Speaker 1: It's the radio segment that's taking over the jewelry industry with a revolutionary new idea nobody else is doing.
Speaker 2: Okay, kidney stone.
Speaker 1: Rings, don't be basically and proposed with a dumb diamond. Be different and ask for her hand with a custom made fourteen care at kidney Stone passed by your uncle Ralph.
Speaker 3: You don't even do the work for.
Speaker 2: And then you can hear a pope comes out.
Speaker 1: He runs in the famift off with Laser Stories. The segment will read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser and there's other jewel fools.
Speaker 2: Just don't this.
Speaker 1: First Laser Stories out of England. Fifty two year old Amelia Stevens got pulled over and when the officer walked up to the window, he could easily tell there was alcohol.
Speaker 2: On her breath nobody.
Speaker 1: Drinking dry, so he brought her and she made it more complicated than necessary. The cop explained she needed to blow steadily for a few seconds, but instead she tried to suck on it like a straw.
Speaker 4: Unk.
Speaker 1: She then asked him do I blow in or blow out?
Speaker 4: What say? Well?
Speaker 1: The cops said, how do you blow in, that's sucking. Then Amelia's next question was okay, am I sucking in or sucking out? Eventually he said, pretend like she's blowing up a balloon and she understood that.
Speaker 3: Ye, well, that's good. See she was not that drunk though.
Speaker 1: Well then she stopped early, so they had to do it over again. And that's when the reading finally came in that Amelia blew four times the legal limits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, but what did she and she blew in.
Speaker 1: When the cops told her the results, she asked to suck on the breathalyzer again because she thought she could definitely get a higher score.
Speaker 2: It's not a game.
Speaker 1: After that, Amelia got sentenced to eighteen months probation, one hundred and twenty hours of community service. And this is her fourth DUI, so she's lost her license until twenty twenty seven one.
Speaker 3: And she didn't know how to do it.
Speaker 2: I'm sure she didn't even remember them the first time. It's good.
Speaker 1: This next laser story is out of the luxurious land of Smells. Last week, McDonald's Japan shared an image on social media that had the world shook, and if you missed it, they were teasing a McDonald's French fry perfume.
Speaker 2: I'm showing my host right now.
Speaker 1: You can see the pick of it up on the Brook and Jeffrey Insta stories.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Every person who's ever worked at McDonald's is like, yeah, I know that.
Speaker 1: But the glass bottle it comes in is shaped like a box of McDonald's French fries.
Speaker 2: And that's not all they said.
Speaker 1: They're actually three different fragrances, plumb norri seaweed, salt, garlic, black pepper, mayo seasoning, and one that simply smells like salted mcfries. Of course, people online got really excited. Some said that they were booking their ticket from the US to Tokyo that day.
Speaker 3: I could smell it from here.
Speaker 1: A spokesperson for McDonald's Japan just threw cold water on it, saying, quote, the image was part of a promotion for the limited time flavored fries product. The perfume is not actually manufactured or sold.
Speaker 4: I was it's a perfume bottled that a woman spritzing on her neck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, it was all just an advertising came up with something cool. Other fast food joints have done similar things over the years, like KFC once had a fried chicken scent, Pizza Hut had pizza perfume, and Burger King Japan briefly had a scent called flame grilled Fragrance, which just smelled like a hot fresh whopper had candles for a Secondeah, remember that they're cool in fire logs to.
Speaker 4: KFC, they actually didn't use any wood or wax for that. They just use their old mashed potato.
Speaker 1: This next laser story is out of are you auto this world?
Speaker 3: I Am?
Speaker 1: Cars have been working on subscription based features for years now, but Audi is getting heat for what they're asking their European customers to pay for.
Speaker 2: Soon you'll be.
Speaker 1: Paying monthly fees for Apple car Play. If you plug your phone out to play music, charge.
Speaker 2: You for it.
Speaker 3: I thought it was just like part of my phone.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 2: It's just a freeze. It's a feature on your car.
Speaker 1: Cruise control charge, the extra high beam assist.
Speaker 4: You can't turn your if you can't see, you have to pay your money.
Speaker 2: And two zone air conditioning.
Speaker 3: I'm not paying for that one.
Speaker 4: If I'm driving, everybody's got to be at my temperature.
Speaker 2: I love this one.
Speaker 1: If I'm on a date, I can be like Hey, baby girl, go ahead turn your AC and I'll pay the five minutes. So to make sure you understand, these are all features that are already installed in the Audi's A threes.
Speaker 2: When consumers buy them.
Speaker 1: It's just if they actually want to use them, they'll have to pay a monthly subscription.
Speaker 3: Why that really?
Speaker 4: I hate the monthly subscription world that we live in right now, who's going to put a.
Speaker 3: Stop to it?
Speaker 2: Well, luckily, Brooke.
Speaker 1: This is only happening for Audi Europe, so who cares about the Europeans. But people are questioning when AUDI will start to make the same changes here in the States.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally. Eventually it's gonna be like, oh, you want to break that. We want to stop with that. Stop one thousand dollars right now? You want to break this?
Speaker 1: Next laser story is out of the world of powerful produce. If the mad scientists behind this keep it up, we might be eating blueberries like apples soon. What.
Speaker 2: Oh that sounds amazing.
Speaker 3: I'm so squishy in the middle.
Speaker 2: Oh I want one.
Speaker 1: I say that because a company in Australia called Costa Berries just unveiled the largest blueberry ever grown.
Speaker 2: It's about the size of a ping pong ball. I want it.
Speaker 3: See, I feel like the texture is not gonna be great.
Speaker 1: It's so big, it's gonna be like, okay, like a plum bro normal normal blueberry is only way about a gram or two. This one is twenty times heavier and just under announce.
Speaker 4: Put it in my bowl of yogurt and it will take up the.
Speaker 1: Dim They picked it in November and they sat it in a deep freezer for three months while they waited on Guinness to verify it. The old record was sixteen point two grams, so this one was twenty six percent heavier.
Speaker 3: How did they grow it so big?
Speaker 2: Let's go with magic?
Speaker 3: Okay, blueberry days and.
Speaker 1: The company says this won't be unusual in the upcoming years. They've been working on breeding them to be bigger because they say there's a lot of consumer demand for low, larger blueberries.
Speaker 2: They do have like tons of antioxidants and stuff in them too.
Speaker 3: Yeah they're super food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I guess what they say is true.
Speaker 1: Bigger actually is always better, No, not always always, And that's why this guy had his cosmetic surgery recently done to get his shellon large.
Speaker 2: The animal kingdom. You gotta do what you gotta do.
Speaker 1: That's how means Laser Stories has come to an end for the day.
Speaker 2: We'll do it again, same time on Wednesday
Speaker 3: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,