Speaker 1: You got a return player today. Emily is back. She's one and two all time against you, looking to even up the series today and Emily works at a preschool wrangling small children all day, similar to our own producer his job here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, larger children, but we're still the same maturity level. Emily, do you have any tips for our producer on how to get us all to behave?
Speaker 1: No? Not really, Okay, we're highly intelligent here, and we're going to prove it when we go over these trivia questions. Brook's gonna leave the studio and while she heads out, let's go over the rules real fast, thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say past. But you have to beat Brooke outright to win. Are you ready? I'm ready? Good luck, Emily. Your time starts now on this day. In twenty twenty, what true crime documentary about Joe Exotic was released? Uh, Tiger King? Does the Statue of Liberty watch the sun rise or the sun set every day? Right? Which US city is known as the birthplace of jazz, New Orleans. When looking at a fraction, the number on top is called what numera, in which state is Elvis' famous home, Graceland, Tennessee. According to Spotify, who had the most globally streamed podcast last year? You point, yeah, that was so good. Emily are our favorite? Okay, back in the studio answer, I bet she does. Well. We have to wait till we get to the questions on that. In the meantime, let's ask Emily, do you have any plans for spring break? I'm leaving the summer camp at the beach or spring break camp. I guess it is should be one for adults, like our grandparents can run it and then we get to go be kids again.
Speaker 3: You know, I think that's just adulthood, like go to the beach.
Speaker 1: You have kids anymore? You don't tell that thrilled about the camp? Emily, No, I think it'll be fun my first time doing it.
Speaker 3: So okay, I see, I see.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Maybe we'll send jose there for give him missus. Can I have orange slice?
Speaker 2: How do you think all of childhood experiences come with orange slices?
Speaker 3: Vitamin C is very important? Anything about the kids. He's like, oh, he brought orange slices. I'm like, I did it.
Speaker 1: I don't care. It was a doctor's appointment. We gotta get some brook. Are you ready? Good luck? Your time starts now on this day. In twenty twenty, what true crime documentary about Joe Exotic was released?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Joe Exotic, Joe Tiger, Tiger King does the.
Speaker 1: Statue of Liberty? Watch the sun rise or the sun set every day?
Speaker 3: Rise?
Speaker 1: Which US city is known as the birthplace.
Speaker 3: Of jazz Oo, New Orleans.
Speaker 1: When looking at a fraction, the number on top is called what the numerator in? Which state is Elvis's famous home, Graceland, Tennessee. According to Spotify, who had the most globally streamed podcast last.
Speaker 3: Year, podcast Brooking Jeffrey in the Morning. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Spotify is so fun if you listen to us there, because we even put up little questions every day that you get an answer and interact with.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 3: You've got some exclusives that happened on the weekend.
Speaker 1: Okay, we don't sell thirsty at all. Let's go to the scoreboard and see how you both did. With Jose, I'm killed two people, I'm kilt?
Speaker 3: Oh god, that was dark. Okay, with humor, Jose, obviously.
Speaker 1: You got five correct days. Wow, it was a really good dan Brook. Yes, against the score of five. You gotta be on your game and that.
Speaker 3: First question may have set me off.
Speaker 2: Well, so fun.
Speaker 1: All time record goes to one, two and one. Now, Emily and ties do go to the house. Let's go to the answers. On this day, twenty twenty, Tiger King the document came out about Joe Exotic. The Statue of Liberty watches the sun rise every single day because she faces east. Birthplace of Jazz is the city of New Orleans. A numerator is the number on top of a fraction.
Speaker 2: Yes, my daughter just finished her fraction chapter in matth so that was real frustrating.
Speaker 1: Yes, and Elvis's famous home, Graceland is in Tennessee. Joe Rogan Experience was the most globally streamed podcast last year. Fourth year in a row, Joe Rogan takes the top spot. He averages eleven million people per We're second with ten point nine nine.
Speaker 3: Mili, did you start pedaling more conspiracy theories?
Speaker 1: Maybe a kids camp, Emily, you can convince all the children to start listening to our show and then give a bunch of more inclic lots of Okay, Hey, Emily, thanks for coming back and on playing. It does now. We can't give you any money here, but just we're playing. You do win two tickets to see Lol Wayne perform at That's a Coma Doome May seventeen. Oh you already know he got Orgin his writer. Oh yeah, don't miss Lil Wayne when he comes to town this spring, and get your tickets now at ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 2: All thank you, you're fun to play against.
Speaker 3: Call again sometime, okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we'll be back to the Windbrooks Bockt the same time tomorrow, brook and Jeffrey
Speaker 3: In the morning.