Speaker 1: All right, ladies and gentlemen, he is here junior with sports talk. What you got, junior?
Speaker 2: What I got? Well, did y'all see a game? Did you anybody see?
Speaker 3: Man? Shout out to Grambling. Yeah, Grambling pulled it off eighty eight to eighty one win in overtime. And man, they had to work to get that win. They played ball, man, they were down fourteen and came back. Yeah, go on Grambling. He've had two different styles up, two different styles of ball.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: They just kept going to the basket. They kept going to the basket to get back.
Speaker 4: In his game.
Speaker 5: Well, they don't do that no more. Yeah, teams ain't ready for that. You know, this is a three point basketball game.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: Everybody is enamored with the three point The boy with Montana what's forty two percent?
Speaker 4: Yeah, from from three point? They thought this ball was just the dream team. Grammy played like they was on the playground.
Speaker 2: They played. They played hard.
Speaker 3: To man, I'm telling you, when you got to come down from fourteen, man, you there's not a lot of opportunity.
Speaker 2: They went on a twenty sixty two run.
Speaker 5: That boy on Montime team whose cheeks were so red, I thought it was eleven years old.
Speaker 4: Just yar old.
Speaker 2: He missing a lot of sunlight? What he missing?
Speaker 4: Come on now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this winner.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I love the tenacity, the attitude of the coach. They just kept coming. Man, they weren't messing around. They understood the value of.
Speaker 2: Two points and it changed the entire game. Now it went to old time.
Speaker 3: They didn't they didn't play, man, They just came out there with an attitude that they not better than us, and we worked to get here and they did.
Speaker 2: Man, they actually they wanted it.
Speaker 3: They wanted it more than a team because you can't rely on it three and they started locking down defense when defense got When the defense started locking down, this three ball ain't gonna help you every time down the trip.
Speaker 4: I didn't. I don't, I don't.
Speaker 5: I think that's the first HBC school to advance in the bracket.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you know what. You may be right, man, I'm not allowed to you. You may be right. I'm gonna check that for tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, you can look it up. I ain't heard of it before.
Speaker 3: But the fact that right, The matter is this is I don't know, we know and guess whatever we want.
Speaker 2: The bands was different for show. You can hand going in the commercial all.
Speaker 3: This to to to T T to do two T to two.
Speaker 2: Don't then it come back? Wo won't won't. Hey, it's a different basketball game now.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jr. Are coming up at the top of the hour of the Steve Harvey Morning Show will have a major announcement about the twenty twenty four iHeart Music Awards.
Speaker 4: Right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Stave Harvey Morning Show