Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, and Entertainment News Fulton County DA Fannie Willis's case against Trump is allowed to continue. The NAACP Image Awards for Saturday Night will have the highlights for you and Steve. You're on the Today Show recently, and we'll recap that interview as well. That's all coming up at the top of the hour. But right now it is time to ask the clo. This one's from Lynette in Bastrup. Lynette says, I've been married seventeen years.
Speaker 2: My mother in.
Speaker 1: Law is going senile and she just says crazy stuff.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: She just told me that our ten year old nephew is really my husband's biological son that his sister is raising. He won't do a DNA test. Am I crazy to believe it?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, yeah, let's just say you crazy to me. You say she's see now, I'll just write it off.
Speaker 3: Don't invite that problem into your life and his sister raising it all? This what it's too late? What you're gonna do? You're gonna leave your husband? I mean, I mean, let's think that through for a second. If it's true, are you leaving your husband? And I don't think.
Speaker 1: So what about the boy, should he know the truth? The biological son who is really fastball?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, we don't know what the boy really knows that he's to see now, we don't know. Maybe the daddy knows. Maybe the boy know the dad. I don't know.
Speaker 2: But everyone else I don't know.
Speaker 3: Man, Sometimes digging up the past sometimes, sometimes I found in my life sometimes it's best to lead.
Speaker 2: A past right back there where it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you're right.
Speaker 2: Colo.
Speaker 1: Moving on to Phyllis and Saint Augustine, Philip says, my husband died last year, and I already have been circling me, circling around me. I'm ready to mix some mingle, but my oldest son is constantly popping up on me. I want him to stop, and I want my house keep back. Will it hurt his feelings if I tell him why?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's gonna it's gonna do a little something to him. Yeah, but he I mean, you can't. It's been a year. M hm, it's been a year.
Speaker 2: And then let's be honest, that's a year ago your husband died. Mm hmm, yeah, mm hmmm. That that's that's a while back.
Speaker 3: Now, we don't know the circumstances of the marriage.
Speaker 2: While he was livid. M hm, So I think it's perfectly fine for you to move forward.
Speaker 3: You can't stay stuck. And it's me encircling you, and you know your oldest son keep popping up.
Speaker 1: And men are circling around her.
Speaker 2: Don't thinking that's hard? Yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: And he's concerned, right, the oldest son. He's just checking out, Mama. He's concerned daddy, yeah, yeah, or he knows well maybe in my.
Speaker 3: Case, why don't you just tell your daddy just say hey, look, I mean I'm excuse me. Why don't you tell your son, Hey, look, I'm gonna start dating with you. Yeah, I just thought you'd knew that, So please call before you come over.
Speaker 2: That's all you is, Mama. He ain't your daddy that right.
Speaker 1: But those boys can be rough when their mom starts start today.
Speaker 2: You know, well, just be rough. You'll live here, don't night give me my feedback? Are you gonna mess around? Get that lot?
Speaker 1: Change all right? Moving on to Feinelle and tck Fanel rites. I'm a bartender. My best girlfriend's man is always at the bar. He's seeing another woman and they're always there together. He knows I'd never tell my friend because I could lose my job. But how do I stop him from doing this in my face?
Speaker 3: It ain't none you can do that? Ain't Your job is to make drinks? Tell you all over that for I'm talking about stopping him. Make your damn drinks. That's your job. If you don't want to lose your job, make your damn drinks, all.
Speaker 1: In sugar, rim on your margarita.
Speaker 3: What what are you talking about? How do I stop him from doing this in my face? It ain't in your face?
Speaker 2: Quick? Looking down now.
Speaker 4: For real, y'all. She can't say nothing.
Speaker 2: Like no, you gonna have to stop coming up here with all this. She can't say that she's a bartender. That ain't her ball. Yeah, so you know she works there. She doesn't want to lose her job, she said.
Speaker 4: But she can't say nothing to him. She can't say nothing, y'all. But what can she say to this man?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: Gods, I understand what you're saying. Call her, but no, dang, mind.
Speaker 2: Your damn this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tell me I think he's stupid. It's got another bob. It's got to be another bar.
Speaker 1: He's arrogant too. Yeah, he's very arrogant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh he is one. He's stupid.
Speaker 3: But lady, don't let that affect you though in your life. Let me tell you something. All you got to do is lead us alone. Stupid people do stupid things all the time. Yeah, that's why they're stupid.
Speaker 2: He can't see you. Let a.
Speaker 3: Most most stupid people have carryovers. It's hard for I'll give you an example. Yeah, look look at this stupid person we got on this show. Now when he on the show and he's stupid here.
Speaker 2: Today, we don't you know, calling.
Speaker 3: And this ain't the first time what he used to do, mister carry over the carry.
Speaker 2: And now you'll you'll you'll see stupid in this all in it repeated behavior.
Speaker 3: Carry God, not to be stupid when that's what you are.
Speaker 1: But I understand that she feels some kind of way when she's with her best girlfriend knowing this information about her best girl's husband. You know, I mean feel some kind of way she does.
Speaker 2: You don't have to be here. He doesn't have to keep coming.
Speaker 3: The wrong The wrongness in this is he coming to that bar. That's what's wrong.
Speaker 2: It's wrong on so many levels.
Speaker 3: But for you to take it to her best friends place where she works at fou She ain't gonna say nothing because she'll lose her job.
Speaker 1: That's fire, it's beyond yeah, yeah, that's FOUE.
Speaker 2: It really is lose her. He's a loser.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But now here's the only thing the girl could say. And listen to me.
Speaker 3: I'm uncomfortable looking at this, and you gonna make me have to do something I don't want to do. So take your foolishness somewhere else. I'm just telling you that right now. But you're not gonna keep putting it in my face. I'm just gonna tell you to go ahead because I'm uncomfortable enough. Why I want to say something? If you just remove it from my face, fear of your life. If you got to say something, that's the only thing you can say.
Speaker 4: Can she add this? When I go on break, I'm taking my phone with me.
Speaker 2: That's a terrorist threat.
Speaker 1: Bite her, Bessie down to the bar to have a drink, take a picture, Freddy, this is the last one, Freddie, and Sacramento says, I've been married four times. I've been with my current girl for almost two years. She wants to get married. I keep telling her that I'm not good at marriage, but she won't let it go. I'm sixty three, she's fifty nine.
Speaker 2: Her wife Number five, Mary Jane. What you do, don't number five? Dog, I damn just thought it wasn't what.
Speaker 3: I do, So I know, I know a number five. I got to get out.
Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Celo.
Speaker 1: We'll have some entertainment news for you right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show.