Speaker 1: One eight hundred d ui away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred douy away dot com or call eight hundred do you y away Today?
Speaker 2: We call a woman who's going to be attending a wedding coming up, and she's not really close with either side. There's a situation where her boyfriend is buddies with the groom. Oh, she is like a plus one. Yeah right, but she did put some of her own money towards a nice gift off of their registries.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: What she doesn't know is that while her gift was appreciated, it's not quite enough. You're gonna hear why in your phone? Tap right now it's another twenty.
Speaker 3: Hello. Hi, is this Veronica?
Speaker 4: Yes, it is Matthew's calling. Oh.
Speaker 3: I'm the planner for the Johanson wedding. My name is Haken Coffee.
Speaker 4: Oh hello, Hi.
Speaker 3: You can call me K of course, but my friends call me Kken Coffee. Get it, k Ken coffee cake and coffee. You know it sounds like cake and coffee.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, yeah, okay, sure, it's funny that it.
Speaker 3: Took you a second to get that. A little slow on the uptake.
Speaker 4: Uh okay, is there something that you need from me?
Speaker 3: That is a great question. So I'm touching bass with all the wedding guests. We're just a few short weeks away from the big day, and I'm just looking through my notes. It looks like, actually, are you friends with a brighter groom?
Speaker 4: My boyfriend Alex is really really close to the groom, so I'm basically like a plus one.
Speaker 3: He's a pretty attractive guy, isn't he?
Speaker 4: Who Alex or the groom?
Speaker 3: Oh silly, I mean the groom to that big chunk of man meat is off the market.
Speaker 4: What I would do to that? Wow, that's a little uncomfortable. I mean, I'm good because I'm with Alex and he's obviously getting married.
Speaker 3: So well, yeah, anyway, let's move forward. So I see you already sent in a gift for the writing room to Marquis by Waterford Treviso crystal candlesticks.
Speaker 4: Ah, yeah, that's from me and Alex. I think they're really beautiful. She's got great taste.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the couple wants you to know how grateful they are for the generous gift valued at one hundred and twenty dollars.
Speaker 4: Okay, sorry, what what is this all about? Is this something that you need?
Speaker 3: I I'm so glad you asked, because they're just wondering if you could just do a tad bit more.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry the couple was wondering if I could do a tad bit more. What well, I'm sure you.
Speaker 3: Can understand, is their one and only wedding day, so there's not going to be another.
Speaker 4: Right, It's just that I don't understand what it is that they want me to do more.
Speaker 3: Still, slow on the uptake, I see, Okay, okay, wow.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: Based on my recommendation, I've had a couple institute gift giving tiers to prioritize wedding.
Speaker 4: Guests, prioritize them for what though? I just I don't understand what that like.
Speaker 3: PBS pledge drive, you know, like you donate twenty dollars, you get a koozie and a pen, but if you donate one hundred dollars, you get the koozy pen and ken Burn's Civil War on DVD.
Speaker 4: I do have other things I need to do today. So if you could let me know what it is you need.
Speaker 3: For me, that's what I'm getting to So the candlesticks fall in the zero to one hundred and fifty dollars gift tier, so that's going to earn you admission only to the ceremony.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not going to be allowed into the reception.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to be allowed into the reception.
Speaker 3: What it sounds like you want to go, which is great because if you can just up into two hundred dollars to be in tier two, you'll not only be allowed into the reception, cash bar all, but you'll receive cake privileges too.
Speaker 4: Cake privileges. You'll get to eat the cake. Here's got to be kidding me.
Speaker 3: One piece per gas. Please don't steal the forks.
Speaker 4: This can't be how weddings work now, this is just ridiculous.
Speaker 3: No, eighty percent of the guest list is tier two or higher. We go all the way up to five tiers.
Speaker 4: I listen, I just picked something off the registries I thought was pretty I don't understand what the problem is here.
Speaker 3: This is what weddings are all about. Now, No, Cheapo's allowed.
Speaker 4: Campos, How dare you your best friend? And I went on their registry and I picked out a beautiful gift and I thought one hundred dollars an extremely dinner.
Speaker 1: Actually it was.
Speaker 3: Valued at one hundred and twenty. So you're kind of misrepresenting yourself right there.
Speaker 4: The dollar amount represent a friendship, like they made a registry for heaven's sake. I went on the registry. I picked something that they He says, they what.
Speaker 3: I will tell you that it was important to Alex when I talked to him on the phone earlier today.
Speaker 4: Could you talk to Alex? We're giving you everyone's phone numbers. You are a psycho. He said that you.
Speaker 3: Might be kind of upset when we called you for this prank phone call.
Speaker 4: He said, what.
Speaker 3: This is actually Brug from the radio show Brock and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me right now?
Speaker 3: It's a phone tap. It's all a joke.
Speaker 4: I can this whole thing. Oh, He said.
Speaker 3: You were kind of on the fence about the wedding and wanted us to.
Speaker 4: Mess with you.
Speaker 3: I don't even know. You didn't even give me a chance to tell you about Tier three, where you could have gotten some Jordan Almond UH party favors. What are they call? I guess I don't even know what Tier three is up. Every morning was phone Tap weekday mornings on the twenty Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning