Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, and entertainment news Lakers fans are mad after Kobe Bryant's parents try to auction off Kobe's.
Speaker 2: First championship ring.
Speaker 1: Caitlin Jenner and Lamar Odom have teamed up to do a sports podcast. It's called Keeping Up with Sports Get It, and Lil Wayne is accused of lying about his drug use to get nine million dollars in pandemic loans. We'll talk about all of these stories coming up at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the clo This is from Kim and Albany. Kim writes, I gave my eight year old niece a bag of clothes that my daughter had outgrown.
Speaker 2: My niece rudely said she didn't want the old clothes.
Speaker 1: My sister got offended that I offered her child to gently used clothes.
Speaker 2: And now we're not speaking. What's wrong here?
Speaker 3: Stop giving people your old clothes. Everybody old walter, gently old ass clothes, gently used. If you won't you want your old ass clothes, your baby and plaid all in all.
Speaker 2: This here, she ain't want them, hand me down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she ain't want them. That ain't your that ain't your child. But you don't giving stuff away little eight year old kids. And then they didn't want me. Then the mama, man, you know, people don't like to appear to be poe in front of other people. She stopped doing that. I thought she thought she was doing some kind there's some real needy people out here. Salvation Army, Good Wills. It's not a place. You don't throw the rug cross a lot of stuff. Stop trying to help every damn body. She's all over here flexing. I'm by my baby, so i've been because because let me tell you what the other mama heard. Let me give you something that look right to wear, because what you've been wearing over here, Lord, I know you could use these. That's what her mama heard.
Speaker 2: She didn't look at it from her point of view.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, and now they're not speaking because of it.
Speaker 3: So wrong here, But stop, nobody, other baby, No damn old ass clothes. If you're gonna buy your knees some buy some nice clothes. You bought your daughter some nice clothes, but you're gonna give her to hand me down. See how that worked. That's how if you want to give somebody something, give them, take them chopping down that TJ Max or something. But oh no, you're gonna pack up all this old ass message give it?
Speaker 1: She said it was.
Speaker 2: They were gently.
Speaker 3: Used draw, nice old draw.
Speaker 2: I can't give underwear, he said, clothes.
Speaker 3: But you know what, everybody don't see it that nobody want all that.
Speaker 2: Obviously her sister didn't. You're right all right.
Speaker 1: Moving on to Vonda in Kalamazoo, Wonda says, I found out that my husband was cheating on me after he left his wedding band in a hotel room. I checked his email and went to get the ring. I gave it back to him and didn't say a word. He's been scared for days. What should I say to him?
Speaker 3: God, I don't know. I don't know. You done went down to the hotel, got the ring. Yes, yes, now you have handed to him and ain't said nothing. What should I say to him? Anything? Anything you say at this point is very effective.
Speaker 2: See she has a lot of power.
Speaker 3: Right, Oh my goodness, you could you could say I could you could just drop little things? Hey baby, you got your ring. You know you can say little So I'm telling you he on EDGs right now? She said, he next time you leave it, let me know so I don't have to go down there. Yes, I got the cleaning lady number. You'll let me know if you leave it again.
Speaker 2: But when she when she walked in.
Speaker 3: And handed it to him, he didn't know what to do.
Speaker 2: He remembered exactly where he left it at that moment.
Speaker 3: But see, guess what though, see you now, I'm gonna tell you the problem you made later. You done waited too long because he done came up with a good one.
Speaker 2: Boy, Now what can he say? Steve?
Speaker 3: Come on, hey man, some fellas was down there. We just had a card game going on, and I had put my ring up as one of the bets because I had lost all my money. So I put my ring in the pot, and then I won the pot. When I scraped all the stuff off, I guess my ring fell on the floor. Now I'm down there gambling. Yeah, I'm gonna have something for you know, you can't give me four days. I'm gonna go and you give me three four days. I'm gonna get some friends involved. Oh, this lot, this alibi gonna be solid. I'm gonna have maids down there. I'm gonna pay maids. I'm have maids down there time, my boy they was in there with that card party.
Speaker 2: Just crazy, all right.
Speaker 1: Moving on to Bianca in the DMV, Bianca says, my friends and I were playing truth or Dare. My boyfriend wasn't there, and his friend got a dare to kiss me in the mouth. We pecked on the lips, and I told my boyfriend about it. He threatened to break up with me. Why is he mad over a game?
Speaker 2: Did you say a game?
Speaker 3: You're down that kissing men and but now you want it to be a game. Let's just turn this around. Your husband somewhere playing a game of truth for day and you ain't there. The truth of the dad was to kiss this girl in the mouth. He gonna take the kiss. He come home and then he tell you about it. Where you at with it?
Speaker 2: No way?
Speaker 3: Where you at ready?
Speaker 2: It's just a game, honey.
Speaker 3: Where you at with it? It was a game for me too.
Speaker 2: We play games all the time.
Speaker 3: But why would you kiss her though?
Speaker 2: You know that's crazy?
Speaker 3: I mean, she was there, that's the reasons. You know, she was like she was on the other side. I looked at her. You see what I'm saying. Yeah, they're gonna break not yet. This is over?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, last one, this is us.
Speaker 3: Did you go home and tell it that hard?
Speaker 2: Well? Because somebody else would have. I think that's well, well, we'll just see them, wait from you.
Speaker 1: Dorodrick in clear Water Rights, Steve. My girlfriend is a little rough around the edges, so I try to expose her to finder dining experiences. But all she likes are crispy lemon, pepper wings, all flat. Will I ever be able to change her? Should I stop wasting my money on her?
Speaker 3: Well? If you ain't got that bout nothing but chicken? Wayne, how much money you wasted? You said, I don't understand the wasting the money on her cheap date? No, man, I don't. I don't think you break up with somebody over there. You just keep slowly exposing them some stuff. People. People can forget a lot of stuff, but they don't forget exposure. You never forget exposure. You can forget names, places, addresses, times, but you will never forget how you felt. Keep introducing her to the finer things and then she'd get used to her. Introduce her to a sand you need some grainery, you need something.
Speaker 2: All she likes her crispy lemon pepper.
Speaker 3: Wins all flats, all flat every day.
Speaker 1: I'm with you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get a little bit of bottle to you in there.
Speaker 1: Sometimes give me flat all day.
Speaker 3: And lemon pepper though you be thirsty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, what is what is what?
Speaker 1: What is?
Speaker 2: She washing that down with.
Speaker 3: Probably a beer around the edges. Yeah, yeah, she tried all right, white foam on her top lip all that.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Clo.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 2: You're listening Morning Show