Speaker 1: You don't know me confession. I can't take back earl arms mouse speak.
Speaker 2: I got a text of seventy eighty five nine two that says, as a nanny, I've seen many first steps and heard many first words, but I would never share that with the parents.
Speaker 3: Good. Wait a minute, that is the angel's word that kids are already.
Speaker 4: Nope, you don't want to know, working mom, you don't want to know.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm guessing because they were all curse words as.
Speaker 1: The first word.
Speaker 2: Like that, Brook, Would you be proud though, if your child's first word was some sort of heinous profanity.
Speaker 4: I mean, I will say my last name, being Fox was very difficult for my toddler children.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, both of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people like you just teach them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why is she so proud of her kids? But hey, you know what, if you want, you can always have your baby come on our show and let them say their first swear word.
Speaker 3: Live on the radio, and we'll protect.
Speaker 2: Them by masking their little, tiny baby voice. We've got a woman who's ready to say some naughty things on our show anonymously using the fake name Tara.
Speaker 1: So let's talk to where Tara. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: Hey, thanks so much, it's cool to be talking to you.
Speaker 3: Hey, Tara, keep it clean. Okay, I'll do.
Speaker 2: Voice changer is on. You are the mass speaker. Whenever you're ready, we want to hear your confession.
Speaker 5: Okay, So this goes back to my college days. So it's going back probably ten years. I went to a random frat party, as you know you do when you're in college, and I was like hanging out with a bunch of friends and there was this guy there and he just like was kind of staring at me from across the room for a while.
Speaker 3: Was that a good thing? Or was that a creepy thing?
Speaker 5: He was cute enough, it wasn't creepy.
Speaker 1: This is the ugly test. If you look creepy, automatically, you're probably a little ugly.
Speaker 2: Well, sometimes it's the drunk girl and you're just staring because you're worried for them, because because I care.
Speaker 3: Because you care. That's a funny excuse.
Speaker 1: So what happened.
Speaker 5: So eventually we did talk for a while and he was like he seemed pretty nice, you know, he was kind of cute. I hadn't seen him around before, and so I asked him, like, why that was or what Dormy was Ben or whatever, and he mentioned he was from a small town called Meredith, New Hampshire. Now I know that's a random detail to remember, but my mom's name is Meredith, so I was never going to forget where he's from.
Speaker 3: Oh you're like, wow, there's a town named after my mom. That's all right.
Speaker 5: So he just said like he came up on weekends fairly often because a friend of his was at school.
Speaker 3: Oh he wasn't even a student.
Speaker 5: There, no, but he would come up to visit. Yeah, So he he gave me his number. He was nice enough not to ask for mine, and I have to be completely honest, I had zero intention of ever reaching out to him.
Speaker 4: Though. Yeah, he isn't cute enough not to but he doesn't even go to the school and she's drunk at a party, like she's not looking for a relations.
Speaker 1: Reject him.
Speaker 5: Well, I was just gonna not get in touch. I guess that's rejection yet, you know, go back to my life, and this was just it was like sometime I think the next week, I was in a class and it was like a big lecture hall, so you don't always really know many people in the class. And randomly I heard behind me someone explaining that they were from a small town called Meredith, New Hampshire.
Speaker 4: And I'm to me, like, do you know this guy?
Speaker 3: That's like if anyone's from Spirit Lake, Idaho?
Speaker 4: They got if anyone's from Idaho, they asked, it is a very large place, so you asked that question. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh my gosh, this is so crazy, Like excuse me, but I literally met someone from there and they were like, oh, you have to tell us, like everyone knows everyone. So his name is Todds. And I was like, do you know him? And they said everyone was todd And I was like, okay, so they're a really good thing.
Speaker 1: The mass murderer of the Meredith, New Hampshire. Of course we know him.
Speaker 2: Or you mean, the most lovable guy in the world's amazing, he saved a bunch of puppies last week.
Speaker 5: What did you learn exactly? So they explained that just a few months before that he won the lottery. He won four million dollars.
Speaker 3: A college kid winning four million dollars.
Speaker 4: How many years did he have the money?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: It was really crazy, and I think, I mean, this is where it becomes like a moment of truth about who I am.
Speaker 3: Okay, you called him.
Speaker 5: I called him that night, Yeah, and I did tell him Lie. I actually never ever ever mentioned the lottery ever.
Speaker 3: Did he ever bring it up? No?
Speaker 5: Strangely like he just said like he had come into a little money. He just said it like that once, and I was like, I'm not gonna pry.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna pry because you already know I'm not asking about your money.
Speaker 2: I just thought you were so darn cute at that party. I just couldn't stop thinking about you this entire time.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, did you guys go on a date?
Speaker 5: We dated for a year and a half.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Okay it was it a lavish life or what happened?
Speaker 5: It wasn't too crazy. It wasn't like he was like throwing diamond necklace is my way. But we went on some really amazing vacations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was like, that's cool.
Speaker 3: Did you learn to be attracted to you? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean we had a great year and a half relationship, but you know, when you're in your really early twenties, obviously he's changed a lot. I was changing a lot. It's just like it kind of we grew part or whatever. Like we ended amicably.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you know, like is he is he still living a rich man's life somewhere.
Speaker 5: Or I mean I'm Facebook friends with him. He doesn't really post a lot so he's not like going off or anything like if you're gonna win ty dollars to the lottery, he's doing it the right way. Takes some sacations. It seems like you that's the money or something. Who knows.
Speaker 2: That was That was until she met a guy named Adam Bezos and was like, I have a really really smart.
Speaker 1: Brother, And she's like, oh, I should meet him sometimes.
Speaker 2: Anyway, thanks for telling us that text in seven eight, five, nine to two. If you have a confession you've been holding on to, we can hide your voice and make you the next mass speaker.
Speaker 1: Your phone TAP's coming up right after this.
Speaker 3: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning,