Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, and entertainment news, Beyonce revealed the name of her upcoming country album and the country music legend weighs in on it. Atlanta didn't stop with the Freaknik documentary, so get ready for the Magic City docuseries. And Winny Williams X husband is demanding money. What that's all coming up at the top of the hour, But right now it is time to ask the cloo.
Speaker 2: Did he not see what we saw? Unlike time?
Speaker 3: Come on now.
Speaker 1: Keanisha in Tulsa says, my husband took our four year old to his seven year old birthday party at his ex wife's house. Our son said all in food was good, way better than mine. I know I can't cook, but I know he's just a child, but I can't let it go.
Speaker 2: Did he really mean it?
Speaker 4: He meant it to his soul. I should your daya He don't even he fot.
Speaker 3: Is good.
Speaker 4: It's way better than our for you just said, I know I can't cook, but you thought the baby didn't know.
Speaker 3: See that. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 4: When the baby, when a fouriold can draw comparison, you really can't what you've been giving this job dad whole baby right there. Well, there you go, there you have it. Did he really mean it to the core? See that once again? You don't want to hear it though we just went over that with somebody on this show.
Speaker 2: The denial.
Speaker 4: It can't get no more obvious than a four year old tellers.
Speaker 1: They are pretty honest, all right, Moving on, I think we've had enough of that one.
Speaker 2: Moving on, just Selena and Arlington.
Speaker 4: And the reason you want to move on because this is about cooking and you can't believe you just get drug into it. And since she said, well, let's just move on, like you and a Harry Sharley can relate to this Sharley baby that came home and told her the food at the school cafeteria is way better than.
Speaker 3: Mama.
Speaker 4: The food of chuck and cheese is way better than the food hey mama, who we went to see uncle in the hospital. The food in the hospital. Wow, she didn't heard all this.
Speaker 1: Now go hear the shitty Oh thank you, thank you. But this is from Selena and Arlington. Selene says, my sister's husband is cheating on her. My husband showed me the chick and she's so darned ugly. I can't see how he does it. My husband said that. My husband said that ugly women don't nag you, and they're freakier in bed. Does he have an ugly side piece too?
Speaker 4: I don't know what her husband who won't get in that he's stupid because he show know a lot of information about him. So uh huh.
Speaker 3: That wasn't the smartest.
Speaker 2: Thing to do for her husband to say.
Speaker 4: Well, she side pieces, they they don't nag you and they way more freaky.
Speaker 3: O pay him.
Speaker 4: Well, he showed me he had a lot of side piece of information.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So she has to draw her own conclusion. What should he have said?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Well, why he in that? Why did he show you? The girl stupid?
Speaker 2: Did she tell her sister.
Speaker 3: Everybody stupid? All right?
Speaker 1: Moving on to Venus in Birmingham. Venus says, I have a secret admirer at work that puts treats on.
Speaker 2: My desk daily.
Speaker 1: I had a security guard check the cameras and it's the new married guy.
Speaker 2: I wanted to stop immediately.
Speaker 1: Should I confront this guy about it or send an email to human resources?
Speaker 4: Oh come on now, damn, why you want to go to human resources?
Speaker 2: She wants it to stop.
Speaker 4: Now, that's what you said. All you got to do is just say, hey, please, I know you're married. I'm not that type of person. I don't want you to stop or else I'm I'm gonna have to report it because I feel uncomfortable. Now you get to do a chance. Man, Hemn, she's going to HR for Oh, I can't stay at HR.
Speaker 3: I said, have you been.
Speaker 2: Down there before?
Speaker 3: Five times a year?
Speaker 4: And all that is about a joke out of said in front of one of these family. I did a joke about a certain group the other day last week. I got in trouble for I looked at the audience, went on.
Speaker 1: In the audience, and you just decide they.
Speaker 4: Was behind the camera. Yeah, they was behind the ca Yeah, because there's a little family of them behind the.
Speaker 3: Camera and they was.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Last one, Steve, this is Frankie and Edison. Frankie says, my wife can't sleep without being right under me. All of a sudden, she likes to cuddle all night and I'm not in the mood all the time. If I turn away, it hurts her feelings. She doesn't get my hints. So how can I get her to stay on her side of the bed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's wrong the love buddy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they do like they wont to.
Speaker 4: Yep, they do like they want to because that's what they want and you don't give it to them, then you ain't gonna get what you want.
Speaker 3: So dog's paying in the bed. They'll get off of you pining what you want off of you. Just I mean, what if you've you're writing you want to answer?
Speaker 4: No, no, no no no no no no no no, no one's writing us.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: See that's the problem. You keep thinking these people talking to you, can you help me with any damn.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: So you see you have any hints for this guy so he can get her on the standard out of the bed.
Speaker 4: Really, ain't you know if I eat this, what you should do when she do that? Get up in the middle of the night, go bad, come back, get on her side.
Speaker 3: Oh you wanted to be in the bathroom now, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Well, because that's what it's for the bath whoa, I don't need your mic off now.
Speaker 3: Some level of Englands and.
Speaker 2: I just know you had to sit frustrating your uncle boy.
Speaker 3: Right here's so damn stupid. He's serious.
Speaker 1: He just wants to know how can he keep his wife on her side of the bed?
Speaker 3: Bruh, br bro.
Speaker 4: Look, man, we don't have no look when you don't want to, it hurts her feelings. I don't have a solution for you, man, None of us do. We've all dealt with it, and you just got to deal with it. It's called marriage, though.
Speaker 3: He ain't getting. That's what he's not getting.
Speaker 4: Don't nobody want that all night?
Speaker 3: You? Hot?
Speaker 2: Hot hot?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Damn gone, You ain't doing nothing, man?
Speaker 2: What he just the time?
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody in the move of that every night?
Speaker 4: Was wrong with your I need a damn teddy bear.
Speaker 2: She wants her man, She just wants to every night.
Speaker 3: Though I got to go to work.
Speaker 2: She probably has to work to well, go to work, go to sleep, sleep she can.
Speaker 3: And here's the problem.
Speaker 4: Women don't understand your cuddel position is comfortable for you. Now we got to turn in in the direction that we don't want to.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, I feel for the brother.
Speaker 1: Coming up next for you, Thank you, clo.
Speaker 2: You're listening Morning show