Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Morning, everybody, It's d J n V jes Cela Rischelam and the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest.
Speaker 2: In the building. It's not a guest, man, this is our guy. Family, Okay, this is our guy. This is the first guest.
Speaker 4: You see yourself when whatever in the studio here at the Breakfast Club, and first guest.
Speaker 2: And it was our first big viral moment.
Speaker 4: Also that I'm talking aboutations.
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: It was very important to preface with that.
Speaker 3: You hear me, ladies and gentlemen. Right, J is in the building.
Speaker 1: Hey, I love man. I'm so happy to see y'all. I'm just holding it in. Happy to see you.
Speaker 5: Thank you, may to You know what I like?
Speaker 1: I like the after the after one you do, it's after the after. I love here. What did you do?
Speaker 6: One?
Speaker 1: That's oh yeah?
Speaker 5: Uncut?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. Cut.
Speaker 2: What's happening? Willie up?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 1: We gotta do network?
Speaker 2: What happened with raycon Nothing?
Speaker 1: It's just you know, we we we've reached like a certain height, right and I think that they can definitely continue to move mountains with the company going into like you know, home products and stuff like that, and I always just like to have fun. Like if it's not fun and it's a little too critical or a little too exhausting, which it wasn't, but just to be in an arena like starting our own network, you know, twenty years in that space, and our expertise and knowledge and the way we shoot stuff and our story arts everything is probably to me better than everything that's out there now.
Speaker 2: So so you still have equity in Raycon. No, no, no, like that.
Speaker 4: That brand is that brand because of you. But he built it, so you sold it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I sold I sold it back to Raycon. I sold it back to Raycon. You know, it wasn't for sale for another investor to come in. I know, That's what I was saying. And then I needed the lotion and the brush.
Speaker 5: You don't need the brush, and I was in my bag.
Speaker 1: Now I'm just like you know what, I'm good. I'm like, no you no, no, no, no, I just I just when I go to the bathroom, I wash my hand.
Speaker 2: Go. You got you got you got, you got, you got, you got, you got, you got you.
Speaker 1: So what's the name of this network that you the network is called the Tronics Network.
Speaker 2: How'd you come up to that name. It's not that you do it up your skin down. You got to do it when what so call.
Speaker 1: The Tronics network the Tronics network because it's we look at the tron as like a matrix, you know what I'm saying, like a manifestation tool. That's the only reason why we're still here is just because of prayer and manifestation and making adjustments when you make mistakes and for growth. I'm so Tronics. You know, I had the Rate Tronics company before we sold Scootie Bike, and we just we felt like the tron was speaking to us from the eloheen. And so you know, Tronic's network is that digital ratchet reality network. That's that's at the cutting edge of the change.
Speaker 2: Competing with Zeus, Well, if I'm.
Speaker 1: Competing with Zeus, I'll be competing with myself. That I'm just saying. I mean, I remember Bow Wow and I was we pulled up and I was talking about working with Zeus and then how I was going big, I'm like, that's my people, We're partner, you know what I'm saying. That's that was the beginning. That was the beginning of their kind of people started to recognize Zeus when we did the conversation. We started with the conversation. We gave Zeus their first fight, which sounds a little but we gave Zeus their first fight, which was Rolely and Mangina Managina's on our new network, and then their other biggest fight. These are the things that kind of ignited them to kind of drive the narrative. Narrative that a Hazel Lee and Masika. Right, so those two things, you saw this big flux go up and then and then it all, it all, you know, Nope, nope, And you know we want shows, Yeah, we have the best shows, like even baddies, like I mean, a lot of a lot of people get amnesia.
Speaker 3: You said competing with yourself.
Speaker 1: It seem like, yeah, we're not competing against myself as ownership, but we did this network not solely to compete against Zeus, but to just give you a balance of what it looks like. Right, So you got all of this, but if we give you that same kind of intensity with a with a story arc that leads you somewhere, whether it's emotional or crying, or or happy or whatever it is, educational. Something has to be there to create the story so people can follow something. If not, then for me, I don't, I just don't. I don't. I don't do that kind of show. And I want to show people like what a ratchet show and a balanced show looks like at the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, lastly R and B if you think about it, R and B ratchet and balanced.
Speaker 1: Wow mm hmmm, we're brainstorm it, you know. Yo. We have one show. I haven't called you guys, uh to tell you about it, but you guys start the show off. It's it's the Breakfast Club Kicks. It's like, you guys are in. It's like, how do.
Speaker 2: We start it?
Speaker 3: If you didn't tell us about it?
Speaker 2: We don't know anything about this, right.
Speaker 1: So it's a really good show, right, So it's called The Fight Club. I'm gonna show you guys, it's a really good show and then you will see what it's like. I mean, it's like fighting. Yeah, yeah, it's people fighting. But that show is catered for that. So there's a lot of other shows, like we have Insight the Network, we have going on in Safari, we have uh, the Girls Club, the Cookoff, Like we have shows like that but then just like the conversation, I felt like people were like teasing you and then they started to get to this deep conversation when we did it, just let's go right into it.
Speaker 2: The balance in Fight Club, though, the balance in.
Speaker 1: Fight Club is the comedic, like Edit with the Fighter right balance, I wouldst because I think there there isn't a balance in trying to create another story only to end at the fight right. It's straight about what it is, but it's it's comedic, it's refreshing. The jokes are going, so when you're watching it, you're not like disgusted if you were just to watch it and play, which we do have all the bonus footages on Uh, we have the bonus footage on all the shows. You get like five or six clips and you can just watch it on edit. I watch a subscription, but it's premium. This is the premium stuff. Say ship, I can't premium ship.
Speaker 8: Any scripted drama any like any you know, comedy shows like any because.
Speaker 5: You you do a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, we we're we're creating as we go. I have like eight shows, so the eight shows that come out are dating. It's inso like the network it's it's a big transgender show, The Girls Club. We also have the gags the Girls Club, and then there's another.
Speaker 2: Do they want to be called that? Have you branded that by them?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? I mean I run it by everybody. And one thing that I don't do is my mission isn't to make the reality start look bad because I'm in the same position and what I'm here to do is to ignite the numbers so our points could be on the board like basketball players.
Speaker 3: So what's the Girls Club? Break that down?
Speaker 1: It's thirteen transgenders. Transgender women are super cool, they're super lit, and they're in there to tell their story and to survive, you know, this big moment and you know, make a name for themselves. And it's one of the loudest shows we have. Sydney Stars the star as she helped put that together with me and it started off with her trying to do an audition show a love show in Atlanta and dude attempted murder like seventeen shots like popped off and it's like, yeah, it was great, it's it's in, It's in there on camera. Yeah. Shout out to the Rod from the Gagency, Shout out to the Gagency as well.
Speaker 2: What the hell eagency a gay agency? Yeah? Yeah, so listen what this show is there?
Speaker 4: Like it's like a survival show or is it like a theme like what is it?
Speaker 1: It's it's similar to like we did Bad Girls Club with with Oxygen, we did Bad Girls All Star Battle, but it was it's just similar to the Bad Girls you know. So that that proves to you that Natalie and I worked together a long time ago, so I was able to hit her, tell her love and hip hop Hollywood wasn't really coming back. I think you should work with Zeus. It's a good play for you. You'll have power control ep all of that and boom, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: You're about to steal all Lee's all Lee's thunder. You're about to take all of those people you would have said, Hey, go over there to Lee.
Speaker 2: You're taking for yourself now exactly. Yes, that's the name right.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because my other co founded from Raycon is released, I was like, you know.
Speaker 3: Got you so now recently on some on some other news, I was looking at TMC. They robbed your cars, they stole your calls, missing.
Speaker 5: Like what out of nowhere?
Speaker 2: From where?
Speaker 1: Right on our moment they it's in they're in Reno right now. The car and we landed. When did we land We landed sometime in the middle of the night somewhere. But the cars were supposed to pull up, pick us up. You know, we had we had the suits, and we was gonna go corporate. And then it's just kind of like, you know what I'm saying, somebody transported them and then they stopped answering the phone and we tracked the cars and they was in Reno. I like this casino and chop shop.
Speaker 2: They were yours.
Speaker 1: They were mine. So I bought one and uh truth, who is my business partner. He's the one that helped me close the deal with Raycon. He bought him one, and we were just like, you know what I'm saying, just feeling good to come to New York. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Now your contract was, man, come on, because I'm looking at like I've known you for a while. I could tell when the things get a little bit different, you know what I'm saying. Look like you got a new headline, look like you've been doing Olympic You an Olympic gold medalist. Now I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Zam bing that's not what I won't do Oxampic. I'm cool. I don't do Osempic, but I know some people that do.
Speaker 2: This is nice.
Speaker 3: He lost celebrate right because remember the last time you said you took up your shirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen it, dude, that's what that's what motivated you. Yeah side boops, you.
Speaker 1: Saw I was trying to us to be trying to hide him, and they were just like still there cut to that clip. Wow, look at me. I love this point. But the check was nice though, you know it was it was in another like world because I feel like we did so much like it was so hard to just break the code and understand you know, technology and hardware, you know, the three PO services you need or the warehouse is customer service. Uh, the CMO has to be right, the CFO has to be right.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: So even with this new company, like I'm starting it out one hundred percent bootstrap, full control with my team, but eventually as it grows, I'm gonna have to do the right hires so the company can start being on autopilot. You know, I just I just want to this time, when we get to a certain point, let us continue to you know, let us continue to steer the ship.
Speaker 2: See what happens. So you got to a certain point and Raycon kind of put a cap on.
Speaker 1: No, No, I love Raycon. It just we we we we've just grown into another space. And I know so much from strategic marketing and what we've done there, to conversion marketing, to all these other like shortcuts that we have. So it's only right to implement that into the reality shows. Because I never lost in reality, and I would say that I'm the.
Speaker 2: I'm the reality I do that.
Speaker 1: I was gonna basically like, you know, Tiger Woods of it. But but I didn't know Tiger wasn't Tiger wasn't just the reality show just says, now there's nobody, there's nobody bigger than me.
Speaker 8: I'm well, at first, at first, I ain't gonna lie at first. At first, it was Stevie J. For a long time he had in that era era, it was Stevie.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no, it's there. This is after ray This is this era. This is after love and hip hop is after for the love of ray J. And that's what I'm saying. So in reality, that's where I dominate. So why wouldn't I.
Speaker 8: I feel like also in front of the camera, but you got a lot to do it behind the camera to exactly. So I would call you the king of behind the camera.
Speaker 1: Because he produces.
Speaker 8: He you know, it's all types of stuff. I'm trying to let you know. I'm giving you your perhaps in another way I was.
Speaker 5: I was, yes, Oh.
Speaker 4: Damn you, I didn't know you produced One more Chance and all that stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like he has a lot like Lemmy and I we produced, like you know, when Baby came here said put some respect on it. That's our campaign show. That's music mobives.
Speaker 3: We did.
Speaker 1: We created that, you know what I'm saying. So I've been doing a bunch of stuff. It's just the product and the people loving the show. It's always been for me the most important, the prop of it and the attention. Like I think now when you watch this new network, you'll see that everybody on TV has our sauce. The only thing is that the shit I put on it now they can't do. It's impossible. Even the editors, Like we're editing everything hands on. My team is outside and they're ready to edit right now, you know what I'm saying, And they're ready to edit at the highest quality and really caring about. Okay, it's the most turned up shit you've ever seen, but that's not all right. My intention isn't to make the money for that. It's to create every reality start to have their own network, because it's really not that hard if you find a way to build the content. Cause I'm seeing just so much stuff out there, and everybody's just giving this shit up for free and free and free, and they're waiting for these advertising dollars that come in just randomly that you can't scale because you don't know the times and what it did. And same with like publishing, Like how do you scale publishing? It's just everywhere.
Speaker 3: Would you put your family back on reality show? Because people scrutinize your relationship and no matter what you do that all the eyes are always there.
Speaker 1: Yeah that, but that's the And I mentioned that all sacrifice really yeah, I mentioned that even through the first episode of Inside the Network, I break down how reality starts get the end of the stick, and I mean.
Speaker 2: It's it's hard to eat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean your church is even tripping, like it's like you know what I mean, because but they don't understand the arc behind the reality show. So it's one thing they're doing a good job because it's believable, But at the same time, we need more pay. That's all it is. Like if everybody was getting like ten million fifteen million a season. Now we reality ball players. That's what we deserve.
Speaker 4: But don't defeat the purpose though, Like if you are a producer or a production company, the reason you do reality TV is because it's cheap.
Speaker 1: No, that's what it was done before. But now you look at everybody out there. I mean you you almost need a reality show to get a record deal, is what I'm here. I'm never and so reality the ratchet scene is about to do a takeover and it's going to be unstoppable for like a few years where it's going to be on everybody's nerves.
Speaker 2: When did it go away?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: Has been ratchet since it's been.
Speaker 1: But you've never seen nothing that you never seen nothing like the Tronics Network. You've never seen nothing like the Tronics Network. I promise you if I hit play right now, you guys would be I guarantee you at the end, you're gonna subscribe.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's what we need right now.
Speaker 1: Though, But what but what am I talking about.
Speaker 2: If we do we need that level of wratchet?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because watch the story arc with it, like, yeah, this is rated with a message.
Speaker 3: Yeah does a message.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Ratchet has a lot of messages because when you watch yourself in a ratchet environment and you do either ratchet things or you do the right thing, that's how you know how to make adjustments with yourself.
Speaker 8: But what I don't want to see, and I'm pretty sure nobody is everybody is tired of seeing people just fighting all over the place all the time. So that's what he's saying about, like a storyline, it's actually going to be story line.
Speaker 1: Like inside the network is like my creative directors were fighting because they were tripping off someone. I just caught it on table or the gaugency. The gaugency, I mean nigga got cameras set up back when they was fighting and I was just grabbed the phone. But after that, yeah, I started to like I got four or five shooters just ready for anything to happen. Now.
Speaker 3: But is that a good thing?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, that we're fighting if we have non agreement, Like, isn't that a bad way of doing things? Like we can't have a disagreement without me punching you. Now, absolutely, we let the we let the stories flow.
Speaker 1: It's not like come on to our show and if you don't fight your fired, right that that's not producing. That's what that's like. That is it's almost like that client you know how you got client privilege and producing. You can't do that because that's not what we real producers don't.
Speaker 3: You ain't got to say that. But if you give somebody a full bottle of liquor and then you give them some smoke or some medabalst, you throw them in a room, nine times out of ten, you ain't say fighting good fire, but you know what's gonna happen after.
Speaker 1: Exactly shot exactly So they both have this like morality like imbalance if you really care. But it's I've really been like in the room for like four months building out some dope content. I'm so excited. I'm like the ratchet I tell people I am the rochet Shakespeare.
Speaker 5: Oh oh, I like that it is.
Speaker 4: And what I don't like that that sounds ridiculous ratchet Shakespeare.
Speaker 2: Ratchet Shakespeare.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 1: What is the ratchet Shakespeare?
Speaker 2: Maybe I need to see it first, Maybe I'm judging, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Do you guys have time today to watch the sizzle sizzles? Like like two minutes? Of course, two minutes, and then I have an emotional sizzle that's like a minute where.
Speaker 5: I see that right here, right now, emotional sizzle.
Speaker 1: Yes, the emotional sizzle.
Speaker 2: Why are you turning to a screen like we.
Speaker 3: Have no there's nobody behind me.
Speaker 5: He is really selling it. I really want to see it, like no.
Speaker 1: No, no, no no, But guys, what's crazy, y'all?
Speaker 8: I don't have to sell this right, This is not I'm chilling. It's just your excitement for making for me want to see it.
Speaker 1: There's nothing better.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, and walk off like yo words you said.
Speaker 1: There's nothing better in this space. This is like a ten to fifteen million people space. This doesn't I don't think it expands. The threshold has to be a ten to fifteen million. Yeah, but ten to fifteen million people subscribing is beyond a blessing.
Speaker 4: Tell me extra ratchet and I already think about zoos could just be making me watch sometimes. And now you're telling me that there the show where somebody get shot seventeen times.
Speaker 1: Well, it's almost like, well, no, no, you're gonna show it.
Speaker 2: Damn some people legal.
Speaker 1: I had to go to a lot of legal and I'm still going to.
Speaker 2: You need a Curby enthusi Adam style show. That's the shot you need. You are. You are the black Larry David.
Speaker 1: You are okay when you hear that's what I say. I say, this show is like Larry Daves. I said, I fucking love Larry and this is my Curby. Like I said that, you really did.
Speaker 2: That's who you are.
Speaker 1: That's what this show is. Everything that's happening.
Speaker 4: Oops, you can curse you got this.
Speaker 1: This is ridicus my top lip just we keep giving chapped.
Speaker 2: You are kind of man. That's how I know you're getting Monday morning Like, uh.
Speaker 3: Oh, Raye just walked off the mic to put chapter on this.
Speaker 2: There's nobody more entertaining. Let me ask you question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but let me ask you last time you were searing.
Speaker 1: Back in the day, they had to nail Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't play around with that kind of stuff back in the day.
Speaker 3: Well not even back in a couple of months ago. You said you had some new medicine ADHD medicine or a d D do you still used to take the member on.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I had to go back to the prescriptions though, because if I don't, if I'm not focused, like I don't know things, things go viral and stuff. So I'm like, I'm happy you not what more I take her. I take it when I just want to just chill. But when I need to focus, then I got to go back to, uh the stuff the doctor prescribed.
Speaker 4: Merely pushing from Brandy and Monica to go on to it again.
Speaker 1: That's all I want, really, that's all I want.
Speaker 2: Like what what made you wake up the one day? What I need?
Speaker 1: Well, I've been saying it since the since they did the versus Yeah, like I got the jet for me, we got We flew out there. It was just vibe. They were going back and forth. It wasn't like a competition, but it was. And Brandy like her side, we was, I was. It was like a mosh pit for in a ballot. It was a ballot plan and you look to the side and we're giving her all that support. And I just think Brandy and Monica is an undeniable tour, right, It's like you both win last run, Like no matter what you feel or whatever, like, how can you not take that opportunity? Why if you know it's there, why do anything else first?
Speaker 3: And the last song? Boys mind god bless crazy.
Speaker 1: So I told him, like, I think that's a that's a one hundred million dollars, both of them. I think that can bring in a.
Speaker 2: Show.
Speaker 1: I mean, of course Monica, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: I have to open it.
Speaker 5: See, I would think so. I mean, because they be co headline something different.
Speaker 1: Maybe you could do like a song and song body verses come out first. Yeah, but that's yeah, well yeah, I was.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, Brandy, Brandy ain't Brandy ain't having that either.
Speaker 1: She but the Brandy Monica Tour or the Monica Brandy Tour, whichever one. My title is Brandy Monica Tour.
Speaker 8: But I think that, yeah, well she she would have to open, I mean, the whole headlining. Tell them what they can't do song for song for song because that will be a replica of the verses again.
Speaker 5: But no, yeah, yeah, she will open.
Speaker 8: She gets the crowd pumped like this is great, and then Brandy.
Speaker 1: Boom like, who did you think won the verses?
Speaker 5: I think Brandy, I'm brand I'm Brandy.
Speaker 1: All that don't not just because you hear no, no, no no.
Speaker 8: Brandy is one of my that's fact, top three singers R and B.
Speaker 5: I sold you since I was little.
Speaker 8: They're not who did I this? Women in the International month and Woman's is three months the first lady Brandy, That was the first. Brandy was the first woman that I honored. Your mom didn't It was my mom didn't brand you know, yeah, but Brandy, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: She was on the second day.
Speaker 8: I grew up on this woman, so I'm like, all right, cool, and also grew up on Monica two. And when you think of Brandy, you think of Monica and it's all right, but yeah, but Monica will open Brandy would end it absolutely make that money.
Speaker 2: We've debated who got the best catalog.
Speaker 1: It's not about the best catalog. It's just the best the overall accolades, right, you know, not.
Speaker 3: Not with music because then you go back to like the whole tank. Tyrese in Genuine, right, Tyreese is the biggest out of the three. But Genuine got the biggest records, is.
Speaker 5: The biggest out of all three of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a movie tyre As far as Tyree is not the biggest of them about like singers, genuine, No, I think genuine. I think person is the most irritating. Okay, yeah, right, definitely, so he definitely isn't entertaining exactly. No, no, no, he's not the most He's the most irritated. He irritated out of me. Everything he's been doing lately has just been cringing.
Speaker 2: You'll know each other, y'all know each other. Course, you'll know each other.
Speaker 1: And my sister cool friends, they always been cool.
Speaker 2: You don't like them, I don't.
Speaker 1: Don't you know what I'm saying. I don't. I don't care about you know, Tyrese, But I don't like you know, some of the stuff he'd be doing and saying, you know what I'm saying, but and crying about a bunch of stuff. And I'm not gonna diss Tyrese.
Speaker 2: You've done enough for him to go on Instagram.
Speaker 1: I remember last last time he was playing around with Eddie Murphy. Remember last time I got mad at Tyrese? Remember play with me? Yeah, don't play with me, tyres I don't, I don't. We don't like that. But still, yeah, man, don't play with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why you trying to rap all of a sudden like drink.
Speaker 5: What did Tyres just start getting shots?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you was talking.
Speaker 5: We was talking about me.
Speaker 1: You look at his interview. He just did and somebody she said, oh no, me and ray J. He said something real smart. So I'm just responding. I'm just responding with him. Mm hmm. But my sister does that. It's cool.
Speaker 2: That's one of her friends, you know.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so it's like whatever, but stay away from Okay, but.
Speaker 3: The way there, just to pull it up.
Speaker 2: Let's go. It is that word. Let's go.
Speaker 1: Let's come down next to my day.
Speaker 7: Oh wait, wait, just wait, let's see.
Speaker 9: No, wait, you gotta cut it out.
Speaker 1: Yo. Now let's let the trailer.
Speaker 2: That's so, that's the first block. So that is the show.
Speaker 1: That's the show.
Speaker 5: That's the show.
Speaker 1: And my native directors. Okay, the agency, okay, okay.
Speaker 10: Okay, guy on your screen shooting somebody that was none of my did somebody really get.
Speaker 1: Shuts almost in the head, blown off, you know, to the grace of God. Shot you got to see your dog.
Speaker 2: Let me do, let me test this trying to change mm hmm mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Wait, I got.
Speaker 5: It's good talk.
Speaker 1: That talk right there.
Speaker 5: He playing with, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Playing with the Only time I go big is when I'm talking about reality show and how good I am at making no show. When I start feeling like.
Speaker 4: Talking to Ma, shure you good jewels be getting over.
Speaker 2: Listen jewelus.
Speaker 1: That's good money, real, dude, that's Alex. He got his history in Miami exclusive with all the top dogs, right, but that it's bigger than that. It's the craft and the ship.
Speaker 4: Let me take that earring though it ain't hearing, did you No?
Speaker 2: I just got these earrings.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna show you what these are. Show me the h L you do it?
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you?
Speaker 3: Why you smell it? Why did you smell it?
Speaker 2: You crazy?
Speaker 1: You smelled it? And by smelling my ear ain't real. I told you these. I said, I got it from CVS. I lose some earrings. I ain't buying more brills either.
Speaker 4: All jokes that people joke about ray J. Ray J really is a mogul man. Ray J has sold, has bought and sold and flipped so many companies.
Speaker 1: And you know how hard that is.
Speaker 2: It's not a joke.
Speaker 1: It's and even in this society where everybody is looking down on the young lit African American entrepreneur, like, you know, you can be lit, you can be focused at the same time. I mean when I say I don't give a fuck, that means that I'm on time. I'm over prepared. I know what I'm talking about. I know everything about what I'm selling because it's my soul, you know what I'm saying. I wake up every day like every show, like my creative directors, the agency, everybody that's a part of the show, they're really they're really my producers, and they've cut all of these shows, right. But you just see the drama behind the scenes. You see it in front of the scenes. And then I mean, wow, we got stun a girl, young rich Mulai.
Speaker 4: Are you ready for the backlass that's gonna come? Because you know you're about to get all the backlass.
Speaker 1: We got blue face. You got blue face already done. So to come with you because see at the Sea at the Tronics Network, we want you to work with everybody.
Speaker 3: We watch different shows.
Speaker 1: We want you to come with us, Come produce your shows, come on set and have fun. Reality stars. I don't know, I haven't never met one that said so excited to go on set today. They always complaining and always are kind of like, not ungrateful, but just mad right because they're not having fun. Everybody that's worked with us said, damn, this ship is just it's like we're just living and we're creating, and the quality and the edits are coming out better than everything that's on TV.
Speaker 2: That's not fun though.
Speaker 1: It's not a y'alla.
Speaker 4: Backlash, nub A CP Urban League social media, they're all gonna give you mad backlash for that.
Speaker 2: You know that?
Speaker 1: Did you guys see the super trailer?
Speaker 2: No, we have to.
Speaker 3: Watch, you'll see y'all know.
Speaker 1: Well, y'all definitely got to see that at least the beginning of the fight club too.
Speaker 5: This is that's Oh I love that.
Speaker 1: Let me talking divorce and all equally separated.
Speaker 2: So it's a tough question.
Speaker 1: I don't care about filling for divorce. But I'm not a weak bitch.
Speaker 2: Don I won't pull up to way.
Speaker 1: I'm here, bitch, nobody's coming downstairs.
Speaker 2: It's every five minutes.
Speaker 5: Sorry, what the fut?
Speaker 2: All the time?
Speaker 5: Is that eleven o'clock?
Speaker 1: It is not whenever you want to show up, don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm here now.
Speaker 1: That full minute I'm.
Speaker 5: Gonna beat a beach chap. Yeah, we got Shawn on his mother brood.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh why.
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 1: So then it goes like that, wait for it, wait for it, wait for it.
Speaker 2: Damn. Oh oh you gotta show me the balance. All right, the balance, Ray, where's the balance? Show me the balance? Yeah, this is Ray?
Speaker 1: Be crazy?
Speaker 5: Okay, where's the next?
Speaker 2: I just want just the host and who Loves Man reunion show? Break? Can just host who loves transgender? Really?
Speaker 8: Because all right, I'm gonna do that for you everybody?
Speaker 1: Whatever? Oh is this a positive?
Speaker 2: Man? We're not letting just that? No, just is not doing that? No views?
Speaker 1: Is this the positive?
Speaker 2: One said?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love them?
Speaker 2: Is this the one? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, let me that's it. With the bird, that's a good bird.
Speaker 2: Bird a bird makes no no.
Speaker 1: But it's a good bird makes the positive?
Speaker 3: He said, no, but it's a good bird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I believe.
Speaker 2: It very minute.
Speaker 9: I don't want to see y'all find the other because that bed that fight me and get with that ship.
Speaker 4: Want ship m crazy if you don't get the fun out of him.
Speaker 5: Oh that's my bitch, Oh ship Shanny.
Speaker 1: That we're on your man form and drunk.
Speaker 7: We don't want him.
Speaker 4: You want to get changing that.
Speaker 6: Oh I had my that me for for some reason.
Speaker 2: Y'all see this flame, oh.
Speaker 6: Ship ray like man, I'm gonna be making so much money.
Speaker 1: Nobody's ever nobody's ever seen me cry. You can see me cry on the trynage.
Speaker 2: Now, that's not a question for you, that's not a question for you. And me just asked the question.
Speaker 5: I mean, I.
Speaker 8: Seek Yeah, is that where those tis about?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 8: The fourth time? Okay, damn, oh okay, what's going on? What you want princess?
Speaker 1: Yeah, take your coat.
Speaker 2: Off, you take your coat off. Your probably it's kind of a little bit.
Speaker 5: I'm all right, what's what's really going on with that? I mean for the fourth time. I mean it's been a conversation for a while.
Speaker 2: Hey, and we just taking right now.
Speaker 5: We're trying to figure it out.
Speaker 2: Unfold on.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know this from the beginning. Like, y'all been through a lot together, a lot too, beautiful babies.
Speaker 1: I want to do one more day with you guys here. I know you guys are busy, but I'm having fun. My son is here, Oh my god. I brought him with me and it's just like it completed a lot of stuff for me because I was, like, he a boy. My daughter loved going to school, and she's in her zone. You know what I'm saying. She five about to be six, but he four, and he like he like be wanting to be with me. And when I'm out of town and I'm not there, that's when I get emotional because it's like, you know what I'm saying, just the little things of what they're trying to learn and who they watch is who they are, like, you know what I'm saying. So he hasn't wanted to leave me, you know how, you like, all right, I want.
Speaker 2: To go back.
Speaker 1: He's like, I want to be with you forever and ever. You know what I'm saying. And then if I even go, like to the store, he'll just start crying. So I'm like, you can come with me everywhere, because it's not like you can't, you know what I'm saying, Like parents and everybody or creators be like I need this time to do Like that's that's the front, bro, It's just making yourself more busy than you should be for the So he here with me. He got on the plane with me, he hopped on the plane, got on the couch, he went to sleep. He woke up in New York, you know, just having a good time.
Speaker 2: Why is p after for a divorce for the fourth time, Regin?
Speaker 1: I just think that sometimes you reached a peak and you said this before. Yeah, And I'm saying everyone is that next peak, because sometimes when you break up, that one is where you're just like depressed about it and you're like, I can't think about nothing else, you know what I'm saying, And then the next one it gets easier, and then it starts to make sense. You know what I'm saying, Because I guess happiness is important, you know what I'm saying. But for me, I didn't. I don't care if my kids are happy, then I don't care about happiness. And a lot of people put things that you have to be happy for your kids. Yeah, for sure. And I feel much more like I feel like I have the power in my hands now. But at the same time, I would I would the fact that we make the vow and I'm one hundred I would I could just I could not be happy and be happy for the kids and just ride it out and figure out which years we're gonna have that's gonna be great, and which aren't you know what I'm saying. So I'm willing to not be happy to be around my kids every day. Like that's not good because you right, no, no, no, I get that. But it's like if you say you're gonna die for your kids, Like you're gonna die for your kids, but but you won't sacrifice your happiness for no, no, no, that's not Mathematically it doesn't, it doesn't add up.
Speaker 4: Because if you're not happy, you know, the mother and the children not happy kids are gonna feel all that energy. So you know, energy's never lost to destroyer, just really transfer from one party to the next.
Speaker 2: So you have to have what you need to give.
Speaker 1: Does do your therapist talk back to you? Oh yeah, Mine doesn't pay a lot to shut up. I just don't. I'm just like trying to figure out whatever I do.
Speaker 3: I'm like, have conversations.
Speaker 1: You're just talking and then she might ask me one or two things and then I say everything, and I'm like, so I got somebody for they give you advice, Okay, don't Okay, So maybe let me read the paper that this one that this this lady is because I don't he's taking your b Is she black?
Speaker 2: Is she?
Speaker 3: Is she black?
Speaker 2: She mised?
Speaker 8: Is she bad?
Speaker 2: Culturally competent? There?
Speaker 1: No, I don't, ye know, I've been like I'm so old, like I'm past like the the you know what I'm saying, the slick you know what I'm saying, the slick player.
Speaker 3: Ship because most of the time black people understand Black people know.
Speaker 5: I asked them, was she bad?
Speaker 1: And I said to certain people that like that kind of style. No, what I'm saying everybody's bad.
Speaker 2: That's not true that.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you you there's no there's no truth on somebody saying that a song is whack.
Speaker 2: Everything's subjective.
Speaker 1: So that's what that kind of it is.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, if your earbud doesn't work, bro, the right one just doesn't work. You can't get somebody's opinion.
Speaker 2: You want to get a divorce, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I'm just I'm really happy. I'm happy that I'm just able to like create something like like in a sense of like give me this building and do all of this ship right now and let me see that ship is like it's it's crazy, y'all speak.
Speaker 3: Do you have a good relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we talk every day. We super cool. Like it's all I don't I just I don't know what that means, you know what I'm saying, Like if we're not together, then you know, I just want to I just wanted to protect her as far as like whatever the industry has or whatever it is doing, Like she's killing them in poker right now. There's a lot of millions on the table. Were playing with millions of dollars, you know what I'm saying. So you just got to protect her and protect the kids, like you cannot the kids. My kids love their mom. They look at that. That's there everything, So how can you not make sure that that figure is Even if you say all this crazy ship and just call me out my name or say I'm gonna die early, whatever, it's still all.
Speaker 4: Is it true that you're trying to get a pardon for sugar Nate from Donald Trump?
Speaker 2: Are you were trying to get one when he was in office? Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Get different.
Speaker 4: That was one of the reasons you was around him when he was in office because you were trying to get a pardon for Sugarnate.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, And that's what you said when you said it, I'm like, that is like a good idea.
Speaker 2: When it can't happen because he's not president.
Speaker 1: I was just about to see I was. I was just about to say, when he wins again, That's what I was just so, you're going for Trump? I don't know who we vote for. It shouldn't be the topic of conversation. What can we do to help this place? Like you know what I'm saying, Like what or what is the look like? Are we all? Is it all messed up? It's all messed up to me? Man, Interest racers, Yeah, interest race was chilling with with with with DT bro. We're talking one for all all people, everybody ate, Like you know what I'm saying for more, I don't know. I mean, I guarantee you this. You can't get canceled. If you say you're gonna vote Donald Trump like you used to. You know what I'm saying, Like, if you said that, you risking something right now. It's like I'm voting for him too. But but but listen, if you if you have your mama's and your grandma, if you have your grandma's and your mama's putting your ballot in for you, because they like, well, we worked hard for this, so I'm gonna put yours in and you tell them to go Trump, just know that they still gonna go biting. So if you're gonna vote, you got to get out there and do it yourself, because you know that's what my mama did.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, you got it.
Speaker 1: Mom's moms just running the mom's just overseeing the whole company. So I got moms as the CEO of the interim CEO right now of Tronics Network, just to my mom sees it different. And my mom is super positive, and you know what I mean, what she did with Brandy was just very very strategic and very clean.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: And then there's me. You know, I take showers all the time, but I don't know how, I don't know how clean.
Speaker 3: It's not as clean as it should be.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no, I'm spotless. Even if I wore white draws. You told people to wear white draws exactly, But I'm saying I'm still dirty inside.
Speaker 5: It's a deeper message.
Speaker 1: I take a lot of showers, but it doesn't take away from the creative filth that that crosses through my mind every day. But I want to take you guys somewhere we're going to go. I want to take you guys to the Bahamas. What just to hang on breakfast club y J I mean we come along way together.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Nice families.
Speaker 2: You bring your family.
Speaker 5: Said, let's go to that.
Speaker 2: Do it sounds like something I'm interested in.
Speaker 5: Going to the Bahamas with j.
Speaker 2: Cameras and the editors.
Speaker 5: That's ready the version on me.
Speaker 1: It's serious. The reason why we asked, yo, let me tell you something. Let me tell you dude, I want to do whatever you want to do.
Speaker 2: That's what you said.
Speaker 5: The god.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: You can get the cameras going right now, Russell.
Speaker 2: I'm just asking to play with you.
Speaker 3: That's the second time Ray.
Speaker 1: You got you got a you got a booty goon show Angela ye made up booty goons. I said it more cut, but I do got the gagency now I do got you know what I'm saying. My transgender squad, and and then Suki and I hangover sixty nine, the first song called pipe You Down. The video is done. I want to break it here. I want to I want to be I want to be on. I wanted to be on heavy rotation here first. You know what I'm saying, this is where I see this is where I see heavy road for this because it's like it has this like drill this drill beat. But that was what it was in the right. Yeah. Yeah, it's a good tune. It's a really good tune. And I think that here, I mean, here's where I know it should be first, like but not just playing it, you know what I'm saying. You know, but the but the world gotta love it. And I want you guys to love it. And if you don't, I'm your friend, my guy.
Speaker 2: I've had my quota of j for today.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen. I have a place down the street. You guys should come see it. It's filled with TVs and like all this editing thing. It's dope. It's dope. Okay, I'm watching the h and we're doing titty tour. Okay, that's what I want. I want you to do. Yeah, will titty table talk like that? Yeah, titty table talk is really about education, educating, like we're giving your experiences on topless topless. Absolutely not. Okay, this is after the titty tour. The titty Tour is me and I got all no nobody's to do. It's a strip club touring. On a strip club tour, titty tour is called tops off for radio guys like that. Yeah, like me give me because I'm thinking about it's us in the strip plus. Right, we go there with the bus and it's invite only, so we're not we don't want you to We're not there to make money. It sounds like it sounds like we are there to throw all the money on the dancers and give you and give you an experience with the songs behind it. Right, So you're watching, they're watching this beautiful celebration, you're listening to the songs and when you leave you can't get them out your head. And so that's how we're kind of doing our radio radio run.
Speaker 3: That's not like Jocelyn's cabaret she has that strip club.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but we're just we're we're just going in and just having fun. This isn't a show. This is just you know, no, no, no, it is a show. Yeah, I think now it is.
Speaker 2: No. I can't wait to see you as a billionaire.
Speaker 5: I'm telling cold.
Speaker 2: Somethings. I pray for God, bionaire, you got the office. This m hm.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, even more like a little electric bike wing to do what they do. People respect. You know, you started the electric bike stuff before with before before before. Other creators saw and said, I got a better idea, right, because that's what ideas do. And I had to stand up because I you know, I'm sitting down a lot when I'm editing.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, it sounds if you just stand on business, right, And what I mean by that is like, you need to do more interviews where you're talking about your business acumen and your business portfolio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's time now. But you know I couldn't do that there because it was so sealed tight and I had to like, you know, just watch a couple of things. But I'm in full control. I spent all my money. I spent all my money on don't even tronics, t R O n i X network dot com.
Speaker 3: You should get people thirty days free where they can see if they can enjoy it first, and then you'll get them clicked.
Speaker 5: He was already talking about you.
Speaker 3: You gotta put your credit card in full anyway, I get thirty days.
Speaker 1: Like see, you got to understand DJ Envy. This is the loudest, most premium content they're ever gonna get with an art that you can't beat, that just makes you feel good. For four ninety nine, I've never seen yeah, because what's out now is a saturation of inconsistency where you don't know what's going on, but they're fighting. It works for a target audience, but doing my testing with that audience, they love these story arcs as well. They love, like, you know, a show to start and then it has a climax and then it goes into the inspirational thing or the cliffhanger for something else. It's not being produced like that right now on the other shows. And if Zeus is our competition, then we're our competition because there there hasn't been another show after the show we did. That are the shows we did. You can take us off of Baddies executive producer for the second and third season and on Fine you see where the first time it starts with it say boom, no man.
Speaker 8: What I love about what you showed us is that we saw and then we saw the emotional parts behind it. We saw fights, and then we seen in the same niggas crying like I love you. Then we shoot you know, we throw to a clip of you without agency.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, So that was the gauge.
Speaker 1: That was it was a agency, the ride and Dumping D Okay, Dumping D in the rod yep, what was it. We appreciate you for joining Dumping and the Ride. The Ride is the CEO of the gagency, and Dumping D is his associate. Dumping agency.
Speaker 2: Fantastic name for again, he's like, who's gonna.
Speaker 1: Look next week when it comes out? And the reason one that like broke thing out the Yeah, like in the gas station he was shout out to Dumping D Yo. I told y'all, y'alls gonna be popping now. I'm talking to the Breakfast club about y'all. My word is all I got.
Speaker 2: Hey, me and jeffs pregnant man.
Speaker 5: No, please, that's not.
Speaker 1: Talking at presenting a lot.
Speaker 2: No, I'm happy for you. J I can't wait to see what the Tronic Network does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we are. We are working it. Now. You can go in and you can subscribe, pre subscribe now the trailer is coming. I'm dropping the super trailer with y'all said what y'all just saw right now?
Speaker 8: Okay, Oh, you're gonna drop it right now so we get a Breakfast club exclusive.
Speaker 4: Okay, then it does we're gonna put it in YouTube video to to where they can see when we're watching it, they can see it on y'all got on?
Speaker 1: That was you'all computer?
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, we actually do have it, but look the first one.
Speaker 1: But look, man, you got that first episode that don't nobody got that's crazy.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna put that one up there.
Speaker 1: But when it comes out on twenty fifth, so that's next week. What you guys can do it? You guys have you guys are the only ones with that episode. It was an accident because remember I was trying to show you all the other stuff.
Speaker 5: But but we were supposed to get there. We're supposed to see that murder live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I didn't want to. I didn't want to, you know what?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That was just na.
Speaker 3: Can we drop a ball for ray J man?
Speaker 1: Yes, Ray J ladies, gentlemen.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, yes, yes, let's please play that.
Speaker 1: You're a part of the Elohan. You are a part of the Elohan, I know. Like all right, so this is the new song. This is the first song. Because you got Tronics Media Group, then you have Tronics Music Group. It coincide. There you go, there's a subsidi area off one and then the other. That's right, all tronics industry. There you go, right. This song is the first kicker off Sukiana and ray J is called Pipe You Down, Pipe You Down Right, and it's a really good tune. Suki has a show coming out on the Tronics Network where she's executive producing it. Here's the title, Little Coochies.
Speaker 2: Of Las Vegas, little nothing spoof.
Speaker 1: It's about all of the sexy little dancers people. Yeah, but then splits right, splits your first fighter on the bond. I let her produce the show called Big Hoochies of Atlanta and that's the big, big big ones.
Speaker 2: Big Back to at l show called Big Back to Yo.
Speaker 1: That's crazy and the agencies like series is like Broke Back Mountain but three iality version. Oh my god, yes, ray J.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 7: Chronics Network appreciate getting breakfast good morning, Wake that ass up in the morning at Breakfast club.
Speaker 1: MHM.