Speaker 1: So you remember that wide open southern border that the White House says is not really a security issue or concern.
Speaker 2: You know, the one where there's like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, fifteen twenty million people that are coming across and we're hitting record after record weekend after weekend. But there's nothing to worry about here, you know that southern border. Okay, that same southern border that have been coming across that are on the you know, terrorist watch list. Now they say there's nothing to be concerned over, right, this is just completely normal. Nothing here to be concerned about, nothing here to be worried about.
Speaker 2: Everything is totally fine.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have more about this than just a second that deals also with more lies coming from the Biden White House. But first, let me tell you about my friends at Patriot Mobile. For ten years now, Patriot Mobile has been America's only Christian conservative wireless provider.
Speaker 2: Why would you care about that, because.
Speaker 1: Big Mobile is giving big donations right now to hard core leftist causes organizations candidates.
Speaker 2: Those include Planned Parenthood.
Speaker 1: If you're like me and you're tired of giving your money to cooperations that are literally fighting against your family values, then switch to Patriot Mobile. When I look down at my cell phone on the top left, it says Patriot, and I know, with every text and with every phone call, I'm standing with a company that protects my values but also gives back to what I believe in. When you switch to Patriot Mobile, you're sending a message that you support free speech, You're supporting religious freedom. You're supporting and advocating and donating to protect the sanctity of life in this country because five percent of your bill every month goes back to conservative causes that you help choose to support. We're talking about causes like protecting our Second Amendment rights, for supporting our military, our veterans, our wounded warriors, and our first responder heroes, just to name a few. Is switching easy, you better believe it. You can keep your same cell phone number you have right now, keep your same cell phone, or upgrade to a new one.
Speaker 2: Plus.
Speaker 1: Patriot Mobile also is going to give you free activation right now when you use the promo code ben. All you got to do is call them nine to seven to two Patriot. That's nine seven to two Patriot, nine to seven two Patriot. Get rid of that woke phone company you have right now and switch to Patriot Mobile patriotmobile dot com slash ferguson. That's Patriot mobile dot com slash ferguson or ninety seven to two patriot.
Speaker 2: Let me read you the new headline illegal immigrant.
Speaker 1: That would be the same illegal immigrant category that the President of the United States of America just last week apologized for calling a a accused murderer who is an illegal immigrant and illegal immigrant, saying you should have not referred to him as an illegal immigrant. You know, it's an undocumented worker, right, it's a it's an undocumented undocumented individual.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: But we're all made up of those in America, So who's in. We don't need any laws. That's the same president who said that last week an illegal immigrant from Lebanon was caught at the border.
Speaker 2: Now, is that new? No, that's not new. Here is what is new.
Speaker 1: It's now being reported on, not reported by our government to us the people they work for in theory, but it's being reported on now that that person who was illegally crossing our southern border, who has now been caught, has admitted that he is a Hesbelad terrorist, and not just a Hesbelo terrist, but a hesbela terrist who is said now on the record that he was hoping to make.
Speaker 2: A bomb and he was headed for New York. That's right.
Speaker 1: This Lebanese illegal immigrant who was caught sneaking over the border admitted not only is he a member of HESBLA, but yeah, I'm gonna make a bomb his destination New York. Basil twenty two was caught by border patrol on March ninth near El Paso, Texas.
Speaker 2: While in custody, he asked what he was doing.
Speaker 1: They asked him what he was doing in the US, to which he replied, I'm going to try to make a bomb. That according to border patrol documents obtained by the New York Pope. So this story has been hidden from you, the American people, by the same people that are supposed to be working for you, are government since March the ninth. But this dude bazzled the you know, terrorists from Lebanon who's a member of hes BLAH claimed in an interview that he'd been trying to flee Lebanon and Hamas because he didn't want to kill people, and said, once you're in, you can never get out. That according to the internal Ice documents. Don't worry here, everything's fine, right. This is a good person and we shouldn't call him an a legal immigrant. The same dude said in a scorn interview after his arrested he trained with Hesblah for seven years, that's right. Not one year, not two years, not three years, not four years, not five years, but seven years, and served as an active member guarding weapons cachet locations for another four years. Documents also show the man's training focused mainly on jihad and killing people that were not Muslim. He also said in the documents that of course we're supposed to know about but no, our government would never want us to know about this.
Speaker 2: Border agents continue to see a surge.
Speaker 1: They are now warning and migrants whose names appear on the Terror watchless entering the US illegally, as crossings continue at record levels with gotaways. Those are the ones that we don't catch, also at record levels. Now, who is Hesblad and why should that matter to you? Hezblah is an Iranian backed extreme terror group. It's launched missiles in a northern Israel following Hamas's attack on October the seventh. They want to wipe Israel off the map, you know, from the river to the sea. They've also recently killed about a dozen Israeli Defense for soldiers and seven civilians. That's just you know, in the last week or so. So back to this dude. He didn't have documents when he entered the US, claiming that they were robbed with a knife while he was in Costa Rica. According to the ICE Documents, number one thing people do when coming to America is they actually ditched their documents, so you don't really know who they are.
Speaker 2: You can go to the border.
Speaker 1: I've been there and you can see passports and documents that are dropped literally at the border before they cross. He also admitted to using a fake birthday and name in Sweden, in Ecuador, where he claims his father resides, and Panama this year as well. He said he originally hoped to go to New York and then move around the country. He was immediately placed in isolation and was referred for an interview with the Tactical Terrorism Response Teamed on his TTRT for making you Know a terroristic threat to personnel. Internal document show he was marked for deportation from the US, although it was not clear which country he would be returned too. Now, border agents recorded ninety eight encounters of terror watchless individuals at both the northern and southern borders in the fiscal year twenty twenty two. Let that sink in. Border agents recorded ninety eight encounters of terrorists on the watch lists at the northern and southern border in twenty twenty two. Okay, you got your head around that, and almost twice as many, one hundred and seventy two, the number almost doubling in the twenty twenty three fiscal year, which ended in September. Now here's the part that should scare the hell out of you. And I want to scare you because every American should be afraid of what I'm about to say. We go from ninety eight on the terror watch list that we caught in twenty twenty two, the number almost doubles to one seventy two and twenty twenty three fiscal year which end in September. And then let's move to the first four months of the twenty twenty four fiscal year. So far, fifty nine people have been apprehended according to federal data. So if we went from ninety eight and twenty two to one hundred and seventy two and twenty three to Already, in the first four months of twenty twenty four fiscal year, fifty nine people have been apprehended, according to federal data. The question you need to ask yourself is how many terrorists have gotten across the southern border.
Speaker 2: That we didn't catch.
Speaker 1: Now here's what you need to also understand when it comes to perspective. The total number of terror watch listed encounters between two thousand and seventeen and twenty twenty one, that's when Donald Trump was in office, to put it in perspective, okay, amounted to thirty people.
Speaker 2: So we've more than doubled.
Speaker 1: In the first four months of twenty twenty four, donald Trump's entire number of those on the terror watch list in his four years in office. Everybody understand where we are now. When you have an open border, it's not just terrorists that get to come across. It's also the fetnyl that comes across. It's also those that are bad ombreis. As Donald Trump said, Remember remember when he said there's a lot of bad guys about owmbrais coming across the southern border. There's a lot of guys that are gang members.
Speaker 2: Remember that.
Speaker 1: Remember when he said, there's a bunch of sex traffickers and others like that that are coming across, and like, this is something you might want to think about, you might want to talk about, You might want to understand that when you have an open southern border, some really bad dudes.
Speaker 2: Get to come across.
Speaker 1: And of course when he said that, they said, oh, that is the that's the worst thing you can ever say. That's that's racist, that's xenophobic, that is anti American, right, Remember when he said that, like that is big a treat.
Speaker 2: Now, while the media is.
Speaker 1: Not telling you about the terrorists on the terrorist watch list that are coming across our southern border, while they're not at their government telling you about the illegal migrant, right as they call it, the illegal immigrant from Lebanon who is admitted to be a terrorist who wanted to kill a bunch of people in America saying yep, I've been doing this for years, I'm trained in jihad, and I'm a member of hesblah again coming across the southern border.
Speaker 2: What does the media really want you to be afraid of? Right now?
Speaker 1: What is the number one pressing issue while all of this is happening.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'll tell you exactly what it is. You ready for this.
Speaker 1: The media wants you to be terrified by one of their lives, their lie that Donald Trump had a chilling warning for all of Americans of a quote unquote blood bath in the United States of America if he isn't elected president again.
Speaker 2: That's right, blood bath. There are a lot of.
Speaker 1: Headlines you may have seen over the weekend from NBC News, from Rolling Stones, from CBS, from Yahoo, from NPR, Politico, and CNN, all of them saying the same exact thing, that Donald Trump warns of a blood bath if he doesn't win, if you don't elect him. What did Donald Trump actually say? Now, before I read for you any of the headlines, I want you to hear what Donald Trump actually said, and I want you to understand how corrupt our media actually is. Donald Trump did not warn of a blood bath if he is not elected, like a civil war would break out. But that's what they want you to believe. What did he say and how do they take him out of context?
Speaker 2: I did say the word, but bath.
Speaker 1: Take a listen. Donald Trump, unedited in his own words at a rally.
Speaker 3: Mexico, has taken over a period of thirty years, thirty four percent of the automobile manufacturing business in our country, think of it went to Mexico. China now is building a couple of massive plans where they're going to build the cars in Mexico. And think they think that they're going to sell those cars into the United States with no tax at the border. Let me tell you something to China. If you're listening, Presidency, and you and I are friends, but he understands the way ideal those big monster car manufacturing plants that you're building in Mexico right now, and you think you're going to get that, you're going to not hire Americans and you're going to sell the cars US.
Speaker 2: Now, we're going to put.
Speaker 3: A one hundred percent tariff in every single car that comes across the line, and you're not going to be able to sell those cars if I get elected. Now, if I don't get elected, it's going to be a blood bath for the whole that's going to be the least of it. It's going to be a blood bath for the country. That'll be the least of it. But they're not going to sell those cars. They're building massive factories.
Speaker 2: A friend of mine, but let's just stop there, all right. So there he is, dow. Don't Trump use the word blood bath? He did.
Speaker 1: He said, if I'm not re elected, when it comes to manufacturing of cars and what's happening in China and Mexico, it will be a bloodbath for our.
Speaker 2: Economy, economy.
Speaker 1: In the car manufacturing world, if you guys don't pay attention to what they're trying to do to you right now. So that's what was actually said. Did you hear anything in there at all? Did you hear anything about a blood bath or a tsunami of anything if he wasn't re elected, of course, not right. He didn't say if you don't really like me, that there's going to be civil unrest and it's going to be a blood bath and we're going to be in a civil war in America.
Speaker 2: That's not what he said.
Speaker 1: But the media heard him say bloodbath, and they said, Okay, how.
Speaker 2: Do we do this?
Speaker 1: How do we turn him saying something that actually is not scary at all about trade and manufacturing in cars, and turn it into Donald Trump is threatening slash warning of a civil war, civil unrest and death and destruction and people are going to be murdered. People are going to be killed if he's not re elected president of the United States of America. Tada, and there it is. We'll just make it up. We'll make up a whole bunch of crap. And as we make up this crap, somebody will go, Yes, that sounds great to me.
Speaker 2: And that is exactly what they just did.
Speaker 1: Now, if you think the media say, okay, we'll ben hold on a second, let's let's let's calm down here. Okay, well, hold on, that's not really what's happening. Let's just let's just calm down.
Speaker 2: Okay. I'm gonna read you, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna let you witness the invention of the bloodbath hoax in real time, all right.
Speaker 2: NBC News is headline.
Speaker 1: Trump says there will be a bloodbath if he loses the election. CBS News and Ohio Rally. Trump says there will be a blood bath if he loses the election.
Speaker 2: Rolling Stones.
Speaker 1: Trump says there will be a bloodbath an election, uh and election issues.
Speaker 2: That's what that's what they all ran. Go Google right now, do it on your own.
Speaker 1: Go do it right now, and look right now at what I just said. In real time Google bloodbath Trump and see the headlines. Click on news see the headlines, and you can see it for yourself. It's right there, plain as day, clear English, the media lying to you in real time. And it's not just that, by the way, let's go to the Politico article. The Politico articles even worse. It was actually, as one person described it to me, one hundred percent clear what Trump meant. If you listen to speech, not the Biden campaign. But if you click on the Politico story, it says quote, Trump says country faces blood bath that Biden wins November. Then it says under that while it was unclear what the former president meant exactly, the remarks came as Trump was complaining about the automobile industry. Was he complaining about the audio mobile industry? No, he actually wasn't. He was complaining about other countries undermining US and our manufacturing in America. He wasn't complaining about the automobile industry in general.
Speaker 2: And then it just to write the headline.
Speaker 1: While it was unclear what the former president meant exactly, I heard it exactly what he said. I heard exactly what he was talking about. In fact, I think it's pretty clear exactly what he meant. I don't think there's any ambiguity at all over what he meant when he said what he said. I don't think there's any part of this that shows that he didn't understand what he was saying when he said it. If you listen to what he actually said, it was a warning against China and Mexico.
Speaker 2: If you think you're going.
Speaker 1: To get away with what you're doing right now, we have a real problem in this country.
Speaker 2: That's what he said.
Speaker 1: There's no we're not really sure what he meant here, like we don't have any clue what he was actually saying here. I think everybody if you listen to what he said. In fact, he even named the country the beginning.
Speaker 3: Mexico has taken over a period of thirty years, thirty four percent of the automobile manufacturing business in our.
Speaker 2: Country think of it. Okay, so thirty four percent.
Speaker 1: So do we know what he's talking about from the very first moment and he starts talking about this issue, The answer is yes, okay. So when Politigo says, and I'm going back to their headline here because it's important that we understand this is their headline, they say, it's unclear what the former president meant exactly. Everybody else with a brain that's listening to me right now, can we all agree we understand what the president's talking about exactly.
Speaker 2: Let's keep listening. Went to Mexico.
Speaker 3: China now is building a couple of massive plans where they're going to build a cause of Mexico and think they think that they're going to sell those CAUs into the United States.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he's talking about Mexico and China. Is anybody confused right now about what he actually meant in the damn speech? No one is confused about what he actually means in the damned speech. It is abundantly clear what the president is talking about.
Speaker 2: In the speech.
Speaker 1: And yet they look at you and they tell you, no, no, no, we don't know what he means.
Speaker 2: We're not really sure what he meant.
Speaker 1: But what we do know is he warned America that there's going to be hell to pay and a blood bath if you don't reelect him, which again is not what he said. Their liars and their evil and their communists. Story number two is what they want you to be afraid of is Donald Trump. Because Donald Trump is going to have a blood bath if he's.
Speaker 2: Not re elected. In other words, there's going to be civil war.
Speaker 1: You look at this media, and you look at how much I would argue they hate America. I think it's pretty clear. Like I don't even think it's up for debate anymore. When people refer to me as a journalist, like, it actually makes me angry. Now, And I'm serious when I say I'm not. I'm a commentator. I am not a journalist. Journalists are supposed to be unbiased individuals. Like I speak at a lot of different venues, okay, I seek at a lot of different events, and somebody will say, you know, as a journalist, I'm like, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 2: Hold on a second, do not call me a journal.
Speaker 1: I am one hundred percent an opinion based individual in.
Speaker 2: The world of of of of media.
Speaker 1: Now, I wouldn't even say in the world of journalism, like, do not tell me that I'm a journalist. I am not and I and I'm proud to say I'm not because.
Speaker 2: I am biased. Like and I'm I'm.
Speaker 1: Very clear about my bias here, Like you know what you get when you listen to me, Ben Ferguson, Like, if if somebody says Hey, tell me about this Ben Ferguson guy. If you know anything about me, you're gonna say, well, he's a hardcore conservative. He's he's not a he's not a GOP. You know, my moderate Rhino guy, Like he is hardcore conservative values. First, if somebody said, well, is he biased, I think you would even say, well, hell yeah, I am biased. I'm biased towards truth. I'm biased towards democracy, I'm biased towards freedom of speech. I'm biased tow our conservative Christian values.
Speaker 2: Like that's who I am proud to say that I am. I'm not trying to hide it.
Speaker 1: But these fake journalists who are out there trying to terrify the country that Donald Trump's gonna start civil war.
Speaker 2: If he loses, and if he loses, there's gonna be a blood bath in America. There's gonna be like a literal civil war rising up.
Speaker 1: When he was actually talking about there's gonna be a blood bath for American manufacturing if he's not elected because of what's happening right now in China and what's happening in Mexico, and he was directly referred he was directly referring to the automobile manufacturing industry trade war. And he's saying, if you vote for me, and everybody in the media they knew this, they knew it, but he used the word blood bath.
Speaker 2: Perfect.
Speaker 1: We can say, Donald Trump, and we'll just scare the hell out of people. We'll do everything we can to make sure Donald Trump will It's like he's a radical, unhinged, crazy individual that cannot be trusted.
Speaker 2: And if you.
Speaker 1: Vote for him, you're voting for anarchy. You're voting for the death of people if he doesn't get his way. That's what we'll go with. Maybe it'll work, Maybe somebody will believe us. Maybe maybe somebody will hear it and they will believe us, and they will say, oh my gosh, you were Thank you for warning us. I didn't realize what a radical, extremist, dictator, tyrant.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump is. Thank you for telling me in this headline not to vote for him.
Speaker 1: And by the way, there's a lot of people that don't read headlines, and a lot of those people that don't read headlines.
Speaker 2: All right, let me rephrase that.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people that don't read beyond the headlines, is what I meant to say. And people that don't read beyond the headlines on spring Break. I was on spring break this week and and forwarded this is the conversation. Hey, you see Donald Trump that warned of a bloodbath if you don't vote for him.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm not voting for that guy. Like, that's the conversation that's going.
Speaker 1: To be had, folks. I mean, did you see what Donald Trump said? He said that if he didn't win, there's going to be a civil war. That's the conversation, folks, Like, that's the full stop conversation.
Speaker 2: That is the conversation.
Speaker 1: That is and that's what they're hoping for because there is at least fifty percent of this country that is uneducated on politics, at least I would probably say sixty five percent of being just totally and I'm talking about our own side. There's a lot of people that are conservative. They don't read, they don't read, and they don't do their own research. But if you read these articles, it looks like and it.
Speaker 2: Makes you truly believe.
Speaker 1: That Donald Trump is threatening anarchy, He's threatening a war if you don't vote for him. And all you have to do is do what I did. Okay, let's go grab the speech. What did he actually say he was talking about automobiles.
Speaker 3: Mexico has taken over a period of thirty years, thirty four percent of the automobile manufacturing business.
Speaker 2: In our country. Think of it went to Mexico.
Speaker 3: China now is building a couple of massive plans where they're going to build the cars in Mexico and think they think that they're going to sell those cars into the United States with no tax at the border. Let me tell you something to China. If you're listening, Presidency, and you and I are friends, but he understands the way ideal those big monster car manufacturing plants that you're building in Mexico right now, and you think you're going to get that, you're going to not hire Americans and you're going to sell the cars. Now, we're going to put a one hundred percent tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you're not going to be able to sell those carus if I get elected. Now, if I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole that's going to be the least of it. It's going to be a bloodbath for the country.
Speaker 2: That'll be the least of it.
Speaker 3: But they're not going to sell those cars. They're building massive factories.
Speaker 1: A friend of mine, I mean, I hear that. And you want to know why the media hates it. Because it's an American first policy. It's putting American interests ahead of Mexico. It's putting American interests ahead of China. But these guys, they want America to be weak. These scumbags want America to.
Speaker 2: Be extremely weak.
Speaker 1: These scumbags in the media do not want America to be powerful. They do not want America to be successful. They do not want America to dominate the world. They do not want America to succeed. They want America to fail because they don't like American democracy. You have to understand when I say they don't want America to succeed. They don't want American freedom and democracy to succeed. What they want is they want America as we know it to fail, and they want it to be replaced with socialism. They want it to be replaced with everyone is the same. They want it to be replaced with communism. They wanted to be replaced with Marxism. They want it to be replaced with a heavy handed government that tells you when and where you can use the restroom, and what restroom you can or cannot use based on your sexual orientation.
Speaker 2: They want you to believe that women can be men and men can be women.
Speaker 1: They want you to believe it's normal to cut off the genitalia of children, to give them puberty blockers, to allow young girl's breasts to be cut off to become men. They want you to believe that the government gives you all of your freedom, all of your power. They want you to believe that God is not real. They want you to believe that the government is God. There was a story that Senator Cruz was telling about his father who was born in Cuba and survived Cuba and fled to America from Cuba. And he said, you know, when the kids are a little in school, these soldiers would come in to the schools and they would say, all right, kids, I want you to close your eyes. I want you to play. Pray to God for candy. And the kids would close their eyes and they pray to God.
Speaker 2: For candy, and you know what happened.
Speaker 1: They already open your eyes, there'd be no candy.
Speaker 2: And then they'd say, I.
Speaker 1: Want you to close your eyes I want you to play to Castro and the kids would close their eyes, they pray to Castro for candy, and guess what happened. Guess what happened.
Speaker 2: Sure enough, there'd be candy.
Speaker 1: That is what these people in the media want you and your children to believe. That there is nothing without them, without their government, without their regime. That's what they want you to believe.
Speaker 2: That is it. Okay, that's the whole thing.
Speaker 1: They want you to believe. That America is evil and without their leadership, without the socialists and the communists in charge, that America is the worst place in the world.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's what they want you to believe. All right.
Speaker 1: Lastly, please make sure you hit that subscribe button or auto download button wherever you are listening to this podcast right now, and take a moment to write us a five star review. Many on the left have been attacking our podcast, writing us bad reviews on purpose, so if you would help us fight back by writing us a good review, a five star review, and share this podcast with your family and friends on social media to help us grow.
Speaker 2: See you back here tomorrow.