Speaker 1: We have two major stories that we're going to talk about, and one of them, obviously is with those that are testifying about the Biden crime family and a public hearing in Washington, d C. And the no show of Hunter Biden. I'm going to get to that in a minute. But also something else I want to put on your radar screen, and that is this Google is now being accused of interfering influence, pedaling election interference. In fact, they're being accused of interfering with elections forty one times over the last sixteen years. Google now on defense as they're being accused with data to back it up that they were purposely tipping the scales towards candidates that they chose. Guess who those candidates were, hardcore liberals. We're talking about Obama, Clinton, Biden, and others that they are supporting. They also were interfering in elections at the state level, people running for Congress, Senate, and the governor's mansion in many different states. Google executives having to go on defense. I'm going to have an exclusive interview with the people that uncovered this coming up in a moment. Before I do that, though, I want to tell you about my friends over at AMMO Squared. Let me just tell you, AMO Squared is amazing because it helps you stay stocked up on ammunition automatically. AMMO is delivered on demand or automatically when you need it, and stored for free when you don't. It's really a unique it's really a unique way to invest in ammunition. You can buy low and dollar cost average out over time, and then you can cash out when prices rise without ever taking delivery of any physical ammunition. It's been founded more than eight years ago and the freedom loving state of Idaho and AMMO square is truly automated. Sen it forget it. Ammo purchasing. You pick your calibers, you set your budget, you select a shipping trigger, and that's it. And AMMO builds up over time and is delivered automatically when you want it or you can sell it when prices go through the roof. Over sixty different caliber options to choose from, and you can forget about dealing with moving heavy case of ammunition in your garage, your home because you can literally exchange your AMMO squared inventory from one caliber to another in seconds with just a click of a mouse. So if you're ready to have AMO on demand at great pricing and be able to actually invest in AMMO and sell it if the market goes through the roof, just like it did during COVID. Go to amosquare dot com slash ben. You sign up now, You're gonna get some free AMO in your account today. It's effortless ammunition management amosquare dot com slash ben. That's amosquared dot com slash ben. Sign up to get some free AMO in your account right now, all right. Tony Bobolinski is in Washington. He is the former business associate of Hunter Biden. He met with Joe Biden not once, but several times in twenty seventeen. Now. The hearing went off the rails when Tony Bobolinski called out Democrats, including Representative Raskin and Representive Goldman, for, as he described it, lying on behalf of the Biden family. I want you to listen to this as it happened on Capitol Hill.
Speaker 2: At the same people preaching this mantra no better, they continue to lie directly to the American people without hesitation and remorse.
Speaker 1: Rep.
Speaker 2: Dan Goldman and Jamie Raskin, both lawyers, and mister Goldman, a former prosecutor with the SDNY from New York, will continue to lie today in this hearing and then go straight to the media to tell more lies. Hunter Biden's defense attorney, Abbey Loll, weaponizes letters to Congress to try.
Speaker 1: To smear my name, mister Sherman the cold.
Speaker 2: Art facts Miss Sherman, in an attempt to save his powerfully connected client.
Speaker 3: And his father.
Speaker 2: I challenged mister Lowell to make those claims on national television so he can be held accountable for his lies. Prior to my successful business career, I was an auficer in the United States Navy at Navy's Elite Naval Nuclear Power Training Command. I later served as the chief the command's chief technology officer.
Speaker 4: For se. I apologize for the disruption from the the am.
Speaker 2: I supposed to say, it's my time, mister RASKI.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but please get Mitch Boblisky please okay, good to order, Uh, mister mister Bobilisky, please proceed, Please proceed. Apologize for the disruption from the minority.
Speaker 5: Okay, well me, mister Chairman. David saved his time, but he called members of this committee liars, and I just want to know whether the order and decorum requirements of House Rule eleven apply to witnesses appearing before the committee.
Speaker 4: Uh, there's hard lives, there's decorum from the members. We've asked for that. There's no language that I'm aware of pretending to a witness.
Speaker 3: Thank you, So.
Speaker 4: Don't make sure we didn't waste any of his time on the opening statement. Mister Bobbliski, I'm sorry for the disruption. Please continue your open statement.
Speaker 2: I think you, mister Askings, We'll make sure you try it. Oh my trade great. I just want to restate to make sure the American people hear all these facts.
Speaker 1: By the way, I love this guy. He came in there and knew that these Democrats who have been lying to the American people represent Raskin and represent Goldman, saying, look, not only are they lying in the American people, they're lying in behalf of the Biden family. And then these two members of Congress they get all, you know, I'm a member of Congress. You can't talk to me that way. Well guess what. Yeah, But there was other things besides that that happened. Tony Bobolinski was asked a very simple question. Here's the question from Congressman Jordan.
Speaker 2: Listen, mister Bobolinsky, who's the big guy?
Speaker 1: Are you sure about that?
Speaker 2: Because when Jill Biden you sure? I'm a thousand percent sure.
Speaker 1: One thousand percent sure. This is under oath. Tony Bobolinsky asked the question, who's the big guy, Joe Biden? Are you sure about that? Because and Baby Lensky interrupts, Joe Joe Biden, Jim Jordan, are you sure? Are you sure, Bobolinsky, I'm a thousand percent sure. Tony Bobolinsky came in there, Matt as hell because of the injustice of what we're seeing in this country right now with the Biden crime family, in the corruption that Tony Bobolinsky witnessed first hand. Tony Bobolinsky also came in facts saying Hunter Biden perjured himself during his deposition to Congress, saying, quote, he lied to the committee. Listen to this from Tony as well, and.
Speaker 2: Gave his transcribe to interview on February twenty eighth, and lied throughout his testimony. Here's just one egregious example of Hunter's perjury. He lied to the committee on important details concerning his money demands. And threats to CFC in text messages on July thirty then thirty first, twenty seventeen. He leveraged his father's presence next to him in that infamous text to strong on CFC to paying Hunter immediately.
Speaker 1: Jim Biden also.
Speaker 2: Led extensively throughout his transcribed interview on February twenty first, and perjured himself. An example of that on page one hundred of his transcript, Jim is asked specifically, do you recall having a meeting with Hunter Biden, Tony Bobolinski, and Joe Biden. Jim's response, absolutely not. The committee was so shocked by his perjury that they asked him the same question multiple times. Each time he denied meeting with me and Joe Biden. After the Committee showed him text messages confirming that I met with Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and Jim Biden at the Beverly Hilton in May twenty seventeen, Jim Biden, with a former US attorney lawyer sitting next to him, still denied.
Speaker 1: That meeting took place.
Speaker 2: Hunter Biden, in his own transcribed interview, confirm that that meeting took place. Hunter confirmed his uncle perjured himself in front of this committee. I'm simply here to tell the truth to.
Speaker 1: I'm simply here to tell the truth. He's saying he lied to Congress multiple times. AOC, by the way, losing her mind today, melting down in a back and forth with Tony Bobolenski. Here's part of how that happened. Listen, did you witness the president commit a crime? Is it your testimony today?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: And what crime do you have you witnessed?
Speaker 2: How much time do I have to go through?
Speaker 1: It is simple? You name the crime? Did you watch him steal something? Corruption?
Speaker 2: Statues?
Speaker 1: Rico and con What is what is the crime?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 2: Specific christ You keep up at me to answer the question.
Speaker 4: I answered the question.
Speaker 2: Ko, you're obviously not familiar.
Speaker 4: With cru Excuse me, sir, excuse me, sir, excuse me, sir.
Speaker 1: Rico is not a crime. It is a category.
Speaker 2: What is the category of crimes that you're then charging?
Speaker 1: You have charging long hundred You have charges, sir.
Speaker 2: Back statute do rico? Yes, Well, it's funny in this committee room. Everyone's not here.
Speaker 1: There's over each all right, sir, I recli you guys.
Speaker 3: Time.
Speaker 1: I love AOC. There she's trying to defend the president. It didn't go well for her. These are just some of the highlights as AOC melting down starts yelling at Bobolinskey saying that Biden committed crimes. Excuse me, sir, Excuse me, sir, excuse me, sir. They didn't know what to do with him because he came in and he's a guy that worked with the Bidens. He's not a Republican. He's a guy that worked with the Bidens and is seeing what the Bidens are getting away with. And that is the whole problem. They're witnessing it, they're watching it, they're seeing it in real time. And bab A Lensky's like, I've had enough of this. So if I'm gonna be here, I'm going to tell you the truth, and you guys aren't gonna get away with lying the American people while I'm here, and I'm going to remind the American people how and when and what you're saying that is a lie. And when they went after him, it didn't go well. Now I'm going to keep covering this because there's going to be more that comes out. I can promise you that. Okay, but I also want to get to this other big story that's vitally important, and it deals with Google interfering with elections forty one times over the last sixteen years. And the new accusations is that Google literally was swinging elections and swinging elections with millions of votes going from one side to another because of Google's search algorithms shifting public opinion, knowing that they were misleading the public. There is shocking new evidence that Google has interfered with our elections, in fact, at least forty one times over the last sixteen years. That's what the Media Research Center is now saying in a new report that totally exposes the bias and influence that Google has over our elections, with new accusations that they actually could be changing the number of votes by millions, tilting the scales for the candidates that they choose. Now, we've known for a long time that Google has been bias, we had no idea just how bias it was until we found out that Google picked winners and losers with major elections in the United States of America forty one times over the last sixteen years. Media Research Center has found forty one different times. They say we're Google directly interfered in elections and it had a major impact and surged dramatically of the side they wanted to win. In every case, Google harmed the candidates that they wanted to harm, regardless of party. Those who threatened it's left leaning and left wing candidates of choice. That is a new accusation by the Media Research Center Free Speech America Vice President Dan Snyder is now going to join me to talk about this exact detail. Dan, I appreciate you coming on. And Google is something that we know is powerful for the left. We know that they have an ally, we know that they have suppressed just basic search engine issues, but this is the first time that we're actually seeing what Google is doing directly to interfere with our elections. Tell us a little bit more about the background in this and how you guys were able to find all this out.
Speaker 3: Well. Look, Google has been actively involved in elections for a long time, and on a legal basis, their president, CEO, Chamber of the Board endorsed Democrats for office all the time. Its employees have largely given exclusively to the left ninety plus percent of the time. Under federal election campaign disclosure requirements, you can see Google statements have been all left wing. But what we have not been able to see is what they're doing with their one point seven trillion dollar corporation behind the scenes. You can't look into their little black box of algorithms and see exactly how they're working. But we've been able to piece together lots of different things and see the consequences of their work, and time and time again, the evidence shows that if you are an opponent of their candidate choice, Google's going to bury you.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about how they pick winners and losers here, and when you say they're going to bury us, give us examples of what that actually looks like. You're running for office, Google doesn't like you, You're not their candidate of choice. How much impact can they actually have over your campaign?
Speaker 3: Well, look, in the twenty twenty two Senate races, there were about a dozen Senate races that were being hotly contested, and we did a study, and we did this repeatedly. We would search for, you know, the campaign websites. We would simply search for, you know, like Adam Laxalt, you know, Senate campaign in Nevada, and Google would not give you his campaign website. But Google would certainly, you know, turn over the website of his opponent when you did the same search for her and over and over again. Ten out of the twelve Republican Senate campaign websites would be buried by Google, either not showing up at all or showing up way low in search results. But a majority of the time, literally Google would not produce the campaign website for the Republican seeking the Senate seat in that in that race. More recently, before each of the four Republican presidential campaign debates, we did two searches. We searched for Democrat presidential campaign websites, and we then searched for Republican presidential campaign websites. And look, we expected to see Joe Biden at the top of the list when we search for Democrat presidential campaign websites, and he was every single time. Joe Biden was at the top. But guess what, our FK Junior didn't show up at all. Google buried RFK Junior's campaign website, the single greatest threat that Joe Biden winning the nomination. They buried a site.
Speaker 1: But I want to be clear, though, it's not what you're saying is It's not that Google is just out to get conservative. There's a Republican candidates that they don't like. It is if you're not the candidate they choose, even in the Democratic primary, if they decide, hey, we like this person more because they're going to be better for us. We're going to help you win even in the Democratic races over other Democrats.
Speaker 3: That's right, Tulca Gabbert RFK Junior. Most recently, but even going back to two thousand and eight, when the young Senator Barack Obama was challenging Hillary Clinton, Google was bearing pro Clinton blogs and highlighting pro Obama blogs. Wow, but here, let me get to this. But here's the most shocking example here. When we search for Republican presidential campaign websites, well, just like we saw Joe Biden at the top of the heap, we would have expected to see Donald Trump at the top of the heap. But not only was Donald Trump's campaign What'son not produced at all by Google, it only produced two campaign websites. And this is every single time we did this study. The first one was Maryann Williamson, a Democrat, again searching for Republican presidential campaign websites. One of The only two campaign websites that Google would give us Marian Williamson's campaign website and the other was Will Hurd, who was scoring zero in the nationwide polling. But Google would not give us Joe Biden, the vay Ramaswami, Ron DeSantis, Nikki Haley, anybody else, any Republican. Just one Democrat and one Republicans pulling at zero percent.
Speaker 1: Dan, I've got so many more questions I want to ask you, but real quick, I want to tell everybody about what's happening in the economy. You've probably witnessed it. You've seen the FEDS dealing with inflation and not knowing what to do. And inflation is not good when it comes to your retirement savings. The money you've been saving for retirement, is it going to be enough? Is it going far enough? Well? With inflation still well above the FEDS target rate and consumer prices much higher than they were three years ago, you need a financial plan that ensures that the money you save today will be enough for you tomorrow. That is where gold and silver come in. Gold and silver have historically been good hedges against inflation and a great way to protect your hard earned retirement funds. When it comes to buying gold and silver, you need a company and a partner that you can trust. That is why I use and I want you to reach out to Freedom Goold USA. Freedom Goold USA is all about educating their clients on how to invest in precious metals. They preach protection and diversifying your assets, and on average, they charge twenty five to thirty percent less than most major gold and silver firms that you may hear. So if you're ready to take control of your financial future, I want you to visit Goldusa dot com slash ben. That's Goldusa dot com slash Ben. You can also call the one eight hundred sixty five five eight eight four three. Don't get ripped off, don't be charged twenty five to thirty percent more by calling someone else. Visit FREEDOMGOLDUSA dot com slash Ben or one eight hundred sixty five five eight eight four three tell them. Ben Ferguson sent you. You're gonna love working with them. You and I both know that in politics, and my guest from me is Dan Schneider, a media research center. They do an amazing work to expose what we're talking about right now. You should check them out. Help them, support them because they're doing amazing work and without you, guys, they cannot get it done. So I want to make that very clear. But you talk about these moments in politics where a candidate would surge, right, Tolsei Gabbard's a great example in the Democratic primary when she was running for president. She had a moment. And what happens after a candidate has a moment is people immediately go to Google to find out more about the person or to even you know, get involved in their campaign. Talk a little bit about what they did to influence and suppress her. For example, when she was running as a Democrat.
Speaker 3: Right, so, she did an amazing job in a debate, and the whole world suddenly was looking at Tulsi Gabbard as an alternative to Joe Biden. And right as she was searching, right as everybody was interested in her, Google buried her. They eliminated her ads right when you would need to be able to you know, when her campaign needed to tell everybody who she is and also to raise money, Google eliminated her from search results.
Speaker 1: What was the reasoning behind that that Google gave for shutting down her AD account so she could not advertise when she had that moment to people that maybe were searching for her.
Speaker 3: You know, Google seems always to have these glitches, and Google say, well, there was just a glitch. There was a glitch when Hillary Clinton's in two thousand and eight, when Hillary Clinton's you know blogs pro Clinton blogs were suddenly buried, and there was just I'm kind of a glitch with Tulsi Gabbard, And there's just there's always a glitch. And sometimes they don't have any responses at all. By the way, in this most recent study of ours, Google has said that every one of our forty one examples has been refuted. That is just a lie. Yeah. For example, the the I just told you about the presidential campaign searches that we did where Donald Trump is completely buried, over and over and over. Google has never refuted that. Nobody has ever suggested what we reported was wrong. So Google just makes up stuff.
Speaker 1: But their exact response on it all, yeah, Google pushback saying, quote, we have a clear quote business incentive to keep both sides happy, and the safeguards ensure non bias and accurate search results. That's a great line written by a PR person at Google, but it doesn't back up with the facts is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Those are words. Those are mirror words as I can say the sky is green. It doesn't make it so Google can say anything at once. It didn't point to any evidence, you know, to support the words that it spewed out of its mouth.
Speaker 1: Establishment Republicans have also not fared well when they are the nominee. An example of this is it was obvious that Google was favoring Barack Obama over John McCain in two thousand and eight, more the establishment candidate. It even screwed with Mitt Romney in twenty twelve, refusing to correct a Google bomb that smeared the then leading GOP primary candidate for president, for example, Rick Santorum, with using its algorithm to exclude auto fill results that were potentially damaging to Hillary Clinton, explaining that as well, these autofil results and the other things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so let me just remind everybody Rick Santorum was actually leading among all Republicans in that primary, and just as he was surging, there was a thing is a popular thing back then, these Google bombs where people would kind of create false websites and redefine a person or an issue, and these Google bombs were created that said the most heinous, abhorrent things about rix Cantorum. Now, Google had a policy anytime that some organization or some person got bombed, Google would take down those sites, you know, because it was it was misinformation, it was false, it was the were lies. When it came to Rix Sntorum, Google refused to take down those Google bombs. So if you tried to google rix Antorum and find anything out about him, you were directed to these false, inflammatory, libelous campaign sites that were attacking him. Saying again, you can't even say these things, you know, without being too embarrassed, because they're just the most vile, disgusting things that people were being told about. Yeah. Falseho, it's about rix Antorum. I mean, just outright, you know, fabricated stuff.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you another question about Google, and this goes back to Mitt Romney John McCain that I mentioned. What we're seeing with Google is they're not saying they hate Donald Trump and MAGA. They're saying we hate anyone that's not our guy, and every year that guy can change. So we'll treat Donald Trump the same way we treated Mitt Romney or Rick Santorum or John McCain if the person we want to win is on the other side. So if you think they're only being mean to like MAGA conservatives, you're wrong. They want these Democrat hardcore lefties to win every election no matter what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. And as we discussed earlier, that will include picking you know, a more liberal Democrat and suppressing a slightly more you know, or less liberal Democrat. And so they've got their candidate of choice and you better not be the opponent otherwise you're gonna they're gonna be hell to pay.
Speaker 1: This isn't just on the national level of presidential campaigns, and that's where Google stops doing this. You guys also looked at some of the most competitive, the twelve most competitive Senate races in twenty twenty two. What did you find out when it came to Senate races?
Speaker 3: Right, so Google buried you know, the Senate candidates in those twelve competitive races every time except for two for whatever reason. You know, in the Washington Prime. In the Washington race the state of Washington, Patty Murray actually fared worse than the Republicans. But in every other case, you know, the Republican was buried. Now here's where it gets really really interesting. It shows how clever Google really is. People will recall that there was a runoff in Georgia where herschel Walker and his Democrat opponent neither got fifty percent, when under Georgia law, they had to go to a runoff. So we went to Georgia and again these are using clean computers, no cookies, all that, and we went to the precinct level, you know, again looking for herschel Walker's campaign website and looking for his opponent's campaign website. And at the precinct level, we discovered that those precincts that were heavily Democrat there was no bias, and those precincts that were heavily Republican no bias. But in the precincts that were going to toss up precincts where the Democrat needed votes to be able to win beat herschel Walker, that's where we saw the bias again. That's where herschel Walker's campaign website was buried, but the Democrats was elevated to the top of search results.
Speaker 1: It's incredible. Let's dive into how much of an influence this actually could have had, because it's one thing to give the accusation and to show that proof, but then to talk about how much of an impact that could this have had on our elections. You guys worked with doctor Robert Epstein who performed additional research and found that Google search algorith rhythms likely shifted millions of votes just to Hillary Clinton in twenty sixteen alone, for example. And then you found even after that, even more votes. We're talking about millions that would have favored Democrats in twenty twenty. Dive into that for.
Speaker 3: Us, right. So, doctor Epstein is a PhD statistician. He did all of his work at Harvard. He is a liberal himself. He is a self proclaimed Democrat. He admits he voted for Hillary Clinton. He is not a partisan. He is not doing this work to try to help Republicans. He's just very concerned about democracy. So his research and is very sophisticated. It's seen how Google interacts with users, what kind of results are produced, and how that alters people's behavior. So he is estimated in the twenty twenty election alone, and they were from six to eight million votes were suayed against Donald Trump in favor of Joe Biden. Nationwide, six to eight million had it not been for Google, it would have been a landslide victory for Donald Trump. And let me just reiterate, Doctor Epstein is a liberal, and he's testified before Congress. He has no interest in seeing Republicans win races. He only cares about the rights of the voter and to have that voter's votes be counted fairly.
Speaker 1: Talk about the amount of influence so people understand. I mean, I look, I use Google every day. You guys are now saying it's time to use another search engine because of what they're doing. I totally support that idea, but the reality is overwhelming. The majority of Americans go to Google for pretty much anything they need to search. How much penetration and market share does Google have over the American voter?
Speaker 3: You know, there are different numbers. It's anywhere from ninety three to ninety eight. Ninety seven percent of all search is done, you know, using the Google search engine. Yeah, and it's got so many other products too, like Google News. And this is another shocking thing. There's one legitimate outfit out there that sort of rates media outlets of whether they're left of center or right of center. It's called All Sides. It's a reliable organization. We don't always agree with them, but they're pretty good. All using all sides data, you can see that Google News. If you're searching anything about Trump, Biden or elections, Google News would link to zero zero right of center media outlets, almost exclusively to left wing outlets. Occasionally some some what are called neutral outlets. But yeah, like if you're searching on Google News for stories about the election, ninety seven percent of the articles that were linked to or to left wing outlets Donald Trump and Joe Biden. If you're looking for stories of on Google News about either of them, again, zero percent, you know, linked to conservative outlets. The great bulk were linked to to left of center or left wing outlets. This is what Google. This is how Google News and Google more broadly influences the mind. People think they're learning, people think they're getting information news, they're only getting Google propaganda.
Speaker 1: Lastly, what are you guys asking Congress to do? I know there's been conversations with Speaker Johnson about this, because this seems like this would fall under an inkind contribution to democratic candidates. What Google is doing? Is there a chance that we could see some sort of significant reform here? To make this not happen every single election cycle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ben, I want to make sure people understand this is shocking. The media has an exception here, So let's take the media out of it. So you're not a part of what I'm about to say. But today in America, you're an individual. You do not have free speech rights. If I want to say something political and I want to promote what I am saying, So like, let's say I write a speech and I want to send my speech about candidate or about a policy matter, and I want to send it to a thousand friends, and I print out my speech to send to a thousand friends. By law, I am required to file with a federal election commission. I have to log my speech, and if I don't, it can be considered a crime. I can be fined by the federal government for speaking, for trying to amplify my voice. But if you're Google today, the Federal Election Commission says it can do whatever it wants. It can bury, it can use its resources, it's fast resources, it can bury campaign websites. It can treat the Democrats far better than the Republicans, and it's not considered a camp contribution. It's not considered an in time contribution, and there's no filing required. Today, big tech has far more free speech rights than I do.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. If people want to get this report and want to find out more, where can they go?
Speaker 3: Dan? Right, So, the Media Research Center's big publications called NewsBusters NewsBusters dot org. You can go there to find this report. Yeah, the study. It's about a twenty page study documenting you know, these forty one times over sixteen years that Google has interfered in our elections.
Speaker 1: It's incredible, Dan, great work. Congratulations to you guys and what you're doing at the Media Research Center at NewsBusters dot org. Go there, check it out. Makes you share this podcast with your family and friends wherever you are on social media, please and we'll see you back here tomorrow