Speaker 1: I listen to your shirt every single day.
Speaker 2: Breakfast clue, God damn good Breakfast Club. Put that ass up on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Baby, I can't say breakfast club without these breathless Club.
Speaker 2: You're like this rare air.
Speaker 4: She got platforms and partners all over the place with us.
Speaker 5: Your man is so high people want to be in visits with the Breakfast Buck.
Speaker 2: I don't think white people know how popular you guys are.
Speaker 4: Dj Envy, Jess Hilarious, Charlemagne the God.
Speaker 6: You guys really are like the hip hop early morning and late night talk y'all.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what you'all talking about. Good morning Usa.
Speaker 6: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Jess Hilario is good morning, Charlamagne the guy Peace to the planet is Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Good morning. We are hell.
Speaker 6: How y'all feel like? Did another day to serve? What's happening?
Speaker 2: What's going on? Been a good morning.
Speaker 7: And bloods black and hoghy favored. Everybody get a good night's rest? Yes, yeah, I got a.
Speaker 8: Lot of rest yesterday and no yet earlier the nap I took when I got home.
Speaker 9: It's crazy, it was.
Speaker 2: It was amazing.
Speaker 9: And then I slept all nights, which usually does not happen.
Speaker 8: So if you're refreshed, Yes, yes, y'all gotta check this new TV movie out. It's called Black Men Don't Cheat. Now I don't believe in that freeze, but the movie is so good.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Bet it's all about nigga cheating, so yeah, but it's really really good. So you should watch it because you know why. At the end, somebody write a book and it's called Black Men Don't Cheat.
Speaker 11: And I.
Speaker 2: Said, he really appreciate this, So is.
Speaker 6: There a lesson in it?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 7: Do the men realize that cheating is not the way at the end, Okay, that's all that matters.
Speaker 9: And what they take for granted they can lose.
Speaker 2: And you gotta watch it.
Speaker 4: You will love it.
Speaker 9: It's good acting, good cameras, good angles, good lighting.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 6: That's not what I watched TV movies for.
Speaker 8: Them, No, no, no, no, it's it's still a little bit of mishapens in there. Okay, but yeah, but y'all would love it. It's really great and watch and.
Speaker 3: Jess, I'm not talking to me for twenty minutes. Why because you got me into this Kate Middleton thing. I didn't care about the UK You U U K News, and now I'll be watching it. I'll be like, damn, is that really Kate Middleton walking around with you?
Speaker 2: Where's the kids?
Speaker 3: They said they went to the sports game, but I don't see no kids around, so I think that's a fake. I shouldn't be into the UK news like this, but you put me on UK News and now I'll be all into the UK News.
Speaker 2: And the UK the radio stations.
Speaker 8: They've been reaching out to me to give me jobs over there, and I said, I can't abandon my family.
Speaker 7: I saw somebody say because of the stories you're reporting, they said she might be dead.
Speaker 6: I read yesterday that's one of the conspiracies.
Speaker 8: Find out, guys. I'm I'm gonna let y'all know. I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 2: So was she really walking around yesterday or was that aig that was a fake?
Speaker 8: That was yes, we'll say you know the dcoy because you can tell by the ankles.
Speaker 6: Cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this it's a really really pretty woman. She's actually aged very well since we've seen her in December.
Speaker 6: I never paid no attention to nothing Royal.
Speaker 3: She had a surgery. They can't find after the surgery. She's alive, but not that she was surgery.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was abdominal surgery.
Speaker 11: The story.
Speaker 8: No, he doesn't listen and he actually textas during my my segment.
Speaker 7: No, I heard something else yesterday, so I ain't know it was the surgery.
Speaker 2: Dang, Yeah it was surgery.
Speaker 6: That's crazy.
Speaker 12: Wow, he said, that's crazy, Like you can't he don't care, He doesn't. Okay, I'm listening, but you're gonna care when he found her.
Speaker 7: It depends how they find. Depends how they find, you know what I'm saying. If she just didn't want to be seen, that ain't no story. But if it's something else to it, then wow, yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Well, Jamain Dupre will be joining us this morning.
Speaker 13: J D.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 7: The Freaknick documentary comes out on Hulu Thursday.
Speaker 6: Freaknick The Wildest Party Never Told.
Speaker 7: Okay, with your grandma and your mama was out there busting it wide open. Maybe not your mama, definitely your grandma and your aunties your mama. Depends what your mom is, depends how your mom is you know what I'm saying, But guaranteed she was busting it open on VHS's a VHS concept with your mama's asked on it somewhere.
Speaker 3: If your mom is, I would say from forty nine to six.
Speaker 7: The there's a good chance she got a little younger said about forty.
Speaker 4: Five.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what you're talking about?
Speaker 2: It ended in what ninety eight?
Speaker 6: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: It ended in ninety eight.
Speaker 6: Four forty five. Yeah, you ever went to freetha No?
Speaker 2: I never went either. No my mom, I know DC young fly. Mother never went no, no.
Speaker 8: Because I was gonna accept, like you, you're skinned, You're gonna see your mother on this documentary.
Speaker 2: He probably my mother was old back then too.
Speaker 6: He definitely got onto Atlanta. Yes, all right, well.
Speaker 3: Let's get the show crack and when we come back, we got front page news with testing figure outs that.
Speaker 2: Don't go anywhere. It's to Bakfast Club. Good morning morning, everybody.
Speaker 3: It's dj MV, Jess Hilarious, Charlomagne the God.
Speaker 2: We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 14: Good morning, test Morning, dj n V, Charlemagne the God and Jess Hilarious.
Speaker 9: Good morning girls, let's jump right into it.
Speaker 2: Let's talk Donald Trump.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 14: So, Donald Trump this weekend sparked outrage about some comments that he made about a blood bath if he's not elected.
Speaker 13: Take a listen.
Speaker 15: Meanwhile, the former president has ramped up his incendiary rhetoric on the campaign trail.
Speaker 16: We're gonna put a one tower for every single car that comes across the line, and you're not gonna be able to sell those because if I get elected. Now, if I don't get elected, it's gonna be a blood bath for the whole That's gonna be the least of it. It's gonna be a blood bath for the country.
Speaker 15: Trump insists he was referring to a potential blood bath in the automobile industry. In the past, Trump has warned of bedlam if Biden wins, suggesting there will be anger if he is convicted of a.
Speaker 16: Crime, it will be bedlam in the country.
Speaker 7: It's a very bad thing.
Speaker 2: It's a very bad precedent.
Speaker 16: As we said, it's the opening up a Pandora's box.
Speaker 7: When I read it, I thought he was talking about the auto industry too. But because of his previous comments in regards to, you know, potential political violence, I guess people don't take it as that.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, because of that whole you know, running up on the capital thing.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's one of them, of one of the things.
Speaker 4: Yeah so so.
Speaker 14: But in response, Joe Biden on X did say, it's clear this guy wants another January sixth, but the American people are going to have to give him another resounding electoral defeat this November. And Charlemagne did Donald Trump. Charlemagne did say, now, I just said. Charlemagne did say, let me get my words correct. Donald Trump did say Charlemagne that he was talking about the automobile industry. He said, the fake news media and the Democrat partners in their destruction of our nation pretended to be shocked at my use of the word blood bath, even though they fully understood that I was simply referring to the imports allowed by crooked Joe Biden, which is killing the automobile industry.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's what I thought.
Speaker 7: I mean to me, this is a prime example of what I mean when I said we as a country focused on the micros. Because they spent the last few days discussing these blood bath comments, where they in context, where they out of context, and if you ask me, I felt like they were out of context. But of all the things trump Is actually said, why are they sitting around discussing this, Because when people hear the other things he actually did say in context, folks would believe those things are taken out of context as well.
Speaker 14: Well, let me see if this one's out of context. I want your opinion on this. He said, if you're a Democrat, you hate Israel.
Speaker 13: Take a listen.
Speaker 4: Democrats hate Bibb and Nathan Yahou.
Speaker 1: I actually think.
Speaker 17: They hate Israel.
Speaker 4: Yes, I don't think they hate it.
Speaker 2: I think they hate Israel.
Speaker 16: When you see those Placidian marches even I I'm amazed at how many people are in there as marches, and guys like Humor see that, and to him, its votes. I think it's votes more than anything else. Because he was always pro Israel.
Speaker 1: He's very anti Israel.
Speaker 16: Now, any Quish person that votes the Democrats hates their religion. They hate everything about Israel, and they should be ashamed of themselves.
Speaker 6: I mean, there's nothing out of context about that. That's what That's pretty cut and dry.
Speaker 14: Yeah, pretty cut and dry. So that's what's going on with him. He also by the way. He cannot find an insurance company to underwrite his bond to cover his massive judgment. He's went through about thirty different underwriters to back the bond.
Speaker 13: The four hundred and sixty four million dollar bond.
Speaker 14: Few insurance companies will are willing to put up that type of money. So we're gonna have to see what's gonna happen with They're going to see if they're going to start trying to take his property.
Speaker 13: So I'll get you more updates.
Speaker 6: I'm not rush your China, bail them out, Yeah, rush your China bill.
Speaker 2: Why he will be there in the morning.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I do wonder why those bloodbath comments took off the way they did, because, I mean, he said so much wild stuff.
Speaker 7: In September, he said shoplifts should be shot. He said that Mark Milley, the former chairman of the Joint Joint Chiefs of Staff, should be executed.
Speaker 6: He urged his supporters to go after this James.
Speaker 7: The ag at New York who you know, who's office fire a lawsuit against him for fraudy.
Speaker 6: You know you just played that. You just heard him say. He warned the bettle them in this country.
Speaker 7: Back in January and also in the same speech, he said migrants and animals and not people. In his opinion, he described the people convicted on January sixth, it's hostages, Like there's so much stuff.
Speaker 6: He's actually said that.
Speaker 7: I don't understand why we're sitting around discussing, you know, blood bath comments that may or may not be in contact over the last few days. Just I'm just wondering why those why those are taken off?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I thought we did.
Speaker 14: I thought we did have that audio, because you are absolutely right, he did say in that comment, in that same speech that migrants are comments. But again they're connecting it to the January sixth, so you know, just depending on how you want to look at it. Like you said, he was talking about the automobile industry, but you know they're gonna connect it to whatever they want to connect to Charlotte. So that's why.
Speaker 2: All right, Well that is front page news. What are we talking? Next hour? Test?
Speaker 13: So next hour so enough to go around for everybody in New York.
Speaker 14: Mayor Eric Adams has been accused of sexual assault from nineteen ninety three, so we're going to talk about that. And can I just give a quick shout out to Jess Thank you, Jess for talking about black men don't cheat.
Speaker 13: I just want to shout out Dieseled.
Speaker 2: Jess.
Speaker 14: I appreciate you talking about these two movies, but that is a really good movie. I want to send a shout out to Diesel.
Speaker 9: That's come on, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I love that. I love him.
Speaker 14: Who's actually tricks brother from Detroit? So did you know that this is real life?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 13: No, shout out to your family and Detroit.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. If you need the vent phone lines and wide open, it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: It's away. Is it your time to get it off your chest? Wait, whether you're.
Speaker 2: Man or black, time to get up and get something.
Speaker 18: Call up now. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this time? My name is Keith, hey y, good morning, get it off your chest?
Speaker 1: Well first, good morning Chess, Charlottagne and DJ.
Speaker 9: And thank you.
Speaker 1: So I like to get off my chest. Last week my time was was on its head by his staff member out of school. The principal is clearly trying to play in our city. He's fourteen. His school was nothing but men. So I had an issue with that.
Speaker 2: Why was it?
Speaker 11: It wasn't altercation. They tried to tell me one story, but then everything came to light and there was another story they were't give. Now, all of a sudden, the camera footage disappeared. It's okay because I'm saying a game like they played, I know what to do.
Speaker 6: Wow, I'm so sorry you got to go through this.
Speaker 7: Man, I wouldn't want to be in that position in no way, shape or fun.
Speaker 11: And they tried to downplay my reaction. When I came up there, it was at it like I was bugging. But I heard the whole thing on the phone. My son had his ear pod in so I heard.
Speaker 6: Is any video or the altercationiously sud have disappeared?
Speaker 3: Did you call the police and make a report. Did you make did you follow the police report?
Speaker 19: No?
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 2: You need to file a police support and then you need to getting an attorney.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe he knows who did it.
Speaker 11: I'm working on getting an attorney now. Like he obviously he doesn't want to go back to the school because of what happened and that phone call like it replays in my head, you know, over and over, like.
Speaker 2: Where is this state in New York?
Speaker 7: We should give your info out in case there's some attorneys listening that want to reach out and contact you.
Speaker 6: Maybe give an email out or something like that.
Speaker 11: Okay, my email is like Edward m like Mary I k a H like Henry two at aol dot com. Don't judge me, Yes, I still havel.
Speaker 6: I'm already judging question.
Speaker 7: And then you know, if it's two persons, you don't have to answer, where's the young man's father at?
Speaker 11: Oh? He already he already played that and when he went up there, they made it seem.
Speaker 2: As if he was like he was what he was bugging?
Speaker 4: Got you?
Speaker 2: That's what you should do.
Speaker 3: You should definitely speak to a lawyer because, like you said, Mike, the press charges and then go from there.
Speaker 6: Ain't no Mike, you should press charge.
Speaker 11: Oh okay, yes, because that was the thing I'm like, should I. It's just a big mess. It's a big you know, they're into sports everything, so that's why everything kind of gets swept under the rug with the school, but not with me, not with mine.
Speaker 13: You playing somebody else's face, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it sounds like he got into an altercation with somebody that plays football or one of those sports and they and they're letting the football play or baseball player, basketball player slide because he's a star.
Speaker 11: Well, they told me it was like a group of boys versus a group of boys, but it wasn't.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, okay, So.
Speaker 11: He went into survival mode.
Speaker 6: Got you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know why. I was thinking it was a member of the administration.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was, she said, he was.
Speaker 7: I thought he said it was a football You just said it was some of a football player protecting.
Speaker 3: She said it me, it seemed like it was a fighting and he got in between. I thought it was an administration the whole time. That's why I said so.
Speaker 11: Yeah, because he one already asked if there should be their moves in place, like restraints. He said, yeah, thank you, thank you for acknowledging that you were wrong. But they never apologized or anything.
Speaker 6: Lord have mercy.
Speaker 2: Well, good luck, mama, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 13: Guys have a great one too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: She said that hardseng got into an altercation, and I guess to break it up, they slammed the kid on his head.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's that's why I thought it was abody from an administration.
Speaker 2: Somebody from administration. Slam them on his head, she.
Speaker 9: Says, and.
Speaker 2: Get it over your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one five one is the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 18: Good morning the Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eighty five one five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Hello, who's this dog?
Speaker 20: Don?
Speaker 2: What ever? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 19: Good morning everybody. Yeah, I was calling to talk about that freak nick man. I went down there like the last year before. It was in there and it was wild. There was two ladies in the in the minivan enjoying themselves and guys was trying to flip the minivan over.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 6: Is you one of the guys? Don't don't say guys like them?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 19: Man, No, but I was hanging out with three guys that were in seminary school and they was down there at the freakney.
Speaker 6: After that laugh like you was there too, Yeah you was one of them.
Speaker 19: Brother, No, I wasn't one of them.
Speaker 11: He was.
Speaker 3: Maybe you see your face on this documentary that comes out this week.
Speaker 19: I hope not.
Speaker 2: Hello who's this, Hey, Rachel, good morning, Get you off your chest.
Speaker 11: Okay.
Speaker 21: So I'm a teacher and I'm just hoping that in the next couple of weeks my students lock in for our stay testing because we are so behind. But it's just because these kids don't we are in experience or forcing them to do the work or.
Speaker 20: Even come to school.
Speaker 21: So I just keep praying for my babies because I know they're gonna do well. But it's time to lock in with a few minutes huge weeks out and I just hold they do what they gotta do, and they do their best. And I've been doing my best in the classroom too.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 2: Do you like the state testings?
Speaker 3: I hear a lot of teachers don't necessarily love the state testing.
Speaker 21: I am not a fan of it. I don't think that it's something that should be put into place because a lot of these kids, they just don't do well with testing. I myself don't do that, don't do well with testing, you know. So I'm just like, let's do away with that.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, I'm with testing, y'all.
Speaker 21: Have a great morning, you two.
Speaker 3: Now at the end of you know, at the end of the year, they have state testing to see how your kids do amongst the other kids.
Speaker 2: And some kids just don't take tests. Well, they have anxiety, they getting nervous.
Speaker 3: They take them a long time to do tests, and that could base you know where they are next year with whatever.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, don't do them. You stay testing. If you're doing testing every year.
Speaker 9: And you okay, I got.
Speaker 3: You, but get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one. If you need the vent, you can hit something. Now we got just with the mess coming up.
Speaker 9: Kobe Bryant's parents are not happy.
Speaker 2: All right, Well we'll talk about that next.
Speaker 4: You don't move.
Speaker 6: It's to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: On everybody, Breakfast Club dj n V. Just Alaris show them in the gold. Let's get to jest with the mess is real?
Speaker 2: Riber more?
Speaker 22: Just don't do is gonna bring numbers on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 17: Stock.
Speaker 8: Okay, So Kobe Bryant fans are upset because of a recent auction listing. Kobe's parents listed Kobe's first ever NBA Championship ring that he won with the Lakers in two thousand. Now, Kobe gifted the ring to his father and then gifted his mother a replica of it. But Kobe openly had a shaky relationship with his parents. I mean, that's no secret. They fell several times over the years after he started dating his wife Vanessa, and they didn't even show up to his wedding. They also had legal issues over auctioning off Kobe's sports memorabilia memorabilia when he was still alive, and his parents tried to auction off the same ring, the same ring before. He sued them when they tried to auction it off before, and the replica that he gave his mother she actually sold it, she sold it a minute ago. And now that he is deceased, he they're trying to auction off the same ring. His parents claimed that they regret their actions the first time, but they're back at it again, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's not something you should auction off. That's not even something you should want to auction off, you know, even if they're going through financial financial trouble. You know, especially in light of how Kobe Bryant left his EARF, you don't want to you want to hold on to that type of memorabile regardless.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it should go to the kids, and it should go to Kobe's kids, their grandkids, Like that's something that she stayed within the family.
Speaker 2: Forever in a glass case, that first ring, the first championship.
Speaker 3: Yeahsolutely, but they are probably going through financial difficulties and probably need some money, and that's of worth, that's of value, you know.
Speaker 8: Well, she should invest it what she got when she sold the replica ring, because she got two hundred and eighty thousand dollars from a while collector back in twenty thirteen for that ring.
Speaker 7: And how do you get something for a replica but it's only sixty four thousand for the origin.
Speaker 2: I don't understand. I don't know. You're asking the wrong person.
Speaker 3: And then is it three sixty four thousand or they auction and the auction starts to sixty four thousand.
Speaker 2: Sixty four thousand seems cheap for a Kobe Bryant first time championship ring. Said that, Yeah, it seems cheap, That's what I'm saying. It might be the auction starting at sixty four thousand.
Speaker 8: The most recent bid for the ring that they're selling that they're trying to auction off now is ninety four thousand and the bidding ends on March thirty three.
Speaker 6: It's an auction, yeah, so it is there to do what they want to do though.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it is just right. The fans are very.
Speaker 2: Upset about it.
Speaker 6: I get it.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. Kate Middleton scene in the vide Ye tell me, I'm listening.
Speaker 9: Go ahead, thank you, Okay, So UK updates.
Speaker 2: Your y'all know.
Speaker 8: I called out the Royal family and the British blogs for putting stories out that Kate was being seen outside without any proof, because they kept telling us that we.
Speaker 9: Were seeing her, but our eyes didn't see her, right.
Speaker 8: So thankfully that I applied pressure, you know, because I applied pressure. Now there's a video of Kate Middleton scene outside with Prince William looking on. Happy and healthy. Now these are not my words. Happy and healthy was used by the British, the British people in the blogs. Right, and now that Kate popped out, she's in trouble again for again photoshopping a picture.
Speaker 2: Kate took a picture of the.
Speaker 8: Queen with our grandkids and the great grandchildren before she died, right, and it was shared by the Palace in twenty twenty three, and Princess Kate was given the credit for taking the picture. Now the picture is being flagged by Getty Images and other outlets for being altered, just like the mother's they picture were kids, So.
Speaker 2: It was she walking around healthy and happy or we don't know, she.
Speaker 8: Walking around smiling. But Prince William looking straight down to the ground. And for those because a lot of peoples like which one is? Which one is William? The one that's balding, y'all, he looked just like.
Speaker 6: Don't think people have impersonators though, triping?
Speaker 2: Yes they do. You're not tripping at all.
Speaker 8: Finally, for the first time, now listen, Moving on, Lamar owed him and Kitlyn Jennity launch a new podcast. Lamar and Kaitlyn are launching the podcast together, Keeping Up with Sports?
Speaker 2: Keeping Up? What did y'all think the name was?
Speaker 6: What a basic name? I know, Jesus than that would you call? I have no idea? But keeping up with.
Speaker 8: Sports, well, it's a it's a reference to the family show that they were both were featured on, Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
Speaker 2: Listen, y'all know what, Ma'm a.
Speaker 8: Gonna find any type of way to be a part of them people, all right, Lamar and Caitlin Are. Lamar and Caitlyn are both known for their careers in sports, so it's tie.
Speaker 9: It ties right in together. Lamar is an NBA champion.
Speaker 8: We do know that Caitlyn was an Olympic was an Olympic gold medalist back when she was still Bruce, you know, in nineteen seventy six, and Zach Hirsh. I don't know who that is, but y'all will see because that's gonna be their third.
Speaker 2: Co os, y'all.
Speaker 8: The first episode will feature the boxing legends Sugar Ray Linen, so we should see that, y'all. There's no exact date when they release it, but that's coming up.
Speaker 7: Why passing, I want everybody to know you just passed me this note talk about they should title to show Balls on the court.
Speaker 8: Oh my god. Actually, Kaitlyn and Bruce love sports.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's great.
Speaker 6: That's right, that's right, that's true.
Speaker 9: Now real quick, y'all, listen, be quiet.
Speaker 8: Iceland rock by fourth volcano eruption in recent months, spewing fountains of Liva. Now for the those are traveling whatever, listen, this is world news, y'all. This is not just just with the messages just with the world news. All right, for y'all traveling, because the Blue Lagoon is a real big tourist attraction right now. But they've been talking about these volcanos for months now, right. That's why you gotta do research before you go to these places, y'all. So hundreds of people were evacuated from the Blue Lagoon SPA when the eruption began, one of the top tourist destinations in the country. The eruption opened a crack on the land almost two miles long. It's they called it a fissure, so they said a fisher opened up in the earth.
Speaker 20: What.
Speaker 8: Yes, the Liva has moved at speed about thirty nine feet per hour and it could be taken an additional twenty hours to reach the main road. No deaths have been confirmed for the fourth eruption, but they've been telling y'all about this. This has been on the news since the beginning of February. People still been flying to Iceland, flying over there. Yeah, you're already risking y'all life by flying these falsey planes, you know what I'm saying. But then y'all land, and then y'all want to go to the Blues, going and they thought it was a game.
Speaker 7: The same way we got meteorologists here that can tell us what the weather is going to be over there, they got meteorologists who can tell you that it's a possible eruption. So all of these people were fully aware that this could potentially erupt.
Speaker 9: Y'all have to cut on the news, y'all.
Speaker 2: Y'all have to cut on the news.
Speaker 8: And that's just the mess with the world wide mess, the mess with the world wide mask. Yes, just with the worldwide mask.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Yes.
Speaker 6: Thanks, fround of thank you.
Speaker 2: News.
Speaker 6: We did we Baltimore to Ion. I love it.
Speaker 3: We didn't did podcasts. We export entertainment news.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you playing with your playing with you, stop.
Speaker 6: Playing with Jack?
Speaker 3: All right, when we come back, we got front page news. Tessling figure over will be joining us, and then Jamain Dupria be in the building.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Local morning.
Speaker 4: You're checking out the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Morning everybody. It's dj NV just hilarious, Charlemagne the God.
Speaker 3: We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 13: Good morning, Jess, Good morning, dj mv ess hilarious, Charlemagne God, good morning.
Speaker 2: He said, Well, let's jump right into it. Let's talk about New York City Mayor Eric Adams.
Speaker 14: Yes, so, according to a new lawsuit, a former NYPB eight isssuing New York City Mayor Eric Adams alleging her her being sexually assaulted in nineteen ninety three.
Speaker 13: Let's go to CBS New York for the report and were.
Speaker 23: Taking another big step towards our vision for New York City.
Speaker 24: Mira had no idea this morning, when he was announcing new funding for electric school buses that he was about to be hit by a suit from a former colleague that could very well throw him under the bus. A woman who worked with a Hims when he was a transit cop, filed to charging the mayor with sexual assault, battery, infliction of emotional distress, gender discrimination, retaliation, and sexual harassment. It's stemmed from an incident in nineteen ninety three when she says she went to him for help with an employment issue because he was president of the Guardians Association, a black police officers organization.
Speaker 2: The accusation absolutely did not happen.
Speaker 23: I don't even recall who this person is. I've got never recalled even meeting them, and you know, I've got never liked protecting people.
Speaker 7: Now this is the same case he got hit with last year under the adult that's exactly.
Speaker 14: This was when the Adult Survivors Act. As we know, the governor put that out there for folks to be able to go back and you know, make accusations or sue folks for stuff in the past, and this was a part of it. She did file and meet the deadline last year, but this year is where she filled in all of the details, so it gave her some time, you know, to kind of go back and fill in the details. And again this is from a nineteen ninety three and just so folks are a where this is. She was actually working within the police department. So she went to him, you know, asking for I guess some type of promotion or she wanted to be able to advance, and that's what she said. The sexual assault happened because he basically was saying, you know, either do this or that in order to get some type of promotion. I don't know if she got their promotion or not. You know, we'll have to look at the details, you know, as it continues to unfold, but that's what it was. She was previously denied the promotion, and so she was trying to go for help. She was actually already working within the department, and so this was about her moving up in rank.
Speaker 7: Oh, everybody will get that, Dann Court. I mean, neither just allegations. I know in this era we want allegations to be facts, but they're not. But that's what due process is for. So I'm sure to play out in the court of law.
Speaker 3: I just wonder with cases like that, something that's like thirty years old, I'm sure whatever evidence is, you know, how did they put the evidence in?
Speaker 2: Is it text messages or is it phone call.
Speaker 20: Back?
Speaker 11: Then?
Speaker 6: Right, I mean it's really it's really just he says, she said, but right.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and if folks want to read the details, it is pretty graphic. But basically, Adams offered to drive her home. She said she wanted to talk to him about promotion. He said, you know, I'll drive you home. And then rather than drive her home, he took her to a remote location and allegedly asked for oral sex. And again he says he doesn't know who this is. The mayor's office also said that this was outrageous. Allegations in the events described here will be vindicated. In the court, so you know again, and the mayor's going through a lot as we know, he's also under investigation for a campaign fund right raising and corruption with that as well, so he has a lot lot going on.
Speaker 6: When did the air Adams up for re election?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Two, Now let's jump right into best spoty best boy has huge recalls.
Speaker 13: Huh, just quickly, guys.
Speaker 14: You know I love giving quick little recalls. If you bought an Insignia air frier, two hundred and fifty thousand air fires are being recalled due to fire burned.
Speaker 13: And laceration hazard. So I know a lot of folks like.
Speaker 14: Airfriers and like your kids doing it because it's something quick, you know, they don't have to worry about at least I got an airfire for their reason, so my daughter doesn't have to, you know, risk being burned on the stove. So make sure if you bought that airfire, take it back.
Speaker 13: It's being recalled, all right, kid?
Speaker 2: A lot is front page news, thank you? Test hey, yeah.
Speaker 14: Before Charlemagne, before you tell people to follow me on Instagram and straight shot no chaser. Yesterday we did the story on the thirty two hour work week, so I went live with the Instagram family. We did about two hours of question and answers because a lot of that there was a lot of misconceptions. We had a battlever one thousand people that made comments on that, and I think a lot of people were missing the point that they're being paid forty hours for working thirty two.
Speaker 13: So we broke that down. Charlemagne is going to be on this week.
Speaker 14: Straight Shot No Chaser, But those that have questions, we dealt with how would it affect small businesses, medium businesses, large corporations that maybe have the profit to cover that loss, and we talked about a lot of things we talked about on the segment yesterday as well. So definitely tap into this week's Straight Shot No Chaser on the Black Fact Podcast network.
Speaker 7: And people also have to remember that when it comes to Instagram, those are just clips, like you know, the full context of a lot of those conversations are on Breakfast Club, you know YouTube page. But I see a lot of a lot of times I see people in the comments, you know, talking about things that we absolutely did discuss in the full context of.
Speaker 14: Them, absolutely, And they have to remember it's an entire proposal, so it's pages and pages of information. So whether you're watching a thirty second clip or us talk about it for six minutes, you know in the segment, you have to do a little bit more research in order to get the you know, to get a full conversation.
Speaker 13: But it sparked a great discussion.
Speaker 14: A lot of folks had a lot of stuff to say, but there were some inconsistencies on some facts.
Speaker 13: So the Instagram family and I took some time to break it down.
Speaker 7: Yes, well follows as a figure on all social media platforms. Describe their podcast a great shot, no chase of podcasts on the Blackfact iHeart Radio podcast Network.
Speaker 2: All right, now when we come back, Jermaine Dupree will be joining us. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, the Breakfast Club, Owing everybody.
Speaker 3: It's DJ n V Jess Hilarious, Charlamage, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building, the legendary Jermaine dupri Yeah, yeah, what I'm saying?
Speaker 20: What up?
Speaker 25: Jay?
Speaker 2: Now let's talk about Freakney, this Freaknik documentary.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, when you make it, this documentary, you had tons of ladies and men scared that they were going to see their pictures their asses on the screen. But it was it was well done. It wasn't done in a disrespectful way. It was it was so explain to it this documentary how it came out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it came about I think Luke was trying to do this initially, and then they started having conversations about it, and Luke said, you know, he can't do it if I wasn't involved. And then when they came to talk to me about it, I said the same thing to them. I'm like, well, I wouldn't do this if Luke wasn't involved, and they like, we we got Louke, so we got you.
Speaker 4: And I'm like yeah.
Speaker 5: So it went from there and then it just kind of just started moving pretty fast. And then I just wanted to make sure that the story was told from all perspectives because the people that was concerned about the ass is showing and all of that, they don't understand how young I was when freak Nick was actually popping. So my perspective of Freaknick wasn't that perspective. I ain't see all that because I wasn't able to get into the clubs and all of this type of stuff. So my perspective was I was part of the street traffic. I was out in the streets, I was dancing outside the cars, I was on Peace Street. I was that was that was a part of freak Nick and I saw other people saw Luke got a different story and other people. So it's just really important for me to see make sure that we made you see everybody's different perspective.
Speaker 6: Did y'all have to water to duck down because of this laying mass cancel culture era that week?
Speaker 5: None? Because I mean you, I feel like ultimately what people don't understand is this is black culture.
Speaker 4: Are you embarrassed by culture?
Speaker 17: Like?
Speaker 5: Are you embarrassed that you went to an HBCU and this is how y'all act? If that's how you feel, then you should just change the color of your skin, because this is that's life in Atlanta. We got four, you know what I mean? Where everywhere else got one, y'all got Hampton and one. We have four of them. So if you put all of that energy in one place, it's just what black culture is.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, how did twenty one Savage get to be a part of it? I know that this was y'all era, You and Uncle Luke but how did hook up?
Speaker 5: Well, twenty one, he been doing his birthday party and the theme with his birthday party is Freaknick for the past couple of years. So at first I was like no, But then you know he lived in Atlanta. He from well, I mean, you know, he's not from Atlanta, but he from basically from Atlanta.
Speaker 4: So if you're from Atlanta.
Speaker 5: You felt the repercussions of something from Freaknik at some point.
Speaker 3: It's crazy because you know, going to Hampton. Of course, Freaknik created so many different gatherings right Philly Gregg Fourth of July and Virginia Jones Beach, New York City. It all started from Freaknick.
Speaker 2: But I just thought it.
Speaker 3: Was a party that a party that was created just for people a while out. That's what I thought it was when when you were in college, that's what you think it was. But the fact that it was created for students that didn't have any money with something, you want to break that down, because I thought it was created for a whole different reason.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, that's what I'm saying a lot of people. I didn't go to college, so I can't you know what I mean. I didn't know that either. So the the person that's watching this, that's probably me that didn't go to college, that don't know nothing about that lifestyle. You don't understand that these kids that come from DC or New York or wherever they come, they go all the way to Atlanta. You think that they got money to just fly back home on spring break.
Speaker 2: And just well, back then, we didn't fly back. We would drive exactly. We didn't know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So it's like that's another thing that this documentary shows of how unmanual we are as people. Unmanual, Yeah, unmanual, because we are as people because you guys used to drive. Now when you think you're gonna see four girls from New York getting a car and drive to Atlanta just to have fun, no way, never the airlines nine, you know what I'm saying. So it just shows you that type of stuff. And then like you know, so you should see that freak nickers, like oh, these were some kids that couldn't go home. They didn't know what their spring break was gonna be. Like they're watching all these white kids go to go to the beach and all this, and they got money, but these kids are stuck in Atlanta. It ain't got no money, so they threw a picnic that turned into freak Nick. That's a that's an American black history story.
Speaker 6: Oh people weren't afraid to be broke back then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I mean you have no trust, no trust to be afraid.
Speaker 6: But no.
Speaker 7: Nowadays people confront right, so everybody can pretend to something that you can pretend to have more than you got.
Speaker 6: Nobody wants to.
Speaker 5: I mean they still they you know they I mean, well, yeah, you know, I'll be saying, these girls go to Tuloom and I'm sure they sharing rooms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, didn't matter like that didn't you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It didn't matter like you would go to you know, Philly Greek or Fourth of July and Virginia and it'd be seven of us in the room and nobody thought about it sing it wasn't we broke and be like, oh you got the floor, you got the aye, you take your quick shout. But that's what it was. Dude was all hanging out his brothers. It didn't matter.
Speaker 4: That's why I thought it was for me.
Speaker 5: That's why as we got into it, that's why I was like, this has to come out because people. We don't see this in black culture. We just keep trying to make it seem like everybody got money and everybody do this and nothing. No, it was a time when none of that mattered, right, And if I liked when Jalen Rose was talking about how he got to Freaknick. He took his cousin car something, and it was just like, as long as I get a car, I'm out, we get into Freaknick. And that was the same thing with me. When I was well six, chambe, I had just got my first car. My first car was a Valari, a two door Valori. Probably listening don't even know what that is, but it was an ugly ass car that looked like a Pacer mixed with something else, right, And I ain't care what the car looked like. I just was able to drive around Atlanta while this was happening.
Speaker 4: And that's all.
Speaker 5: That's ultimately what your the goal was. Can you get into the Freaknick? Can you get into traffic? If you're sitting at home and you can't get it, that's when you're mad. But if you have a car, that's what all. That's all it was about. It's crazy how that easily cancel black events.
Speaker 3: Right while you look at Daytona Beach, you look at Miami spring Break, you look at where the white kids go for their spring break, and they wild out, they get drunk, they fight, and all types of stuff. But those events never get canceled. They seem like they tried to tame it, but they just totally cancel freaking it, which is crazy. I mean they had to because it was bad.
Speaker 5: I mean it got to a point now, and I'm not talking about the misconduct with the guys and the girls. I'm talking about just the traffic and how the city was dealing with it. Because ultimately, these guys that was at they school, they started something. They never talked to the people in the city, so the city had no idea what was actually happening. When it got out of control, they just start trying to control it the best way they could. But they weren't even talking to the DC Metro Club, right, So it's like at that point, it's like Frankenstein, You're gone created a monster and y'all can't control this. You got the only thing you can do is shut it down at least for a second and try to see if y'all can figure out how to make it work.
Speaker 2: Did it ever come back? And we try to come years ago? Now, I don't think.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think it could come back, you know, if people really really sit down and figure out how to make it into essence Fest, because that's basically what it should have become. It should have become the essence Fest of Atlanta, right. But the traffic part of it that was.
Speaker 6: The most of the people who go to ess fet now probably used to go to Freaking.
Speaker 3: All them black people was at Freaking You just got to define the name because when people hear the name Freak Nick, they think it's gonna be a yeah.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying we can get past that. We got Sluty Vegan now.
Speaker 6: I don't think it's too much cameras now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's another thing. I think that that's that's the other thing. That's the only thing I would say. If you go to Freaknick now, you gotta put your phone away because you have missed the girls dancing on the cars, like the fact that you was driving down the street and you were looking for everything.
Speaker 4: It's how you saw freaking it.
Speaker 5: If somebody down there doing this, you're gonna miss everything. So that that's another thing you gotta you know, and maybe the hype of it and people saying it might make people want to see it. But I just think people are so like attached to their phones and they think everything is more important than their phone, as opposed and seeing what's happening outside.
Speaker 7: And how come nobody ever focuses on some of the women that went down there because they wanted to have a good time, Like they wanted to go out there and be loose and wild and liberated because.
Speaker 2: You're freaking out.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, we talked about that. Okay, we let the girls talk about that. The show that they was grabbing the dudes. You know.
Speaker 6: It both ways.
Speaker 3: All we got more with Jamaine Dupre when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning everybody at ej Envy, Jess Hilarius, Charlamage, the guy we are The Breakfast Club's still kicking it with Jamaine Dupre Charlamage.
Speaker 6: You think Uncle Luke's music helped our hurt Freaknick.
Speaker 5: It helped between Uncle Luke and Social Based All Stars.
Speaker 4: That's the soundtrack of Freaknick, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: And it was like I also think now with Miami shutting down spring break and all that.
Speaker 4: It's the music.
Speaker 5: Nothing's making you dance, right, nothing making you jump on top of the cars. You see people doing it, but they doing it to music that don't really have that vibration. Right at Freaknick, the girls was dancing so hard and the guys was dancing so hard.
Speaker 4: You ain't had time to be worrying about nobody beside.
Speaker 5: Like, the energy level was just too high, right, and I just think the loop music, like I said, the social debase. Also, the music was making you dance in a different space and it made you think about you was like this, and it wasn't you don't have time to be like, hey, no, no, you know what I mean. We ain't come down here for that. We came down here to see these girls. Let's go see these girls. It's almost like the mentality of a man when you go to the strip club, Right, I go to strip club every week.
Speaker 4: You go to the strip club.
Speaker 5: Guys don't come in the strip club looking for this, right, they come in the strip club to see the girls.
Speaker 17: Right.
Speaker 4: That was the mentality of Freaknick.
Speaker 5: And for some reason, that's that's kind of lost in the space that we.
Speaker 4: Live in now. I just want to go see what other man is wearing.
Speaker 6: We'll speaking of that.
Speaker 7: Speaking of that, if Freaknick did come back to day, would you wear the boss Baby outfit?
Speaker 4: You were the super Bowl boss Baby outfit?
Speaker 20: Yes?
Speaker 6: What was it? What was the what was the inspiration behind that outfit? Gey?
Speaker 5: First of all, I had on a tux seed though with shorts very.
Speaker 4: Similar to what I have on today.
Speaker 5: I have on a tie, a regular suit shirt and I got on shorts.
Speaker 6: It's very boised men.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean everything.
Speaker 5: And it's Vegas, right, you know what I'm saying. It's it's a super Bowl. It's the biggest event in the world. I could have went up there with the started jacket and started hat. How regular is that?
Speaker 11: Though?
Speaker 5: Like I'm just saying, I think sometimes people don't realize, like I'm in the entertainment business and I'm getting ready to do the biggest show of Usher's life, not in my life. I guess you want to say, We're going on the biggest stage in the world and I should be wearing a baseball cap and looking like a regular ass.
Speaker 4: In the streets.
Speaker 6: Nah.
Speaker 5: Nah, I mean that's that was the thought behind it, right, So It was more or less like a while ago, like Enviewerman, we started this thing called the Ocean seven, right, and it was me Usher, Johnte be Cox All. We used to go to Vegas and we got dressed and we'd be dressed up. So I wanted to actually have a piece of that in what we was doing that, you know, we in Vegas. Like, you don't go to Usher's show. I seen you at us show. You was dressed you and you know.
Speaker 4: What I mean.
Speaker 5: You don't go to Vegas with your football on. You just don't do that like you did to get people talking. Basically, No, I didn't do it to get people talking. I didn't even think nobody was gonna pay no attention to it. I had on a tux seed though with a tie in a regular shirt. The socks threw people off.
Speaker 2: They were talk about they weren't. They din't came about the tucks. They were about.
Speaker 5: They were talking about the socks, right, and the socks once again, the socks. I understand why everybody keeps saying something about the socks because they do look like I guess what they say, the Bobby socks. Yeah, but they not they don't have nothing to do with that. They don't look nothing like that once you get up on the socks. Like I said, it's just I don't know it's my man's line, right.
Speaker 4: First of all, that's another thing for relse.
Speaker 2: My man ain't downs man, right, I don't notice it.
Speaker 5: So in support of my Homeboys line, I mean, I wasn't even thinking about it.
Speaker 4: You know, it just happened.
Speaker 5: But I mean, listen, I put my first group out of nineteen ninety two. I'm trending in twenty twenty four. Yeah, y'all can say what you want to say.
Speaker 7: Still got number one records. What did Us' Super Bowl halftime performance mean to you?
Speaker 4: Everything?
Speaker 6: As the architect really the architect of us.
Speaker 5: Yet we're being honest, Yeah, everything, It means everything because when we made My Way, the discussion that he and I had making that record was that he wanted to get to that space, and once he got to that space, he wanted people to realize he did it his way.
Speaker 4: That's how that whole album came about.
Speaker 5: So for me to be in that seat and watch it go from My Way to this, I probably was the most proud. And then at the same time, I mean, you know, he did six of my songs on super Bowl. No, it's not a bunch of say crazy, they had six of these songs performed on Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: I argue with somebody up here the other day when when they heard Confessions, right, younger person, and they were like, yeah, he wrote confession. I was like, you know, confessions about Jamine Upre that Jamae Dupre wrote that that's factual. Yeah, okay, so yeah, So.
Speaker 5: I mean I wrote you Make Me Want To, I wrote my Way, I wrote Nice and Slow, I wrote Confessions. I wrote you Got It Bad. I wrote my Boo. I wrote all these songs. I mean, you know, people be like breaking it down when they when they talk about it, and they say confessions, but nice and Slow, all these songs I wrote, you know what I mean? Like, so it's just the story of confessions. I think took over and it was like I was that guy. I was the person that was in that position.
Speaker 3: But it happened right when he broke up with Chili, So people were just assumed that he was writing.
Speaker 2: It about Chili.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that was your yeah for something. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And I mean even when writing it, I didn't think about I wouldn't even think about that. You know, you just go to the studio and you write songs. It's not even about I mean, sometimes you have a motive behind it. But we was trying to just follow up. I was, I know, I was, I was trying to follow up. You got it back. It just came off eighty seven to one and it was a big album. So it was like, what y'all gonna do this time?
Speaker 6: Is us the biggest jewel in your crow?
Speaker 4: Mariah Carey Song of the decade?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that man, the patient was a monster.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I mean, he's definitely well. Livy say this.
Speaker 5: Rolling Stone said that Confessions is the R and B the number one R and B record of this twenty first century, right or twentieth century or whatever it is, twenty first century. So I mean, if that's the if that's a true statement, then I guess so. I mean, that's a big record. That's a big statement.
Speaker 7: Do you think Atlanta as a whole is getting documented properly?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: That's why another reason why I want to make sure that this documentary gets the stage that is on. Shout out the Hulu Disney mass appeal for actually allowing us to finally tell our story on this stage because just the first story from the South that's ever been told. And when I say that, I said that at south By Southwest and people was like what And I'm like, what's the what's that in Atlanta's story that you know? What's a Southern story that you know, you from the South. What stories do we have that people know about the South? Besides atl is not a story of the South riseing the culture hip hop.
Speaker 4: This is the first time.
Speaker 5: That we get a story about our culture and how outcasts popped.
Speaker 4: How why you know, social death? Oh damn?
Speaker 5: Why Luke said bank head and scarred? What was the reason for that? Like you ain't never wondered? Like he from Miami he talking about bank head bounce, Like why he was saying that freaknick?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying that?
Speaker 5: And this the first time that, like I said, the South gets set that looked Hollywood never felt like our stories was important.
Speaker 3: If Freaknick never happened, woul Atlanta music blow up as fast as it did?
Speaker 5: No, because what's that little thing with the you know when when when you put the little roach trap down and the roaches get in there and they go back to the they yeah, but I'm say it's the raid, but it's a little trap that they show and they take the food back to that. That's what Freaknick was for the South. People from Virginia, people from New York up, people from Baltimore, people from DC, people from everywhere came to Atlanta. The DJs in Atlanta was playing bass music, so so that based all stars Luke Skywalker, blah blah blah blah. Kids went back to their hoods saying, Yo, we was in Atlanta just to they playing Atlanta were doing in Freaknik, or they somebody saw the video. That's why the music spread that way, right, That's why it spread it in so many places, because these people took it back home as if they had discovered some new thing that wasn't happening in the house in the neighborhoods. And at that point, if five hundred people go back to Virginia with their same mentality and it spread, then Virginia starts sounding like Atlanta, right or whatever. That's you know, so no, it wouldn't. I think Freaknick was definitely our mixtape, you know what I mean. Freaknick was our mixtape that made people say, oh, it's going on down there. It's some you know what I mean. So that's definitely it. We I don't know what would have happened if we you know, it would have been a slower pace.
Speaker 2: How we got more with JD.
Speaker 3: When we come back, it's the Breakfast Club, Good Morning, the Bread His Club, MVJS, Hilarius and Charlamagne the Guy.
Speaker 2: We're still kicking it with Jamaine Dupree, he's here.
Speaker 3: I got a question, how bad was it when the labels it seemed like, you know, watching the doc I seen Craig mac performing, I've seen Biggie performing.
Speaker 2: How bad was it when the label started touching? Freaknick? Did it commercialized it to make it worse? Not at all.
Speaker 4: No, it was all good.
Speaker 5: The concerts actually was helping because all these black people in the park smoking weed, drinking, doing whatever they want to do, because if nobody was governing this, right, it was just you know, y'all just want to go do, go ahead.
Speaker 4: It's just how the city was.
Speaker 6: Open to it.
Speaker 7: And now you're about to turn around and do the Magic City docu series, right, Yeah, Magic City in American Fantasy?
Speaker 6: Yeah, what's that? We know what it's about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's also the same thing as a story about Magic City that I don't think people know, Like, the story of Magic City is so much more deeper than just a strip club, right, and how Magic figured out a way to make this one club a worldwide situation, you know what I mean? And then people always keep saying they like, why is Drake involved? Because Drake is from a different country and he wants to come to a little bitty strip club in Atlanta. That's crazy. I don't even know how you're supposed to think about that, because I'm not from a different country, but I'm saying to be in a different country, we in the United States, I don't want to go to I heard nothing about nothing in Canada that make me want to fly there on a Monday and be a part of it.
Speaker 4: Right, this place is that crazy that it's made.
Speaker 5: People in Toronto want to come to Atlanta on Monday. I think you have to hear about this. So it's just like I said, it's just highlighting things that happened in the South that we haven't we haven't had an opportunity.
Speaker 7: So what helped elevate the Atlanta music seemed more freaknik in Magic City, Freaknick. Really yeah, okay, because you always hear about records breaking in Magic City.
Speaker 5: And that was after the fact that by the way, that's me saying that that was that was something that I talked about once again, Like I said, you got to remember, I wasn't in the clubs in eighty eighty two, eighty three, eighty four. I couldn't get in no clubs. So I wasn't even making music in eighty four. But so even at ninety two when Criscross came out, I still I was only nineteen.
Speaker 4: I still couldn't even get into Magic City.
Speaker 5: So that period where I felt like the strip club became the mixtape was a later nineties activity.
Speaker 4: Before that, Freak Nick was running the show I saw you.
Speaker 7: I think it was with Gail King and Carrie Champion and all them. You were talking about how if a woman couldn't understand you being in the Script Club, she wasn't the woman for you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so if that was a deal break off the time, really.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Because I'm saying, like I'm gonna use you just as an example, if me and Jess was talking and she came to Atlanta and I said we're going to Meg City tonight, and she was like.
Speaker 4: Well, you know I don't rely strip club.
Speaker 5: At that point, you you have broke our synergy. You flew to Atlanta to stay at my house while I go party.
Speaker 4: With my homeboys.
Speaker 6: Now when you when I house.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying, but when I go to the strip club as a woman, her mind's gonna start doing this, right. I asked you to come with me, so that trump I wouldn't do that. But you want to stay at home and wait till I get back, and then come back possibly smelling like the strip club, all.
Speaker 26: These questions, and then we're gonna have a beef you up from the jump or by allowing you to just stay at home, I should have just made you come.
Speaker 5: So I'm just saying, ultimately, if this is part of your life, this is part of my life.
Speaker 4: So you got to know that that's happening, that's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: It's interesting. When I was dating Janet, I try to not take her. I'll ask you, but I fought it for the longest. I wasn't in the space mindset that I'm in right now. Because I didn't I wasn't paying attention to it, like the way I'm telling you. I was thinking like, oh, if I take her in and one of them girls gonna tap me on my shoulder that I hadn't been with and she gonna know. And then I was thinking about all the bullet Nah, if this is what you do, what you did in your past is your past.
Speaker 4: I'm with you.
Speaker 5: Now, let me see what's happening. Why you want to go there every Monday? That's what her question was.
Speaker 6: She understand after she went why you wanted to be there every Monday?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Of course.
Speaker 3: Now what does JD get to tell his story and go through it so people can understand what you did, what you produced, the artists you've broken, and talent that you created.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think the Freaknick Dot helps.
Speaker 5: That helps me get into that space because for the longest the South has been ignored. It's just what it is, and I'm part of that cloth that's been ignored. You gotta think at nineteen, I put out my first group that everybody knows. I wrote and produced every line and every beat in the music. And they first single a top one hundred single.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: How about risrus kriskrust if that was sports like football and basketball? They call me a freaking nature, right, But the fact that it was the South, they treated us like we weren't even hip hop, like that's some gimmick. So then it made people ignore the fact that I'm the person who ushered in young people rapping.
Speaker 4: If it wasn't for them as.
Speaker 5: A young person, you wouldn't even know that it was possible that you can have a record deal. Who else has come out since bow Wow that you know, Bowow was the only other person that did it, and I put him out. So I'm just saying it's the stories have been ignored, so somebody, you know, at least we get one story, and we got two stories hopefully that you know from that it'll it'll it'll get in test space so you can actually see it and then people won't have this misconception about what they have about me.
Speaker 7: And you know, when people talk about you too, JD, they got to talk about the fact that Mace thanks you for being the first person to pay him is worth. You introduced Biggie, you know, to a land in a lot of ways, and then so who knows how that inspired him and j Z with money anything. It was an introduction to the South in a lot of way. You got to get credit for that too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean, but that's what I'm saying. It's like, like I said, it's been ignored. That's all you can do. Like I said, if I was in New York, I'd be the kid. I mean, even like today, you don't know a person y'all don't have a person that can come up here this year that had his first number one record in nineteen ninety two and got a record that's number one that you'll never You won't see nobody else come up here to this station this year.
Speaker 6: Damn that's actually true.
Speaker 5: You won't know, not this year. I mean I don't even probably won't have next year either. But I'm saying no, my first number one record was in nineteen ninety two. I have the number one R and B record in the country today.
Speaker 2: You relaunched your social death Yeah.
Speaker 3: As far as label what artists you have or you're looking for artists, I know you gotta go, but are you looking for artists?
Speaker 2: And are you putting the sign back up in Atlanta? And that says, oh, yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm putting a sign back up. I'm not if I'm supposed to say this, but.
Speaker 5: Anyway I can say, I'm gonna say it anyway. You know, BMF comes to Atlanta or they're in Atlanta right now. You'll see in the BMF series that the sign goes back up, And at that point when that happened, I was like, okay, you know, as many watch this, I'm I'm gonna have to put this sign back up because you know what I mean. So now we're gonna put it back up on an ARTISTEP. I'm looking for new artists. It's just my you know's That's what I wanted. I wanted a space for me to continue to keep putting out new artists. I love putting out new artists. I'm not scared had to put out new artists, and I don't think nobody else could do it better than me.
Speaker 6: When you paid Mace what he was worth, did you do that just the upstage?
Speaker 4: Did he No?
Speaker 5: You know, when I pay people, I don't know. I don't know that I'm paying them more than you know. You know, I don't have that conversation. I just go after what I want, like if you so, if I wanted, you know, when I signed Harlem World, I wanted to make the deal because Mace kept telling everybody in every interview that he did that he came to Atlanta to meet with me, right, So I actually felt like I felt right. So I felt like when I missed Mason, he out here killing it. So I'm like, you know what, let's make this deal. And he told me what he wanted to do, and I didn't think about it twice. I just was like, let's do the deal. I ain't know I was giving him more money than he was. You know, I never knew that.
Speaker 3: The ladies and gentlemen, if you main't do freak Nick this Thursday, we appreciate you, brother.
Speaker 4: Congratulations money Long.
Speaker 5: Let me say this might be watching Congratulations Money Long number one record. It's an R and B song on No. Rap, number one urban record in the country.
Speaker 2: It's you Maine dupre Yeah, it's the breakfast Club, Good morning.
Speaker 7: Listen to hear that though, that just pree you talking to Jesse breathing hard as house.
Speaker 6: You're pregnant. She'd be trying to run back in.
Speaker 8: Here, right, nor.
Speaker 6: Fuchs pregnant.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I gotta do a joke. I actually really do my job, do it well, Thank you very much, But let's get to just with the mess.
Speaker 2: Thank you is real.
Speaker 25: Mood.
Speaker 22: Just don't do just is gonna bring the numbers on the breakfast club.
Speaker 6: Could have stock.
Speaker 9: Okay, MV said again, say just with the world wide mess.
Speaker 2: Just with the world wide mess.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 8: So woman receives life sentence from murder after leaving her baby alone. A thirty two year old woman from Ohio named Crystale Condoleo was sentenced to life without parole.
Speaker 2: And my daughter forget.
Speaker 17: You committed the ultimate act of betrayal, leaving your baby terrified, alone, unprotected to suffer. What I heard was the most gruesome death imaginable. You left your baby Jalen, trapped in a pack and play without food and water for ten days. Jesus, this wasn't simply an oversight. I'm going to sentence you to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
Speaker 8: So what's at the beginning is she she doesn't speak English, so she said, God and the baby have both forgiven me.
Speaker 7: Dumb exactly how she knows her daughter of a game was? She don't know that that's what she hoped.
Speaker 8: For, That's what she opened. So I'm glad that the judge showed her no mercy. This dummy planned at ten day vacation. She went to Detroit and then Puerto Rico left the bank the baby alone, left the baby alone in a playpen. She didn't leave food or water with the baby, and whether she did or not, the baby would know.
Speaker 7: So she thought she was just gonna come back and the baby was just gonna be sitting there smiling like how am I Like?
Speaker 8: Hey, ma, yeah, going to the bathroom and feces, just everything, you know what I'm saying. Ten days when she got back from a vacation, she found the baby unresponsible and called the police. The baby was pronounced dead on the scene. Medical examiners determined that she died of starvation and dehydration.
Speaker 7: This is why everybody shouldn't be able to procreate. Absolutely everybody should not be able to procreate.
Speaker 3: So she so she pretty much killed a baby and then call the police. Hey, what's wrong with my baby?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yep, insane, Just as dumb as ever.
Speaker 8: The judge said, the only difference will be that prison will at least feed you and give you liquids that you denied her. So the judge was basically saying, you're still in me, blocking you up for life.
Speaker 9: You're still in a better position. Then you left your child. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: You don't just get that slow like she'd been that slow. So it makes me wonder who the hell shot her club up because and it's.
Speaker 8: Been reported that Christelle also has an older daughter, but they did not reveal where she was while Christelle was on vacation.
Speaker 7: She might be still in a playmn too how many times? You know what though, she probably did that to that that little girl before. Yeah, and so that's what she's used to for days. But yeah, she probably left to got.
Speaker 8: Used to doing that dumb to go to Detroit and then Puerto Rican girl. Listen, all right, speaking of Detroit, Tenisa Welcher admit, I mean, Tenisa Welch admits she doesn't like her portrayal in the BMF series.
Speaker 6: I know somebody else don't like nothing more.
Speaker 8: First of all, I know you can go in and speak in and talking, but this is about Sinisa first. So Tenisa watch spoke to the neighborhood talk on the Red Car, but at the NAACP Image Awards, they spoke to her about her character on bmmath.
Speaker 27: I wanted to know, what are your thoughts on the current portrayal of your character on BMTH.
Speaker 28: I'm not happy about it, but what can we do. They're everywhere with their story, so I don't know who I am.
Speaker 2: In that story.
Speaker 28: You know, every Friday, I gotta get anxiety because I don't know what I'm doing next. Tell my dating a teenage Jersey buying me a home is here? You know it's this baby Mama, beat me up. I don't know what to expect, you know, it's just everywhere. So that's amazing that we got to tell my story. And I hope people start watching now so we have a lot of eyes on it. So it's getting out there so people are understanding the truth now.
Speaker 7: Oh the BMF TV show, I thought she met the first Lady of BMF because she was nominated.
Speaker 6: That was nominated for tw NACP.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so she is being portrayed by Lila and the BMF series the one at fifty bid right, and her name is Markeisha on the show. For those who don't know which one is Tanisa, she's the older woman at Tea is dating the shows. The show shows that their ages are seventeen and twenty six. She didn't agree with that, but they're nine years apart. You know, and then the movie that I was also in, First Lady of BMF. We were like nineteen in the at the start of that, we were like eighteen nineteen, and then by the end of it, I believe she was in her twenties, but she was dealing with little Meach brother Meach brother T And I mean, I don't know if they do add up or whether they don't. He was definitely fairly, fairly young, nine years younger than her in the movie as well. Tanisa was at the Image Awards to promote us side of the story and that show what I mean, And the First Lady of BMF was nominated.
Speaker 2: That's why she was there. You would nominate. It's nominated twice. Yes, she's in the movie.
Speaker 18: The movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: So you can watch The First Lady of BMF for a better portrayal TV.
Speaker 9: YEP on BT Plus. It's available.
Speaker 6: Oh it is.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 8: Wendy Williams was paid four hundred thousand dollars for her life documentary, so they say Wendy was paid for that and then one hundred thousand dollars per episode, right, So that's how they broke that down. They also provided her with round trip business class airfare, one sweet two standard hotel rooms if she had to travel more than one hundred miles from her home ground, transportation to and from airports, and a any seventy five dollars per day stipend. This news was released in response to the network band sued for blatant exploitation on the Doctor series had more than five hundred thousand viewers.
Speaker 9: My thing is was four hundred thousand dollars worth it?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 7: And when you know she was paid the four one thousand dollars exactly with that one thousand dollars, who did that go to?
Speaker 6: Did that go to the guardianship? That go to Windy Ink? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well if she, if she sounded like that, she needed the money and maybe that was a quick play to get some money to pay whatever she had to pay or to make sure survive or whatever it may be.
Speaker 6: I did the money go to hers with them?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You know what I mean? Because if she wasn't in control of her money, I don't know if she wasn't not at the time, but.
Speaker 3: Somebody got to be paying her bills, her phone bill, where she stays, food and all that, right, Somebody got.
Speaker 7: To have dollar tax into somebody ain't paying something crazy crazy. But that is just with the mess.
Speaker 8: Oh I'm sorry, that was just the world wide mess. With the worldwide mess. For the second hour, world wide jests. All right, Charlamagne, who give your don ket two?
Speaker 7: After that hour? We need a young woman named Isabella Maria de Luca to come to the front of the congregation. She was one of the members Vanilla isis who will attempted the cool of this country on January sixth, twenty twenty one, and she just got arrested.
Speaker 3: We'll discuss, all right, we'll get to that nextus to breakfast club. Mo morning, you're like into the breakfast club donkey.
Speaker 2: Damn he hogged.
Speaker 6: It's time for donkey. I me ain't trying to be donkey today no more. They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these days.
Speaker 9: Called donkey of the day, and it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 8: Damn, Charlamagne, who got the donkey out of the day today?
Speaker 7: Don't get to day for Tuesday, March nineteenth, go to a young woman named Isabella Maria de Luca.
Speaker 6: Now, according to.
Speaker 7: My research and by research, I mean, what's in this New York Post article. Isabella is a conservative social media influencer who is facing federal charges for allegedly breaching the US Capitol on January sixth. Yes, the domestic terrorists organization known as Our Cracker also called Vanilla isis are still getting locked up for the attempted cool with this country that happened on January sixth.
Speaker 6: Yes, in case you're.
Speaker 7: Keeping score for those amongst us who think January sixth was a perfectly normal day where citizens of America we're just exercising their right to protest.
Speaker 6: Never forget.
Speaker 7: What happened on that day was a crime, a crime with more than twelve hundred witchars, more than four hundred and sixty in prisons, and prosecutors have secured more than seven hundred and eighteen guilty pleas for their role in the attempted cool of this country on January sixth, including two hunred and thirteen who pleaded the felonies that included assaulting of federal offices, obstructing law enforcement, and seditious conspiracy. And Isabella is one of the latest arrests. Okay, they picked her up last Friday. I love later rest I love later rest so much because you think you got away with it. Over three years later and people still getting locked up for the attempted cool with his country, just like folks still getting locked up for PvP.
Speaker 6: Longs okay.
Speaker 7: Isabella is being charged with theft of government property, disorderly conduct, and.
Speaker 6: Entering a restricted area, all misdemeanors. Okay.
Speaker 7: She was one of several rioters that allegedly passed a table from a US Senate terrorist room the others outside the building, and that table was then used against law enforcement. Let's go to Hollywood boat Off YouTube for the report police.
Speaker 29: A conservative social media influencer, is facing federal charges for allegedly breaching the US Capitol on January sixth, twenty twenty one, and helping pass a stolen table out of broken window. Isabella Maria de Luca was arrested last Friday in California, more than three years after the chaos at the Capitol. The twenty four year old Long Island native and former Congressional intern was one of several rioters that allegedly passed a table from a US Senate terrace room to others outside the building that was then used against law enforcement. Footage shows DeLuca entering the suite of conference rooms inside the Capitol through the same broken window before she climbed back where the table passed through. When an Instagram user messaged her on why she supported breaking into the Capitol, DeLuca alleged replied, according to the constitution, it's our house. People went to the Capitol building because that's our house and that's where we go to take our grievances. People feel, as do I, that an election was stolen from them and it was allowed. When she was interviewed by the FEDS weeks after the riot, she denied entering the Capitol. She is one of one three hundred people charged in connection to the attack on the Capitol.
Speaker 6: This is great off the WWE.
Speaker 7: Okay, this has to go down as one of the greatest table matches of all time. Isabella, you and other members of Vanilla isis passed the table amongst people that you ultimately used against law enforcement. You thought you was in the Royal rumble hunt and you and some others decided to get together to try to toss one person out the ring.
Speaker 6: And now look at you now.
Speaker 7: On a day of the attempted coup, Isabella tweeted, fight back or let politicians steal an election.
Speaker 6: Fight back now.
Speaker 7: The reason she's getting donkey of to day not just because she committed a crime and participated in an attempted coup at this country. She's getting donkey because you heard you know in the new Report. On January seventh, when an ig user asked her why she supported breaking into the Capitol, Isabella replied, according to the Constitution, it's our house.
Speaker 6: That's what you think. You think it's your house.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 7: Capitol Hill is the house of Representatives. It's the home of the legislative branch of the US federal government. But it's not your house.
Speaker 6: Listen.
Speaker 7: I believe the Waffling Huddle House is my house because as many times as I've eaten in there. But I know I can't just break into either one of those fine dining establishments and take what I want. Just because something has house in it doesn't mean you should be comfortable enough to walk around in your.
Speaker 6: Little pink slip in some house shoes.
Speaker 7: Okay, if you have a grievance that you want to take to the house, Isabella, you get a permit and you peacefully protest. You can do demonstrations on the Capitol with a permit. You can do rallies on Capitol Hill with a permit. You can do protests on Capitol Hill with a permit. You can do margins on Capitol Hill with a permit. But if you want to have table matches with law enforcement, you're not gonna get a permit for that. So when you say the Capitol Building is your house and that's what we go to take our grievances, right, what you gotta have a permit to do with Okay, there's a proper way to express your grievances now. On January seventh, twenty twenty one, Isabella said she was having mixed feelings about January sixth, saying she had mixed feelings about what had happened. She said, people went to the Capitol Building because that's our house and that's where we go to take our grievances. People feel as I do, that an election was stolen from them and it was allowed. Poor, poor, poor dumb ass girl. Okay, Look, we all make choices. That's what life is about. Life is about choices. Some we regret, some we're proud of. Some will haunt us forever. Some we make because we are ill informed. Some we make because we have received bad information. I feel Isabella, you know, made a poor choice because of all the abuff And the moral of the story is I don't give a damn because we are. We are what we choose to be, all right, And on January sixth, twenty twenty one, Isabella chose to be a donkey.
Speaker 6: Please let Chelsea Handler give Isabella de Luca the biggest he huff.
Speaker 2: Hee haw hee haw.
Speaker 6: That is way too much. Dan May is all right, let's talk script clubs.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: Well, earlier shout at Jermaine Dupre.
Speaker 3: He was up here talking about his Freaknik documentary and we got in a conversation about strip clubs right now. During this conversation, he was saying that he brings his girl or his person he's kicking it.
Speaker 2: With to the strip club.
Speaker 6: We have a clip clip.
Speaker 2: Of course, we don't have to clip.
Speaker 3: But the reason he said he brings his girl is he says that it's something that he does on Mondays and he wants to pretty much bring his girl because that's what he does, and he wants to make sure that his girl is involved with what he does.
Speaker 8: Right exactly, just to avoid all the beef when he gets home. Because if your man go out to the strip club and he spends all night out there, you come home, then your girl got problems where you've been at?
Speaker 2: And why do you smell like?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 9: Why is the lipstick all up?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 9: But if you go to him, you know what I mean, I mean with him, then that shit.
Speaker 8: You should see what he's doing right there. And that's why. That's how he was explaining it.
Speaker 2: So what's the question.
Speaker 7: Why wouldn't you want to go? Yeah, scrip clubs are fun when you and your significance, I mean certain people you know like you scrip club.
Speaker 8: No, I'm not really good, But if your man wanted to go, you would go with him. I like the cabaret A gonna hold you, but you don't have the same thing cabaret. Yeah, but they be doing all when you're saying real old but yeah.
Speaker 3: Can you stop saying that place would be dumped twice? Stop saying that know what?
Speaker 2: But you just said that's your dumb mass for dumping.
Speaker 6: I ain't saying no curse word.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said she.
Speaker 7: I'm from the country, you see exactly. I'm not scared you should stop. You should you should understand the sophomore. I'm dumb, masses. Okay, I'm from South Carolina.
Speaker 6: We say she I ain't cursed, I ain't curse. Yeah, exactly, y'all gonn dump she? Okay, y'all wouldn't dump a day.
Speaker 4: Producers.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to help you. I'm trying, like I'm trying. He keeps going, I don't.
Speaker 4: Know what to do.
Speaker 12: I don't know what to do, don't know what the word. But I think I didn't. I don't think that is like it's I don't think they're fun now.
Speaker 8: And the reasons why I like Johnson's Cabaret is because they do tricks. They do everything like it. It was like a sight to see I got you.
Speaker 2: So what's the question.
Speaker 6: The question is exactly what you made.
Speaker 7: The pre said, if if you're a man, you know, if you're a woman, does not want to go to the script Club with you?
Speaker 6: Is that a deal breaker? And if you're a woman, is a man that would likes to go to the script Club at Red Flag?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: The phone lines eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one, let's discuss it's the breakfast club morning the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 18: It's topic times called eight hundred and five five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast.
Speaker 3: Club wanting everybody in sej n V, Jess, Hilarius, Charlamagne the guy, we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 20: Now.
Speaker 3: Earlier we had Jamaine Duprix here and he was talking about why he brings his women to the strip club, including Janet Jackson.
Speaker 2: This is what he said.
Speaker 6: I saw you. I think it was with Gail King and Carrie Champion and all them.
Speaker 7: You were talking about how if a woman couldn't understand you being in the script club, she wasn't the woman for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that was a deal break off the time. Really yeah, because I'm saying like I'm gonna use you. Just as an example, if me and Jess was talking and she came to Atlanta and I said we're going to meg City tonight, and she was like.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I don't ready strip club. At that point, you you have broke our synergy.
Speaker 5: But when I go to the strip club as a woman, her mind's gonna start doing this.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: I asked you to come with me so that your mind wouldn't do that. But you want to stay at home and wait till I get back, and then come back possibly smelling like the strip clubs, and.
Speaker 4: Then we're gonna have a beef.
Speaker 5: Ultimately, if this is part of your life, this is part of my life.
Speaker 4: So you got to know that that's happening. That's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I agree with him that my wife has been to many a strip clubs with me, whether it was Vegas, Atlanta, New York City. The only reason I don't like Gia going to the strip clubs is Gia likes to throw too much money, Like she really gets into it, and I'd be like, wll calm.
Speaker 9: Down, she's doing that on purpose. That means stop going.
Speaker 3: Oh you're right, yeah, yeah, that's it. But now I enjoyed me and my wife club. We have a ball, we have We have a great time when we go.
Speaker 7: Yeah it's not like, you know, me and my wife don't get up and say, hey, let's go to the script club. But you know, if we're if we're in a certain city, you know, even out the country somewhere and somebody says it's a dope as script club to go to. We somewhere and somebody we went to was in uh Shall party the Silver Fox Script Club and in Ghana and we had a ball my wife. My wife has a has a great time.
Speaker 6: In the script.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mon too. I think the last ship club I went to was Floyd Mayweather's club Girl Collection in Vegas. We had a girl collection, Girl Collection in Vegas. Yeah, so we had a great time out there.
Speaker 6: The Floyd Tell you been to a script club.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was a couple of years ago. I didn't have a man, thanks Tommy, and I was very single and I went and I just know I didn't throw any money.
Speaker 2: Actually, I was in Houston, and you.
Speaker 6: Just want to be judgmental.
Speaker 2: I just know I didn't go to be judgmental.
Speaker 8: I just I don't know, Like this hot twenty nine, I don't even remember.
Speaker 9: I was doing a whole thing. Yeah, and I like it.
Speaker 2: No, they want to do tricks in Houston. No, they wouldn't. The girls.
Speaker 8: She came and she sat on my lap and she threw her legs up and she smashed my face.
Speaker 2: That was a trick, like.
Speaker 8: I'm talking about, seriously wiped off every makeup I head on that one side.
Speaker 2: Damn. Yes, she was sweaty. It was her hair. Her hair was hold on.
Speaker 7: Now, you gotta describe this game. I'm just expired to you saying she sat on your lap the other way around. Don't have al with me like that, because that's not even what we're doing. So but I think I got a video of it. I posted it, like she set on my lep right, she was facing the same way I was facing, so yeah, and then she threw her legs up like like if I wanted to, I could have grabbed her boobs from behind her.
Speaker 9: That's how we were saying.
Speaker 8: And then she like what came back and her wig like it was so wet and it like smeared my makeup.
Speaker 9: It stank.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was one nice strip in there, but I just I didn't want to give her no money.
Speaker 9: I was just so upset at that. I just couldn't wait to just.
Speaker 2: You try food in it.
Speaker 9: It was Buffalo Wings. It was nice, But I get it.
Speaker 7: If somebody put in bodily fluids on you like that the sweat, that's not good.
Speaker 9: But a couple times, a couple of times I went and I didn't like it.
Speaker 2: So the strip clubs is not for me.
Speaker 8: The only time that I really went and I had fun was when I went to Johnson's Cabaret.
Speaker 9: I'm not just saying that in Queens when I went to st.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 6: So let's go to the lines.
Speaker 7: If you a man and your woman doesn't want to go to the script club, but you was at a deal breaking If you're a woman and your man wants to go to the script club a lot, is that a red flag?
Speaker 4: Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 11: Yo?
Speaker 2: What this came for?
Speaker 6: Detroit?
Speaker 2: Can what up?
Speaker 20: Dough dope?
Speaker 2: Talk to us what I want.
Speaker 20: To talk about? Yeah, man, I don't know. I tend to get the possessive women in the relationships.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 20: They don't even like when I look at another female, you know, even even if I have you know what I'm saying, chicks that that dealt with chicks before. It's like I try to bring that up, like nah, nope, nope, that's not the question. So I don't know, man, I guess it's just I don't know. I get possessive. I get the possessive ones.
Speaker 2: So you don't take your girl to the strip club, boys, she don't.
Speaker 6: Want to go, not at all, not at all. You don't even left when we looking at other female.
Speaker 9: Now, are you a pretty nigga?
Speaker 20: I'm handsome, I'm handled, don't I don't like to my own horn, but.
Speaker 7: I feel you be the same way you would not. Absolutely, I'm handsome. I'm handsome. I don't know who tell you that handsome line.
Speaker 5: Well, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 10: What's your what's up?
Speaker 27: This is Jack from Atlanta?
Speaker 2: Hey, j or Atlanta? We know what we know how you are.
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 27: I was telling him. It's very cultural down here, like it's just a part of the scene. So the girls we get together go to the strip club by ourselves. So it's like, I mean, Diamonds of Atlanta had one of the best brushes for a minute, Like the day party scene. It's not a thing. You're not really gonna find a girl out here that's tripping, like, oh, I don't want my dude to go to the strip club.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it ain't nothing to it, I mean, and honestly, it's just a great experience. You know, both of y'all go there, y'all get all hot and bothered, go home and take care of.
Speaker 27: Each other exactly, and you donating to the United Nego College Fund.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 7: Already a lot of the women being the script and trying to get through school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 25: You all talking about it, you know, we talking about it.
Speaker 4: It's topic times.
Speaker 2: Called eight hundred five five one five one to join into the discussion.
Speaker 3: With the Breakfast Club morning everybody, it's the j n V, Jesse, Larry Charlamage and the God We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: If you're just joining us.
Speaker 3: Jamaine duprevious here early we were having a conversation of going to a strip club and how it's a deal breaker for him and this is what he said.
Speaker 6: I saw you. I think it was with Gail King and Carrie Champion and all them.
Speaker 7: You were talking about how if a woman couldn't understand you being in the script club, she wasn't the woman for you. Yeah, so that if that was a deal breaker off the really.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I'm saying like, I'm gonna use you just as an example, if me and Jess was talking and she came to Atlanta and I said, we're going to meg City tonight, and then she was like, well, you know, I don't really know strip club.
Speaker 4: At that point, you you have broke our synergy.
Speaker 5: But when I go to the strip club as a woman, her mind's gonna start doing this, right. I asked you to come with me so that your mind wouldn't do that. But you want to stay at home and wait till I get back, good point, and then come back possibly smelling like the strip club.
Speaker 9: This questions, and.
Speaker 4: Then we're gonna have a beef. Ultimately.
Speaker 5: If this is part of your life, this is part of my life. So you got to know that that's happening. That's gonna happen.
Speaker 20: Man.
Speaker 2: So we're asking eight hundred five eight five, one oh five to one, fellas, is this a deal breaker? And ladies? Is it a red flag? Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 10: My name is Carring. I'm calling you, calling from Mama Miami.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what's your thought on strip club? Do you go with your man?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 27: I do.
Speaker 10: I Listen when when a man not taking you to the strip club is exactly the red flag. That's where the red flag come in. If he's taking you to the strip club, you all going to the Sweetners club. You he's including you in the porn all those things.
Speaker 9: That you're just not gonna slide things in there like that.
Speaker 2: We're not talking about tim club.
Speaker 10: Yes, I love you, POSI, thank you.
Speaker 2: I love you. You've been to the swinging club before with your man.
Speaker 10: Listen, don't try to get me in trouble, and.
Speaker 6: You already said it.
Speaker 11: Don't do that.
Speaker 10: You have to do things.
Speaker 27: You have to keep things spicy.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, do those things. You can do all those freaky things, as long as it's with one person.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's facts.
Speaker 6: Yeah, ain't. We ain't get to the swing about the swinging club, but the script club. I love you like food, me love you like coco bread and chicken potty, she said, jerk chicken.
Speaker 2: Yes you don't.
Speaker 3: You don't mind seeing your your man getting knocking out for chick or you don't mind seeing you, you know, getting your back banged out.
Speaker 10: Listen, when you care deeply for the person and you want them to be happy and get the best may and the best sex, and they all the sanity comes through.
Speaker 27: Yes, you you love watching them? You do.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm not knocking you.
Speaker 7: From like six, I'm not knocking you. You'll exploring your shadow side. I'm not mad at it.
Speaker 27: Yeah, you've got to.
Speaker 10: You got to. When you and I got from each other, you limited the relationship.
Speaker 6: That I agree with. You should absolutely let your significant.
Speaker 10: Other exactly no, no, no, you've got to see those fights, your stuff with your maid that I mean, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, No, I'm not watching my wife getting banged down.
Speaker 6: They're doing all that. Now, that's a bit much. That's what she's saying. She was like, that's not all she's saying. That's all I heard, because that's what you don't listen.
Speaker 2: Well, don't listen well and you know this. Okay, do you do?
Speaker 6: You want us to tell her? You want to tell us more?
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to tell you his condition, but they can't say it.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 21: See, you couldno fantasy without interpoort too.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 21: Yeah, that's up.
Speaker 10: Yeah, somebody you're not gonna see the next day. Yeah yeah, I mean I'm not knocking her.
Speaker 7: You know, a lot of a lot of us explore our shadow sides. I think that we need to explore our shadow sides more.
Speaker 2: That's why you be flirting with me all the time.
Speaker 6: Lets do with that.
Speaker 7: Your shadow self is the part of you that people that you might deem unacceptable, uncivilized. It's primitive in nature. But yeah, I don't think it's uncivilized primitive at all. To watch port with you significant other.
Speaker 8: Now, I don't mind Chris going to the strip club, but I'm not going with him. I'm just not doing that, Like I just I don't want to go. No, I can stay on watch point whatever, but I'm not going to the strip club.
Speaker 6: You will give a time limit, like all right, you got two hours?
Speaker 9: No he already no, you know what, I never It's been an unspoken thing.
Speaker 2: I ain't never gonna be like when to come in. You know you're I don't say that, But what's the of the story.
Speaker 6: It was right for you, that's right right as long as.
Speaker 3: You're a couple and you enjoy each other, and y'all have conversations, y'all open to it, and y'all speak freely, enjoy right.
Speaker 8: Right, and just be comfortable in yourself, honestly, because the people will get the wrong idea from saying from me saying because people will get the wrong idea from saying like it it's not my don't want to go, like I just a cup of tea, but it's his, so he'll go, you know, but I don't have to be with him. And I'm not gonna drill hi when he.
Speaker 7: Come home, And just right because if if you're a woman and you know your man want to go, if he wants you to go with him, just go with him.
Speaker 6: If you don't like it, that ain't your thing.
Speaker 7: Cool, but at least you go and you see what's going on and you see what he likes about it. A lot of times it might just be like a man cave thing. You and your boys eat some chicken wings. So some ones I'm going back home.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, And a lot of people think I'm a stud anyway, so I'm not.
Speaker 13: Ready to go.
Speaker 2: You stupid.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 9: They'd be like, oh no, Jess, We've been waiting for you.
Speaker 2: Nah. Nah, I don't wait for me.
Speaker 6: You don't get that.
Speaker 8: Sometimes you know when I be throwing on my Yeah, well I can't act like that now because I'm pregnant, but i'll i'll.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 2: That was sexy.
Speaker 8: Because I was like, come on, sexy, please sexy. And then she was like, are you want to be my friends?
Speaker 2: I was like, all right, sexy.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: To tell them the stud trump, well we got just with the worldwide mess coming up, Yes we do, Jesus.
Speaker 8: Glorilla meets President Joe Biden and VP Kamala.
Speaker 2: Hurts okay, all right, we'll get to that nextus the Breakfast Club a.
Speaker 4: Boarding, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Boarding.
Speaker 3: Everybody is DJ and V just Allary Charlamage the god we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Let's get to jes with the world.
Speaker 11: That was real. Yes, Justica Robert mood.
Speaker 22: Just don't do is gonna bring numbers on.
Speaker 4: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 13: Starts right.
Speaker 9: Story story stories, MGM debunks.
Speaker 8: I hate that word reports of Breno mars on them fifty million days.
Speaker 9: He has no debt with MGM. That's what they came out and said.
Speaker 7: So I felt stupid after I saw that headline because when I saw that story yesterday, I was like, it didn't sound right.
Speaker 6: But I mean.
Speaker 8: Exactly, maybe if he has a ninety million dollar contract with him and like it's just going around, he just oh, fifty million dollars.
Speaker 2: I mean, you put more fuel to the fire. Memory say he came to a show.
Speaker 3: They said that, Yeah, I thought shop on club, say that he saw he was with somebody that said Bruma blew seventeen in a night camp.
Speaker 8: And that's why somebody was talking about Shae Shae because he talking about I heard don't nobody keep talking about don't kee talking about with.
Speaker 2: Your Let's be honest.
Speaker 3: If there was a debt with the MGM, come out and say there is a debt, especially since he does a residency there.
Speaker 2: They have great relationships there.
Speaker 3: That somebody leaked that so they wouldn't come back, but like he does, they would handle it under the table.
Speaker 2: Right regardless.
Speaker 6: Don't talk about this young man. We all right?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Look over two hundred and fifty partiers arrested in Miami Beach despite breaking up with spring Break campaign, so they still wasn't playing They they went down there, they.
Speaker 9: Thought that that Lord that that was a joke.
Speaker 8: That May is still ordered them people to lack the people up start playing with Miami.
Speaker 9: All right, Meghan's good.
Speaker 8: Meghan Good's older sister said she is sick of the industry not giving Meghan her flowers.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right.
Speaker 8: Rolling Race says, Drake endorses Sexy Red like Biggie endorsed Little Kim. But we're not ready for that conversation, right, like, why is that a that's a conversation.
Speaker 2: I don't think I don't think Drake.
Speaker 6: I don't think Drake indors like Biggie did.
Speaker 7: Kim was signed to big, Big rope for a little kis a totally different part of a group, totally different than my field. Drake has done some shoutouts and some features, but it's not just it's not remotely.
Speaker 2: There is some moneyed, some text money.
Speaker 6: You know, he's not remotely the same. Big took Kim off the street.
Speaker 3: Like the story was, Kim was coming from work and seemed big and that's how she started.
Speaker 6: So it was totally close.
Speaker 9: Yo, he's that, but they're not ready for that conversation.
Speaker 6: It's not a conversation to be had.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, this is crazy, all right, Shakira says, Now, this is Shakida Shakida. She said that she put her career on hold for her act. There was a lot of love sacrifice. I mean, there was a lot of sacrifice for love. Okay, this happens every day. Bobby ad Off denies stealing funny Mancaeo style. She stole it, Yeah, but he actually had her on there again or did she have him?
Speaker 9: Yeah, he had her. He bought her on the show and she was like uh.
Speaker 8: He was like yeah, people say that you stole my stuff. And she was like, well, people say you stole my stuff. And then she was joking and she was like, no, I'm just kidding, but you know, like it was so dry.
Speaker 7: And I saw Bobby give her give Marcael fifty thousand dollars. She did, Yeah, so if you if you give somebody fifty thousand dollars, you know, as a giftee, you know you stole, you know, you got your stuff.
Speaker 8: Only fifty thousand dollars. Funny and he too, Look he snatched that check up from.
Speaker 2: That white woman.
Speaker 6: That's a lot of money.
Speaker 8: Mick Mill reacts to fact Gee's death is a terrible place for black people to live. People should not kill, and then Mick Mills seemingly threatens DJ Academic's life.
Speaker 9: So there we got a story in itself. That's what it's saying.
Speaker 8: She was crazy, Okay, all right, Glorilla meets President and VP. So she was at the White House for the Women's History Month reception, and she had pictures of videos from when she met Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. She tried to get him to say yeah, glow and and she was like yeah, Joe. He was like yeah you And well.
Speaker 7: Anything anything anything the politicians do around this time.
Speaker 6: It looks like pandering because it is right.
Speaker 7: The White House is black outreaching whites, folks like Glrilla, the events like that for moments exactly like that one.
Speaker 8: That's what they want, absolutely, and Jennifer Hudson has, and Jennifer Hudson is hesitant to settle down with Commons. So a source close to Jennifer's and reportedly said that Jennifer is skeptical about settling down or marry in Common because both of their relationship passed right. So Jennifer swore she'd never get married after her engagement with David o'tanga failed in twenty seventeen. They were engaged for eight years, right, and then when she decided she had the baby, and then she decided to marry him and it didn't work out, you know, and then commendated several other celebrities Rakabaidu, Taraji Pihinson, Tiffany had his Serena Williams, and the Sword said, yeah, I know, right, The source said, Common tells Jin despite his past with so many famous women, he's in the relationship for keeps. But Jen felt that way when she was engaged for nine years. I'm sorry, it wasn't eight for nine years, and she doesn't want to end up with a broken marriage and be back at square one.
Speaker 9: So I definitely do understand that.
Speaker 6: Well, based on Commons romantic history, he probably feel the same way, Jennifer.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 6: He not ready to settle down either.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and it is one of these people just you know, having fun. But uh, this story is crazy. But it's definitely gonna take more than a couple of seconds, so get to it tomorrow.
Speaker 12: But it's more Worldwide News, Worldwide Chess World will thank you, Jess with worldwide mess absolutely the Worldwide West. Sorry, Wes, We're taking that all right.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you Jess. Now, Charlamagne, this is a part of the show where you can talk about your man.
Speaker 6: You know what that is?
Speaker 4: That is a fact.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 7: The second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival is happening Saturday, April twenty seventh and Atlanta. Drop on the clues bombs for that red Okay, we got Wallowing Gilly on that stage. We got the Poor Minds podcast Dre and Lex on that stage. We got the Horrible Decisions podcast, Mandy and Weezy on that stage. Deeply well with Debbie brown be on that stage, The Baller Alert Show be on that stage. Will Lucas Black Tech Green Money will be on that stage. Jess Hilarious will be on that stage doing her carefully reckless podcast Fixing People's Mess Live.
Speaker 6: Then it's hosted by b dot in pretty v.
Speaker 7: All right, so go get your tickets right now at Black Effect dot Com Slash Podcast Festival. I'll go to event bright. You know, we got panels, we got who trucks, we got all kinds of stuff. You know, it sold out last year on pace to sell out this year. So go get your tickets right now. Black Effect dot Com Slash Podcast Festival areventwright dot com for the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival.
Speaker 2: All right, and it makes us up.
Speaker 4: Next, you're checking out the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 18: It's Women's History Month and we're celebrating the most influential women in history.
Speaker 4: Check out this phenomenal woman.
Speaker 3: Warning everybody, it's j M V. Jess Hilaris Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Clubs Women's History Month. Who we repping today, jests.
Speaker 8: We are repping Star Jones. So her real name is Starlett Marie Jones Lugo. She's better known as Star Jones, who is recognized as one of the original co hosts of ABC morning talk show The View. As a best selling author, Emmy Award nominated TV host, and former prosecutor. Starr Jones has been the judge of divorce Court for the past two years.
Speaker 2: Because I was wondering where she was at myself.
Speaker 8: You used to see Star Jones all the time, but she's been minding her business up on our court show. So that's what she's been doing, y'all. But I wanted to honor her for our contribution into media.
Speaker 3: All right, slouth, the Star Jones, yep, all right, when we come back, we got the positive notice the breakfast Club, good morning, and that was.
Speaker 4: Another phenomenal woman in history. More thing.
Speaker 3: Everybody's dej envy Jesse, Larry Schlaman, the guy we are the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: It's time to get U out of here. Chelaman, you got a positive note?
Speaker 7: I do, man, And I just want to tell y'all the positive note comes from doctor Glenn Patrick Doyle. I am quoting doctor Glenn Patrick Doyle for a reason because I use this quote in my new book Get Honest or Die line Why Small Talk Sucks, which will be out May twenty first. But it's available for pre order now. But the quote is trauma survivors often developed this severe aversion to small talk. Sometimes superficial chitchat even makes us annoyed or angry.
Speaker 6: It's nothing personal.
Speaker 7: We've just gotten real clear on how precious our bandwidth is and real selective on how.
Speaker 6: We're willing to allocate it. Okay, small talk sucks?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 6: Small talk?
Speaker 9: No, that's small quote, break it down.
Speaker 7: Trauma survivors often developed a severe aversion of small talk. So I don't like when people just come up to me with conversation.
Speaker 6: That don't matter. You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: By the way, you are the queen of not listening to nobody small talks. You can't even fake it when you try. Okay, And if nothing personal, it's just that we have our boundary set up because we ain't with it. And so with this book that I'm putting out May twenty first, I'm giving everybody permissions permission.
Speaker 6: To not accept no small talk from nobody.
Speaker 8: Okay, so we gotta read the books to know that.
Speaker 7: But the book is also given you some bigger things to talk about. You know how sometimes people come around you and they be trying to make conversations. He'll be like, all right, stop, yeah, I don't want to talk about that.
Speaker 9: You just walk up, walk up and tell me exactly what's going on.
Speaker 6: That's right. Let's talk about something macro not micro o kyd.
Speaker 2: No, that's right.
Speaker 9: He is the best promotion person ever.
Speaker 4: No, it's not.
Speaker 7: That would be DJ call that man sold away watches and he fat his head.
Speaker 12: These people breakfast club bitches.
Speaker 6: You yn'ta finish or y'all dump