Speaker 1: It's the radio segment that's trying to break a Guinness World record, but he needs a willing surgeon to do it because he wants to achieve the world's first ever zipline circumcision.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if the doctor's on the zip line with a scalpel and flies by, or if they're both on it together at the same time.
Speaker 3: Either way, Okay, keep your eye out and your pants up for laser stories. No, I just hope there's harnesses reading weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we've got.
Speaker 1: A laser and those other zippy snips just don't. This first laser story is out of Colorado. A thirty two year old's grocery store worker named Stephen Masalta got busted last month after allegedly getting frisky all the way with and cover your ears if you don't want to hear this with some produce at the store that he worked at. My god, we're talking fruits, vegetables, and yes, even some baked goods too.
Speaker 3: Did they go back on the shelf or they get thrown away?
Speaker 2: Do I want to know?
Speaker 1: Maybe you don't want to know the answer to Some might say that it's disgusting because these items weren't sealed.
Speaker 2: Aw and this was happening.
Speaker 3: Is it just like in the middle of the day breaking in there after hours?
Speaker 1: You want to know how to do it too, How you can go figure it out?
Speaker 2: Go talk to him.
Speaker 1: But unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, he was not caught in the act of doing it. The police nabbed him after he was seen pleasuring himself outside of quote numerous coffee shops and businesses, and that led them to searching his home, where they found video evidence of his supermarket desecrations.
Speaker 2: He kept video of it. I supposed to love your job, but not literally. What the heck?
Speaker 1: What happens between him and his bushel of girlfriends should be his own business. Let's go to your next laser story out of the sports world.
Speaker 2: Bring me somewhere else, Jeff.
Speaker 1: If you are a Philadelphia Phillies fan, the best night for games is always dollar.
Speaker 2: Hot Dog Night. That is awesome.
Speaker 1: The team's been doing him for more than a quarter century, but unfortunately the Wiener fun has officially ended, and it's all because of fans unruly hot dog behavior.
Speaker 2: People ruin everything, don't I know we do.
Speaker 1: The organization cited last year's April eleventh game, when Philly fans turned the stadium into a full blown food fight.
Speaker 2: Tossing.
Speaker 1: They were tossing their franks as far as they could across the stadium. Yes, that squirts the mustard, and yeah, the people were being pelted with flying wieners, causing multiple fan evictions. The Phillies also say the demand for the dollar dogs led to clogged lanes on the concourse, which caused security and safety concerns.
Speaker 4: Oh come on, Yeah, well, they don't want the fans to be too upset because they are replacing dollar hot Dog Night with a one for two deal by one hot dog, get two buns, because.
Speaker 2: The buns are lighter to throw and they don't hurt people, so you can toss. I bet the sequels will be happy.
Speaker 1: And the grocery store worker from the last story knows exactly what to do with this. This next Lazer story is out of the South Poles board of your old office job, or looking for some excitement in your life, look no further than a recent job posting as a penguin counter in Antarctica.
Speaker 2: Do you have to be a scientist? To do that, not for this one.
Speaker 1: The Antarctic Heritage Truss is looking for five individuals to engage in a once in a lifetime opportunity counting penguins and sorting mail at the world's southernmost post office.
Speaker 3: Okay, is it be the worst job for Jose, Like you would get so distracted, like where.
Speaker 2: Was I was there twenty two? Yeah, well there's another baby penguin. Yeah, you look just like the other baby peng Yeah, this would be so rough.
Speaker 1: I can give you someone to talk to you though, for an extended period of time.
Speaker 2: That might be nice.
Speaker 1: While it sounds like an exceedingly lonely gig, some seven hundred nautical miles south of the tip of Argentina, it is visited by thousands of cruise ships a year, So maybe you'll be able to wave to another person who's on the boat just passing by.
Speaker 2: Yil, sir, I want your Wi Fi signal. There they go.
Speaker 1: That was your one human to human interaction for the next two months.
Speaker 3: The humid penguins, Well, maybe you'll have time to actually teach the penguins how to tap dance, and you could do like a.
Speaker 1: If you want to. Applicants have until today to apply.
Speaker 2: That's not much time. Better get cracking this.
Speaker 1: Next layser stories out of Senior Citizen News headquarters. There are some emojis that no one understands. But do you have a parent or a grandparent who can't process even the most simple ones.
Speaker 3: Yes, my mom was sending me sensual lips for a while.
Speaker 2: Think so, mom.
Speaker 1: A new study on emojis found that older folks are less likely to use emojis than younger adults, which makes sense since they've only been around for about a decade.
Speaker 2: I think it's also like they can't see them.
Speaker 3: You see them hold their phone out further and further away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kind of like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, an old man looking at a.
Speaker 2: Phone looks like Alan Winterbot.
Speaker 1: So they haven't been around for very long, and their ascent has been really fast.
Speaker 2: That's why we need to cut grandma some slacks.
Speaker 3: I am tired, Grandma.
Speaker 1: They tested people's understanding of eight different emojis, just the face ones, three happy, including the grinning face, too sad including the crying face, too surprised including the screaming face, and one angry one, and they found this simple the one that older folks were least comfortable understanding was the surprised face with wide eyes and blushed cheeks.
Speaker 2: Why they just didn't understand what that meant.
Speaker 1: Happiness was the next most difficult to interpret, which is strange and kind of a little bit sad.
Speaker 3: Maybe their life is so long they're not shocked by anything very happy about stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, there is good news.
Speaker 1: Authors of the study report that older folks do have the desire to learn more about emojis and become more comfortable using them. They just need somebody to come and show them the ropes. And that's why we're going to be sending this guy out as a representative to all of.
Speaker 2: The assisted living facilities.
Speaker 1: He's got his egg plant in peach emoji already for show and town at the senior home.
Speaker 2: I've heard those places meet that.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, that's how means plays and shroys has come to an end for the day.
Speaker 2: We'll do it again the same time on Friday. Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,