Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour. In entertainment news, the latest on the TikTok Van. Country music star Jelly Roll regrets pretty much all of his one million and one.
Speaker 2: Tattoos he has all over it.
Speaker 1: So many and Bruno Mars reportedly ows get this guy's I was wondering where Bruno Mars was. He owes MGM Casino fifty million dollars.
Speaker 2: That's the rumor. All right, we'll talk about all.
Speaker 1: Of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the colo.
Speaker 2: This is from Amber in Chicago.
Speaker 1: Colo Amber says, I'm twenty eight years old and I've been married for a year. I haven't had the urge to be intimate with my husband in two months. He said he'll leave me if I keep this up. Should I lie to him and get a note from my doctor to get him to stop pressuring me? What?
Speaker 3: Well? You could? You can go get the note from the doctor Dunning.
Speaker 4: When he said none bout your doctor, he said, if discontinue, he gonna leave you even brain no from doctor.
Speaker 2: Isn't it two months?
Speaker 4: But you clearly need to hear what he told you. Though, now you want to go get a note from a doctor, which is not true. But you just they had the desire to have sex with two months. He said, if it's keep this up, he's gonna leave you. He thene told you that. Now you really need to find out why you have no sexual desire. They got pilled for women for that, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a year though they've only been married a year.
Speaker 2: And two months have gone by without it.
Speaker 4: He out, and you're twenty eight. He out, you're done. He not going to do this. We'll tell you right now. He don't see you coming there. You could tell me something like that, I'm sixty seven. I'll ride with you.
Speaker 3: He ain't going for it. Said, you worked through some problem. Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Get some neat as a husband shouldn't be more compassionate though, he's just saying he's out.
Speaker 2: Sure, I mean, what about a sexual arapist? What about the marriage?
Speaker 4: Okay, what you've done stopped after one year?
Speaker 3: What's that about?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, I think there's you know, they need some issues right there for sure?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Moving moving on to Domingus and Savannah, Dimingus writes, my wife slept with an old friend of mine years ago before we met. He's in town and wants to come by. But I don't want to keep I want to keep them separate. She said, we should invite him out for a drink. Is it normal for me to still be jealous about their history?
Speaker 4: Hell? Yeah, we ain't going No, damn, Well, he can take his ass all over town. He ain't gonna be here with us.
Speaker 2: What's he thinking though?
Speaker 3: What does the husband think?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: But see what is she thinking? We need to take him out?
Speaker 4: So he thinks why we want to take him out?
Speaker 1: She's thinking it's over done with They don't know each other back then?
Speaker 3: What's all that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's he thinking?
Speaker 3: He thinking?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Hell no, you ain't bringing the fox in the hen house. You're not starting to campfire in the living room.
Speaker 3: Dudes, No, because number one of the dude ain't forgot no way.
Speaker 4: I'm sitting up here here with you and you just slept with my wife, Paul care how far back it were.
Speaker 2: And you.
Speaker 3: Don't even give a damn And you are autoumatic enemies.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, Moving on to Marlena and Queens. Marlena says, I'm getting a man that has stinky feet. He's tried everything to fix it, and I've seen all of the powder in the sprays in his bathroom. Can I suggest some medical ways to fix it? Or will that be too embarrassing for him?
Speaker 4: I liked ways for that. You've got to burn them insoles on them shoes. See see dealing with trapped funky.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 4: Powder works on people. It's all types of stuff. Powder works on people, but it ain't working on you. It's in them shoes and the leather and the insoles and them sneakers. It's in the shoes.
Speaker 2: So he shoes away.
Speaker 3: He's gonna have to startle.
Speaker 2: Shoe collection, the whole new shoe collection.
Speaker 3: It's getting them shoes classics. It's in them shoes.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you put.
Speaker 3: All the foot powder and stuff on you want.
Speaker 4: If you stick it back down in that level, if you stick it back down in that phone, it wins.
Speaker 2: Okay. So this is not a medical condition. You're saying, no, saw.
Speaker 1: No, so because that's how she wants to fix it. But she doesn't want to embarrass him, and she likes him. She wants them around, she wants the well, yeah.
Speaker 3: Shoes tried it. The man have tried everything. He know their problem, but it's.
Speaker 2: In them shoes, all right, materior.
Speaker 3: Down in them shoes and they gangsters?
Speaker 2: What about the son?
Speaker 3: No, see you can wash them sop, but that insult.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she need to get all that down in some pine sap, all of them o pine.
Speaker 3: That way at least your feet and smelled like furniture.
Speaker 2: The pine salt will be whoa.
Speaker 3: Be smelling like hot furniture? Else?
Speaker 1: All right, last one, This is Roe and Providence. Roe says my five year old had a temper tantrum in church after I took my phone away from her. My mother said, I disrupted church for no reason. I'm trying to teach my child how to behave at church without my phone or iPad.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 3: Ain't nothing wrong? But now we need to get down and what's really wrong?
Speaker 2: What's really wrong?
Speaker 3: What's wrong with ass?
Speaker 2: But in church?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yeah, no, come on outside.
Speaker 4: You're talking about the down to the back of that church and snacked me out in that home. Oh no, no, no, no, no, no no no. So when I take you back up in here, the only signs they can hear out of me is just.
Speaker 2: Here the whimpering.
Speaker 4: If you, if you let these people know you cry, We're gonna go right back out in the hall.
Speaker 2: I'm really getting something he cries for.
Speaker 5: Yes, they don't do that anymore, Steve, But why can't why can't the child have have the phone with the pet phones or either put the child to his church serving the Lord about.
Speaker 2: Putting her in children or he in children's church.
Speaker 4: In five, stop sending these little heathen ass kids of yours down to Bible school as soon as you walk out.
Speaker 3: It turned it to a damn detention center. Stop doing that.
Speaker 2: They don't understand the message. And five dropping off.
Speaker 4: Them little ignorant ass kids at Bible schools.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, Clo.
Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 2: You're listening Hary Morning Show.