Speaker 1: You're here, we're here.
Speaker 2: Let's do this podcast thing all right? All right, full out of the show starts now.
Speaker 3: Good morning everybody, because it's Brooke and Jeffrey in the mornings. And despite multiple defeats in the past, McDonald's executives think this might finally be the right time to reintroduce a certain burger concept.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, what.
Speaker 3: Well, currently their largest burger on the menu is the quarter pounder, hence the name of it.
Speaker 1: How big is it?
Speaker 3: But now they want to go even bigger? Oh back to wanting everything big super again. McDonald's wants to create a larger, even more satiating burger that completely satisfies you. And in the past they've rolled out stuff like the McDLT the Arch Deluxe, the Grand Mac.
Speaker 1: Why do I feel like you have these memorized You're not even reading them.
Speaker 3: Their new one is gonna be so giant it won't fit in the traditional cardboard box.
Speaker 4: What new box?
Speaker 3: If you order it at the drive do you have to get two boxes and frankenstein them together. It's gonna test the suspension of your car when they hand it to you through the window.
Speaker 1: What is it, Jack?
Speaker 3: Well, they have this giant new burger. What's it gonna be called? We don't know yet.
Speaker 1: Wait.
Speaker 3: Some say they could go with the mcbiggie burger. Oh, that makes it kind of sound like a kids burger, though mcbiggie is kind of too cute. Oh, really a little cute. One theory says they're gonna put three mix on the front of it, mcmick, because it's going to be that bigburger.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you're a chicken.
Speaker 3: They should have done that with their chicken sandwich burger. Whatever they call it, they're gonna be testing it out in twenty different markets, and if it's successful, they're gonna scale it from there.
Speaker 2: It has to be I only want it if it's going to be served in a large pizza box.
Speaker 3: That's how they should do it. Prepare your mouths and your stomachs for what McDonald's is about to throw at.
Speaker 2: You sideways to get it through the drive through windows.
Speaker 3: We're going to prepare our throats for a shock. Colic Question of the Day.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're starting to prepare, Jeff.
Speaker 3: I've been waiting months for this digital Jake, give it to us as big as you can please.
Speaker 1: You did it yesterday.
Speaker 4: Science fiction fans, astronomers, probe enthusiasts, all of them look forward to this moment National Alien Abduction Day. And it doesn't matter if you've had a close encounter from the great Beyond or if you're like Jeff and you're crossing your fingers saying, please make.
Speaker 3: It happen today, Bro, Bro, that's right.
Speaker 4: In honor of our little green friends, we're gonna do a most Famous Aliens in Pop Culture edition of plenty of Now. I have a list of the twenty most iconic extraterrestrials from TV and films from the past forty years. Okay, and just like how we first started playing plenty of twenty, we're gonna go around the room. You guess one of the top answers you're still in. You get it wrong, and you're out shoot.
Speaker 1: This is like the OG That's.
Speaker 4: Right OG plenty of twenty. Side note, the silver save for the number one answer is still in play. So starting with the woman whose treadmill hunch has been compared to an elderly intergalactic squid.
Speaker 1: Come on, fuck terrible video, I blame Alexis.
Speaker 4: Twenty most popular aliens and pop culture on my list, Give me a guest, Oh.
Speaker 1: God, I get a start. I'm gonna go with ET.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Et is the number one answer on my list from Et the Extraterrestrial nineteen eighty two. The first.
Speaker 5: Next is alexis, Oh, I know you guys gave me a pen and paper.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I have nothing to write down. I don't even know another.
Speaker 3: Alien aliens in any TV show.
Speaker 5: It makes you can't feel like when Star Wars are saying like it's an actual alien.
Speaker 4: Star Wars from Star Wars does take place in space.
Speaker 5: Yea, I've seen one Star Wars movie, but the only guy doesn't he kind of suck was in jar Jar like an alien.
Speaker 4: Alex's first pick was jar Jar binks. You can just say, I'm gonna say, yeah, that's not on the list. I'm sorry, Okay, I love the enthusiasm behind that one. Now let's go to Jose.
Speaker 3: Well, Alexis took my j.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I will stick with Star Wars and go.
Speaker 4: Yoda Yoda number three on my list, Jose, we have one and three off the border over to Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: Even though they don't really look or like seem like an alien, they're constantly referenced on the show as being one the vulcan Spock.
Speaker 4: Number two on my the whole top three off the border. Back to Brook.
Speaker 2: Do the aliens from the movie The Alien have a name like the ones that come up through your stomach?
Speaker 4: They do have a name.
Speaker 1: They do.
Speaker 4: It's Carl. You don't, I will tell you the name if that's on the list.
Speaker 1: The aliens from Alien obviously named Janet.
Speaker 4: Janet and Carl. The aliens from Alien number five on the list, they're called Xenomorphsa morphs Guy one, two, three, and five off the border. Back to Jose.
Speaker 6: Oh, my gosh, so I wrote on Alien and then I wrote something after it, and.
Speaker 4: Then it's a tough way to go out this morning. For the sea. It's a scramble.
Speaker 3: It looks like chamberlains chamber.
Speaker 6: Oh the Star Wars Chewbaccabacca number fifteen on the list.
Speaker 4: Chewbacca Chamberlain is his name?
Speaker 3: Just see what a bunch of scribbles.
Speaker 4: We're back to Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's do uh. Superhero aliens The most famous one Superman Superman.
Speaker 4: Number sixteen on the list from the planet Krypton, making him an alien. Back to Brook. You have your silver save as well, so feel free to just let it loose.
Speaker 2: Oh God, I can't remember the I keep thinking of the alien and I think it's from the Adult animated show that Jeffrey really likes, and he's Gray.
Speaker 1: I can't think of his name, So I'm gonna go Alf, oh, Alf.
Speaker 4: Number seventeen on the list. Elf, Jose, we're back to you.
Speaker 7: So now I want to say like Power Rangers because they're no, no, it's not the Power.
Speaker 8: To help me or no, no, no, I'm gonna go with not the Power Range.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 4: Sord On did not make the top twenty. Jose is out, Jeffrey, were up to you?
Speaker 3: You gotta get this right or Brook wins now I was thinking of the show that Brooke was thinking of. It's from American Dad alien. I know who's name I can't remember now, but I'm not gonna help. I'm just gonna say I think this is wrong. His name's Gary.
Speaker 4: No, Gary from American Dad. Not on the list. It's Roger. That means Brook, You've won the suion of plenty of twenty. She literally just said, I don't want to be Let's quickly go over the aliens. You guys might have missed the Predator alien from the Predator franchise is number four group from Guardians of the Galaxy was on there. The Martians from Mars attacks Ky and Codos from the Simpsons. That's what I was gonna The Martians from the Muppets, sometimes called the Yip Yips. I had a picture print it out for you. Gizmo from Gremlins, the Arquillian from Men in Black, the Prawns from District Nine, the Board from Star Trek, Stitch from Lilo and Stitch and the Great Kazoo.
Speaker 3: Who were you thinking of?
Speaker 5: Alexis a little ones from toy Story.
Speaker 3: Well Brook the one who gets it right, so she gets to choose who get shocked, and they're going to be seeing a thousand miles by Vanessa.
Speaker 2: Carlon Well, Jeffrey, it's not a pro, but it's close. So you okay?
Speaker 3: Making my way downtown walk in fast faces passing him home bound Darren Blankley, I just want that's your.
Speaker 9: Chocolate question of the day, frooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Whenever somebody has a brilliant idea, it's usually represented with a little light bulb over your head. Yeah, ding, But do you ever wonder what did they use before light bulbs were invented.
Speaker 6: Candle whights by itself, a little candle pop up there, lantern, glowing oil lamp, or maybe just a little shooting star like streaped across your forehead.
Speaker 3: Cave man banging two rocks together, sparks. I don't know, And the only reason I asked is because on my light bulb is running a little bit loaded.
Speaker 10: Oh you know, one of.
Speaker 1: Those LED's power set up for like you change them every five years.
Speaker 3: Yes, I should have installed on while I could. Instead, I need to call an electrician, ask him to come over and tinker around up there. Get that baby burning nice and bright. For a brand new edition of What's on Your Mind?
Speaker 1: You need that light bulb.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a one million watt flood light above my dome. It's coming up in just a few minutes. It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. And you don't realize how little you actually know about someone until you have to buy them a birthday present. So I'm hoping to get a few hints about what to buy each of you as we go around the room for another highly informational edition of What's on Your Mind. We're gonna start with Brooke Brook, what's on your mind?
Speaker 2: Well, I just got to say now that the mouse is out of the bag, and Alexis knows that there was a mouse in my kitchen, thousands of the ca.
Speaker 1: My husband is a hero for all.
Speaker 3: He finally agreed to consummate the marriage. Good for you, Michael.
Speaker 1: For handling the mouse.
Speaker 2: He called me frantic at work, and apparently I wasn't his first call. It took a lot of outside help to get this mouse taken care of. First, he called my brother in law who just told him to turn the dishwasher on, and he was.
Speaker 1: Like, no, that is disgusting and I will not do that. So then he called me and I was like, just grab it, grab it with your hands. It's just a little mouse. He didn't like it either.
Speaker 2: So then I went in and asked producer Boyd whose idea was tongs.
Speaker 1: He thought, kitchen tongs.
Speaker 3: I will naturally go to the utensil. I thought you meant as like you for a meal.
Speaker 8: Because so then he called my mom and dad and now we're at least an hour into this ordeal, and my dad can't stop laughing at him. So offer zero advice and my mom comes up with a good one.
Speaker 2: She says, the shot back, get the shot back, and suck because it's stuck in the dishwasher.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you realize this.
Speaker 2: The mouse is inside the dishwasher. So he tries to shot back. That doesn't work either.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Finally he turns to a good old fashioned broom and that's that gets the job done. It gets the mouse out of the house. I'm not going to go into detail. Two hours later, he feels like a true hero.
Speaker 3: Of a house husband of the Year.
Speaker 1: Husband of the Year. He got the mouse out of the dishwasher in the kitchen.
Speaker 3: Jo's on your mind?
Speaker 6: Well, I went to an MLS game over the weekend and I'm in my seats and I hear a loud scream from like five rolls back behind him and it's just ah, is.
Speaker 4: That Jose, Oh my gosh. Like so I turn around and I motioned for her to come.
Speaker 6: Down, like come on, and she comes down.
Speaker 4: We get a pick, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: She's like freaking out and she she's like a true, true, true fancy.
Speaker 3: So I go back to my seat, I sit back down.
Speaker 1: You're feeling really cool.
Speaker 6: Five minutes later, I hear, Jose, you're amazing.
Speaker 3: All right, but remember when we just did our okay, same person.
Speaker 9: Girl.
Speaker 1: Clarify I'm a different person.
Speaker 4: No, no, And then.
Speaker 3: She goes, Jose, can I have your phone number?
Speaker 6: And the entire section starts cracking up.
Speaker 4: And then I feel embarrassed, and she goes, don't worry, I'm twenty eight. I'm I know I look young.
Speaker 6: And so now we're having a one sided conversation.
Speaker 4: The middle of the soccer match.
Speaker 3: I open the floodgate to her.
Speaker 6: Just now it's we're yelling, So then I have to yell back. I'm like Instagram, like Instagram me, and she's like, okay, I'll hit you up on Instagram.
Speaker 1: What's your hand?
Speaker 4: And so literally I feel so embarrassed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you guys are screamed. I crossed like a giant stadium.
Speaker 6: I'm not trying to flirt Jeff for once. I'm literally so embarrassing.
Speaker 1: And why didn't it all happen when you were together? I know, I know, I know, So that happened the entire last half.
Speaker 5: This wouldn't happen if you sat in the three hundreds, and they can't see.
Speaker 3: It as nice to see, alexis what's been on your mind years.
Speaker 5: I've been coaching high school track lately, I told you, and I love it so much that I saw an opportunity to be a pilates coach, and I thought, why not get a third job?
Speaker 1: Okay, might as well you like to exercise.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was an audition you go to and like perform at.
Speaker 9: And I went.
Speaker 5: And I realized as I'm talking to the girls that I get in there, that a lot of them have done about like a hundred pilates classes.
Speaker 3: One hundred of them hundred, and I've done.
Speaker 1: Two in my lifetime.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're going to be an instructor after only going to two classes?
Speaker 5: To anybody I get up, I know, and it's my alphabetical order. So I go second out of like twenty girls to.
Speaker 1: Teach a class.
Speaker 4: Is that good or bad? It's bad?
Speaker 1: When I realized I don't know how to use the machine.
Speaker 8: Okay, that's the whole pilates class.
Speaker 5: The whole thing is setting up the machine as I'm teaching, and.
Speaker 1: That I'm going through my lesson.
Speaker 5: I'm walking through and I realized I'm miscounting, like I told people to do a ten of a rep. But then I wasn't actually counting what we were at. No, So then I'm like guessing where we're at, and I'm asking the class what number we're on, and like I look over in this girl.
Speaker 1: It's like giving me a thumbs up. She's like, good job. And that's how you know you're doing that.
Speaker 2: It's funny because you took this job with having zero radio experience and it worked out because you don't need.
Speaker 1: Much for this.
Speaker 5: That's the worst thing is these people told me, They're like, oh, you work radio, You're gonna be a natural.
Speaker 1: Like no, I know because I sat there and I realized I was silent, like.
Speaker 5: I had to teach a class and a trunk and buy. I was like, oh my god, no one's talking. So anyways, I don't have a third job. I didn't get it, so you were.
Speaker 1: I knew I should have. I should have walked out sooner. Yeah, there you go. All right, Jeffrey's on your mind.
Speaker 3: You guys know I give off naturally manly vibes here at work.
Speaker 1: I can never tell are you being sarcastic when you say that?
Speaker 3: I just ooze ma chiese mo just buy itself. That well, I uped it even more recently when I took a trip to a little place called Low's.
Speaker 1: Did your voice just get super.
Speaker 3: And I don't know what it is about that store, but as soon as I walk through the doors, I just feel this like masculine energy come over me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you smell the.
Speaker 6: Wood and all of a sudden, your chest pops out.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, dude, instinctively, like you have this like hardware store strut going where you kind of lean a little bit. You guys wouldn't know, okay, And I felt actually kind of pretty tough until I remembered what I was really there for. And I made my way through to the garden center and I picked out my favorite piece Lily got the perfect one for my foyer, just absolutely kills the fun shway right in the front. And didn't want any judge he looks when I was leaving, So before I checked out, I just grabbed an extra hammer. Didn't need one. It wasn't like a tiny I just didn't want the looks from the guys that were all giving me knots at the beginning.
Speaker 2: Should have gotten some of those flower printed garden gloves.
Speaker 3: They were pink, so they're pretty close.
Speaker 1: That's the man we know.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey, You're welcome. Text in seven eight five nine two, Lily, tell us what's been on your mind? It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 9: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: When we share what's on our minds, the listeners text in and tell us what's been on theirs, Like this one. It's seven eight five nine two. It says it's Wednesday, my dudes.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's true.
Speaker 3: I love that about our listeners so deep. They just really that was it.
Speaker 1: There was nothing else wedness.
Speaker 3: That's gonna have me thinking for a while. Yeah, that was well done. Wisdom from our listeners.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now the Texas, I'm five foot six and my wife is five ten. I love it and my wife does too. When other people comment on our height difference, I just say, I love climbing. Oh yeah, she loves power squads. So it's win win for everybody.
Speaker 6: Should always have like a mountain climbing rope around.
Speaker 3: Yeah joke. It's good that have with a sense of humor about it. And one more says Hi, ladies and gents, just wanted to say thank you. I've been in and out of the hospital for one month, and you guys have helped me laugh and rise above some serious depression. I needed those laughs more than I thought I did, so thank you Alexis Brook, Jeffrey, Jose, Ashton, Ashley, and Digital Jake. Yeah, the whole squad. Yeah. I mean they didn't say if we caused the serious depression.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Look now Brook's depressed and it goes round and round everyone we talked to. All I have to say to that is it's Wednesday. My dudes, yees, think about that. We're gonna think about more and when we do laser stories right after.
Speaker 9: This Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Once in a while, a brand new food creation will come out that blows our minds and changes everything you have. Jeff Remember there was the cronut. Yeah, Locos, tacos, the invisible burger. Take a bite if you can find it.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is Jeffrey's California diet from his child life.
Speaker 3: Well, today we have a possible finalist for Greatest food Invention of the Year. But it's not just one item. It's a whole new type of restaurant out of Las Vegas. It's called the Dragon Tiger Noodle Company.
Speaker 1: And now I'm already it's being.
Speaker 3: Dubbed the Chipotle of noodle houses. You guys haven't heard about this yet, Well I kind of have, but go ahead. So picture you walk in and you get to go down the assembly line and custom choose whatever type of noodle you want, whatever proteins or vegetables you want to add into the bowl, garnishes, boom, do it your way. And then the best part that makes it different from any other restaurant is they have a big selection of different broths on tap.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like hot beer, Ta hot broth on tape.
Speaker 3: Instead of Samuel Adams, it's delicious noodle broth.
Speaker 6: And you can see their different colors, you know, some of the garlic broth.
Speaker 4: Maybe one's more of a chicken beer.
Speaker 1: Why do they keep it hot in the tap? Don't question.
Speaker 3: It works with steam when it comes out. Noodle magic is how it works. They figured it out. Hose did you just go to heaven?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: I really did.
Speaker 6: I saw this on my timeline because I'm a foodie, and I was like, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, All hands on deck.
Speaker 2: You know there's gonna be one drunk guy that goes in there and gets his bowl.
Speaker 8: And he's like, wait a minute, I thought this is gonna be a bowl of beer.
Speaker 4: Drink too much? Please?
Speaker 3: Don't they have six locations in Vegas right now. A lot of people are saying that this idea is going to blow up and be everywhere all across the country soon, because.
Speaker 6: If someone just wants hand just wants some chicken broth and noodles, and someone else wants I want.
Speaker 4: Every topic in the world.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is going to be a discussion for the next thirty minutes in the studio thanks to you, Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: We gotta move on though, and gets a Laser Stories that's coming up next. It's the radio segment that's trying to break a Guinness World record, but he needs a willing surgeon to do it because he wants to achieve the world's first ever zipline circumcision.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure if the doctor's on the zip line with a scalpel and flies by, or if they're both on it together at the same time. Either way, Okay, keep your eye out and your pants up for Laser Stories.
Speaker 1: No, I just hope there's harnesses reading.
Speaker 3: Weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser and there's there's zippy snips. Just don't This first lazer story is out of Colorado. A thirty two year old's grocery store worker named Stephen Masalta got busted last month after allegedly getting frisky all the way with and cover your ears if you don't want to hear this with some produce at the store that he worked at. My god, we're talking fruits, vegetables, and yes, even some baked goods too.
Speaker 2: Did they go back on the shelf or they get thrown away?
Speaker 1: Do I want to know?
Speaker 3: Maybe you don't want to know the answer to opera. Some might say that it's disgusting because these items weren't sealed.
Speaker 1: Ah, and what was this happening?
Speaker 2: Is it just like in the middle of the day breaking in there after hours?
Speaker 3: You want to know how to do it too. There you can go figure it out, go talk to him. But unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, he was not caught in the act of doing it. The police nabbed him after he was seen pleasuring himself outside of quote numerous coffee shops and businesses, and that led them to searching his home, where they found video evidence of his supermarket desecrations.
Speaker 1: He kept video of it. Oh, I supposed to love your job, but not literally.
Speaker 6: What the heck?
Speaker 3: What happens between him and his bushel of girlfriends should be his own business. Let's go to your next laser story out of the sports world.
Speaker 1: Bring me somewhere else, Jeff.
Speaker 3: If you are a Philadelphia Phillies fan, the best night for games is always dollar hot Dog Night.
Speaker 1: That is awesome.
Speaker 3: The team's been doing him for more than a quarter century. But unfortunately the wiener fun has officially ended. And it's all because of fans unruly hot dog behavior.
Speaker 1: Who people ruin everything?
Speaker 4: Don't I know? We do.
Speaker 3: The organization cited last year's April eleventh game, when Philly fans turned the stadium into a full blown food fight tossing. They were tossing their franks as far as they could across the stadium. Yeah, someone squirts a mustard.
Speaker 4: In the Yeah.
Speaker 3: The people were being pelted with flying wieners, causing multiple fan evictions. The Phillies also say the demand for the dollar dogs led to clogged lanes on the concourse, which caused security and safety concerns. Oh come on, man, Yeah, well they don't want the fans to be too upset because they are replacing dollar hot Dog night with a one for two deal by one hot dog get two buns because the buns are lighter to throw and they don't hurt people.
Speaker 1: So you can toss.
Speaker 3: I bet the seaquels will be happy, and the grocery store worker from the last or he knows exactly what to do with this.
Speaker 11: I am extra exactly.
Speaker 3: This next Lazer story is out of the South Poles board of your old office job, or looking for some excitement in your life, look no further than a recent job posting as a penguin counter in Antarctica.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, do you have to be a scientist to do that?
Speaker 3: Not for this one. The Antarctic Heritage s Truss is looking for five individuals to engage in a once in a lifetime opportunity counting penguins and sorting mail at the world's southernmost post office.
Speaker 1: Okay, is it be the worst shop for Jose? Like you would get so distracted? Like where was I was it twenty two?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Well there's another baby penguin.
Speaker 6: Yeah, really look just like the other baby peng.
Speaker 3: Jo rough can give you someone to talk to you, though for an extended period of time, that might be nice. While it sounds like an exceedingly lonely gig, some seven hundred nautical miles south of the tip of Argentina, it is visited by thousands of cruise ships a year, So maybe you'll be able to wave to another person who's on the boat just passing by. I want your Wi Fi signal. There they go. That was your one human to human interaction for the next two months.
Speaker 4: Penguins.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe you'll have time to actually teach the penguins how to tap dance and you can do like.
Speaker 3: If you want to. Applicants have until today to apply That not much time. Ye better get cracking this next layser stories out of Senior Citizen News headquarters. There are some emojis that no one understands. But do you have a parent or a grandparent who can't process even the most simple ones.
Speaker 2: Yes, my mom was sending me sensual lips for a while, Thank so Mom.
Speaker 3: A new study on emojis found that older folks are less likely to use emojis than younger adults, which makes sense since they've only been around for about a decade.
Speaker 1: I think it's also like they can't see them. You see them hold their phone out further and further away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kind of like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, an old man looking at a phone.
Speaker 3: So they haven't been around for very long, and their assent has been really fast. That's why we need to cut grandma some slack.
Speaker 9: Here, I am tired, Grandma.
Speaker 3: They tested people's understanding of eight different emojis, just the face ones, three happy, including the grinning face, too sad including the crying face, too surprised including the screaming face, and one angry one, and they found this simple. The one that older folks were least comfortable understanding was the surprised face with wide eyes and blushed cheeks. Why they just didn't understand what that meant. Happiness was the next most difficult to interpret, which is strange and kind of a little bit sad.
Speaker 1: Maybe their life is so long they're not shocked by anything. They very happy about stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, there is good news. Authors of the study report that older folks do have the desire to learn more about emotion geez and become more comfortable using them right, They just need somebody to come and show them the ropes. And that's why we're gonna be sending this guy out as a representative to all of the assisted living facilities. He's got his egg plant in peach emoji already for showing town at the senior home.
Speaker 1: I've heard those places need that.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, that's how it means. Lay the stories has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again the same.
Speaker 9: Time on Friday, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Brooke, would you agree that if you're caught doing something you know is wrong, Yeah, you deserve to be punished for it.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I mean, do you apologize or you're not gonna apologize?
Speaker 1: I feel like apologies go a long way.
Speaker 3: Well, like when you got busted driving in the carpool lane alone while going twenty over the speed limit. That cop should have given you a hefty ticket for that.
Speaker 1: Do you know what, I haven't done it since.
Speaker 3: Oh you know, I changed my way, so it was okay for him to let you off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it me you know, well.
Speaker 3: If that's really what you believe, maybe we should let the people off who get caught cheating on their significant others and just give them a little warning too, if they promised to change forever.
Speaker 5: And apologizing and apologize, that's what book says.
Speaker 3: Brooks says, apologies and changing. We're about to hear some stories of infidelity. Listen as Brook sympathizes with the cheating in a brand new edition of Busted. Coming up Sneaky.
Speaker 9: Husbands, two timing lives, live, bad boyfriends, and even worse girlfriends.
Speaker 3: They thought they could get away with that, but they're about to get busted. You know. The first time Taylor Swift saying the lyric karma is my boyfriend, Travis Kelsey got very confused and upset. What who Who's karma? And then he went and won a super just to prove to Taylor he is better than karma ever could be. Oh what, Luckily, you don't have to join the NFL and win a championship to prove your worth to an unfaithful ex. Instead, just use karma to get even with them. Right here on Busted, we got a few listeners ready to tell us how they caught their significant others doing something like a gosh dang acrobat. We're gonna start with Sarah, tell us how you busted your significant other.
Speaker 12: Hey, so I was suspicious, you know, he was seeing and I I had this coworker dress up like an Amazon delivery guy and in a big package with like air holes in it.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, wait, box you up and delivered you.
Speaker 12: Yeah, like in a big box with airholes.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I thought you were just gonna say he like looked in the windows.
Speaker 12: Now it's a little more than that.
Speaker 2: Wow, So you're in a box in his living room at this point.
Speaker 13: Where are you?
Speaker 12: So he drove me to my own house and like laid me down on the front steps of my house.
Speaker 3: Okay, and then a porchy pirate came by, and oh god, what happened?
Speaker 12: So I'm there for like twenty minutes and like sharing up. This uber stops and a girl gets out and she's walking to my door and I reach out like a hand through one of the air holds and grabbed her ankle and I yelled, what are you doing here? And she screamed and ran away.
Speaker 1: Are you she wasn't just delivering his food?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the actual Amazon delivery.
Speaker 12: I mean that was all the proof I needed.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 4: The vicinity.
Speaker 3: Every time I go home now and I see a box on my door, so I'm gonna be like, who's in there, Let's go to Rick minutes.
Speaker 1: I'm just still.
Speaker 3: It was a crazy one. Rick, tell us how you busted your significant other.
Speaker 14: So I work at the same company as my girlfriend, but she's in the sales department and I'm in it.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh it you and spy on anybody.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's a good point. Got the advantage.
Speaker 14: So one day I needed to do an update on everybody's office laptops and I see that one of the sales guys has a video on his laptop called hooking Up with the Sales Girl.
Speaker 1: He titled that.
Speaker 3: I'm sure that's the secret name for the taxes that he's filing in there.
Speaker 6: Humping the it guys girlfriend Volume four.
Speaker 3: Did that send off a red flag for you?
Speaker 1: I mean, there's gonna be more than one sales girl though.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, hopefully, hopefully, that's what I was thinking. But I opened the video and sure enough, there's my girlfriend.
Speaker 2: I think she would be so insulted at the title of that video like hot sales.
Speaker 4: Hot, beautiful woman, or maybe just her name.
Speaker 3: I'm glad that you respect the privacy of your employees going through all their folders and super updates.
Speaker 2: There's no IT person that respects privacy.
Speaker 3: Fair enough, So what did you do when you saw that video?
Speaker 14: Of course I was furious, but I didn't say anything. I kept it in well because I had a feeling that I had a plan here. A few weeks later, our general manager sent out the end of the year celebration video for our company.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh.
Speaker 14: So a different video accidentally got sent out as.
Speaker 3: Shut up dude?
Speaker 15: Dude?
Speaker 11: Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is wild okay, and then what happened?
Speaker 3: Did you get fired or did she get promoted?
Speaker 2: Say it is boring, there are.
Speaker 3: Some really good days. All mess with your IT person, treat them with some respect. Let's go to our last certainly not our least call though. We've got Chelsea on the line. Chelsea, tell us how you busted your significant.
Speaker 10: Other a few years ago. I'm living with my boyfriend in.
Speaker 1: A partner uh oh.
Speaker 3: Apartment.
Speaker 1: What happened, Chelsea?
Speaker 10: So it's like two am in the fire alarm goes off? Okay, yeah, but it's just not the alarm going off, it's a whole fire going going Okay, it's.
Speaker 3: Actually our fire.
Speaker 1: The only time it was actually happening in your apartment.
Speaker 10: It wasn't in my apartment, but in my apartment complex. There was the fire.
Speaker 1: Oh my gods, so scary. I hope you got it. You got out obviously.
Speaker 10: Oh what even scarier is that it's two am.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 10: I can't find my man. He's nowhere in the big god. So I look all over my apartment. He's not there.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 10: Eventually I have to leave because everyone's going outside, you know, and I don't want.
Speaker 16: To burn up.
Speaker 1: Good choice, good choice.
Speaker 10: So I hear one of the firefire to say, some idiot is over there getting freaky with candlewet and started a fire in the bedroom. So, you know, maybe in the nosey person I am. I look in the back of the ambulance and lo and behold there's my boyfriend with the neighbor who has over her back.
Speaker 1: Oh that is messed up. Did you break up with them right there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: You know, that's just one of those situations that you just leave them on red in real life.
Speaker 3: Okay, you have to talk to him, But you didn't happen to catch like what brand of candles it was, because I don't want to have a similar mistake happen.
Speaker 12: Not at all.
Speaker 3: Darn Yankee candle and sticking with you.
Speaker 2: She was a cinnamon buns not getting those next time?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Thanks Chelsea. Make sure to hit up our textports seven eight five nine two if you have a funny story about how you caught your ex cheating and you could be on the next edition of Dusted. We got your phone tap coming.
Speaker 9: Up, freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Today, we call a woman who went to her doctor recently because she's been having some trouble sleeping. All right, They did some tests and they said that they'd call her soon with an update. Well, we're going to tell her that we work closely with her doctor and we just got the remedy to finally put her mind in her body at rest so she can sleep well. And who else better to do that than our own Jose Bolagna. You'll hear his idea in your phone's at right now.
Speaker 16: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hi, is this Claire?
Speaker 17: Make yes, it is who's calling Hi?
Speaker 7: This is Scott Chegg with the Sleep Institute. Your general practitioner referred you to me regarding your sleep issues.
Speaker 17: Okay, Hey, yeah, the.
Speaker 7: Doctor wanted me to get a hold of you because of our success here at the clinic using audio therapy.
Speaker 17: So doctor referred to you guys to me.
Speaker 7: Yes, the doctor refers a lot of her patients to us. We have an ASMR therapy that we do here.
Speaker 3: Have you heard of it?
Speaker 17: I'm not sure if I have.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 7: It's basically a soothing voice or some type of sound, you know, whispering over calming music. I found that it's really helped many people relax, get better, rest. It's very life changing.
Speaker 17: Yeah, no, I actually I do think I've heard of that, and so they thought there'd be something I should come in for.
Speaker 3: Actually, we can do it over the phone right now.
Speaker 17: Oh, right now.
Speaker 3: There's no time like the present. It's very simple and complimentary. This is free.
Speaker 17: Okay.
Speaker 7: You just get into a relaxed state and the voice will come in soon and guide you.
Speaker 16: Okay, right now, okay, O.
Speaker 1: Hoose your eyes, let go of the day.
Speaker 6: Imagine you're standing in a serene forest.
Speaker 1: What Wow? Did my towering trees swinging gently in the.
Speaker 17: Cool I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Is this part we're starting right now?
Speaker 16: This is this?
Speaker 14: Is it?
Speaker 3: Correct? Yeah?
Speaker 4: That's our ASMR mickey.
Speaker 3: We found nothing puts your.
Speaker 7: Mind more at ease and picturing the happiest place on Earth.
Speaker 17: I appreciate what you guys are doing over here, but I'm not finding this story relaxing. That voice is not relaxing.
Speaker 3: Well that's that's okay. We have other options that'd be great.
Speaker 7: Let's try this.
Speaker 3: Are we ready and relax?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Field of wait out a world lifting from your shoulders as you've sent deeper in a relaxation.
Speaker 11: Stop wait you all safe?
Speaker 13: Wait?
Speaker 17: Stop this is for now. That's not relaxing at all. That guy is be sounding doctor preferred you guys.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, I may have actually dozed off for a second. Were you did you want us to say something again? I?
Speaker 17: Yeah, I just this is supposed to be relaxing. I'm so sorry. I think I'm missing something.
Speaker 7: Isn't it the greenness of the voice?
Speaker 17: No, that voice is not relaxing. It's it's actually terrifying. He sounds like the sort of serial killer, like who leaps to that?
Speaker 7: That's our most requested voice.
Speaker 17: I don't know who you're working with, but there's no way to scientifically works for people.
Speaker 3: What about this?
Speaker 17: I don't think I need to hear anymore.
Speaker 18: Listen to the gentle, bitter batter of the rain. On the leaves or whatever.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, please stop please the.
Speaker 10: Rain on your homes.
Speaker 18: Homes excuse me, not like the home, I mean like the like the rooftop or whatever. Assuthing rhythm, lulling into a step, tranquility.
Speaker 17: And can I get the doctor back?
Speaker 7: I am the doctor.
Speaker 12: This is you?
Speaker 17: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 4: Be quiet and go to sleep or whatever? Okay, you know what.
Speaker 17: Summary it's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: No it is. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 17: This it's insulting. It's wasting my time.
Speaker 3: It is insulting.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Listen please.
Speaker 7: My name is Jose I'm on a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: You were set up by your husband, Luke.
Speaker 4: It's a prank phone call.
Speaker 13: Fuck you, Luke.
Speaker 6: Yes, he told us you've been having a bunch of sleep issues.
Speaker 4: He wanted to play a joke on you.
Speaker 3: He thought it'd be hilarious.
Speaker 13: Are you joking?
Speaker 10: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Doesn't sound like you got a good night's sleep last night. You're kind of grumpy.
Speaker 17: O god, I'm going to sleep well to night. That was ridiculous.
Speaker 7: Between you and man.
Speaker 3: You're sleeping may not made a small issaan.
Speaker 17: Stop you gotta stop your just you're so creepy.
Speaker 9: Wake Up. Every morning was fun taps weekday Mornings on the Twenties brooking Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Alexis, If you're supposed to meet a guy for a first date and he decides he is not gonna show, would you either he ghosts you or sends you a detailed text explaining exactly why why.
Speaker 1: Would why wouldn't you want the second one? I kind of want the details.
Speaker 2: Everybody wants, That's what I'm saying, the extreme details.
Speaker 3: Well, the guy in today's second date, I'm not that into you, Alexis. Sorry. The guy in today's call didn't really do either of those. He went a different route, and he did it more than once. So why is our listeners still interested in trying to meet up with this dude?
Speaker 1: That's a big question.
Speaker 3: It's a mystery that this morning Show's top gum shoes are going to try to unravel when we do a brand new second date update right after this second date update. Normally, our goal during this second date segment needs to get two people back together for a second try, second chance for a romantic connection. Because the name yeah we know put a lot of work into this, but maybe there was like a misunderstanding. Maybe someone's fly was down on accident or on purpose, doesn't matter, it's usually.
Speaker 1: It happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, today, before we can even get to any of that, we might need to solve a mystery because there's been some strange text messages exchanged and I don't know what they are. But apparently it wasn't enough for our listener Kiki to reach out for help about it, So let's talk to her. Kiki, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 14: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, we're getting distracted already.
Speaker 1: Sorry, tangents all over the place, Kiki. How you doing.
Speaker 16: I'm doing okay, just a little confused.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I kind of picked that up from your email. What's going on with you and this guy that you met? What's his name?
Speaker 16: Okay?
Speaker 12: His name is Chase.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm guessing you guys met online or on an app?
Speaker 16: Okayn app? And he checked all my boxes?
Speaker 17: Okay.
Speaker 2: Sound like felt like a red flag when she said anybody.
Speaker 3: Else you did have a sensual tone.
Speaker 16: I mean, I know, I get that a lot, but we moved pretty quick. He asked me if I wanted to go out that Friday, which was two days after we went on the app.
Speaker 1: Is that too fast?
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean I kind of get just getting to the screening instead of texting.
Speaker 3: And your I would take it as a positive, like he's really excited to see you as quickly as possible.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I said, yeah, I was really looking forward to it.
Speaker 3: So how did it go?
Speaker 16: Well, the day of, three hours before the date, I get a message from him saying he's really sorry, but he has to postpone because we had to take care of M period E period.
Speaker 1: Period period white periods.
Speaker 6: Oh, take care of my elephant? Oh god, okay, maybe he has an elephant?
Speaker 1: Did you ask him? Like, well, who's who's that? What does that mean?
Speaker 16: He googled M. I was like, either he's working on his Master's of education, Oh okay, or he is something called my algic anthemous.
Speaker 1: It's either a positive or a negative. We're not sure.
Speaker 3: You know what that means?
Speaker 16: Well, it means extreme fatigue.
Speaker 6: Oh and that actually makes sense.
Speaker 3: Super exhausted.
Speaker 6: He's like, I literally have to take care I got.
Speaker 2: I mean if he was super fatigued, he didn't seem very fatigued when he was on the app.
Speaker 16: You know, he just said it, so I wasn't here what it was. I wanted to send him a message back with a generic message back to figure out what it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, you don't know if you want to say, oh my god, I'm so sorry or congratulations.
Speaker 1: So what did you say?
Speaker 3: Would you write?
Speaker 16: I said, sounds tough.
Speaker 1: Sounds tough.
Speaker 19: Okay, that's true, that's nice, middle ground, elect reschedule.
Speaker 3: Let's reschedule, okay, and did you.
Speaker 16: Well, sure enough, the next day he did reschedule for later in the week.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, we're back on track now.
Speaker 16: The day rolls around and he says, no, you're gonna hate me, but I'm totally floating right now.
Speaker 3: Floading floating.
Speaker 6: Oh is it like floating like pods?
Speaker 1: Or is emmy some sort of drug? We don't know.
Speaker 3: About special case. I know, it's really weird. Did you know what that means?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 4: I google that.
Speaker 13: I google that.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's going to come up with the answers that you want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna get like all sorts of things hot air balloon buoyancy lessons.
Speaker 16: Yeah, well, apparently it's when you have to pretend to be really busy at work for your boss when you're really doing nothing.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's floating, floating, like floating by work.
Speaker 16: I don't know if he meant that, but that's what I found. So I guess he had a problems.
Speaker 3: Floating around his master's program.
Speaker 2: Why are you're still interested in this guy? He's like talking in like weird speak.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh, you're kind of right, bro. Not following through any day?
Speaker 16: Yeah, he didn't cancel twice. He postponed twice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, okay, it's not very nice to say about someone with my algic emphasis.
Speaker 19: I mean, we're scheduled to go out this Saturday, so the wild Well, no, because he's just messing back, saying I might have to push it back one more day.
Speaker 6: Can I say something?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 3: At least these aren't last second.
Speaker 4: He's giving her a day notice. He even gave her three.
Speaker 1: Hoss to keep it the other day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, before the date. Not for a woman.
Speaker 1: I think, do you think he's catfishing? You? Do you think he's real? Like maybe?
Speaker 2: Like here's the thing, Like he's coming real close to the date and then suddenly canceling and coming up with a different excuse every time.
Speaker 16: I don't know what's going on. I don't know if he has a girlfriend or something.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, we didn't think of that. That Maybe he's just like trying to push you off until he can get rid of his current girlfriend or something exactly.
Speaker 1: And the girlfriend keeps being home.
Speaker 2: I mean, we haven't come up with a positive theory yet.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 16: I don't want to keep waiting. I just want to know what's really happening.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, that's something we can do, because honestly, I'm tired of guessing of what's really got with you. Let's just give him a call. We'll come back, and we'll solve this mystery once and for all. What's really going on with Chase in his M period E period, floating period, weirdness period.
Speaker 1: If it was just a period, we could figure it out.
Speaker 3: All right, We'll come back and get to the bottom of it right after this second date. Update three scheduled dates. Two have already been postponed, and one is on the verge. Yeah, which is where we come in to save the day.
Speaker 2: We're always living on the verge, aren't we, Jeffrey, we have I'm a virgin the hell I like it that way.
Speaker 1: That's what that would means.
Speaker 3: And we're going to try to get to the bottom of this once and for all. Because there's been some confusing texts being exchanged between our listener Kiki and the guy that she's trying to meet up with named Chase. She is tired of waiting and postponing and postponing. She just wants an answer.
Speaker 1: I think this was good. I think it's good she came to us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what he said. Brook. Should we just call Chase and figure this out?
Speaker 1: I think that he owes you some explanation, Kiki.
Speaker 16: Oh, he definitely does all of us.
Speaker 3: I feel invested.
Speaker 1: I mean, we don't need to come out of hard or anything, but.
Speaker 3: You just speak for your Wait a minute, don't do this. Keith has been waiting like it sounds like a month to get this date locked down, So it's time to finally get to it. Here we go. I'm gonna dial his number right now. Hello, Hey, we're gonna speak with Chase.
Speaker 11: Uh speaking.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: We're a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 13: Okay, or radio show that's right, it still exists.
Speaker 3: We're doing something called a second Date Update, which is a segment where we're trying to help out one of our listeners, you know, smooth out the bumps in their dating life, not that they have any bumps, and just weird. That was a terrible thing. She said he was going to come out of hard. Now this it's a bump free lady and her name, her name is some curves. Well, I don't know wady lady. I don't know anything about what she looks like or anything about her body. I know she seems really sweet when we talk to her. Name's Kiki.
Speaker 13: What is going on with Peky?
Speaker 1: Yeah we heard you guys have plans this weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well tentative plans. Here's the deal. You've already postponed on her twice, at least that's what she told us.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I guess that's technically true.
Speaker 3: Okay, but if the dates didn't happen, then yeah, that would be true.
Speaker 1: And you're the one that said, let's do it another time.
Speaker 3: And you've already sent her that you might have to postpone again for your date on Saturday. It's just leaving her with a lot of questions because your texts have been a little bit mysterious for why it's happening.
Speaker 11: She told you my text.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean not all of it, not the personal ones, just the ones that she didn't get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, for example, she told us about one message where you said you're totally floating right now and you can't make it.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Just assumed you're on drugs. Yeah, we all thought I'm joking. I'm joking. What does that mean?
Speaker 3: We don't understand.
Speaker 15: I meant like I had had a long day at work and I was in the bath when I texted that, So I meant like, I'm just kind of floating in the water, right, Yeah, that.
Speaker 3: Literal literally floating in the water.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I didn't want to get out.
Speaker 2: You canceled a date because you wanted to take a longer bath.
Speaker 11: Well, it's not excuse. I really needed it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, I'm still not one hundred percent clear on what you mean.
Speaker 1: There was a man that needs baths, Jeff, Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hygiene is a good thing.
Speaker 3: Can we go to your other text that you sent where you said that you were taking care of M period E period?
Speaker 1: What does emmy mean?
Speaker 11: What it means like me.
Speaker 3: As in yourself? Well, do you put periods in it?
Speaker 1: Got another bath?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: We were sure.
Speaker 13: I just thought it was like a fun way the same me.
Speaker 2: Like, what were you doing to take care of you? What kind of self care are we talking about here?
Speaker 11: So I went home and I laid in my Massa's chair, had some Ben and Jerry's, and I just exfoliated for the entire night and it was awesome.
Speaker 1: Just you put off her for that.
Speaker 13: If I can't take care of myself, who can I take care of?
Speaker 11: It?
Speaker 3: Sounds like, I mean the saying is if somebody is really important to you, you'll make time for them.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, why I postponed it, didn't cancel.
Speaker 3: It is important to me, not as important as you are.
Speaker 2: I mean, I will say I feel like men don't take enough time with their personal care, like they usually just consider toilet time that.
Speaker 1: So, so you're saying this is an okay, excuse me.
Speaker 3: Maybe a whole pint of Ben and Jerry's is more important than going.
Speaker 2: On a first or he could have invited her over to share the Ben and Jerry's, Like.
Speaker 3: That would have been why did you do that on the first date?
Speaker 11: That would have been a bit creepy.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're already all right, So.
Speaker 1: I'm not anti any of what he's said.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess Brook's not. But that's not the person whose opinion really matters. The one we need to ask is Kiki, who I need to tell you has been on the other line listening this entire time. Probably need to do some self care of her own after this.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 3: That's how this works. We have them on the other phone.
Speaker 16: I'm just confused.
Speaker 11: I didn't know I was going to be on the radio.
Speaker 16: Well, it's just funny because what you're saying it sounds like something a woman would do.
Speaker 1: Wow, I mean sure, it does, sound lovely, it sounds amazing.
Speaker 13: I believe everyone to self care all the time.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, can you go back to your like messages Chase, Like, is there a reason why you had to cancel a or sorry postponed the dates on her? Or is this just something that you do at random?
Speaker 13: I remember one of the time I had forgotten my lunch at home.
Speaker 6: That just.
Speaker 3: Your whole day off, Ia, You didn't need anything.
Speaker 15: No, I had a bagel while I was there and bought something.
Speaker 2: Your routine.
Speaker 3: You were a little stressed by.
Speaker 15: That, you know, I knew I had to go home and just have a night to myself.
Speaker 1: On the couch because you were so upset about the lunch.
Speaker 3: Well, what do you like just by yourself? What do you do?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 13: I just went home that day and I got some box line Retell therapy on Amazon, got myself like four new pairs of shoes.
Speaker 1: Four pairs? How much? Why do you have to drink to talk yourself into four pairs?
Speaker 3: Or once he's taking full care of himself, shapps are cool?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: And that means you couldn't go out with her?
Speaker 3: Yeah? How do you feel hearing all that?
Speaker 11: I mean.
Speaker 16: He becomes very high maintenance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like he's so low maintenance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he's maintaining himself.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Zero.
Speaker 2: But it's like, where's the room to help her, you know, to like take on anybody else's It's there.
Speaker 13: I just got to get through my stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't think always going to have a bad day affect.
Speaker 4: You that much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, forgetting your luge and stuff, it's shut.
Speaker 4: Down the whole day.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to go anywhere.
Speaker 13: Did you guys not hear me? I had to buy a bagel.
Speaker 1: We are beggar Gate.
Speaker 3: We're sorry for your plight, okay, And I don't want to add any more onto your plate.
Speaker 2: Here, My god, can you imagine the self care you're going to have to do after this phone call?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean I can tell this is already really winding you up. Hopefully to put you at ease. We're going to take a lot off your plate and pay for your next date with Kiki if you're willing to go out with her. Yeah, no pressure, no stress.
Speaker 13: Man, Yeah no, I still want to go out with her, just not on the self care day.
Speaker 3: Well, is there any day.
Speaker 1: Of any day of the week that is not a self care day?
Speaker 13: It just it depends on what happens on that day.
Speaker 16: Okay, So every day in the morning, yeah, I could do a breakfast date.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you get sleep though, Hey, you got to roll the dice sometimes in day.
Speaker 3: Just don't order a bagel at breakfast. Okay. So are you cool with that breakfast date.
Speaker 13: We can put it on calendar and see what happened.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, sous closes, We're gonna get Kiki. So congratulations, you've got scheduled.
Speaker 16: Your name, Chase, I'm looking forward to seeing you.
Speaker 1: That may be the most understanding woman.
Speaker 3: We're all gonna need to take a mental health day after this rookie Jeffrey in the morning. I think it's funny like if the gender roles were reversed here, and I'm not even saying like you Brook or Alexis, I feel like our audience as a whole would be sending in totally different text messages than the ones that we're getting right now saying you know what, totally girl, you deserve a break, self care for the win, put yourself first, men's seconds.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you the reason why it sits wrong with me. It's not because I think self care is great for men or women. But this is the type of guy that's gonna tell you that the pregnancy and the labor and everything was harder on him was the actual woman.
Speaker 1: And that's my issue.
Speaker 3: Well, I do think it would be pretty hard on you. That's a lot of sufferings to go through, the screaming that goes into.
Speaker 4: His ear drums, and that that's hard for him. But I do think it.
Speaker 3: Is good that guys are starting to do this and put themselves first.
Speaker 2: We should, gentlemen like you what men have never been first in the society.
Speaker 3: It's true, right, I think you know what everybody, man or woman should be putting themselves first. If we all put ourselves first, the world would be a much better place.
Speaker 1: It'd be no seconds.
Speaker 7: That's right, yeah, alright, So here's and here's.
Speaker 4: For fighting for men.
Speaker 3: Right, that's right, yeah, right, everybody wins with today's second day and update. Go you know what, go find more winners and more of our second day calls. We have them up in our podcast wherever you gets yours at Brook and Jeffrey.
Speaker 9: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning, you got.
Speaker 3: A return player today. Emily is back. She's one and two all time against you, looking to even up the series today. And Emily works at a preschool wrangling small children all day, similar to our own producer his job here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, were larger children, but we're still the same maturity level. Emie, Do you have any tips for our producer on how to get us all to behave?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 3: Not really, Okay, we're highly intelligent here and we're going to prove it when we go over these trivia questions. Brook's going to leave the studio and while she heads out, let's go over the rules real fast. Thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when you can say past. But you have to beat Brooke outright to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 13: I'm ready?
Speaker 3: Good luck, Emily. Your time starts now on this day. In twenty twenty, what true crime documentary about Joe Exotic was released?
Speaker 16: Uh?
Speaker 17: Tiger King?
Speaker 3: Does the Statue of Liberty watch the sun rise or the sun set every day?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 3: Which? US city is known as the birthplace of.
Speaker 13: Jazz, New Orleans.
Speaker 3: When looking at a fraction, the number on top is called what numerator? In Which state is Elvis's famous home Graceland, Tennessee. According to Spotify, who had the most globally streamed podcast last year?
Speaker 4: You bonutes point?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was so good.
Speaker 3: Emily are our favorite? Okay back in the studio answer, I bet she does. Well, we have to wait till we get to the questions on that. In the meantime, let's ask Emily, do you have any plans for spring break?
Speaker 17: I'm leaving the summer camp at the beach or spring break camp.
Speaker 13: I guess it is should be one.
Speaker 6: For adults, like our grandparents can run it and then we get to go be kids again.
Speaker 1: You know, I think that's just adulthood, like go to the beach and.
Speaker 17: No have kids anymore.
Speaker 3: You don't sound that thrilled about the camp.
Speaker 13: Emily, No, I think it'll be fun my first time doing it.
Speaker 1: So okay, that's what I see. I see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe we'll send Jose there for.
Speaker 2: Can I work sl How do you think all of childhood experiences come with orange slices?
Speaker 1: Is very important? Anything about the kids? He's like, oh, he brought orange slices.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I did it.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 3: It was a doctor's appointment. We gotta get some, Brook. Are you ready? Good luck? Your time starts now. On this day. In twenty twenty, what true crime documentary about Joe Exotic was released?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Joe Exotic, Joe Tiger Tiger King does the Statue of Liberty?
Speaker 3: Watch the sun rise or the sun set every day?
Speaker 1: Rise?
Speaker 3: Which US city is known as the birthplace.
Speaker 1: Of jazz Oooh, New Orleans.
Speaker 3: When looking at a fraction, the number on top is called what the numerator in? Which state is Elvis's famous home, Graceland, Tennessee. According to Spotify, who had the most globally streamed podcast last.
Speaker 1: Year, podcast Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 9: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Spotify is so fun. If you listen to us there, because we even put up little.
Speaker 2: Questions every day that you get answer and interact with.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 1: You've got some exclusives that happen on the weekend.
Speaker 3: Okay, we don't sell Thirsty at all. Let's go to the scoreboard and see how you both did with Jose, I'm killed two people, I'm kilt Pole.
Speaker 1: Oh god, that was dark. Okay, with humor, Jose, obviously.
Speaker 4: You got five correct day.
Speaker 13: Wow, it was a really.
Speaker 3: Good dan Brook.
Speaker 4: Of course, against the score of five.
Speaker 6: You gotta be on your game.
Speaker 1: And that first question may have set me off well, so fun.
Speaker 3: Oh no, all time record goes to one, two and one. Now, Emily and the ties do go to the house. Let's go to the answers. On this day, twenty twenty, Tiger King, the documentary came out about Joe Exotic. The Statue of Liberty watches the sun rise every single day because she faces east. Birthplace of Jazz is the city of New Orleans. A numerator is the number on top of a fraction.
Speaker 2: Yes, my daughter just finished her fraction chapter in matth so that was real frustrating.
Speaker 3: Yes, and Elvis's famous home Graceland is in Tennessee. Joe Rogan Experience was the most globally streamed podcast last year. Fourth year in a row, Joe Rogan takes the top spot. He averages eleven million people.
Speaker 6: Per We're second with ten point nine.
Speaker 2: Mild start peddling more conspiracy theories.
Speaker 3: Maybe a kids camp, Emily, you can convince all the children to start listening to our show and then give a bunch of more inelice.
Speaker 17: Lots of Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, Emily, thanks for coming back and on playing with us.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 3: We can't give you any money here, but just we're playing. You do win two tickets to see Lol Wayne perform at That's a Coma Doome May seventeen. Oh you already know he got origent his writer. Oh yeah, don't miss Lo Wayne when he comes to town this spring. Get your tickets now at ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, you're fun to play against.
Speaker 1: Call again sometime, okay, okay, all right, we'll
Speaker 3: Be back to the Windbrooks bout the same time tomorrow, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,