Speaker 1: Jim Jordan has just come out saying, Hey, America, guess what you may have actually been screwed more than you could have ever imagined when it comes to Biden crime family. This is their upcoming Hunter Biden hearings. And he also blasted the Robert Hurr report, saying, there is another example of a massive double standard injustice in this country if you are a conservative or if you are a liberal Democrat. Now Republicans will hold a hearing on Hunter Biden investigation. On Wednesday, Representative Jordan was at a rally for Donald Trump and he was asked about this by the media. You're gonna hear some sound in the background, and you're gonna hear some music, But I want you to understand the context of this, and I want you to listen carefully to what Jim Jordan said about how big of a deal this is gonna be on Wednesday, and most importantly, who they're gonna be asking questions of mccomber.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have this hearing on this week, this upcoming week with three of Hunter Biden's business partner, mister Glani's, Bob Lenski and mister Archer. What's interesting all three of those individuals telling a different story, and their story seems to match up with most and three of them versus what Hunter Biden told us when we could post him.
Speaker 3: So we'll see if Hunter Biden comes in.
Speaker 2: But we'll go through this here and get information out.
Speaker 3: To the American people.
Speaker 4: I thought last week, we have Special counsel Her where we went through that, where we know Joe Biden knowingly retained and disclosed classified information.
Speaker 3: He knew the rules.
Speaker 2: He'd been a government five decades, he was chairman of the Simapoard Relations Committee, was vice president, so he.
Speaker 3: Knew the law.
Speaker 2: Willfully violated that law, and I think he.
Speaker 3: Did it because the Special counsel Her says in his report he.
Speaker 2: Said Joe Biden was motivated to ignore classified procedures because he was writing a book and he got an eight million dollar advan So there were eight million reasons why I didn't follow the wall.
Speaker 3: And then of course this or her conclusion.
Speaker 2: By saying even though he know knowingly willfully retained and disclose did it for the money. In my judgment, we're not going to prosecute because he's a forgetable man. And I think that came out loud and clear in the hearing man this past week.
Speaker 3: So I'll have another hearing next week with these other individuals.
Speaker 5: We'll go there day.
Speaker 1: Now, you listen to Jordan, and you notice one of the things he said about her, he admitted he.
Speaker 5: Did it for the money.
Speaker 1: Did you notice that he's like her, admitted to us that, yeah, Joe Biden did these things for cash. But we're not going to hold him accountable because he's an old forgetful man.
Speaker 5: That's that's the albibi.
Speaker 1: The alibi is my son was a drug addict, right, that's alibi number one. And then alibi number two is this alibi of well, and I'm a really old forgetful man who, by the way, happens to be the president, and I sad to America, who, by the way, happens to be running.
Speaker 5: For re election.
Speaker 1: Now we're gonna get into this alibi even more in a moment. But first let me tell you about something really cool, and that is a company called Amo Squared. Ammo Squared helped you stay stocked up on ammunition automatically. Ammo has delivered to you on demand or automatically when you need it and stored for free when you don't. It is a unique way to literally invest in ammunition. You can buy low and dollar cost average over time, and then you can also cash out when prices rise without ever taking delivery of any physical ammunition.
Speaker 5: Or you can get that Ammo if you want it.
Speaker 1: This was founded over eight years ago in the freedom loving state of Idaho. Ammo Squared is truly automated, set it and forget it ammo purchasing. I love AMMO Squared because I get to pick my caliber, I get to set my budget, I get to select a shipping trigger, and that's it. Ammo builds up over time, It's delivered automatically when I want it. They have over sixty different caliber options that are available, including multiple options for popular calibers like nine millimeters, two, two, three, five, five, six, and twelve Gage and forget about dealing with moving heavy case of ammunition your garage. You can literally exchange your AMMO squared inventory from one caliber to another in just seconds with a click of a button. Or you can close your account and sell it all back anytime you need the money, or maybe prices go through the roof like they did with COVID, you can cash out and make a ton of money off the AMMO that you paid pennies on the dollar for compared to the new market rates. This is effortless ammunition management. Now I want to give you some free AMO. Go to amosquare dot com slash ben. That's ammosquared dot com slash ben. When you sign up, you're gonna get some free AMMO in your account right away. Amosquare dot com slash ben and get free AMO in your account today. Now let's talk about out the first part of what was said there by Jim Jordan. What Jim also said was We're going to sit down and we are going to talk to three different people that work in the Biden crime family that are contradicting the president and contradicting Hunter Biden. Now we talked about this in a previous show. Hunter Biden demanded that there be a public hearing so he could tell everybody in the world what he did was right and how the Republicans are evil and wrong. Right, Like he demanded that I want a public hearing. Now that there is a public hearing, he's saying, I'm not going to show up for the public hearing. This is a problem, I think for the White House and Hunter Biden. Because when you demand something and then that happens, and then you say I'm not going to show up for it, you understand how many Americans are like, Okay, what are you hiding?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: This isn't the only problem that the Bidens also have right now, we're also hearing now in new breaking news that they are going to be the multiple criminal referrals. James Comer warning of what's next in the Biden family business probe. Here is part of what he had to say on Fox Business.
Speaker 6: Hunter Biden is not expected to appear before a House committee for public testimony this week, his lawyer dismissing the whole thing as a carnival side show overside committee Sherman James Comer joined me yesterday and sendy morning futures he thinks Hunter will show off this week. Comer also told me he is preparing to send out multiple criminal referrals now watch.
Speaker 7: There were massive discrepancies between what three of Hunter Biden's business associate said pertaining the Hunter's involvement and pertaining the President Biden's involvement versus what Hunter testified. I fully expect Hunter Biden to show up if he does not show up, then it's.
Speaker 5: Not going to end well for the Bidens.
Speaker 7: Because we have three witnesses that are are testified, that have already testified under oath.
Speaker 6: How many criminal referrals are you expecting to make going to be multiple criminal referrals?
Speaker 5: The evidence is overwhelming.
Speaker 7: Just because the media and the White House want to indoctri Nate America and say there's no evidence, that doesn't change the fact that there's a lot of evidence of criminal wrongdoing by the Biden family.
Speaker 1: Now what's interesting is these three men that used to work with the Biden crime family.
Speaker 5: They're going to come forward.
Speaker 1: They're going to tell their story, and what they're going to do is they're going to tell you exactly what was happening with all of this, right They're going to explain very clearly where the money was going and how the money was moving, and who the big guy was. Now, I'm going to make a prediction right now, you're going to have the big guy become center stage on Wednesday. The big guy is going to be what they're going to want to talk about. And the reason why they're going to want to talk about it is because they are I think angry that they haven't gotten away with it, right what they did? I mean, look at all these people that are testifying a lot of them have their own legal problems and issues, and I'm sure there's an anger aspect of this, of like how is it that my life's been flipped upside down? But exposing the bidens, nothing's happened to them, like how is this even possible? There's also I think a lot of anger right now of how do the bidens keep getting away with it? Let's compare and contrast that real quick to what's going on with these judgments that have happened in these woke liberal courts by these radicals who are trying to bankrupt Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: The lawyers have come out, for example.
Speaker 1: Today saying it's impossible for Trump to postpond covering four hundred and fifty four million and civil fraud judgment. Now we all know that these are absurd judgments and they're gonna be overturned on appeal. However, the whole point of these lawyers and these radical left judges that have come after Trump in New York and this appellate court is to bankrupt him.
Speaker 5: You look at what they did in New York.
Speaker 1: These attorneys have officially come out saying it is impossible for former President Donald Trump to post a bond covering the full amount of his four hundred and fifty four million dollar civil fraud judgment while he appeals. His lawyers told the New York Appellate Court on Monday, why because it cost a hell of a lot of money to post a bond for half a billion dollars. Trump's lawyers wrote in a court filing that obtaining an appeal bond in that full amount of the judgment is not possible under the circumstances that have been presented with interests, because when you appeal, you have to then pay the interest on the judgment the settlement here right, the judgment or mount that means with interest, trump ow's four hundred and fifty six point eight million dollars in all, he and co defendants, including his company and top executives. They say, oh, four hundred and sixty seven point three million.
Speaker 5: Now to obtain a bond.
Speaker 1: They would be required to post collateral worth five hundred and fifty seven million, more than a half a billion dollars, is what Trump's lawyers said in the report.
Speaker 5: They said the defendants had.
Speaker 1: So far approached thirty companies through four separate brokers to obtain these bond. A State of Pill's Court judge ruled last month that the Republican presidents of candidate must post a bond covering the full amount to pause enforcement of the judgment, which they say is to begin in about a week on March twenty fifth.
Speaker 5: It's insanity this judge, Judge Arthur.
Speaker 1: You remember the guy with the white hair that looked like he was a sitcom moron, sitting on the bench like it was the intro to the office. He fined Trump three hundred fifty four million and then barred him from business in New York, even though the people that he was claiming that Trump defrauded testified on behalf of Donald Trump. No one was not made whole on the loans that Donald Trump got through banks. The banks actually came out and the banks defended Donald Trump saying they were not defrauded. Didn't matter, because you have this woke activist judge who decided to take justice into his own hands, which is to take out Donald Trump because he hates Trump. So then Trump was fined three hundred and fifty four point eight million plus approximately one hundred million in prejudgment interest. After this Manhattan Court Spring Court Judge Arthur whatever the hell his last name in Gern I think was his name, ruled that the former president had inflated his net worth in order to get more favorable loan terms. Now, no one was defrauded, No one didn't get paid back in the loans. None of the banks gave him the money said anything was wrong. They testified on Trump's behalf. It doesn't matter because Donald Trump's the worst person in the world to these psychos on the left. And before I give you all the details, I want to tell you about my friends at Freedom Goold USA. Inflation is heavily eroding your purchasing power, putting your savings, retirement accounts, and future legacy at risk. With more taxes, the continuous threat of war, a national debt now exceeding thirty four trillion, and the push for central bank digital currencies, our financial freedom is at stake.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: If you have fifty thousand dollars or more in retirement savings, you may be at risk in times of economic uncertainty. Securing your family's financial future is essential, and Freedom Gold USA is here to empower you You can act now by calling them at one eight hundred and sixty five y five eight eight four three or visit Freedomgoldusa dot com slash ben. The team at Freedom Gold USA is ready to help you preserve your wealth and provide stability at uncertain times. Learn how to add gold and silver to your IRA or have it shipped to your home. Safeguard your WUT for physical gold and silver, and take control of your financial future today one eight hundred and sixty five five eight eight four to three or visit freedom GOOLDUSA dot com backslash ben to see if you qualify for up to ten thousand dollars in free silver.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Trump already said, look, I'm going to appeal the ruling, and every scholar out there says that this will be overturned on appeal because there is nothing here that was wrong. No one's claiming they didn't get paid, no one's claiming they were defrauded.
Speaker 5: There are no victims.
Speaker 1: The only thing this is a psycho radical left who ran on trying to put Donald Trump in jail and bankrupting him.
Speaker 5: And that's what this judge is getting off on.
Speaker 1: Now Trump, you know again, he says, look, I'm going to go out there. I'm going to appeel this, which any person in right mind would do would do, and it's going to get overruled. Still, he will have to pay the fine as a bond to New York State before he can proceed, is what the judge has said. Now, this is a different level of injustice now, and I want you to think about what they're saying. They're basically saying, if you don't play by the rules, we're gonna come after you. That's number one, all right, if you don't play by the rules that we decide that you must play by. Politically, I'm not talking about business, not about politically, and you're in New York, we will come after you and try to destroy you and your business.
Speaker 5: We will try to end you.
Speaker 1: And if we get a judgment against you, which we can do in a liberal court with a liberal judge with a liberal jury. In civil this isn't criminal, Okay, I want to be clear about this.
Speaker 3: This is civil not criminal court. They're then going to.
Speaker 1: Say, all right, we told you you should play by the rules, and you didn't, and now look at where you are are you are financially bankrupt.
Speaker 5: Now they want to bankrupt.
Speaker 1: That's what this ultimately is really all about. They want to bankrupt the president of the United States of America and shoot as a gun a bullet across about letting anybody else know, and everybody else know, actually, you better not mess with us, because if you do and you step out of line, we will find something that we believe you did wrong civilly, okay, not criminally, and we're gonna nail you to the wall, and that's gonna be the game over moment for you. That's what this is really all about. By the way, so far, let's be really clear about this. It's working so far. It's actually working brilliantly so far. The Democrats plan has gotten the president in a situation where he, in reality, could lose everything, not because he's guilty of it anything, but because of the absurdity of the attack against him and the fact that he can't get a half a billion dollar bond put up to even get the chance to do the appeal, on top of all the interests it's accruing right now that you're held liable for if you are Donald Trump at this moment, If there is anything that should happen because of this it should be every business in America that does business in New York City that is not run by woke liberals, you should run from that state as fast as you can, because if this is what happens in New York and this is what can happen to the president of the United States of America. In fact, there was one of the guys on Shark Tank had a comment about this.
Speaker 5: I want to play it for you, all right.
Speaker 1: This was Kevin O'Leary, and I want you to hear what he had to say about doing business in New York City and after this judgment against Trump and what he said. Listen carefully, and this was by the way, on CNN, and CNN is the first person their host that you're going to hear here arguing with O'Leary implying that Donald Trump, you know, of course, deserves to be in prison and deserves to pay the three hundred and fifty five million dollars in civil fraud you know, fines here even though no one was defrauded. And listen to Kevin O'Leary from Shart take fight Back Hard.
Speaker 8: And the Trump organization, because there's probably a lot who are saying themselves I've never falsified my business records. I know what a square foot looks like, I know what what I can ask for and what I have the money to support. So I wonder to what extent that really is true? But the second point wouldn't there be many companies who would not want to do business or loan money to people like yourself or investors if they know that they can get away with fraud and there's no recourse to protect them.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, what fraud? This is not about Trump anymore.
Speaker 9: When you get a developer, When you get a developer that builds a building and he says it's worth four hundred million dollars and he wants to buy or two hundred million from a bank, which happens every day everywhere on Earth, including every American city. Every developer is an entrepreneur. They shine the light on their building and they say.
Speaker 5: It's worth four hundred.
Speaker 9: The bank does its own due diligence, as was done in this case, because they're very good at it. The banks are very good and they say, no, it's worth three hundred, We're only going to loan you one hundred and fifty million. That haggling has gone.
Speaker 5: On for decades.
Speaker 3: That's how it works.
Speaker 5: And then in.
Speaker 9: This case, even the bank that was supposedly defrauded testified and said, we didn't lose anything. We want to do business with this guy again.
Speaker 3: We'd like to, but the.
Speaker 9: Judge said no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: Let's penalize this.
Speaker 9: Developer for three hundred and fifty five.
Speaker 5: Million, and we're going to do that.
Speaker 9: Let's penalize all the developers all across America. They've all done the same thing. All of them should go to jail, and we should stop building buildings. That's what the message is from New York. Even the governor herself is concerned about what this looks like to investors all around the world. It's not just us domestic. All around the world people are talking about what happened here. You really think people want to vest money in New York after this?
Speaker 1: By the way, I love how he says this has nothing to do with Trump now. It has nothing to do with Trump now. He's right. This is about how can you do life anymore? If these are the rules. If you're a developer, and if someone decides they don't like you, this is what they can do to crush you. Let me just say one final thing about this moment in history. I hope that New York gets hammered for this long term. I hope that there are billionaires and multi billion dollar companies that say, we cannot take this risk, We cannot deal with this type of risk in a state. We know this is Donald Trump, and we know you guys are going after Trump.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, you even look at.
Speaker 1: The New York Governor and she's backpeddaling because she realiz is now how bad this ruling could be for business in New York. Let me just go back to what governor, the governor said about the Attorney General and praising James for targeting Trump. And this wasn't that many months ago. This was and again this is back in February.
Speaker 10: Listen, let's get off the phone with Attorney General Tis James and spoke to her about how this sends a strong message that in the state of New York, businesses, business people who commit fraud and to hide their assets, we'll be caught and prosecuted. Whether you're the President of the United States, a past president and forever past president the United States, or you're an ordinary business person.
Speaker 3: No one is.
Speaker 10: Above the law here in state, Eark, and I congratulate her and her effort for making sure that that is a message that has.
Speaker 5: Heard a loud and clear.
Speaker 1: By the way, you notice her, she said the forever past present, meaning we're.
Speaker 5: Not gonna go let him get elected this time. Why because we're gonna try to lock him up.
Speaker 1: So she's excited about this right at the very beginning, she's all fired up about this. Well, then she has to come out because after she made those comments, just days later, everybody started freaking out in business going wow, okay, So so now we've got a governor who's supporting an AG celebrating them going after their political opponents. You could hear it there in her comments there clearly political right forever the past president.
Speaker 5: That was a political statement.
Speaker 1: Obviously she was wanting to make sure that she got that political statement out there. But then Hochel had to come out and say tell business here, businesses not to fear about the Trump verdict, saying there's nothing to worry about, nothing to worry about, because you just you just did the complete opposite of that. If you're a business, I mean this governor saying hey, and so owners.
Speaker 5: Look, let me just tell you this, okay.
Speaker 1: Doing a sit down interview, she told them quote, there was nothing to worry about. After former President Trump was hit with three hundred and fifty five million dollar fine and a ban on conducting business in New York for three years, she went on the Cat's round Table on WABC seven to seventy am, where she was asked if other New York business people should be worried if they can do to them what has been done now to the former president moving forward. Her response, quote, I think that it's really an extraordinary unusual circumstance that the law abiding and rule following New Yorkers who are business people have nothing to worry about because they're very different than Donald Trump and his behavior. So, his behavior is he got out of line. His behavior is he decided to run for office. His behavior is he ran for president and won. His behavior is he's running for president again. That's the only crime he's committed here is that he's running for office. And she says, well, I think it's really an extraordinary usual circumstance, meaning, hey, if you're not running for presidents a Republican and you don't win, and you stay in line with us liberals, you have nothing to worry about.
Speaker 5: That's what she's saying.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: That is not done enough clearly to.
Speaker 1: Calm the liberal or the conservative, moderate, or even just good business people in New York, Because what happens if you get on their bad side, maybe five, ten, fifteen years down the road from now, and you've accumulated half a billion dollars in wealth or a billion dollars a wealth, Apparently any moment, at any time, a New York judge can order you, and number one can accuse you, and a prosecutor, an activist prosecutor, can accuse you of fraud even though no one was defrauded and the people that you claimed were defrauded came and testified on behalf of.
Speaker 5: Truy, not on behalf of the state.
Speaker 1: And then you can get a judge saying, hey, Trump, you got to pay the massive sum and penalties in the civil fraud caseer, we're gonna start seizing all of your assets. And the judge found Trump, the Trump organization, right top executives, and his adult sons liable for fraud. Therefore that's the end of it, right, That's what they're saying. The governor provided reassurance to your New York businesses after the rulings, saying, look, by and large, they are honest people, and they're not trying to hide their assets, and they're following the rules, she said, the people who own and conduct business in New York City.
Speaker 5: And so this judgment just excuse me.
Speaker 1: And so this judge determined that Donald Trump did not follow the rules.
Speaker 5: He was prosecuted.
Speaker 1: And truly, the governor of New York does not have a say in the size of a fine, and we want to make sure that we don't have that level of interference, she said. So, in other words, we're fine with a fine, We're fine with the political proper pecution, we're fine with all of it. Don't be a conservative and you're good in New York City. Okay, don't be a conservative and do business here or run for president here, and you're good. If you have any amount of money, I'd run from New York because it's not just New York City now, it's a whole damn state. Based on what they're saying, it is the whole state. And let me just put this into comparison for you real quick. Hunter Biden's ex business partner has come out revealed why he quote managed Joe's This is Joe Biden, the presidents. It's America's personal finances free of charge.
Speaker 5: Did you know that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hunter Biden's former business partner and accountant, Eric Sweerwin swearin managed. We've now been told Joe Biden's personal finance is free of charge while the elder Biden was serving as Vice president and frequently visited the White House to discuss related issues.
Speaker 5: Is the alibi for all of the meetings?
Speaker 1: Swear and testify to this before the House Oversight and Judiciary committees about his knowledge of Hunter Biden's foreign business dealings and the financial services he provided to then Vice President Joe Biden where they had meetings at the White House on the regular.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine if a.
Speaker 1: Judge, like the judge in New York that is going after Donald Trump, actually had real intel like this in front of him, what would he do? I'm sure he would bury it. I'm sure he would do what the deep state's done saying nothing to see here. Let's look the other way. When was the last time you found somebody in financial services that does the job for free?
Speaker 5: Can anyone answer that question and not just for like one day, for like eight years.
Speaker 3: Quote.
Speaker 1: I don't recall who thought of the suggestion, whether it was myself for Hunter or the vice president, but there was a discussion that I.
Speaker 5: Would be a.
Speaker 1: I would be a you know, a financial advisor, and it would be free. So why would you be a financial advisor for free? I can take exactly why. It was a favor for a friend. That's how it was described, you know, just a normal favor for a friend. Can you imagine how complicated it would be to do that job for a vice president? And I say compligated because there's all these financial disclosures, there's a lot of different government reporting you have to do. Like, if you want to talk about doing something for a friend, this is not the moment to do it for a friend, because it's incredibly complicated to do this for a quote friend. The way they're describing it, like, it's not easy, folks, it's hard, and I think everybody knows that.
Speaker 5: So what was it. It was to get the access, That's what it was.
Speaker 1: It was all about getting access and gaining access and from.
Speaker 5: The vice president of the United States of America.
Speaker 1: These individuals are corrupt as hell, and look all of this has been covered up by the deep state number one, Okay, and all of this has been covered up in a very significant way by.
Speaker 5: So many people that are involved. Like it's absurd how many people.
Speaker 1: It's actually incredible, how many people have been doing corrupt things and have been doing these corrupt things on a level that no one else can understand except for those that are doing the real investigation. The FBI knew they were corrupt. The FBI looked the other way, because that's what they do, They look the other way. This week on Wednesday is going to be very interesting to see what these men and women say. I'm going to keep you updated on it, and I'll see you back here tomorrow morning.
Speaker 7: Yeah,