Speaker 1: The US House of Representatives voted three fifty two to sixty five to ban TikTok in the US unless his parents, parent company agrees to sell it. While half of American adults under thirty opposed banning TikTok, only one in five supported. A majority of US adults do support the ban of TikTok and US government devices. The biggest concerns about TikTok are the amount of time that young children spend on the app. The federal government is saying the Chinese government is using it to spy on us. However, if the ban goes down, what happens to the thousands of influences ups influencers out there? The TikTok economy actually generates millions of dollars through advertising and other means, so a ban could be more than just an annoyance. Lawmakers said the bill is moving slowly in the Senate because they are more divided on the issue, so it can possibly happen. A ban on TikTok.
Speaker 2: I bet I don't lose no sleep about it at.
Speaker 3: All, y'all.
Speaker 2: Goo, yeah, I'm not even there, And let me tell you.
Speaker 1: In my house, the teenagers are like, what's going on.
Speaker 3: They're upset. It'sparently the young people upset.
Speaker 1: It's pure panic mode over here, call your senator right, let's let's do a march, and other entertainment news. According to billboard dot com, big part of country music star Jellyro's look, of course, are his signature tattoos. In a recent interview with GQ magazine, he is not a fan of his own tattoos. He says, quote, I regret ninety eight percent of these tattoos, ninety seven percent, almost all of them like core philosophies.
Speaker 3: I rooted, and I rooted my life.
Speaker 1: And when I was seventeen, and now that I'm forty, I'm like, what the blank was I thinking? The Jelly Roll has a misspelling on one of his tattoos. It was supposed to say surviving the Struggle, but they forgot the tea and it says surviving the struggle. So so he's not into his tattoos anymore.
Speaker 3: Tommy, you have a few tattoos.
Speaker 2: You do, Come on, tattoo boy, do.
Speaker 1: You all want tattoos? You want more tattoos? You like tattoos?
Speaker 2: One sleeve is enough. I'm good.
Speaker 3: I don't know your whole arm meaningless. Yeah, so what's on it?
Speaker 2: There's a lot on it. There's a cancer ribbon on it, survivor No man. People can do whatever they want to. Yeah, damn body, they want to go down there because you want you want one. I'm not going to.
Speaker 3: Tattoos. Get a sleeve though. Put Tommy's face. Put Tommy's face on my loving nephew.
Speaker 2: Think about what you're saying right there. I think about that. Chances that that happened. You don't do it? Dog? Do what? Get a pitch of Tommy on your lift show? You know what else you do when you have a tattoo. No, no, I ain't got nothing.
Speaker 3: You don't have any tattoos.
Speaker 2: Now, why don't you clear your thoat? We on the radio. I know that, but I ain't got no voice. Oh okay, okay.
Speaker 3: I got you, but it sounds deeper though. I'll give you that.
Speaker 2: You know what, are you gonna give this pitch of Tommy on your left shoulder? Though? Can you do that? You should get your mustache your logo on. Now that's you get that?
Speaker 3: That'd be good.
Speaker 2: It was your family on family a few two weeks ago, all of them got tattoos of me when they found out they was coming on the show What the Girl and the girl is a tattoo artist. She put it on her family. Four of them and one of them didn't do it before him, had tattoos on their arm and she bought the tattoo gun on Amazon.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what what is the tattoo of you?
Speaker 3: Your mustache?
Speaker 2: The face? Yeah? Seriously, yeah, no, no, they put him on that permanent man. I wish I was stunned.
Speaker 3: Wow the show.
Speaker 1: Wow, Well I can't either. So now Jelly Roll says he did this when he was seventeen. So, I mean, we do a lot of crazy things when we're young.
Speaker 2: Tommy just did he is no Tommy, yep, but all but but it ain't. But the only thing you ain't got just a cancer ribbon on? Now I understand. What's the other stuff? It's tribal the rest of his tribal tribal warriors warriors stuff. Yeah, it ain't in our family.
Speaker 3: What is you the winn what tribe should have?
Speaker 2: Wouldn't put on yourself that we ain't discussed a tribal watch?
Speaker 3: Too much of yellow stuff?
Speaker 2: Ain't no, damn? What is you talking about?
Speaker 3: Native Americans? Americans were not We ain't that either.
Speaker 2: Hate him put something tribal on his own. I like it, I love it. What is it though? What is we tribal from? Tell me? I'm gonna call my sister because maybe she would tell me what my sister know everything? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, my older sister.
Speaker 3: Wanting anything.
Speaker 2: To Tommy from the tribe. Oh, I know what that is. I ain't mean to say that what tribe. I'm from that lily, the lily tribe.
Speaker 3: Tom wats tied.
Speaker 2: That big the one that jumped and tied that man down that time there was a big wall, big war when all the little people got big all of a sudden about seven and tied his ass down.
Speaker 3: Coming up in twenty minutes after.
Speaker 2: That was Toma's favorite story when he was a little boy. I had to read it to him all the time.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll talk about Donald Trump coming coming up, and he he said it's going to be a blood bath if he doesn't win the election.
Speaker 3: Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show,