Speaker 1: Good morning everybody, because it's Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning. And despite multiple defeats in the past, McDonald's executives think this might finally be the right time to reintroduce a certain burger concept. Wait what, Well, currently their largest burger on the menu is the quarter pounder, hence the name of it. How big is it? But now they want to go even bigger. Back to wanting everything big. McDonald's wants to create a larger, even more satiating burger that completely satisfies you. And in the past they've rolled out stuff like the McDLT the Arch Deluxe, the Grand Mac. Why do I feel like you have these memorized You're not even reading. Their new one is going to be so giant it won't fit in the traditional cardboard box. What if you order it at the drive Do you have to get two boxes and frankenstein them together. It's gonna test the suspension of your car when they hand it to you through the window. What is it, jack, Well, they have this giant new burger. What's it gonna be called? We don't know yet. Wait, some say they could go with the Mcbiggie Burger. Oh, that makes it kind of sound like a kids burger, though mcbiggie is kind of too cute, Oh really a little cute. One theory says they're gonna put three mix on the front of it, mcmick, because it's going to be that big that mburger, it sounds like you're a chicken. They should have done that with their chicken sandwich, burger, whatever.
Speaker 2: They call it.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be testing it out in twenty different markets and if it's successful, they're gonna scale it from there. It has to be I only want it if it's going to be served in a large pizza box. That's how they should do it. Prepare your mouth, it's in your stomachs for what McDonald's is about to throw at you sideways to get it through the drive through windows. We're gonna prepare our throats for a shockglar. Question of the day. I feel like to prepare, Jeff, I've been waiting months for this digital Jake. Give it to us as big as you can please. You did it yesterday.
Speaker 2: Science fiction fans, astronomers, probe enthusiasts, all of them look forward to this moment National Alien Abduction Day, And it doesn't matter if you've had a close encounter from the great beyond, or if you're like Jeff and you're crossing your fingers saying please make it happen today. Pro that's right. In honor of our little green friends, we're gonna do a Most Famous Aliens in Pop Culture edition of plenty of dwenty. Now I have a list of the twenty most iconic extraterrestrials from TV and films from the past forty years. Okay, and just like how we first started playing plenty of twenty, we're gonna go around the room. You guess one of the top answers. You're still in. You get it wrong, and you're out.
Speaker 1: Shoot.
Speaker 3: This is like the OG.
Speaker 2: That's right OG plenty of twenty. Side note, the silver save for the number one answer is still in play. So starting with the woman whose treadmill hunch has been compared to an elderly intergalactic squid. Oh come on, loo fuck terrible video. I blame alexis twenty most popular aliens and pop culture on my list, Give me a guest.
Speaker 1: Oh God, I get a start.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with ET. Yeah. ET is the number one answer on my list. From ET, the Extraterrestrial nineteen eighty two. The first thought next is Alexis, oh, I know you guys gave me a pen and paper. I'm like, I have nothing to write down. I don't even know another alien.
Speaker 1: Any aliens in any TV show.
Speaker 2: It makes it like Star Wars. You're saying like it's an actual aliening it could Star Wars firm. Star Wars does take place in space. I've only one Star Wars movie. But the only guy doesn't he kind.
Speaker 1: Of suck was in jar Jar like alien.
Speaker 2: His first pick was jar Jar Binks. You can just say, I'm gonna say, yeah, that's not on the list. I'm sorry, Okay, I love the enthusiasm behind that one. Now let's go to Jose.
Speaker 1: Well, Alexis took j.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I will stick with Star Wars and go Yoda Yoda Number three on my list, Jose we have one and three off the border over to Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: Even though they don't really look ors like seem like an alien, they're constantly referenced on the show as being one the vulcan Spock.
Speaker 2: Number two on my the whole top three off the Border back to Brook.
Speaker 3: Do the aliens from the movie Alien have a name, like the ones that come up through your stomach.
Speaker 2: They do have a name. Do it's Carl, you don't, I will tell you the name if that's on the list. The aliens from Alien obviously named Janet, Janet and Carl. The aliens from Alien number five on the list, they're called Xenomorphs, Xena morphs. Guy one, two, three, and five off the border. Back to Jose.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, so I wrote on Alien and then I wrote something after it.
Speaker 2: And then Carl. It's a tough way to go out this morning.
Speaker 1: For the sea.
Speaker 2: It's a scramble.
Speaker 1: It looks like Chamberlains or chamber Oh oh, Star Wars Jewbacca.
Speaker 2: Chewbacca number fifteen on the list. Chewbacca Chamberlain is his name? Just see what a bunch of scribbles When we're back to Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do uh. Superhero aliens the most famous one Superman Superman.
Speaker 2: Number sixteen on the list from the planet Krypton, right, making him and Alien. Back to Brook. You have your silver save as well, so feel free to just let it loose. God, I can't remember the I keep thinking of the alien, and I think it's from the Adult animated show that Jeffrey really likes, and he's Gray. I can't think of his name, so I'm gonna go Alf oh Alf number seventeen on the ELF. Jose, We're back to you, So now I.
Speaker 3: Want to say like Power Rangers because they're no no, it's not the Power.
Speaker 2: Likes to help me?
Speaker 1: Or no, no, no, I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 2: Not the Powers I'm gonna go with. Or sord On did not make the top twenty. Jose is out, Jeffrey, were up to you, you gotta get this right?
Speaker 1: Or Brook wins now I was thinking of the show that Brooke was thinking of. It's from American Dad Alien. I know whose name I can't remember now, but I'm not gonna help. I'm just gonna say I think this is wrong. His name's Gary.
Speaker 2: No Gary from American Dad not on the list. It's Roger. That means Brook. You've won the fision of plenty of twenty. She literally just said I don't want to be Let's quickly go over the Aliens. You guys might have missed. The Predator alien from the Predator franchise is number four. Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy was on there. The Martians from Mars Attacks King and Codos from the Simpsons. That's what I was gonna say. The Martians from the Muppets, sometimes called the Yip Yips. I had a picture printed out for you. And Gizmo from Gremlins, the Arquillian from Men in Black, the Prowns from District Nine, the Board from Star Trek, Stitch from Lilo and Stitch and the Great Kazoo.
Speaker 1: Who were you thinking of? Alexis a little one.
Speaker 2: From toy Story.
Speaker 1: Well Brook is the one who gets it right, so she gets to choose to get shocked. And they're going to be seeing a Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlson Jeffrey Pro but it's close, so you get to say, okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, making my way downtown, walking fast faces passing them home bound Darren Blankley.
Speaker 1: I just want to do. That's your chocolate question of the day. Hometown's coming up in just a few minutes. Brook and Jeffrey in the morning,