Speaker 1: So in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: The case against Trump and several of his associates has been sidetracked for weeks. After the defendants in the case, Trump's team uncovered a romantic relationship between Fulton County's district Attorney Fannie Willis and a subordinate attorney, Nathan Wade. The defense argued that Willis should be disqualified for an improper conflict of interest, while on Friday, Fulton County Judge got McAfee stated that DA Fannie Willis's relationship with Wade was a quote tremendous lapse in judgment. Yes, but he did not disqualify her from the case. Instead, Judge McAfee ruled that Willis must recuse herself from the case or Nathan Wade must resign from the case. Nathan Wade resigned. Trump's trial will go on with Fannie Willis.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, you go, oh excuse me, excuse me?
Speaker 3: Oh here, everybody, oh here, everybody?
Speaker 4: What man? Good morning, good morning to everyone.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: No, no, no no, no, we way past good morning.
Speaker 3: Where your ass being? Man?
Speaker 6: Let me tell you what it is. Did you know Richmond is in a different time zone?
Speaker 4: Did you know that.
Speaker 3: No it's not.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all by itself. Richmond is in a different time.
Speaker 3: But Richmond, Virginia is not on a different time zone.
Speaker 2: How he got an attitude that and we can get to work?
Speaker 3: Well, how you the only one think that?
Speaker 5: Ain't nobody else? Ain't nobody in Richmond aware of this except you?
Speaker 3: And the time change last week.
Speaker 6: It don't change in Richmond, That's what I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 5: So, boy, you're trying to say Richmond, they don't have daylight saving time?
Speaker 4: They don't.
Speaker 6: They well don't change it get dark and Richmond when everybody else can they lightness?
Speaker 3: Boy, if I google it right now, that's what it's gonna I.
Speaker 4: Didn't ask you to google nothing.
Speaker 5: Wait wait no, no, no, no, no, no, hear my question. So when it gets dark everywhere else, it's light in Virginia.
Speaker 4: That's what you just.
Speaker 1: Said pretty much. So they do moved.
Speaker 5: Richmond to at Alaska.
Speaker 6: They haven't moved it. But they've kept the same time though, So they just don't. They don't.
Speaker 4: Can we?
Speaker 1: Just what is your point? What is your point?
Speaker 4: I'm not trying to make one. I'm not. I just.
Speaker 1: Because you have not.
Speaker 4: Richmond is in a different.
Speaker 1: Okay, can I guess.
Speaker 4: Some kind of family love.
Speaker 6: You come out?
Speaker 3: I'm not your damn. I got to stop telling people that.
Speaker 2: You just don't want to be associated with the stupidity of it all. All right, we're moving on. You came right in the middle of entertainment news.
Speaker 1: Tommy.
Speaker 2: Did you see the na A CP Image Awards Saturday night? You were on stage. Weren't you in Richmond with the different.
Speaker 1: Times times over?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Huh, yeah, well it was.
Speaker 2: It was hosted by the one and only Queen Latifa, who did an outstanding job.
Speaker 1: She looked beautiful. She changed clothes about a million times, each outfit better than the last. I mean she was doing it. It was her birthday.
Speaker 2: They brought out a new cake saying Happy Birthday tour. That was nice. Andrew Day Uh performed as well a song for Minni Riperton Memory Lane.
Speaker 1: She performed that while they were doing the memoriam. It was Usher's night. Though it was Usher's night.
Speaker 2: Usher received the n DOUBLEACP President's Award, which is given for special achievements in public service. Usher also won for Entertainer of the Year. He won Outstanding Male Artists and I mean it was just a beautiful night for him. He looks so happy now. He thanked his mom. Of course, he thanked his wife. It was just beautiful his family and all of his fans. New addition was inducted into the n DOUBLEACP Hall of Fame. They reflected on their legacy of over forty years. Forty years in the Mudistry. My only disappointment there was that they didn't let Bobby speak if they didn't love him on the mic.
Speaker 1: They did not.
Speaker 2: Mike spoke and Ronnie de Vaux spoke, But it was nice. Congratulations to them and Steve. In the Outstanding Reality Program, Reality Competition or Game Show category, Celebrity Family Feud was nominated along with America's Got Talent, Barbecue Showdown, wild'n Out and Critter Fixer's Country. That Nick Cannon's wild'n Out took that award, and congratulations to them.
Speaker 1: Big shout outs to the eighty five South Show.
Speaker 2: They won the award for Outstanding Society and Culture Podcast. Yeah, cat Dog, I'm so happy for them.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's so cool.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Finally, Steve, Now you didn't tell us this, but you were on the Today Show last Thursday. From the set of Family Feud in Atlanta, you shared a behind the scenes look at family Feud, reflecting on some of your favorite moments.
Speaker 1: Of the show.
Speaker 2: You did all of this. He spoke on returning to stand up. Okay about that, and you said, though, that would have to be when you're done with TV.
Speaker 4: TV.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about that. Why after your career is over.
Speaker 5: If I go now, it's gonna be career ended, be canceled. Oh yeah, I'm telling you right now, I'm gonna say what's really on my mind.
Speaker 3: And I wouldn't go back and and be light. I would go back in my version of.
Speaker 5: Dave Chappeia, That's the only way I would go back, if I freely said everything I was thinking.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, former Vice President Mike Pence said he won't be endorsing Donald Trump this year. We'll find out why. Right after this, you're listening Hard Morning Show