Speaker 1: It is time now for junior and sports talk. What you got junior?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, you know, man, it started yesterday March Badness playing tournament. Listen, Howard University falls to Wagner seventy one to sixty eight. It was good and they had three chances to tie the game at the final seconds.
Speaker 1: It was close. Man, it was a good game man, you know, but you said it and well they played like men, they did. Yeah, they played like men.
Speaker 3: They played like men.
Speaker 1: You know, so you know you can't win them all?
Speaker 2: Still scream h though, Yeah, yeah we still we still we still got another HBCU game tonight.
Speaker 3: It was one of the great education institutes in this country, so lost their basketball game. They make leaders though.
Speaker 1: Hello, that's that's true.
Speaker 2: Okay, how do you feel about this one now, Rambling versus Montana grab University.
Speaker 3: You got the well, oh, I rooted for h H for Howard, route for Grimin. I don't give damn by no damn Montana.
Speaker 1: That's not where you concerned that.
Speaker 3: No, they got the fly black people in the play up there, mad damn by no Montana.
Speaker 1: Come on, GSU, come on, yeah, man, we rooting for you tonight.
Speaker 2: Colorado State and Virginia Playoffso last night that game was so one sided it had Colorado State pulled it off, knocked Virginia out sixty seven to forty two. We found something else there. Yeah, that's blowout that wasn't even worth watching. It was one side at the end. Time who lost or again Virginia sixty sixty seven to forty two. Man, But you know un forgot the number one is playing Houston versus Longwood.
Speaker 1: That's one you got Longwood.
Speaker 2: I don't know Tommy who Longwood is, but we better not lose. I know that much better not lose to Longwood.
Speaker 1: W you hear about a school you don't know when the number one seed play? Do you think that's bad?
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a Cinderella every year, Man, every year there's a Cinderella doing something nobody thought they would.
Speaker 2: No, it's in Virginia, Tommy long University, Longhood.
Speaker 1: Okay, you come, they got a long shot.
Speaker 2: But here go another one time, another universe. You don't know where it's at. Ukon versus Stenson. It's another number one versus Yes Stenson. Like the cologne throw back, Yeah, it's a throat like the cologne and North Carolina gonna play Wagner, so we gonna see man's Do you see which number one gonna fall first?
Speaker 1: Do you think you have an idea?
Speaker 3: No? No, they're gonna be around for a minute. Yukon is in the toughest bracket though you come you can is a number one, but they face him, everybody man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, we're gonna see how this march man. Just go Shirtley, It's gonna be a good one, all right, Junior, thank you. Coming up at the top of the hour, a woman needs advice Steve on how to deal with her fiance's dirty old daddy and uncle. We'll get into that right after this. You're listening to The Harvey Morning Show.