Speaker 1: Steven, it's time now to check your voicemail eight seven seven twenty nine. Steve, you'd like to leave Steve a message, please do so. We'd love to hear from you and you just mnd hear your call on the air. So Steve, are you ready, Yes, sir, this is from This is from Judy and Detroit who listens to Mix ninety two point three. Judy left a message about Trump.
Speaker 2: Take a listen, Hi, I just wanted to leave a message. I wanted to think Steve Harvey and the morning. So thank you, thank you, thank you for commenting truthfully about the politics that are going on today. You just want over a listener for life. My daughter and I were driving her to school this morning and heard Steve Harvey comments about Donald Trump, and I am so grateful that someone will actually just stay the truth about what's going on in the world today. So I appreciate it comments my city. I'm just commending Steve Harvey for being truthful and being honest, but also being composed and intelligent about it. So thank you very much. This is Judia.
Speaker 3: You know I'm not deceived, right, I'm not a You can't deceive me. You know some of this stuff has to be factual. You know, you running your mouth talking about the election was stolen. Let's come on, come on, man, let's let's stop this out. But the hypocrisy of this country is what troubles me the most. It's supposed to be this moral nation, and but you want to elect one of the most immoral cruel This man has more indictments against him than all the presidents total who have ever run for this office and held it. He has ninety one. Do you know the total indictments of all prior presidents zero ninety one indictments cannot be politically motive. How can you think the Department of Justice? It's crazy, man, And for you all to sit there and support him, it just it just it just exemplifies the type of person you are, because this is craziness. Man. But this is how America was built. Though, this is exactly how America was built. That's why he's so cool with it.
Speaker 4: He's talking about blood back, using words like that.
Speaker 1: That is psych.
Speaker 3: He's campaigning so he becomes president because you can't indict a city president, and that buys him four more years. And now his rhetoric is we need to stop this can you only run twice business? Guess what if he says that, Guess what, Because he got an R behind his name, Republican, they'll back that too. Mitch McConnell and all of them. It's the same rioters on January sixth that was in y'all's office trying to kill y'all. Oh, and then he said first act he'll do when he becomes president is he's going to pardon all those people and excuse me, you're going to pardon those people that kill those officers.
Speaker 4: In the line of duty Capital police officers.
Speaker 1: And he was the law and order president remember that too, Yes, when he was in office.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Correct, We got another one in the change.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, this is Aaron. Aaron agrees with me. Okay, let's see what this one's about.
Speaker 5: Aberry, it's not for Cohan. It's called butter peaking, So hurt a loan, She's not boogie. Okay, thank you, it's called butter.
Speaker 3: Aaron, thank you for calling. Surely is what your punkas is true?
Speaker 1: Damn you talk about Aaron like that.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, Ron, Aaron had your back on the butter pecan ice cream flavor you were talking about.
Speaker 5: Hold on, hold on.
Speaker 3: Hold y'all, y'all miss the real part. Well, I love you, sh got you? Sure you can make comeback? Dude in the game About that about barking up the tree.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, alright, coming up next to his nephew went to the a sprank phone call right after this, you're listening
Speaker 5: Morning Show