, that's a cool mom, I'll tell you that.
Speaker 3: She added that she plays the Lucky Day Lotto here and there and always uses her kids birthdays as her lucky nuts.
Speaker 6: You guys, the other day, I scan my scratch ticket and it was like air roar, go see attendant, And I was like, I won and it was literally just a broken bark.
Speaker 3: Was like, what, let's go to your next lazer story out of in the air up there.
Speaker 1: I hope it's up there.
Speaker 3: When you think of first class, the last airline that comes to mind is Frontier Airlines. Yeah, first class no offense to Frontier, but they're trying to change that with their newest perk. What and while you still won't be able to get business class or even a free bag of peanuts during the flight. They are going to give you the option that other airlines are not.
Speaker 6: Offering plane not that five minutes.
Speaker 1: I actually feel like Frontier would be cool with that.
Speaker 3: Here's what they're doing from now on. When you fly Frontier, whether you sit on an aisle or on the window, you're able to buy the middle seat to.
Speaker 7: That's so cool.
Speaker 3: It's all part of their new upfront plus seats. And if you're sitting in the first two rows, you'll be able to throw down an extra forty nine bucks to ensure nobody sits in the middle seat next to you.
Speaker 1: When they cancel my flight the day of, I'm losing double the money. Now, yeah, that is how it works.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but this will all today good for like plus size people too.
Speaker 2: So when you sit down, do you have to let the other person know like, hey, I paid for this, Like that's an awkward there's.
Speaker 4: A sign that's like this is not your seat.
Speaker 3: I think you should fight to the death over the Okay, that's the Frontier way.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: The CEO says. They realize many consumers strongly prefer a seating option that offers extra space when flying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the it's the leaning back in the leg room is what I want.
Speaker 3: This gives you the option of extra leg room and exclusive use of that armrest. Right now, it's just a program, meaning they're just trying it out. The upfront plus seating will be available on flights from April tenth through April thirtieth, and if it's successful, they might make it a permanent upgrade option.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, now you can tell people you're flying first class and the airline.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's next. As the stories out of hospitality one oh one has a waiter or waitress ever drawn a smiley face on your receipt? Yes, like they think we're so dumb. The fake cheer will make us tip more.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 1: It works for me.
Speaker 7: It's nice of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, oh.
Speaker 5: They like me.
Speaker 3: It turns out they might actually be right. Yeah, because a new study in the Journal of Hospitality Management found people actually do tip more if they see a smiley face on their receipt.
Speaker 2: Humans are so simple, we all want joy, okay connections.
Speaker 3: So they printed different tip suggestions on people's receipts. Yeah, like fifteen, twenty or twenty five percent, and then each one had a different emoji right next to it, So they basically wanted to see if the emojis would shame people into tipping more.
Speaker 1: Oh that's kind of messed up. I thought you meant like the server was writing it.
Speaker 3: Well, this was the study. Yeah, okay, okay, So the lowest percentage had a neutral face, the rest had smiley faces, where the smile got bigger and bigger as the tip percentage went up.
Speaker 1: The highest tip looked like it was just on drugs.
Speaker 3: Well, the result was an eleven percent overall increase in tips. They also tried it with delivery orders and saw a ten percent bump, and takeout orders saw the biggest boost thirty three percent bigger tips.
Speaker 6: It's that human connection, Like you don't ever see the to go person, but if they actually were like have a nice day, smiley face, I'd be like, well, what a great person.
Speaker 2: Or if the smiley face was even next to the tip suggestion and it just said, oh they will smile if I give them that mile.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your probably were.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so if you want to get a bigger tip, you know what to do or who to see for it, because this guy has a reputation for his big tip I mean tipping style, big tipping style.
Speaker 2: Got it, negative emoji face.
Speaker 3: Look at the smile on his face. He's a happy little guy. And that's how it means. Laser Stories has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again, same time on Monday.
Speaker 5: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: What happens when you combine the Titanic with the Hindenburg along with the Chernobyl nuclear meltdown?
Speaker 4: Oh a bunch of words. I didn't realize I was mis pronounced.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you miss them all together, this is depressing.
Speaker 3: And you're gonna end up with something almost as disastrous as our new segment called Riffing Around.
Speaker 1: I want to go too soon on those analogies.
Speaker 3: But I mean, I know from the Titanic.
Speaker 1: You know it's been over one hundred years. I get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sorry, sorry for the too soon Titanic joke. But if you haven't hear Riffin Around, it's where my co hosts have to identify the names of famous songs based on the music and to call our past performances a complete abomination. That would be a generous way.
Speaker 1: To put it.
Speaker 3: A skid mark on the tattered underpants of radio. Still too kind for what we've done in the past. But will my co hosts finally do better this time?
Speaker 4: Probably not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's pray when we do a brand new riffing around coming up right after this. You combine a popular Irish holiday with a room of inebriated idiots and sprinkle in a touch of music trivia. You get riffing Around where I play the instrumental of a famous song you've definitely heard before, and my co host, who technically work in the music industry, just have to name that song. And of course, because Saint Patrick's Day, every tune you hear will have something to do with the Irish holidays. So think, how many songs do I know that have challe somewhere in the title? Because I may play two or three of them? Oh boy, could it be Blarney Stone. Blarney Stone, the actual rock in Ireland. You we're gonna find out how much you guys know about Irish music trivia. Start the game off with Alexis, name this Saint Patrick's Day themed tune?
Speaker 6: Oh oh, what is only person in the.
Speaker 3: World who wouldn't know this song? Come on, now, I'm gonna subtract points.
Speaker 7: If you don't get it, give it to me.
Speaker 1: I'm ready, oh.
Speaker 7: Waiting, Kanye.
Speaker 3: One point for Alexis. Next up is Brooke Brook. You'll win twenty bowls of soggy lucky Charms if you can name this.
Speaker 1: Song broken Dreams.
Speaker 3: Broken Dreams is correct?
Speaker 12: And how does it have to do Sat Patrick's dream across this Green Day?
Speaker 1: It's okay, this is.
Speaker 3: You didn't understand the reference. I'm still gonna give you the point there, Brooke, but be better next time. Time to put on your shamrock thinking cap and name this song.
Speaker 4: Oh for four carrot?
Speaker 3: Is that your answer?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Forty one?
Speaker 6: Wait, hold on now, I'm overthinking it.
Speaker 4: Twenty four k twenty four.
Speaker 1: Karen Alexis, twenty four Caro Magic, twenty four kr Magic and.
Speaker 3: How does that relate to Saint Patrick's Dae Alexis.
Speaker 1: Magic and gold and a double quiz.
Speaker 4: Round run.
Speaker 3: Alexis is surprisingly in the league with two correct has one Jose zero Alexis. We're back to you. There's a one percent chance the name Clover is in this next song?
Speaker 13: What is it?
Speaker 1: Oh? Can't give you a song?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm not gonna give.
Speaker 2: You Forever Lucky Lady by Daft that one.
Speaker 3: This song is on your Irish bedroom playlist?
Speaker 5: Can you name it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Predrick, come does give me such a slush?
Speaker 3: Ever uses the bedroom playlist?
Speaker 14: That's why you got me five seconds?
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 8: Guess hi.
Speaker 2: I think that it's pass Jose.
Speaker 3: Can you steal.
Speaker 4: I don't know if.
Speaker 2: I can't, Jeff, it sounds like an eighties keyboard dough close less.
Speaker 15: Can you steal it?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 3: All right, forget it. It's hold me closer, tiny dancer because Leprechans are little tiny dancers and Brittany Jose twenty tiny green men will come and tickle your feet if you can correctly name this tune.
Speaker 4: Oh kiss me.
Speaker 3: My sixpence none the richer.
Speaker 4: You kiss the Blarney stone.
Speaker 3: Well you also it's kissed me. I'm Irish too.
Speaker 4: I thought it was binge me. Oh kiss me.
Speaker 1: Sixpence an Irish band. They're from somewhere over there.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm focused more on the kissing.
Speaker 3: One point four, still in the lead with Joy correct onto the third and final round now of Saint Patrick's Day Music Trivia. Did you know the name con Man, by the way actually came from leprechaun.
Speaker 5: People.
Speaker 7: But that's not true.
Speaker 3: But the song is the truth.
Speaker 2: Can you name it somewhere with rainbow?
Speaker 5: Did you to get that one?
Speaker 3: Sire over the Rainbow by Israel Melic Rainbows? Of course, the pot of gold Leprechauns hide him, Brooke fun facts. Leprechauns worked as cobblers, and I could find no songs about cobblers.
Speaker 7: So name that instand It's for you.
Speaker 1: Oh, I had the time of my life, Time of my life.
Speaker 3: I need the actor from the movie Patrick swayzey. Oh, I'm just looking for Saint Patrick.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna give it to you anyway.
Speaker 3: Wow, you get three points on that run. Yes, tie it up with Alexis. Alexis, if you give me attitude, I think of that. Don't tep me, Jose. This is your chance to tie it up with the rest of the thing for triple the points. Know this Saint Patrick's athene song.
Speaker 12: Oh oh yeah, running up that hill, running up down Patrick Redhead, you chase the leprechauns and you run.
Speaker 3: Okay points for Brooks questioning Mejsean and Alexis are now tied to the lead.
Speaker 5: Weird.
Speaker 3: Don't question the host of the show Tie put her around. First person to name this Saint Patrick's Day theme song is going to take it home.
Speaker 4: Let's hear it.
Speaker 3: Coo shocking victory elects the Saint of Useless music Trivia Knowledge.
Speaker 4: Extra poster being drunk that was ripping around.
Speaker 3: Saint Patty's Day edition. Your phone tap is coming up.
Speaker 5: Right after this freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: This is a new one for us. I like that because we call a woman who works as a marketing rep for all sorts of companies that set up public displays, and apparently she's been really stressed about a soft drink campaign and the beverage people wanted in all the grocery stores with a certain design.
Speaker 1: I know what you're talking about now, like public displaces of affection.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's like here's an Eiffel tower of six packs.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So she's in charge of this, and if anything goes wrong, she's going to be held response. That's why maybe we'll throw like a tiny little wrench into it, just a really small, like one of those like Ikea sized wrenches.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not memorable if you go smoothly.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna do it in your phone. Tap right now. Another on the twenties.
Speaker 10: Hello, this is Hannah.
Speaker 3: Hi, Hello, Hello, Hello?
Speaker 16: Is this the Is this the soft drink marketing rep?
Speaker 17: Yes? Yes, I'm one of them. Who's this?
Speaker 18: Hi?
Speaker 19: I'm doing the displays in the in the grocery stores. I name, my name's Bob, Bob Frapples.
Speaker 10: Okay, Hi, Bob, how can I help you?
Speaker 19: I'm really sorry to bother you I got. I got transferred over after talking to a whole bunch of people.
Speaker 17: Bob, can you please speak up?
Speaker 10: You're really really talking quietly right now?
Speaker 16: Oh that was me speaking up.
Speaker 19: But okay, according according to my chart that I'm holding it, I'm supposed to be finishing a display on the my fortieth store.
Speaker 18: Yeah, okay, okay, that sounds about right. How many have you done so far?
Speaker 16: I'm I'm still at the first store.
Speaker 3: What you're joking?
Speaker 17: No, you haven't finished one yet.
Speaker 19: In my defense, the design I got for this display is like a really challenging.
Speaker 3: Challenging Yeah, how it's a triangle shape.
Speaker 17: Just stack them in a triangle.
Speaker 16: Yeah I get that.
Speaker 10: Okay, then just do it?
Speaker 16: But which one? Like I saw sles?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, it's just a regular triangle, Bob.
Speaker 10: Okay, remember in kindergarten, the ones with the point at the top.
Speaker 16: The point is at the top, you said.
Speaker 5: What were you thinking?
Speaker 19: You weren't thinking, Oh my god, I was doing a triangle but upside down?
Speaker 16: What Yeah, it would have looked cool.
Speaker 6: Okay, you're three days behind. If the client finds out, they could cancel the account.
Speaker 1: Do you understand how serious is it?
Speaker 16: You sound mad?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm a solution driven person.
Speaker 10: Fucking don't call me back until they're all finished.
Speaker 2: Go do it?
Speaker 17: Go make the triangles. Do you understand just.
Speaker 16: The right triangle?
Speaker 10: Or do you understand it's a triangle?
Speaker 2: Do you understand?
Speaker 16: I think so?
Speaker 5: Go?
Speaker 10: Okay, yes, Hello.
Speaker 16: Hi, it's Bob. Yeah, remember sodas Bob?
Speaker 2: I remember you?
Speaker 16: Okay, Well I.
Speaker 5: Told you not to call me until it's done.
Speaker 16: So it's done.
Speaker 1: What great?
Speaker 7: Move on, get to the next door.
Speaker 3: You are very behind, right, That's why.
Speaker 19: I need some like people, extra people, Bob. Could you send big, strong people.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 19: Apparently I'm at the wrong location. These people don't know who I am.
Speaker 10: You're at the wrong store.
Speaker 18: You're is that what you're telling me?
Speaker 10: You're at the wrong store right now.
Speaker 16: I guess I got my directions mixed up.
Speaker 5: How is that possible?
Speaker 18: Are you an idiot?
Speaker 19: I was distracted. I was I was googling triangle shape, Oh my, trying to do my job, and.
Speaker 10: You didn't notice that you're setting up soda can us in the wrong place.
Speaker 8: It didn't even cross your mind.
Speaker 18: Nobody looked at you weirdly, like you didn't notice.
Speaker 3: No, you're at the wrong store.
Speaker 19: No one looked at me, funny because I was adding to the store, not like stealing.
Speaker 10: I just I don't know what to do with you right now.
Speaker 19: If you could just send like eight people down to help me lift up the triangle.
Speaker 10: This is literally the dumbest thing I have ever heard.
Speaker 19: Well, okay, if you're thinking about the combined weight of the cans, I've already thought of that, And no, I think if I drank half of these it's going to help us in the transportation.
Speaker 10: I am not thinking about the weight of the cans. I am thinking about the fact that you are ruining this job.
Speaker 2: Just leep.
Speaker 18: You know what, Leap, You're never going to work with us again.
Speaker 10: My coworker Jain is going to handle everything going forward.
Speaker 19: Go get out she already did she set you up for this prank phone call?
Speaker 16: So she's pretty what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she said, what are you kidding?
Speaker 10: Is this joke?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a joke.
Speaker 4: This is Oz from Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. We're doing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 18: Oh thank god.
Speaker 4: Jed said, you've been stressed out about this new soda campaign.
Speaker 6: You guys are doing one to have some fun.
Speaker 18: It's so stressed.
Speaker 10: Apparently in a meeting you.
Speaker 6: Said no one can mess up a triangle or something, and she just took that and ran with it.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: They got this.
Speaker 16: Okay. Now, if I.
Speaker 19: Could make a suggestion about maybe like a sideways try.
Speaker 10: I can't handle it.
Speaker 5: Wake up every morning with phone taps weekday mornings on the twenties, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: I think we can all agree it's okay to share an appetizer on a first date.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, that sounds great, unless.
Speaker 3: You're on a date with Brooke and reach for that last deep fried sardine ball. Oh no, getting stabbed with a fork right there.
Speaker 4: I've been letting that one rock.
Speaker 1: To the that's right. One gentleman would take that from me.
Speaker 3: You're right, Brook, no one, but today we heard about two people splitting an appetizer, and the mental image of what they did to a not Sorella stick is gonna be playing in my nightmares forever. Even Brook was like, nope, you lost me. You're gonna hear it in your brand new second date update right after this second date update, Brook, When it comes to mice, how big of a fan are you? You love them? Are you kind of man? Not so much? Put down the road and poison?
Speaker 2: It depends on where they're living, Like, am I inviting them into my home? Or they're there as uninvited casts?
Speaker 3: I don't okay, we don't need like a big scenario for this. It's just like a do you like mice or no?
Speaker 1: I don't know what to tell you. I've never thought about my feelings on mice.
Speaker 3: Wow, you heard it here? Brook not a huge fan of Mickey and Minnie Mouse, which you didn't. Honestly not surprised because Brook has gone on record saying small World isn't small enough in her opinion, and she even tried to purchase Cinderella's Castle once to use it as a headquarters for her sweatshop.
Speaker 1: Operations. The kids would be happy working there.
Speaker 3: Luckily that sale didn't go through. But everybody is as anti Disney as our own brook Fox. I love Disney like she'll say whatever to get the sale of that castle.
Speaker 5: To go through.
Speaker 3: Some people are truly fans, though, Like our listener on the phone who's asking us for help with a second date update. His name is Evan Evan. Welcome to the show, Prince evn.
Speaker 13: Hi, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Okay, Evan, are you a Disney adult? Is that what you consider yourself?
Speaker 13: I'm a Disney fan. Yes, I'm a Disney adult.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, you know you have to be a super fan to consider yourself that.
Speaker 3: So how did that come into play on your date?
Speaker 13: Well? I mean I saw her file. Is her at Disneyland? So like that was great?
Speaker 3: Okay? And who is she? What's her name?
Speaker 13: Her name is Naya Nadia?
Speaker 1: Okakay, So that's what you connected over on the dating app.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I commented on it. I said a fellow Disney fan like, call me Olf, because you're worth melting for.
Speaker 4: It's so dumb.
Speaker 1: It works for Disney at all. The one time I will approve of that.
Speaker 3: Ever, Alexa seems like she would totally be turned off by it, but since.
Speaker 1: It does too, I think.
Speaker 3: Okay, you got the approval from the room on that. What did Nadia think about your pickup line?
Speaker 13: Well, she sent me like like twenty ha haas and a smiley face.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's cute.
Speaker 1: So already you guys are getting off on the right start.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, there's so much to talk about with Disney and someone.
Speaker 13: Like as we were talking, I guess I made myself vulnerable and I told her like, I actually own more than two dozen different types of nickey ears.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a big deal too.
Speaker 3: Wow, we lost you now again for them?
Speaker 2: It works okay, all right, it's super.
Speaker 3: Courteous to you. So you actually told Naughty that?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I told her I owned all these ears and she said that she owns a big collection too.
Speaker 6: Gauging each other's fan hood and it's working out great, and it's such a good segue into I want to see your collection in fite me over?
Speaker 3: Is that what happened?
Speaker 13: We agreed that we were going to wear the ones we love and then we're going to trade them on our first date.
Speaker 1: So which ones did you bring for her?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 13: There's like a Lilo and Stitch one. Yeah, yeah, I was wearing those. She had Captain America Mickey ears.
Speaker 3: Oh and you didn't feel weird being the only two grown ups in this nice restaurant wearing Mickey ears. I'm one that thinks that's a little odd. Everyone's like, oh wow, magic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, isn't even the top for me. It's the strap that gives your neck the weird double chin straps. Those are their children ones?
Speaker 7: Are you only.
Speaker 3: Sorry about that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Let's go back to your grown up Disney days. So how did it go? You guys exchanged years and what else happened?
Speaker 13: It went really well, And we were just talking about stuff we like, like the theme parts and our favorite films. And I asked, like, if you could be a Disney character, what would you be? And she said Sleeping Beauty because because she likes to take.
Speaker 1: Nam because she wants to take naps.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean it's good to talk about like all this Disney stuff. Did you guys actually connect on anything besides Disney though?
Speaker 18: Oh?
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah no. We talked about real life stuff too, like our jobs and hobbies and things. But we're both like really into Disney, Like we're into.
Speaker 1: It so, I mean it's part of their personality. Jeffrey, like these things because who you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean some relationships are built on trust and things. Others are built on Disney headbands.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 3: You're on board.
Speaker 1: Down, you're on board.
Speaker 16: I'm with you.
Speaker 13: You can have both, I mean a balance.
Speaker 3: I think it's one or the other. But that's okay. You want to try to have both them.
Speaker 2: Fine that it felt like for her, like she hit the lottery. I can't imagine too many Disney men are available right now on the dating app.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, if that's the case, and you guys were bonding so much over this, why wouldn't she be calling you back?
Speaker 13: I don't know. I mean it came up that neither of us had actually done like a Lady of the Trump kiss.
Speaker 1: Oh that even came up.
Speaker 3: I forget you did that.
Speaker 13: We did it. We just use like you did it with what I'm like a Montreal stick.
Speaker 3: Was it good for you?
Speaker 13: I mean it wasn't like a real kiss. We just kind of like faked it for a little bit. But just hold it up.
Speaker 3: The whole point is to kiss each other. From it. Now, you're just two weirdos splitting a mazzarella stick in a weird way.
Speaker 1: I so wish I was in that restaurant?
Speaker 3: Are you Are you banned from that place forever?
Speaker 13: Can we just assume that, I mean, we're not banned, But like after that, she's been tough to reach.
Speaker 16: It's gonna be one.
Speaker 6: Of those hardcore things where it's like, oh, Moleficent was his favorite evil characters all I'll never go.
Speaker 1: Or maybe she's stuck on a ride it Disney, he died, she's tracked inside small World.
Speaker 3: Whatever it is. We're gonna try and figure out that reason when we come back to your second Date update and attempt to make this the happiest place in the entire world right here in this studio. We're gonna do it right after this.
Speaker 7: Update.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to your second Date updates, Brook and Jeffrey. In the morning, We've got some Disney music playing, not only because it rocks super hell, Jeff, but because our listener, Evan, who is a self described Disney fan, had a date with a fellow mouse maniac named Nadia, and they even traded mickey ears during their dinner date. Lady in the Tramp to Fried Cheese stick at the end, their lips did not touch though. No, and maybe that's one of the problems. Not enough Pg. Thirteen Action on this g rated Disney date.
Speaker 7: I could see that, but we're gonna find.
Speaker 3: Out once and for all. Brooke, what are your thoughts before we call Nadia?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 2: Man, you know, I just really hope that it works out for you. I mean, every Disney person deserves their happy ending.
Speaker 3: Jeff, Yeah, what do you think about that? Evan?
Speaker 13: I mean, yeah, I hope I get to go on another date. I really hope it happened.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, Brook was hoping for a happy ending, not necessarily a date.
Speaker 1: So I met happily ever after, maybe I should have.
Speaker 3: Worked Yeah that words, but yeah for either one, right, yeah, yeah, ok So let's just call Nadia. Maybe she's down for a happy ending too. You're the one who brought it up, Brook, I'm just using your words, and I'm apologizing, all right, I won't use those when we talked her. Let's just dial our number.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, we're looking to speak with Nadia.
Speaker 10: Yeah, this is her.
Speaker 3: Hey, Nadia, I hope your day is going well. You're on the radio right now with Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: Hey, Nadia, welcome to the show.
Speaker 10: Oh okay, Hi, what is this about.
Speaker 3: This is actually a segment all about you and your dating life because it's called second Date Update, and we're trying to get you back in touch with someone you've already went on one date with before, named Evan.
Speaker 10: Oh uh okay, all right, hesitation there.
Speaker 4: Do you remember.
Speaker 10: Yeah? Yeah, of course I remember him.
Speaker 1: She has his ears. You guys switched ears at the date.
Speaker 3: We even heard, Yeah, we've heard a little bit about about your date from him, and we heard you guys have so much in common with your love of Disney, and I'm sure there was more. I heard a lot about Disney.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't know. I'm I'm really torn about saying. I feel really bad. I haven't gotten back to him. I wanted to text him, but I'm.
Speaker 3: Not sure I were you not sure about?
Speaker 10: Well, there's another guy I've been talking to and he's also a big Disney fan.
Speaker 1: What you found too? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know. Wait, have you been on a date with the other Disney guy too, or have you just been talking to him?
Speaker 10: We just went out last night for the first time.
Speaker 2: Some options he's not as good as Evan though, I mean Evan's great.
Speaker 3: Oh we don't know that, Brook, Maybe we should get this other guy on the phone. Yeah, listeners, I thought we're just trying to figure out who the biggest Disney fan is and whoever is heart?
Speaker 1: Did you do a mouse ear swap with the other guy too, No, we didn't.
Speaker 10: It was different than my date with Evan.
Speaker 3: What you lady in the tramp to Celery stick instead of a Mazzrella sick?
Speaker 10: Oh my god?
Speaker 17: He told you that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he told us like a lot about the date because he had such a good time with you.
Speaker 4: What was it like with this other guy? What'd you guys do?
Speaker 13: Well?
Speaker 10: We we also went out to dinner, so it wasn't crazy different, But like he's different. He's super into Aladdin and actually kind of looks like him.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okadd is a good look. Well, who would Evan look like on like the Disney Spectrum if you had to compare?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 10: He's tall, he has really big feet, so I guess goofy.
Speaker 3: Okay, not the teeth though, we've got Aladdin versus goofy. Here, we're not doing any favorite. What else about this other guy made.
Speaker 10: You like him, and he was like, Okay, I don't know if Evan told you about this part, but we disagreed on our favorite dwarf from snow White. I said, Dopey, he's my favorite, and like snow White is my thing. Okay, but he likes Doc, Like whose favorite is Doc? Okay?
Speaker 1: Wait, that was like a red flag for you that he liked the wrong dwarf.
Speaker 7: I kids see that.
Speaker 10: I mean, I feel like it tells you a lot about someone's personality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, wouldn't it just mean that he has big aspirations and he likes to follow rules.
Speaker 5: You like Doc?
Speaker 1: No, I like Sleepy?
Speaker 9: Wait?
Speaker 1: Who who did the other guy like?
Speaker 10: He agreed with me on Doby?
Speaker 1: He agreed with you to agree with you?
Speaker 3: Honest. You know who doesn't just play by the rules is Evan who's actually on the other line listening to this conversation here. Yeah, his dwarf name is Sneaky. Sneaky talk to her?
Speaker 13: Who is who is this a Laddin guy? Am I?
Speaker 1: She can hear you say?
Speaker 13: Hi, Hi, there's another guy and he likes Dopey.
Speaker 10: Nobody want to.
Speaker 1: Do is pretty lovable?
Speaker 2: I love Dope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's got no personality.
Speaker 1: Is this an argument?
Speaker 3: Sorry, this isn't between me. I'm not going to step in. You go ahead and defend your stance. You like Doc Evan, I mean.
Speaker 13: Dope for like a little bit, Like he's good for a night, but Doc's the stable one. Without talking, you don't have each other dwarfs.
Speaker 7: What do you want?
Speaker 1: You want a one night with Dope or you want a life with Dot that is what you Yeah, that's where it is.
Speaker 10: Okay, I can't have a life with Dopey's.
Speaker 1: So fun you'd get sick of do.
Speaker 3: Can we agree to just disagree on who our favorite dwarf is? I don't think that really should define whether or not you have a relationship in the real.
Speaker 4: World right now?
Speaker 5: Is that it is?
Speaker 3: That the only issues because that's the only thing we've heard, is that you guys disagree on one dwarf.
Speaker 10: No, I mean, obviously I'm nitpicking there, because like they're both great guys. But this other guy has like a year long past disney World and goes like five or six times a year.
Speaker 7: He's got the memories.
Speaker 1: Minute, you're not going to tell me you're just using him for a pass.
Speaker 13: No, of course not.
Speaker 10: But I mean that's a pretty good selling point, Kevin.
Speaker 3: Do you have a year long pass? No?
Speaker 13: I can't. I can't make it the Disney world that often. So it sounds like you're meaning towards this guy.
Speaker 1: Don't give up for her annual pass?
Speaker 3: Now, Evan, what do you have to say to Nadia? Like you have one last chance here to change her mind and you can pick you?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 17: All right?
Speaker 13: Well, I mean what would that other guy come on the radio and would he would he? Would he do this for you?
Speaker 17: So many things to tell her, how to make her see the truth about my past? Impossible? She turned away from me.
Speaker 1: Let it happens.
Speaker 18: Are you really doing this?
Speaker 13: I mean maybe I don't know.
Speaker 10: He's holding back, he's hiding. I can't beside. Well, I can't he be the king? I know the king inside God?
Speaker 5: About that.
Speaker 18: Leaving?
Speaker 3: Okay? Do you need it?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Or did we just ended a music.
Speaker 3: Got admit that was kind of sweet? So, uh, Nadia, would you be willing to go out with Heaven one more time?
Speaker 7: And we would pay for it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man, okay, sucking Aladdin's right, You'll take your magic carpet and fly the hell out of here.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just went from Goofy to Simba in a matter of three minutes, and I.
Speaker 3: Could not just captured everybody's heart, right.
Speaker 17: Right, I guess I did it.
Speaker 1: I knew there'd be a happy ending.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not the type that you wanted, but we'll see about that. Good luck you guys, Jeffrey in the morning. After what we just heard, it would be hard not to root for these two going forward in the relationship.
Speaker 1: Seriously, that was the cutest. I may be a sucker right now, but I loved it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the singing at the end, Yes, yes, it's definitely.
Speaker 1: A first life is so much better when it's a musical, It really is.
Speaker 4: I like how they just all found middle ground for Disney.
Speaker 3: It was like the main conversation point. But we did get a fair amount of text in at seventy eight five nine two from people asking for Aladdin's phone number. Ah, They're saying she should have gone with Prince Alee. He wasn't on the show, guys, that was some other dude that she went out with one time, and she wasn't sure.
Speaker 4: Girls like a bad boy thief who owns a monkey.
Speaker 3: I know. Can't we just be happy for Evan and Nadia, Goofy and Dopey.
Speaker 7: The two of the people are happy.
Speaker 1: They just want to jump on that Aladdin bandwagon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but make sure to listen to all of our second dates at Brooke and Jeffrey wherever you get your podcasts. Yeah, you're happy to have you listen.
Speaker 5: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 15: As mr videos were so big right now, you know the videos with soft sounds that gently soothe you.
Speaker 1: I am feeling soothed right though.
Speaker 16: It's going to use a mental massage.
Speaker 3: And sometimes like it's someone whispering or maybe someone crinkling of.
Speaker 1: Paper that is kind of nice.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't like it literally it's paper or someone eating pretzels.
Speaker 1: A little bit too much like that one?
Speaker 3: So dry?
Speaker 1: Did you talk after that? Are going to put butter necks? You can't get through it? Can What talking about right now?
Speaker 3: Why are you doing this relaxing?
Speaker 15: Relax Now that you're all soothed and relaxed, it's time for the opposite of ASMI some BNSW.
Speaker 16: Brand new song of the week.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna be soothed.
Speaker 16: I do it coming up.
Speaker 1: Get that dry throat out of here.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, it is time for my song of the week and possibly the biggest drinking holiday of the year is almost upon us. Not Brook's birthday, No, and not her anniversary either. I'm talking about the Irish tradition of Saint Patrick's Day.
Speaker 10: Yay.
Speaker 3: And if you're in a city that has one, two, or multiple Irish bars, I promise you they are gonna be jam packed.
Speaker 1: It's the only time of the year that they are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, mostly full of amateurs screaming give me that green beer. Yeah, Like, we don't serve beer, We're just a traditional Irish bar and they're like green ber. I don't care. Every single friend group goes out having the absolute best intentions to party, responsibly, have a fun night, but there's always that one friend who just decides they are going hard for the day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and drinks are like, oh wait, I forgot to eat.
Speaker 3: They accidentally overdo it on the guinness and the jamisons until they're a total mess. And now suddenly you're in charge of shepherding them through the entire rest of the night.
Speaker 4: And for the Irish, do it right. The whiskey's stronger, the beer's thicker.
Speaker 1: The blondes not so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we all know who that person in our friend group is not calling out any names.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: The whole goal now is just trying to stop them from getting into too much trouble. They're completely embarrassing themselves out in public.
Speaker 1: You're you're like begging bartenders to ex them.
Speaker 3: Yea, And that is not a fun position to be in, but it is a valiant thing to do. And I wanted to recognize all of those people and give the world a song that celebrates the unsung heroes of Saint Patrick's Day, the Green Watchers. Yeah, it sounds kind of pervy to say that, but trust me, it's a good thing. So instead of doing the Oscar nominated song from Barbie, I'm just ken. It's young Jeffrey's my drunk friend. Hopefully this prepares you for Saint Patrick's Day. I'll point when I'm ready. Points each Saint Patty's Day.
Speaker 7: It's deja vu.
Speaker 3: Only drank a few, but someone's.
Speaker 7: Lit out of the mind.
Speaker 14: Oh why are they yelling one inch from my face their beer breath I can taste saying they love me and hug me.
Speaker 3: Tie turn around, they start a fight. It's my drunk friend trying to text their X again.
Speaker 7: Why does it fall to me to save.
Speaker 11: Them from their own drunken stupidity?
Speaker 3: Nine pints in how is their phone screen cracked again? I tried telling them to drink.
Speaker 7: A glass of water.
Speaker 3: They just run from me.
Speaker 7: It's my drunk friend to.
Speaker 9: The standing like the pizza tower, slightly lead. The restroom line took way too long, so the rapt ike.
Speaker 16: Enemy uber.
Speaker 14: They're in the back, audibly heaving, are nice not over? Oh my god, guys, I locked my ID?
Speaker 3: Where's my ID? I don't Oh oh it's in my hand. Here's them cry hysterically.
Speaker 5: Slashed us.
Speaker 2: There shall lay can't out by.
Speaker 3: Seciority, this bar stupid. They won't recall that memory. Watch your step they're stairs there.
Speaker 5: They're stairs.
Speaker 3: My drunk friend on the dance floor, shammer rock shaken.
Speaker 7: Like the party as they scream, I lost my leg with dropkick Murphy's.
Speaker 9: At twelve pints in the sentences, no one understands, though, but they'll still try to flirt, not realizing that's the curse rat that they're strokeing at two Aiam.
Speaker 2: Dave pad in love.
Speaker 3: They just craved bo rito stop a lookay. They're passing out by the trash hands. That's my drunk friend gets pretty wild, crashes on like that room tiles, don't know who took the sharpie to their head, hanging with.
Speaker 5: Let's the oscars.
Speaker 3: Sounded like the drunk friend at the end there, Oh me, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought the only one that wasn't gonna be able to relate was Alexis, because.
Speaker 3: She is she's going.
Speaker 1: But these people they save me. When you wake up, you got food and water. Next year you're like, how did.
Speaker 5: I get home?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Friends, that's your song of the week.
Speaker 1: He's so good.
Speaker 3: That tell us what you thought about it.
Speaker 1: Dude, Blosso before you go out this weekend.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have the video up on all of our socials at Brook and Jeffrey, on our TikTok, Instagram and everywhere, so you can send it to one of your drunk friends or to the friend that helps you get through the night. Happy Saint Patrick's Day weekend ever, be safe.
Speaker 5: Out there brooking.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey in the morning, got a text to seventy five nine two that says, jeff that song was powerful. It was and pathetic at the same time. My child is laughing and I am weeping. Thanks for the memories. See you on the other side.
Speaker 1: I'm all the kid gets it? Yeah, why does the kid get it?
Speaker 3: Well, apparently this song has impacted more people than I thought. But if you missed it, instead of singing the Oscar nominated hit from the Bargain movie, I'm just ken, I did my own version, called my Drunk Friend in honor of Saint Patrick's Day and all those Green Guardian Angels who are watching out for those amateur drinkers and their friend group. And I'm seeing a lot of texts coming in, so many what's one.
Speaker 5: That you like?
Speaker 2: I like this one that says I have an annoying drunk friend who always begs me.
Speaker 1: To go out on Saint Patrick's Day with her.
Speaker 2: Oh no, and every time she wears the same green T shirt that says, who's your Patty?
Speaker 1: If any of you can take her off my hands this year, that'd be great.
Speaker 3: Alexis I vote you.
Speaker 10: I mean, I'll take her, But I'm not gonna promise the friend isn't gonna have to come out.
Speaker 7: If you missed it, or if.
Speaker 3: You want to hear it again, We're gonna put it up at the Brook and Jeffery YouTube page on our Facebook insta antar.
Speaker 2: TikTok, and you gotta see it because we're dressed in of course green gear.
Speaker 3: You know that's right, So happy Saint Patrick's.
Speaker 5: Dan freaking Jeffrey In the morning, Samantha is on.
Speaker 3: The phone with us. She's currently a stay at home mom with two boys, but she's hoping to start her own freeze dry business at her home.
Speaker 1: Oh are you doing that freeze dried candy and stuff like that?
Speaker 3: What do you freeze drying? Samantha?
Speaker 18: Yeah, so we started doing candy and then I've been doing meals just to make our lives easier and I would love to help other moms.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, wait, full blown meal.
Speaker 1: How do you like your freeze rice? Spaghetti? How do you reheat that?
Speaker 18: That's what I started with with spaghetti. We had extra as a freeze dry it. You just weigh it, see how much water is pulled out, and then when you're ready for it, you literally boil some water so you're rehydrated.
Speaker 1: It's like you're living on the space station. Yeah, but it.
Speaker 18: Tastes like something burns.
Speaker 19: Good and back.
Speaker 3: You need to work on your sales pitch a little bit, Samantha. Right, not gonna taste as good as it did before.
Speaker 1: But trust me, she's still working out her pitch.
Speaker 4: All right, Samantha, stick to the astronaut ice cream.
Speaker 3: I see really really bright things for your future. Okay, this business is gonna take off.
Speaker 4: This this is groundbreaking. Yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: Brook is leaving the studio. You got thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible if you don't know, and you could say pass, But you have to beat Brook outright if you want to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good luck? Your time starts now. What famous desperate housewife celebrates her birthday today, turning forty nine?
Speaker 17: Pah?
Speaker 3: What is the most spoken language in the world Chinese? In the movie Step Brothers, what actor co stars with John c Riley? Oh?
Speaker 18: Oh god, I know else?
Speaker 2: Guy?
Speaker 3: Did the save icon on a computer resembles what older form of technology?
Speaker 5: What icon?
Speaker 3: The save icon?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: Say that again?
Speaker 18: A folder?
Speaker 3: All right, now, we're gonna accept that answer. As Brooke comes back into the studio and Samantha, this is not your first time playing the game. You're oh to one against her all time. Do you think you did better than the last time that you played?
Speaker 18: Definitely worse?
Speaker 1: Wait, definitely worse. That's what happens. We threw with all that freeze dried jokes.
Speaker 13: You know, thinking about my food.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we took the.
Speaker 1: Water out of our jokes. You got at it again.
Speaker 6: I mean, honestly, I cannot stop thinking about freeze driede spaghetti.
Speaker 4: Like, what does it look like? I'm very interested.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be her first customer? Now, Brook, you're up? You ready? Yeah, your time starts now. What famous desperate housewife celebrates her birthday today, turning forty nine. What's the most spoken language the world.
Speaker 1: Chinese?
Speaker 3: In the movie Step brother In the movie Step Brothers. What actor co stars with John c Riley Will Ferrell? The save icon on a computer resembles what older form of technology? What type of pants were named after an Italian island palazzo? Which country has the most natural lakes in the world?
Speaker 1: Which country? I'm gonna go, United States?
Speaker 4: Brooks rocking the palazzo today?
Speaker 3: Yes, I've never heard of that, but okay, let's go to the scoreboards. Yeah you did with Jose shots some man that you know you didn't do well.
Speaker 4: You got zero.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 4: It's all a good vibe, that's all that matters. And Brook, you got three.
Speaker 1: Oh my average lately, let's.
Speaker 3: Go over the answers for everybody. The famous desperate housewife who saw the bloys of Birthday today is Eva Longoria. Happy birthday, Eva. The most spoken language in the world is English one point four or five billion English speakers. Second is Mandarin with one point one billion. In the movie Step Brothers, John c Riley co stars with his actor Will Ferrell, was like, oh my gosh, the.
Speaker 7: Guy from Elf, what's on?
Speaker 3: But she knew it? Save icon on a computer resembles a floppy disc. Remember that she said a folder.
Speaker 1: Folders. You can save things in a folder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the icon and the type of pants that were named after an Italian island. We were looking for Capris Island of Capri is palazzo an island. I have no idea a palace. It's an Italian just an Italian word. The country that has the most natural lakes in the world, that'd be Canada.
Speaker 1: Brother, yeh God, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: So Samantha wasn't enough to take down Brooke. But just for playing, we are going to give you a pair of tickets to massive the power of pop culture at MoPOP, presenting their newest flagship exhibition. It's an exploration of global pop culture and its impact on our daily lives. The exhibit opens March sixteenth. Tickets available on sale at MoPOP dot org.
Speaker 17: Oh cool, Yeah, I.
Speaker 18: Made myself laugh with how bad my answers were.
Speaker 2: So you know what, and that is a victory. That's a different time of victory, but it's still a victory. You laugh today.
Speaker 3: Now we can come back and have you have a real victory the next time you play win Britzbucks. Okay, sure, third times a charm by the time you're a millionaire on your freeze dried food business. That's right, not there needed anyway. Thank you for playing Samantha. We'll be back to the Windbrooks Bucks same time on
Speaker 5: Monday, brooking Jeffrey in the morning.