Speaker 1: It is time for us to recognize our hero of the week. Yes, it's Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning. And for this week's hero, we're headed to Florida to full of heroes, and we're talking about a fifty two year old man whose name we do not know. Wow, you're gonna understand why though in a second here. But he had a history of bad migraines and went to see the doctor recently because for some reason they seem to be getting worse. They felt more severe, lasted longer than before, and he'd have these pounding headaches for a week straight.
Speaker 2: Oh my goshble He.
Speaker 1: Kept happening over and over again for months, until finally his doctor came back with a brand new diagnosis and found good news. It's actually not migraines, you know. It turns out he had a giant tapeworm in his head.
Speaker 3: You can get one there, Yes, you can, apparently, how do.
Speaker 4: You get it up there? Well, they figured out that he had eaten some month.
Speaker 1: Old bacon that went bad, And of course he's the type.
Speaker 4: Of guy who likes his bacon soft and chewy.
Speaker 2: Cannot be trusted. I'm sorry, I don't trust anyone who likes wiggly bacon.
Speaker 1: If he'd cooked it just a little bit more, probably would have killed the parasite that was hiding in there. But that's right, mister Limp Bacon doesn't do it that way, so he unknowingly ate the tape worm, which got up into his brain and laid some eggs that could not have been more gross. Well, thankfully he's okay now because they gave him a deworming medication that's also used on large dogs, and his symptoms finally improved after about two weeks.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's going to be new side effects from that.
Speaker 2: He used a shot collar. It's meant for large dogs. I mean, we are only one step away from this.
Speaker 4: That's right, So it's coming up.
Speaker 1: But first, congratulations to mister Limp Bacon on Jeffrey's Hero of the Week.
Speaker 4: Now let's get on to the.
Speaker 1: Jocolic question of the day and send it over to the opposite of mister Limp.
Speaker 4: That's our own digital.
Speaker 5: And when I checked today's calendar, I was tickled, so I asked to.
Speaker 3: Please stop tickling his ribs.
Speaker 5: Though, But then after that, that's when I learned that today is the birthday of not just one, but two famous celebrities, Wow, comedian Dane Cook and multi talented megastar Queen Latifa.
Speaker 6: I really like one of those people, the Big two, so I immediately knew there was only one way to properly honor these two legends of entertain that's by quizzing you on famous.
Speaker 3: Cooks and queens in a special edition of.
Speaker 5: Plenty of twenty Day.
Speaker 2: I mean, Queen Lyativa's funnier is that one of the.
Speaker 5: Questions we get every question will be about either a famous TV celebrity chef or a famous royal queen.
Speaker 2: Wow, I don't know a ton about either of these.
Speaker 5: Let's start with the woman who leaves all the cooking and queening to her roommates. That's Alexis Fuller, Alexis, give me a number one through twenty. Please, let's go one, Alexis. Celebrity chef Guy Fieri is known for his TV show Diners, Drive Ins and Dives and his famous catchphrase take me to blank.
Speaker 4: Oh uh Flavortown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Blavortown is correct, Alexis.
Speaker 2: Is that also how you correctly say Guy Fieri's name?
Speaker 5: I know, I didn't know that it was born Guy Ferry, and he changed it to something different.
Speaker 3: So he's the one that's dialing y.
Speaker 6: It's not even a language thing.
Speaker 3: It's a Flavortown dial.
Speaker 4: Flover Town is a real city. Right, Let's go to.
Speaker 5: Brook gave me a number one through twenty place seven Brook on the list of top five highest earning celebrity chefs.
Speaker 3: Gordon Ramsey's on there.
Speaker 5: Yea also Jamie Oliver you might know him as the Naked Chef Okay, but the number one spot goes to a man named Alan Wong from Japan. His net worth is over one billion dollars thanks to a very popular Asian dish that he received critical acclaim for here in America and now you can find it in every city across the country.
Speaker 3: What Asian dish is it?
Speaker 2: WHOA? He's Japanese because at first I was thinking like orange chicken, right, but that would be.
Speaker 1: Chinese may It's like the mixsushi burger.
Speaker 6: Yeahs I mean.
Speaker 2: But the thing is is it had to be somehow trademarked back to him, right if he was gonna make a bunch of money on it, I guess I'm just gonna stick with even though it's not Japanese orange chicken.
Speaker 3: Brooks scoring with orange chicken.
Speaker 5: Alan Wong made a bunch of money with his popular take on it's in correct poke bowls. Oh, he has a hairy famous recipe for pokey Alan.
Speaker 3: Wong's minute Poke. Let's go over to Jose. Alexis is still in it, brook is out? Jose. I need a number one through twenty from you. Let's go ten. Number ten.
Speaker 5: Jose named this famous queen who is known for screaming out the phrase off with their heads, the.
Speaker 4: Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland.
Speaker 3: That's correct, Jose. It's my favorite right in Disney.
Speaker 4: Oh God, I got it right. Okay, that's all I'm mad?
Speaker 3: Could work, Hose, Jeffrey, it's your turn. How about a number?
Speaker 4: Okay, nineteen, Jeffrey.
Speaker 5: A very long time ago, a famous queen used eyeliner, and not just for beauty purposes. The lead salt found in it helped protect her against eye disease.
Speaker 3: Okay, name that queen?
Speaker 4: Oh nothing like put some leod up in your eye.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I feel like this could fix my eyelash allergy.
Speaker 1: Fire with fire and when I close my eyes and picture a queen with eyeliner. I think of Freddie Mercury from the band Queen, But I don't know if that's what Jake is going for.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna go with a real queen, the Queen of Sheba.
Speaker 1: Oh, she was Queen of Ethiopia from one sixty five to one seventy three.
Speaker 4: A d and challenge the wisdom of King Solomon.
Speaker 5: You know, of course, we all know that you Sheba written down to Queen of Sheba is incorrect.
Speaker 3: I was looking for.
Speaker 5: Cleopatra Egypt, very fierce eyes. We're down to Alexis and Jose. Now the next wrong answer loses. Alexis need a number one through twenty.
Speaker 3: Please, Okay, I'll go number nine.
Speaker 5: Before she mastered the arts of French cooking. This famous celebrity chef used to be a spy for the United States.
Speaker 3: Yes, what's her name?
Speaker 2: What? Yes?
Speaker 3: I know this right, supposed to know this.
Speaker 5: I don't see any female chef cooking show.
Speaker 2: He is so famous.
Speaker 3: Martha Stewart. Martha Stewart incorrect.
Speaker 5: I thought I was looking for Julia Child.
Speaker 4: And her famous French cooking book because she's super old.
Speaker 2: She's like the first famous, famous cooking.
Speaker 5: Before the CIA was created, she worked for the os S the Opposite Strategic Services, and she's famous for creating a shark repellent for Navy seals that.
Speaker 4: I forgot.
Speaker 3: That means you've won today's game.
Speaker 4: Up, I'm the Queen Jose. Good work coming out on top. So you get to choose who get shot today.
Speaker 1: And somebody's gonna be singing Sexy back by Justin Timberlake.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Whether to punish jeff for being too smart. That's a punishment I suffer every single day. That's true, So I gotta give it. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: In sexy bag.
Speaker 5: Yeh.
Speaker 4: Their mother boys don't know how to end leaned in on that. That's not the first time you're saying that's right.
Speaker 1: That's your shall collar question of the day.
Speaker 4: We got your phone tap coming up in just a few minutes.
Speaker 2: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.