Speaker 1: You don't hear me confession, I can't take back el arm Mass.
Speaker 2: Speaker, Texas, seventy five nine, who says I was at seven eleven with my teenage daughter. We went different ways in the store and I found her looking into one of the freezers. I thought it would be hilarious to playfully push her in.
Speaker 3: What so she falls? I laugh. Then I look up and see my daughter is standing at the end of the eye.
Speaker 2: Oh no, turns out I shoved a strange woman into the freezer.
Speaker 3: Oops, laughed at her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what, you're drunk?
Speaker 1: Yeh.
Speaker 3: Help situation.
Speaker 2: The thing is, mistakes happen, and you shouldn't let them eat you alive from the inside. It's healthier to get them out on the radio anonymously, and you could do that here on the mass Speaker. We've got a guy who wants to push his confession into our freezer of secrets, and he's chosen to go by the name even today.
Speaker 3: So Stephen, welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up man? How you doing?
Speaker 4: It's cold in here, Stephen, he'd be safe.
Speaker 3: Okay, actually it's really really hot here.
Speaker 4: No, it is r A C has been broken for like two weeks in the studio and it is seventy eight.
Speaker 2: We could use that refreshing, ice cold secrets straight from your mouth, Stephen, the voice changer is on.
Speaker 3: We are ready whenever you are to hear your confession.
Speaker 1: Okay, so about four years ago, I was engaged to be married.
Speaker 2: Oh, man, nice.
Speaker 4: I don't like that you say it was.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I congratulate you, but I shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's all good and uh so here I am engaged to be married, and I had my bechel reporting.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know how you do it.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to do it locally, so I got about seven of my buddies and we went to Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's how you do it. That's how even as men can be stereotypical. Nothing bad ever happens in Vegas. I know, very wholesome, lace to go. Yeah, a lot of churches around. Tell us about your really wholesome bachelor party in Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So here's the thing. We're in Vegas. We're living in up bar, hopping drinking shots, we're gambling.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Okay, so so far, so good. It doesn't sound like other women are involved yet or anything.
Speaker 1: No, no, not yet. Okay. So the thing is we're cat calling women, so they're women are involved. There were cat calling women.
Speaker 4: Just a little PSA interrupt you.
Speaker 3: We don't like that.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, but continue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's my bachelor party. It's my confession.
Speaker 4: Trying to learn something in the process.
Speaker 1: At one point. At one point, I got separated from my homies and I'm trying to find them. And and at one point I was looking like on I g at stories to see if maybe they posted like hey, we're over here at this club, over at this club or whatever.
Speaker 2: A lot of people would just send a text message to their friend, but I like that, you're going the hard route.
Speaker 3: You know, they'll post before they were ye because you know up, Okay.
Speaker 1: I'm in my room to be shirt, right. So what happened was I want to the wrong club to try to find them. Okay, okay, that's fine. I saw a bacherette party, so then they're my groom to be shirt and they waved me over.
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean it makes sense, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, oh, you're a bachelor.
Speaker 4: And it feels safe because everybody knows you're taken.
Speaker 3: Happens a lot.
Speaker 1: So I met the bride and and it was all a good time. I kind of hit it off with her. Now we're drinking gell little shots. We're okay.
Speaker 3: You alone with the bachette party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had a good connection.
Speaker 2: I want to leave you had a good connection with the bride and the bachelorette party.
Speaker 4: Men always want what they can't have.
Speaker 3: You know what about her? The bride's the one that invited him over.
Speaker 4: And only Jeff, it's only both of them are definitely in the rock here.
Speaker 2: But it's in city. This is what you're supposed to do. It's in the title of the city. If you're not sitting, why are you even there?
Speaker 3: You did you?
Speaker 4: Did you go through with anything? Did anything more happen?
Speaker 1: So this was and I think I did what you're saying there. We hung out all night. I didn't want to leave her, and no we didn't. We didn't have anything like that then sexual.
Speaker 4: No relations, okay, no relations?
Speaker 1: So you know, okay that happened.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, what about your buddies who you've been missing from them the entire night?
Speaker 4: And that whole bros before host thing is not true?
Speaker 3: Obviously. This is such a good example in Vegas.
Speaker 2: It's a different story, Like what did you tell them though? Weren't they curious where you were?
Speaker 1: They were and you know, I just kind of told them and said, hey, man, I was passed out in the bushes somewhere.
Speaker 3: Okay, that on your collar.
Speaker 1: So so we fast forward, right, and I get home a week later. My wedding is off. Off. It's not it's not happening.
Speaker 4: Oh, you canceled the wedding because you fell in love with a woman from Vegas.
Speaker 1: I've had a connection with the woman in Vegas.
Speaker 3: You told your fiance that.
Speaker 1: No, no, I didn't. I didn't say that to her, right, I just wouldn't a good idea.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, oh my god, you learned something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So what ended up happening is I moved to Colorado, okay with the bachelorette.
Speaker 3: Oh, you moved to where the bride is.
Speaker 4: Wait what you ended up picking up with the bride that you met in Vegas?
Speaker 1: Yeah? She called her wedding off.
Speaker 4: You guys were actually in love.
Speaker 1: Yeah we're engaged now.
Speaker 2: Wow, So you guys getch each other's perspective sooner.
Speaker 3: For each other on your Bachelor and Bachelorette.
Speaker 4: Hey, you can't let me say you can't tell that story at the wedding.
Speaker 3: No one, if it's strong, leave that out of a speed. It's not romantic about that brooke.
Speaker 1: So my family doesn't know. They're in the dark. I never told anyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why you masked.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, and only the bride and a few of her friends.
Speaker 3: Bough, Okay, because they were there that name.
Speaker 1: My man.
Speaker 4: Everything's going to be cool though, right. You guys aren't going to upgrade again.
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 1: Unless you go to Vefe.
Speaker 2: You gotta go to like one of the most boring cities in the world to make sure nothing happens.
Speaker 4: No, you do what I did, and you have a joint bachelor bachelorette party. Yeah, you can still have a stripper.
Speaker 3: You just have to be there together. Okable. We want to be bored, not clinically depressed.
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean what happens in Vegas obviously doesn't stay there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it moves over to Colorado and Speaker Sex seventy five nine too.
Speaker 2: If you have a confession you've been holding on to, we can hide your identity, mask your voice, and make you the next mass speaker.
Speaker 3: Your phone taps coming up next
Speaker 4: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning,