Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, is this the right number?
Speaker 3: It'sser line.
Speaker 4: Goodby, just call me back. If you haven't heard the loser line before, it works like this.
Speaker 5: Okay, Let's say a guy approaches you while you're out at the club and uses this charming pickup line on you. Excuse me, miss boy, but could you perhaps call me an ambulance because your.
Speaker 4: Beauty is killing me right now?
Speaker 5: You know what, We could skip the paramedics and you just give me mouth to mouth. I must warn you my dentures are loose on purpose.
Speaker 2: That's the reason why we've switched to compression only.
Speaker 5: He says that tell him that you appreciate an older gentleman who has health benefits.
Speaker 4: Ah, that's right, I'm on Medicaid. And that's when you give him the digits to the loser line.
Speaker 5: So hopefully he leaves an awkward voicemail that we can play on the air.
Speaker 4: Voicemails like this one.
Speaker 6: Hey, my name is James. I've never done anything like this before, but I saw this number on a bathroom wall. Hoping this isn't one of those scam things, you know.
Speaker 7: Before I called this lady, she gave me her address and I ended up breaking leaves for like three hours and then that was it, And I wasn't happy about it.
Speaker 6: That being said, anything from the waist up is pretty much fair game. I can definitely take it.
Speaker 4: Take from the waistop.
Speaker 2: I don't understand what happens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't either.
Speaker 2: I like how he said that he's never done this before and then immediately went into a story.
Speaker 4: About how he had.
Speaker 5: You always wonder who are the people that call those numbers on the bathroom stall.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I feel like that woman had a better idea.
Speaker 2: We could get this guy over here, get him like cleaning up the studio.
Speaker 5: Yes, I wonder if he's good with handy work, because we have a broken AC unit in here.
Speaker 4: We need somebody that knows what they're doing. I'm pretty sure he was the one looking for a handy.
Speaker 5: Your hands can work up there in different ways too.
Speaker 2: Is this the manager of the dollar store?
Speaker 3: Figure you would send me the voicemail you cowered?
Speaker 5: Here's a question.
Speaker 3: Why do you call yourself the dollar store when things cost more than a dollar? You know, I have five bucks on me.
Speaker 8: I want five candy bars.
Speaker 3: I got an argument with your registered lady.
Speaker 4: I think her name was kat or something.
Speaker 3: So don't you Jack know that if you price something higher than what you cram on your sign, it's false advertising. And you know what, get ready for a class action lawsuit and me hitting up every one of your stores this weekend in one hundred miles radius. I'm gonna steal all your toothpaste, and I want you gonna.
Speaker 8: Do huh.
Speaker 5: Good idea to like let the manager know that you're coming to steal from their store before.
Speaker 4: You do it. My mom will join that classic.
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 2: There's a family Dollar that opened close to my mom's house, and she would and she goes Brook. You wouldn't believe it. Some thing's were three dollars.
Speaker 5: Oh no, oh god, speaking of the dollar store, if you want something fun in your life that costs even less than a buck, tet on over to the Brook and Jeffrey TikTok page where you can.
Speaker 4: Find your loser line of the week.
Speaker 5: They are along with special clips from the show and Brooke walking on a treadmill while she's hunched over her desk. At the same time, so many dudes over sixty perven out to that video right now.
Speaker 2: That is a very unflattering video.
Speaker 4: Go check it out for yourself. Now, let's get back to the loser line.
Speaker 8: Oh man, I was reading hoping you'd answer. I've been dying to talk to you. I have this gift for you, and I've been working on it. Actually I don't really have it yet, but I will, and I need you to help me to get it. Okay, it's his promise ring. I get my ex girlfriend. She still has it. It looks so much more beautiful on you. And I see this ring on on she's always wearing on Instagram, and I know she still has it, and I just keep thinking, maybe you can help me go down to her place. You can sit on my shoulders and kind of shimmy up through the window. I drove by it last night. I know the windows open. So I just can't stop thinking about you wearing this ring. This is gonna be so romantic.
Speaker 4: It's romantic. It could be romantic.
Speaker 5: A little B and E on a first date, an entering Yeah, that could do with a rom com About that story.
Speaker 2: I have a special hatred for promise rings. Just from the get go. He lost me there.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, did you get a promise ring from a guy in middle school.
Speaker 2: For accept a promise ring.
Speaker 4: I think there's the stupidest thing.
Speaker 8: This is a good point.
Speaker 5: If this ring was worth more, I might be down if we were talking a little bit more carrots on.
Speaker 2: It's one of the engagement.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's that.
Speaker 5: I think it's like a plastic ring that you get out of one of those machines.
Speaker 1: Not Christopher, this is me. Remember we met at the barcue. I may or may not have been drinking marguerite us. I'm seven in the morning. I'm feeling Trey good. I'm gonna have a ship right now for me and let me have one for you.
Speaker 7: Hmmm.
Speaker 1: I think I'm just gonna have a little more.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, Brooks mom called the Loser.
Speaker 2: Is I really honestly think those were frozen Margarita's Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm like, how do.
Speaker 4: I know that? Like reflection, like mother, like daughter.
Speaker 2: Lemons, limes, orange juice, what's the difference?
Speaker 4: Yeah, had to it.
Speaker 5: Find Brooks recipe for a frozen to read up on the brook and Jeffrey TikTok page, and you can listen to the Loser line regularly at this time every single week.
Speaker 4: Let's get into your phone tapping right after this
Speaker 6: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning,