Speaker 1: One eight hundred d ui away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred douy away dot com or call eight hundred do you y away Today?
Speaker 2: We call a woman who went to her doctor recently because she's been having some trouble sleeping.
Speaker 3: Oh that's hard.
Speaker 2: They did some tests and they said that they'd call her soon with an update. Well, we're going to tell her that we work closely with her doctor and we just got the remedy to finally put her mind and her body at rest so she can sleep well. And who else better to do that than our own Jose Bolagna. You'll hear his idea in your phone's hat right now.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi, is this Claire Make Yes, it is Hi.
Speaker 3: This is Scott Chegg with the Sleep Institute. General practitioner referred to you to me regarding your sleep issues.
Speaker 4: Okay, hey, yeah, the.
Speaker 3: Doctor wanted me to get a hold of you because of our success here at the clinic using audio therapy.
Speaker 4: So my doctor referred to you guys to me.
Speaker 3: Yes, the doctor refers a lot of her patients to us. We have an ASMR therapy that.
Speaker 2: We do here. Have you heard of it?
Speaker 4: I'm not sure if I have.
Speaker 3: No. It's basically a soothing voice or some type of sound, you know, whispering over calming music. I found that it's really helped many people relax, get better rest. It's very life changing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I actually I do think I've heard of that, and so they thought there'd be something I should come in for.
Speaker 3: Actually, we can do it over the phone right now.
Speaker 4: Oh, right now.
Speaker 3: There's no time like the present. It's very simple and complimentary. This is free.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: You just get into a relaxed state and the voice will come in soon and guide you.
Speaker 4: Okay, right now, okay.
Speaker 1: O.
Speaker 3: Lose your eyes, let go of the day. Imagine you're standing in a serene forest. What wow, surrounded by towering trees, swaying gently in.
Speaker 4: The cool I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Is this part we're starting right now? This is this? Is it?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That's our as m R Mickey. We found nothing puts your mind more at ease and picturing the happiest place on earth.
Speaker 4: I appreciate what you guys are doing over here, but I'm not finding this very relaxing. That voice is not relaxing.
Speaker 3: Well that's that's okay.
Speaker 2: We have other options that'd be great.
Speaker 3: Let's try this. Are we ready and relax?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Field of white out a world? Lift him from your shoulders as you've sunk deeper in a relaxation.
Speaker 4: Stop wait you all safe?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 4: Stop, this is for now. That's not relaxing at all. That guy is creepy sounding. Doctor preferred you guys.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I may have actually dozed off for a second, but were you? Did you want us to say something again? I?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just this is supposed to be relaxing. I'm so sorry. I think I'm missing something.
Speaker 3: Isn't it the grounds of the voice?
Speaker 4: No, that voice is not relaxing. It's it's actually terrifying. He sounds like some sort of serial killer, like who leaps to that?
Speaker 3: That's our most requested voice.
Speaker 4: I don't know who you're working with, but there's no way to scientifically works for people.
Speaker 3: What about this?
Speaker 4: I don't think I need to hear anymore.
Speaker 3: Listen to the gentle, bitter batter of the rain on the leaves or what.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, stop please.
Speaker 3: The rain on your homes homes excuse me, not like the home. I mean like the like the rooftop or whatever as soothing rhythm, lulling into a sleep of tranquility.
Speaker 4: Sell me and can I get the doctor back again?
Speaker 3: I'm the doctor.
Speaker 4: This is you? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: Be quiet and go to sleep or whatever.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know what. Sorry, it's ridiculous. No it is.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: This insulting. It's wasting my time.
Speaker 3: It is insulting. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: Listen please.
Speaker 3: My name is Jose I'm on a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. You were set up by your husband, Luke. It's a prank phone call you, Luke. Yes, he told us you've been having a bunch of sleep issues. He wanted to play a joke on you. He thought it'd be hilarious.
Speaker 4: Are you joking? Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Doesn't sound like you got a good night's sleep last night. You're kind of grumpy.
Speaker 4: God, I'm going to sleep well to night. That was ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Between you and sleeping may not be the smallest song.
Speaker 4: Stop you gotta stop you ever just see You're so creepy.
Speaker 1: Week Up every morning was phone taps. Weekday mornings on the twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,