Speaker 1: Beyonce revealed the name of her first ever country album. On her Instagram page, be posted an image that is believed to be on the cover art for the album. The image was of a saddle with metallic accents and a red, white and blue sash with the words Cowboy Carter written on it. Cowboy Carter is set to be released March twenty nine and available now to pre order. Country music icon Dolly Parton gave Beyonce her full support, saying she loves Beyonce, She's beautiful and a great singer.
Speaker 2: What an endorsement.
Speaker 1: Yes from the legendary cow Cowboy Carter.
Speaker 2: Love it all right?
Speaker 1: Moving on, Not only will there be a Freak Nick documentary now, there is a Magic City docuseries coming. It's debuted at south By Southwest this week. Drake and Jermaine Duprie to prease the produced the docuseries Magic City and American Fantasy, covers the evolution of Magic City over the years to now becoming the top strip club in the world. Wow, I didn't know that. Magic City and American Fantasy tell the story of the owner, Michael Barney, better known as Mister Magic, and how he started Magic City back in nineteen eighty five. Will keep you posted on the release date because I know you're interested.
Speaker 2: Now here's some people in Freak Nick and Magic City. They're gonna be in BofA getting double hicks. They thought they were safe.
Speaker 1: No campras back then, that's a whole show.
Speaker 2: Look like dog.
Speaker 1: So what were you doing in nineteen eighty five, Steve Mister Magic Michael Barney was a starting Magic City.
Speaker 3: October eighth, walked into Hilarigious comedy club for the first time. In the comedy club, won four thouars. October eighth, nineteen eighty five, Tuesday Night walked into a comedy club, Hilarities Comedy Club, one fifty dollars. Went to work the next day, October ninth, quit my job.
Speaker 2: Okay, exactly what I was doing.
Speaker 1: So you're saying you're not in this docu sries Magic City.
Speaker 2: That's what you're saying. I didn't have no money for magiclum.
Speaker 3: First time I wouldn't Magic see Joe Toy took me oh after the show in ninety one.
Speaker 1: Okay years how eleven years later that.
Speaker 3: Amazing thing I'd ever seen in my whole Now, yeah, I didn't have no.
Speaker 2: Money to be in there. You couldn't make it ray, make it ray.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even it was a light drizzle in it. It was just cloudy. It wasn't even overcat right.
Speaker 1: Congratulations. So, like I said, we'll keep you posted on the release date. And this story has upset a lot of people online. This is according to an exclusive report by The Sun. Wendy Williams's ex husband, Kevin Hunter, is demanding two years of back payments from the divorce settlement court. Documents claim that their marital settlement agreement payments were suddenly stopped when Wendy was placed under guardianship in twenty twenty two, and he wants the payments to be resumed. According to the documents, Kevin Hunter stated that he relies on the money for his living expenses and not getting the money for twenty three months has greatly affected him. Hunter stated that he's met with Wendy's appointed guardian, but he still has not been paid. This did not sit well, needless to say, with Wendy's fans or anyone who knows how Kevin Hunter and Wendy williams marriage ended. Fan started bashing Hunter for having the audacity to ask for Wendy's money, and the advised hunter to quote, get a job. Yeah, yeah, get a job.
Speaker 2: Didn't he have another baby?
Speaker 1: This man had a whole family, oh whole uh huh, down the street, down the street.
Speaker 2: And this woman is sick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're to take care of your house, donastasy by I just you know what, man, I just as a man, some form of compassion, yes, for just another human being.
Speaker 2: The mother of your son.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: Look, you ain't got to move back in, you ain't got to be in love, but just some form of compassion, just as a man. I'm just not that way. You would never hear me at first. I'm not asked. I'm not begging nobody for nothing, no, nothing at all. Nothing. I'm not feeling to ask you for nothing. I'm not feeling lower myself. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: He says. He relies on the money for his living expenses, and not getting the money for almost two years has greatly affected him.
Speaker 2: So your ass is just sat there.
Speaker 1: It affected when you cheated and had a whole Yeah about what effected.
Speaker 3: Well, the woman's not doing well, I mean how about that? Yeah, the woman is just not doing well. Man.
Speaker 2: Come on, I don't.
Speaker 1: And you know there, the guardianship and all of this stuff. You know, Come on, she doesn't even have access to her own money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I saw that. The hustle, baby, you gotta get your hustle on, man, Yeah, get a job. Sat in the comments. That was his hustle.
Speaker 1: So he feels that he's part of her success in her career.
Speaker 2: So I've heard that before, have you been?
Speaker 3: Oh, no doubt, no doubt. Hey man, do you know how many people made me? You know how many people are responsible for my success? How many people sit over and just talk about how they're responsible for the empire, the branding.
Speaker 2: All all of that. There's people out there claiming that about me. Man. Please wow, if.
Speaker 3: You have the ability to make a person, to turn a person into a brand, to create a star, if you have that ability, if I were you, I would make me myself that I would just go make me instead of finding somebody else turned into a star.
Speaker 2: So you have that ability, make your side.
Speaker 1: Oh may coming up in twenty minutes after the just make yourself, Donald Trump has revealed what he plans to do on his first day as president if he's reelected.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about that right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening, Morning show