Speaker 1: You, guys, this is history.
Speaker 2: What you've done. What you guys should throw a platform that includes.
Speaker 3: The world's most morning shoe, Burke's cub dj Injies every playing by Brocket I made just hilarious.
Speaker 2: She's done upbout it, Charlamagne, the god.
Speaker 4: Made you think they're liking the controversial questions.
Speaker 1: We're taking this fuss. I like, thanks breakfast club.
Speaker 5: Good morning Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 6: Jess hilario, ask good morning, Charlamagne, the.
Speaker 2: Guy, that's what day it is?
Speaker 7: Guess what day it is?
Speaker 6: Yes, it's Wednesday, hump date, mid little week, good morning.
Speaker 2: When the hell do I say a piece of the planet?
Speaker 6: Guess what day it is?
Speaker 2: If every other day it is?
Speaker 8: You know, yah know, you say a piece of the planet Monday, Tuesday, Thursday.
Speaker 3: He said, Well, speaking of old him from a change in my Crown Royal bag, my comments like, do you really be changing a clown?
Speaker 4: Yes, he is really, Amaine, I.
Speaker 3: Got ninety four cents right here about to put my Crown royal back.
Speaker 2: I know you already know.
Speaker 6: Well today. We got a special guest joining us this morning.
Speaker 2: Oh man, he's more than a special guest. Ray J will be here.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I don't think Breakfast Club got too many cousins now, but if we did, ray J would be one of them. Okay, ray J is the first. And we tell you all this all the time that Breakfast Club trivia. The first guest that was ever on Breakfast Club was ray J. The first in studio guests, right, not that, not the phone call with you, the viral drunk and high talking crazy about fab. The first time that somebody ever walked in the studio, it was Raja.
Speaker 2: The first viral moment was also J. Was also ray J.
Speaker 6: So you know, ray J, is that cousin sometimes you claim, sometimes you don't.
Speaker 2: I claim them all the time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sometimes you claim that cousin. But yeah, so ray J will be joining us.
Speaker 2: But the interesting thing about ray J is ray J now has his own.
Speaker 3: Network called the Tronics Network, and it's one hundred percent self funded by ray J because he sold his shares in Raycon. Yeah, and got a really really really big bag for that. And if you know anything about Raycon, Raycon, the evaluation for Raycon was like three hundred four hundred million dollars raycon all in the airports everywhere, and he sold his his shares in that, took that money and opened this network called Tronics, which he says is gonna be the most ratchet streaming service of all time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he said righteous.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's right, is righteous, And he said he's the ratchet Shakespeare.
Speaker 2: Which I don't like, by the way. That's right.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So we're gonna be kicking him with ray J in a little bit. And I need some ray J headphones because you don't have headphones. The more he sold them, Yeah, but the old ones because the piece of my headphone broke into it.
Speaker 2: So I can't hear nothing right now. I can't. That's like when the condom you're stuck in somebody.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 8: And the headphones that I got, they came from the airport store there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yours is all jacked up. That's why it was unplugged. I wanted to see if it works. I plugged it into yours on the one side was working, like just.
Speaker 2: Needs men folds. He needed to jack too. We're you gonna have to call it engineer to fix that. Yeah. Well, yeah, they called Enginet thirty minutes ago. We haven't seen him as yet.
Speaker 9: We'll get the show crack. We got telling figure joining us when we come back to Don't Move. It's to Breakfast Club. I don't even know what song we're gonna play, but we're playing. I don't know what Tim five in the month, breakfast Club in the morning.
Speaker 2: Morning.
Speaker 9: Everybody you see j Envy, Jessela, Ri Charlamage, the guy, we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Just you look it out while we're talking.
Speaker 3: To such a great record that Tims is man, of course, great record. It sounds so fresh, it's like when you put like fresh peppermin in your mouth.
Speaker 2: Very great. I didn't I didn't hear it my headphone time working.
Speaker 8: But well, here be walking around singing the songs like why are you trying to sound more African to her?
Speaker 6: Let's get moves.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Test, morning DJ, and I'm feeling good and morning.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 6: Well let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 8: Okay quickly, So I want to give you some updates yesterday on what happened with some presidential primaries. A lot of people not even paying attention because obviously we know that Trump and Biden, they were successful in those primaries in Arizona, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, and Ohio. But I want to give you a couple of things, a couple of warning signs that they're talking about on what we should be paying attention to in these races.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 8: Florida, over two hundred thousand people still cast ballots for Nicki Haley and Ron de Santis, even though both of them are not in the race at this point. People were very clear that they're not in the election anymore, people are still voting for him. In Ohio they saw similar results. Over two hundred thousand people voted for Haley or DeSantis. And then on the Biden side, ten percent of voters in Kansas voted for none of the names above, so they did uncommitted ten percent. People showed them and said I don't want either one of y'all. Get somebody else to do it. And in Ohio, thirteen percent of Democrat voters voted for Dean Phillips even though he ended his campaign earlier this month. In Arizona, Marion Williamson and Dean Phillips combine, both of those folks got six percent of the vote. Now, you may say test that's just six percent. It's no big deal, but it is a big deal because it really just takes some margarine of one thing that can flip a state. It doesn't have to be you know, a whole lot of folks, especially when we talk about the electoral College, want to remind you that the states that really really matter, And I know folks don't like to hear that, but when we look at battleground states the general election, the states is going to make a difference. I want to remind you those states are Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. So when you're looking at Michigan, remember we talked about those one hundred thousand people that showed up to say we're not going for either one of y'all. That could make a difference in those battleground states. So just keep paying attention to the trends of what's happening. Even though you know we already know who the nominees are, we are looking at trends and how that's going to make a difference in the election.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wanted Tess in a general election, like you know, what other options are on the ballot, like, you know, we know it's Trump, we know is Biden. You know, you know in some places meet third party of stuff like uncommitted. Can you write in on ballots for presidential election?
Speaker 8: You can write in absolutely, absolutely, And it depends on you know, some states have right in, some states down, so I don't want to give an absolute, but yes, generally speaking, you can write in, and you know, some folks may not vote at all.
Speaker 10: At the top of the ticket. I want to remind people you have.
Speaker 8: Over four hundred congressmen that will also be on the race. You have some governor seats that will be on the race on the ballot as well, So there's a lot going on. As we get closer to the election, I want to keep bring those up, Charlotte and remind people that it's more than just Biden and Trump on the ballot that's at stake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe in I believe in a general election, there are so many people disgusted by Biden and Trump that folks are gonna, you know, vote third party. They might do right in, some folks gonna stay home. So once again it's up to Biden and Trump to focus on the people who who aren't motivated at all, who aren't inspired by either one of them. You know, like those people that either want to stay home on the couch or if they do get up off the couch, they don't plan to vote for either one of them. It's stuff to Biden and Trump to energize those people.
Speaker 8: And you got to look at you gotta look at if somebody's energized enough to go down to the to the ballot to say, get somebody else to do it, to literally vote uncommitted. That's the scary part for real, Like the couch staying at home. There's always more.
Speaker 10: People who vote that don't.
Speaker 8: But think about that person that got up god dressed, rolls through traffic just to go down to say.
Speaker 10: I'm not dealing with either one of y'all.
Speaker 8: That's the one that's after talking to their neighbors, their friends. So you can't sleep on those on those small margins. It It really does make a difference.
Speaker 2: And that's a failed campaign.
Speaker 3: Like if a person gets up to go vote for somebody else, that means that Biden and Trump's campaigns failed to reach that person.
Speaker 2: That's right, What else you got?
Speaker 4: You got something you said, quick yeah, quickly quick story.
Speaker 8: Two former Mississippi but deputies were sentenced yesterday for breaking and remember the story. They broke into a home without a warrant and torture two black men inside.
Speaker 10: Take a listen.
Speaker 11: Egregious, undespicable. Those words from a federal judge in Mississippi describing the actions of former cups Hunter to Elwood sentenced to twenty years and Jeffrey Middleton sentenced to more than seventeen years. They, along with four others, some of whom referred to themselves as the goon Squad, pleaded guilty to breaking into this home early last year without a warrant, than terrorizing and torturing two black men, all apparently because they stayed at this house with a white woman.
Speaker 8: The six white police officers involved in this assault sought to dehumanize their victims. So long, yeah, yeah, longster a short. One of the former officers got twenty years. Elwood, Jeffrey Middleton was given seventeen point five behind bars. More officers will be coming up this week will be sentenced. There's a lot of background in that family. So go look at this story. I want you to see what happened when they broke into these guys' house. Want you to see how these officers also had pass issues in the past. Look at the chargers, Look at the time that these guys are beginning made the homies have their way with them when they get locked up.
Speaker 10: That's my first opinion.
Speaker 2: They should have buried them under the jail.
Speaker 3: And I hope they end up in prison with a bunch of folks who grew up listening to Wu Tang Clan thirty six Chambers autum, because they need they need straight Wu Tang talk your tactics to happen to them.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, this is a bad case.
Speaker 2: Time to a bed post.
Speaker 4: Don't You can't get risen when you quote those lyrics.
Speaker 9: I think he needs to take the sensitive sensitivity.
Speaker 3: Okay, nothing that is that is Wu Tang m me t h O D man you hear me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it was real tough when they did it. You stay in here time today open like.
Speaker 2: Threaten me with a good time, and I'll tell you one thing.
Speaker 3: They might be the goon squad, but I hope they end up in prison with the booty goods you.
Speaker 9: Know will be joining us next hour. Speaking of boody goods, we'll tell you all about that than no.
Speaker 8: Probably let me just say this, they really did bring a sex toy into or these guys.
Speaker 4: So yes, may they right?
Speaker 10: May somebody spread their ass cheeks?
Speaker 2: Why? And I for an eydeal though for a dial doo?
Speaker 9: That's right, Jesus Chrish, All right, thank you, jes No problem when we come back, of course. Uh, get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 6: If you need to vent, hit us up right now. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 12: It's a new thing.
Speaker 1: Is it your time to get it off your chest? Way up?
Speaker 4: Whether you're mad or black something, get up and get something.
Speaker 1: Call up now eight hundred five eight five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Hello. Who's this yo?
Speaker 13: What's up?
Speaker 1: That's Joe?
Speaker 2: Joe? What up? Get it off your chest? Brother?
Speaker 9: Hey man, I agree with everything I was just talking about, but that that Boody stuff caught me off guard man talking.
Speaker 3: About because them them police officers tortured that man Boody. You need to go read the story. They call them the Mississippi goon Squad. They tortured that man with a dildo, and honey and all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 10: Oh are you bringing this up?
Speaker 5: Man's that's the.
Speaker 2: Front light, Snow. It's called front page news, and it's called.
Speaker 5: Eyes for about twelve one.
Speaker 2: I don't do twelve one o'clock. I do the morning show. I do breakfast club.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry that type of stuff got a time.
Speaker 5: Exactly get my man before I listen to you.
Speaker 3: And that man and the cop got twenty years for the torture in that black man. And they torture that black man because he was dating a white woman.
Speaker 2: Good. He deserves it. He deserves it. You know, the cops deserve it.
Speaker 5: You mean, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta clean. You gotta clean that of you sound like doctor, be like, now you deserve it.
Speaker 2: Woman. Man, Sorry about the buck convo. It's not a convo.
Speaker 1: You turned into a god.
Speaker 8: I did not.
Speaker 2: It's a revenge convo. And it's not even about revenge.
Speaker 6: About loved it all day long.
Speaker 2: I mean, we all got one. You should love it. Hope you clean it.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 2: What's up? Hey? Uncle? That's what? When you wait so long? Do you should be waiting so long? What U d?
Speaker 5: I got my wags take it for the podcast, but.
Speaker 14: Out and I want to pitch our podcast.
Speaker 3: The v i P sort up, But the picture podcast thing is something totally different.
Speaker 10: Oh, but I thought it would be done if.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I think the picture podcasting is something totally different than the vi P and the tickets. Don't quote me on that, but I'm pretty sure it's something different. Just sign up for the picture podcast thing. Where do we sign up that, you know what? Let me get that information and I'll relay that to you. I'll make sure I relay that on the radio.
Speaker 7: Okay, thank you podcast?
Speaker 4: They finished that in like January. Really hits for somebody else.
Speaker 2: Oh, es said, it's too late for picture podcast. I'm sorry, mama. We'll see you April twenty seven at Pullman Yards. I'll make sure this. Come see you and talk to you and all that good stuff.
Speaker 7: Don't I got you there?
Speaker 2: You know you gotta do is remind me. I promise you. You know I'm getting up there in age. I'm getting enough. But I'll just remind me. I'll call that and do it too, all right, that's right.
Speaker 3: Make sure you go get your tickets for the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival. Happening in April twenty seventh at Pullman Yards in Atlanta, Georgio. Okay, you can go to vent bright dot com right now, a black Effect dot com slash podcast festival to get your tickets.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 9: Get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning the Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Call eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 12: Hello.
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 14: I asked it to Shirley from Connecticut.
Speaker 6: May Shirley from Connecticut. Get it off your chest?
Speaker 14: Yes, I want to get off my chest about those officers that torture those men.
Speaker 2: Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 14: I think it's horrific that they could get away that they, you know, did that to those men. I think they should be punished to the fest and I hope they gets them back for what they did.
Speaker 3: That's right, in prison. I hope they get I hope they get what they gave out in prison.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Who's this yo?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 5: This is comedian David Gas from the seventy five seven.
Speaker 1: Of my brother without va.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Get up your chest, brother, Bruh. So, y'all just told that story about.
Speaker 5: The police terrorizing that that black white couple. So I just want to say, man, so I'm not your confessional black man marri to a white woman, but my wife's caucasion and uh, it just it just hurts me because I'm just thinking, Man, I was just trying to give my credit better.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 5: So I'm just trying to see why the hell would they be attacking these people in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Man, it made me. It put a tip through my eye.
Speaker 1: Brother, it hurts me.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 3: They burst into this brother's home without a warrant. They beat him, They assaulted them with a sex toy. They shocked him repeatedly with thun guns and then wanted the deputy shoved the gun in his mouth and I and fired the weapon.
Speaker 2: That's correact.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want you to ask doctor Umar.
Speaker 2: Did he like that? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 6: Like what, I don't think you like any any black man getting abused in hurt like that.
Speaker 2: Brother, I don't think so either. I hope that now. I do think doctor.
Speaker 3: Umar would create a task for us to keep black men from dating white women.
Speaker 2: But I don't think he would abuse them in the process, not at all.
Speaker 9: Get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 6: Just with the worldwide mess.
Speaker 4: Yes you already know.
Speaker 8: Listen, there's been a security breach in the hospital after people was trying to get Kate Middleton's medical record.
Speaker 6: What did they get it? Well, no, non't tell us, not tell us what me.
Speaker 4: I gotta tell you. I gotta tell you we.
Speaker 9: Come back, okay, just with the you K news, just with the worldwide mess.
Speaker 6: Up next to the breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast.
Speaker 9: Club, Morning everybody, Steve j nb jes Larch, Charlamage the guy.
Speaker 2: We are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's time for just with the mess, just with the worldwide mess. But you know her little pregnant self is she's preparing waddling. She's preparing waddling down the hallway.
Speaker 2: But it's to be a.
Speaker 6: Great time to tell him about your podcast.
Speaker 3: The second Annual Black Podcast Festival is happening in April twenty seventh in Atlanta, Georgia. We got Wallowing Gilly hitting that stage. We got the Poor Minds Podcast, Dre and lexitting that stage. Horrible decisions, Mandy, and we hitting that stage. So go get your tickets right now at black Effect dot com Slash Podcast Festival. Go to event bright dot com right now to get your tickets. All right, Well, let's get to jest with the world.
Speaker 13: I mess is real, Robber mord just don't do is gonna bring numbers.
Speaker 1: Club.
Speaker 2: You're just gonna act like you wasn't just throwing up them.
Speaker 8: I wasn't throwing up I was actually getting my my stories together. Now I know that I uh teased the UK news, UK News, it's more. Don't try to make it more UI, all right, it's just UK whatever. So what's more interesting is what's going on in the US.
Speaker 4: Okay, so over the past to come on?
Speaker 2: So now are you rushing somebody morning sickness? Absolutely?
Speaker 8: I don't know who's been keeping up with the Nickelodeon documentary recap, but it's a lot.
Speaker 4: It's a lot going on.
Speaker 8: You know, the docu series investigating the inappropriate and Unsafe environments on Nickelodeon shows is out. There's a lot going on, so let's get right into it. Before the doc came out, I reported that the Nickelodeon star Drake Bell came forward as a child who was sexually assaulted by Brian Peck, who was one of the writers at the network.
Speaker 4: Now we're hearing what happened.
Speaker 16: I was sleeping on the couch where I would usually sleep, and I woke up to him and he was sexually assaulting me. I froze and was in complete shock and had no idea what to do or how to react.
Speaker 2: I have no idea how to get out of the situation.
Speaker 16: You know, when dom I call my mom and be like, hey, this just happened, can you come pick me up.
Speaker 2: I'll just sit here and wait.
Speaker 4: I had no car, I didn't drive.
Speaker 12: I was fifteen at this time.
Speaker 16: I really don't know how to elaborate on that on camera. Really, why don't you think of the worst stuff that someone can do to somebody as a sexual assault?
Speaker 12: And that I'll answer your.
Speaker 8: Question, and it's very said. His dad also spoke on things that he saw on set. Sometimes his dad would be on set and his mom would oversee things, but she was a little bit more lenient.
Speaker 17: But this is you hear scuttle bit about the business and what you got to watch your kids and this and that. So I was very attentive, very rarely set in the green room. I'd always be off set, somewhere where I could always keep my eyes on Drake. And unfortunately I started seeing Brian start to just hang around.
Speaker 12: Drake too much. It didn't set well with me.
Speaker 17: Drake would be in the dressing room or something and then would pop, Brian, you know, do things that wait in a second, what are you doing?
Speaker 12: Drake can put that on hisself.
Speaker 17: Then he'd maybe walk over to Drake and be feeding him some lines or whatever and put his arm around his waist, put his hand up on his shoulder and kind of run it down his arm.
Speaker 12: And this would happen routinely.
Speaker 8: So, you know, instead of just removing his son off the set, you know, I guess he would say things to Brian Peck. Now, Drake's dad added somehow Brian Peck got him removed from the set, not his dad, yep. And his dad was replaced by his mom, and his dad told his mom, yo, don't leave Drake around Brian.
Speaker 3: They knew something, and then the way in hell, im watch this happen to my son, and they're not gonna tell me they're gonna remove.
Speaker 4: They removed me, they could that replace me with his mom.
Speaker 8: I don't know if they were married or together whatever, but he warned him, but the mom was real lenient what was going on.
Speaker 4: But you know, I guess the money was so great.
Speaker 8: Drake spoke on being the anonymous child and the court case that I spoke on a couple of weeks ago that Brian peck I was on trial for.
Speaker 16: On the day of sentencing for Brian, I get to the courthouse was the most unbelievable thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: His entire side.
Speaker 16: Of the courtroom was full. There were definitely some recognizable faces on that side of the room. Brian had been convicted but getting all of this support from a lot of people in the industry, and I was pretty shocked. I wasn't going to address Brian. I addressed my statement to everyone in the room, and I just said, how dare you? You will forever have the memory of sitting in this courtroom and defending this person, and I will forever have the memory of the person you're defending, violating me.
Speaker 2: Jesus. Yeah.
Speaker 8: So after the documentary, it came out one of the older kids from Nickelodeon called Dan Snyder, who it's like basically all about you know, who was running all of this. I'm going to talk about things in a doctor. He agreed to have the conversation, and here's what he said.
Speaker 18: Watching over the past two nights was very difficult me facing my past behaviors, some of which are embarrassing and that I regret and I definitely owe some people a pretty strong apology.
Speaker 6: What was his behavior just watching or just knowing or not doing something.
Speaker 8: We're gonna get to that over, you know, because this is I have to report on this like a couple of days. It's a four part series, and I find out something new every time, like every time, and it's really sad. Actors from the Nickelodeon show Ned's d Class five, that's a newer show are there receiving backlash from making fun of the things that were happening on the Nickelodeon set.
Speaker 19: We told you never to speak about that.
Speaker 4: Get back in your hole, Daniel and give me your holes.
Speaker 7: Sorry, we shouldn't joke about this.
Speaker 1: We really should have listen.
Speaker 2: Our set was not like that.
Speaker 7: And no, it's awful. The Drake Bell is like, that's.
Speaker 10: Crazy to hear.
Speaker 16: I that is man and that never came out, which is really wild.
Speaker 10: Oh so y'all were in on it. God, while I'm not talking.
Speaker 11: About this anymore, No, not talking about this, guys.
Speaker 10: We can't joke like this, Jesus, guys. Worse, some consumer helps us.
Speaker 2: Move through things. Was that privately taped them out?
Speaker 8: No, that was their podcast and now they're receiving a lot of backwards. So everybody don't need a podcast, and they don't even need a damn job anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you know what we learned over the year is you might be making jokes about the abuser, but you don't realize when you're making jokes about the abusing, you're also making jokes about the abuse. Ye didn't learn We learned that with all Kelly and everybody else. You think you're making jokes about Kelly, but there's people that he actually pete on.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but it but like even further than that. You know Drake Bell, you know a lot of these people. You know a lot of these kids, and y'all are newer at this. Thank God that you didn't have to go through this. But you're sitting up on your podcast, you having fun, and they receiveing backlash for it, and now it's only gonna be bigger because I'm reporting, because y'all know I amplified this. I will be covering this story just like I'm covering the UK News. But I'm pushing the UK News to the second hour, y'all because this was very, very sad and it needs more eyes on this documentary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's very hard to, you know, hear that kind of stuff because you know, when you have kids, because the way my anxiety is set up, you automatically start thinking what if that happened to your children? And as a person who's been a victim of child sexual abuse, it is triggering, you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: But you know, the crazy thing about it is usually when you expect to hear something like this, you expect to hear it in a younger kid.
Speaker 2: This was a teenager. He's in high school.
Speaker 4: It was fifteen.
Speaker 6: I think about it.
Speaker 9: There's times where you know you might drop your I mean, you have a lot of younger kids, like I might drop my son off at basketball practice and pick him up an hour later. I don't stay at the whole practice every time, because he's a freshman in high school. He's a sophomore in high school. My parents dropped me off at practice. You didn't know what was going to go on because he wasn't like he was a seven year old, he was a teenage Jesus have to have the confidence to tell you, yes, what's going on?
Speaker 8: And then your parents are there and your dad gets removed, removed from the set. Your mom know what's going on, but she she's more lenient, So what's happening? And he would just do this, Brian Pack was so comfortable, like feeding them lines and you're running you why would you put your arm around his waist?
Speaker 3: And I wonder how much you ignored how much they ignored yeah as parents, because yes, right exactly.
Speaker 4: And I wondered the relationship between he and his parents.
Speaker 9: Today or do they think it was normal, Like he's just putting his arm around him, trying to come for them to help him with his life, Like it just seems.
Speaker 8: It's not even around your shoulder, it's around your waist and you're tickling my arm and you're caressing me, like, no.
Speaker 3: Listen to your discernment and situations like that, especially if I got removed and then they put my wife there and I'm gonna tell my wife.
Speaker 2: Make sure you watch that. No way, I gotta make sure you watch that guy.
Speaker 4: Something no is sick. So yeah, right, well that was just with the mess, just with the worldwide mess.
Speaker 20: That's worldwide, worldwide jests, worldwide mess, world wid in hour was us, Yes, us actually going to the UK next.
Speaker 8: Next third hour of Thailand everywhere, and yeah, because I know people like to go there.
Speaker 9: Right, we'll get into that next next tesling chicker will be joining us, and then ray J is here.
Speaker 2: It's the breakfast club in morning.
Speaker 1: You're checking out the breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: The DJ envyess hilarious, charlamage the guy.
Speaker 2: We are the breakfast club.
Speaker 6: And let's get in some front page news up to this.
Speaker 8: Good morning DJ, and be just Hilarry's charlottne God, good morning.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 6: Let's jump right into it.
Speaker 9: Now that I've seen the US abortions has reached the highest level in over a decade.
Speaker 8: Yes it has, despite as we know, Row versus Wave was overturned, and despite that it's being banned in more than a dozen states. Yes, abortions have reached the highest rate and more than a decade.
Speaker 21: Take a listen a report out this morning claims abortions have reached their highest rate in more than a decade. The study done by the Goutmacher Institute shows there were more than a million abortions in the US in twenty twenty three. That is a ten percent jump from twenty twenty. It also shows that medication abortion is a more common option than ever. The Goutmacher Institute is a research and policy organization focused on reproductive health that supports abortion rights. This increase comes despite fans on abortions and more than a dozen states following the Supreme Court ruling in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: I wonder how much of that is because of finances, Like a lot of people simply can't afford to have kids, especially right now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, a lot of that has to do with I mean, that's one of the things that people are talking about when they talk about reductive rights and why people have abortions, And yeah, Charlaine, that's one of the reasons a lot of people can't afford to have children.
Speaker 1: A lot of it.
Speaker 8: Maybe medical issues could be a number of, you know, reasons why, but that's absolutely in the data.
Speaker 9: Using the abortion pill and some of those medication abortions as kind of like commums.
Speaker 2: You know, I want if that's the case as well.
Speaker 10: So we're talking about tw different things.
Speaker 8: So Charlemagne is saying the reasons why people get an abortion, and you're saying, what envy like using the pill as just a way to a plan?
Speaker 4: Yeah, got you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Well that's always been a topic, you know where people say, hey, you know, I'll just be as risky as I possibly can and then at the end of the day, if it doesn't work out, I'll just get an abortion. That that's certainly I mean, we I'm sure all of us have known somebody or somebody didn't know somebody that have done that as well. And that's why this role versus Wig issue really scared a lot of folks, because now you just don't have that as something you can just you know, as a backup plan to just go get an abortion. You actually are gonna have to you know, I guess, you know, be more careful in your choices. But but what I find interesting about this is Roe versus Wade will be one of the things that Democrats will be pushing this year in the election, saying that you know, ro Versus Wade is on the ballot and President Biden has said that if he is re elected, he will make sure that gets, you know, back overturned, and you know they'll be fighting for that. Obviously on the conservative side, they want to see it banned everywhere. So this is just going to be interesting to see how despite even at being banned, people are still.
Speaker 10: You know, you're not stopping women from getting abortions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I'm pro choice. That's why I do like I do like the messaging that I start the Vice president, you know, put out last night. I believe she said. Donald Trump openly talks about how he is proud that he overturned Roe V.
Speaker 1: Wade.
Speaker 3: He is proud that he took the right to choose from millions of women and people around America.
Speaker 2: He is proud that young.
Speaker 3: Women today have fewer rights than their mothers and grandmothers.
Speaker 2: How dare he?
Speaker 3: So I do like the messaging of you know, making it an attack on women's rights, like you're taking away I mean, you're taking away somebody's right to choose, right, you know. So I do like that that angle she took yesterday, even I mean, I'm sure she truly believed that, but I do like that angle.
Speaker 8: And I want to say this when you're hearing the word reproductive rights, because every single time somebody comes and says, what do you mean reproductive rights?
Speaker 10: Reproductive rights is not.
Speaker 8: Just about getting an abortion and not getting an abortion. It's also about preventing getting pregnant. To DJ Mby's point, where you don't have to take a Plan B. There's also something called birth control. There's also something you know, whether you're taking pills, whether you have that pavarashot, all of those things where women are taking responsible measures to be able to say, you know what, I don't want to have a baby, so I'm going to go make sure that I get birth control.
Speaker 10: That is also a part of reproductive rights.
Speaker 8: Also, reproductive rights is the ability to be able, Like we talked about the story a couple of weeks ago, the ability to be able to get in vitro.
Speaker 10: That is a part of.
Speaker 8: Reproductive rights to have a baby. That choice is a part of reproductive rights.
Speaker 10: So when you're.
Speaker 8: Hearing reproductive rights, and I get it, there's a lot of conservatives out there to say, I am pro life, but I need you to understand that that word reproductive rights is more than just.
Speaker 10: Having an abortion or not having an abortion.
Speaker 8: It's also the ability to have a child if you too, if you want a child.
Speaker 10: So we got to be careful in that language.
Speaker 2: So crazy man, understand why you want to Why are you taking away? You was right?
Speaker 9: That's that's insane to me too, Like you either you never got the wrong person pregnant?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Are you just dorowing like raw and in peace?
Speaker 9: But not only that you want You want the right to make the choice that you want to make that's best for you your family.
Speaker 3: And you never take away somebody somebody, right, Never take away somebody's ability to choose. Anytime you take away somebody's ability to choose, that's criminal.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, thank you.
Speaker 3: Test You can follow that testling figure on all social media platforms and you can describe that tesliing figures podcast. This great shot, no chase of podcasts on the Black Effect. iHeart Radio podcast Network with.
Speaker 2: Her WiFi went out. Wi Fi went right out.
Speaker 3: He just disappeared from all right, somebody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, blink twice, Hey, we can't see it.
Speaker 2: You're right twice? All right.
Speaker 9: When we come back, ray J will be joining Kicking with ray J. Now, this interview goes a little left, it goes a little right. He goes all over the.
Speaker 2: Bill with us. It goes ray J. This is this is Willie ray Norwood Jr. That's right.
Speaker 6: He goes off Michael a little bitties.
Speaker 9: Yeah, just yeah, all right. It's ray J. It's the Breakfast Lego Morning, the Breakfast Club. More than everybody, it's DJ n V, jes celar Richelam and the guy.
Speaker 6: We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest at the building here.
Speaker 3: It's not a guest, man, this is our guys family. Okay, this is our guy. This is the first guest you see yourself whenever in the studio here at the Breakfast Club, and first guest, and it was our first big viral moment.
Speaker 2: Also, I'm talking about situations. Can you hit me?
Speaker 3: Very important to purpose with that. You hit me, ladies and gentlemen. Right, J is in the building.
Speaker 2: J Hey, love man.
Speaker 4: I'm so happy to see y'all. I'm just holding it in you.
Speaker 2: To what's happening. Will Race up?
Speaker 7: Man, we got to do network.
Speaker 4: I see, I.
Speaker 13: See, I mean what happened with with raycon nothing, It's just you know, we've reached like a certain height, right, and I think that they can definitely continue to move mountains with the company going into like you know, home products and stuff like that.
Speaker 20: I always just like to have fun, Like if it's not fun and it's a little too critical or a little too exhausting, which it wasn't, but just to be in an arena like starting our own network, you know, twenty years in that space, and our expertise and knowledge and the way we shoot stuff and our story arts, everything is probably to me better than everything that's out there now.
Speaker 2: So so you still have equity in Raycon. No, no, no, Rayon like that. That brand is that brand because of you. But you sold it.
Speaker 20: Yeah, well I sold I sold it back to Raycon. I sold it back to Raycon. You know, it wasn't for sale for another investment to come in. I know, That's what I was saying. And I needed the lotion and the brush. You don't need the brush, and I was in my bag.
Speaker 4: Now I'm just like you know what, I'm good, I'm humble.
Speaker 2: So what's the name of this network?
Speaker 20: The network is called the Tronics Network Theronics Network, the tronics network because it's we look at the tron as like a matrix you know what I'm saying, like a manifestation tool. That's the only reason why we're still here is just because of prayer and manifestation and making adjustments when you make mistakes and for growth.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm so Tronics.
Speaker 20: You know, I had the Raytronics company up before we sold Scootie Bike, and we just we felt like the tron was speaking to us from the elohem And so you know, Tronics Network is that digital ratchet reality network that's at.
Speaker 4: The cutting edge of the change.
Speaker 2: Competing with Zeus.
Speaker 4: Well, if I'm competing with Zeus, I'll be competing with myself. Hmm that you could have.
Speaker 20: I'm just saying, I mean, remember bow Wow, and I was we pulled up and I was talking about Zeus about and then how I was going big.
Speaker 4: I'm like, that's my people.
Speaker 2: You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's that was the beginning.
Speaker 20: That was the beginning of their kind of got People started to recognize Zeus when we did the conversation. We started with the conversation, we gave Zeus their first fight, which sounds a little but we gave Zeus their first fight, which was Roly and Mangina. Mangina's on our new network and then their other biggest fight. These are the things that kind of ignited them to kind of drive the narrative narrative that way, Hazel Ly and Masika. Right, so those two things, you saw this big flux go up and then and then it all it all, you know, Nope, nope, And you know we had shows on Yeah, we had the best shows, like even batties Like yeah, I mean a lot of a lot of people get amnesia because you said competing with yourself makes it seem like, yeah, we're not competing against myself as ownership. But we did this network not solely to compete against zeus, but to just give you a balance of what it looks like. Right, So you got all of this, but if we give you that same kind of intensity with a with a story art that leads you somewhere, whether it's emotional or crying, or or happy or whatever it is educational, something has to be there to create the story so people can follow something. If not, then for me, I don't do that kind of show. And I want to show people like what a ratchet show and a balanced show looks like at the same time.
Speaker 3: Yoh, well, it's actually R and B. If you think about it, R and B, Ratchet and Balanced.
Speaker 20: Wow, we're brainstorm it. So you know, yo, we have one show. I haven't called you guys to tell you about it, but you guys start the show off.
Speaker 4: It's the Breakfast Club Kicks. It's like, you guys are in this, like, how do.
Speaker 2: We start it if you ain't tell us about it? We don't know anything about this, right.
Speaker 1: So it's a really good show.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 20: So it's called The Fight Club, and I'm going to show you guys it's a really good show and then you'll see what it is. It's like, I mean, it's like fighting. Yeah, it's people fighting. But that show is catered for that. So there's a lot of other shows, like we have Insight the network, we have going on sofari we have uh, the Girls Club, the Cookoff, like we have shows like that. But then, just like the conversation, I felt like people were like teasing you and then they started to get to this deep conversation when we did it, it just let's go right into it club. Though the balance in Fight Club is the comedic like edit with the Fighter right.
Speaker 2: Balance, I would.
Speaker 20: I think there there isn't a balance in trying to create another story only to end at the fight. Right, it's straight about what it is, but it's it's comedic, it's refreshing. The jokes are going, so when you're watching it, you're not like disgusted. If you were just to watch it and play, which we do. Have all the bonus footages on all the shows. You get like five or six clips and you can just watch it un edited.
Speaker 6: I want you to subscript, but it's premium.
Speaker 4: This is the premium stuff.
Speaker 8: Any scripted drama, you know, comedy shows like any because you're doing a lot of things.
Speaker 20: Yeah, well, we we're creating as we go. I have like eight shows, so the eight shows that come out are dating. It's inside the network. It's it's a big transgender show, the Girls Club. We also have the gags the Girls Club, and then there's another.
Speaker 2: Do they want to be called that? Have you brand? That? Bid them?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? I mean I run it by everybody.
Speaker 20: And one thing that I don't do is my mission isn't to make the reality start look bad. Yeah, because I'm in the same position and what what I'm here to do is to ignite the numbers. So our points could be on the board like basketball players.
Speaker 6: So what's the girls Club? Break that down.
Speaker 20: It's thirteen transgenders, transgender women. They're super cool, they're super lit, and they're in there to tell their story and to survive, you know, this big moment and you know, make a name for themselves.
Speaker 4: And it's one of the low the shows we have. Sydney Starr is the star of As.
Speaker 20: She helped put that together with me, and it started off with her trying to do an audition show, a love show in Atlanta and dude attempted murder like seventeen shots like popped off and it's like, yeah, it was great, it's it's it's in there.
Speaker 4: It's a camera. Yeah. Shout out to the Rod from the Gagency. Shout out to the Gagency as well. What the hell eagency a gay agency?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so listen with this show, is there like like it's like a survival show or is it like a theme?
Speaker 2: Like what is it?
Speaker 20: It's it's similar to we did Bad Girls Club with with Oxygen, we did Bad Girls All Star Battle, but it was it's just similar to the Bad Girls Clubs, you know.
Speaker 4: So that proves to.
Speaker 20: You that Natalie and I worked together a long time ago, so I was able to hit her, tell her love and hip hop Hollywood wasn't really coming back.
Speaker 4: I think you should work with Zeus play for you.
Speaker 20: You'll have power control epe all of that and boom, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: About to steal all les, all leaves thunder. You're about to take all of those people. You would have said, hey, go over there to lead. You're taking for yourself now exactly.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Because my other co founded from ray con released.
Speaker 9: I was like, you know, all right, we got more with ray J when we come back, don't move.
Speaker 6: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, and we are to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Was still kicking it with ray J, d J, n v J, Selarry Charlamagne, the god ray J is still here with us. So now recently on some on some other news, I was looking at TMC. They robbed your cars, they stole your calls missing.
Speaker 4: Like what out of nowhere?
Speaker 2: From where?
Speaker 4: Right on our moment, they it's in They're in Reno right now.
Speaker 2: The car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we landed sometime in the middle of the night somewhere. But the cars were supposed to pull up pick us up.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 20: We we had the suits and we was gonna go corporate. And then it's just kind of like you know what I'm saying. Somebody transported them and then they stopped answering the phone, and we tracked the cars and they was in Reno.
Speaker 4: I like this casino and chop shop.
Speaker 2: They were yours.
Speaker 4: They mind, So I bought.
Speaker 20: One, and Truth, who is my business partner, He's the one that helped me close the deal with Raycon, He bought him one, and we were just like, you know what I'm saying, just feeling good to come to New York.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 20: You know it was it was in another like world because I feel like we did so much, like it was so hard to just break the code and understand you know, technology and hardware, you know, the three PO services you need or the where house this customer service. The CMO has to be right, the CFO has to be right right. So even with this new company, like I know so much from strategic marketing and what we've done there to conversion marketing to and all these other like shortcuts that we have, so it's only right to implement that into the reality shows. Because I never lost in reality and I would say that I'm the.
Speaker 2: I'm the reality showing.
Speaker 4: I do that.
Speaker 20: I was gonna basic, like, you know, Tiger Woods of it, But but I didn't.
Speaker 3: Know Tiger wasn't Tiger wasn't say no, just the reality show connoisseur just says.
Speaker 4: No, what are you? There's nobody, there's nobody bigger than me.
Speaker 8: Mmmm well, at first, at first, I ain't gonna lie. At first, it was Stevie J. For a long time he had in that era, in that era, it was Stevie J.
Speaker 20: No, no, no, no, no, no, it's there. This is after Ray, This is this era. This is after love and hip hop is after for the love of Ray J and Brandy and ray family. Where this conversation, That's what I'm saying. So in reality, that's where I dominate. So why wouldn't I never thought about it.
Speaker 8: But I feel like also in front of the camera, but you got a lot to do it behind the camera too, So I would call you the king of behind the camera because he produces. He you know, it's all types stuff. I'm trying to let you know. I'm giving you your perhaps in another way, would.
Speaker 6: You put your family back on reality show?
Speaker 9: Because people scrutinize your relationship and no matter what you do that all the eyes are always there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that, But that's the and I mentioned that that you sacrifice.
Speaker 20: Really I mentioned that even through the first episode of Inside the Network, I break down how reality starts get the end of the stick, and I mean it's it's hard to Yeah, I mean your church is even tripping, like it's like, yeah, you know what I mean, because the ratchet scene is about to do a takeover and it's going to be unstoppable for like a few years where it's gonna be on everybody's nerves.
Speaker 2: When did it go away? Though? He's been since it's.
Speaker 20: Been, you've never seen nothing. You never seen nothing like the Tronics Network. You've never seen nothing like the Tronics Network. At the end, you're gonna subscribe.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's what we need.
Speaker 4: Right, But what am I talking about?
Speaker 2: If we do we need that level of wretchet?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because watch the story arc with it, like, yeah, this is ra with a message.
Speaker 7: Yeah does a message?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 20: Ratchet has a lot of messages because when you watch yourself in a ratchet environment and you do either ratchet things or you do the right thing. That's how you know how to make adjustments with yourself.
Speaker 8: But what I don't want to see, and I'm pretty sure nobody is. Everybody's tired of seeing people just fighting all over the place all the time. So that's what he's saying about like a storyline. It's actually going.
Speaker 20: To be story line Like inside the network is like my creative directors were fighting because they were tripping off someone.
Speaker 4: I just caught it on tape or the gaugency. The gaugency, I mean got cameras set up back when they.
Speaker 20: Was fighting, not just I was just grabbed the phone. But after that year, I started to have like I got four or five. She was just ready for anything that happens now. But I'm like the ratchet I told people I am the Rochet Shakespeare.
Speaker 4: Oh I like that, you know it is?
Speaker 3: And what I don't like that that sounds ridiculous forger ratchet Shakespeare.
Speaker 2: Ratchet Shakespeare. Well, like we'll break that down. What is the ratchet Shakespeare? Maybe I need to see it first. Maybe I'm judging, you know what I mean?
Speaker 20: But do you guys have time today to watch the Sizzles?
Speaker 4: Like like two minutes.
Speaker 8: Of course.
Speaker 2: Are pushing Brandy and Monica go on to it again.
Speaker 4: That's all I want?
Speaker 2: Like, what what made you wake up one day and say I want this is what I need?
Speaker 20: Well, I've been saying it since the since they did the Yeah, like I got the jet for me, we got we flew out there. It was just vibe. They were going back and forth. It wasn't like a competition, but it was. And Brandy like her side, we was.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 20: It was like a mosh pit for in a ballot, Like it was a ballot plan. And you look to the site and we're giving her all that support. And I just think Brandy and Monica is an undeniable tour, right, It's like you both win last run, no matter what you feel or whatever, Like, how.
Speaker 4: Can you not take that opportunity?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Why if you know it's there, why do anything else?
Speaker 1: First?
Speaker 9: And the last song or the tol Boy's man god bless crazy.
Speaker 20: So I told him, like, I think that's a that's a one hundred million dollars both of them.
Speaker 4: I think they can bring.
Speaker 2: In a show though, huh that show.
Speaker 4: I mean, of course Monica what I was opening, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have to open it.
Speaker 4: See I would think so.
Speaker 2: I mean because the headline something different. Maybe you could do like a song and song.
Speaker 20: Verses come out first. Yeah, but that's not v Yeah, well yeah I was no, no, no, no, no, no, no Brandy, Brandy ain't.
Speaker 4: Brandy ain't having that either.
Speaker 20: She but the Brandy Monica Tour or the Monica Brandy Tour, whichever one. My title is Brandy Monica Tour.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was.
Speaker 8: She would have to open them, tell them headlining, tell them what they can't do, song for song for song because that'll be a replica of the verses again, but no.
Speaker 2: Break up there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, she will open.
Speaker 8: She gets the crowd pump like this is great, and then Brandy boom like who did you think won the verses? I think Brandy brand I'm Brandy all day, not just because.
Speaker 4: You yeah, you know, it's just no, no, no, no.
Speaker 8: Brandy is one of my that's fact, top three singers R and B. I told you since I was little, did not who did I this? Women's in the international month and Women's is three months. The first lady Brandy, that was the first. Brandy was the first woman that I honored. No, it was your mom, didn't It was my mom? Didn't brand here, you know. Yeah, but Brandy, you know what I'm saying, she was on the second day. I grew up on this woman, so I'm like, all right, cool, and also grew up on Monica two. And when you think of Brandy, you think of Monica and it's all right. But yeah, but Monica will open, Brandy would end it. Absolutely make that money.
Speaker 2: We've debated who got the best catalog.
Speaker 20: It's not about the best catalog, it's just the best the overall accolades, right, you know.
Speaker 9: Not not with music, because then you go back to like the whole tank Tyrese in Genuine, Right, Tyreese is the bigges out of the three, But Genuine got the biggest records, bros.
Speaker 4: The biggest out of all three of them.
Speaker 20: Yeah, the movie tyre As far as Tyree is not the biggest out of them.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about like singers, Genuine.
Speaker 2: No, I think Genuine.
Speaker 4: I think person is the most irritating.
Speaker 20: Okay, yeah, right, he's definitely so, he definitely is the most entertaining, exactly the most. No, no, no, he's not the most He's the most irritating.
Speaker 4: He irritated. Everything he's been doing lately is just been cringing.
Speaker 2: You'll know each other, you'll know each other. Course, you'll know each other.
Speaker 4: My sister cool friends, they always been cool like them. I don't, don't, you know what I'm saying. I don't care about Tyres.
Speaker 20: I don't like some of the stuff he'd be doing and saying, you know what I'm saying, But and crying about a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna diss Tyrese.
Speaker 2: You've done enough for him to go on Instagram.
Speaker 20: Remember last last time he was playing around with Eddie Murphy, Remember last time I got mad at Tyres play with me. Yeah, don't play with me, Tyres. I don't, I don't, we don't. I'm not like that. But still, yeah, man, don't play with me.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Why you turn to ra all of a sudden, like drink? What did Tyres just start getting shots?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Because you was talking.
Speaker 20: We was talking about me about his interview he just did and somebody she said, oh no, me and ray J. He said something real smart. So I'm just responding. I'm just responding.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. But my sister does that. It's cool. That's one of her friends, you know. So yeah, so it's like whatever, but stay away.
Speaker 6: From We got more with ray J. When we come back. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning morning everybody.
Speaker 9: It's the d J n V, Jess, Hilary Scharla, we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: And yep, ray J. That's right.
Speaker 6: Ray J is still here.
Speaker 2: Jess.
Speaker 4: Okay, So what's going on? What's your princess?
Speaker 2: Yeah, take you take your coat off. Probably it's kind of hot a little bit.
Speaker 8: It's all right. What's what's really going on with that? I mean for the fourth time. I mean it's been a conversation for a while.
Speaker 2: Hey, we just taking it roll right now, he put it.
Speaker 4: Then we're trying to figure it out.
Speaker 2: We're seeing things unfold on.
Speaker 8: Saying, yeah, you know this from the beginning, Like y'all been through a lot together, a lot too, beautiful babies.
Speaker 20: I want to do one more day with you guys here. I know you guys are busy, but I'm having fun. My son is here.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 20: I brought him with me, and it's just like it completed a lot of stuff for Meuse I was like, he a boy. My daughter loved going to school and she's in her zone. You know what I'm saying. She five, about to be six, but he four, and he like, he like be wanting to be with me. And when I'm out of town and I'm not there, that's when I get emotional because it's like, you know what I'm saying, just the little things of what they're trying to learn and who they watch is who they are, Like you know what I'm saying. So he hasn't wanted to leave me. You know how You're like, all right, I want to go back. Yeah, He's like, I want to be with you forever and ever, and you know what I'm saying. And then if I even go, like to the store, He'll just start crying. So I'm like, you can come with me everywhere, because it's not like you can't, you know what I'm saying, Like parents and everybody or creators be like.
Speaker 4: I need this time to die.
Speaker 20: Like that's that's a front, bro, It's just making yourself more busy than you should be for the kids.
Speaker 4: So he here with me. He got on the plane with me. He hopped on the plane, got on the couch, he.
Speaker 2: Went to lee.
Speaker 4: He woke up in New York, you know, just having a good time.
Speaker 2: Why is Princess after for a divorce for the fourth time.
Speaker 12: Region.
Speaker 20: I just think that sometimes you reached a peak and you said this before. Yeah, and I'm saying everyone is that next peak, because sometimes when you break up, that one is where you're just like depressed about it and you're like, I can't think about nothing else, you know what I'm saying, And then the next one it gets easier, and then it starts to make sense, you know what I'm saying, Because I guess happiness is important, you know what I'm saying. But for me, if my kids are happy, then I don't care about happiness. And a lot of people put things that you have to be happy for your kids. Yeah, for sure, And I feel much more like I feel like I have the power in my hands now. But at the same time, I would the fact that we make the vow and I'm one hundred I would I could just I could not be happy and be happy for the kids and just ride it out and figure out which years we're gonna have that's gonna be great and which aren't.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 20: So I'm willing to not be happy to be around my kids every day, like that's.
Speaker 4: You right? No, no, no, I get that, but it's like if.
Speaker 20: You say you're gonna die for your kids, Like you're gonna die for your kids, but but you won't sacrifice your happiness far.
Speaker 2: No, No, just know you want to get a divorce, right.
Speaker 20: I'm just I'm really happy. I'm happy that I'm just able to like create something like like it in a sense of like give me this building and do all of it right now and let.
Speaker 4: Me see it. It's crazy, y'all speak.
Speaker 20: You have a good relationship, Yeah, we talk every day. We super cool, Like it's all.
Speaker 4: I don't I just I don't know what that means.
Speaker 20: You know what I'm saying, Like if we're not together, then you know, I just want to I just wanted to protect her as far as like whatever the industry has or whatever it is doing, Like she's killing them in poker right now. Yes, there's a lot of millions on the table. You're playing with millions of dollars, you know what I'm saying. So you just got to protect her and protect the kids, like you cannot the kids. My kids love their mom. They look at that, that's there everything, So how can you not make sure that that figure is even if you say all this crazy and just called me out my name or say I'm gonna die early, whatever, it's still all.
Speaker 3: Is it true that you're trying to get a pardon for sugarnate from Donald Trump?
Speaker 2: All you were trying to get one when he was in office?
Speaker 9: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: And I heard that was one of the reasons you were around him when he was in office, because you were trying to get a pardon for sugarnate.
Speaker 20: No, no, no, And that's what you said when you said it.
Speaker 4: I'm like, that is like a good idea.
Speaker 2: When it can't happen because he's not president.
Speaker 4: I was just I was just about to say, when he wins again, that's what I was just here, you going for Trump? I don't who we vote for. It shouldn't be the topic of conversation. What can we do to help this place? Like a you know what I'm saying, like, what what does it look like? Are we all? Is it all messed up?
Speaker 20: It's all messed up to me being interest racers chilling with with with dt bro were talking one percent, three percent for all people everybody ate, Like, you know what I'm saying for more? Damn, I don't know. I mean, I guarantee you this. You can't get canceled. If you say you're gonna vote Donald Trump like you used to, you know what I'm saying, Like, if you said that, you risking something right now, it's like I'm.
Speaker 4: Voting for him too.
Speaker 20: But but but listen, if you if you have your mama's and your grandma, if you have your grandma's and your mama's putting your ballot in for you because they like, well, we worked hard for this, so I'm gonna put yours in and you tell them to go Trump. Just know that they still gonna go biting. So if you're gonna vote, you gotta get out there and do it yourself. I want to do whatever you want to do.
Speaker 8: That's what you said, and possible, my god, right.
Speaker 3: Right, you could get the kids going right now, I'm just asking the word to play.
Speaker 2: With the second time.
Speaker 3: That's the second time.
Speaker 2: Ray, But you got you got the goon. You know you got you got a booty good show.
Speaker 20: But I do got the gagency now I do got you know what I'm saying. My transgender squad, and and then Suki and I hangover sixty nine, the first song that is can pipe you down. The video is done, I want to break it here. I want to I want to be I want to be on. I wanted to be on heavy rotation here first before anywhere.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. This is where I see.
Speaker 20: This is where I see heavy road for this because it's like it has this like drill this drill beat.
Speaker 4: But that was what it was in the trailer, right, Yeah, Yeah, that's a good tune. That's a really good tune.
Speaker 20: And I think that here, I mean, here's where I know it should be first, like but not just playing it, you know what I'm saying, you know, but but the world gotta love it, and I want you guys to love it, and if you don't, I'm your friend.
Speaker 12: That was my guy.
Speaker 2: I've had my quote of y J for the day.
Speaker 3: It's time if you just stand on business right, And what I mean by that is like you need to do more interviews where you're talking about your business acumen and your business portfolio.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's time now.
Speaker 20: But you know, I couldn't do that there because it was so sealed tight and I had to like, you know, just watch a couple of things.
Speaker 4: But I'm in full control. I spent all my money. I spent all my money.
Speaker 20: You don't even tell them how to Tronics t r O n i X network dot com.
Speaker 9: You should get people thirty days free where they can see if they can enjoy it first, and then you'll get them clicked.
Speaker 4: He was already talking about you.
Speaker 9: You gotta put your credit card in full anyway I get through the days.
Speaker 20: You know, like see, you got to understand DJ and VY. This is the loudest, most premium content they're ever gonna get, with an art that you can beet that just makes you feel good for four nineties I've never seen.
Speaker 3: I'm happy for you, Ray J j L. I can't wait to see what the Tronic Network does. Yes, yeah, we are, we are working.
Speaker 4: It's now.
Speaker 20: You can go in and you can subscribe. Pre subscribe now. The trailer is coming. Suki has a show coming out on the Tronics Network where she's executive producer. Here's the title, Little Coochies of Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: Little there's nothing about spoof.
Speaker 4: It's about all sexy little dancers people. Yeah, but then split right, splits your first fighter on the bond.
Speaker 20: I let her produce the show called Big Hoochies of Atlanta and that's the big, big, big one.
Speaker 3: Big Back to ATLT A show called Big Back to eighty.
Speaker 20: That's crazy and the agencies like series is like broke Back Mountain, but the reality version it.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, ladies, Ray j Yes Electronics Network, We appreciate.
Speaker 2: You, brother man.
Speaker 9: Good morning everybody, Steve j n V Jess Larry Charlamaga guy.
Speaker 2: How we howl Reya But we told radio you're gonna play a song with Sukiana. We don't have it. Maybe it's for the best, but yes, did he send it? I don't know if he sent it or not. Did he send it? He was here, but I don't know. Jae sent its on.
Speaker 4: Because I gotta get to right.
Speaker 6: We'll be going UK.
Speaker 2: We're going to u K.
Speaker 4: Thailand is in the third hour.
Speaker 2: He was just real.
Speaker 7: Ribber mir just Gon is gonna bring numbers.
Speaker 1: On the breakfast club.
Speaker 10: Statis slash all right.
Speaker 8: So an investigation was opened at the hospital where Princess Kate had her surgery.
Speaker 4: Y'all pay attention.
Speaker 8: People in the UK been on their shirlock holmes by right since I put them onto the funny business that's been going over Kate with all the fake pictures and unconfirmed sightings of Princess Kate. We've all been worried about the condition she's in and if she's actually okay. But y'all taking this too fall now. I never told y'all to go dig up that lady's medical records, all right. Records showed that at least one employee at the London clinic try to illegally access Princess Kate's medical records.
Speaker 4: That's not one of my sources. I like to be very clear on that.
Speaker 8: The clinic reached out to the palace and let them know there was a breach of security and that they will be a full on investigation.
Speaker 4: They're gonna launch it, all right.
Speaker 8: The rep of the Kensington Place said that they don't have nothing to do with it and it's a matter for the clinic to handle.
Speaker 2: Now, well, if they're investigating and come back to Baltimore, I'm.
Speaker 4: Not there all of this.
Speaker 8: All of this happened the day after the video of Kate being happy and healthy in public came out. Now, I want y'all to be like paying a sentence to me when I say this happy and healthy, because that was not Kate. I'm just gonna say it. I'm still trying to find out who is lead is. It's like your names swarming around. That was I impersonator, So to your point, yeah, they do have impersonators. That lady is taller than Kate and a little bit on the thinner side, very very skinny.
Speaker 4: That's not her.
Speaker 8: If you zoom into the picture you can clearly see no, that it's not Kate. The hospital and one of the hospitals at the employee that tried to get those records was probably looking for some answers because that lady in the video was not giving Kate right.
Speaker 4: We don't, like I said, we don't know who she is yet, but we were. We're searching right now.
Speaker 8: I got a couple of phone calls at nine am, so I'll continue to keep it.
Speaker 2: I believe in you.
Speaker 4: And what's this music?
Speaker 2: I thought you requested?
Speaker 4: Y'all are really playing with Kate? No to clean his hand?
Speaker 8: Central See y'all are so funny. No, and don't cut ony mind, none of that stuff. But sometimes it should just be quiet, y'all.
Speaker 4: So funny y'all thought you asked.
Speaker 2: Uk No, that is.
Speaker 8: Y'all playing games and mess all right, Listen, and more World Why News. Back over to the US, Kanye says Ice Spice is refusing to give him a verse.
Speaker 2: What word is that? Refusing? Okay, don't play with her. I'm not thank you.
Speaker 8: So before we get into it, backstory, Kanye has an unreleased song called Newbody.
Speaker 12: All right.
Speaker 8: It was supposed to come out on an album that he planned to release back in twenty eighteen, like six years ago, Kanye, but the album never came out.
Speaker 4: Nicki Minaj was originally on the feature on a song and this was her verse.
Speaker 8: You ain't fu up the old body they nik Upody ain't no this is here nobody.
Speaker 4: Because all right, that was a vibe. I liked it.
Speaker 8: Last year, when Kanye was getting ready to release his Vultures album with ty dollad sign, he asked Nikki declared, uh.
Speaker 4: He asked up for the clearance for our verse. Nikki told Kanye no.
Speaker 8: After Nikki debt it Kanye, that is so dramatic. After Nikki debt it Kanye, he apparently reached out to Ice Spies and Doja Cat to place Nikki's verse. Kanye vented on this ig story about the status of Ice Spice verse, and it says Ice Spice sent the verse in, so she did actually record it, and she sent it in for new body.
Speaker 4: Now her team is saying we can't use it.
Speaker 2: Makes sense probably for the best.
Speaker 9: Well see what NICKI said that it was six years old and it was an old verse, like she wanted to put out an old verse, which makes sense.
Speaker 6: And Ice Spice I opened up for Taylor Swift.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was gonna say best sales Swift now.
Speaker 9: Homies with Taylor Swift. Taylor Swift don't f with you, Yeah, I mean that's with Taylor Swift.
Speaker 4: Right, she's rotting with us. So I just want to give y'all, you know, a little bit of news.
Speaker 2: And everybody everywhere and everybody music.
Speaker 3: We don't have to collaborate, you know what I'm saying, Like Kanye was Ice Spice collaboration.
Speaker 2: I'm not feeding for that. No, wishe might sound probably?
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Undocumented immigrants Wait a minute, undocumented immigrants have the right to own guns.
Speaker 4: Very very scary.
Speaker 8: Earlier this month, and Illinois judge dropped gun charges against an illegal migrant. You as this record, Judge Sharon Coleman. She argued that a migrant, I don't know how to say his name, but he's clearly, you know, a migrant and he acted in self defense.
Speaker 19: A judge in Illinois just ruled illegal immigrants have the right to keep and bear arms. Police arrested an illegal immigrant living in Chicago with a gun back in twenty twenty. They charged him for violating the federal law banning illegal immigrants from having guns. Judge Sharon Johnson Coleman just decided the Second Amendment applies to him, the illegal immigrant, like everybody else, so he can have a gun.
Speaker 2: In her decision, she wrote.
Speaker 19: The numberto Flores received and used the handgun solely for self protection and protection of property during a time of documented civil unrest. Court documents show Flores fired the gun at moving cars during the BLM riots in Chicago. He argues police officers warned him about looters who were approaching his neighborhood.
Speaker 3: I'm still confused by this. An illegal immigrant right, so that means you're not a citizen of America. So if you're not a citizen of America, how do the constitutional or even the laws of that state apply to you.
Speaker 4: Yep, And he said basically like he fired. He said.
Speaker 8: He said that he was defending himself trying to protect themselves. This was during a BLM movement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so is he in the if he's in the process of getting his citizenship.
Speaker 4: They did not cizen citizens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I told you all in America, you know, doesn't even have the resources to take care of these people that are coming into this country legally, are illegally. And so what happens when people can't take care of themselves, Uh, you know, in a lot of cases, they resort to crime and where they're going to be committing these crimes wherever they can, but especially in the hood. So I'm telling you, offspring, all summer along, that's what you're going to hear about immigrants illegal or otherwise clashing with folks in the hood.
Speaker 2: And now they have the right to bear homes. Yeah, good luck.
Speaker 4: And that is just with the worldwide mess. For the second hour, the third hour, we got some Thailand.
Speaker 2: He's coming up on some Thailand. You don't know, nobody know, you know.
Speaker 8: What though you might excuse me, Yeah, thank you so very much. All right, I don't know why you think only know people in Baltimore, And.
Speaker 2: I did not say that you ain't worldwide. She got mad connected to the UK.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 6: Now when we come back to Charlamagne, wo you giving me a donkey?
Speaker 3: Two or after the hour, we need two white Mississippi law enforcement officers to come to the front of the congregation. They have a team called the Goon Squad and they going to jail for a long time. And I'm gonna tell you why.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll get into that. Nextus to breakfast clog.
Speaker 1: Good morning, you're like's into the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: This is a miracle, there is no question.
Speaker 21: And there are problems in this country between police and community.
Speaker 2: Yes, you are a donkey.
Speaker 19: The latest on that police killing of a black man, now the new developments in the deathly spatshooting rampage.
Speaker 9: It was a really bad thay for him, and this is what he did, and so we are in a state of emergency.
Speaker 3: Okay, White supremacist violence, it is always have been the number one threat to our society.
Speaker 7: But I'm also very proud that my wife was white.
Speaker 1: The practice club bitches.
Speaker 2: Sorrightnning, Please tell me why was I.
Speaker 4: Your donkey of the day.
Speaker 2: Well, let's discuss donkey today.
Speaker 3: For Wednesday, March twenty Feth goes to two white former Mississippi law enforcement officers who were members of a self.
Speaker 2: Styled goon squad. Yes, their names are Hunter Elward, who was a thirty one year old former.
Speaker 3: Mississippi sheriff's deputy, and Jeffrey Middleton, of forty six year old former sheriff's deputy, who federal prosecutors described as the ringleader of the goon squad. Now, I know some of y'all believe I'm a race bater, and you're saying to yourself, now.
Speaker 2: Why did you have to say the officers were white?
Speaker 3: Well, race play is a very important factor, because these officers ran up in these people's house without a warrant, all because the neighbor reported that several black men were staying at a white woman's home and reported seeing suspicious behavior.
Speaker 2: I put suspicious in air quotes.
Speaker 3: Keep in mind, this is Mississippi, a state that didn't officially abolish slavery until February seventh, twenty thirteen.
Speaker 2: Okay, simply because someone forgot to do the paperwork.
Speaker 3: True story, the state of Mississippi had never submitted the required documentation to ratify the thirteenth Amendment, so slavery didn't officially get abolished until February seventh, twenty thirteen to when a state like that, Okay, the suspicious, all right, suspicious behavior is simply all these black men living with a white woman, all right.
Speaker 2: That damn Nahoud probably was thinking to himself, I got porn hub. I know black gang bang hardcore when I see it.
Speaker 3: So he decided to be the fun police and call the police. And this is what happened. Let's go to WAPT sixteen ABC for the report.
Speaker 2: Police.
Speaker 1: This has been an historic day and historic sentencing.
Speaker 22: Hunter Elward, the man who shot Michael Jenkins of the mouth, got twenty years in prison, the first member of the ranking County goon squad to be sentenced. Elward apologizing for the actions of he and others for abuse and sexually torturing Eddie Parker and Michael Jenkins in what started as a suspicious person investigation but later led to a cover up. Hunter Elwerd stood in court and apologized to both men. Parker stood up in court and forgave him.
Speaker 12: For you know what you know was giving and what he is doing. I forgive that park that he you know what I'm saying, what he did and he has to be.
Speaker 2: Punished with it.
Speaker 22: Yes, Elward put his weapon in Jenkins's mouth, pulled the trigger, but it didn't go off the first time. He did it a second time, severing Jenkins's tongue as the bullet exited his throat. Jeffrey Middleton was sent uced to seventeen and a half years in prison, the reported architect of the ranking County goon squad. In the assault in January of last year. Six officers tortured the victims, tested their tasers to see which one was the strongest, and tried to cover all the evidence. After prosecutor Saint Middleton said he had no problems killing anybody.
Speaker 3: God bless that brother he betted at me. I would have had to talk to my therapist, my wife, all my spiritual leaders to get to that level of forgiveness. They tout sexually tortured this black man last year and a brutal attack that was based on race. Six cops came into this man's home with no warrant and assaulted these brothers with stun guns, a sex toy, and other objects. Let me tell you something, man, I was born in nineteen hundred and seventy eight. Okay, therefore I grew up on Woo Tang torture tactics, and I always said that Wu Tang torture tactics were extreme. Okay, I never thought the civilized society Wu tang torture tactics would ever be necessary. But after hearing this story, I disagree with myself. Okay, sometimes you gotta get medieval on these fools.
Speaker 2: All right, these are some of the things that need to happen to these offices in prison. If you knew the Wo tang torture tactics, listen, torture.
Speaker 15: What try you to affect post with your cheeks spread out? Put a hango on a throw and let that she sit there for like a half hour, Take it off and stick it in you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can lay your nuts on the dresser, Just your nuts laying on a dresser and bang them.
Speaker 7: She could a spiked back.
Speaker 15: Your tongue, out your fouth and stabbish with a rusty screw jab of.
Speaker 2: Wow, story building out of there's my favorite.
Speaker 15: I sow your told clothes and keep feeding you and feeding you and feeding you.
Speaker 10: I'm feeding you.
Speaker 2: Is it possible to solve?
Speaker 1: But closed?
Speaker 4: Jesus, I mean anything close?
Speaker 3: I wonder listen, y'all know I'm a mental health advocate. I love therapy, I love meditation, I love plant based medicine. Were all on the healing journey you notice about me. But I also believe in energy, and once you put out, you will get back. It's a really simple concept. If you live your life with the mindset don't do anything to anyone that you wouldn't want done, and you are someone you love, then you will live a great life. So with that said, I want these cops to receive the exact same energy in prison that they administered on the street. See, if you ask me, this isn't the first time these officers have done this. This is just the first time they got caught and punished for it. I have no problem with eye for an eye, dil dough for a dil do in this situation. Okay, do you know what eye for an eye means? The principle of justice that requires punishment equal in kind to the offense, not greater than the offense, as was frequently given in ancient times. So if someone puts out another's eye, one of the offender's eyes should be put out.
Speaker 2: Now, I've heard people say ie for an eye makes the whole world blind. That is not true.
Speaker 3: The whole world will not be blind. In fact, nobody would be blind if whatever you did to someone got back done to you. I really believe that people would move a little different, a lot different.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 3: What those members of the goon squad don't understand is that it's all fun and games until the inmates got the deal though. Okay, and listen, I see the comments from social media sometimes and folks say, Charlotmage, you make everything about race. It's usually white people saying that, and I don't even get upset. I understand simply because race doesn't really exist for you, because it has never been a barrier. Black folks don't have that choice. That's a quote from a Nigerian writer's name who I cannot pronounce with me.
Speaker 4: Tim Amanda and Gozia Ditie say it.
Speaker 1: Play it one more time, tim Amanda and Gozia Ditie.
Speaker 2: Even when I hear it, I can't.
Speaker 4: You know, there's no essen it.
Speaker 2: What that mean?
Speaker 4: I don't want to kim Amanda and goziadcher.
Speaker 3: It'll feel like I'll be spitting all over the place. Yes, listens to that queen dropping a clue bomb.
Speaker 4: For her.
Speaker 3: Just remember whenever you tell a black person they making everything about race. Just remember that quote from Chi Chi Okay, race doesn't really exist for you because it has never been a barrier.
Speaker 2: Black folks don't have that choice.
Speaker 3: Please let Kathy Griffin give Hunter Elward and Jeffrey Middleton the biggest he huh.
Speaker 2: Please give this giant jar male the biggest he haw? State was this again? I'm sorry, Mississippi. Let Chelsea hand looking in.
Speaker 6: On this he haw he haw.
Speaker 7: That is way too much.
Speaker 2: Dan Maynees, I feel like Chris Rock got something to say. Man, oh my girl, my girl working this morning? Right? Okay, okay, you don't think they should get the death penalty though? Yeah, like, let's stop playing.
Speaker 4: Well and I do you have that in Mississippi?
Speaker 18: Right?
Speaker 23: What?
Speaker 4: They still do that?
Speaker 3: But if you believe in I for an eye, nobody got killed sadly, I mean nobody got killed.
Speaker 2: Thankfully.
Speaker 4: He shot him in his throat.
Speaker 2: He did shoot him in his throat. They got they gotta think he just.
Speaker 4: Happened to survive.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly, They trying to kill him. That he should be fried.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 6: And then hopefully when people see that you die from this like, it's not just you go to jail like that.
Speaker 2: I like the prison. I like the twenty years.
Speaker 4: But he pulled the trigger, nothing came up, so he pulled it again like he knew it was up.
Speaker 2: I personally like the.
Speaker 3: Twenty years in prison, especially if they're living amongst general population. Two police officers. Everybody knows what they did, everybody knows their name. It's a pretty high profile case in Mississippi. You know, it's just I like, just just so he made some deal to build that man. But then nah, then you gotta take a shower to clean himself off.
Speaker 4: I say, ten years and then death penalty.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 3: You don't like the twenty years of torture twenty You understand these police officers in prison for doing what they did to a black man in Mississippi.
Speaker 4: You know, they may kill themselves.
Speaker 2: That might be true.
Speaker 8: They may commit so sad because don't nobody want to go because they feel like they can't go through twenty years of that.
Speaker 4: No, most of them is in there. They can't go through what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: But why why even give them an option to get out?
Speaker 4: They're still in a beout twenty years they give them for.
Speaker 6: Good behavior, so they have to do what fifteen fourteen they still can li.
Speaker 3: Listen, they got twenty years, do you know? You know sometimes we don't even see these cops get sentenced at all. I don't know what to tell y'all. They got twenty years, okay, how they should have to mind?
Speaker 4: We ain't looking for them answers from you ain't no, well, know what to tell y'all, like what we just saying what we think?
Speaker 2: That's right. I'm just saying what I think. Why are y'all can Why y'all what time? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I say what I say?
Speaker 2: Maybe yoursel what so like? He everything?
Speaker 4: I don't tell you what's twenty years? Okay?
Speaker 1: But if they like that, I like Booby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, Envy, you sound like you want to be in there with him with something. I'm good. Okay, you got a lot of ideas you wrote you were down over there. I just said, just kill him. I didn't say no, no, you started to say the mother thing that you stopped yourself. All right. When we come back, we're saying, wrap it up. Not in prison.
Speaker 4: NBC.
Speaker 9: We have Charles Coleman and Tremaine Lee joining us. We're gonna kick with them when we come back and don't move. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Everybody in steevej Envy, Jesse, Larry Charlamagne, the Guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got some special guests with us this morning. We got the brother Charles Coleman and Trimanely.
Speaker 2: Welcome morning morning. I loved what y'all was doing.
Speaker 3: I love the Black men in America the Road to two thousand and twenty four. Why was that important to do?
Speaker 24: You know, it's always important for us to in our positions, to center black men.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 24: We understand that we are absent in so many spaces, rightial spaces, various institutions, in certain neighborhoods. But for us to be able to elevate our voices and centered black men, because sometimes we know brothers feel like they're not getting attention at home, they're not getting attention from candidates, They're not getting the attention that they deserve. So Charles and I came together and said, we have this platform, so why not elevate these brothers' voices?
Speaker 25: And I also think that when you're talking about our discourse now politically, we have a very lazy way of looking at it. And when I say we, I'm talking about our community. And one of the reasons why is because we like to say, go vote. But that's kind of sort of with the pretext that you're voting in the way that I feel aligned with my interests. If you're not, I'm not necessarily keen on that. And what we wanted to do was present a variety of perspectives in a way that was balanced, that was fair, that allow people to see. All right, I may not agree with that ideologically, but I understand this part of the conversation.
Speaker 3: Why does it feel like you know they already setting it up to if Donald Trump gets back in the White House, it's going to be black men's fault because.
Speaker 25: You need a bad guy, right like you need a bad guy, you need a villain in this political conversation. And unfortunately we are in America, and you know, it's easier to paint us as the bad guy rather than to look at data. Right, Like, if you look at the data, if Donald Trump were to win, there's no question that college educated white women and uneducated white women who are voting would have had a huge hand in that right, instead of looking at the demographics that point to a particular area.
Speaker 7: It's easy to say, I like this narrative, We're.
Speaker 25: Gonna put it on black men, and so I think that that's really the answer is like you need a villain and so to compensate for the fact that, to Jermaine's point, you did not do your job. Like it's amazing to me how in our conversation about the elected officials that want our votes, we will put more onus on the voter, yes, who's dissatisfied, rather than on the candidates who have failed to satisfy the voters.
Speaker 2: The refusal to actually engage.
Speaker 24: They're gonna spend the money, get out the vote at the last minute, sold to the polls, or try to get people in church service and get them to the polls, but they're gonna wait till the very last minute instead of actually engaging with the community daily, right being the community set roots up so people know you're there. Talking to brothers all around the country, what they say is they don't ever ever acknowledge us. I was talking to a brother the other day and he said, even with Donald Trump's fullishness with the sneakers, a sneaker con and all that. At least the devil saying your name. You want somebody to say your name, at least he's saying it. And when he said that, at least the devil saying your name, it sounds like, you know, it sounds wild, but at least there are some overtures there.
Speaker 25: Charlae Mane, where did you become this lightning ride of like controversy around black men in the vote.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 25: I was trying to have this conversation with somebody and I was trying to go back. I was like, ABC News, that's new. You know what I'm saying. We all know if you don't vote for me, if you ain't black, well you know all that.
Speaker 2: But I was just like, why is it?
Speaker 7: Where did this sort of honestly conversation come from?
Speaker 3: I think it's because left wing media does not do a good job of pushing the narrative they want, and they do a good job of pushing right wing media narratives. For example, if I'm on something like this Week ABC and I say Donald Trump is a democracy, donald Trump's a fascist, Donald Trump let an attempt to cool his country, And then I say, what Joe Biden is an uninspiring candidate who don't have no main energy. Fox will take that part and highlight it, and instead of the left taking the first part of what I said in highlighting that, they'll just respond to what Fox said, and then it becomes just easy villain though villain.
Speaker 9: I think, you know, sometimes I feel like it should go back to the days where you don't know who somebody's candidate is. Right, you just talk about voting and getting people to get out there to vote, and you hear both sides or all three sides if you're talking independent, and nobody talks about who they're voting for. Because I think that creates a form of almost like I'm shaming you because you're voting independent, or I'm shaming you because you're voting Republic, or I'm shaming you because you're voting Democrat.
Speaker 6: Right because you said, you know, we should vote for our interests.
Speaker 2: Right, But if.
Speaker 9: Somebody's interest doesn't, you know, fall on yes, his interest, why should I have to go that way?
Speaker 6: And then if I say I'm voting independent, oh, you voting independent?
Speaker 7: You eff it up to vote?
Speaker 9: You know, we can't win, And I think it really clouds things. My mom and my dad never talked, you know, to their friends about who they were voting for. They talked about everybody should go register and vote and what it meant to vote, but they never really talked about what candidate they.
Speaker 2: Were voting for.
Speaker 24: The choices have become so stark though, So it's not just a world where ideal electricle down economics or policing in this country, or even border issues. It's become clearly there are these white supremacist impulses embedded in our politics now, and so it's unfair that now we have to expose ourselves. And sometimes you have the ideas of a democratic plantation, you got to stick to this side of that side. But the stakes are so high that I think it's a legitimate concern of how folks are arriving at their vote. They should have we should have full access to the franchise, which we don't. But you should be able to have complete independence and be able to keep it to yourself. But I think in this environment it's become dangerous.
Speaker 25: I think that the other side to it is it's incumbered upon us to stop going through this cycle where we either a don't where we stay uneducated about the entire process specific engagement, or b choose not to share what we know with other people on the off years, right, Like, how many times are we gonna be like, well, you gotta do this because it's the less of two evils, or you're gonna go The problem that that people on the left that are terrified about another reign of Donald Trump are having is that you had four years and you didn't do anything with it to get people to understand or to get people to feel like this is what's gonna be different. And now you want to sort of do a rush job and shame people to Envy's point or scare people to.
Speaker 2: The other points.
Speaker 7: Again every cycle sky and and that is not an effective strategy.
Speaker 25: And so I think that if you're gonna get to a place where you're talking about people just sort of being able to, you know, discuss what their interests are and vote along.
Speaker 7: Those lines, they have to become educated.
Speaker 2: Where that's something that that I.
Speaker 9: Don't think people like to have commonas, right, Like, so you look at h I'll just take Floyd Mayweather, Right, So Floyd Mayweather a couple of years ago said he was voting for Donald Trump, and everybody the whole black community hated him, gave him the middle finger, turned their back on him, whatever, whatever, But nobody ever asked them why why he felt that way. We're so quick to turn out back on somebody that doesn't necessarily agree that what we have, and we just hate to have conversations.
Speaker 25: My biggest concern in this entire discussion is that as black people, we are negotiating our views around blackness based off of whether you agree with the candidate who I agree with.
Speaker 7: That is deeply problematic, right.
Speaker 25: Imagine you have a disagreement with someone in your community who looks like you, about someone who's respectfully not in your community, and because they don't align with your choice of someone who's not in our community.
Speaker 7: You are now then trying to invalidate their blackness.
Speaker 2: I'm not about to beg you over the white people. That is absurd, right, So I'll give you a.
Speaker 24: Great projection the whole conversation to the lands of the white caves. Yeah, I'll give you a great example real quick. I have a friend. He's a plumber in Chicago.
Speaker 25: He employs all black people because he believes in supporting black people and teaching black young men and women trades. He is having trouble bidding on contracts because of the influx of immigrant labor into the city of Chicago, and other contractors are underbidding him because they're paying their contractors, their employees.
Speaker 7: Loder to take a lot less.
Speaker 25: So he's like, look, on this immigration issue, I actually feel like I'm more aligned with what conservatives are saying than what Democrats are saying. You can't tell me that this man is anti black because he has that position. So when you talk about priorities, it.
Speaker 24: Shapes out in very different ways for different pop But you also can ignore the fact that when you align yourself on a singular interest or a singular issue, that you're also in bid with a whole bunch of other people, namely white supremacists. If you're a Republican, doesn't make your white supremacist. But you're white supremacist blatantly, you're probably a Republican not just disavowed the idea that there are white supremacists racist Democratic Party, and so they're white supremacists on both sides, but that side on the right now it's become part and parcel of the party now, and especially with Donald Trump' race to take over the RNC.
Speaker 2: Expect to see more.
Speaker 9: That we got more with Charles Coleman and Tremaine Lee when we come back. Of course they from MSNBC.
Speaker 2: So don't move. It's to breakfast Club, Good morning.
Speaker 9: Why everybody is j n V Jess Hilarry's Charlomagne, the guy we are the Breakfast Club is still kicking it with Charles Coleman and Tremaine Lead from MSNBC.
Speaker 2: Charlomagne.
Speaker 3: So what do what do democrats do? Because you know, the messaging of fear. I don't think it's gonna work in twenty twenty four, but this is the year we should actually be afraid because you know, we've been hearing the same rhetor rhetoric every election cycle, right, every president's election cycle. It's affective democracy. This is candidate specially Republicanda. They always demonied them, this affective mimocracy. This is the time it actually is. But you can't make people believe it because you've been saying it for years. No, I really don't understand that. So last night I was in offic the record conversation with some folks in the White House, and I had the very same conversation about why aren't you, you know, going.
Speaker 2: To the community.
Speaker 24: People don't even even when you look at the charts and unemployment and wealth and everything is on the rise from Donald Trump, but the people don't feel it. And they're still trying to figure out the messaging. They say, you know, we know, we're trying to figure out the messaging. You're supposed to be the big ten party filled with empowered black people all across this country, and you're still trying to figure out how to communicate with black men and the way we live so segregated in this country, right, you know where the black people are, you know what institutions they're in, what neighborhoods they're in. You know, the power brokers, those in the working class, the middle you know who they are. Why aren't you still going to them? They're still trying to figure out how to message all this good news. But to your point earlier, but still responding in that white supremacist kind of echo chamber, it's not doing that many services.
Speaker 25: I think it's really a matter of an inability to acknowledge their failures.
Speaker 2: So part of what has aility or refusal or.
Speaker 25: Refusal, yeah, right, correct, a refusal that is couched as an inability.
Speaker 2: That's a that's a great point.
Speaker 25: I think that part of why the messaging is falling flat is you can't say to me, you can't talk to me about all of the things you're going to do, all their great things you're gonna that you've done, as if this is is this rosy picture without acknowledging, Yo, we don't mess them up.
Speaker 2: We don't.
Speaker 25: We got a lot of work that we need to do and we acknowledge that. So for as long as that is treated as a cardinal sin, like yo, we can't really talk about that because we're going to alienate white voters. The messaging in terms of black people, and in large part black men, is going to fall flat.
Speaker 24: The political calculus that it takes to say, you know what, we know this is, this is right, but we speak about black men too loud.
Speaker 2: No, we know what's going to happen.
Speaker 24: It's gonna a backlash, a media not just from from the right, but also in that center part of your own party.
Speaker 2: You hotep. But you know, even with that, it's like.
Speaker 3: Yo, man, when I hear that, it's like, yeah, I'm a vote, but how can I ever truly support you?
Speaker 2: If you don't even want to say my name in public, I ain't no hope.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 3: Why is talking about black men? Talking about black people are bad electorals.
Speaker 24: But also we have to we have to be honest. And again this is beyond party. They fear us, so they've marginalized us. And as long as we're persona mangraded in any of these spaces in this discourse, we could still again be the boogeyman, the villain, but they never have to actual appeal to it because there's a general consensus that black men are to be feared, or not to be respective, overincarcerated, We're not in college, all those things. We've been isolated to the point when it's a common knowledge that we are there.
Speaker 25: This is I get so much heat for this, but it's the truth. We've been, as a community the side piece of the Democratic Party for so long that when we step out of that role and we start actually asking questions and pushing back, now it's a problem.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 25: And I mean that's really the dynamic that exists, unfortunately with the left, and so it highlights the very complex nature of what it is to be black in America. And then engage political systems because you realize, like, Okay, these folks over here are not really for me. These folks over here they mess with me, but they mess with me in the dark when it's convenient, when they need me, when they want something right. And then when you can't have that honest dialogue, you know, to Enby's point, and you start thinking about a third party, you.
Speaker 7: Have folks turned on each other and it's like, well, where do I go?
Speaker 3: What do I do?
Speaker 25: So it's a very very complex space and it highlights the old quote in America, black people do not have permanent political friends.
Speaker 7: We only have permanent interests.
Speaker 2: Interest. No, that's something that we need to.
Speaker 25: Sort of understand before we sort of blindly align with any political party. We need to figure out what is our ideology first.
Speaker 3: These days people need to change, well, Democrats need to change their perception of the hypothetical swing voter, like, you know, because they don't think about black men when they think about the swing voter like that probably voted for Obama, you know, might have voted for Hillary. But then they're like, you know what, I'm gonna get it just trump thing to try, you know, Then I'm gonna go back to Biden, like, you know, I think.
Speaker 25: The only thing that I would say in response to that is Democrats don't have to change that.
Speaker 2: We have to change that for them.
Speaker 25: They're not going to make that decision on their own unless there's something that moves them to do so. So as long as I can count on you to show up when I ask you to show up, right like at my.
Speaker 24: Side piece, righty, the three times.
Speaker 7: In trouble bro, that's the.
Speaker 2: Last I was saying.
Speaker 7: As long as I can count on you to show up to show up, that's never gonna change.
Speaker 25: So that's on us as the elector to say, like I am not set in stone as a voting block that you can necessarily count on. You gotta I'm available, right, but you gotta work for you, gotta do something to get me out to vote for your candidate.
Speaker 7: To your earlier questions.
Speaker 25: Charlamage, when you talk about democratic messaging, if foreign aid two words foreign aid, right, regardless of where it's going, I don't want to get in that discussion. But if foreign aid are not bad words, then reparations should not be a bad Absolutely, that's really that's the core what we're talking about. And I don't mean to make it as singularly an issue about reparations, but I'm just using that as an example or when I when I use the term, that term side piece of like, oh, well, you know.
Speaker 7: You kind of we're gonna deprioritize your interests.
Speaker 25: If you can say foreign aid to whatever countries plural that you're going to say them, then why can't we have this conversation about something that's directly in each one of those bombs, like costs millions.
Speaker 3: That you know, you know, Donald Trump is going to say it at some point over the next few months. Donald Trump is going to say, we keep sending all of this money, you know, the Ukraine and all of these countries we're funding.
Speaker 2: NATO that could be used for black people reparations. It's just gonna be a line and watch what it does.
Speaker 7: Remember remember I said it.
Speaker 3: Remember Remember what y'all said earlierout people don't even want to say black people's name, don't even say black man name. He's going to sea say my blacks, my blacks deserve reparations, my blacks, But.
Speaker 6: We appreciate you brothers for joining us. Tell them they can catch you.
Speaker 24: The old rep So uncount of millions of power. Reparations were episode five, It's the most amazing reparations story you never heard. America actually paid reparations once before for enslavers and a black man somehow finessed his way into the system and actually got reparation for slavery.
Speaker 25: And you can also check out Black Men in America. The Roads are twenty twenty four on Peacock and streaming live.
Speaker 6: All right, well, thank you brothers for joining us. Charles Coleman, Jermaine Lee. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Hoarding everybody a j n V.
Speaker 9: Jess Clary, CHARLAMAGNEA God. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to Jess with the world is real.
Speaker 4: Robert Moore, the guests don't do is gonna bring numbers.
Speaker 1: On the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Stot okay story story story Savannah James new podcast, Everybody's Crazy has begun shooting a lot of people you know are undecided on this because I heard a man say earlier, oh, she about to break my heart with this. She's just been like the beautiful, just most regal, up to par classy wife.
Speaker 4: W ain't in no drama. Now she got a podcast.
Speaker 6: She might still be.
Speaker 3: We don't know what the podcast is, what it is about. It could be about this motherhood and could be about raising children.
Speaker 2: We don't know what it's about. And yeah, we don't have on drama.
Speaker 4: What the man said, that's what I said. I mean, I just told y'all.
Speaker 2: Probably a man that don't need a podcast herself.
Speaker 20: Who was it?
Speaker 4: He don't have one?
Speaker 2: Actually, that's why.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 8: One of the producers Beyonce says new Cowboy Carter album inspired by back last year, are entering country genre.
Speaker 4: Says, this ain't a country album. This is the Beyonce album.
Speaker 8: This is act to Cowboy Carter, and I'm proud to share with y'all that's amazing.
Speaker 2: So what does that means?
Speaker 3: She didn't have a country album before everybody started being upset of her because she was doing country songs.
Speaker 4: I don't know. They just gave me this and that's what I'm reading. All this is stuff that that I don't need to celebrate on.
Speaker 2: I think she's saying, Beyonce her own journal.
Speaker 6: She don't need to make a country to make a rock and roll or hip hop or R and B.
Speaker 2: She's her own general.
Speaker 8: Yeah, women received woman receives vial of human blood in her shame package.
Speaker 2: Geez, well, what if she's a vampire and now was a little.
Speaker 8: Snack, right, yeah, stuff like that. It's like, it's come on, this girl was on TikTok. I'm not going into this. She was on TikTok. We didn't see what happened. She's blamed it on FedEx instead of blaming it on China.
Speaker 4: What she what she she?
Speaker 8: And is the it's the nice little you know, the fashion over little thank situation. LSU star Angel Reese says viral nude photos are fake AI generated. I'm gonna start using that one too, all right. Jalen Green says his family and his baby mother mean Oh my god. Jalen Green said his family and his baby motivate him.
Speaker 4: That's goods.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's not what he said.
Speaker 8: I can't put words his mouth like that because he just started cooking and everything. I gotta look up his stats.
Speaker 2: Motivated daddy, right, Yeah, even get busy recently you got your pregnanty okay, damn yeah, you was on the basketball.
Speaker 1: Busy.
Speaker 2: Get crazy.
Speaker 10: Like damn man, b all right, he.
Speaker 8: D look old show think oh bad. It was rapper he called out on Breakfast Club. All right, Donald Trump threatens to deport Prince Harry if he's reelected. First of all, what oh, no, they knew, they knew that they shouldn't have gave me this because they know him very heavily into the UK.
Speaker 4: Why would you send that man back over there so we could be slain?
Speaker 25: No?
Speaker 4: Cardi b.
Speaker 8: Okay, yes, Cardi b beks fans to stop making her sing the new Beyonce country song. Can't nobody make you do nothing? Card he just stop singing it all big, Cardi Jesus Okay. So listen Thailand news all right, and the god Tellor Swift in it. So this is this is the thing Thailand. Really they fled like they really bossed up. So Singapore struck a deal with Taylor Swift right after COVID. You know, that country was real messed up, but didn't only mess up us. It messed up a bunch of leaving those Southeast Asian countries right, and so what they did they struck a deal with her saying that she can only perform in Singapore, right, and no other Southeast Asian countries.
Speaker 4: Okay, so they have a summit.
Speaker 8: You know, and they did that to bring towards that is, if she's not going nowhere else, they're gonna come here and we're gonna get that money right to rebuild our economy. So they have like a Southeast Asian summit every year where they all the countries meet up and they talk to each other and try to figure out how they can move forward, you know as Southeast.
Speaker 4: Right now say yeah right.
Speaker 8: So Thailand pressed up during the summer like okay, so like, what's up with this Taylor Swift situation?
Speaker 4: You know she's not forming, Yeah, what's going on? Right?
Speaker 8: So Singapore tried to act like oh no, like we don't know what you're talking about it. So Thailand Prime Minis is like, well, how much you spent on that, like how you know, try to get in the business bracking him down yup, And Singapore Prime Minister was like I can't discuss that, like I'm not here, We're not here for that. So Thai Land Prome Minister was like, oh yeah, it was somebody told me over there in Singapore like I got connected with the like I got connected to you gay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Thai Land Prome Minis was like somebody already told me that you spent two to three million on each show for Taylor. So what you mean y'all got to rebuild the government and all of that. Y'all spending a lot money to make a lot more money already. So y'all holding out? So he still ain't never, you.
Speaker 4: Know, say all right, you're right or whatever.
Speaker 8: But he had the receipts right there at the summits, right, so he already knew what he was going to do. Now, the Prime Minister of Thailand said, even though it was real shady for the Prime Minister of Singapore to cut everybody out like that, he's not mad at it. He just wanted to call him out because he knew what was going on, and he said it was smart. And so now he plans to use the Singaporean deal as inspiration to help make Thailand a more attractive option for international concerts and events.
Speaker 20: So he gonna do that with other artists. Yes, so he could come here, but you can't go over the centl Yeah, absolutely, but you got to have that money, and it gotta be people that people are willing to travel for. And who other than Taylor Swift though, no, if a.
Speaker 3: Country says hey man, we're gonna give you a deal, and you signed some type of exclusivity where you only can perform here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't do that all the time.
Speaker 9: I'm like an artist might say, you know what you can perform in New York, which you can't perform in the two on Jamon Radius do that all the time.
Speaker 8: We check this out. On another note that Taylor Swift, Yes, absolutely, Hello. The Taylor Swift shows in Singapore were such a big deal that people were selling fake tickets. Over nine hundred and sixty people in Singapore lost a total of five hundred and thirty eight thousand and ten weeks.
Speaker 4: God, that's half a million.
Speaker 3: So that's why the tickets were on scene. I saw that on she and they were selling Taylor Swift tickets for you.
Speaker 4: Do notes with no crap like that is closed.
Speaker 2: They were selling the tickets.
Speaker 8: On her last show was on March knife and Singapore police reported that reports of e commerce scams.
Speaker 2: Wow there, yeah, that is.
Speaker 9: Just with the worldwide I'm playing with her nose is real allegedly. Okay, all right, mix us up. Next, it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, you're checking out the Breakfast Club. It's women's history month, and we're celebrating the most influential women in history.
Speaker 2: Check out this phenomenal woman mourning.
Speaker 9: Everybody's stej n V jesse Lyra Charlamgne, The God we Are. The Breakfast Club is Women's History Month. Jess Wo we repping today.
Speaker 4: We are repping Monique today.
Speaker 8: I want to recognize my comedic Baltimore system Monique Angela Hicks. Other than being a comedian, Monique also has skills in acting. She's best known for her roles in her show The Parkers and the movie Precious, where she won an Oscar for the Best Supporting Actress. She also went on to do other other movies before and after that. She was the host of her own talk show called Monique that aired on BEEC. So I feel like she's contributed to media in some way. And just in case y'all forgot, Monique has also given me my flyer for sating y'all straight up here and I want to.
Speaker 2: Speak to my baby. Just hilarious.
Speaker 23: Come on, she's a beautiful asset sitting in that seat and she's gonna bring something very special.
Speaker 2: To that show.
Speaker 23: And I know the community is agreeing with what I'm saying, right now, because what that sister did when she sat in that seat, she was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody could get you to see for years. And just that baby sitting there with nothing but honesty. You don't understand what that baby's bringing.
Speaker 2: To that show.
Speaker 4: No they don't.
Speaker 2: I do, we all do.
Speaker 4: I'm shaking it up in this mother who talk that talk. I've been up here.
Speaker 2: It's y'all.
Speaker 8: Y'all think that y'all have not seen for years? Fast, Yes, yep, and it's gonna be much more.
Speaker 2: Jessica, Robin Moore, Ladies and gentlemen, Thanks all right, I love you. Mouth. Salute the monique, Salute the monique. All right, you just mean selling me? Snort? Then you ain't.
Speaker 9: When we come back and got the Bible, the Notice, the breakfast Club, Good morning morning. Everybody is Steve j MV.
Speaker 2: The woman that's.
Speaker 9: Shaky set up in his mother just hilarious. And of course Charlamage, the God, the grumpy one. Yes, you gotta positive note.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I just want to remind people to make sure you go out there and get your tickets for the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival. Yes, the VP tickets are sold out, but general emission tickets are still available, so make sure you go get your tickets. Saturday, April twenty seventh, Atlanta, Georgia, Pullman Yards just like just like where it was last year, Wallow and Gilly gonna be on that stage. Lay In Drex from the Poor Minds Podcast, Harmon Decisions, Manzy.
Speaker 4: What said Leia and Drex meanres damn?
Speaker 3: I'm you come back on, lex Andrea. I'm so sorry I combined y'all names, lex Andrea.
Speaker 2: You know I love y'all. Poor Minds Podcast, Horrible Decisions, Mandy and Weezy gonna be there.
Speaker 3: Jesse Hilarious will be there doing carefully reckless live on that stage. Will make sure you go get your tickets for Saturday, April twenty seventh, Pullman Yards in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: We gonna have food trucks.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have panels telling you about the business of podcasting. We got to pitch your podcast, uh uh stationed. There a lot of good stuff man, just like last year, So make sure you go get your tickets. A bit bright dot com are Black Effect dot Com Slash Podcast Festival.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, leave us in a positive note.
Speaker 3: The positive note is simply this man social media. That damn social media has everybody rushing their goals. Remember, comparison is the thief of joy. Focus on your own lane, your own pace, and your own race.
Speaker 4: Now, that is a good one and he got that from me. I love that. That is really really good. Thank you so much. That's the message everybody can use.
Speaker 7: Yes, breakfast club, you don't finish for y'all.
Speaker 12: Dump