Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour and entertainment news. Beyonce says her new Cowboy Carter album is inspired by backlash to her entering the country music genre a few years back. R Kelly is suing the government over his Seis commissary money and Interis Elba has been passed over for the role of James Bond Double seven.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about all of these huh.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the clo. This is from Fiona in Dayton. Fiona says, my husband loves taking candid pictures of us. He's a selfie king. He recently took a very bad upclose picture of me and my nose looks humongous. He posted the picture on ig and I made him delete it. How do I get him to stop snapping pictures?
Speaker 3: Well, now, let me help you with that nose thing.
Speaker 4: When you take a picture and your nose looks humongous, cause it is. That's my whole thing with selfish. I don't know how to hold this camel to tone this thing down. I can't find the angle because if I take a picture, I take itself It looked like a Hollo dome.
Speaker 3: It looked like a top view of a stadium. You hold your hand up and shoot down. How you have tried that?
Speaker 2: I done tried that, professional photographer.
Speaker 5: Oh you know what the kids do now? They turn it around. They turn the phone this way and click it, So that might really okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Just be doing it. I don't know what to tell you, and I don't know how you Okay, let me try it.
Speaker 5: Now, try it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna just put it up close.
Speaker 5: The other way, turn the phone around the other way.
Speaker 2: What is that look though?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I don't know how to look like Monica. That's look at you?
Speaker 2: Please post that.
Speaker 3: Monica.
Speaker 4: You gotta look at Monica's to really know how to look fake.
Speaker 2: And you don't put any filter anything on your.
Speaker 5: Pick hey to filter the nose?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 2: Was that one any better? You didn't look so surprised?
Speaker 3: Okay, what I took a picture of?
Speaker 5: What you?
Speaker 3: Okay? Go ahead?
Speaker 1: And moving on to Shaka and Philly, Chaka says, my brother's wife used to mess with a guy that I work with, and he said that she's sending good morning texts to him. Again, I let her know that I let I let her know that I know what she is doing. She said, there's no harm in it, and if it's true, should I tell my brother on her Your brother's wife wife is sending texas to a guy. Yeah, she worked with good morning texts, Good morning to him again. He said, yeah, she's done it before. Now she's doing it again.
Speaker 5: Well, he's saying, text to her.
Speaker 3: Well, if it ain't no harm, didn't tell.
Speaker 1: You no, no, no, no to him.
Speaker 2: She's sending to him.
Speaker 4: She's sending the texas to another man. But this is the girl's brother's wife that doing right.
Speaker 5: The brother wrote the letter, is her sister in law?
Speaker 4: Yes, so you are if it's harmless, didn't tell it. Hey, man, your wife's still saying, Hi, it's harm this though, you know, so she's.
Speaker 5: How much harm Yeah, let's see how much harme?
Speaker 3: It's harmless?
Speaker 2: Yeah the first time?
Speaker 5: All right, GM, good morning?
Speaker 4: Moving on, Yeah, well you're gonna be living over there, so you ain't gonna have to send no more text.
Speaker 1: Moving on to Princess in Wichita. Princess says, I'm twenty nine years old and I lived with my mom. I can't move out because she messed up my credit when I was in college. Now her credit is perfect and she won't help me get an apartment.
Speaker 2: Would I be wrong if I forged her name on my leaf?
Speaker 3: Wow? Wow?
Speaker 4: Woh, well I would. That's ask what.
Speaker 3: Friends are for. Family keeps mind, well her credit.
Speaker 4: Your mama forged her name, use her credit, got all her lights and stuff turned over, you know, messed her credit up.
Speaker 3: Got to see his card that time. Yeah, I like that going about.
Speaker 4: They washing dry, bought their new dish washing the kitchen, the plastas and stuff in. You bought her husband. They ride lawnmore. They got a little of ass yard. He still was that they ride.
Speaker 3: Now it was it was a longer ride driving it from the garage to the front yard.
Speaker 2: Crazy, So you would forge?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, moment name just gonna give me a nice little apartment. You're gonna pay the rent because you got yourself together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, just go and do it and work on your credit.
Speaker 3: That's cold vice. Now, come on, all right, all.
Speaker 1: Right, last one, Steve, last one to me teres and Longview says, my husband and I tried to eat rite and work out, but he's been cheating. His car smelled like fried chicken when I used it today and there were McDonald's napkins on the seat. I need for him to lose weight with me. Should I confront him?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: What should she say?
Speaker 3: Hey, fat ass de.
Speaker 4: Frist now just walking there and the holdly napkins and holy lord, the Popeye's bag that's ball up up under the seat, got all that, all that, all that McDonald's rappers and stuff in here, you know, just go on in there and talk to him. Look, man, that's what accountability partners are forth. Y'all doing it together. You got to be accountable. You're supposed to be helping us support each other. Nothing supports a person better than than a strong accusation.
Speaker 3: What is this? And you know y'all love doing that? What is this? Hello? Excuse me clean his car? Mister Chick fil a.
Speaker 4: Boy?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm thinking about? A cheap meal this weekend?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I was. It was a toss up. You know they don't have water burger Is in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Did Yeah, it's one in the suburbs. Yeah, like in Cobb County and stuff. I think they do. Yeah, Cobb Parkway.
Speaker 3: Off, but that was highway out here in car Parkway. I don't know. I'm out here. Yeah, yeah, Whendy. She used to be really good. I don't know if they've changed. I don't know. Ain't nothing like water, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Water Burger.
Speaker 4: I tell you the most overrated hamburger. I've ever seen that, Damn in and out. I do not understand that.
Speaker 5: Don't go to l A.
Speaker 3: I don't care. I tell them they don't know. They don't know.
Speaker 4: If you want a good burger in l A, I should go to Fat Burger. I don't care. Nobody tell you even a Turkey burger. Ain't ain't turkey.
Speaker 2: To win the moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, five guys, is good though, you like fuck guy, yeah boy.
Speaker 1: And their fries. All right, guys, coming up at the top of the hour, we'll hungry now. We'll have some entertainment news for you right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show.