Speaker 1: Hey, guys, I have to remind you wherever you're listening to this podcast to make sure that you rate it, but rate it five stars. If you're gonna rate it four stars, you know what, don't even bother five stars. Please also subscribe. That matters. Subscribe and rate but rate high. What what sound do you hate? What's nails on a chalkboard to you?
Speaker 2: Kisses?
Speaker 3: Kisses? I'm with you.
Speaker 2: Do you know why?
Speaker 3: No? I don't know why you hate it?
Speaker 2: Because usually it's a fat white man kissing his hand.
Speaker 1: It's a fat white man kissing his hand making the what about? Okay, don't do it? Pasha Tosh Shows Show. Let's wake up the kiddies. It's Tosh Show time. I look forward to this day every single week. That's set my I'm like Toss show dropping six am Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Whoa are you doing, Eddie? I'm doing pretty good. How about you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing good. Just spend a bunch of time with the in laws. Uh uh oh it is right. Here goes time for me to get myself in trouble. You know you ever see I got celebrity gets divorced and they're like irreconcirable differences not me, h, totally reconcilable. I don't know if that's the right way to say it, but uh I I know why we're getting divorced, and I'm not gonna be vague.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be because.
Speaker 1: Every room in the house has a random pair of shoes just in it. Okay, when I'm driving, fucking she has to put the sunvisor down but has never in her life put it back up. Then that's why I'll get divorced. I'll just beg you know what, fuck this. My kids don't need a mom ocause she's gonna lose custody off. I'll make sure that. All right, that's insane. Now, here's what happened. We're spending time the family with her family, and my son had this stranger who I would say, honestly didn't know who I was at all, says, man, your son is such a natural performer, nice enough, And then my in laws just started going on and on about how, yeah, that's exactly how Carly was as a kid. You know that she was just always performing, and I'm just I'm just sitting there stewing, like what that's that's where you think my son got it from? Not the father who sold out Radio City Music Hall multiple.
Speaker 3: Times, straight up fill in theaters right now.
Speaker 1: Now, the performance must be from her. It was crazy to me, and then she got mad at me for making fun of this, Like she's like, oh, you're the I was a performer.
Speaker 3: She was.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's very comedic. Great, but I mean, come on, he am I crazy?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Not crazy? Oh boy?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, as you recall, we opened up submissions for an intern for this show.
Speaker 3: Well, guess what, Eddie, they're coming in. They're coming in hot.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Now, Originally I said that I wanted some a smoke show, but then I realized I could get us in some hot water.
Speaker 3: So then I changed direction.
Speaker 1: I said I wanted someone over sixty with real world experience. You know, being a smoke show wasn't a priority. You know, if you were previously a smoke show. Great, I'm not one of these weird people that's into old hot people.
Speaker 3: Oh all right, here's what we got. Eric.
Speaker 1: He didn't send in a resume, but he did mention that he can read, write, and do intern things. All right, We're off to a strong start. Francis ranked their own hotness as an upstate New York nine point five and then said that that would be a California seven. M hate to break it to you, you're a five max. But now here's where Francis does well. Attached a couple nude pics, which we're exciting. If you wanted to see a naked man, Francis wait to bury the lead.
Speaker 3: In my ass. All right. I don't think he can talk like that, but he's a dude. He was a beautiful dude, naked dude.
Speaker 1: His next one says she's Karl's biggest fan and that I blocked her on Twitter ten years ago. I stand by it. Keep this woman away from me, Dave.
Speaker 3: I like Dave.
Speaker 1: Dave said he had no experience and he will provide nothing of value to the podcast.
Speaker 3: Honesty.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I can't wait for you to join the team. Lee Cherry, Lee Cherry, she's a hot yoga instructor, Lee Cherry.
Speaker 3: What do you think of that? Ed, Lee Cherry? You think you want somebody walking around here? Then we have to call Lee Cherry. You have to say Lee Cherry every time.
Speaker 1: I don't even sound like you're saying Lee Cherry anymore. You say it so quick, Lee Cheri. Jake, Jake's entire email was Hello, I'm interested in applying for an internship for the Toss Show. Didn't attach a resume, zero contact information. I mean his email was the shortest and I hate reading emails, so he's I'm going to consider him, Jake, you start on Monday, all right, Balen has experience in both radio and television. That's a good start. Okay, But he only has one eye.
Speaker 3: What do you think, ed guest, find out how he lost it. I don't care.
Speaker 1: He's got an eyepatch or is he actually only had one eye, so you have just like a dry socket.
Speaker 2: Sort of like one in the middle.
Speaker 3: Oh, if he has one. If he has one eye in the middle, let's do it.
Speaker 1: We hire him. That's cool. That's a cool intern. Christine said that while she's not a smoke show, she's not too shabby for her fifties, but she also said she probably could use a lettuce trim. I almost relaxed our age requirement for this. Next guy, twenty one, Jason studied at ASU. The problem here, as you can guess by his name Jason, is that Jason is a dude, so sick of these dudes wanting to hang out with us. This was the best email we got? Is this one I have to read? Hold on, all right, this is this is I'm gonna read you the entire email of this person's submission to be our intern. You tell me if your gut instinct is is a good hire. I'd like to apply to be your unpaid intern. I'm an attractive eight point five out of ten, thirty one year old and a huge fan of your show and now podcast. I'm old enough to have experience, so you don't have to feel bad about taking advantage of me, yet still young enough to be hot. I ran into a surprise inheritance some years ago, so I don't need the money.
Speaker 3: I just think it would be really cool.
Speaker 1: Currently, I work part time as a job coach for people with mental and physical disabilities, so I think I would fit right in. Kelly, Eddie, what do you think about that?
Speaker 2: I think the search is over.
Speaker 1: It's official. We don't need an intern. Forget it. It's just better to not have one. I just think we're gon get in trouble. I don't know, all right, let's get going. Hey Eddie, you know what A fully artist?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 3: You do? All right? You're in the biz, A fully artist.
Speaker 1: You know, any of you're watching television show or movies, all the noises that they're making, they don't record those live. They just have somebody do it later. That's ridiculous, right.
Speaker 3: It seems like you could do it all once, but no.
Speaker 1: No, they only have apparently in Hollywood, you only have one sets of mics. Mah, so it's like, oh, we don't have mics for shoes walking or tires squeaking, so they record all that separately. And this week you're gonna get to meet my favorite fully artist. Enjoy Pasha, my guest today is paid to make a ton of noise during movies. And no, that's not the setup to a racist joke. She's done things with Celery you couldn't imagine. Please make some weird sounds for award winning Fullyard Terra, Thank you for being here having me. Do you believe in ghosts?
Speaker 2: This question? Man? Why do you ask everybody this question?
Speaker 3: I want to know if I'm talking to an idiot or not.
Speaker 2: So you fully don't believe?
Speaker 3: You don't get the I don't, but I don't. I didn't mean to say.
Speaker 2: That I firmly believe in them because I can feel, I can feel them lots. I've maybe filled them in like fifteen different places.
Speaker 3: Is a baby that you're feeling?
Speaker 2: No, Bro, I wasn't not pregnant.
Speaker 3: You're from Clearwater, Florida.
Speaker 2: You're from Florida?
Speaker 3: Are you a scientologist?
Speaker 2: Fucking no? But that's the capital I know it is.
Speaker 3: It's the international capital.
Speaker 2: It is the mecca.
Speaker 3: It's the mecca Meca.
Speaker 1: Tom Cruise owns a penthouse there. They own sixty six buildings downtown.
Speaker 2: My dad did all the air conditioning for all of them.
Speaker 1: Your dad's a scientologist, No he's not. You sure he's rich though off of their money?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Completely.
Speaker 3: What I just don't want to go there? Crotch? Is that?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 3: Are you seeing my crotch in the why we are? Let me see if that's better? Is that? That is much better? Bro? It's not. I got real excited talking about Clearwater.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. Growing up there was like, you know, my my family broke up when they were like when I was thirteen.
Speaker 3: What did you do?
Speaker 2: They had a nasty divorce and it lasted for eight years.
Speaker 3: So I was just like the divorce lasted for eight years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was nasty.
Speaker 1: You can't have a divorce last for eight years at one point you have you know, this is having a negative effect on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they didn't catch that drift.
Speaker 1: It turned out so good, though. I did some weird Then you went to school in Boston. Yeah, you're the toughest person.
Speaker 3: I know why. I don't know.
Speaker 2: You want to go to Boston.
Speaker 1: You have a wrestling alligator and then call it a homophobic slur.
Speaker 3: No, a little bit of Boston.
Speaker 2: No, And I've actually never gone into a fight with any of my I'm kind of sad.
Speaker 3: Sad, Say, do you love Boston?
Speaker 2: It was cold as fuck. I showed up with sandals, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: I love Boston.
Speaker 2: I mean, did you live there?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: Never I hate I make fun of them constantly.
Speaker 3: Just love the city.
Speaker 2: This summer is great, but like you know, half the fucking time it's rainy and snowing and cold. So that's what I remember.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't live there.
Speaker 2: I came from Florida, so I was like, you know, in that sense, it was kind of brutal.
Speaker 3: My school is cool, though, Berkeley College of Music. Yeah, prestigious, don't you think, Uh huh? Yeah, it was that hard to get into.
Speaker 2: Not for me was it expensive, Yeah, a lot of dar Yeah. I mean I had a pretty good scholarship.
Speaker 3: Okay, and you met your husband there?
Speaker 2: Yea?
Speaker 3: What were you there studying voice?
Speaker 2: Uh huh, vocalist and music production engineering?
Speaker 3: And what is he?
Speaker 2: He's a drummer like Whiplash. Yeah, not quite. I would say Whiplash is Juilliard.
Speaker 3: I mean your house is just full of noise?
Speaker 2: Yeah, correct, because he's also a music producer and engineer.
Speaker 3: Do you sing like an angel? I?
Speaker 2: Do you want to hear me sing?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I don't like it when people sing in front of me. Why it's uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: I won't look at you. How about that?
Speaker 3: And I don't know where to look.
Speaker 2: Don't you close your eyes and all sereny.
Speaker 1: Because then all of a sudden it gets real sexual and intimate.
Speaker 3: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: We'll probably get sexual. I sound sexual?
Speaker 3: Alright. When did you get married?
Speaker 2: I've actually been with my husband for twenty years?
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: When we were twenty in at Berkeley in Boston, and we've been married for eleven.
Speaker 3: I think it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: And we just had a we have a two and a half year old.
Speaker 1: And you have a two and a half year old baby girl. And now you're five months pregnant with a boy. So I have a five year old boy and a one year old girl. Now my daughter just turned one, and I'm in heaven because zero to one is my nightmare. Oh, it's a lot, but once, once.
Speaker 2: You can toss them around the room a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just I just oh, and there's a little bit of attitude. If I take her away from something that she want, she'll try to like latch onto my shoulder.
Speaker 3: And bite me.
Speaker 2: Sure, she's probably hugging you more.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's the best.
Speaker 1: And now for the people listening to home that aren't familiar with the inner workings of the film industry, what is a folly artist?
Speaker 2: So fully artists reperforms the sound to picture. You know, TV film porn probably does have fully. Porn has fully, I would say, probably why is it called fully? A man named Jack Foley did the insertion shots for silent movies, So like, instead of paying the actor to pull a gun out of a holster, he would set up the scene and reshoot the image of like the gun coming out of the holster. So when he was doing it, he was in like a space like this that was silent, and so he like heard the actual prop coming out of the holster, and it gave him the idea of adding sound a.
Speaker 3: Picture, so he invented audio.
Speaker 2: Basically, he invented Yeah.
Speaker 3: We'd still have silent movies to this day.
Speaker 2: Somebody would have figured it out, Okay.
Speaker 3: But their name wouldn't have been fully.
Speaker 2: Would probably a woman.
Speaker 3: Why haven't they banked all the sounds in the world.
Speaker 2: I mean they're starting to do it. They're starting to cut fully from old folly, which sucks because it's nobody cares anymore.
Speaker 3: Do you get residuals from the noises that you've made?
Speaker 2: Definitely not.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been like, oh, I'm one hundred percent certain something I did for this is used in something else.
Speaker 2: There's no way I would be able to tell them.
Speaker 3: You couldn't tell. No, You've never like made the perfect sound.
Speaker 2: Dude, I mean the perfect sound like twenty like two thousand times a day.
Speaker 1: I know, but like one that stood out? What was your favorite sound?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just say like right immediately, yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 3: Okay. It's like how many takes you do a sound? It's usually one take? Yeah? Is it because you run out of celery.
Speaker 2: No, it's feeling that good.
Speaker 3: I feel like celery? Is that a go to sound for bones and tree?
Speaker 2: You sure?
Speaker 3: How many shammies are you going through a week?
Speaker 2: Oh? I have like four in my room right now. If you take care of them, they last a pretty long time. And actually the older ones sound the best.
Speaker 1: So what sound do you hate? What's nails on a chalkboard to you?
Speaker 2: Kisses?
Speaker 3: Kisses? I'm with you.
Speaker 2: Do you know why?
Speaker 3: No? I don't know why you hate it because usually.
Speaker 2: It's a fat white man kissing his hand.
Speaker 1: It's a fat white man kissing his hand full artist making it.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't do it.
Speaker 2: I do it better than that. That's what a white guy would be doing. Gross. My engineer and I always joke that people are kissing the cave. So they go like this for some reason, they like put their hand around their hand.
Speaker 3: They don't just capture the audio of a natural kiss.
Speaker 2: Like you want to just stop yourself. I know, I'm just trying to show you what I do. So you want to, like, you know, make your hand and lip and get it wet, and that's how you do it. But if you put your hand over it, it sounds like a cave.
Speaker 3: You're beat boxing? Do you ever do this?
Speaker 2: I can't beat box? What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Used to do? Well?
Speaker 2: My hand's wet from my so yeah.
Speaker 3: The last thing I want you know Axel Fully.
Speaker 2: Who the fuck is that? He's an artist of some kind?
Speaker 3: Is the most respected fully in my book?
Speaker 2: What is he? Guns and Roses?
Speaker 3: What is that? That's Axel Rose? Wasn't I in Beverly Hills Cop? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh the character character name I did see the only I recognize that it just couldn't place it.
Speaker 3: The laxative scene in Dumb and Dumber. Do you remember that?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm?
Speaker 3: Now do you guys? Do you guys do that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's your go to noise for? For for diary exploding?
Speaker 2: Probably like a fucking cannabeans.
Speaker 3: Just dropping it in water.
Speaker 2: I probably like to make a mixture of shit, so would just be like a canna beans and like chunks of watermelon.
Speaker 3: You have to buy your own produce.
Speaker 2: Sometimes most of the time. I added to my invoice and send them a picture.
Speaker 3: You send them a photo. Have you opened a cannon?
Speaker 2: The receipt?
Speaker 1: Oh value, Look there's the beans there.
Speaker 3: You fucking ate those no that's.
Speaker 1: Good, by the way, much like a magician. Uh, do you feel like you shouldn't film your secrets?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: If you go to my page, I'm posting videos, That's.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying. Like, is that is that bad for business?
Speaker 2: In my mind? If somebody can take what I did and learn learn from it and like do better than good on you.
Speaker 3: Do you prefer animation or live live action.
Speaker 2: They're equally great if the production is great, you know, if it's shitty at shitty.
Speaker 3: Well, huh.
Speaker 1: I always get so mad in animation if they make you record something like they're like, okay, we just need you to like breathe heavy.
Speaker 2: Well, it's for vocals.
Speaker 3: What's it?
Speaker 2: It's different for adr For vocals, your job would be doing.
Speaker 3: But I don't. But I don't. I feel like, can't you just have somebody else breathe?
Speaker 2: No, it's the sound of your voicebox.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter. Nobody knows the difference between somebody nobody's No.
Speaker 2: They use my voicebox a lot.
Speaker 3: Actually to cover your s They cover up my lack of interest.
Speaker 2: I actually do male cigarette blows lots.
Speaker 3: What does that entail? Uh huh, that's a male cigarette blow. That's good. Are they still using smoking to let you know that people are cool?
Speaker 2: It's in a lot still shockingly. I don't know what it is. I don't know if like the directors like we just need to give this actor something to do because they suck at acting.
Speaker 3: Like Brad Pitt and he always like holding fruit or something.
Speaker 2: He's always eating stuff, right he is. He's like eating something in every scene. Yeah, but I think that's because he just, you know, now he thinks it's cool or he's just trying to what, just like get the ladies off.
Speaker 3: Do you still find him attractive?
Speaker 2: She has?
Speaker 3: I find I find old blonde men weird looking.
Speaker 2: Who's that? Like?
Speaker 1: I think blonde boys are cute, but once you're like a man and you have blonde hair, I think it's fucking weird.
Speaker 2: So like Ryan Gosling weirdo?
Speaker 3: Is he really blonde?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Dirty blonde?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not gonna say dirty blonde.
Speaker 3: Do you watch movies and just constantly critique it?
Speaker 2: I used to, but now I have a baby and I'm not listening at a proper level whenever I would watch anything, so it's just dialogue and music is all I'm usually hearing.
Speaker 1: So do you ever, do you ever watch movies and just mute it and just read subtitles so that you can just like leave.
Speaker 3: Your work at home.
Speaker 2: Definitely fucking not.
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought that was a good question. I thought, oh, that might be a nice way to no.
Speaker 2: But most of the time, if I can hear it and it's bad, sure it takes me out of the film.
Speaker 1: In your opinion, what's like the best movie or TV show in terms of fully?
Speaker 2: No, Country of Old Men is really good. Oh and then like any Quentin Tarantino movie, because he's obsessed with folly, so he just like plays it up.
Speaker 3: Have you gotten to work with him? I wish, Okay, we can make that happen.
Speaker 2: He's got to come out of retirement.
Speaker 3: Oh is he done?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Oh? Then why what does it happen?
Speaker 2: He says he's retired, but really, bro, there's no way he's done.
Speaker 3: Oh brother, what about AI? He fucking worried about it?
Speaker 2: Everyone should be. Why it's fucking weird?
Speaker 3: What about Michael Winslow, You guys talk.
Speaker 2: Couldn't tell you? That?
Speaker 3: Is you serious? God damn it? That blows my mind.
Speaker 1: Michael Winsley, he was on the in the Police Academy movies. He made a lot of guy No, he just made weird noises. He could make any noise like sirens and yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. It's kind of coming to me and the gentleman. Yeah, what about him though?
Speaker 1: Like what, I just thought he would be up on your mount rushmore of noise makers.
Speaker 2: I just don't know what his deal is. He's just like a beatboxer. You can make any noise with his mouth.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I he's a comedian too, my.
Speaker 2: School special special talents.
Speaker 3: There, you're funny. Uh huh. You ever get any injuries making sound? Oh, bastard, Yeah, toy your gooch.
Speaker 2: Basically, planner Fasciatis really couldn't do it for like five years.
Speaker 3: What what because because you have.
Speaker 2: To perform footsteps in place?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, Yeah, well couldn't you just be like, hey, I can do everything, but this I got.
Speaker 2: That's that's what I did. But it was like I kind of I couldn't do half the job. Half the job his feet.
Speaker 3: Half the chop is feet.
Speaker 1: Huh correct? How are your feet now still kind of fucked? Well, at least you have two kids.
Speaker 2: At least I have two kids, and I'm going to gain fifty pounds and make my feet feel even better.
Speaker 3: Don't gain fifty.
Speaker 2: I already did you already gained fifty with her, and I'm on my way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Guess how much I fucking weigh right now?
Speaker 3: God damn it, here we go? How tall are you? No?
Speaker 2: Less?
Speaker 3: So glad it's less?
Speaker 2: You fuck her?
Speaker 3: One's sixty one?
Speaker 2: Oh that was closer. One sixty seven.
Speaker 3: I tell you what, most of it's waterweight. I know how much you don't know?
Speaker 2: Dick?
Speaker 3: Are you serious? I saw, I saw it, I saw what you brought it.
Speaker 2: This thing?
Speaker 3: Good lord, please get it off the table. It's not strong enough.
Speaker 2: I've actually broke one of these before, just smashed into twenty pieces.
Speaker 3: Did you record the sound?
Speaker 2: I was in the hallway?
Speaker 3: You ever fuck around with ASMR?
Speaker 2: I tag it all the time just so people will flock to my page.
Speaker 1: But no, I feel like the people that just listen to it are the cuckoo ones, like the people that recorded.
Speaker 3: I'm like, all right, whatever.
Speaker 2: The oh thing is kind of weird.
Speaker 3: The shallow wet feet video on your Instagram?
Speaker 2: Oh did you like that?
Speaker 1: Was that for a production or just some rich dude?
Speaker 2: That was for Quentin so I could try to get on his next film.
Speaker 3: And why were you wearing animal ears?
Speaker 2: It was Halloween. I was like, it was like a Halloween post, So you weren't just because I'm trying to like get.
Speaker 1: Somebody, I thought maybe you were like doing an only fans.
Speaker 2: No, I was like trying. I was like trying to suck it up. And it was actually two days pregnant in that video.
Speaker 1: Oh hot, two days but see, you know, let's talk about that. You're never really two days pregnant because they go back to your you have your conception, and then they go back to your last period, so it's like two weeks back.
Speaker 3: So it like makes no sense.
Speaker 2: Stupid as fuck, Stupid as fuck.
Speaker 3: What do you think about Alabama? Huh? So they're doing some fun laws, aren't they.
Speaker 2: Are they the ones that did the ivy thing? Oh my god, that's so crazy.
Speaker 1: And now they're saying that jerking off might be a misdemeanor. It should be like a school shooting with just millions getting killed every time.
Speaker 2: It should be a.
Speaker 1: Youngster jerks it Are you going to record the audio of your baby's birth and use it if you ever get hired and need to.
Speaker 2: Know because it's going to be underwater.
Speaker 3: You're doing a water birth? Yeah? Have you done a water birth? The first one? Oh?
Speaker 2: Man? But the first one was natural.
Speaker 3: How long can you hold your breath?
Speaker 2: Probably not very long, probably like a minute.
Speaker 3: Oh so you're not.
Speaker 2: Going under not me, dishit.
Speaker 3: I like the idea of you're doing a complete underwater birth.
Speaker 2: Just hold my breath, just training for it.
Speaker 1: Here we go right now. It's like, what are you married to, David Blaine?
Speaker 3: David Blaine?
Speaker 2: Are just the concept of putting my head under the water that I'm birthing?
Speaker 3: Oh it's fair, Well what if it's a large body of water?
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: When you have your baby? Are you going to stop? Are you gonna just keep working right away?
Speaker 2: This is hilarious because I the first baby, I was like, oh, yeah, I'll be back in four months, and then I didn't go back for a year. Right, so we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: You're gonna play by year. Yeah, I'm gonna give you some gifts. Sweet, everybody that's on my show gets a gift of stuff at my house that I.
Speaker 3: Don't want anymore.
Speaker 2: Don't give me that.
Speaker 3: That's what I do. And you can get rid of it. I don't care. That's not my problem.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh you have them, because that's under this blanket. I'm probably gonna take it to a fully stage if it's worth anything.
Speaker 3: Oh maybe porn baby.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is for like an infant. Huh yeah, this Jiminy Chris.
Speaker 3: I don't want to you'll like that you have one of these.
Speaker 2: This is dirty as fun.
Speaker 3: I don't clean it.
Speaker 2: You're not going to watch it for me?
Speaker 3: No, I don't clean.
Speaker 2: They look like there's throw up on it. What the fuck did you bring me?
Speaker 3: This is a walker. This is a good walker. I don't want anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't all your ex baby shit.
Speaker 1: Some swaddles and they're all clean swaddles too, but whatever. But this walker has the wheels that so it doesn't go fast.
Speaker 2: Oh oh my god, you're a two months right now. I am not taking that away from me. No, get that way.
Speaker 3: Stop. This is nice.
Speaker 2: No fuck that thing.
Speaker 3: What do you mean your kid eventually?
Speaker 2: No, it's bad for their hips, dummy, No.
Speaker 1: This one isn't because their feet. No, you don't want to get older, you're fine. Oh they look my kid's got the test hips.
Speaker 2: Not using it.
Speaker 3: You're gonna take it.
Speaker 2: All right, What the fuck for your three year old?
Speaker 3: It's a bumper car.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's actually awesome. Yeah, you're really gonna give me all this ship?
Speaker 3: Yeah I don't. I don't want my house.
Speaker 2: She is gonna love this, and they tell you something. I can't wait to give it to her.
Speaker 3: Actually right, I'll make her hap. There's nothing better than coming home and giving your kids something.
Speaker 2: Ohthough, it's gonna get skid mark cell over my cart.
Speaker 3: No it won't.
Speaker 1: It's got it's a bumper cars real soft anyway. Do you know why doesn't have any stickers on it? Because when I buy any toy for my kids, I spend thirty minutes to an hour the stickering it every time with Google googlen you're not a sponsor, but send me a fucking crate. I use Google and a hair dryer, and I get every warning sticker, every stick because I think they look and I don't like them, and I do it.
Speaker 3: So I got this.
Speaker 2: That is weird. I'm not taking that from you, but I'm taking that.
Speaker 3: But I'm not sure you're taking everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that thing's cool.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna load your car up.
Speaker 2: How do you know I even have room in my car.
Speaker 3: We'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: Oh you're saying you're not gonna take that, but we're gonna bloat it in your car and you'll give it to somebody.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely not doing that. What do you mean I don't have time for that ship?
Speaker 3: You got time?
Speaker 2: Although if I had room, I would take it to a fully.
Speaker 3: Stock I can disassemble it.
Speaker 2: No, like sound wise, that's like, you know, necessary, but not on the fully stash.
Speaker 3: Jeez, can you get your huge gatorade thing?
Speaker 2: It's uh agua, it's too big distract I'm gonna have this thing out too the whole time.
Speaker 3: What time you wake up.
Speaker 2: Six twenty because my kid goes time to get out?
Speaker 3: What time does your kid go to bed.
Speaker 2: We'll try to put her to sleep at seven thirty. She won't fall asleep till like eight forty.
Speaker 3: That's too late.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what the fuck? How do I get them to sleep sooner?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I got two sleepers.
Speaker 2: I knew you were going to say that. Fuck you.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe if you weren't fucking making a racket all the time.
Speaker 2: I'm like quiet most of the time.
Speaker 3: Take your jacket off. I'm sure that will have no problems cut.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's a fully every question. Now we have to make sure that it's at the end of the internet.
Speaker 2: That's a fully artist is no, sorry, that's a fully mixer's dream. Que jack it off.
Speaker 1: You ever seen the star spangled banner at a Tampa Bay Buccaneers game.
Speaker 2: I'm saying it at the Onland of Braves when I was eleven. So no, Tampa Bay. No, I'm never sang.
Speaker 3: For Tampa Bath, not even the lightning.
Speaker 2: I've sang for the lightning.
Speaker 3: You have sang for the lightning. That's cool.
Speaker 1: Got that question answered. You're singing in college? But then do you transitioned in college to fully work or no?
Speaker 2: No, there's not a specific.
Speaker 3: There's no degree in fully no or instruction to do it.
Speaker 2: I did take a visual media course in college where we had to replace the sound for three minute clips of I mean like twenty four films that my professor had a hold of. So like one of them was the Matrix, one was like Monster inc.
Speaker 3: Which one did you pick?
Speaker 2: I did the Matrix in the Monster one. Oh, there were like twenty three there.
Speaker 3: Was Monster on so it was a weird one to fun.
Speaker 2: Because it was the animation.
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought.
Speaker 1: You're talking about what was Charlie's throne where she was like another oh yeah, no, no, no, no whatever, that's what I was thinking.
Speaker 3: So I didn't monsters Ink. I didn't hear the ink part.
Speaker 1: So you picked monsters Ink sorry for the chuckle, and and the matrix to do like a three minute chunk of right.
Speaker 2: So you have to find classmates that sound like the actors, do adr with them, replace the sound, hire a film score major person to write a film score clip for three minutes of the film, do the fully what else is there? Backgrounds and ad effects?
Speaker 3: And you were like, yeah, I'm in this is fun. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, whoa, this is.
Speaker 3: Crazy, isn't it neat? When when a light goes off, I can do this? Yeah.
Speaker 2: There was like a literally like a hole opened up in my brain. I was like, oh that was a spirit. Yeah, that was the spirit. But I ended up doing like for other people's projects because they were just like, we don't want to do this, and I was like, can I do your folly?
Speaker 1: So there at So when I came to Los Angeles there was some cheating going on.
Speaker 2: Yes, And when I came to Los Angeles. That was my skill level. That was it for three minute clips. You just hustled.
Speaker 3: Yeah, isn't that neat?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think it's pretty great from like like because I'm guessing you had no experience and you, yeah, explained this to the family when you're like, this is what I'm going to try to do.
Speaker 2: I don't think I explained. I was like, I'm going to California to fuck off, okay.
Speaker 3: Sweet little letter there.
Speaker 1: How long until you like actually broke in and we're like, oh, that's a I got a real gig and I'm living off this six months.
Speaker 3: Actually, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, incredible.
Speaker 1: You won an Emmy for your sound work on the show Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you watch it?
Speaker 3: I haven't watched it yet, but it's in my queue.
Speaker 2: Just watch episode six or seven.
Speaker 1: Not the one you won the Emmy four, because when you submit to an Emmy, you pick which one is the best one and they just judge off of that one episode, right, correct, So this was the one that you were like, fully work focus on episode six.
Speaker 2: I actually only worked on three or four of those episodes, so the rest are I can't speak for ever been to Atlanta, Yes, I'm from Florida.
Speaker 1: I shot a show there just recently. Always a car on fire on the freeway somewhere in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: I haven't been there in a while.
Speaker 1: Just always every day there's just a random car, a blaze on the side of the road.
Speaker 3: And I found that very peculiar. Yeah, Emmy, what do you do with that? Emmy?
Speaker 2: It's just sitting on my piano.
Speaker 1: Is a full size Emy or is a fully Emmy a little different?
Speaker 2: No, it's Timmy. It's the thing.
Speaker 3: It looks like the normal Emmy that we've all grown accustomed.
Speaker 2: What are you trying to say?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I didn't know. If it was like if if some of the subcategories.
Speaker 2: The less important, the ones that they.
Speaker 1: Chop off and don't air on television yet, if you came up and get did you get to give an acceptance speech?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Because I was up there with ten men, ten men, and they took the spotlight.
Speaker 3: Away from you.
Speaker 2: Sounds spoke of shit.
Speaker 1: You guys should have all just went up there and just made dumb noises with blocks and stuff.
Speaker 2: And that all fully artists. It was like the whole sound.
Speaker 1: Okay, would have been fun if you would have went up there with blocks and you're just like for your speech just started.
Speaker 2: Just like pull it out of my tts.
Speaker 3: That's what they're there for.
Speaker 2: I've I've gotten away with a lot. What just shoving ship places through security points?
Speaker 3: What do you do? You got an agenda?
Speaker 2: One that's really funny that pops into my head. When I was in high school, I shoved a fucking heavy on bottle full of gold Shuger in my crotch and just walked in like when.
Speaker 3: Like thigh gap right, you like gold schlager? Are you still drinking it?
Speaker 2: No, it's a fucking sixteen year old trying to get ship faced.
Speaker 1: Mission accomplished, Yeah, super accomplished. What's the hardest thing to recreate?
Speaker 2: That's always the question that everyone asks.
Speaker 3: Good question, John.
Speaker 2: So I'll see something and we'll immediately think of, okay, what the material is? Right? So okay, how much resonance does the wood have? So like that's where your brain thinks to try to like build what you see because you don't have the object.
Speaker 1: Like ever, is every sound the whole way through? Are you having to duplicate it? They can't use any of the sound.
Speaker 2: That was just Yeah, nothing is really captured because they have lave layers and booms and they're you know, their prerogative is just just to capture the vocals, not anything else.
Speaker 3: Do you prefer movies that don't have music backgrounds?
Speaker 2: This is what happens in a mix. They don't know how to treat fully. They don't know how to mix it properly. So what do they do? They just push the music up?
Speaker 3: What about nature sounds? Is that your world?
Speaker 2: Nature sounds? We do anything, So animal eating we would be doing. But like animal noises, no, okay, But like anything an animal is touching and their feet in their what they're eating.
Speaker 3: Spits we do, spits, throw.
Speaker 2: Up, choking, drinking, smoking, kissing, palatio.
Speaker 1: Filatio, lots of it. I'm guessing you're not making fart noises. No libraries libraries for farts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tons of them.
Speaker 3: Okay, front farts? What about front farts? Do they ask you? Front front farts? Queps, queeps? Same thing, front parts? You tell me there's a library for front farts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am Oh, is it a different category?
Speaker 2: I'm not. That's not my category.
Speaker 3: Not a lot of front parts in films.
Speaker 2: I've only heard like two or three.
Speaker 3: Oh, do you know them your head, not really.
Speaker 2: I feel like I can see the actresses face, but I don't even know. I wish I could just make that noise on my I can't do it.
Speaker 3: I think we all do all right. I don't need you.
Speaker 1: Please stop trying to make a front part. What was one of the weirdest sounds that you've had to make? How did you make it?
Speaker 2: Everybody always asks this question, and the only one that I can recall from being a babyfol artist, because I was really proud of myself in the moment I had to do sound for a live lobster. The noise of them screaming when they were no they were just no, no, they were just handling live lobsters. And obviously I'm not gonna go get a live lobster. So I took a shell of a flashlight, like a plastic one, emptied out the contents, put a shammi in it, a wet one, and then took like a like a cooking utensil, you know, the like claw cooking utensil of the circle, put that up against it. It was just kind of moving it around and it sounded.
Speaker 3: Great for it. What would the shammy do? And it just add some weight.
Speaker 2: It adds like wetness and gooiness, and you could hear that inside the flashlight. Yeah, because like half of it's like hanging out of the flashlight, you know. So okay, you know what I mean. And I'm like tapping the plastic against itself in the You.
Speaker 1: Really you physically get kind of get into all the sounds, don't you.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a very physical job. That's why I've been injured.
Speaker 3: Are you going to be in the fully business forever? We'll see you enjoy it?
Speaker 2: Well, I wouldn't be doing it.
Speaker 3: It's not true. A lot of people do jobs that they don't really love.
Speaker 1: Not me, By the way, do they do fully on the Bachelor? And she's like, Oh, those kissing shows they do, those aren't those real kiss the reality?
Speaker 2: I've done reality. I've done Survivor.
Speaker 1: Actually I just did a reality show. You do the Goat, you fully work on the Goat?
Speaker 2: The Goat.
Speaker 3: I got to shoehorn you into my contract.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: It's a new show coming out on Prime Free.
Speaker 2: What's the context of the show. Is there anything that, Oh, wouldn't you like to know?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think I've ever told anybody what the show is about, yet I plugged it for like fucking six months.
Speaker 2: It's all submarines. My little kid is obsessed with singing yellow submarines right now.
Speaker 1: Oh it's not a bad song, say, I mean, it's the worst Beatles song, but who cares.
Speaker 2: She's like obsessing yellow submarines and the I played the song, she's cute.
Speaker 3: My kid listens to everything from the New Wonka movie. So that's that's what I'm.
Speaker 2: Meant to She wants Sesame Street is nice, but we're just listening to him. She hasn't watched anything yet.
Speaker 3: Oh you don't let her watch TV? Yeah? Oh good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to open that flood gate.
Speaker 3: I love it, love that floodgate.
Speaker 2: Don't want to open it.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know, let me know how that goes. This one.
Speaker 1: When that one comes out and you need to just fucking thirty seconds to like do something, so.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be like cool, here's Nemo.
Speaker 3: Yeah I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't have a problem with the TV. Watch it and then you know what I do. Oh he wants to keep watching it for way too long. Well, I just turn it off and then it's like okay, who cares now go outside. Now he's entertained outside Like people that go, we get stuck to their screen.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, he doesn't.
Speaker 1: He watches it when I let him, and then when I take it away, he stops watching it all.
Speaker 3: Is he fifteen five?
Speaker 2: So you have a good little boy that listens to you?
Speaker 3: Then? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean he also doesn't know how to undo passwords? Do you ever do you ever raise your voice at your daughter?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 1: Are you worried about the relationship of a mother and daughter when she turns like fifteen sixteen?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because I was a hell fire little pistol. Yeah, I did everything.
Speaker 3: Are you Are you worried raising kids.
Speaker 2: In Los ve Beach? Sure?
Speaker 3: Uh huh h that's nice though, really sure, really nice.
Speaker 1: One time I was walking with my son and I think we were West Hollywood and this uh, this person that didn't have a place to sleep.
Speaker 3: I don't know what are we calling him now? And I was he just he just walked biasing goes, what if I shoot you? Hold on as he goes? And then and I just like smiled, and he was what if I shoot myself? And he kept walking? Right, That's what I did.
Speaker 1: I just started laughing because it was fucking funny, and I'm just showing. I'm telling my son like, we're not scared. Those guys guys kind of funny, you know where you're not.
Speaker 2: Doing to get scared.
Speaker 3: No, we didn't get scared. He just laughed. Right, what if I shoot you? What if I shoot myself?
Speaker 1: I was like, I was like, this guy's great. Oh my god, Why would I want to live anywhere else? Do you want to do some fully work for our show in success?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: Do you have things they need fully for me?
Speaker 1: Nope, we don't need a lot, although I would like some kissing sounds.
Speaker 2: This wouldn't be the only folly, but you have it silenced.
Speaker 3: Careful. I only have one mug.
Speaker 2: Did that hurt your ears?
Speaker 3: No? No, I just want the munk to break.
Speaker 2: You were like, because.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, please, don't break the one mug.
Speaker 2: Much louder than I thought. This table's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I'm sure we got this from designs within reach perfect. Maybe we got it from room and board. Where do we get it from room and board? Oh it's a room and board. I could tell, just because it has a modern, sleek look and it's probably overpriced. It was lovely meeting you. You do, Sarah, thank you for coming. I mean, I look forward to listening to you in the future.
Speaker 3: Pasha.
Speaker 1: Well, Carl, do you like Tara. She's my kind of girl, rough around the edges and pregnant. She's just now leaving. I can hear her leaving.
Speaker 3: By damn y'all.
Speaker 1: You get it, Carl, my mother. I don't know if you guys relate to this or not. But when I talk to my mom three minutes max. Before, she's trying to wrap things up, like I gotta get off the phone. Then she gets mad if I don't check in or like, oh you didn't ask how I was doing, or he didn't. I'm like, you give me such a small window. I don't know if anybody can relate to this.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: It started because I think she's like, you never asked about my shingles when I had the shingles. I'm like, you complained constantly. He goes, Oh no, that was after it was over, but during it I didn't and you guys didn't check in on me very much.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, we only let us talk for a few minutes.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I thought i'd come up with a new segment where we just check in to see how my mom is doing physically.
Speaker 3: All right, let's give her a call. Hello, Hey mom, how are you doing physically?
Speaker 2: Fine?
Speaker 3: Really good? Thank you for asking. All right, I love you, talked to you later.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's it, gotta go. I didn't get any crate.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was joking. I didn't send you anything in a crate. I was just being silly.
Speaker 3: Bye, bye bye. She's doing good. Now you need a backstory to that. Let's hear about this creek.
Speaker 1: The other day it was her birthday. I sent her some flowers and she's like, I got flowers. I love them, thank you. And I said, oh, the crate didn't show up yet, and she goes, no, it didn't come. I'm I go be on the lookout a big crate's coming. She still doesn't. She still thinks a crate should be showing up. Anyway, I'm glad to know that she's doing well. Her health is good. All right, Let's get to some of the plugs. Boys wear pink, you know, pick out, you're a toddler, a cute little beanie.
Speaker 3: By the way, those beanies will fit your big old head.
Speaker 1: They fit Mine boys wear Pink dot Com.
Speaker 3: You want anything from there, Carl? You do what did you just shake his head? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, the goats coming out on Freeby, greatest reality show of all time, and my tour popping in everywhere, adding shows and where are my Adam shows Indianapolis? Yeah, you can't just do one show in Indianapolis. Check out all those dates. Come see me in Vegas, Come see me at the Dolby Theater in Los Angeles. All right, Carl's falling asleep on me. Another bedtime story for my once three year old son. See you next week.
Speaker 3: Once upon a time.
Speaker 4: Hmm in a soul wait city with rat tiny people.
Speaker 3: All do you wanted to do?
Speaker 4: Right? A motorcycle tredged betuts it would only a choose motors all. So they try to keep up with the other motorcycle. But so they made it a moor. They twitted them Wedwold, wed Wolter plea timolder, and then he did it.
Speaker 3: He was a feat So the end bye, that's very's awful