Speaker 1: Hey is Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning and it's a podcast. Welcome to it.
Speaker 2: All, right, let's get it going.
Speaker 3: It is time for us to recognize our hero of the week. It's Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning and for this week's hero, we're headed to Florida to it full of heroes, and we're talking about a fifty two year old man whose name we do not know. Wow, you're gonna understand why though in a second here. But he had a history of bad migraines and went to see the doctor recently because for some reason they seem to be getting worse. They felt more severe, lasted longer than before, and he'd have these pounding headaches for a week straight.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it's terrible.
Speaker 3: He kept happening over and over again for months, until finally his doctor came back with a brand new diagnosis and found good news. It's actually not migraines.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 3: Then turns out he had a giant tapeworm in his head. You can get one there, yes, you can, apparently, how do you get it up there? Well, they figured out that he had eaten some month old bacon that went bad, and of course he's the type of guy who likes his bacon soft and chewy.
Speaker 1: Cannot be trusted.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I don't trust anyone who likes wiggly bacon.
Speaker 3: If he'd cooked it just a little bit more, probably would have killed the parasite that was hiding in there. But that's right, mister Limp Bacon doesn't do it that way, so he unknowingly ate the tapeworm which got up into his brain and laid some eggs.
Speaker 1: Could not have been more gross, I know.
Speaker 3: Well, thankfully he's okay now because they gave him a deworming medication that's also used on large dogs, and his symptom is finally improved after about two weeks side.
Speaker 2: Effects from.
Speaker 5: Us a shot collar that's meant for large dogs. I mean, we are only one step away from this, that's.
Speaker 3: Right, So it's coming up. But first, congratulations to mister Limp Bacon and Jeffery's hero of the week. Now let's get on to the shockolic question of the day and send it over to the opposite of mister Limp. That's our own digital Tay.
Speaker 6: When I checked today's calendar, I was tickled, so I asked to please stop tickling.
Speaker 2: His ribs though.
Speaker 6: But then after that, that's when I learned that today is the birthday of not just one, but two famous celebrities. Wow, comedian Dane Cook and multi talented megastar Queen Latifa.
Speaker 1: I really like one of those people.
Speaker 6: It's the big two. So I immediately knew there was only one way to properly honor these two legends of entertainment. That's by quizzing you on famous cooks and queens in a.
Speaker 7: Special edition of.
Speaker 6: Plenty of twenty THO.
Speaker 1: I mean, Queen Lativa's funnier is that one of the questions.
Speaker 4: We get it.
Speaker 6: Every question will be about either a famous TV celebrity chef or a famous royal queen.
Speaker 5: Wow, Queen, I don't know a ton about either of these people.
Speaker 6: Let's start with the woman who leaves all the cooking and queening to her roommates. That's Alexis Fuller. Alexis, give me a number one through twenty.
Speaker 2: Please, let's go one.
Speaker 6: Alexis. Celebrity chef Guy Fieri is known for his TV show Diners, Drive Ins and Dives and his famous catchphrase take me to blank.
Speaker 2: Oh uh Flavortown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Flavortown is correct, Alexis is that also?
Speaker 1: How you correctly say Guy Fieri's name?
Speaker 6: I know, I didn't know that it was born Guy Ferry and he changed it to something different. So he's the one that's dialing.
Speaker 1: It's not even a language thing, it's.
Speaker 6: A Flavortown dial.
Speaker 3: Flavor Town is a real city.
Speaker 6: Right, Let's go to Brook. Gave me a number one through twenty place seven. Brook on the list of top five highest earning celebrity chefs. Gordon Ramsey's on there also Jamie Oliver you might know him as the Naked Chef, But the number one spot goes to a man named Alan Wong from Japan. His net worth is over one billion dollars thanks to a very popular Asian dish that he received critical acclaim for here in America and now you can find it in every city across the country. What Asian dish is it?
Speaker 8: Who?
Speaker 1: He's Japanese?
Speaker 5: Because at first I was thinking like orange chicken, right, but that would be Chinese.
Speaker 3: It's like the misushi burger.
Speaker 7: Yeahs I mean.
Speaker 5: But the thing is is it had to be somehow trademark back to him, right if he was gonna make a bunch of money on it. I guess I'm just gonna stick with even though it's not Japanese orange chicken.
Speaker 6: Brooks scoring with orange chicken. Alan Wong made a bunch of money with his popular take on It's incorrect, His poke bowls Oh, a very famous recipe for pokey Alan Wong's minute Poke. Let's go over to Jose. All right, Alexis is still in it, brook is out? Jose. I need a number one through twenty from you.
Speaker 4: Let's go ten.
Speaker 6: Number ten. Jose named this famous queen who is known for screaming out the phrase off with their heads.
Speaker 4: Oh, the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland.
Speaker 6: That's correct, Jose.
Speaker 4: It's my favorite ride at Disney.
Speaker 3: Oh God, I got it right.
Speaker 4: Okay, and that's all I'm bad?
Speaker 6: Could work, Hose, Jeffrey, it's your turn. How about a number?
Speaker 3: Okay? Nineteen, Jeffrey.
Speaker 6: A very long time ago, a famous queen used eyeliner, and not just for beauty purposes. The lead salt found in it helped heckt her against eye disease. Name that queen.
Speaker 1: Oh, nothing like put some blood up in your eyes.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I feel like this could fix my eyelash allergy.
Speaker 3: Fire with fire, And when I close my eyes and picture a queen with eyeliner, I think of Freddie Mercury from the band Queen. But I don't know if that's what Jake is going for. Uh, I'm just gonna go with a real queen. The Queen of Sheba. Oh, she was Queen of Ethiopia from one sixty five to one seventy three. A d and challenge the wisdom of King Solomon.
Speaker 6: You know, of course, we all know that you don't. Sheba written down to Queen of Sheba is incorrect.
Speaker 7: I was looking for.
Speaker 6: Cleopatra Egypt, very fierce eyes. We're down to Alexis and Jose. Now the next wrong answer loses. Alexis need a number one through twenty.
Speaker 2: Please, Okay, I'll go number nine.
Speaker 6: Before she mastered the arts of French cooking. This famous celebrity used to be a spy for the United States. Yes, what's her name?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: I know this, You're supposed to know this.
Speaker 2: I don't seen any female chef.
Speaker 5: Cooking show is so famous?
Speaker 2: Martha Stewart, Martha Stewart incorrect.
Speaker 6: I thought I was looking for Julia Child and her famous a French cooking book because she's super old.
Speaker 5: She's like the first famous famous cooking.
Speaker 6: Before the CIA was created. She worked for the os S the Opposite Strategic Services, and she's famous for creating a shark repellent for Navy Seals's.
Speaker 7: Got that wrong?
Speaker 2: Good movie?
Speaker 6: That means you've won today's game of I'm the Queen twenty Jose.
Speaker 3: Good work coming out on top, so you get to choose to get shot today. And somebody's gonna be singing Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake.
Speaker 10: I don't know whether to punish jeff for being too smart.
Speaker 3: That's a punishment I suffer every single day. That's true, So I gotta give it to there you go.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm bringing sexy bag.
Speaker 1: The mother boys don't know.
Speaker 11: How to.
Speaker 2: Lean on that.
Speaker 3: That's your Sean Collar question of the day. We got your phones have coming up in just a few.
Speaker 8: Minutes, Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Once an object or an item is named something that's kind of it, that's what it's called forever and it rarely changes Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. But it doesn't mean the Internet can't fantasize a little bit. And I say that because there was a new online poll update on the where people were asked, what's something you think is badly named and come up with a better name. So a lot of people had fun with that. Here's some of the best answers. Number seven dentures should be called substitutes.
Speaker 1: Substitute.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, this list is gonna be full of puns.
Speaker 3: I like it, but old people with their SSA's would really struggle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, substitute before they put the substitute.
Speaker 3: Number six is labor contractions should be called birthquakes. Birthquakes.
Speaker 5: I mean it does feel like the hurricane situation on top of an earthquake, on top of like every natural disaster at once happening inside of you.
Speaker 3: Oh, Brook really enjoyed me.
Speaker 1: There's a tsunami that comes eventually.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's move Number five. Someone suggested that garbage men should be renamed pickup artists, and pick up artists should be called garbage men.
Speaker 11: Yay.
Speaker 3: Number four, jet skis should be botor cycles. Number three astronomers should be named sky in tiss.
Speaker 5: You would remember what an astronomer is though if you called it a diet yet, that's a good point number two.
Speaker 3: This is kind of cute. Donuts should be rebranded as sugar bagels. It's cute but not donuts forever. And the number one thing people want to rename olives instead, they should be called greases pieces Greece because from the grease. Yeah, maybe try one of those words out in the real world. You see how people look at you.
Speaker 1: I make it my kids olive if I call them that.
Speaker 3: We're going to do Laser Stories right after this. It's the radio segment that's taking over the jewelry industry with a revolutionary new idea nobody else is doing. Okay, kidney stone.
Speaker 12: Rings, don't be basic and proposed with a dumb diamond, be different and asked for her hand with a custom made fourteen care at kidney stove passed by your uncle Ralph.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't even do the work for.
Speaker 4: And then you can hear a pop ye comes out.
Speaker 3: He runs in the fam fifteen percent off with Laser Stories, the segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser and there's other jewel fools. Just don't this first Laser Stories out of England fifty two year old Amelia Stevens got pulled over and when the officer walked up to the window, he could easily tell there was alcohol on her breast.
Speaker 7: Nobody got to put it no drinking dry.
Speaker 3: So he breathalyzed her, and she made it more complicated than necessary. The cop explained she needed to blow steadily for a few seconds, but instead she tried to suck on it like a straw. You know you're drunk. She then asked him do I blow in or blow out? O?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 7: She say?
Speaker 3: Well, the cops said, how do you blow in? That's sucking. Then Amelia's next question was, okay, am I sucking in or sucking out? Eventually he said, pretend like she's blowing up a balloon and she understood that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well that's good.
Speaker 1: See she was not that drunk though.
Speaker 3: Well then she stopped early, so they had to do it over again, and that's when the reading finally came in that Amelia blew four times the legal limits.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, but what did she blow?
Speaker 1: And she blew in.
Speaker 3: When the cops told her the results, she asked to suck on the breathalyzer again because she thought she could definitely get a higher score.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's not a game.
Speaker 3: After that, Amelia got sentenced to eighteen months probation, one hundred and twenty hours of community service. And this is her fourth dui, so she's lost her license until twenty twenty seven one.
Speaker 1: And she didn't know how to do it.
Speaker 3: I'm sure she didn't even remember them the first time.
Speaker 6: It's that good.
Speaker 3: This next laser story is out of the luxurious land of smells. Last week, McDonald's Japan shared an image on social media that had the world shook, and if you missed it, they were teasing a McDonald's French fry perfume. I'm showing my host right now. You can see the pick of it up on the Brook and Jeffrey insta stories.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Every person who's ever worked at McDonald's is like, yeah, I know that.
Speaker 3: But the glass bottle it comes in is shaped like a box of McDonald's French fries. And that's not all they said. They're actually three different fragrances, plum norri seaweed, salt, garlic, black pepper, mayo seasoning, and one that simply smells like salted mcfries. Of course, people online got really excited some said that they were booking their ticket from the US to Tokyo that day.
Speaker 1: I could smell it from here.
Speaker 3: A spokesperson for McDonald's Japan just threw cold water on it, saying, quote, the image was part of a promotion for the limited time flavored Fries product. The perfume is not actually manufactured or sold.
Speaker 5: I was It's lovely a perfume bottle that a woman spritzing on her neck.
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 10: It was all just an advertising came up with something cool.
Speaker 3: Other fast food joints have done similar things over the years, like KFC once had a fried chicken scent, Pizza Hut had pizza perfume, and Burger King Japan briefly had a scent called flame Grilled Fragrance, which just smelled like a hot fresh whopper had candles for a secondehmember that they're cool. In fire logs, tosh' KFC.
Speaker 1: Actually didn't use any wood or wax for that. They just used their old mashed potato.
Speaker 3: This next laser story is out of are you auto this world.
Speaker 7: Already?
Speaker 3: I Am Cars have been working on subscription based features for years now, but Audi is getting heat for what they're asking their European customers to pay for. Soon you'll be paying monthly fees for Apple car Play. Oh if you plug your phone in to play music, charge you for it.
Speaker 1: I thought it was just like part of my phone.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 3: It's just a free it's a feature on your car. Cruise control charge, the extra high beam assist.
Speaker 10: Wait, you can't turn your if you can't see, you have to pay your money.
Speaker 3: And two zone air conditioning.
Speaker 1: I'm not paid for that one.
Speaker 5: If I'm driving, okay, everybody's got to be at my temperature.
Speaker 4: I love this one.
Speaker 10: If I'm on a date, I can be like, hey, baby girl, go ahead turn your AC and I'll pay the five minutes.
Speaker 3: So to make sure you understand, these are all features that are already installed in the Audi's A threes. When consumers buy them, it's just if they actually want to use them, they'll have to pay a monthly subscription.
Speaker 7: Who that really is?
Speaker 1: I ain't the monthly subscription world that we live in right now. Who's gonna put a stop to it?
Speaker 3: Well, luckily, Brooke, this is only happening for Audi Europe, so who cares about the Europeans? But people are questioning when Audi will start to make the same changes here in the States. Yeah, totally.
Speaker 10: Eventually it's gonna be like, oh, you want to break that. You want to stop, but that stopped one thousand dollars right now, you.
Speaker 3: Want to break This next laser story is out of the world of powerful produce. If the mad scientists behind this keep it up, we might be eating blueberries like apples soon.
Speaker 8: What Oh that.
Speaker 1: Sounds amazing, squishy in the middle.
Speaker 4: I want one.
Speaker 3: I say that because a company in Australia called Custa Berries just unveiled the largest blueberry ever grown. It's about the size of a ping pong ball.
Speaker 6: I want it.
Speaker 1: See. I feel like the texture is not going to be great.
Speaker 3: It's so bigs gonna be like like a normally normal blueberries, only way about a gram or two. This one is twenty times heavier and just under announced.
Speaker 1: Put it in my bowl of yogurt and it will take up the.
Speaker 3: Entire They picked it in November, and they sat it in a deep freezer for three months while they waited on Guinness to verify it. The old record was sixteen point two grams, so this one was twenty six percent heavier.
Speaker 1: How did they grow it? So big, let's go with magic okay, and.
Speaker 3: The company says this won't be unusual in the upcoming years. They've been working on breeding them to be bigger because they say there's a lot of consumer demand for larger blueberries.
Speaker 4: They do have like tons of antioxidants them too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're super food. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I guess what they say is true. Bigger actually is always better, No, not always always no, And that's why this guy had his cosmetic surgery recently done to get his shellon large the Animal Kingdom. You gotta do what you gotta do. It means Laser Stories has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again, same time on Wednesday.
Speaker 8: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: On Twitter or x you can pay extra to get a blue check mark.
Speaker 1: It's so confusing now, it's like, what is it worth any mark?
Speaker 3: And on the dating apps, you can pay extra to unlock the hotter profiles.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah you can.
Speaker 3: But you know what you can't buy. You can't buy your way into being featured on our next segment, the Loser Line. Oh, you have to actually earn that by leading a voicemail so cringey that even your mom would say, Yeah, I don't know that guy. You're gonna hear from the select few who made it in a brand new batch of voicemails that's coming up right after this.
Speaker 9: Wait a minute, is this the right number.
Speaker 8: It's the laser line.
Speaker 3: Good by, Just call me back if you haven't heard the loser line before. It works like this. Okay, Let's say a guy approaches you while you out at the club and uses this charming pickup line on you. Excuse me, miss boy, but could you perhaps call me an ambulance because your beauty is killing me right now? You know what, We could skip the paramedics and you just give me mouth to mouth. I must warn you my dentures are loose on purpose.
Speaker 1: That's the reason why we've switched to compression only.
Speaker 3: He says that, tell him that you appreciate an older gentleman with you who has health benefits. Yeah, that's right, I'm on Medicaid. And that's when you give him the digits to the loser line. So hopefully he leaves an awkward voicemail that we can play on the air. Voicemails like this one.
Speaker 11: Hey, my name is James. I've never done anything like this.
Speaker 9: Before.
Speaker 11: But I saw this number on the bathroom wall. Isn't one of those scam things, you know? Before I called this lady, she gave me her address and I ended up breaking leaves for like three hours and then that was it, and I wasn't happy about it. That being said, anything from the waist up is pretty much fair game. I can definitely take it.
Speaker 3: Take from the waist up.
Speaker 1: I don't understand what happens.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't either.
Speaker 5: And I like how he said that he's never done this before and then immediately went into a story about how he.
Speaker 3: Had You always wonder who are the people that call those numbers on the bathroom stall?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like that woman had a better idea.
Speaker 5: We could get this guy over here, get him like clean up the studio.
Speaker 3: Yes, I wonder if he's good with handy work, because we have a broken AC unit in here. We need somebody that knows what they're doing.
Speaker 9: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 10: He was the one looking for a handy.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, waist up.
Speaker 3: God, hands can work up there in different ways too.
Speaker 9: Is this the manager of the dollar store?
Speaker 8: You would send me to voicemail?
Speaker 9: You cowered.
Speaker 14: Here's a question, why.
Speaker 15: Do you call yourself the dollar store when things cost more than a dollar.
Speaker 14: You know, I have five bucks on me.
Speaker 8: I want five candy bars.
Speaker 15: I got an inn argument with your registered lady.
Speaker 9: I think her name was Kat or something.
Speaker 15: So don't you Jack know that if you price something higher than what you cram on your sign, it's false advertising. And you know what, get ready for a class action lawsuit and me hitting up every one of your stores this weekend in one hundred miles radius. I'm gonna steal all your toothpaste and.
Speaker 5: I what you gonna do?
Speaker 8: Huh?
Speaker 9: What are you gonna doing?
Speaker 3: Good idea to like, let the manager know that you're coming to steal from their store before you do it.
Speaker 7: My mom will join that classic.
Speaker 5: There's a family dollar that opened close to my mom's house and she heard it and she goes Brook.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't believe it. Some thing's worth three dollars?
Speaker 3: Oh no, oh God, speaking of the dollar store, if you want something fun in your life that costs even less than a buck, tet on over to the Brook and Jeffrey TikTok page, where you can find your loser line of the week. There, along with special clips from the show and Brooke walking on a treadmill while she's hunched over her desk at the same time, So many dudes over sixty perven out to that video right now.
Speaker 1: That is a very unflattering video.
Speaker 3: Go check it out for yourself. Now let's get back to the loser line.
Speaker 16: Oh man, I was really hoping you'd answer. I've been dying to talk to you if I had this gift for you, and I've been working on it. Actually I don't really have it yet, but I will, and I need you to help me to get it. Okay, it's just promise Ry. I get my ext girl friend and she still has it. It looks so much more beautiful on you. And I see this ring on on she's always wearing on Instagram, and I know she still has it, and I just keep thinking, maybe you can help me go down in her place. You can sit on my shoulders and kind of shimmy up through the window. Okay, I drove by it last night. I know the windows open, So I just can't stop thinking about you wearing this ring. This is gonna be so romantic.
Speaker 3: Romantic, it could be romantic. A little B and E on a first date entering. Yeah, that could do with a rom com about that story.
Speaker 5: I have a special hatred for promise rings just from the get go. So he lost me there, Oh my god, did you get a promise ring from a guy back.
Speaker 3: In middle school?
Speaker 1: I never accept a promise ring. I think there's the stupidest thing.
Speaker 2: This is a good point. If this ring was worth more, I might be down. We were talking a little bit more carrots on it. I feel like it's one of the engagement ring as.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's that. I think it's like a plastic ring that you get out of one of those machines.
Speaker 17: Christopher, this is me member. We met at the barricue. I may or may not have been drinking marguerite us.
Speaker 14: I'm seven in the morning.
Speaker 13: I'm feeling treaty good. I'm gonna have a sip right now for me, and let me have one for you.
Speaker 11: Hmmm.
Speaker 17: I think I'm just gonna have a little more.
Speaker 14: Excuse me.
Speaker 3: Brook's mom called the.
Speaker 5: I really honestly think those were frozen Margarita's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, how do I know that?
Speaker 3: Like motherlike daughter?
Speaker 5: Lemons limes, orange juice, what's the difference?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It find Brooks recipe for a frozen up on the brook and Jeffrey TikTok page, and you can listen to the Loser Line regularly at this time every single week. Let's get into your phone tappy.
Speaker 8: Right after this brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Today we call a woman who's going to be attending a wedding coming up, and she's not really close with either side. It's a situation where her boyfriend is buddies with the groom. She's like a plus one. Yeah right, but she did put some of her own money towards a nice gift off of their registries. What she doesn't know is that while her gift was appreciated, it's not white enough. You're gonna hear why in your phone tap right now another.
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 1: Is this Veronica?
Speaker 5: Uh yes, I'm the planner for the Johansson wedding. My name is Kken Coffee.
Speaker 14: Oh hello, Hi.
Speaker 5: You can call me Kay of course, but my friends call me cake and coffee. Get it, Kken Coffee, cake and coffee. You know it sounds like cake and coffee.
Speaker 14: Oh okay, yeah, okay, sure.
Speaker 5: It's funny that it took you a second to get that little slow on the uptake.
Speaker 14: Okay, okay, is this something that you need from me?
Speaker 5: That is a great question. So I'm touching base with all the wedding guests. We're just a few short weeks away from the big day, really, and I'm just looking through my notes. It looks like, actually, are you friends with a brighter groom?
Speaker 14: My boyfriend Alex is really really close to the groom, so I'm basically like a plus one.
Speaker 1: He's a pretty attractive guy, isn't he.
Speaker 14: Who you mean, Alex or the groom?
Speaker 5: Oh silly, I mean the groom to that big chunk of man meat is off the market.
Speaker 3: What I would do to that?
Speaker 14: Wow, that's a little uncomfortable. I mean, I'm good because I'm with Alex and he's obviously getting married.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, anyway, let's move forward. So I see you already.
Speaker 5: Sent in a gift for the writing room to Marquis by Waterford Treviso Crystal candlesticks. Ah.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that's from me and Alex. I think they're really beautiful. She's got great taste.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The couple wants you to know how grateful they are for the generous gift, valued at one hundred and twenty dollars.
Speaker 14: Okay, I'm sorry, what what is this all about? Is this something that you need?
Speaker 5: Iok so, I'm glad you asked, because they're just wondering if you could just do a tad bit more.
Speaker 14: I'm sorry the couple was wondering if I could do a tad bit more. What.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: You can understand. It's their one and only wedding day, so.
Speaker 14: There's not going to be another, right, It's just that I don't understand what it is that they want me to do more of.
Speaker 1: M still slow on the uptake.
Speaker 14: I see, okay, okay, wow.
Speaker 11: All right.
Speaker 5: Based on my recommendation, I've had a couple institute gift giving tears to prioritize wedding.
Speaker 14: Guests, prioritize them for what though, I just don't understand what's happening.
Speaker 5: Like PBS Pledge Drive, you know, like you donate twenty dollars, you get a koozie and a pen, but if you donate one hundred dollars you get the koozy, pen and ken Burn's Civil War on DVD.
Speaker 14: I have other things I need to do today, so if you could let me know what it is you need for me, That's.
Speaker 5: What I'm getting to so the candlesticks fall in these zero I rode to one hundred and fifty dollars giftier, So that's going to earn you admission only to this ceremony.
Speaker 14: I'm sorry, I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not going to be allowed into the reception.
Speaker 14: I'm not going to be allowed into the reception.
Speaker 5: What it sounds like you want to go, which is great because if you can just up it to two hundred dollars to be in tier two, you'll not only be allowed into the reception, cash bar all, but you'll receive cake privileges.
Speaker 3: Too, privileges you'll get to.
Speaker 1: Eat the cake.
Speaker 14: Here's got to be kidding me.
Speaker 1: One piece per guess. Please don't steal the forks.
Speaker 14: This can't be how weddings work out. This is just ridiculous.
Speaker 5: No, eighty percent of the guest list is tier two or higher. We get all the way up to five tiers.
Speaker 14: I just picked something off the registries I thought was pretty I don't understand what the problem is here.
Speaker 1: This is what weddings are all about. Now, no cheap o's allowed.
Speaker 18: Timpos, how dare you your best friend?
Speaker 14: And I went on their registry and I put out a beautiful gift and I bought one hundred dollars.
Speaker 18: Was extremely generous.
Speaker 5: Actually it was valued at one hundred and twenty. So you're kind of misrepresenting yourself right there.
Speaker 18: I throw the dollar amount represent a friendship. Like they made a registry for heaven's sake. I went on the registry.
Speaker 14: I picked something that they said they want.
Speaker 5: I will tell you that it was important to Alex when I talked to him on the phone earlier today.
Speaker 18: But he could you talk to Alex who's giving you everyone's phone numbers?
Speaker 14: You are a psycho?
Speaker 5: He says that he might be kind of upset when we called you for this prank phone.
Speaker 18: Call, he said. He said, I what.
Speaker 5: This is actually brought from the radio show Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 18: Are you kidding me right now?
Speaker 1: It's a phone tap.
Speaker 7: It's all a joke.
Speaker 14: I cannot this whole thing out. He said, you were.
Speaker 5: Kind of on the fence about the wedding and wanted us to message you really.
Speaker 14: Like I don't even know these people.
Speaker 1: You didn't even give me.
Speaker 5: A chance to tell you about tier three where you could have gotten some Jordan Allman, uh.
Speaker 1: Party favors.
Speaker 11: They call.
Speaker 5: I guess I don't even know what Tier three is.
Speaker 8: The wing of Every morning was weekday mornings on the twenties, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: What is the most impressive thing that someone can put on their dating profiles? Interesting that they're related to Taylor Swift. Yeah, that they competed in the Tour de France.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: It's very impressive. They have a second tongue and it's not located in their mouth.
Speaker 1: Ayay.
Speaker 3: The thing is, even if you combined all of those things together, it still wouldn't be as cool as what one of our listeners claim to fame. Is every single person, every person listening, I promise has dreamed of doing this someday, but he's worried it's attracting the wrong type of ladies. You're gonna hear why in a brand new second date update right after this second date update.
Speaker 9: Date.
Speaker 3: We've been doing these long enough to know that people fib on their dating profiles. Yeah, and sooner or later they're probably gonna get caught. Yeah, it doesn't matter if that happens on your first date or four months into the relationship. When you say, hey, so those noises upstairs aren't actually Rodents. It's my other secret family. So I just gotta go back up there for dessert in like five minutes, and then I'll come back down. We can go out holding just like I promised.
Speaker 5: I thought they were going to be living with their parents Jeffrey, not a whole other family eventually.
Speaker 3: And today our listener Ray says he's worried his lie may come back to Biden and he wants to nip it in the bud today. We're gonna figure out what's going on in a second. But first, Ray, welcome to the show.
Speaker 9: How you doing, oh.
Speaker 5: Man, probably better than you, Ray, I. And if you're kevin on you admit that you lied about something. How are you feeling?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I just kind of have like all this guilt, and I know this isn't really like the normal process.
Speaker 3: Are you talking in hush tones because your secret family's in the other room and they're going to hear this?
Speaker 9: Yeah, sorry, just a little nervous. I guess.
Speaker 3: This is a safe space. You can be honest with us and we'll try not to judge you. But before we get into the whole thing, what is this girl's name that you went out with. Why do you think she's not calling you back?
Speaker 9: Well, well, she calling me back.
Speaker 1: Oh she is.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she wants to definitely continue in.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's her name?
Speaker 9: Oh I'm sorry, I heard her name is Zoe?
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, So you're you're excited about that piece, right, that she wants to see you again?
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, excited about that.
Speaker 3: We don't do a lot of second date updates where the other person wants to go out on another date but they're calling us anyway.
Speaker 10: This is like a big, big crazy lie, like I'm a completely different identity, or is just like, oh I have a six toe I didn't talk about.
Speaker 9: Well, I guess you'll have to be the judge of that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Maybe maybe we're asking too many questions.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wanted you to be on record that he just asked us to judge him.
Speaker 1: Okay, So whatever happens next, you asked me save.
Speaker 3: Let's maybe start at the beginning with how you and Zoe we met and what you did for your date.
Speaker 9: So we met online? Yeah, I mean we started talking and we went out to this like this real fancy Italian restaurant.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, So you want to do impress or was that your idea?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that was kind of the goal. But I think I made a mistake. You know, I guess on my online profile, you know, I have this little section that says that I won the lottery.
Speaker 1: Oh god, and I actually did.
Speaker 9: I won the lottery a couple of years back.
Speaker 5: How much?
Speaker 1: How much?
Speaker 9: Round? Two million dollars?
Speaker 7: Wratulations?
Speaker 3: Man, I was expecting like a technicality, like I won the lottery, the genetic lottery.
Speaker 1: I thought it was going to be like five buck yeah, scratch ticket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but two million dollars that's some serious cash.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 9: It was great while it lasted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, journey blown through two million dollars.
Speaker 8: House.
Speaker 9: Well, I wish, I wish I bought a house.
Speaker 5: Oh so you're one of those lottery ruined my life, Canada.
Speaker 3: You blew the money on something else.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I bought this really cool hovercraftcraft. It's a boat that can like drive on like land and.
Speaker 10: Water, like one of those swamp boats.
Speaker 3: I would I would show up to work in a hovercraft and feel pretty good about myself. Practical. I mean no, I didn't say it was practical. I would just feel.
Speaker 5: Cool, Okay, But you don't have a house to store the hovercraft at.
Speaker 1: So what else did you get?
Speaker 9: So when I hit another boat and then I got sued?
Speaker 3: Oh, you crashed your hovercraft? Okay, okay, and I'm guessing you didn't have insurance on it.
Speaker 9: Okay, No, I didn't know that you had it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it was kind of a vehicle thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh my god. Why would you put this on your dating profile if you don't have any money left?
Speaker 2: But there's funny prompts like two truths and a lie and stuff. I think this would be good for that.
Speaker 1: Oh don't you think it's sending out the message that I am rich?
Speaker 2: Well, maybe I'm not financially responsible.
Speaker 19: I think it was funny to say you crash something.
Speaker 3: It's a good question from Brooke there. Why did you put it on your profile?
Speaker 9: It's not a lie. I mean I did win it, and I guess maybe if I want it once before, I might be prone to winning it again.
Speaker 3: You're a lucky guy and girls should should know that about you. So how does all of this relate to your date or whatever happened between you and Zoe?
Speaker 9: Wow, that's the thing is because we went to this bougie place and that she might, you know, have this expectation.
Speaker 1: That you know, did you guys talk about it on your date?
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, we talked about it, but you know, I didn't say that I'm basically broke, now, know.
Speaker 4: I think it's a cool story, like, how did you win in?
Speaker 2: What was you reaction?
Speaker 4: What's the first thing you buy? It's a good conversation.
Speaker 5: I think it's a huge red flag that he spent all the money, that there's nothing last I mean, just that you're not very fiscally responsible.
Speaker 3: It's the cool start of a story, but with a very very sad ending.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Sure, I could have done a lot more with that.
Speaker 3: And so now clearly you're worried that she's going to find this out about you, that you blew your two million dollars.
Speaker 1: I hope he's worried that he has to tell her the truth. Jeff, Well, yeah.
Speaker 9: I'm really not worried about any of that. I'm just worried about her expectations and more expensive dates that I really can't afford.
Speaker 5: Okay, so did you actually call it because you know, we give a free gift card at the end of that, is that what's going on?
Speaker 9: The gift card wouldn't her right now, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, what are we doing here though? Because she already wants to go out with you?
Speaker 1: So what's our question for her?
Speaker 9: Well, I'm hoping that when you ask her about the date, she likes me for me and not really my money, and that's the case that we can continue. And that's what I'm hoping for. Question.
Speaker 4: I get the vie.
Speaker 1: You're trying to read the room.
Speaker 3: All right, So we're gonna call Zoe and try to get her to vastly lower her expectations on you and still want to go out with you when we come back and do your second date update right after this. Thank you, all right, man, hold on second date update if you're just joining us. We got a lottery winner on the phone with us right now who took home two million bucks a few years ago. Unfortunately, he blew pretty much all of it on quote a bunch of dumb crap, including a hovercraft that he ended up crashing into a boat, yeah, with no insurance. So but look, he seems like a really good hearted dude who met a nice woman recently named Zoe. She already wants to see him again. But he's a little bit worried that the expectations of dating a millionaire because she doesn't know that he blew all the money yet could break them before they even get started on this relationship.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 1: It does kind of feel like a lie, even though you did win the lottery.
Speaker 5: Like the way you're portraying it isn't fully honest.
Speaker 3: But Brooke, he shouldn't be on his profile like, hey, by the way, I'm broke after winning the lottery. I meant to be funny but not romantic. Like, no, girl's gonna swipe on that.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: But don't you feel like I mean, let's be honest.
Speaker 3: Oh god, if you have a net worth of under five million dollars, She refuses to remember.
Speaker 7: Who you are. I don't think I remember either.
Speaker 3: No, it's a I got this, it's Ray, look notes, I wrote it down, job y.
Speaker 1: I heard lottery winner and everything else went blank. Ray.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they have to see most people, that's all they could think about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just I know. I I'm just saying you kind of misrepresented the fighting.
Speaker 2: She thought he only won ten dollars like we did.
Speaker 3: When we'll stop doubling down on Ray here and called Zoe. And remember, we're trying to figure out if she really likes Ray for Ray or if she was just mesmerized by the lottery.
Speaker 5: Winner, if she thought she won the dating lottery meeting a lottery winner.
Speaker 3: All right, here we are. I'm in the dollar number right now. Hello, Hi, we're looking for Zoe. Hey, Zoe. I'm calling from a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 1: Zoey on the air with us.
Speaker 3: You might see my face up on a billboard in a city near you.
Speaker 7: We have been on.
Speaker 2: Billboard upside down on the billboard one time. Yeah, it was an accident, Okay, but you know what, I thought.
Speaker 1: I got more intention than when were right side of Everyone remembers that one.
Speaker 3: But Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning, and we're good friends with a guy that you know named Ray.
Speaker 18: Okay, Hi, Yeah, hello, Hi.
Speaker 1: I know Ray, cute Ray that you went to on a date with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, right, And we heard a little bit about the date. Ray said he had a blast with you at dinner the other night and wants to see you again.
Speaker 20: Well that's great, but he's not showing it because I've been trying to hang out with him again. And he's not respondible.
Speaker 7: I seek. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: He actually had a really good time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he knows that you've been wanting to see him. Ray is just kind of like a reserved type of guy though, and he needs like a third party to come and help him gage like what you really think about him?
Speaker 20: So you guys are like his assistants, like for him, he more than our own.
Speaker 3: This is free, but yeah paid, we're doing this out of the kindness of our hearts.
Speaker 5: He just seems like a nice guy who's interested in you. And so what do you.
Speaker 3: Think about Ray?
Speaker 20: I mean, I had a good time. I've been wanting to get together with him again.
Speaker 1: Okay, can I ask what did you like about him?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 20: He just like was nice and normal and he had some really interesting things about himself that you know, other people don't have, and so he was unique in that way.
Speaker 14: Like, well, it was cool. He told me that he.
Speaker 20: Won the lottery at some point, and you know, I placed rash off like every week, and I was just like, oh, that's so cool that someone actually won.
Speaker 7: Like you exist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't find that part very interesting about him. I was more focused on his personality, like if him and I were like best friends, that wouldn't be the first thing that I would mention about Ray.
Speaker 19: Really, I feel could come up when I'm drunk if I.
Speaker 11: Make money.
Speaker 3: That just speaks to the type of person that that's honest. The thing is, Zoe, Ray has had some bad experiences before with women who maybe were in it for the wrong reasons.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 20: I mean at this age in our lives, we've all had bad experiences with people.
Speaker 9: And sure, so.
Speaker 3: Let's say that Ray was the same exact guy that you went out with to dinner the other night, but he did not have the lottery attached? Would you still like him?
Speaker 20: I mean, that's like part of who he is, and that's like part of his story.
Speaker 3: Like I true, that's a small part though if you cut that part out, would you still love Ray? For Ray?
Speaker 20: Oh, I don't love anyone yet. Let's just be clear. I enjoyed getting to know him and I wanted to go on another date with him.
Speaker 5: So but if you took I think what Jeffrey's asking is, if the lottery wasn't involved at all, would you still want to go out another.
Speaker 1: Day with him?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 20: Are you telling me that he didn't win a lottery?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, that's totally true.
Speaker 4: He won the lottery a while ago.
Speaker 5: Some of the expectations that come with winning aren't what I know.
Speaker 3: It's it's complicated. It's kind of hard for us to tell you. It'd be easier to just let Ray explain it himself because he's on the other line listening right now.
Speaker 20: What in the world is going on?
Speaker 9: This is like super weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the second day calls do get kind of weird sometimes, but Ray really is there and he wants to speak with you.
Speaker 9: Ray Joy, how you doing super confused?
Speaker 20: How are you doing right?
Speaker 9: I'm sorry for all this, you know, I just wanted to really just try to, you know, understand how genuine you are in liking me. Yeah, okay, you know. So it's true I did win the lottery, but I also you know, I don't have any any of the money left over. Employ it not.
Speaker 1: A lot you we're just going to drop that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no, I don't. I don't have any of it at all.
Speaker 1: There's the truth.
Speaker 3: Okay. We put it all out there for you, Zoe.
Speaker 1: Okay, which is admirable that.
Speaker 3: He lost all his money, I guess, yeah.
Speaker 2: That's fun money anyway, that.
Speaker 1: He's coming clean, Zoe, he's coming clean.
Speaker 20: No, that's nice, Like I appreciate that he's coming clean, but like, why did you lie to me? Yeah, it's like if I put a profile picture up of me weighing fifty extra pounds than I do now, Like at one point I was that skinny, you mean less?
Speaker 3: Should he have sent you a picture of his wallet before you guys met up, just to prove it.
Speaker 1: I think she's saying he's zending himself wrong.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean it's more of like a fun story that I have. You know, I never once said that I still had the money.
Speaker 20: You took me out to a beautiful restaurant and acted like you had a bunch of money, and I'm not. I'm not trying to say that I'm after your money, but like when you sweep a woman off of her, you're giving her an expectation.
Speaker 9: Well, you can't be after my mind, because I don't know.
Speaker 20: She said she wasn't after her, Like I'm being honest, I'm more concerned about your character.
Speaker 3: Why why are you serious because he's a former millionaire and not a current millionaire.
Speaker 5: Because he's representing himself as a millionaire and he's not.
Speaker 2: She's got a nice first date. What do you want? Well, take it to Chipotle.
Speaker 5: How much of the conversation was about the lottery.
Speaker 20: It wasn't like the first thing that we talked about, but you know, you talk about things that are on the profile. So it was like, how did you win? What game did you play?
Speaker 16: Like?
Speaker 9: What were your numbers?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 18: I play.
Speaker 20: I want to know.
Speaker 4: It's a fun game to play even when you don't win.
Speaker 9: Guys like, if you want to know what it's about though, Well, hey, you know, I'm just letting you know I'm not. I'm not done playing the lottery. I mean there's a chance that I still really could win again.
Speaker 1: And that's yourself.
Speaker 9: You're gonna win again, bro Well, I know, I mean a couple hundred bucks a week or something so much.
Speaker 1: You told us you were broke.
Speaker 9: Well, yea, I broke after I buy the tickets, but not.
Speaker 3: Before you're putting all of your financial future into the lotto.
Speaker 9: Yeah, like I said before, I got lucky once, it'll happen again.
Speaker 3: That's what they say. Lightning always strikes in the same place two times, every time.
Speaker 5: Always, And I'm sure that's what any financial advisor would would tell you, and.
Speaker 3: This is just like your first date. It's gonna strike a second time as soon as we offer to send you guys out on another date.
Speaker 9: And they promised the gift cards too, so we don't have to worry about that.
Speaker 20: Yeah, if I'm being honest like Ray, I would want you to become an adult before we.
Speaker 9: Ever want on a second date again.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, Ray, I'm sorry. Man, looks like she doesn't want to go out with you after all.
Speaker 9: That's what I called the kind of figured should be a go digger.
Speaker 15: You're an idiot.
Speaker 8: It's freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Man. I feel really bad for Ray and for all of the listeners who have reached out for help lately, because this is the fourth listener in a row Brooks called a liar.
Speaker 2: Here's a liar.
Speaker 5: I never said that he told the truth. He just misrepresented himself.
Speaker 3: That is different represent himself.
Speaker 2: He pretended like he was rich.
Speaker 7: No he didn't, Yes he did.
Speaker 1: He took her out to a nice restaurant. He bragged that he won the lottery.
Speaker 3: He didn't brag. He told the truth that he won the lottery.
Speaker 7: Once.
Speaker 3: The app is meant to tell funny like a captivating story to catch somebody's interest, to get the party started. That's how it works. But the thing is, he just wanted a genuine call to gauge like how this woman really felt about him as a person and she didn't really care about him as a person. She just cared, you know, she didn't.
Speaker 7: Yes, I can't if we.
Speaker 3: Had called her and said that he took his two million dollars and invested it, so he's not worth two million, he's worth ten million, but it would be a different type of live.
Speaker 2: She was okay with it till he said he gambles every day.
Speaker 5: Yes, she was like, I don't know why you're like sticking up for him so much.
Speaker 3: Because to stand up for our listeners, whether or not they're in the right. Nobody's perfect, and we understand that at least three fourths of us do. So come on show if you need help with your dating life or.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, I won the lottery once. I got two bucks off a scratcher, so now I could.
Speaker 5: Claim that as well, right, Jeffrey, under your under yours?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we promise will help you. Email the show. We'll call that person who's not calling you.
Speaker 8: Back Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Where in the world can you wake up every morning, toss on some outdated, brightly colored suit, chug a mug of green beer, and choke down an entire brick of corned meat straight from the camp. I mean, yes, that is how Brook gets ready for work every morning.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, are you talking about Heaven, Jeffrey?
Speaker 2: Heaven?
Speaker 3: Sure, But it's also how the entire city celebrates when Saint Patrick's Day comes around, and with everybody getting dressed up and tossing back drinks, we knew we had to send our own little leprechauns, Jose and Alexis over to the bars downtown and ask all the party's a simple question, what you're doing on Saint Patrick's Day. We're gonna play you the audio coming up right after this. It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. And over the weekend, thousands of people partied all over the city for Saint Patrick's Day. It was a multi day long celebration of everything Irish, like cabbage and Killian Murphy and magical rocks that make you talk good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Honestly, by the time Sunday happened, so.
Speaker 3: Lots of responsible alcohol consumption happens where you pay twenty dollars to drink in the back alley of an Irish bar and watch your friends puke and did the gutter before you stumble over to it another bar in a different alley and pay another twenty bucks to do it all over again.
Speaker 1: Patty, I love on St.
Speaker 3: Patrick's Day, and that's why we sent Jose and Alexis out to the streets. Ask the fine beer soaked people a simple question. What you're doing on Saint Patrick's weekend?
Speaker 7: What you're doing on Saint Patrick's Day weekend.
Speaker 2: We're out here at tavern. You know, I'm drinking with the homies. I saw so.
Speaker 7: Ghetto out of the bar this. You're like, you, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I was just trying to sound cool. It's like your party voice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my party voice.
Speaker 7: Okay, so this is what you normally sound like sometimes, Yeah, do the party. I'm not. I'm just drunk. Wait a minute, what's the what's the difference? Maybe like five shots in, I'm only like two. We're not dragging her yet, that's the difference. So you are you are surrounded by big, burly guys. Are these your bodyguards or these guys know they're going to be dragging you celebrity. You know now your celebrity? Who are you tell me?
Speaker 10: Why are you a celebrit only fans who wait a minute.
Speaker 7: I used to be retired.
Speaker 10: Okay, so only fans made you rich. Now you're partying with a bunch of dudes. What's next in your life?
Speaker 7: Probably be sober.
Speaker 5: Right next on her lest yeah, last goal field the hardest to.
Speaker 3: Be literally dragged home up by hill in order to make it there.
Speaker 4: The guys are like, we're ready, don't worry, we'll take care of it.
Speaker 2: Out of it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, boys like, aha, you're just jealous.
Speaker 3: One day, maybe you could be an only fan star.
Speaker 1: I can't be dragged around a way too much.
Speaker 2: But you do not say Patrick's day weekend.
Speaker 13: I am out here with my college buddy and Sean and all of his poles.
Speaker 7: Best friend Hannah.
Speaker 19: Okay, so your best friend's girl as her yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So what do you have to say.
Speaker 19: To people that think you can't be best friends with the girl?
Speaker 7: We're in love?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, wait, do you know that she's in love with you?
Speaker 7: I did not know that, Untara. Now this is you.
Speaker 1: Can't be best friends with a girl unless.
Speaker 7: You're in love with her.
Speaker 2: That's fact.
Speaker 7: So she actually said she was in love with me first, you gonna say it back?
Speaker 1: No, because he doesn't know.
Speaker 19: Now he knows you just said it out and your friends are chanting kiss. Yes, yes, I'm so uncomfortable. Ryan know you're not gonna do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta go.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 7: All right, shout out to my mom. This is Caleb. I made it on the radio.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't kiss her. Mom. Mom is proud.
Speaker 10: She keeps saying again and again, Oh, he doesn't know yet, he doesn't even know.
Speaker 7: And we're like, no, you just said it to him.
Speaker 1: I think he already knew.
Speaker 3: Everybody's now if you're the female best friend, aren't you offended that he was more excited to learn that he was on the radio and in love with him secretly for years and years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a hard night for both of them. I think that's what it came down, as hard.
Speaker 3: As a girl getting dragged by a bunch of dudes up the hill.
Speaker 7: No, no, if you're.
Speaker 3: Just chewing us, we're doing what you're doing. At Saint Patrick's Day weekend where we sent Brook.
Speaker 6: Where we sent.
Speaker 3: I definitely didn't know, wasn't capable. It was Jose and alexis going out to the bars to ask people a simple question.
Speaker 4: What you're doing on Sat Patrick's Day weekend?
Speaker 2: We're drinking?
Speaker 7: Okay, is that a good thing?
Speaker 5: Listen, we're waiting in this long ass line someone to get us to the front.
Speaker 7: We won't pay, but we're hold on, hold on, you're smoking. But I thought you're supposed to be.
Speaker 10: Drinking, as Tony crossfaded, any other words that I should know that you're going to be doing tonight.
Speaker 2: We're geeked.
Speaker 5: We're geeked to the gods American language, like you're on the clouds, you're.
Speaker 7: In Pluto, you're in bar. You girls are having fun tonight. Okay, what what is your name? My name's a Listen, I'm a leioh. Wait a minute, hold on, this isn't a dating game. I mean it could be.
Speaker 4: Tell me about dating her brother.
Speaker 7: Wait, you're dating her brother?
Speaker 2: Yea cousin.
Speaker 6: They're basically brothers.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute.
Speaker 7: You don't even know the relation. No, I do. It's just like he's living in the same house.
Speaker 1: Like, do we listen to this somewhere?
Speaker 7: Yeah? If if we can edit this? Yes, Oh my god, how were we able to it?
Speaker 3: Turns out we were able to edit it. Unfortunately, after that clip, both of our editors quit and did not want to work on this show, and the.
Speaker 1: Third one is still on the floor.
Speaker 2: What was happening?
Speaker 1: There was a brother of first cousin two girls who sounded the same.
Speaker 19: I know you're the only one that could interpret probably okay, yeah, but you do not say Patrick's day weekend.
Speaker 7: I'm running the blog, that's what's up?
Speaker 2: Okay? I have to avery single dating?
Speaker 7: What's what's up? So I have off? She can you explain? I'm a very honest guy, so when I talk to a girl oka.
Speaker 2: Way saying you have options doesn't sound honest.
Speaker 7: Tell So let me get to the point when I tell a girl, I'm talking to other girls as well, and I usually say like, is that okay? Or are we gonna have to stop right here?
Speaker 2: You're confident.
Speaker 7: It's not about confidence, it's more about like friends.
Speaker 2: Next to me said, you're lying. Is there a reason they're saying?
Speaker 7: I don't know what they're talking about?
Speaker 2: What are your options? Then I'm looking at your phone.
Speaker 7: I don't know about you snap screen open.
Speaker 2: Just let me read like three names.
Speaker 7: So that's gonna cost you fifteen marks.
Speaker 2: I saw Gianna, let me see the rest.
Speaker 7: Who right?
Speaker 1: I know how to stop quick?
Speaker 7: Dude, you had you said his secret? Like, no, don't say her name name.
Speaker 3: Oh you can lie to Brook and get away with it. You can lie to me or Jose, but don't you dare try to pull one over on our little blonde minion Alexis. She will find all of your exes and all the places that you've lived in the first five.
Speaker 2: Minutes and take your phone and I will do what needs to be done.
Speaker 3: What you're doing on Saint Patrick's Day.
Speaker 8: Weekend, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: You know what I've noticed is, ever since the ac broken our studio and it's been scorching hot in this room, Brooke has also been on a raging hot streak. And I'm not talking about the streaks of sweat pouring from her undeodorized armpits. I'm talking about a streak in trivia.
Speaker 5: I mean, honestly, though, it's finally a temperature where my toes aren't freezing, and I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Brook is like half naked in the studio now we haven't seen that much skin in quite some time.
Speaker 1: Say you are welcome, but your streak's.
Speaker 3: Going to be challenged today because we have a brand new player named Jason who is a car salesman on the phone right now. And his biggest strength, he says, is his big mouth.
Speaker 5: Oh oh, hello Jason, Hello, hey, Jason, give us your best used car salesman pitch.
Speaker 2: Oh god, what is it?
Speaker 4: Sell me this pen?
Speaker 9: What do you need the pen to do it? There's something you needed to do. It's there's something that your pen you have now isn't working for you?
Speaker 7: Is it working for you?
Speaker 1: That's it?
Speaker 7: That's it?
Speaker 1: Right there?
Speaker 7: Is it working for you?
Speaker 1: ABC's always be closing?
Speaker 8: Baby?
Speaker 11: There you go?
Speaker 3: All right, Jason, well done. You've sold us on on a pen that we already own. So now now we're going to send Brook out of the studio and yeah sho monthly payments on it. Now, we got to get to some trivia and see how you do with that, because you got thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when you could say pass. You do have to beat Brooke outright if you want to win. Are you ready? I'm ready, Good luck, my man, Your time starts now. Adam Levine celebrates a birthday today. He's the lead singer of what band Maroon five? What river divides the US in Halfsissippi? Which superhero secret identity is Bruce Banner?
Speaker 9: That'd be incredible, Holk.
Speaker 3: Name this celestial object that accounts for ninety nine percent of the total mass of our solar system?
Speaker 9: It's fine.
Speaker 3: What's the most common color of amethyst?
Speaker 9: Purple?
Speaker 3: In nineteen seventy four, Coca Cola released a new beverage called Mister pib to compete directly with what Happens? Oh, look at that answering the questions before I even finish him. Well done, Jason. What I'm telling you, Jason're on fire. And his claim to fame for anybody who wants to know, is Jason was, at eight years of age, the mascot for the Chargers NFL football team.
Speaker 2: Way an eight year old in one.
Speaker 21: Of those so no, I got to dress up in the uniform and run out in front of a fifty three thousand people, and they said run at the fifty yard line. And I didn't even know what that meant.
Speaker 3: I just until I felt was all of this allowed by the chargers or did your parents just go hey, go run out on the fields.
Speaker 21: I thought I want to a contest, and then I found out many years later that the person in charge of the contest was our next door neighbors.
Speaker 3: So all right, well done, Jason. Now we got to go over to Brook. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Your time starts now. Adam Levine celebrates a birthday today. He's the lead singer of What Bann? What River divides the US in half?
Speaker 1: Mississippi?
Speaker 3: Which superheroes secret identity is Bruce Banner?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Uce Banner the Hulk?
Speaker 3: Name the celestial object that accounts for ninety nine percent of the total mass of our solar system, the sun? What is the most common color of amethyst?
Speaker 1: Purple?
Speaker 3: In nineteen seventy four, Coca Cola released a new beverage called Mister pib to compete directly with other on Ok. Sorry, you guys were both blazoned through those questions. Let's go of the scoreboard to see how you both did with Jose, I'm so scared.
Speaker 4: I wish I had a ham sandwich to call my nerve.
Speaker 10: Jason bro I don't remember the last time I've been able to say this, what did not get one wrong?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: My row Jason for him?
Speaker 7: That is so good. It's done Jason.
Speaker 4: So he goes up against Brook, who is also sick of the century.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 3: Now your new claim to fame, Jason is tying Brook in trivia, so you can.
Speaker 4: Know neither you got one wrong.
Speaker 5: Honestly, Jason was the best performance of any contestant I think we may have never had.
Speaker 3: So even though you guys don't need the answers, we need to review them for all the want us to tell you. All right, Adam Adam Levine celebrates a birthday. He's the lead singer of what Brook Mai? That's right? Turning forty five, the Mississippi River divides the US in half. The Hulk is the secret identity of the Bruce banner. You totally guess. The sun takes up ninety nine percent of the total mass of our solar system. Most amethysts are the color purple, and doctor Pepper was the soft drink that Coca Cola was trying to compete with by releasing mister pet Jason, that was fun, even though it wasn't enough to win. Today, we are going to give you a consolation, Just for playing, you get two tickets to see Lil Wayne performed That's a Coma Dome May seventeen, domas Lil Wayne when he comes to town this spring. Get your tickets now at ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 4: Bro we give you permission to run onto the stage.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just like when you were a kid.
Speaker 3: Bro Man, Jason, thanks for playing bad work.
Speaker 9: Ye, thank you.
Speaker 1: I think it's going to be a good day. I think you're going to sell four cars today.
Speaker 3: The Yeah, have a great day and we'll be back to Windbrooks Bock same time tomorrow.
Speaker 8: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.