Speaker 1: This is interesting. It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning, because I understand Alexis is going to be dog sitting for Brook again over at her house. And if you missed it, Brooke told us last time Alexis left it cleaner than she found it. I know I actually purposely didn't clean before she comes this week. Alexis she won't notice if a few personal items go missing, exactly, But overall, Alexis is a great dog sitter slash house guest, wouldn't she says, She's well, well, don't you think Brook that she deserves to know the truth. I mean, she's your co worker, your dog sitter. Dare I say your friend the truth? I told you you can't tell her. It's been taken care of, there's no issues anywhere.
Speaker 2: You can't tell her.
Speaker 1: She's not going to say anything. You and I are friends. Had a situation happen at her house the other day that she specifically is keeping from you because she doesn't want to scare you away because basically, you do the job and you're cheap, which is Brooks lovely.
Speaker 2: Which.
Speaker 1: Busy. So you know you understand, but Brook, maybe it's time to tell her what happened in your kitchen.
Speaker 3: The other day.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, a little tiny mouse got into the house.
Speaker 3: And it's not dead. It's dead.
Speaker 1: It's dead. It was an hour and a half battle between my husband and the mouse.
Speaker 3: Where did you find the mouse? It was in the dishwasher.
Speaker 1: Run the dishwasher with it in there, and somehow snuck in and was eating the food. That was like, you know, rodent infestation. It's interesting you didn't want to say that to her. You just wanted her to stumble on the nest when she.
Speaker 2: Was cleaning your dirt basement where they probably lived.
Speaker 1: No, there's bees in the basement.
Speaker 3: Remember, there's no nest.
Speaker 1: I know that it came from my neighbor Daryl's house, who likes to feed the possums. There's possums, and you know what they say when you see one. The brothers and sisters are probably so they can smell death.
Speaker 3: It sends it.
Speaker 2: We set traps, traps don't reach behind dark areas.
Speaker 3: You weren't gonna tell me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a good luck. This weekend, I'm to take your job house.
Speaker 2: To job.
Speaker 1: Mouse got in and Brooke. I encourage you to be a little bit more truthful and honest to the people that are closest. Hey, because it's one mouse and it's been taking care of sadly it was I think honesty is really important. You're gonna have to house sit next time if you keep this. I'm not coming anywhere near that roadent trap. I can honestly say digital Jake has great hair every single time that he gives us the shot collar question.
Speaker 3: Today, go ahead, Jake.
Speaker 1: With your beautiful, luscious loss. Let's get some.
Speaker 3: You guys smell that no I can do something about. I'm not referring to the overpowering scent of stale discount spray tanner or the pungent owner of off brand leave in blonde hair dye. I'm talking about the smell of the new season. All my real equinox heads know today is the first day of spring, and it's not just the weather getting spring year. The trivia is two because today we're doing a special Springs and other Things edition of plenty of twenty. Brook knows what's coming already. All today's questions will be either about spring, the season, or popular inventions that have springs in that it couldn't be anything. Let's start with the woman who last spring while sprinting, sprang her ankle when she sprung out of the starting gate. Sprang it bad. Let's go with Alexis. Alexis, catch up first, Give me a number one through twenty seven Alexis. NASA used this springfield invention to train astronauts for moonwalks during the Apollo program. What is it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: What are those things you bounce on called?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hoppy?
Speaker 1: Spring up? What's the name of hopy?
Speaker 2: What's the name called the spring of You know.
Speaker 3: Guys are talking about stick.
Speaker 2: Incorrect?
Speaker 1: How would that help you moonwalk?
Speaker 2: I don't know. We're looking for trampolines.
Speaker 1: If Neil Armstrong walk out of the module.
Speaker 3: With a.
Speaker 1: I don't think you would come back.
Speaker 3: Let's go over to Brook, now Brook, give me a number one through twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: Brook.
Speaker 3: According to a Facebook study, early spring is when couples are most likely to what get together, break up, or explore each other's bodies.
Speaker 1: You know, spring is the time where just everybody gets a little twitter painted, uh is, get together to explore the body's different.
Speaker 3: Of course, the way I do it is very different.
Speaker 1: Same room with Ja and getting with Jacobs.
Speaker 3: Say they're Twitter painted, they're getting together says getting together.
Speaker 2: That is incorrect summer, not ready to go be single in the summer.
Speaker 3: They're most likely to break up after the winter cupping season, ready to dump their old fling and move on to something new. Shed skin exactly. Okay, we're er for two and the springs and other things. I'm very disappointed. Let's go to Jose next, Jose, I'd like a number, please, three, Number three, Jose. This household item is filled with springs and can double in wait over a ten year period. What what is it? Oh?
Speaker 1: No, household items is bad.
Speaker 3: I live in an apartment. I don't own it.
Speaker 1: I'm scared you still have household items in an apartment. It's a home. Yeah, I know, but I don't have a vacuum or you know anything like you don't have a vacuum.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what has spring? I literally don't know.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna say a.
Speaker 3: Toaster Jose saw the bread crumbs like that fall? Yeah, ten years and got an empty amount. Jose said to Stir, that is incorrect. Looking for your mattress.
Speaker 2: Don't have a memory mattress.
Speaker 3: Come on, so I forgot.
Speaker 2: How bougie you were game for us little plebeians A mattress can double and wait from the build up of dust, mites, sweat, skin cells, rat carcasses that brook the scards be so heavy.
Speaker 3: We've gone for three on springs for other things. So that means, Jeffrey, without even answering a question, you have one today's game, BLESSI of Dow.
Speaker 1: I'm the master of spring.
Speaker 3: A little spring in your step.
Speaker 2: Up you do.
Speaker 1: So, I'm gonna choose Alexis to get shocked, just to prepare yourself for the shock that you're gonna get when you walk into Brooks.
Speaker 3: Okay, it was one mouse.
Speaker 2: It got in through the dog door from the neighbor's yard.
Speaker 1: It went straight to that. But interrogate the mouse to figure out how it got dale, Alexis, you're gonna Carol Harold, I swear you're gonna get shocked while singing tub thumping by chumblewom Oh my god. Why I get knocked down, but I get up again.
Speaker 3: You're never gonna keep me down. I can't knock down.
Speaker 1: But I get up again. That's your chocolar question of the day. Your phone TAP's coming up in just a few minutes.
Speaker 2: Frooking Jeffrey in the morning,