Speaker 1: It's broken Jeffrey in the morning, and over the weekend, thousands of people partied all over the city for Saint Patrick's Daylight. It was a multi day long celebration of everything Irish, like cabbage and Killian Murphy and magical rocks that make you talk good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's actually problem, honestly, by the time Sunday happened.
Speaker 1: Also lots of responsible alcohol consumption happens, where you pay twenty dollars to drink in the back alley of an Irish bar and watch your friend's puke and did the gutter before you stumble over to it another bar in a different alley and pay another twenty bucks to do it all over again.
Speaker 3: Patty, I love Portati on Saint Patrick's Day.
Speaker 1: And that's why we sent Jose and Alexis out to the streets. Ask the fine beer soaked people a simple question, what you're doing on Saint Patrick's weekend?
Speaker 3: What you're doing on Saint Patrick's Day weekend.
Speaker 1: We're out here at tavern, you know, with the homies.
Speaker 3: I sound so good out of the bar this You're like, what are you What are you doing? I don't know. I was just trying to sound cool. It's like your party boys. Yeah, that's my party voice. Okay, so this is what you normally sound like sometimes, Yeah, the party, I'm just drunk. Wait a minute, what's the what's the difference? Maybe like five shots in, I'm only like two. We're not dragging her yet, that's the difference.
Speaker 2: So you are you are surrounded by big burly guys.
Speaker 3: Are these your bodyguards or these guys know they're going to be dragging you? Celebrity? You know, know your celebrity? Who are you? Tell me? Why are you a celebrit only fans whoa wait a minute saying I used to be retired.
Speaker 2: Okay, so only fans made you rich. Now you're partying with a bunch of dudes. What's next in your life?
Speaker 3: Probably be sober right next on her?
Speaker 1: Yeah, last goal field the hardest. You have to be literally dragged home up my hill in order to make it there.
Speaker 2: The guys are like, we're ready, don't worry, we'll take care of it.
Speaker 3: Out of it. Yeah, boys like, aha.
Speaker 2: You're just jealous.
Speaker 3: One day, maybe you could be an only fan star. I can't be dragged around it way too much. But you do not say Patrick's Day weekend. I am out here with my college buddy Sean and all of his pals, best friend Hannah. Okay, so your best friend's a girl, as he yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what do you have to say to people that think you can't be best friends with the girl?
Speaker 3: We're in love? Oh wait wait, do you know that she's in love with you? I did not know that until now.
Speaker 1: This is that you can't be best friends with a girl unless you're in love with her.
Speaker 3: That's fact.
Speaker 2: So she actually said she.
Speaker 3: Was in love with me first. Are you gonna say it back now? Because he doesn't know? Now he knows. You just set it out and your friends are chanting kiss. Yes, yes, I'm so uncomfortable. Ryan. No, you're not gonna do it. I gotta go. I'm so sorry. All right, shout out to my mom. This is Caleb. I made it on the radio. I didn't kiss her. Mom. Mom is proud. He's solid.
Speaker 2: She keeps saying again and again, Oh, he doesn't know yet, he doesn't even know.
Speaker 3: And we're like, no, you just said it to him. I think he already knew. Everybody's now.
Speaker 1: If you're the female best friend, aren't you offended that he was more excited to learn that he was on the radio and you've been in love with him secretly for years and years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a hard night for both of them. That's when it came.
Speaker 1: Down as hard as a girl getting dragged by a bunch of dudes up the hill. No, no, if you're just teining us, we're doing what you're doing at Saint Patrick's Day weekend?
Speaker 3: Where we sent brook No, where we sent I definitely didn't know. The book wasn't capable.
Speaker 1: It was Jose and Alexis going out to the bars to ask people a simple question.
Speaker 3: What you're doing on Saint Patrick's Day weekend? We're drinking?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Is that a good thing? Listen, we're waiting in this long ass line. Someone get us to the front. We won't pay, but we're looking for hold on, hold on, you're smoking.
Speaker 2: But I thought you're supposed to be drinking, crossfaded, any other words that I should know that you're gonna be doing tonight. We're geeked.
Speaker 3: We're geeked to the gods.
Speaker 1: The American language like you're on the clouds, you're in Pluto, you're in bars.
Speaker 3: You girls are having fun tonight. Okay, what what is your name? My name's a Listen, I'm a leioh. Wait a minute, hold on, this isn't a dating game. I mean it could be. Tell me about dating her brother. Wait, you're dating her brother cousin? Wait a minute, you don't even know the relation? No, I do. It's just like he's living in the same house. Like, did you listen to this somewhere? Yeah?
Speaker 2: If if we can edit this, yes, how were we able to it?
Speaker 1: Turns out we were able to edit it. Unfortunately, after that clip, both of our editors quit want to work on this show, and.
Speaker 3: The third one is still on the floor. What was happening?
Speaker 1: There was a brother of first cousin, two girls who sounded the same. You're the only one that could interpret.
Speaker 3: Probably, Okay, what do do not say? Patrick's day weekend? I'm running the blog. Let's see what's up? Okay? I have to ask you, single dating, what's what's up? So? I have options? Can you explain? I'm a very honest guy, so when I talk to it girl.
Speaker 2: Oka, Wait, saying you have options doesn't sound honest.
Speaker 3: So let me get to the point. When I tell a girl, I'm talking to other girls as well, and I usually say like, is that okay? Or are we gonna have to stop right here? You're confident. It's not about confidence, it's more about like friends next to me said, you're lying. Is there a reason they're saying? I don't know what they're talking about? What are your options? Then I'm looking at your phone. I don't snapscreen open, just let me read like three names. So that's gonna cost fifteen marks. I saw Jianna, Let me see the rest. Who All right? I know how to stalk quick, dude? You had you said his secret? Like, no, don't say her name name?
Speaker 1: Oh man, you can lie to Brook and get away with it. You can lie to me or Jose, but don't you dare try to pull one over on our little blonde Mimion Alexis. She will find all of your exes and all the places that you've lived in the first five minutes if you take your phone and I will do what needs to be done. That was like what you're doing on Saint Patrick's Day weekend.
Speaker 3: We got your phone town coming up in just a few minutes. Brook and Jeffrey in the morning