Speaker 1: Few artists in the course of history have taken the kind of creative risks that transform music and pop culture forever.
Speaker 2: Her chart tapping music continues to defy the norm, and her groundbreaking to our spectacles have changed the game.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: On Monday, April First, Live on Fox, iHeartRadio Music Awards will celebrate beyond saying with the coveted Innovadio Award.
Speaker 4: I definitely want to do things that were innovative.
Speaker 2: Join us at the Dolby Theater in Hollywood, California.
Speaker 1: Heart plus performances fin Justin, Timberlay, Green Day, Helc Shelley Roll, Laney Wilson, and Tate.
Speaker 2: McCrae, and a very special musical tribute to the twenty twenty four iHeartRadio Icon Award recipient Share.
Speaker 1: Witness music history.
Speaker 2: That's what we do if our twenty twenty four iHeartRadio Music Awards, hosted by Ludacris, Monday April first at eight seven Central Life Holly on.
Speaker 5: Fox all right, yeah, yeah, yeah right.
Speaker 4: The twenty twenty four iHeartRadio Awards are going to be big. You heard it. Beyonce will be in the building receiving the Innovator Award back for its eleventh year. Our iHeartRadio Music Awards is the only awards show that reflects the songs and artists fans love, so Steve. Earlier this morning, we talked about how Beyonce clapped back you remember at the criticism she received when she first entered the country music genre and Kasha missed it. Be also posted a message to her fans on ig She said, thank you, from the bottom of my heart to all of the supporters of Texas Holdham and sixteen Carriages. I feel honored to be the first black woman with the number one single on the Hot Country Songs chart. That would not have happened without the outpouring of support from each and every one of you. My hope, Beyonce says, is that years from now, the mention of an artist's race as it relates to releasing genres of music will be irrelevant, all right, I mean, I think she makes a great point there.
Speaker 3: Maybe one day, right, Well, ain't nobody mad except certain people, you know, and that's usually always who he is mad. But you know, you can't stop this girl. What you're gonna do?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: God has positioned her. She gifted, man, That girl gifted gifted beyond it ain't nothing that you can do about that.
Speaker 1: You get mad, you get hey, she.
Speaker 3: Over here doing our music. It ain't your music. Yeah, it's music.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The hate made her do a deeper dive, she said, into the country music genre and coming out with this. I mean, look at this number one on the country.
Speaker 3: I R and B and our all R and B and country music has always been very very similar storytelling, very similar storytelling storytelling yeste period. So it ain't a stretch. All you got to do is change the instrumentation, and all of a sudden, you got country.
Speaker 4: Music right right right where am I?
Speaker 3: That's your jay I'm about I'm about to give you one now. Coll I already wrote a hip hop version for us. You wrote that's say if you're mad to Beyonce waiting to hear the world, I wrote, Harve, you got.
Speaker 5: A country album.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 4: Congratulations to Beyonce. The twenty twenty four iHeart Music Awards will be Monday, April first, eight pm, seventh Central on Fire that is hosted by Luda Ludacris. Yeah Justin Timberlake, TLC, Jelly Roll and Share will receive the Icon Award and Beyonce congratulations to her once again. We'll receive the Innovator Award. You do not want to miss it.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, we will be watching That is big.
Speaker 4: I don't know what else is on TV, but I will be right in front of mine watching Beyonce.
Speaker 2: You know, I'll be screaming.
Speaker 5: You know how much I love Beyonce.
Speaker 4: Be screaming. A great show. She's a bad girl, she's a queen. Yeah, all right, We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show.