Speaker 1: Wait, Samantha is on the phone with us.
Speaker 2: She's currently a stay at home mom with two boys, but she's hoping to start her own freeze dry business at her home.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're doing that freeze dried candy and stuff like that. What do you freeze dry? And Samantha? Yeah, So we started doing candy and then I've been doing meals just to make our lives easier, and I would love to help other moms. Wait, wait, wait, how do you like your freeze ri spaghetti? How do you reheat that? So that's what I started with with spaghetti. We had extra as a freeze dry it. You just weigh it, see how much water is pulled out, and then when you're ready for it, you literally boil some water so you're rehydrate it. It's like you're living on the space station. Yeah, but it tastes like something burns good.
Speaker 2: Bacon.
Speaker 1: You need to work on your sales pitch a little bit. Matho. Right, it's not gonna taste as good as it did before. But trust me, she's still working about her pitch all right. Samantha sticks to like the astronaut ice cream.
Speaker 2: I see really really bright things for your future. Okay, this business is gonna take off.
Speaker 1: This this is groundbreaking. Yeah, that's the thing. Brook is leading the studio.
Speaker 2: You got thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say past. But you have to beat Brook outright if.
Speaker 1: You want to win. Are you ready? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good luck? Your time starts now. What famous desperate housewife celebrates her birthday today, turning forty nine. What is the most spoken language in the world in the movie Step Brothers. What actor co stars with John c Riley?
Speaker 1: Oh, oh god, I know it's else. Guy.
Speaker 2: Did the save icon on a computer resembles what older form of technology?
Speaker 1: What icon? The save icon? Uhler? Say that again? A folder?
Speaker 2: All right, Net we're going to accept that answer. As Brooke comes back into the studio and Samantha, this is not your first time playing the game. You're oh to one against her all time. Do you think you did better than the last time that you played?
Speaker 1: Definitely worse? Wait, definitely worse. What happens we threw her with all that freeze dried jokes, you know.
Speaker 2: Food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we took the water out of our jokes. You got out of that again?
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, I cannot stop thinking about freeze driede spaghetti, Like, what does it look like?
Speaker 1: I'm very interested. You're going to be her first customer? Now, Brook, you're up? You ready? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Your time starts now. What famous desperate housewife celebrates her birthday today, turning forty nine.
Speaker 1: Eva Longoria. What's the most spoken language in the world? Chinese?
Speaker 2: In the movie Step Brothers. In the movie Step Brothers. What actor co stars with John c Riley? Uh?
Speaker 1: Will Ferrell?
Speaker 2: The save icon on a computer resembles what older form of technology? Uh?
Speaker 1: Fluppy dies?
Speaker 2: What type of pants were named after an Italian island palazzo?
Speaker 1: Which country has the most natural lakes in the world? Which country I'm gonna go? United States?
Speaker 2: Brook is rocking the palazzos today?
Speaker 1: Yes, sounds like I've never heard of that. Okay, let's go to the scoreboards. Yeah you did with Jose shut them some man that you know you didn't do well? You got zero.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 1: It's all a good vibe, that's all that matters. And Brook you got three. Oh my average Lately. Let's go over the answers for everybody.
Speaker 2: The famous desperate housewife who saw the boys of birthday today is Eva Longoria, Happy Birthday EVA. The most spoken language in the world is English one point four or five billion English speakers.
Speaker 1: Second is mandar In with one point one billion.
Speaker 2: In the movie Step Brothers, John c Riley co stars with his actor Will Ferrell.
Speaker 1: Samantha was like, oh my gosh, the guy from Elf, what's were But she knew it?
Speaker 2: Save icon on a computer resembles a floppy disc. Remember that she said, a folders.
Speaker 1: You can save things in a folder. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But and the type of pants that were named after an Italian island. We were looking for Capri Island of Capri is palazzo an island.
Speaker 1: I have no idea palace.
Speaker 2: It's an Italian, just an Italian word. The country that has the most natural lakes in the world, that'd be Canada.
Speaker 1: Broye.
Speaker 2: So Samantha wasn't enough to take down Brooke, But just for playing, we are going to give you a pair of tickets to Massive The Power of Pop Culture at MoPOP, presenting their newest flagship exhibition. It's an exploration of global pop culture and its impact on our daily lives. The exhibit opens March sixteenth. Tickets available on sale at MoPOP dot org.
Speaker 1: Oh Cool Yeah, I made myself laugh with how bad my answers were. So you know what, and that is a victory. That's a different time of victory, but it's still a victory. You laugh today.
Speaker 2: Now we can come back and have you have a real victory the next time you play win Brits Bucks.
Speaker 1: Okay, sure, third times the charm.
Speaker 2: By the time you're a millionaire on your freeze dried food business. That's right, Not that you're needed anyway. Thank you for playing Samantha. We'll be back to the Windbrooks Bucks same time on Monday
Speaker 1: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.