Speaker 1: This is from Sandy and Flinch. Sandy says, my boyfriend and I met three years ago and we had casual sex with those strings attached at first. During that time, we had threesomes and I allowed him to film some of our experiences. When he asked me to be his girl, I put all of that in the past. We've been monogamous for a full year, but now he's asking to bring another woman into our bedroom. He told me in the beginning that he got all of the freaky lifestyle stuff out of his system. Is he a lost cause? Can he be monogamous?
Speaker 2: What I would stay? I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: No, he needs some more legs and now he needs more options. He got too many free hands. He wants some stuff happening near him while he's happening near you. Eh, yeah, no, and it you know, you know you went along within him, you know, good lady, I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 2: Bring him on in.
Speaker 1: So he is a lost cause. You're saying, I just told.
Speaker 2: You what he wanted.
Speaker 3: Now if you don't give it to him, he ain't gonna stop wanting it.
Speaker 2: So Keisha and Ledonna can't come over.
Speaker 3: No, he's no, No, he's not gonna do right, that's not what he does.
Speaker 1: He did it for a little while.
Speaker 2: That's what she told that. He did it for a little while with her, for a whole year, she said with her, please stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've been monogamous. We've been monogamous.
Speaker 2: Do you not understand what we said? This is you not understanding?
Speaker 1: I'm telling you that he didn't win and threed somewhere else.
Speaker 2: But if it ain't three people, he ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: He wants to bring someone else in, She said, what they want? Uh huh, all right, we have another one. So you don't think there's any hope for this guy.
Speaker 2: Look at the film.
Speaker 3: You see what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: This fault in the film that I'm looking at him?
Speaker 1: The whole year they were good.
Speaker 2: Sure, His question is sure? His question is is just you?
Speaker 3: He got it when he got about the bed and hit the button on the camera.
Speaker 2: Did you see how fast he was back in the frame? He was right?
Speaker 1: So there's no hope for this guy. All right, we have time for one more. This one's from Yushin in Dover. I'm in love with another Man's wife. It started out as a business deal. I am thirteen years younger than she is, and she was paying me for sex. I ended up leaving my wife for her, but she broke her promise and she's still married. If she calls, she expects me to drop everything to be with her. I can't date other women because she'll cut me off. I've tried to leave a few times, but I get sucked back in. I have a good job now, so I want I want to move on with my life. Be quiet, stop so obvious. I want to move in. I want to move on with my life. But I can't imagine never making love to her again. Will she ever leave him for me?
Speaker 2: Brought? No? No, no?
Speaker 3: Now you learning what women learn? You know, just you just got to reversed on you. Sids can't become mains, you slow cutlet fries. Wow, you dirty right? You ain't fit to beat a chicken. You not fit to beat the chicken. You the mac and cheese, You that little water ass, soup ass mashed potato with their little white gravy they put on that you the side, don't You're not fit to beat the chicken? Quick crying?
Speaker 2: Go on with your life? What you talking about?
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: She won't let me see nobody else?
Speaker 3: How she know.
Speaker 2: Stupid?
Speaker 3: But how does she know you seeing somebody else? And what she called you supposed to drop everything up? You've been dropping everything, Margaret. I'm coming over there.
Speaker 1: All right, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we will have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show.