Speaker 1: Sneaky husbands, two timing live live, bad.
Speaker 2: Boyfriends, and even worse girlfriends.
Speaker 3: They thought they could get away with that, but now Yara about to get busted. You know, the first time Taylor Swift sang the lyric Karma is my boyfriend, Yeah, Travis Kelcey got very confused and upset, saying, hey, what who Who's karma? And then he went and won a super Bowl just to prove to Taylor he is better than karma ever could be. Yeah.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 3: Luckily you don't have to join the NFL and win a championship to prove your worth to an unfaithful ex. Instead, just use karma to get even with them. Right here on Busted, we got a few listeners ready to tell us how they caught their significant others doing something like a gosh dang acrobat. We're gonna start with Sarah, tell us how you busted your significant other.
Speaker 4: Hey, so I was suspicious, you know, he was seeing and I I had this coworker dress up like an Amazon delivery guy and put me in a big package with like airholes in it.
Speaker 3: Wait wait wait, wait box you up and delivered you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like in a big box with airholes. Oh, No, I thought you were just gonna say he like looked through the windows. No, it's a little more than that.
Speaker 1: Wow. So you're in a box in his living room at this point.
Speaker 2: Where are you?
Speaker 4: So he drove me to my own house and like laid me down on the front steps of my house.
Speaker 3: Okay, and then a porch pirate came by and that would Oh god, what happened.
Speaker 4: So I'm there for like twenty minutes and like sharing up. This uber stops and a girl gets out and she's walking to my door and I reach out like a hand through one of the air holes and grabbed her ankle and I yelled, what are you doing here? And she screamed and ran away.
Speaker 3: Are you sure she wasn't just delivering his food?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The actual Amazon delivery.
Speaker 4: I mean that was all the proof I needed.
Speaker 2: Wow Y.
Speaker 3: Every time I go home now and I see a box on my door, so I'm gonna be like, who's in there? Let's go to Rick. Just still, that was a crazy one. Rick, tell us how you busted your significant other.
Speaker 2: So I work at the same company as my girlfriend, but she's in the sales department and I'm in it. Okay, Oh it you can spy on anybody.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: Got the advantage.
Speaker 2: So one day I needed to do an update on everybody's office laptops, and I see that one of the sales guys has a video on his laptop called hooking Up with the Sales Girl. He titled that.
Speaker 3: I'm sure that's the secret name for the taxes that he's filing in there.
Speaker 2: Guys girlfriend volume four?
Speaker 3: Did that send off a red flag for you?
Speaker 1: I mean, there's gonna be more than one sales girl though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, hopefully, hopefully, that's what I was thinking. But I opened the video and sure enough, there's my girlfriend cheating.
Speaker 3: I think she would be so insulted at the title of that video, sales like hot beautiful woman or maybe.
Speaker 1: Just her name.
Speaker 3: I'm glad that you respect the privacy of your employees going through all their folders and updates.
Speaker 1: There's no it person that respects privacy exactly.
Speaker 3: Fair enough, So what did you do when you saw that video?
Speaker 2: Of course I was furious, but I didn't say anything. I kept it in well because I had a feeling that I had a plan here. A few weeks later, our general manager sent out the end of the year celebration video for our company. Yeah, oh so a different video accidentally got sent out.
Speaker 4: At shut up dude? Wow yea, that is wild.
Speaker 3: Okay, And then what happened? Did you get fired or did she get promoted? People always say I T is boring.
Speaker 2: There's some really good days.
Speaker 3: Don't mess with your I T person. Treat them with some respect. Let's go to our last, certainly not our least call though. We've got Chelsea on the line. Chelsea, tell us how you busted your significant.
Speaker 1: Other a few years ago. I'm living with my boyfriend in the apartment.
Speaker 4: Already were living.
Speaker 3: Apartment.
Speaker 4: What happened, Chelsea?
Speaker 1: So it's like two am in the fire alarm goes off. I hate yeah, okay, yeah, but it's just not the alarm going off, it's a whole fire going going Okay.
Speaker 3: It's actually the only time it was actually happening in your apartment.
Speaker 1: It wasn't in my apartment, but in my apartment complex. It was the fire. Oh my gosh, so scary. I hope you got you got out obviously. Well, what even scarier is that it's two am.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I can't find my man. He's nowhere in the bed. God, So I look all over my apartment. He's not there.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Eventually I have to leave because everyone's going outside, you know, and I don't want to burn up.
Speaker 2: Good choice, Good choice.
Speaker 1: So I hear one of the firefire to say, some idiot is over there getting freaky with candle wax and started a fire in the bedroom. So, you know, me being the nosy person I am. I look in the back of the ambulance and lo and behold there's my boyfriend with the neighbors who has over her back that is messed up.
Speaker 3: Did you break up with him right there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know, that's just one of those situations that you just leave them on red in real life.
Speaker 3: Okay, but you didn't happen to catch like what brand of candles was, because I don't want to have a similar mistake happened at all. Oh darn okay, Yankee candle and sticking with you.
Speaker 2: She was a cinnamon bun flavor.
Speaker 3: Not getting those next time?
Speaker 2: Wow? Thanks Chelsea.
Speaker 3: Make sure to hit up our text Sports seven eighty five nine two if you have a funny story about how you caught your ex cheating and you could be on the next edition of busted. We got your phone tap coming up right after this
Speaker 2: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning,