Speaker 1: Okay, let's be honest.
Speaker 2: You already know we sound dumb, but it's time you go find out how dumb we look. Okay to all of our socials at Brook and Jeffrey after you hear the full show, which starts right now.
Speaker 3: This is interesting. It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning because I understand Alexis is going to be dog sitting for Brook again over at her house. And if you missed it, Brooke told us last time Alexis left it cleaner than she found it.
Speaker 2: I know I actually purposely didn't clean before she comes this week.
Speaker 3: Alexis she won't notice if a few personal items go missing exactly, But overall, Alexis is a great dog sitter slash house guest. Wouldn't she say?
Speaker 1: A plus?
Speaker 3: She's well, well, don't you think Brook that she deserves to know the truth. I mean, she's your coworker, your dog sitter, and I think I deserve to know the truth.
Speaker 1: I told you you can't tell her. It's been taken care of. There's no issues anywhere. You can't tell her.
Speaker 3: She's not going to say anything. You and I are friends. Had a situation happen at her house the other day that she specifically is keeping from you because she doesn't want to scare you away because basically, you do the job and you're cheap, which is Brooks lovely.
Speaker 4: Which.
Speaker 2: Busy.
Speaker 1: So you know, I can't understand, but.
Speaker 3: Brook maybe it's time to tell her what happened in your kitchen the other day.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, a little tiny mouse got into the house.
Speaker 1: And it's not dead. It's dead. It's dead. It was an hour and a half battle between my husband and the mouse.
Speaker 3: Where did you find the mouse?
Speaker 1: It was in the dishwasher, road the dishwasher with it.
Speaker 2: In there, and somehow snuck in and was eating the food.
Speaker 3: That was, like, you know, so a rodent infestation. It's interesting you didn't want to say that to her. You just wanted her to stumble on the nest when she was cleaning.
Speaker 1: Your dirt in the basement where they probably lived.
Speaker 3: No, there's in the basement. Remember, No, there's no nest.
Speaker 1: I know that it came from my neighbor Daryl's house, who likes to feed the possums.
Speaker 3: There's possums, and you know what they say when you see one. The brothers and sisters are probably so they can smell death. It sends it.
Speaker 2: We set traps so these traps don't reach behind dark areas.
Speaker 1: You weren't gonna tell me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, alexis good luck. This weekend, I'm gonna take your house. We didn't want to open. Job mouse got in and Brooke. I encourage you to be a little bit more truthful and honest to the people that are closest.
Speaker 2: Hay raised because it's one mouse and it's been taking care of sad.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 3: I think honesty is really important.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to house it next time.
Speaker 3: If you keep this, I'm not coming anywhere near that roadent trap. I can honestly say digital Jake has great hair every single time that he gives us the shot collar questions to day. Go ahead, Jake, with your beautiful, luscious loss. Let's get some you guys smell that no I can do something about.
Speaker 6: I'm not referring to the overpowering scent of stale discount spray tanner or the pungent owner of off brand leave in blonde hair dye.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about the smell of the new season.
Speaker 6: All my real equinox heads know today is the first day of spring, and it's not just the weather getting spring year.
Speaker 3: The trivia is two.
Speaker 6: Because today we're doing a special Springs and other Things edition of plenty of twenty. Brook knows what's coming already. All of today's questions will be either about spring, the season, or popular inventions that have springs in that.
Speaker 3: It couldn't be anything.
Speaker 6: Let's start with the woman who last spring, while sprinting, sprang her ankle when she sprung out of the starting gate. Sprang it bad. Let's go with Alexis. Alexis catch up, give me a number one through twenty seven Alexis. NASA used this bring filled invention to train astronauts for moonwalks during the Apollo program.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: Oh, what are those things you bounce on called hoppy spring?
Speaker 1: What's the name of what's the name called the spring of?
Speaker 7: You know guys are talking about in correct?
Speaker 3: How would that help you moonwalk?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: We're looking for trampolines.
Speaker 1: If Neil Armstrong walked out of the moar module with a.
Speaker 3: I don't think you would come back floating.
Speaker 6: Let's go over to Brook, Now, Brook, give me a number one through twenty eighteen.
Speaker 4: Brook.
Speaker 6: According to a Facebook study, early spring is when couples are most likely to what get together, break up, or explore each other's bodies.
Speaker 2: You know, spring is the time where just everybody gets a little twitter painted.
Speaker 1: Uh is get together to explore the bodies?
Speaker 6: Different?
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, the way I do it is very different.
Speaker 1: Same get with Jacobs.
Speaker 2: I wanna say they're twitter painted, they're getting together.
Speaker 6: It says getting together.
Speaker 3: That is incorrect.
Speaker 1: Summer, ready to go be single in the summer.
Speaker 6: They're most likely to break up after the winter cupping season, ready to dump their old.
Speaker 1: Fling and move on to something new, shed the old skin exactly.
Speaker 6: Okay, we're zero for two and the springs and other things. I'm very disappointed. Let's go to Jose next, Jose. I'd like a number, please, three, Number three, Jose. This household item is filled with springs and can double in wait over a ten year period. What what is it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, household items is bad?
Speaker 3: I live in an apartment. I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I'm scared. You still have household items in an apartment.
Speaker 3: It's a home. Yeah, I know, but I don't have a vacuum or you know, anything like you don't have a vacuum.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what has spring? I literally don't know, So I'm gonna say a toaster.
Speaker 6: Jose saw the bread crumbs like that fall down and got an empty amount. Jose said, toaster, that is incorrect. Looking for your mattress.
Speaker 7: Oh, I don't have a memory phone mattress, Jake, Come on.
Speaker 3: So I forgot how boogie you were.
Speaker 6: Game for us little plebeians, A mattress can double and wait. From the build up of dust, mites, sweat, skin cells, rat carcasses that brook.
Speaker 3: The scars so.
Speaker 6: Heavy we've gone oer for three on springs for other things. So that means, Jeffrey, without even answering a question, you have one today's game, bless.
Speaker 3: I'm the master of spring.
Speaker 1: A little spring in your step up you do.
Speaker 3: So, I'm gonna choose Alexis to get shocked, just to prepare yourself for the shock that you're gonna get when you walk into Brooks.
Speaker 1: Okay, it was mouse. It got in through the dog door from the nave's yard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it went straight to that, but you interrogate the mouse to figure out how it got it. I go from Dale, Alexis, you're gonna Harrold. I swear you're gonna get shocked. While singing tub Thumping by Chumblewomba.
Speaker 2: Oh my God, Why I get knocked down, but I get up again.
Speaker 1: You are never going to keep me down. I get knock down, but I get up again.
Speaker 3: That's your chocolar question of the day, Freaking Jeffrey.
Speaker 8: In the morning.
Speaker 3: Before the biggest fight of his life, Rocky did whatever it took to train his mind and his body for greatness.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He chugged glasses of raw eggs, He punched raw steaks in a meat freezer. He paid fifty nine to watch WWE Monday Night Raw on pay per view, whatever raw thing it took to win, and yeah, asking our listeners what raw things would you do in order to take down our trivia champion Brooke Fox.
Speaker 1: Two egg yokes this morning.
Speaker 3: You gotta start eating those raw chickens and rubbing raw lemons in your eyes. We are looking for the Rocky of radio to step up and beat Brook.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know that it's not intense, but it's fine.
Speaker 3: Only come up, you're ready to win and play.
Speaker 4: Coming up.
Speaker 3: We've got Jeremy on the phone right now. He works for the Bone Marrow Registry and he's currently leading a bike ride to raise money in wine countries. That's what it sounds like with this music.
Speaker 4: Straight.
Speaker 1: Are we going to ride those bikes there, Jeremy.
Speaker 3: How do you think it's going to turn out a post wine bike ride?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 3: Jeff, come on, we'll be riding every morning and going to wineries in the evening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or will you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I pitch her a lot, but crashed on the sides of the roads over there.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna sign up, Jeremy. We're gonna do things a little differently.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're taking mama's helicopter from winder.
Speaker 4: Read wrong with it.
Speaker 2: I mean that's what the water bottle holder is for, and it fits a wine bottle perfectly.
Speaker 3: Suggestion driver, Yeah, what's that?
Speaker 2: You don't want me to be any driver? I think is what I'm trying to get at. We're making poor choices here, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Brook's gonna go and sample some wine outside of the studio real quick while she heads out. You know how the game works. He got thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say pass. But you do have to beat her outright if you want to win. Are you ready? I'm ready?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 3: Luck, my man, Your time starts now. On this day. In twenty thirteen, water bearing minerals were discovered by the Curiosity Rover on what planet Mars? Travis Kelcey is a tight end for the Kansas City Chiefs and the brother of what now retired NFL star Jason In? What American city is the Alamo? Located it in San Antonio? What superhero secret identity is Diana Prince?
Speaker 4: Uh? Wonder woman?
Speaker 3: How many federal holidays are there in America? More or less than seven?
Speaker 9: Uh more?
Speaker 3: Which of these fast food places does not serve ice cream? KFC, Taco Bell or Wendy's?
Speaker 5: Uh KFC?
Speaker 3: There we go, Jeremy, well done. Brooke is gonna come back into the studio. And this isn't his first time playing trivia on win Brooks Bucks. Apparently he's two and two all time. Got stomped on the first two competitions, but the second two, he says he got lucky with all of his useless knowledge. How do you feel like you did there overall? Jeremy, you think it's gonna be enough to win?
Speaker 5: I think it is.
Speaker 4: I feel pretty confident this time.
Speaker 3: Honestly, you did pretty good. That's all I can say because Brooks here, but you wear good just like it's gonna feel pretty confident before he mounts that bike after two bottles of mine.
Speaker 1: Fundraiser.
Speaker 3: It's not even a race chair. I don't care. Rook, You're up? Are you ready?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Your time starts now on this day. In twenty thirteen, water bearing minerals were discovered by the Curiosity Rover on what planet Mars? Travis Kelcey is a tight end for the Kansas City Chiefs and the brother of what now retired NFL in What American city is the Alamo.
Speaker 1: Located San Antonio?
Speaker 3: What superheroes secret identity is Diana Prince?
Speaker 1: Oh wonder woman?
Speaker 3: How many Federal holidays are there in America? More or less than seven more? Which of these fast food places does not serve ice cream? KFC Taco Bell or when knees Taco Bell got our answers, And now we got to head on over the scoreboard to see how you bolted with Hoseay.
Speaker 6: Let's get some hookers and some coke and go crazy.
Speaker 3: Come on, wine by.
Speaker 7: Jeremy, you got five parag bro Oh my gosh, you're Jeremy. Hey, look you got the same exact amount of questions in.
Speaker 3: Power of Wine compels her to victory.
Speaker 2: You got me excited in the beginning talking about your awesome bike ride you're putting together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go over the answers for everybody on this day. In twenty thirteen, water bearing minerals were discovered by the Curiosity Rover on the planet Mars. Yeah, officially the nerdiest question we'll ever ask on this second. I still I want to see the live feed. It's been a while. Travis Kelcey is a tight end for the Kansas City Chiefs. His brother is retired NFL star Jason Kelsey.
Speaker 7: Because he's the most lovable guy, becomes ultra famous and then retired.
Speaker 1: That's a perfect time to do it.
Speaker 2: He still has his podcasts making He's making Bay.
Speaker 3: The Alamo is located in San Antonio, Diana. Prince is the secret identity of Wonder Woman. There are more than seven federal holidays in America, ten total, and KFC Taco Bell or Wendy's Taco Bell, does not serve ice cream.
Speaker 1: Don't even come at me with which one doesn't have ice cream?
Speaker 3: You know, I if you're wondering, KFC has a chocolate Sunday Wendy's has the Frosty Jeremy. It wasn't enough to beat Brooke today, But the good news is just for playing, you win two tickets to see Lil Wayne perform at the Tacoma Dome on May seventeenth.
Speaker 4: Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 5: Well, no, that's my bike ride.
Speaker 8: That's a.
Speaker 3: Serious that's the bike ride, dude.
Speaker 1: Well you can give it to somebody else.
Speaker 4: I'll give them away to someone else.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do not miss Lil wayn when he comes to town this spring, and get your tickets now at ticketmaster dot com or more like Little Wine.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hey, what's the name of your bike rade fundraiser tour?
Speaker 4: Did TC with n m DP?
Speaker 1: Didn't follow that?
Speaker 3: Okay, you'll sign up for ABC Element op and ride your bikes and NAPA with Jeremy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why do you just tag us?
Speaker 3: Okay, thanks for being on with us again. Come back play anytime. It's Brook and Jeffrey in the.
Speaker 8: Morning, Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: At this point, I mean, I thought we'd heard every crazy Vegas story that there ever was. Yeah, we've covered all the Vegas cliches. The miracle slot machine, Jackpop winner, the Drunken Drive through Wedding with a stranger that you just met that night, one hundred naked dudes lying down next to each other and recreating the twenty minute Blaggio Fountain Show live.
Speaker 1: Wait.
Speaker 3: I love that. That happened when we attended the National Radio Convention in twenty twelve. Oh yeah, they had.
Speaker 1: Water in their mouths and they would spit it out.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it wasn't coming out of their mouths. But seriously, I thought we'd heard it all until one of our listeners came on and told us his crazy Vegas story that changed his life forever. You're gonna hear it in a brand new mass speaker. It's coming up right after this help confession.
Speaker 4: I can't take back.
Speaker 8: El Arms.
Speaker 3: Speaker, Texas seventy five nine two says I was at seven eleven with my teenage daughter. We went different ways in the store and I found her looking into one of the freezers. I thought it would be hilarious to playfully push her in. What so she falls? I laugh. Then I look up and see my daughter is standing at the end of the eye. Oh no, turns out I shoved a strange woman into the freezer, oops, laughed at her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, run ye.
Speaker 3: Help the situation. The thing is, mistakes happen, and you shouldn't let them eat you alive from the inside. It's healthier to get them out on the radio anonymously, and you could do that here on the mass speaker. We've got a guy who wants to push his confession into our freezer of secrets, and he's chosen to go by the name Stephen today. So Stephen, welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Hey, what's up man, how you doing?
Speaker 1: It's cold in here, Stephen, he'd be safe.
Speaker 3: Okay, actually it's really really hot me here.
Speaker 2: No, it is r A C has been broken for like two weeks in the studio and it is eight.
Speaker 3: We could use that refreshing ice cold secrets straight from your mouth, Stephen. The voice changer is on. We are ready whenever you are to hear your confession.
Speaker 4: Okay, So about four years ago, I was engaged to be married.
Speaker 1: Oh man, nice, I don't like that you say it was.
Speaker 3: I know, yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Congratulate you, but I know I shouldn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, it's all good and uh so here I am engaged to be married and I had my best reporting.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know how you do it.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to do it locally, so I got about seven of my buddies and we went to Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: Oh that's how you do That's how.
Speaker 7: Even as men can be stereotypical.
Speaker 3: Nothing bad ever happens in Vegas.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: It's a very wholesome place to go.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I take a lot of churches around. Tell us about your really wholesome bachelor party in Las Vegas.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So here's the thing. We're in Vegas. We're living in a bar, hopping, drinking shots, we're gambling.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, so so far, so good. It doesn't sound like other women are involved yet or anything.
Speaker 4: No, no, not yet. Okay, So the thing is we're cat calling women, so they're women are involved. There were cat calling women.
Speaker 1: Just a little psa that interrupts you.
Speaker 2: We don't like that, No, no, no, but continue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's my bachelor party. It's my confession.
Speaker 2: Trying to learn something in the process.
Speaker 4: At one point. At one point I got separated from my homies and I'm trying to find them. And at one point I was looking like on I g at stories to see if maybe they posted like Hey, we're over here at this club. We're over at this club or whatever.
Speaker 3: Lot of people would just send a text message to their friend, but I like that, you're going the hard route.
Speaker 1: You know, they'll post before they were yes, because.
Speaker 4: You know, okay, I'm in my room to be shirt, right. So what happened was I want to the Long Club to try to find them. Okay, okay, okay, that's fine. I saw a bacherette party, so then they're my groom to be shirt and they waved me over.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean it makes sense, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, oh, you're a bachelor part.
Speaker 1: And it feels safe because everybody knows you're taking.
Speaker 3: That happens a lot.
Speaker 4: So I met the bride and and it was all a good time. I kind of hit it off with her. God, now we're drinking jell little shots.
Speaker 3: We're okay.
Speaker 1: You alone with the bachelorette party.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you had a good connection.
Speaker 3: You had a good connection with the bride and the bachelorette part.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Men always want what they can't have. You know what about her?
Speaker 3: The Bride's the one that invited him over.
Speaker 1: And only No, both of them are definitely in.
Speaker 3: The rock here but it's in city. This is what you're supposed to.
Speaker 2: Do, is it's.
Speaker 3: In the title of the city. If you're not sitting, why are you even there?
Speaker 1: You did you? Did you go through with anything? Did anything more happen?
Speaker 4: So this was here, and I think I did what you're saying there. We hung out all night. I didn't want to leave her, and no we didn't. We didn't have anything like that done sexual.
Speaker 1: No relations okay, no relations.
Speaker 4: So you know, okay that happened.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, what about your buddies who you've been missing from them the entire night?
Speaker 1: And that whole bros before hosting is not true? Obviously. This is such a good example in Vegas.
Speaker 3: It's a different story. What like, what did you tell them though? Weren't they curious where you were?
Speaker 4: They were? And you know, I just kind of told them and said, hey, man, I was passed out in the bushes somewhere.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's why I.
Speaker 1: Got all that one stick on your collar.
Speaker 4: So so we fast forward, right and I get home a week later my wed this off. It's not it's not happening.
Speaker 2: Oh you canceled the wedding because you fell in love with a woman from Vegas.
Speaker 4: I've had a connection with the woman in Vegas.
Speaker 3: You told your fiance that.
Speaker 4: No, no, I didn't. I didn't say that to her, right, I just wouldn't a good idea.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, oh my god, you learned something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So what ended up happening is I'll moved to Colorado, okay with the bachelorette.
Speaker 3: Oh, you moved to where the bride is.
Speaker 2: Wait what you ended up picking up with the bride that you met in Vegas?
Speaker 4: Yeah? She called her wedding off.
Speaker 1: Who you guys were actually in love?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're engaged now.
Speaker 1: Wow, So you.
Speaker 7: Guys get each other's perspective soon for each other.
Speaker 3: On your Bachelor and Bachelorette wards.
Speaker 2: Hey, you can't let me say you can't tell that story at the wedding.
Speaker 1: No, no, we're not one of the strong. Leave that out of a speech.
Speaker 3: It's not romantic about that. Brook.
Speaker 4: So my family doesn't know. They're in the dark. I never told anyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why you masked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and only the bride and a few of her friends boll.
Speaker 3: Okay, because they were there that name.
Speaker 1: My man.
Speaker 2: Everything's going to be cool though, right, you guys aren't going to upgrade again.
Speaker 1: Are you.
Speaker 4: Unless you go to Vesfice.
Speaker 3: You gotta go to like one of the most boring cities in the world to make sure nothing happens.
Speaker 2: So you do what I did, and you have a joint bachelor bachelorette party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can still have a stripper. You just have to be there together.
Speaker 7: Okay, scrabble.
Speaker 3: We want to be bored, not clinically depressed.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean what happens in Vegas obviously doesn't stay there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it moves over to Colorado Speaker Sex seventy five nine too. If you have a confession you've been holding on to, we can hide your identity, mask your voice, and make you the next mass speaker. Your phone taps coming up.
Speaker 8: Next, brooking Jeffrey in the Morning Picture.
Speaker 3: There's a restaurant or a deli that serves them most amazing food. I eat it, love it, eat it all the time, and then all of a sudden they tell you, Nope, can't have it anymore. Everybody else still can, just not you. And that's what happens today. When we call a guy who orders lunch from the same place every week, his buddy knows that, so he called ahead canceled his order and then had me pose as a deli employee to tell him he has been banned. You're gonna hear why in your phone?
Speaker 1: Tap right now?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 3: Is this Mitch?
Speaker 5: Uh? Yeah, I was calling.
Speaker 3: My name is Kenny. I'm calling from Delhi.
Speaker 5: Oh are you calling to let me know that my order is ready to pick up?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 3: No, no, we why I called it in half an hour ago?
Speaker 5: But wait for you.
Speaker 3: We received your order and I'm really sorry to do this. We will not be able to fill it for you.
Speaker 5: What what the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 3: We reserve the right to refuse service to any customers.
Speaker 5: Right, hold on, hold on refuse. You're refusing service.
Speaker 3: I don't want you to be like upset it me about this?
Speaker 5: Why.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. It's just the last time that you came in here. Yeah, I guess that it was a few weeks ago. You picked up an order or come west?
Speaker 5: Get to a point already?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 5: Drawn it out?
Speaker 3: Okay, So while you were here, our manager noticed that you were wearing a Yankees.
Speaker 5: Hat and what the about it?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: Uh, the Yankees can go themselves.
Speaker 5: What the hell did you just die?
Speaker 3: You know you don't want me to repeat that.
Speaker 5: Right, I do repeat that, please.
Speaker 3: I guess you can go yourself again.
Speaker 5: All right, all right, all right, all right, all right, all.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm sorry. My manager told me that I had to say that to you.
Speaker 5: Your manager is a moron.
Speaker 3: Well maybe I've never personally seen his test.
Speaker 5: S course, so it's a figure of speech, you idiot.
Speaker 3: I just I guess you know. The manager is a big baseball fan, and he's always hated the Yankees.
Speaker 5: What does this have anything to do with lunch order?
Speaker 3: He's the one who gets to choose which customers we serve, and he says, no.
Speaker 8: You won't.
Speaker 5: No, he does not get to choose based on what the customer wears.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it's kind of his like his deli News.
Speaker 5: Flash, America. We could do whatever we want, and sure as hell, I can wear whatever I want.
Speaker 3: Okay, I understand you're you're mad, but this is not coming from me. It's just the manager.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, you work for him. It's coming from you.
Speaker 3: Is there a chance that you're not really a Yankees fan? Oh you wore that hat on accident?
Speaker 5: Sure, sure tell him that because I want my sandwich.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll tell him and maybe he'd change his mind.
Speaker 5: I good, I hope he does.
Speaker 3: Okay, So if he gives the green light for this, when you pick it up in twenty minutes, just make sure that you're wearing a Boston hat.
Speaker 5: Oh, by go, are you insane? You know?
Speaker 3: Boston like the Red Sox.
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: I know the Red Sox.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're the cases they are. They're the superior team in terms of talent and FANDOMO. I mean history.
Speaker 5: You want to know about history, Look how many championships we won? Go look at the stuff.
Speaker 3: I think the Yankees would win that argument though, that they've won more exactly.
Speaker 5: And I'm a Yankees fans. Give me my sandwich already.
Speaker 3: You said you weren't a Yankees, you said you were a Boston fans.
Speaker 5: I'm saying whatever, just so I can't get my food.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I'll tell the manager, and when you pick up your sandwich, just casually drop the fact that you think David Ortiz is by far superior to Mickey Mantle. God, I think that would be really helpful.
Speaker 5: Do you want to go there, Joe DiMaggio, Lou Carrig, Derek Jeter, I go all day, mother.
Speaker 3: I heard Derek Jeter slept with so many supermodels that he got super diseases, just like your friend Rob has.
Speaker 5: Wait wait wait, wait what Yeah.
Speaker 3: Rob told me that he wants to get action like Jeters, so he's gonna switch to be a Red Sox fan. Man, No, he's not, and he's willing to do a prank phone call on you on the radio to prove it. He's what, Yeah, he's doing a prank on you right now because you're on Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. Rob said that you guys go there for lunch all the time, and last week he said, you thought someone looked at.
Speaker 4: You in a weird way?
Speaker 3: Oh boy, you think it may be something to do with the Yankee hat.
Speaker 5: Well, I thought it did when you brought it up.
Speaker 3: But I mean you have to admit that. The Red Sox they're like.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, let not go there. I just calm down, Let's not do this again.
Speaker 8: The week up every morning was fun tabs weekday mornings on the twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Some of the biggest most nerve wracking questions you'll ever ask your significant other are will you marry me?
Speaker 9: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: I'm not asking you, Brooke. I'm just saying that's an example.
Speaker 1: Do you think that Jeffrey really excited.
Speaker 3: When it came out, even making icon? Or do you want kids? Are these cuffs too tight?
Speaker 1: I am not getting excited.
Speaker 3: As your care One of our listeners says, he's covered all of those questions already and they are good on every front. They're there is one more big one that's looming, and he needs to ask it before he can walk down the aisle with his fiance. I will say it's one of the more controversial questions you could pose in a relationship, and if he doesn't do this right, there might not be a wedding at all. YI, no pressure. You're gonna hear what is no pressure? It's coming up in your brand new awkward Tuesday phone call? Next, it's awkward, It's Tuesday.
Speaker 8: It's awkward Tuesday phone call.
Speaker 3: How long should it take when you feel like you finally found your true love? How far into that relationship should you wait to propose WHOA?
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I thought you're going to go with like Elbom or like WHOA.
Speaker 3: I'm just asking it in general, like it should you wait ninety months? Ninety days. That's ninety seconds.
Speaker 1: No, okay, ninety second.
Speaker 3: I mean at subway just the other day, I felt like I was in love with the way that my sandwich artist built me that cold cut combo. And they're lucky it only took them eighty seven seconds to make it, because I almost got down on one knee right there.
Speaker 1: Three more seconds.
Speaker 5: You would have had me.
Speaker 1: You would have had me forever.
Speaker 3: I would have changed.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: But the reason that I bring it up is because one of our listeners says he knew pretty quickly when he met the right woman. Tim, welcome to the show.
Speaker 10: Hey, thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Tim, what a setup? Do you feel like more nervous? Are better after hearing all of that from Jeffrey.
Speaker 10: I'll be honest, I feel a little bit better. So the situation is I'm currently engaged. His name is Jessica, already engaged?
Speaker 2: Okay, you've already asked her the question, Well, I thought you were going to do it on our show.
Speaker 1: Man, Thanks a lot.
Speaker 6: All right, fine, what do you want from all?
Speaker 1: The magic has gone?
Speaker 3: I think what Brook meant to say is congratulations on your engagement, and it's really exciting.
Speaker 1: How long have you guys been engaged?
Speaker 10: We've been engaged a few weeks.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's so brand new. Wow, God, isn't it fun to start saying fiance?
Speaker 7: You are literally calling us from cloud nine?
Speaker 1: Right, Oh my god, your.
Speaker 3: Reception is great, my friend, So clearly there's some sort of issue you're dealing with. Kind of walk us through what's going on?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 10: So the bad story is we got engaged what it felt like a good amount of time for us, but other people think it's quick. Okay, what's that I proposed when we were only together for four months?
Speaker 1: Four months?
Speaker 3: Okay? O, pot the question.
Speaker 1: You know, some people are just ready in their life, you know, and and like it's it's a lot about timing. And she obviously said yes, so she was ready.
Speaker 3: Is she pregnant or something?
Speaker 1: Or you really love it, Jeffrey, jeff And it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: No, it's just asking. You're doing it for love?
Speaker 10: Yeah, literally since our first date. It feels like we've known each other for years, but our first date lasting like twelve hours, Like we went out for to grab a cup of coffee, we had lunch, we had dinner, and you know, like it feels range when might we say it out loud, if we've only noticed other you know, like just over five months at this point. If that, like, we have friends who will outright say we're crazy. Our family is not at all shy saying that we're rushing this.
Speaker 2: Okay, so they're like not fully on board. They're kind of criticizing you a little bit.
Speaker 3: Is that the issue we're dealing with?
Speaker 5: Not quite.
Speaker 10: So here's my main issue. We were just sitting around having dinner the other night, and completely unprompted, Jessica mentions, Hey, I read an article and apparently more and more young couples are doing pre nups now.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, especially because people are getting married later, so you know, men and women are going into a relationship with some stuff established in there.
Speaker 3: You know, it's interesting that she just brought that up randomly out of the blue to you. How else are you.
Speaker 4: Bringing it up?
Speaker 1: I mean, what else does it come up?
Speaker 2: It's not like it's definitely important to talk about and see where you stand before you get married.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but she didn't go on with that line of thoughts. She didn't say should we get a prenup? How do you feel about a prenup? She literally said more people are doing it and then change the topic. So now I'm like, I think she brought it up because she thinks I'm gonna ask her for one, Oh.
Speaker 3: That you're going to ask her for a prenup.
Speaker 10: I don't want to sound gross about this, but financially, I'm like way more well off than she is. I sell cars at a very high end dealership and she's still very young in her career, and I'm happy to be the breadwinner. But you know, I just think financially it's responsible, and I think having a prenup it would look good for our families to show it's like, yes, we're doing this quickly, but we're not reckless about it.
Speaker 2: So were you already thinking of asking her to sign a prenup before she randomly brought it up?
Speaker 10: I mean, it's something that I assumed we would talk about, but you know, our wedding isn't for another year almost. I figured it would be like a few months from now at least.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's a wild thing about getting engaged so quickly, Like you don't even have time to have those type of conversations or judge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're wanting to Yeah, you're just you want to get it done.
Speaker 1: So wait, you think that she doesn't want one.
Speaker 10: I'm ninety five percent sure she'd be okay with it. She's really progressive and open minded. But that five percent of uncertainty of not knowing exactly how sure she is, that's.
Speaker 1: Why you're here.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, what made you email us for help?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 3: What are you looking to get out of this phone call?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 10: I just know that pre nups can sometimes create a lot of tension in a relationship if you don't do it in a tactful way. And I don't think we would break up over something like this.
Speaker 3: But you're good.
Speaker 1: I thank you very.
Speaker 3: What's not tactful about asking for a prenup over the radio? Yah, that's pretty.
Speaker 4: Romantic.
Speaker 3: How do you ask your husband.
Speaker 4: For a prenum?
Speaker 1: We don't have a prenup. I have never signed a prene up.
Speaker 3: I'm like, Okay, that's not what he wants to hear. A woman that's receptive to a premium.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, my only girlfriend signed a prenup is now divorced.
Speaker 3: Okay, what are you doing. I'm just pretend that you didn't hear that, Okay, but it's true. It's a lie. Okay, she's definitely gonna say yes when we asked her for a premium.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 10: You guys are ready to be feeling a lot worse about she.
Speaker 1: Read its trendy.
Speaker 3: You're good and also book and her friends come from a very conservative group. Your girlfriend very progressive, forward looking. I'm sure she's going to be much more open to it. We'll come back give you a little bit of advice unless you ask your girl for a prenups on the radio when you're awkward Tuesday phone calls. It's coming up right after this. Hold on, man, it's awkward.
Speaker 8: It's Tuesday. It's awkward Tuesday phone call.
Speaker 3: I am really curious to know what advice my co hosts have for today's awkward Tuesday caller. Oh too, because anytime I've seen this scenario played out in movies or on TV shows, like when Bugs Bunny brought it up to Babs, it has always been very awkward.
Speaker 7: That never happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah it did, and that's why Bugs never got married.
Speaker 4: Yeh.
Speaker 3: Babs went storming out of the after that. All they feel shocked, little feelings of betrayal, like oh, so you're planning to leave me? I'm just thankful that we have two experts here, Jose and Brook, who can help our listener Tim today to broach the subject of a prenup because he's already engaged to Jessica after they've been dating for about four months.
Speaker 1: I like he got that done.
Speaker 2: But it's more nerve wracking to ask about the prenup than it is to ask about getting married.
Speaker 3: Well, it's so seeds of doubt in the relations. Sure, I agree, but Brook, you recently had to cut your her husband out of his own will. I don't know how you have that conversation with him. Maybe you'll have great advice for Tim here.
Speaker 1: What do you think hire a great attorney? Okay, I'm kidding. I think the thing is here is it's the approach Tim.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm listening, and the great news is is that she's the one that's already brought it up.
Speaker 1: So that's your jumping off point. You're like, hey, remember when you were talking.
Speaker 2: About that trend where couples are talking about prenups. She broke the yes, So then it like lowers her defenses, right, it's not going to come off like it's aggressive.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking of this because you brought it up, accuser of it being her? I yes, what do you think about that? Tim?
Speaker 10: I mean that sounds like a natural approach.
Speaker 5: I guess.
Speaker 10: I demand this.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's one nugget of advice, Jose, what do you think?
Speaker 7: Regardless of what you do or what you say, you have to reassure her throughout the call, saying, look, this is just in case we're never gonna need this, We're never gonna use this. This is literally I legal precaution wild emergencies on it.
Speaker 1: Now, doth protest too much?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think it's smart. It's like every building has an emergency fire extinguisher in it.
Speaker 2: If your building manager tells you four times so in you an apartment where the fire extinguisher.
Speaker 3: Is, then I feel extra safe when I step into this building, Tim, do you feel extra safe with us during this call? Where your emergency exit plan?
Speaker 10: I mean, I feel as ray as I'm gonna be. But you guys, do me a favor. If she just says yes that it's all cool to you. Please not play the awkward sound effect.
Speaker 3: Oh that's okay, we won't play the awkward noise. We'll play a bunch of cricket.
Speaker 1: Sounds rich crickets, though, all these.
Speaker 3: Crickets have pre nups.
Speaker 4: So here we go.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna dial your fiance, Jessica. We're gonna step away and let you do this man good luck. We'll jump in if we feel like you need a little help.
Speaker 4: But here we go.
Speaker 11: Hello, babay, Hey wait, I'm what number? I recognize this number?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, you know I'm at work right now. I can't find my cell phone, so I just called you from one of the office phones. I was your day going so far?
Speaker 2: It's fine?
Speaker 11: Did you call the pharmacy and make sure that everything was good?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I haven't done that yet, but i'll do it since I'm off the phone with you. So I hope I'm not bothering you or interrupting or anything. But I was just thinking about something and I wondered if you had like a quick second of talk.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, you know you got You're good. Go ahead.
Speaker 11: What's up?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's just I wanted to say first of all, that you know, I feel so safe in our relationships, and did you do you feel the same way you feel safe?
Speaker 5: Also?
Speaker 11: Should should I feel safe? I think I should write like I feel safe?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 10: No, I mean of course, that's literally my only goal in life is to make sure you feel safe and happy.
Speaker 11: And yeah, no, I definitely feel safe. Like this is a weird call. What's going on?
Speaker 10: Well on that topic of safety, I remember the other night you were talking about that article you read and how troubles our age are getting pre nups before their wedding. Yeah, well, I've been thinking a lot about that since you said it, and.
Speaker 5: Not that we would ever.
Speaker 10: Need it, but just in case, I think it might make us safe if maybe we got one.
Speaker 9: Are you serious?
Speaker 10: I yeah, I mean you know, you mentioned it and I thought it was a pretty good idea. Like I just I'll just say it. Do you want to get a prenup?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 11: Okay, I guess so, oh really yeah, yeah, I'm actually glad.
Speaker 9: I'm glad you brought it up because, like my dad was asking me to bring.
Speaker 4: It up with you.
Speaker 10: What wait, why was why was he Why was he asking you to bring it up to me?
Speaker 9: I mean, have we been dating for four months and we're engaged, so we haven't really crossed all of.
Speaker 11: The boundaries and information. So uh, there's My.
Speaker 9: Greek father was like an early investor in oil treads to my families like TILSI rich, so this could be great.
Speaker 11: What's going on?
Speaker 1: A couple of financial advisors.
Speaker 3: On the phone, Jessica, welcome to our show. You're on with Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning. No, are you no.
Speaker 2: Name?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 10: I tricked you. I needed to ask you this question. I've just been stressing out about how to do it.
Speaker 7: Bro you're the one that got tricked itself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tricking.
Speaker 3: Just so you know, Jessica, this is called an awkward Tuesday phone call. We were really expecting a lot more pushback on the prenap question.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this is awkward.
Speaker 3: That's why we named the segment.
Speaker 4: We're so good, babe?
Speaker 10: Is this the first time I'm hearing about this?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Because you've only been together four months, the.
Speaker 7: First thing you say, Hi, we're bonaires.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 9: I really didn't know when the right time to bring this up, but my dad was definitely pressuring me.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's great news, Jessica. Because he's so on board.
Speaker 3: Does that mean that I wouldn't be anymore?
Speaker 1: Change your mind? What broke?
Speaker 8: She's rich?
Speaker 5: What now?
Speaker 1: Because she's rich? So the prenup is only to protect you if you're rich.
Speaker 3: Well, it sounds like Jessica's father isn't one hundred percent certain that this relationship is going to work out.
Speaker 11: Oh doubt, he's never ever like any of my four months.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're joking.
Speaker 1: I don't think she is. Are you kidding? Have you been engaged before Jessica? Which is fine, I mean.
Speaker 3: Never married, but yeah, I'm engaged and Tim, you knew about that, right or is this the first time you're finding out that too?
Speaker 10: I'm you might need to hit that awkward button again.
Speaker 3: We got talking to do.
Speaker 5: There's a lot we obviously.
Speaker 10: Need to talk about. Maybe we didn't like hash this all out when I get home tonight, and maybe maybe you could pay for dinner for a change.
Speaker 11: Oh you know, that's totally fair, my treat. Let's talk about it. There's a lot of ground to.
Speaker 1: Cover, a lot of it sounds like more than one ex fiance.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, yeah, we we aimed to get her to agree to a prenup.
Speaker 1: And we did it aggressively agreed to it.
Speaker 3: Not only did she agree, she forced him to agree back to another double prenups today.
Speaker 10: Okay, hey, maybe just to be clear, We're never gonna need this. I will love you forever. So if you don't, I want to get a prenups after.
Speaker 5: All and go through all of it.
Speaker 10: I'm cool with that.
Speaker 3: Oh what a sweet thing to say.
Speaker 5: Sweet to love Israel.
Speaker 8: It's broken. Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Got a brand new player on the phone. Her name is Taylor, who says her and her son drive twenty minutes every single day listening to our show. They love the prank calls and of course this segment. Normally, her son is the one who's really good at answering trivia questions, but she already dropped him off at school for the day, so Taylor is going to be doing all the trivia herself. Taylor, when your boy gets out of school and listens back to this like on our podcast, that Brooke and Jeffrey, what do you want to say to him before you come?
Speaker 11: I'm gonna say that I did the best I could, and I would have probably done a whole lot better if he was here with me.
Speaker 5: Already lost.
Speaker 3: That's interesting. The last four parents said don't do drugs to their children, but clearly you don't feel that much.
Speaker 4: No, She's I just I mean, he has a little bit more of that cleverness to him, and that, you.
Speaker 3: Know, just get the drugs to mommy, have a relationship to your son. We are so sorry, by the way, do drugs. Brooke is leaving the studio and while she heads out, Taylor, you know how it works thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say pass. But you do have to beat Brooke outright if you want to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 9: I am ready?
Speaker 3: Good luck? Your time starts now. Today is Earth Day? How many hemispheres are there on Earth?
Speaker 4: Four?
Speaker 3: On the TV show Friends, which character used to say, how you doing?
Speaker 11: Joey?
Speaker 3: In the nineteen twenties, what candy was originally called dancing bears? What is what is the medical profession that specializes in the brain?
Speaker 5: Uh, neurobology or neurosurginner neuro Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay? What European country is known as the home of the eclayer?
Speaker 10: Oh France?
Speaker 3: Okay? You know what, Taylor, I don't think your son is going to be as disappointed as you said at the very beginning of this. That was actually a really good job. Now Brook's back in the studio and Brook you should know that Taylor is currently in school herself for nursing.
Speaker 2: It's going to be hard for your son to have a nurse's mom because it's like, no injury really matters. It's like if maybe if you're missing a hand, come to me, but.
Speaker 4: That will kind of applies.
Speaker 5: Now, don't come crying unless you need sitchus.
Speaker 3: Now Brook here up? Are you ready?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Your time starts now. Today is Earth Day? How many hemispheres are there on Earth?
Speaker 8: Two?
Speaker 3: On the TV show Friends, which character used to say how you doing? Joey in the nineteen twenties, what candy was originally called Dancing Bears?
Speaker 1: Dancing Bears? Three Musketeers?
Speaker 3: What is the medical profession that specializes in the brain.
Speaker 1: Neurology?
Speaker 3: What European country is known as the home of the Eclaire? Oh, Friends, Cherry Coke debuted back in what decade?
Speaker 1: Fifties?
Speaker 3: Those are our answers. Let's go over to the scoreboard to see how you both did with Jose.
Speaker 8: Sorry, just smell like frosting.
Speaker 4: Yes, love to bake.
Speaker 3: Malaias.
Speaker 5: Get me Taylor?
Speaker 9: You did good?
Speaker 7: You got four corrections.
Speaker 1: I'm not feeling super confident Taylor, you may have done it.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised with myself.
Speaker 11: I am not gonna lie. I don't go against you every morning.
Speaker 3: Oh it's a good showing tailor. This one's for your son. What's your son's name, Maddick, Maddix, This one's for you. I'm gonna be real Brook.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, you got one extra question that Taylor didn't answer.
Speaker 5: Was enough?
Speaker 3: She got four?
Speaker 6: You got three, Taylor, I've been on such a stream tailor.
Speaker 8: You ruin who mom?
Speaker 4: Now apparently he's going to be so joked with me.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Congratulations. Let's go over the answers for everybody. It's Earth Day. The Earth has four hemispheres in it Brooke the northern and Southern hemisphere and then the Eastern and Western hemisphere. Forgot about On the TV show Friends, Joey is the one who said how you doing? In the nineteen twenties, this candy was originally called Dancing Bears. Then they just changed it to gummy Bears.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: It was inspired by real life bears from Germany who were trained to dance at festivals for children. Bears and children.
Speaker 1: I don't think, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: The medical profession that specializes in the brain is a neurologist. The European country that's the home of the Eclaire is France, and Cherrycoke debuted in the nineteen eighties. Oh, nineteen eighty five. So Taylor, congratulations, you beat Brooke. You get one hundred dollars plus just for being on with us. You win two tickets to see Lil Wayne performed that's a comodome on May seventeenth.
Speaker 11: Oh, no, way, that's so cool.
Speaker 1: I don't know the age of your son, but I'm gonna guess he probably shouldn't.
Speaker 8: Go with you.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna guess, you know, there might be some smells.
Speaker 5: He's like, what is that?
Speaker 3: You do not miss Lil Wayne when he comes to town this spring, and go get your tickets now at ticketmaster dot com. Yes, Taylor, thank you so much for playing Wow, I mean take down Brook on your first try on the show.
Speaker 1: Gosh, Taylor, thank you guys.
Speaker 11: For having me.
Speaker 9: It's fun.
Speaker 7: Oh and don't forget to go to the podcast and show this to your son after.
Speaker 4: Rick and Jeffrey.
Speaker 5: That is the deal, all right.
Speaker 1: It accidentally gets deleted that.
Speaker 3: Taylor, thanks for being onus. We'll be back to do Brooks bout the same time tomorrow
Speaker 8: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.