Speaker 1: Well. Beyonce shared an Instagram post explaining the inspiration behind her upcoming album, Cowboy Carter. Queen Bee wrote that she's been working on Cowboy Carter for five years. Is a project born of an experience that she had a few years ago where she did not feel welcomed. Beyonce was referring to the twenty sixteen Country Music Awards when she performed with she performed her song Daddy Lessons with country group the Dixie Chicks. While Beyonce fans celebrated her performance, it also received backlash at the time. Beyonce wrote that her experience motivated her to do a quote deeper dive into the history of country music. The criticisms I faced when I first entered this genre forced me to propel past the limitations that were put on me. Beyonce recently made history as the first black woman to top the Billboard Country Chart with her single Steve get Ready Texas Hold This is Holds a Boy. Cow Boy Carter will drop March twenty ninth.
Speaker 2: They will yeah.
Speaker 3: That performance though in twenty sixteen, and even the Dixie Chicks at the time, now they're just called the Chicks.
Speaker 1: They're dropping Dixie but.
Speaker 3: Even at the time they said how the country music audience at that award show treated Beyonce, Yes, terrible.
Speaker 1: If they own the stage.
Speaker 4: Ye're still I always think they got something that you know. Man, people make me sick.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Can't nobody do nothing? They gotta do it the way you want to do it. It is hours yours right right. There's no country with every thing y'all got came from us.
Speaker 2: A whole period. That's ound. Make me tell you how this really goes.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Other entertainment news wow R Kelly issuing the federal government over money sees from his commissary. Kel said that he had twenty eight thousand dollars of his money taken to settle a government judgment against him. The August twenty twenty three judgment required Kelly's labeled Universal Music group to surrender half a million in royalties, plus the nearly thirty thousand dollars set aside for his prison canteen, in order to pay a victim who sued Robert last March. According to an official court document, the defendant is appealing his conviction and the government seizure of his substantial Bureau of Prisons commissary accounts to satisfy the financial penalties imposed in the case.
Speaker 4: That's got to be one of the largest books in the history of twenty eight on your books.
Speaker 2: Yep, you know, man, I was watching the news the other day.
Speaker 4: Ah white chick was dating this guy, got into what they called, uh marijuana induced mental frenzy, stabs her boyfriend one hundred and eight times, kills this boy.
Speaker 2: She got community service and probation.
Speaker 4: What she got, communities, you can look it up. She got community service and probation and murdered a dude. The judge says she was out of her mind over the influences of marijuana. You know how many people's comment on that.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 4: There was dudes in there. You know what, Weed, an smoke ain't ever kill nobody. Community service and probation. Did not get no time.
Speaker 2: This is crazy.
Speaker 4: Look it up, just just look it up. It's crazy. It's a It's a real case. She got now, So you know, I'm saying this to say this. If you gonna have a system that makes allotments for stuff like that, these allotments should be spread across the board. Give you an example. All these men in jail that's serving time for selling weed.
Speaker 2: Well, now we legal nobody's still serving time, right.
Speaker 4: I mean, at one point in time, you gotta get some credit for time service. Start letting some people out if you're gonna legalize weed, but now you imprison them for selling weed.
Speaker 2: But back to R.
Speaker 3: Kelly, we don't care if I am suing the government at all.
Speaker 2: We don't care.
Speaker 4: I don't see how you can win that case right at all, because they seize everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: Also in entertainment news, this is according to a recent survey in England, it's Yourselba is the United Kingdom's favorite to be the next James Bond. However, Interests did not get that job. He did not. According to a story in The Sun UK, actor Aaron Taylor Johnson has been offered the role, although details have not yet been finalized. Taylor Johnson has appeared in the Avengers age of Ultron.
Speaker 2: This is disturbing, I know, is.
Speaker 3: Somebody else got the job?
Speaker 4: Happen?
Speaker 2: He'll be fine, interest be fine.
Speaker 1: America's Husbands double O seven.
Speaker 2: You quit Tyree thought he was gonna be it too. Think that he's not British. He's from tree units Tyree's post when he posted that he was.
Speaker 4: He wanted to be James Bond, came outside the door with the little tubs, got in the white Homer.
Speaker 1: It's all the things we want.
Speaker 2: We not see that post. I missed it, That's what he says.
Speaker 1: But there is public outcry for address to be James Bond in America and you, uh huh.
Speaker 4: Y'all didn't know it. But it was public outcry for me to be James.
Speaker 1: No, we did not know that.
Speaker 2: Let me give me a lie, thinking not stir. Let me let me hear you do it. Come on, you're going why you're over here? Okay?
Speaker 1: And you were passing over coming up in twenty minutes after the hour spring has sprung. We'll talk about it.
Speaker 4: I had double rode all over it didn't have chills, I said, chilled that you're listening morning show