Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Fantasy Pros NFL Draft Show. My name is Derek Brown. I'm your host today and I'm joined as usual by my co host Thorn Eistrom, the man that has never met a JJ McCarthy propy did not want to bet. And on today's show, we're gonna run through our top ten wide receivers, discuss where consensus is for all these guys, where we lie in everything in between. Four, let's kick this off here, baby, I mean, one, how you doing? And two how's draft season treating you?
Speaker 2: Man? It's going, it's going well.
Speaker 3: We're in the thick of it now, less than forty days to go until the kickoff at the NFL Draft. So yeah, we are in the heart of it now. Excited to see how this plays out. It's getting interesting.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's getting wild out there in the streets. Man. The takes are flowing. We're seeing trades popping off here and there, some mock drafts. You just had a mock draft go live this week. You're two point zero, so that's live on Fantasy Pros. People can go read that, check that out. You get some trades, you got some action in there, and we're seeing all the things with free agents still popping off, so it's going to affect NFL drafts and mocks alike. Let's get this rolling man for this wide receiver consensus. This top ten we're gonna run through is from NFL mock draft database dot Com. Number ten to kick off this list is Xavier Legett.
Speaker 3: Four.
Speaker 1: Where's he in your ranks and what's your thoughts on laget?
Speaker 3: Xavier Legett is twelveth in my ranking, So just outside of that, like this, you have to love the size, stash, speed, dash, athleticism that you see with him. NFL combine six foot one, two hundred twenty one pounds with a nine to nine to two raz of course that was with four to three nine speed. That obviously he is well built, and then you have the speed element, and then you also have you can project work ethic with Xavier Legette. He was a guy that took till his fifth season to breakout as a wide receiver. The four years before that he was an organizational soldier for South Carolina. He was filling in on all the special teams units. It's really hard to get here. He was always the good athlete. Finally, by the fifth season, he had refined his game enough where he was able to break out on a South Carolina team that did not have a lot of skill talent help around him. This past season, they had had some NFL losses. They'd had multiple guys that transferred to other big schools, Marshawn Lloyd, Jahim Bell, some other.
Speaker 2: Guys in this class.
Speaker 3: But the thing that I like about la Guet, outside of the athleticism with the size, it's his ability to stop and start and then the hands in conjunction with his catch radius, so he's able to create the separation with that stop start deebro We saw this in mobile where he is good at getting downtown. But that first day that he was down there was not a good day for Xavier log At. He was trying to blow off the line and make the highlight reel play on Wednesday. You know, when he came back on day two in practices, he had changed his strategy to where it was fully fleshed out. He was doing the stop start stuff. He was cutting out towards the sideline, and he was catching anything that was thrown at him. Was starting to separate again in different stuff like that. You saw the whole game play up. He only dropped two balls on ninety seven targets last year. He's able to both go up and get it, but also fish balls out outside the frame and outside.
Speaker 2: Those are the things I like about Xavier.
Speaker 1: The gap. Yeah, I like his game overall, man, I think, and everybody's going to talk about you kind of touched on this as well as the late breakout and him not breaking onto that. So you know, for a lot of fantasy purposes, a lot of people that are, you know, looking through the lens of a model and stuff. He's not going to look good in that respect. But again, you talked about the get full time boundary guy, and he pops off versus the numbers last season eleventh yards per route run. We know that. The physical I mean, he tested crazy, man, So the physical specimen is real. Eighteenth in PFF receiving grade. My whole thing with Lagett, and I've got him at wide receiver fourteen right now in my rank, so we're not that far off, man. He just outside of my top ten. And really it just kind of comes down to in that range parsing out like guys that you either like their skill sets and it's kind of a choose your own adventure there. And with Legett, I think the big thing for me is I still look at him as a developmental guy. The testings there, the high end reps are there. He also does have some reps where you see on his film where he still needs to work on his releases. He needs to work on his route running a little bit more like as far as selling his vertical push, and there are some inconsistencies there. And I mean to be honest, for a guy that didn't get a lot of playing time his first four years of college, that's not insane to expect that kind of stuff. So can he continue to grow in his game at the NFL level. It's definitely possible, man. But exactly where he's at in his game, I think it gives him a little bit wider range of outcomes. So it's hard for me to kind of push him into the top ten. Man. But moving up to number nine, a guy that I love and I'm curious where you sit because I'm gonna spit the love letter on him here in a second. But Troy Franklin is coming in at wide receiver nine. I know some people were a little bit disappointed at with his testing over at the Combine, the fact that he did not run a four to three. I know, we've gotten a few different measurements, some different weights. Tony Pauline put out there that Troy Franklin weighed in at one eighty four recently, whereas like if you look at other comparable weights in the one seventies. But what are your thoughts on Troy Franklin thor.
Speaker 3: Well, I like to see that he bulked up a little bit during the process, and he's done that over the course of his career. You know, he started out real reil thin coming out of high school, but has added some some of the weight. He's gonna have to keep doing that obviously at the next level. I wish we'd gotten to see him test at the bigger weight, you know. I mean when when he was at the Combine, it was one hundred and seventy six pounds at six foot two, so I mean he was really down there, and you know, in order so that he could test at the smaller weight, and he tested okay, eight one to eight rads, but not like a freak athlete of course, you know, four at one hundred and seventy six pounds. The other metrics were okay, you like the thirty nine inch vertical. You have that explosive element to his game, the springiness. The thing that I liked the most about him is after the catch he is super dupe. Well, the agility plays on the route, but afterwards he is very slippery, so he is very difficult to sort of corral when he has the ball in his hands. Oregon they had all those and we talk about this mostly when it as when we're talking about bon Nicks, but they had that offense that was full of either the funnel screens or the very short, quick hitting stuff. Franklin would get that stuff and then he'd start making guys mess. A lot of Bonnix's passing yard edge can be accredited to Troy Franklin's after the catch machinations. He's one of the better guys at that. He wins at all three levels, so I like that. You know, you see that explosion with him, But of course the short stuff that was the stuff that he really leverage at Oregon and then creating something out of nothing didn't run quite as fast as I wanted. But I do like Troy Franklin enough to have him seventh right now in my ranking in that sort of tier there, you know, it's sort.
Speaker 2: Of mucked up there.
Speaker 3: But I do like what I've seen of Franklin enough and believing that he can be an outside receiver in the NFL to rank up number seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And as much as you like him, I love him even more. Man, he's my wide receiver four in this class. I think he's I have a first round grade on him now. Where he goes, we've seen him mocked the back end of the first, top end of the second. I think that regardless of where he goes, it does not matter to me. I love his game last year amongst all FBS wide receivers at least fifty targets do with sixteen yards per route run in fifteenth and PFF receiving grade. And the thing about Franklin's his game that I don't think gets enough love thor is the fact that he is such a freaking good route runner. Like people glom onto the speed and they're like, oh, he's fast. He's fast, and he's a field stretcher, but they don't give him enough love as a tactician, like he has no issues like varying pacing, in his route el and with that type of speed. And again, I'll throw this out there, everybody was expecting him to run a four to three. Just because he ran a four to four, do I care? No, He's still had a ninetieth percentile forty yard dash an eighty third percentile burst score. So am I going to split hairs and say, well, he didn't run the four to three that I expected him to run. I do not care about that. What I see on film is he's got speed for days. He explodes in and out of his brakes. And again we're talking about a guy that I think he is a very, very underrated route runner. Now, there are some issues to his game, as tar as because a lot of people talk about Troy Franklin. The first thing that usually is on the tip of the tongue is drop issues. And I'm not saying that he does not have drop issues, because he does. But we can also trace back, like nine drops in twenty twenty three. We can't ignore that. But some of these were poorly thrown balls, bad ball placement by bone. He does have a few that are related to ball tracking and some of the over the shoulder catching technique, But does that worry you a lot more because to me, I feel like some of that is coaching. He can clean up some of those things. Maybe the drops kind of hang with him, but I don't see it as a giant red flag where I know some do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not as much no as some others, because you know, you were sort of setting this up, but it got elevated last year and they were concentration drops, right Like every other aspect of his game improved in twenty twenty three except for that one. I attribute that more to trying to do a little bit too much and trying to set up the yak yardage before the ball is secure. You know, you're already doing the slippery thing, trying to jerk around real quick, make that sudden and then.
Speaker 2: Get into the yak stuff.
Speaker 3: That's what I saw of him, Like it was he was not looking it all the way in on some of those drops.
Speaker 2: That to me is pretty easily.
Speaker 3: Culchable because we've seen that the hands have been solid in previous years whatever. So Yeah, not as big of a concern for me in that aspect, And debro to the point you were making about his ability to separate any level of the field. Troy Franklin eighty seven percentile separation percentile last year separation percentile against single coverage was eighty one. So both those things we talk about the top fifteen receivers in the class or so those two metrics, he's up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Man, he's got teach tape reps as far as how to stack corners and stuff. I mean, it's literally like if you were going to take this and show it to younger receivers and say, Okay, this is how you stack a corner. Troy Franklin has repsalt like that all through littered throughout his film. Man. But moving on to wide receiver eight, a player that look, if you're over there doing getting ready for rookie drafts and dynasty drafts and stuff, you're using the draft simulator over fantasypros dot Com slash simulator, and you're looking at our rookie ranks right now, this guy's got an all over the place, and he's a very interesting profile.
Speaker 2: Thor Wer.
Speaker 1: I know you love him even more than I do, and I've come around on him, so I'm gonna give some respect, and I know probably you're gonna ask me to issue an apology letter here, but lad McConkie comes in as the consensus wide receiver eight. I know you have him higher. The question is, I have a look at dranks recently, how high do you have mister mconkie.
Speaker 3: Thor I have him fifth, and I go back and forth between ranking him fourth and fifth. Like I have sided with Thomas at least today as wide receiver four. But to me that that one's pretty close. Obviously they are very very different receivers. But I'm just talking overall qualitatively. I love Lad McConkie's game. To me, I would have zero problems whatsoever if a team takes Lad mcconkee laid first round, zero problems at all. He will be a first rounder on my board. In fact, I might advocate for the Kansas City Chiefs to pop him if he's there. The his ability to separate Lad mcconk is elite by any measure that you want to do it, whether it's the eye test on tape, whether debro, it's what we saw in Mobile. Lad McConkie changed the behavior of defensive backs in one on one drills down in Mobile at the Senior Ball this year more than any other receiver, And to me it.
Speaker 2: A Tank Dell from the year before.
Speaker 3: What they did with tank Dell was grab him out of the route breaks and then they would get flag the defensive backs and those one on ones so they wouldn't get torched. With lad McConkie, they were getting torched on the Tuesday. On the Wednesday, everyone was playing off them. Just take take the free, easy completion, the short one so that you don't lick us downfield.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 3: And then you look at his analytical profile, lad McConkie receiving great against single coverage last year ninety eighth percentile, lad McConkie separation percentile ninety third, and then separation percentile against single coverage ninety first. He didn't play, you know, he was dinged up a little bit last year, didn't play in every game. And of course Georgia's system, they had the two tight ends, they'd run the ball a lot. You know, it is a similar ish Michigan in terms of that. But lad McConkie proved to me in college not only does he wake up separating when he rolls out of bed, but also that he can play on the outside like you know, both in college where last year it was seventy eight point seven percent of his snaps were on the boundary, twenty one point three were in the slot.
Speaker 2: But then also what really, just you know, put the flag in that.
Speaker 3: For that that he can play on the boundary in the NFL was his testing profile was the last thing that he had to prove, and he did it. Four three nine thirty six inch vertical head over a ten foot broad ends up putting up a RAS of eight four five. That's all I needed to see. I agree with the Doug Baldwin comps on lab McConkey man. I did not see him testing the way that he did.
Speaker 1: And that's where my apology letter starts on lad like I did not see the four three speed I going back to the film and stuff like that, Like he just he tested like a freak man, and congrats to him. I mean, all he did was making money at the combine. I guess my only thing and you alluded to this on the numbers, but give me the film take here thor is that with him playing the boundary. I do see some reps where physical corners can kind of get into his body, they can kind of give him issues. What do you think about his progression to the NFL. I know you brought up like, do you think he's gonna be a boundary receiver? Do you think he plays fifty to fifty because that's that's the only kind of knock in his game. And maybe you can kind of, you know, parse through like the full route tree what he was asked to do with Georgia. But the numbers are definitely there, eighth and yards per route run. But do you see him as a seventy eighty percent boundary guy in the NFL? Or do you think he's gonna rotate between the perimeter and the slot.
Speaker 3: Could be to the former, I'm sure the latter that's gonna be the case, right, Like, you know, what will that percentage be?
Speaker 1: Whatever?
Speaker 3: But Lad McConkie can seamlessly go between boundary slot. He could play in a twelve person offense. That's obviously what we saw at Georgia. I think he could play it just as well in a three wide receiver base set as well. The press coverage thing, Debro, it's a good point last year, Lad McConkey. And this is in part because of the injuries the time that he missed, But in terms of the class, you just stack it up he's near the bottom in terms of press coverage snaps that he saw last year. He only saw forty eight of them, you know, like I said, in part because of that, but I'm not as concerned about that because of the tremendous footwork that he has.
Speaker 2: You see the release.
Speaker 3: Package in the limited amount of times that we got to see it in college. The play strength, it would be the concern with him, for sure. But you got to touch him to stop him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we've said that time and time again. If you're gonna press somebody, you got to you got to be able to get your hands on them. Okay, you can't press which you can't catch, So that four to three speed's gonna definitely play up man. But on to wide receiver seven, all right, a player that I am just gonna lead this off and say that I am a lower on him. I do not have him in my top ten. FO, you do have this player inside of your top ten? This is one Keon Coleman. I used a wide receiver seven per consensus, so I know we are divided on this player. So you go ahead and give the the pro Keon Coleman case. And I know somewhere out there in the ether, possibly on a golf course. Right now, Pat Pits Morris is listening to this podcast, and I know his ears and other parts of his body are tangling. Make them tangle more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it is a weird profile, though, I will say, because you can look at this one from two different angles and arrive at what you know, You can be looking at the same data and the same tape and then arrive at wildly different conclusions depending on how you parse it and how you view it and how you look at the situation, different stuff like that. Obviously, he ran the four six to one at the combine, but he had the fast Gauntlet score. The rest of his tests were really good as well. So how do you want to see the analytic profile, you know, just to start with. And then last year analytically he suffered in a way that we were not expecting. You know, when he came over from Michigan State, it was this guy's a first round talent. And then he goes to Florida State and it's like this is a playoff contender, and right away he had the great game against LSU, he had the great game against Clemson, and it's like here we go, he's going to.
Speaker 2: Rise up the board and down the stretch.
Speaker 3: Last season, things came down for him, in part because he had an injury, and in part because Jordan Travis's injury. Then Florida State was putting quarterbacks out there that should not have been playing. But Keon Coleman last year, you know, I'm talking about some of these analytical profiles. Keyon Coleman separation percentile against single coverage last year. You want to take a guest, debro, what percentile do you think key On Coleman was.
Speaker 1: In twenty third zero?
Speaker 2: He was in the zero percenta Kevon Coleman.
Speaker 3: I like Keyon Coleman a lot, but he doesn't separate on the field.
Speaker 2: He just does it.
Speaker 3: And I've you know, there's some guys where he made and I've heard this argument made about Keon Coleman that he's more comfortable where when he can feel that guy, he wants him around him. So he knows how to contort, knows how to position the body. He's very very good at the catch point. Like any even people that don't like him, you have to admit that he's got great hands. The body can admit the way that he pins people to his back. Different stuff like that. He's awesome and contested situations and he doesn't drop the ball, so that stuff's all good, but it is his ability to win in contested situations is going to have to play at the NFL level because he wasn't even separating from ACC corners.
Speaker 2: You like his ability to get up in the air, you.
Speaker 3: Know, with the framing conjunction, with that leaping ability, and we saw this in college. But he's six sixty three in a quarter, two hundred and thirteen pounds and the leaping ability. I was actually surprised he didn't hit forty in the vert. He got thirty eight inches in the vert. A keyon Coleman Earlier in his career. Not only did he play football at Michigan State, he played basketball for Tom Izzo. Like this, this guy's a hooper that you know both knows how to box out but also knows how to go up there for the rebounds and high point different stuff like that. I love the physicality there, loved the contested catchuff, like his hands a lot. But that is going to have to play in the NFL because he will not be separating from NFL corners. I have Keon Coleman wide receiver eight, and I camp him to a guy that was pretty similar to him in college, and I think he could have had a season more like this guy had some seasons, had Keon Coleman not gotten hurt and had Jordan Travis never gotten hurt, I call him to T Higgins.
Speaker 1: Oooo. That is a juicy ceiling comp for Keon Coleman. Okay, now that you've effectively gotten all the love out for Keon Coleman, and now it's time for the pain trains. Sure I do that every part or piece of his game. Look, I was not I was expecting him to test well in the vert in which you talked about that, even the fact that he did not reach forty inches, he's still walked away with a seventy ninth percentile vert and an eighty third percentile broad jump. If you turn on his tape, you're automatically you know that the testing for his jumps is going to be there. Now, I could throw a shade at like, oh he runs a four to six, Does that really matter? No, Because when it comes down to like how many wide receivers in the NFL, and I know I've given fits a ton of crap about. Okay, Keon Coleman ran a four six oo. But in the reality of it is, how much does that matter? In the NFL. We could go through and I'm not telling you that he ran a freaking four eight. He ran a four to six. Okay, you could name a laundry list of wide receivers in the NFL that have been extremely successful that run four sixes. So does that matter to me? No, But when you turn on the tape for Keon Coleman, what matters to me is this guy did not even produce to the level of Johnny Wilson inside of the same offense we're talking about Keon Coleman over the last two years. Here's his ranks and yards per route run out of all FBS wide receivers at least fifty targets, one hundred and seventy fifth and one hundred and seventh. Here's his ranks for PFF receiving grade one seventy ninth, YAK per reception seventy second and two hundred and six. He's not gonna give you much as in terms of YAK. He cannot sit here and burn people deep. Can he track the ball well? Deep? Yes, but you are going to have a corner in his back pocket the entirety of every game, and you were asking him to win at the catchpoint. Was he able to do that in college? Yes, that's his special sauce. But the reason I think that that is a special sauce for him also it's a function and a result of that he cannot separate with his route running. You see rounded routes, you see him runningto space, and I question is that going to fully translate to the NFL. To your point, T Higgins some of the same questions. Maybe not as loud as Kean when he was coming out of Clemson, but I think T Higgins is a better route runner than people give him credit coming out of Clemson. I don't see those things with Keon Coleman. So right now in my rankings, and if you're Keon Coleman, stan brace yourself. I've got him met wide receiver thirteen And this is just comes down to he's in a He's he falls into a category, a tier of wide receivers that big body guys that we have questions about. And whether that's questions on the profile, the film, or both, I've got those definitely in spades for Keon Coleman, So I'm sorry it doesn't mean my top ten man. But moving on to a guy that we just talked about big and four to six running, now we're gonna talk about smaller and a lightning fast baby, one of my guys in this class. I love his game. But the word I'm gonna let you lead this off, baby, because I'm gonna put the icing on the cake at the end of this wide receiver six per consensus Texas wide receiver Xavier Worthy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ran the.
Speaker 3: Record forty at the combine. Was the coolest moment that we had this year in Indianapolis. Ran the four to one. I loved that he in the first one. You know, he didn't get the record outright, and then he wanted to run the second one even though he.
Speaker 1: Said anite that apple, baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he wanted us set the record. He went to Indianapolis. I'm going to take that record. We know he's fast, and now we know he's confirmed to be one of the faster guys entering the NFL. Ever, the other thing that you like about him, it's the ability to separate just consistently. The athleticism plays of course, certainly did in college. He was able to play slot and on the out side, but he also has an idea of how to route run. He's a guy who can win at all three different levels. Different stuff like that. He's not a guy because of his size. You know, he's only one hundred and sixty five pounds at just a.
Speaker 2: Little over five eleven.
Speaker 3: But yeah, obviously the strength concerns apply in difference in the size concerns apply, different stuff like that, but he can win at all three level.
Speaker 2: The ball tracking is pretty good. Different stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Does have a little bit of a smaller catch radius, but it's certainly bigger than for instance, Tank Dell's or even Jay Flowers, the guy that I comp them to. The one question and Tebro, you and I have talked about this before, the question that I have about Xavier Worthy.
Speaker 2: I mean, the guys open all.
Speaker 3: The time, but you do see some baffling drops from him, and that's something. If he cleans it up at the NFL level, he is going to be tremendous at the NFL level. If he doesn't, he's the guy that the defense has to account for every play, and you're concerned about the speeding. Different stuff like that, but he's gonna have some big moment drops just because of that.
Speaker 2: In twenty twenty two he had the hand injury.
Speaker 3: So I forgave him for some of that stuff last year, and I will, you know, I'll give him the at least the contextual benefit of the doubt. He had so many targets last year. The drop rate was you know, was lower than you would think from the overall drop number. But I did see some pretty bad drops on film. But overall I really five drops last year, which you know, it's the same as neighbor said, the same as Brian Thomas had a different stuff like so not crazy crazy, but again saw some bad drops in college.
Speaker 2: But I love the ability to separate. I love his ability to stress.
Speaker 3: The defense a guy the defense heed to a come for every single play, which helps out the spacing for his teammates.
Speaker 1: I love Xavier Worthies game man, and much like Trey Franklin, I think that people are sleeping on just how much of a technician he is, and I think he's a fantastic route runner. He can win at all three levels. Again, textbook reps on stacking corners deep, you do see some of the tracking and drops and stuff like you talked about. But again, I know you kind of prefaced this too, but I'm gonna push back even harder on it again. The year twenty twenty two when he had the hand issue, ten point six percent drop rate, Okay, that's concerning. But when you marry it and sandwich in between two seasons where he did not have a hand issue and his drop rate was six point three and four point six, I'm not worried about the drops. I'm just I'm not like a lot of those when you go back to the film, A lot of those were concentration drops, Unlike when we're talking about Franklin, it's a little bit more of the ball tracking stuff and technique. I think a lot of it was concentration drops over the entirety of his career. That the drop rates not concerning the overall number for me, and the other thing we have to give Xavier Worthy credit for and praise is that not only did he have an eighty ninth percentile and you talked about him getting fed at Texas, an eighty ninth percentile collegiate target chair, ninety seventh percentile collegiate breakout age his year at twenty and twenty twenty one at Texas. This kid was eighth in YACK per reception, in top top fifty in both yards per out run and PFF receiving grade. So I love his game. I think that not only the quarterback.
Speaker 3: With the long they couldn't stop throwing to him because it's like, every time after the snap the guy's open, It's like, okay, always mean, it's just automatic for the quarterbacks. Quinn Yours, you almost wanted to say, you know you have with Donne Mitshaw on this.
Speaker 2: Team as well. You know, you know you have just Daman Sanders.
Speaker 1: He would just keep throwing it Worthy, he would, But you know what, that's that's what really talented guys do thor they demand the targets, baby. And that's where I push back about with Worthy. If anybody looks at him as just a field stretcher, I think he's much much more than that. Now, my comp for him is one of the greatest field stretchers we've ever seen is DeShawn Jackson. But if you want to really talk about exavi it Worthy, it's hard to find a perfect comp for him, just because of his size and the fact that he is such a good route runner at that size, it's not so easy to find guys that can run that fast and are as good a route runners as Xavier worthy Man. But before we crack into the top five wide receivers per consensus again, most of you have probably already heard of Reality Sports Online, the powerful fantasy sports platform where owners get to build and manage their fantasy teams like an NFL general manager. The question is have you try to yet? It's time to go see what all the buzz in the diynas community is about. Free agency, multi year contracts or rookie draft, multi team trades, franchise tags, contracts, extensions, first round rookie options, automated contract and salary cap functionality, and a ton more. I know it sounds complicated, but it's really really not the best thing about this platform is that it doesn't take any more time than a standard leak. It just requires more strategy. You think you're among the fantasy elite, well, this is a platform to test your muddle and if you're still not sure, come on dive into this. You can test out your general manager skills for free and a mock free agency auction right now. Use the promo code Fantasy Pros receive a ten percent discount on your team or league today. The promo code is Fantasy Pros to receive a ten percent discount on your team or league today. Fantasy just got real at Reality Sports online dot com. And speaking of real things, man, we're already into the top five baby, the wide receiver five. And oh, I hope you have better things to say about this player than I do. But Ady Mitchell is at wide receiver five per consensus. He is my wide receiver fifteen. So I'm really hoping that you have a better case than me that matches the hype on a receiver that is the fifth ranked guy per consensus. Right now, the word where do you stand?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Lower for me as well.
Speaker 3: I have Ady Mitchell at number eleven. I get a little bit confused about some of the narrative about Ady Mitchell that you see out there and some of the different lofty comps that you see toss out for Ady Mitchell. Ceedee Lamb was one of them that I saw.
Speaker 2: I do not agree with that.
Speaker 3: The way that I see Ady Mitchell is in the NFL, it's the prototypical number two boundary guy that tests the defense deep.
Speaker 2: It's the thing that you like about his.
Speaker 3: Profile is the fourth three to four ridiculous speed at six two and a quarter two hundred five pounds had a nine to nine to eight RAS. But as far as the on field profile where I think I disagree with the people that bang the drum for Adi Mitchell. You didn't see him win at all three levels consistently in college or really at all. You saw some of the downfield stuff and in the games where Adie Mitchell popped off because it was really hot and cold with Ady Mitchell, but it was the ability he would put three four dingers on the board, he would hit, you know, multiple home runs in a game. That's where the stats would pile up. But the consistency just wasn't there quite as much. And I think what that goes back to. So he runs the four to three four but at the same ten yard split as Jalen Pulk and Jalen Cocher. Those two guys ran up four to five twos and four five sevens respectively.
Speaker 2: So with Mitchell you have the build up speed.
Speaker 3: Number one, the acceleration isn't tremendous, and then number two, the change of direction isn't tremendous. Either he telegraphs it and then he labors in and out of the brakes. There the thing that you love about the analytical profile, it's that springiness and the ability. Then where when he builds up, he starts chewing up grass real quick. Right, That's where you need to corral him there. You need a guy that can stay with them. You have to respect that there has to be a safety on his side of the field in case that that's what he's gonna do. But for me, he, like I said, wide receiver two in the NFL deep guy. I compare him to DJ Shark.
Speaker 1: I think he's gonna be a wide receiver three or four. I think if he goes in the first round, some team is gonna hate the fact in about three or four years that they have made that pick and the wide receivers that they they picked, picking him over some of the other guys in this class. I do not have a first round grade. I do not have a second round grade on Adie Mitchell. And I understand the testing. I get that there's been a laundry list of guys going back ten, fifteen, twenty years that could run four threes, that could test out the freaking Jim. He's just the newest version of Marquez Valdez scantling. To me, that's that's what I see.
Speaker 2: For like I thought my compots derisive.
Speaker 1: I mean, he had twenty five percent of his targets last year. We're deep targets and we can talk about the fact of Okay, yeah, the the fifteen point six a dot. Can we also talk about okay? We I mean again, I know I'm sitting here lighting comps and people's hopes on fire. Does he have the drop issues of MBS? No? Is he also not a refined route runner and he's just trying to beat everybody with speed, just like NBS. Yes, this is a player that we cannot run away from. If you are not a high end target runner in college and you don't have a beautiful analytical profile, the chances of it panning out and you getting even better in the NFL are very slim thor. This is a player that had never garnered over an eighteen point one percent target chare in college. He never surpassed one point seventy to two yards per route run in any collegiate season. He never even if you want to go for the the box score stats thor never posted a thousand yards receiving. Ever, you keep matching and keep putting all these things on top of his profile and saying, okay, but the testing, this, but this, all of the dings on his analytical profile are sizeable, And then when you turn on the film, it's not like we can just explain it all the way and say, well, it was bad quarterback play. I am not a fan of Quinn yours at all, but am I going to put all that when considering Exavier Worthy had no problem producing over the last three years alongside Mitchell, and people want to give him a pass and say we have it. Worthy was right next to him. I don't hear anybody saying that about elite neighbors and Brian Thomas Jr. Neighbors is the other side of him. Blah blah, blah blah blah. It's funny people pick and choose these lovely little narratives to talk themselves into loving a guy that it's like, what are you really trying to accomplish here? What are you really sticking to that says to you that, yes, Ady Mitchell is going to be amazing in the NFL, So he's my wide receiver fifteen. I do not get the love fest for him. But over to another guy that tested insanely at the combine Thward the wide receiver four per consensus right now is Brian Thomas Junior. Where is he in your ranks?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: This one, I'm I'm I'm right there with consensus. I have them fourth in mind. You know I mentioned before that I toggled between him and mconkie there there.
Speaker 2: To me, they're in a tier of their own.
Speaker 3: So it's like you have the top three dudes and then break and then uh these next two guys Thomas and and mconkie. But like I mentioned before, very different kinds of players. Brian Thomas similarly, though to the last guy we talked about, Adie Mitchell is an absolute freak six foot three, two hundred and nine pounds at the combine nine eight six ras with the.
Speaker 2: Ludacrous four to three to three speed.
Speaker 3: And that's what you saw last year during his breakout at LSU almost a little bit. It's my one sort of nitpick about the profile is he consistently won deep and that's the way he was always deplayed by LSU.
Speaker 2: LSU and very clever offensive can be.
Speaker 1: Very limited route tree, very very I mean yeah, during the breakout he was Brian, we're gonna we're gonna move you around, because he did something from the slot as well as well.
Speaker 2: As the boundary.
Speaker 3: But it was always the deep stuff and even when it was they weren't thrown to him, he was the decoy to force the defense to respect that, and then you created this spacing. He does create this facing because you have to respect he will make the play. If you leave a guy on an island with Brian Thomas and he stacks them, it's over. If the throw is accurate, it's over. So you have to respect that deep. But on a team where you had Jayden Daniels, the scrambling Maven and different stuff like that, if he had to and then the league neighbors just zipping around, you have to keep two deep safeties back. That's where it became the problem for defenses against LSU's offense. I like that with Thomas, and for me, that's what establishes a floor of a very good wide receiver. Two pop the top guy version of this. In my opinion than Adie Mitchell, I think that there is a shot for Thomas to develop into more than that, which is why I'm sunnier on him. I saw him make more plays as well, but just because of the thing of what we were talking about last year, the breakout for Brian Thomas. He proved that he can do all the downfield stuff. You must respect him downtown, different stuff like that. He'll make the plays way downfield, but because of that usage, we didn't get to see him as much doing the intermediate stuff, the whole route running machinations. Can he alter the tempo right or is it just hurry up with like we're shooting down like a bullet down the field every single time, no matter if we're getting.
Speaker 2: The ball, we're just the decoy whatever. We don't know.
Speaker 3: So you have the floor of good NFL wide receiver two on the boundary. He will help the spacing of the rest of your offense. That's a minimum, but I think you also have the upside of could he be a wide receiver One's possible.
Speaker 2: Certainly has the athleticism and everything else like that for it.
Speaker 3: But he's going to have to prove that he could do all the other different route running that we did not see at LSU.
Speaker 2: Because of the way he was used last year. And that was his one true break all year.
Speaker 3: That part of it, you would have to make a logical leap to say for sure that is going to happen in the NFL.
Speaker 2: It might happen. We just didn't get to see it as much might happen.
Speaker 3: But you know, again, you have the solidly high floor and you have a bit more ceiling beyond that.
Speaker 2: So I have a wide receiver floor right now.
Speaker 1: And see because of that range of outcomes, and when you compare him to other wide receivers in his class, I go back to route running and things like that, he is my wide receiver nine right now. And this is not because I hate his game. I'm just telling people that, Look, his game is more limited than what people give him credit for. Like, it's not he doesn't run this extensive routtreat. If you go turn on LSU's film you can summon up just like this. Okay, Brian Thomas runs goes, he runs stop routes, and he runs fades and then versus zone he runs to space. That is literally if you don't even watch his films, that's what he does. That's all his game is and all LSU ask him to be. Now, can he be more than that at the NFL, it's possible, like you're talking about thor, but it is an absolute black box projection you were projecting by saying he is more can be more than that because we have not seen that. And for the breakout season. I want to contextualize this breakout season for everybody because I think it's being a little bit overblown because he was at LSU and he is he's sniffing the fumes of all the hype for malite neighbors and Jane Daniels. Because Brian Thomas, amongst all FBS wide receivers at least fifty targets last year, was thirty second in yards per route run good, not great. He was ninety second in PFF receiving grade. He was one hundred and second in YAC per reception. So the testing all of the loveliness of being an LSU and being Jane Daniels field stretcher was Jane Daniels is the i mean, per the numbers, the best deep ball thrower in the entire nation last year. So all of these things are being a little bit overblown for a prospect that if you tell me he goes to somewhere, and you and I have talked about this off here. He goes to Indianapolis, He's going up my ranks because Shane Stikean is not going to ask him to run a full route treat. He's gonna say, Okay, BDJ, you go out on the on the perimeter, and you be the discount version of DK Metcalf was in his rookie season. You run those three routes, you run them extremely well, You stretch the defense, and you come down with the deep bass for Anthony Richardson and we're off the races. That's fine, but we cannot assume rational coaching, and we cannot put skills in this guy's bag that he does not or has not shown to this point. Is he an athletic Marvel? Sure? Does he have skills?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Can he be more than what he is right now? Possibly? The NF Sure, But all of these again are projections. He is a trade based prospect.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I do have to push back slightly on one thing you are. It is correct that they were utilizing him in the way that the best suited his skill set last season, and.
Speaker 2: That was most of the deployment. Everything that you said there is correct.
Speaker 3: The one thing though, I think that we need to give him a little bit more credit for is Jaden Daniel's ability to scramble was in part because I mean, a very good scrambler, but when you have the two safeties back, you don't have as much spacing up and the defense can't spy the quarterback. Maliite Neighbors had all that spacing to work with in the intermediate range in part because the two safeties were deep and you had to respect that.
Speaker 2: On Brian Thomas's side of the field, I.
Speaker 3: Think you have to give him the credit for he can do those couple of things that we're talking about. The wide receiver, two floor popped, the top that is set. He comes into the NFL with that, but he will also help out the spacing and be a friend to the receiver on the other side, or the slot receiver or also his quarterback if the quarterback has that mobility aspect because of the spacing issues that he brings to the field, because you have to respect that deep area of his game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and again I like his game. I don't love his game because I acknowledge the limitations of his game just like you're talking about here. But over to the krim de la crime. We are sitting at the big boy table now, or we're gonna we're gonna break into the top three wide receivers of this class, and I will I'm just gonna straight up say this right now. I don't care what anybody has these three guys ranked in whatever order you have them ranked in. I don't care if people want to fight on who he's my wide receiver one or my wide receiver two or three, or oh you're a clown because you have this guy three versus. It does not matter. We are splitting hairs here each of these three guys. We are about to talk about our future alphas in the NFL. They are going to be top ten picks in the NFL. So while we're going to discuss where they are ranked Perkinsensus, where we have them, at the end of the day, it doesn't freaking matter. They're all studs, dude. So let's kick this off. Wide receiver three Perkinsensus, Roma dunes A a monster four.
Speaker 3: Where you got him. I also have him wide receiver three. This is another one though, where him and the guy right above him. I switch him all the time. Sometimes I'll have a dunesay at two. Sometimes I'll have neighbors at at at two, right, Like I'll switch them sometimes. But I you know, the past couple of days preparing for this show, got a little bit deeper in on those two guys, and then it was like, now I'm gonna side with neighbors on this for reasons I'll get into in a second. As far as Donday, though, you gotta love the game. Six foot three, two twelve pounds in Indianapolis nine to nine to one raz and he proved it all. He had the speed, he had the jumps with the explosion. He also had the three cone. He was out there until late at night with the three conks. He kept knocking over that one. But you also see so athletically he has everything that you'd want at this big package. But on the field he also sort of has every tool as well, size, strength, physicality, the speed. Of course, he has the agility, uh and certainly in conjunction with the understanding of how to run routes, the understanding of leverage, switching up the tempo, everything like that, he is able to get the separation. He has the hops for downfield, he will get higher than you and He's got awesome ball skills, so he bringing everything in the hands are really really good. I also love his release package. I've talked about this on previous shows, but no receiver in this class. Where did they try to The defenses last year try to press him more than they did with Odoonza, which had more to do with a defensive strategy going against that Washington offense of first, we need to disrupt Penix's timing. How do you disrupt Penix's timing, It's by disrupting, attempting to attempting to disrupt Odoonze off the line, because Odoonza that was the guy that led the He was the straw that stirred the drink for everything that Washington did.
Speaker 2: Defenses were horrified of Roman Donze. That was the guy you had.
Speaker 3: To stop and if you could do anything, can we get a fraction of a second by trying to jar him off the line that could disrupt Penix's time.
Speaker 2: He forced him to have to go off to a second guy. Whatever.
Speaker 3: That's when you start to when Michael Penix's game starts to go down a bit, when he's got to go to the second read, the third read and push him off the spot, maybe we can get pressure there, different stuff like that. I thought that was a great compliment to Roma Dunsay. They tried to press him so much and he showed in that environment that he has this.
Speaker 2: Awesome release package.
Speaker 3: Obviously he has the explosion off the line, he has the strength, so it's hard even when you get your hands on him. But the footwork is so good, and you know, it's like a dealer where it's a different card every single time he's putting it down. He has a different one for you each time, so it's like you're not gonna be able to guess. And even if he could guess, he's more athletic than you. He's bigger than you, he's stronger than you, So he had all that different stuff. He's a complete receiver with a very good understanding of how to play the game. Very productive at the last level. My only slight nitpick on Odoonsa, and I almost hesitate to even say this because I don't, you know, like it's not the biggest, biggest concern for me, but his game is in part leaning towards the contested catches, which last year he was fabulous that he does get the separation, so that's why you know, like I said, I hesitate to even bring it up. But last year he went twenty for twenty seven.
Speaker 2: In contested situations. That is ludicrous, that's absurd.
Speaker 3: And you like his ability in those contested situations whatnot. But at the NFL level, we'll have to see about that because that needs to carry over and sometimes there's guys that are very good in the contested situations where it remains that way in the NFL. T Higgins, a guy we talked about before, would be a great example of this.
Speaker 2: Odoonsay, it's gonna have.
Speaker 3: To also carry over because there are times where he has people in his kitchen at the catch point, but the hands are very very good, so get if you get it there to him. He's bringing it down only a three point two percent drop rate last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and to the contest to catch stuff, I'm going to put that more on Michael Pennocks in the sense of when we talked about Michael Pennock's games that people go turn on the QB episode right now it's he's a CEO throw a guy. Yes, So you're not getting these anticipatory throws to where Rome is running wide open. He's already beat the corner.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 1: And it's the same thing when Drake London came out and people were talking about all the contestants catch stuff, and it was like, dude, do you not watch Keaton Slovas? Have you not watched Michael Pennocks? Like these contested opportunities are happening because of the quarterback play and they're not a result of his ability to separate. He is a freaking stud. He's a three level threat. This dude is freaking awesome. Like literally, it's hard to find anything in his game that he doesn't do well. Oh you wanted to break tackles and create yak Oh guess what? Rome last year was tied for twenty fifth with Malachi Corley in miss tackles forced. Oh you want to see him. You want to watch him go down the field. Oh guess But his ball tracking is elite. He's got reps for days. You want to see him make contested catches in tight windows and still houlding under the ball. I'm gonna tell everybody go turn on the film Versus Cow in twenty twenty three. There is an underthrown ball deep down the middle of the field where he splits two freaking defenders and he goes back towards the ball and has to adjust to it in the air. Immediately he comes down, he gets crushed by these incoming defenders and he holds onto the damn ball. He makes special plays look easy, and it's crazy because he has so many special plays littering his film. Twere you'res just like, oh, that's not that hard until you break it down and you're like, oh, actually, most people are not making that play. So when we say just the fact that he made that play, it is insane. I love Rome and my com for him, which people could say is insane because I'm gonna comp him to a Hall of Famer again. He's going to enter the NFL as a true alpha. He is a wide receiver one from the word go. My comp for him is Terrell Owens. What's yours, thore.
Speaker 2: Mine, mine's Julio Jones? You have you have.
Speaker 3: Similar frames, you have similar athletic profiles there and guys that won every level of the field. You know, the different got off the line every single time, got the ball. Skills go down town on you. But if you're sitting back on your heels because you're getting ready for the heat. Fine, I'll slam the brakes on. I'm coming back. He can do whatever. Roma Dunsa is gonna be just fine. And by the way, de bro to the point I was making before about the snaps last year against press coverage, Roma Dunesday two hundred and eighty one times the next highest guy that I have in this class two hundred and five. You know a lot of guys in this class, you're talking the lower hundreds, one hundred and fifty maybe, oh donsay.
Speaker 2: He has all the experience.
Speaker 3: And again, no one got Roma Dunze off the line, so you you know he's bringing that to the NFL. You ain't getting him off the line, and then good luck trying to stay with him.
Speaker 2: And then even if you can at the you know.
Speaker 3: You get in a contested situation, he converts danger all of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's he's just fantastic man. That's what the top end of this class is. Just sick man. And on into the wide receiver two per consensus, my wide receiver one of this class. Milite neighbors at LSU. I mean, we're we're gonna gush a by this good dude. But I mean, like last year, four third and yards per route run first in PFF receiving grade, fourth in miss tackles force. I'll just I'm gonna tie a bow on this right now and let you just go go. Ham. My com for him is Jamar Chase two point zero. I love neighbors. I love it part of his game.
Speaker 2: Same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you don't want to, you know, you don't want to do the Jersey comps.
Speaker 1: But and it's not the Jersey man. Yeah, it's not very.
Speaker 3: Very similar frames, very very similar, athletic profiles, different stuff like that. And obviously studs. You know, he came out just a couple of years ago with neighbors. You know, like I said, I toggled him up to to two. But you know it's every day. But you know between those guys for me, stupid movement, stupid stupid, stupid, stupid movement, like you just don't don't see you. It's like that this stop startability is it's insane. Like we talk about the acceleration. You hear a lot about that when people talk about neighbors. It's both off the line.
Speaker 2: And then it's also coming out of the route breaks.
Speaker 3: It's you go zero to sixty immediately but I think just as impressive is the ability to stop on the dime.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna stop on it.
Speaker 3: We can be going a thousand miles an hour, but I can slam the brakes on and then go any direction that I want, and you can't.
Speaker 2: So I'm getting open every single time that I want to.
Speaker 3: He accelerates while he's changing directions, which is another one.
Speaker 1: The way that he moves.
Speaker 3: Like that, he's this weird mover too. It's this freaky movement, but it's also in this this weird packaging where he keeps the arms down so like his in his upper body doesn't move a lot while he's moving, so it's hard to get He doesn't tell it when he's gonna break it off, when he's gonna hit the brakes, different stuff like that. It's also difficult to gauge how fast he's moving.
Speaker 2: And this is one of the only nippicks I.
Speaker 3: Have of him, is he always has the arms down, you know, like coming off the line, different stuff like that. Sometimes he can get jarred by that, both coming off the line and then also along the route because just because of the way that sort of his upper body is. But it's super unorthodox right, like we usually talk about unorthodox, like talking about like UFC fighters, like a guy where it's like the things that his opponent is seeing and trying to sort of.
Speaker 2: Solve that puzzle. You don't see guys like that.
Speaker 3: So it's like in the moment, we'll figure we'll throw him into the fire against this guy and just see right, because he's never seen a dude like this in front of him. The movement, different stuff like that, and just the patterns of movement, different.
Speaker 2: Stuff like that.
Speaker 3: That's what Malik Neighbors is going to represent two defensive backs at the next level. In college, it went without saying he destroyed everybody. Not only was he getting open every time. But this is where you know, over the last twenty four hours, I made the switch again of him up when he gets the ball in his hands. He's a tackle breaking berserker too. Now this goes back, you know, it's to the thing both of the movement, different stuff. It's so difficult for people to gauge he forces so many arm tackles because how are you gonna size this guy up?
Speaker 2: Like in your brain you have the problem first.
Speaker 3: Of all just matching athleticism with him, but then your brain trying to gauge yet of the stabs of different stuff like that, he's gonna start erasing the angles.
Speaker 2: But then also if you get in close with him, he can switch that angle on you really quick. And he's moving. It's not the he's you know, not naturally super duper.
Speaker 3: Powerful, but when he gets moving, it's always at that top speed. So it's like the what is it the Einstein equation where it's the speed and the force is going into the power. So he's gonna run through any arm tackle attempt when he's at those speeds, like a turnstile of defensive backs. You can do so much, so many different things with him. He can win deep, he can win short, win intermediate, the yax stuff. One of those guys you hit him on the hands and lead him into space and watch him work. A big, big fan of Milak neighbors my wide receiver two in this class.
Speaker 1: I love his game so much. Man, I think he can go toe to toe with Marvin Harrison Junior for the title of the best route runner in this class. And you see so many high end reps, whether it's he's dropping his head to sell a vertical push, he's varying tempo in his routes. He's got the raw power to sit her in hand fight with guys at the catch point, and he could snap off double moves in a heartbeat.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I there's literally nothing out of his game that I'm like nitpicking and I'm like, okay, well maybe he could do this, maybe he could do that. I mean it's when Chase came out. I was like, a guy of this frame should not be as strong as he is pound for pound, but then he can do everything else, like he could run past you, he can snap off and win underneath. I just love him. Elite neighbors.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be such a force in the NFL. And that leads us to our wide receiver one perkinsensus, Marvin Harrison Junior, who has had this title. I mean as the wide receiver one of this class for I mean, good lord, what the last two years thor? I mean, come on, so again, just lead this off, man. I mean, look, I love his game as well. There are a few little small nitpicks I will have about this and why you know, again parsing through these guys, splitting hairs, why I have him as my wide receiver two? Of this class and not my wide receiver one, although I will lay some praise here immediately and tell you that my com for him is aj Green. But what do you see out of Marvin Harrison Junior's game?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, he's a prodigy, you know, and you don't want to, you know, heap.
Speaker 2: Too much on him coming into the NFL.
Speaker 3: But he's a guy who's the son of an NFL legend, Marvin Harrison Senior. Obviously, Marvin Harrison became one of the best receivers in NFL history at one hundred and seventy nine pounds because Marvin Harrison was such a tactician, paid attention to everything and got really good at everything. There was no waste of movement, the route running tempo, He's just throttling up and down.
Speaker 2: It was like a jet ski out there.
Speaker 3: Right, It's like, oh, you know, and it's so difficult for the defensive backs whatever efficiency, efficiency of movement because he had to right, he wasn't even one hundred and eighty pounds. Then his son comes out and got all the physical gifts that Marvin Senior did not. Marvin Harrison Junior six foot three and a quarter two hundred nine pounds and he has the athleticism, he's got the speed to get downtown.
Speaker 2: He can break the routes off.
Speaker 3: But he has all the route running machinations that Pops taught him from coming out of the womb. So you have all that different stuff, throttling up of the tempo, different stuff like that.
Speaker 2: No wasted movement from him.
Speaker 3: The release package coming off the line last year a little bit down for the year before, just in terms of the per pass. But the thing I need to tell people out there that yearsbur rout run was actually a little bit better, but some of the other metrics were.
Speaker 2: Just came down just a little bit.
Speaker 3: Keep in mind the year before he was playing with one of the better pocket passing quarterbacks in turns of placement that we'd had come out past three four years in CJ.
Speaker 2: Stroud.
Speaker 3: Last year, the quarterback play at Ohio State was not good. Kyle McCord. After this season, Ohio State told him to get lost and he had to transfer down to Syracuse. Kyle McCord would would pound a lot of targets and Marvin Harrison Junior that were not advantageous, not well placed balls, different stuff like that. Marvin Harrison junior still had a great season obviously because of all the physical gifts everything like that. He's not going to miss at the NFL level prototypical ex boundary wide receiver wide receiver one immediately when he goes in the NFL.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Man, My only nippick about his game is that I don't he was not a huge yak threat and he's not in college fourteen miss tackles for his five point one yards of the catch per reception. But really that's the only knock that I can have on his game. And he is a freaking stud. He's a future Alpha. He is the wide receiver one per consensus, and for very very good reason. Now, so if you're keeping up with this top ten that Thor and I have laid out, again, there are some guys inside of our top ten that did not make this list in this show. Guess what. We're gonna be back next week to run through the wide receiver eleven two, wide receiver twenty in this class, as well as going through some of the sleepers in this class at the wide receiver position. So stay tuned for that. Thorny will be back. We'll discuss the other guys inside of our top ten that we did not get to today. So the closer we get to the NFL Draft, Baby again, we're gonna keep beeding you content and stay tuned, man, stay tuned to the NFL Draft Show for Thorn and I for this week, we're out of here.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Dynasty Football Podcast.
Speaker 2: If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is.
Speaker 3: By leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify, Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros